PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: The end is here.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109

Banana Knight Arthur
14th January 2012, 1:39 AM
Currently...all though I hate the guy, Sasuke probably is more powerful then Naruto...but the fact the Naruto has access to different forms and can effectively use them at the same time, probably makes up for the gap. If all else fails, Naruto will probably gain full power over Kurama sooner or later and with that power, it'll help him use the Tailed Beast Bomb

I fear only the hax of the Bijuu-dama can damage, and/or breakthrough Susano'o.

Although Susano'o's chakra arrows may be able to equal the Biju-dama.

Joltik-Kid
14th January 2012, 1:43 AM
I fear only the hax of the Bijuu-dama can damage, and/or breakthrough Susano'o.

Although Susano'o's chakra arrows may be able to equal the Biju-dama.
Sasuke is a hax all by himself, pulling new attacks out of his ***, so the Bijuu-dama works for me ^_^

Banana Knight Arthur
14th January 2012, 1:51 AM
Sasuke is a hax all by himself, pulling new attacks out of his ***, so the Bijuu-dama works for me ^_^

Welcome!

I didn't know you followed Naruto!

Sasuke would fit in well in Best Wishes, pulling attacks outta his @$s

Joltik-Kid
14th January 2012, 1:57 AM
Welcome!

I didn't know you followed Naruto!

Sasuke would fit in well in Best Wishes, pulling attacks outta his @$s
I didn't know this thread existed...I would have been here sooner

Been a favorite of mine for a long time now :3

Sasuke would probably be what people call Dento right now ^_^

Lorde
14th January 2012, 2:05 AM
If Sasuke is stronger than Naruto, then their battle would have to involve deus ex machina in order for Naruto to win. I'd honestly prefer to see a battle where that didn't happen, which is why I'm hoping that Sasuke and Naruto are equal in terms of their strength.

Joltik-Kid
14th January 2012, 2:12 AM
If Sasuke is stronger than Naruto, then their battle would have to involve deus ex machina in order for Naruto to win. I'd honestly prefer to see a battle where that didn't happen, which is why I'm hoping that Sasuke and Naruto are equal in terms of their strength.
That's more then likely the case. Kishi isn't gonna let his main character be regarded as weaker then his rival/evil prick. Though...I could be wrong since a lot of Shonen manga's tend to have the main hero get stronger during the battle with an enemy who is stronger then them

Crimsonlink
14th January 2012, 2:39 AM
Currently...all though I hate the guy, Sasuke probably is more powerful then Naruto...but the fact the Naruto has access to different forms and can effectively use them at the same time, probably makes up for the gap. If all else fails, Naruto will probably gain full power over Kurama sooner or later and with that power, it'll help him use the Tailed Beast Bomb

Naruto has access to 2 forms. Sage mode requires time to gather the energy and is not as strong as the super mode, while super mode suffers from lack of Kurama cooperation.

Sage mode caught Naruto up with Sasuke till the 5 Kage summit where Sasuke pulled ahead again thanks to EMS. Naruto is stuck trying to catch up using the super mode which is still incomplete.

It doesn't help that Sasuke is the superior ninja even without Sharingan hax.

Joltik-Kid
14th January 2012, 3:01 AM
Naruto has access to 2 forms. Sage mode requires time to gather the energy and is not as strong as the super mode, while super mode suffers from lack of Kurama cooperation.

Sage mode caught Naruto up with Sasuke till the 5 Kage summit where Sasuke pulled ahead again thanks to EMS. Naruto is stuck trying to catch up using the super mode which is still incomplete.

Sasuke just recently got EMS (Full Susano was accessed at the Summit)...and Sage mode isn't as weak as you think it is. Naruto actually can sense danger faster, so he's able to dodge attacks and counter act them. Plus, he can sense others chakra levels (not to be confused with the cloak mode that allows him to sense evil intentions) Kurama has officially stopped draining Naruto's chakra, so he's not hindering Naruto while he's in that mode, but your right, it isn't fully perfected, but from what Kurama just recently stated, it doesn't seem to far off. Naruto in cloak mode is seen to be quite durable and easily makes Naruto faster then Sasuke.

As far as we knew, until that flash back (didn't prove much though since Naruto improved way pass that fight), Sasuke has always taken Naruto on while using the Sharingan(expect during the Summit, where Naruto wasn't fully trying against a weakened Sasuke)...so I never thought Naruto was ever weaker then Sasuke(when Sharigan isn't active), especially when Naruto was able to beat opponents Sasuke was never able to compete against

Banana Knight Arthur
14th January 2012, 3:01 AM

One correction, Sasuke had his Mangekyou for the Go-Kage summit, and his overusage led to what was effective blindness, which promptly prompted his renouncing his aversion to using Itachi's eyes, because he could not share his 'vision of peace', and got his Eternal Mangekyou AFTER the summit.

Joltik-Kid
14th January 2012, 3:21 AM
Eh...I'm not worried about Sasuke right now at this point though...really, we need to see how Naruto and B are gonna take down fake Madara or Tobi in this case

Crimsonlink
14th January 2012, 3:39 AM
One correction, Sasuke had his Mangekyou for the Go-Kage summit, and his overusage led to what was effective blindness, which promptly prompted his renouncing his aversion to using Itachi's eyes, because he could not share his 'vision of peace', and got his Eternal Mangekyou AFTER the summit.

What correction? Sasuke did pull ahead after the Kage summit because Naruto was no where near Super mode for about 20 chapters with the Minato and Kushina arc while Sasuke got his eyes upgraded.

Sasuke just recently got EMS (Full Susano was accessed at the Summit)...and Sage mode isn't as weak as you think it is. Naruto actually can sense danger faster, so he's able to dodge attacks and counter act them. Plus, he can sense others chakra levels (not to be confused with the cloak mode that allows him to sense evil intentions) Kurama has officially stopped draining Naruto's chakra, so he's not hindering Naruto while he's in that mode, but your right, it isn't fully perfected, but from what Kurama just recently stated, it doesn't seem to far off. Naruto in cloak mode is seen to be quite durable and easily makes Naruto faster then Sasuke.

As far as we knew, until that flash back (didn't prove much though since Naruto improved way pass that fight), Sasuke has always taken Naruto on while using the Sharingan(expect during the Summit, where Naruto wasn't fully trying against a weakened Sasuke)...so I never thought Naruto was ever weaker then Sasuke(when Sharigan isn't active), especially when Naruto was able to beat opponents Sasuke was never able to compete against

Never said Sage mode was weak, just time consuming to activate and won't stay active for a long time.

Dodging attacks and countering them is not unique to Sage mode..... Naruto just uses his increased physical strength to his advantage.

The funny thing is that Sage mode was such a needed powerup for Naruto to even catch up to a MS Sasuke.

Sasuke was half dead in his battle with Naruto after Danzo died. It was plot hax that made Sasuke have chakra enough for 3 Chidori. 1 for Karin and Danzo, 1 for Sakura (which unfortunately failed, dammit Sasuke if you ever kill Sakura you will forever be my favorite character), and 1 more for the Chidori and Rasengan clash.

Another thing is that Naruto would lose against most of the opponents that Sasuke has faced. Dedaria and Itachi would own Naruto so bad. The former with his long range jutsu which Naruto had no counter too and the latter with Genjutsu rape back then.

Sasuke would actually do better against Kakuzu because of his Haxringan and maybe Pain if he knew how all the paths worked like Naruto did thanks to Tsunade's slug.

Sasuke has always been ahead of Naruto in the original series till his deflection where Sasuke killed Naruto twice by breaking his neck and nearly ripping his heart out with Chidori, both times Kurama saved Naruto and equalized their power levels.

Skip 2 1/2 years later, Sasuke is so far ahead Kishi had to make a training arc for Naruto to catch up (which he didn't in the end) and then another training arc to catch up to a Sasuke with MS aka Sage mode. Now the 3rd training arc has finished with Sasuke still ahead thanks to EMS and Naruto's incomplete super mode.

So going by that logic, I never saw Naruto as the stronger ninja when it was rather obvious that Sasuke was ahead of him till Sage mode and now EMS which ripped apart Black Zetsu.

Joltik-Kid
14th January 2012, 4:19 AM
Never said Sage mode was weak, just time consuming to activate and won't stay active for a long time.
It only drains fast when Naruto uses the Rasenshuriken...otherwise it last's pretty long and Naruto already figured out how to initiate the mode faster.

Dodging attacks and countering them is not unique to Sage mode..... Naruto just uses his increased physical strength to his advantage.
It was clearly stated all his physical attributes get raised...stamina, reflexes and durability. It also known that Naruto can use both these forms at once

The funny thing is that Sage mode was such a needed powerup for Naruto to even catch up to a MS Sasuke.
MS Sasuke couldn't even take on B, so Naruto didn't have much of a gap to fill

Sasuke was half dead in his battle with Naruto after Danzo died. It was plot hax that made Sasuke have chakra enough for 3 Chidori. 1 for Karin and Danzo, 1 for Sakura (which unfortunately failed, dammit Sasuke if you ever kill Sakura you will forever be my favorite character), and 1 more for the Chidori and Rasengan clash.
Plot hax allows Sasuke to do anything, plan and simple. And I see your probably a Hinata fan or you just really hate Sakura (Sorry, she's my favorite :D)

Another thing is that Naruto would lose against most of the opponents that Sasuke has faced. Dedaria and Itachi would own Naruto so bad. The former with his long range jutsu which Naruto had no counter too and the latter with Genjutsu rape back then.
Yet Sasuke can't take on any Tailed Beast...really, it's Kishi who decides all this. And last I checked, Sasuke didn't beat Dedaria at all, he blew himself up. Sasuke just magically having enough time to summon Manda was what saved him. Itachi...lost on purpose, Sasuke in fact is never truly in league with who he faces, he just magically get a power boost while facing them or after they die on their own accord.

Sasuke would actually do better against Kakuzu because of his Haxringan and maybe Pain if he knew how all the paths worked like Naruto did thanks to Tsunade's slug.
Naruto figured out Pain's abilities all by himself...and Sasuke might have been able to beat Kakuzu...but will never know

Sasuke has always been ahead of Naruto in the original series till his deflection where Sasuke killed Naruto twice by breaking his neck and nearly ripping his heart out with Chidori, both times Kurama saved Naruto and equalized their power levels.
The first one I'll give to Sasuke, but in the end, Naruto could have done exactly what Sasuke did, but no, he had to go and scratch the head band just to make a point.

Skip 2 1/2 years later, Sasuke is so far ahead Kishi had to make a training arc for Naruto to catch up (which he didn't in the end) and then another training arc to catch up to a Sasuke with MS aka Sage mode. Now the 3rd training arc has finished with Sasuke still ahead thanks to EMS and Naruto's incomplete super mode.But during their second meeting it was proven the Naruto was exhausted from going 4 tailed and Sasuke cheated with ability enhancing drugs.
We don't know if he's ahead...beating Zetsu isn't all that impressive

So going by that logic, I never saw Naruto as the stronger ninja when it was rather obvious that Sasuke was ahead of him till Sage mode and now EMS which ripped apart Black Zetsu.
Sasuke himself stated during the first season before his defection that Naruto was more powerful then him. Once Naruto beat Gaara, Sasuke questioned himself, even more when Itachi came for Naruto, not him. Then once he saw the Rasengan, he was even more depressed at how far Naruto had grown. Let's face it, Naruto will always grow stronger then Sasuke, it's just Sasuke has to be portrayed as stronger then him before their final battle, otherwise it's not much of a victory if Naruto far surpasses the prick

Crimsonlink
14th January 2012, 4:44 AM
MS Sasuke couldn't even take on B, so Naruto didn't have much of a gap to fill

Naruto can't even take on Bee back then either.

Plot hax allows Sasuke to do anything, plan and simple. And I see your probably a Hinata fan or you just really hate Sakura (Sorry, she's my favorite )

I do like Hinata but I don't want Sakura dead for pairing purposes.

Yet Sasuke can't take on any Tailed Beast...really, it's Kishi who decides all this. And last I checked, Sasuke didn't beat Dedaria at all, he blew himself up. Sasuke just magically having enough time to summon Manda was what saved him. Itachi...lost on purpose, Sasuke in fact is never truly in league with who he faces, he just magically get a power boost while facing them or after they die on their own accord.

Good point but Dedaria was forced to explode before Sasuke could interrogate him. So Sasuke won that battle but Dedaria just gave him the middle finger in response to his win. Sasuke showed great ingenuity during his battle against Dedaria, something I wish Naruto would do more often.

Itachi didn't lose on purpose per say considering he beat the sh*t out of Sasuke to near death. My point still stands anyways. If Sasuke can't beat a disease crippled Itachi then Naruto couldn't either especially with Itachi's Genjutsu.

Naruto figured out Pain's abilities all by himself...and Sasuke might have been able to beat Kakuzu...but will never know

Nope the Slug informed Naruto all about the 6 paths of Pain with the exception of some like the Preta path and Hell path. The reason Sasuke would win against Kakuzu is because of the Sharingan which lets Sasuke use any ninjutsu counter and Kakuzu's weakness to lightning element.

But during their second meeting it was proven the Naruto was exhausted from going 4 tailed and Sasuke cheated with ability enhancing drugs.
We don't know if he's ahead...beating Zetsu isn't all that impressive

Being exhausted was Naruto's own fault for getting too emotional with a dangerous ability. Also it was theorized by Sakura that Sasuke used drugs but never proven. Apparently 2 1/2 years of speed training never occurred to her.

Sasuke himself stated during the first season before his defection that Naruto was more powerful then him. Once Naruto beat Gaara, Sasuke questioned himself, even more when Itachi came for Naruto, not him. Then once he saw the Rasengan, he was even more depressed at how far Naruto had grown. Let's face it, Naruto will always grow stronger then Sasuke, it's just Sasuke has to be portrayed as stronger then him before their final battle, otherwise it's not much of a victory if Naruto far surpasses the prick

I don't think Sasuke is the type to admit his rival is stronger than him at any time in the series lol. Also you are talking about Sasuke's insecurity about Naruto's growth.

Naruto was such a horrible ninja that it wasn't hard for him to grow in leaps and bounds and shock Sasuke with his progress vs Sasuke own gradual progress since he was so ahead. A failure on Kakashi's part which allowed Sasuke to be tempted by Orochimaru. That and the Sound 4 beating the sh*t out of him.

Well plot haxx works for both Sasuke and Naruto. By the end Naruto will be stronger than Sasuke for plots sake but it will be close enough for a good fight if Kishi doesn't mess it up.

Joltik-Kid
14th January 2012, 5:09 AM
Naruto can't even take on Bee back then either.
Um...Naruto was sure capable of taking on enemies Bee could take on...but whateves

I do like Hinata but I don't want Sakura dead for pairing purposes.
Hinata's fine and all and I really don't care about couples...but I know Hinata's never leaving secondary character status

Good point but Dedaria was forced to explode before Sasuke could interrogate him. So Sasuke won that battle but Dedaria just gave him the middle finger in response to his win. Sasuke showed great ingenuity during his battle against Dedaria, something I wish Naruto would do more often.
Sasuke was dead beat exhausted near the end...but Naruto never got a chance to take Deidara on because the guy was kept at a distance because Kakashi was there to keep Naruto calm. Deidara couldn't even beat Gaara head on, he had to resort to a cheap tactic to get Gaara to waste Chakra and then caught him off guard(though that was Gaara'a fault there)

Itachi didn't lose on purpose per say considering he beat the sh*t out of Sasuke to near death. My point still stands anyways. If Sasuke can't beat a disease crippled Itachi then Naruto couldn't either especially with Itachi's Genjutsu.
Again, if Kishi wanted to, he could have made either beat their opponents, but I concur that Itachi was too much of a bada** to lose to anyone willingly. Kisame was the only one stated to probably be able to take on Itachi by himself....and this new short coming with Naruto Generations seems to prove that he could.

Nope the Slug informed Naruto all about the 6 paths of Pain with the exception of some like the Preta path and Hell path. The reason Sasuke would win against Kakuzu is because of the Sharingan which lets Sasuke use any ninjutsu counter and Kakuzu's weakness to lightning element.
Hmm... >:/ I could of swore he figured out Deva paths ability and it's time use by himself
Kakashi was about the same power level as Sasuke was at the time Naruto took on Kakuzu...and we all know how that ended. Really, cause he seemed to lose to Naruto's Wind Charka just fine.

Being exhausted was Naruto's own fault for getting too emotional with a dangerous ability. Also it was theorized by Sakura that Sasuke used drugs but never proven. Apparently 2 1/2 years of speed training never occurred to her.
Yeah, but who wouldn't get emotional about their best friends, especially how Orochimaru was talking about him. Kakashi didn't take the drugs out of the question though...but yeah, go figure

I don't think Sasuke is the type to admit his rival is stronger than him at any time in the series lol. Also you are talking about Sasuke's insecurity about Naruto's growth.

Naruto was such a horrible ninja that it wasn't hard for him to grow in leaps and bounds and shock Sasuke with his progress vs Sasuke own gradual progress since he was so ahead. A failure on Kakashi's part which allowed Sasuke to be tempted by Orochimaru. That and the Sound 4 beating the sh*t out of him.

Well plot haxx works for both Sasuke and Naruto. By the end Naruto will be stronger than Sasuke for plots sake but it will be close enough for a good fight if Kishi doesn't mess it up.
I don't believe Sasuke is leagues ahead of Naruto...both were pretty bad when they were introduced...Naruto was just worst. Still though, the Uchiha are becoming majorly over powered lately, especially the newly revived Madara, who kept pulling new moves out of no where just to get the upper hand every time. I'll be super upset if Sasuke somehow get's the Rinnegan since it's apparently an Uchiha upgrade.

Anyway though, until Sasuke does something impressive in this War besides destroying a few Zetsu...I'll consider him at Naruto's level right now

TsukiMirage
14th January 2012, 5:12 AM
Sasuke will be the stronger one for two reasons. The first is that it'll allow Naruto to maintain his underdog, hardwork over genius style. The second is that by being the weaker one, Naruto won't win solely due to power, the Eldest Brother's way, but through convincing Sasuke otherwise, as he did with Gaara and Nagato, reinforcing the Younger Brother's way.

Joltik-Kid
14th January 2012, 5:25 AM
Sasuke will be the stronger one for two reasons. The first is that it'll allow Naruto to maintain his underdog, hardwork over genius style. The second is that by being the weaker one, Naruto won't win solely due to power, the Eldest Brother's way, but through convincing Sasuke otherwise, as he did with Gaara and Nagato, reinforcing the Younger Brother's way.
I personally see Naruto beating the **** out of Sasuke before the guy even considers listening to reason...that or Sasuke dying in a heroic fashion since his life is gonna be a living hell for abandoning and attempting to destroy the village he once belonged too

Banana Knight Arthur
14th January 2012, 6:10 AM
I personally see Naruto beating the **** out of Sasuke before the guy even considers listening to reason...that or Sasuke dying in a heroic fashion since his life is gonna be a living hell for abandoning and attempting to destroy the village he once belonged too

Well, Naruto did say, the next time they clash, they'd BOTH end up dying as a result.

Joltik-Kid
14th January 2012, 6:13 AM
Well, Naruto did say, the next time they clash, they'd BOTH end up dying as a result.
There are many interpretations of what that might mean...but since I barely pay attention to them nor do I want to look them up...so I'll leave it as that mysterious

Banana Knight Arthur
14th January 2012, 6:18 AM
There are many interpretations of what that might mean...but since I barely pay attention to them nor do I want to look them up...so I'll leave it as that mysterious

Maybe not both, but I do feel either one will die.

That or at least be highly incapacitated.

Joltik-Kid
14th January 2012, 6:28 AM
Maybe not both, but I do feel either one will die.

That or at least be highly incapacitated.
Maybe Kakashi was brought back to die again, I mean he had his Sharingan out when Chiyo was using that reviving jutsu...that causes death

Banana Knight Arthur
14th January 2012, 6:31 AM
Maybe Kakashi was brought back to die again, I mean he had his Sharingan out when Chiyo was using that reviving jutsu...that causes death

Kakashi's 2nd, permanent death, I could appreciate! Especially if he revives/or sacrifices himself to save Naru/Sasu/Saku.

He is their sensei, part of the older gen, and like Asuma, could die believably helping his former students.

Although it'd be hard to see Might Guy cope with losing his BFF.

Joltik-Kid
14th January 2012, 6:35 AM
Kakashi's 2nd, permanent death, I could appreciate! Especially if he revives/or sacrifices himself to save Naru/Sasu/Saku.

He is their sensei, part of the older gen, and like Asuma, could die believably helping his former students.

Although it'd be hard to see Might Guy cope with losing his BFF.
A lot of people were mad that he didn't die when he did, but if you think about it, that death would have been stupid when you look at his track record. Pretty sure Sakura's gonna live the entire thing though

Asuma...the only real death other then Jiraiya, since Orochimaru is technically still alive

Eh, death would happen eventually, and Kakashi's past isn't a pretty one

Banana Knight Arthur
14th January 2012, 6:40 AM
A lot of people were mad that he didn't die when he did, but if you think about it, that death would have been stupid when you look at his track record. Pretty sure Sakura's gonna live the entire thing though

Asuma...the only real death other then Jiraiya, since Orochimaru is technically still alive

Eh, death would happen eventually, and Kakashi's past isn't a pretty one

Orochimaru is lucky, he was put in inescapable genjutsu dream prison by Itachi's Susano'o's Totsuka sword, yet he also exists in Kabuto, sneaky bastard…..

Do not give Sakura that much credit, she's put herself in the path of death more than once, like when they all met after Danzo's death.

It's shameful, I actually liked her character in Part 1, but then she grew into the mess she is today.

Joltik-Kid
14th January 2012, 6:46 AM
Orochimaru is lucky, he was put in inescapable genjutsu dream prison by Itachi's Susano'o's Totsuka sword, yet he also exists in Kabuto, sneaky bastard…..

Do not give Sakura that much credit, she's put herself in the path of death more than once, like when they all met after Danzo's death.

It's shameful, I actually liked her character in Part 1, but then she grew into the mess she is today.
The second hax user after Sasuke

And yet what were all the out comes? Hmm?

Who are you talking about? Sakura?

Crimsonlink
14th January 2012, 8:04 AM
The second hax user after Sasuke

And yet what were all the out comes? Hmm?

Who are you talking about? Sakura?

Actually Tobi is the hax user after Sasuke and Naruto. Orochimaru is #4 and Danzo is #5.

So its like this.

1. Sasuke: Haxringan + Plot hax
2. Naruto: Plot hax/believe in me no jutsu
3. Tobi: Haxringan + Haxinnegan = almost mega hax. One more Hax and he will pass Aizen as most haxxed character ever.
4. Orochimaru: Just won't die
5. Danzo: Izanagi nuff said.

I'm honestly surprised people can actually like Sakura after the beginning of the Chunin exams to the end of Sasuke's deflection.

TsukiMirage
14th January 2012, 11:22 AM
I personally see Naruto beating the **** out of Sasuke before the guy even considers listening to reason...that or Sasuke dying in a heroic fashion since his life is gonna be a living hell for abandoning and attempting to destroy the village he once belonged too Naruto being stronger then Sasuke would give Sasuke no reason to listen to anything Naruto says. If anything, it would make Sasuke move away even more towards hatred. And the way things have been written off, I doubt it'll be all that bad for him.

Well, Naruto did say, the next time they clash, they'd BOTH end up dying as a result. I wouldn't put much stock in that, as Naruto stated later on that he couldn't beat that Sasuke.

Lorde
14th January 2012, 7:14 PM
Actually Tobi is the hax user after Sasuke and Naruto. Orochimaru is #4 and Danzo is #5.

So its like this.

3. Tobi: Haxringan + Haxinnegan = almost mega hax. One more Hax and he will pass Aizen as most haxxed character ever.

I'm honestly surprised people can actually like Sakura after the beginning of the Chunin exams to the end of Sasuke's deflection.

I'd actually place Tobi at number one since he has the least amount of weaknesses. I also don't agree about Orochimaru; he may not be killable, but he still got beaten up a bit when he fought Tsunade in Part 1 and then Naruto in Part 2. Not to mention that Sasuke was able to absorb and suppress him for a while. And while I do agree that Danzo's Izanagi was a hax move, at least it had a limit.

gliscor&yanmega
14th January 2012, 7:28 PM
I'd say Zetsu is one of the most haxxed characters out there, he doesn't really get the plot hax...yet, but even without that he still has:
-Kagerou, which hides his chakra, making him undetectable. Also gives him great speed to get around quickly.
-Hoshi, which is practically a for sure hit considering it can't be detected until it's big enough to see.
-Shape shifting technique, which unless you get really lucky and Zetsu gives you the wrong answer/response to your stupid question/statement(Sakura...), or you can sense negative emotions then you wont be able to detect him being a fake at all, nice easy way to have a "friend" stab you in the back, and all Zetsu has to do is touch someone or absorb someone's chakra(Tobi said he had to touch someone but the White Zetsu Clones apparently have to absorb chakra, it's likely that they all have to absorb chakra though, more reasonable that way).
-He can split in two, which doubles the trouble.
-He has Kisei Bunshin which again, increases his numbers making him more of a threat with Kagerou and Shape shifting jutsu.
-He doesn't seem to use handseals at all for any of his jutsu, which saves time and wont be caught in situations like with Hanzou and Mifune(The latter preventing the former to use handseals).

Zetsu needs to start stabbing people in the back already, darn plot blocking him from doing so.

Banana Knight Arthur
14th January 2012, 9:56 PM
Zetsu is so boring though/

I wish I could must some interest for him but unless some awesome stuff pops up about his background, or more of his abilities, he remains the dullest of Akatsuki.

gliscor&yanmega
14th January 2012, 10:20 PM
Zetsu is so boring though/

I wish I could must some interest for him but unless some awesome stuff pops up about his background, or more of his abilities, he remains the dullest of Akatsuki.

I find him to be the most interesting member to be honest, between that and some other reasons he's become my favorite character.

I'm surprise someone who is colored oddly, talks to himself, eats dead people, has a plant fetish, and overall is a creepy individual...could be considered boring.

Banana Knight Arthur
14th January 2012, 10:27 PM
I find him to be the most interesting member to be honest, between that and some other reasons he's become my favorite character.

I'm surprise someone who is colored oddly, talks to himself, eats dead people, has a plant fetish, and overall is a creepy individual...could be considered boring.

The most interesting Akatsuki has to be Konan.

She was so mysterious, and while we knew some of her past, there was much more about her we were never privy to.

gliscor&yanmega
14th January 2012, 10:37 PM
The most interesting Akatsuki has to be Konan.

She was so mysterious, and while we knew some of her past, there was much more about her we were never privy to.

It's a matter of opinion, everyone has their own most interesting member.

Konan is one of my favorite characters but I never saw her as mysterious, to me her past was told through Nagato and her flashback, I don't think there's really much to know about her from what we already know.

Shneak
14th January 2012, 10:53 PM
Yeah, I agree. Konan is my favourite character, but she isn't the most interesting. I think that goes to Nagato, or maybe the Ame trio could be included.

Banana Knight Arthur
14th January 2012, 11:00 PM
Yeah, I agree. Konan is my favourite character, but she isn't the most interesting. I think that goes to Nagato, or maybe the Ame trio could be included.

Still, an Akatsuki gaiden could be nice, like 12-14 chapters on what they did prior to hunting Bijuu/

Crimsonlink
14th January 2012, 11:11 PM
Most interesting character goes to Minato IMO. That guy was so bada*s that even Tobi didn't want to fight him and when he did fight Minato, it wasn't much of a fight lol. Iwa put a flee on sight order for him for a reason after all.

Banana Knight Arthur
14th January 2012, 11:18 PM
Most interesting character goes to Minato IMO. That guy was so bada*s that even Tobi didn't want to fight him and when he did fight Minato, it wasn't much of a fight lol. Iwa put a flee on sight order for him for a reason after all.

Keep in Mind, Tobi has surely come far in these past 14-15 years….

He may have a way to counter Shunshin no jutsu.

Joltik-Kid
14th January 2012, 11:22 PM

So its like this.

Yeah, that list makes sense...though Naruto wins with just words alone half the time X/

Someone hate's human based characters I see XD

Crimsonlink
14th January 2012, 11:47 PM
Yeah, that list makes sense...though Naruto wins with just words alone half the time X/

Someone hate's human based characters I see XD

Human based characters? What do you mean?

Keep in Mind, Tobi has surely come far in these past 14-15 years….

He may have a way to counter Shunshin no jutsu.

Its Hiraishin no jutsu. Also its been 16 years since Tobi vs Minato as Naruto is now 16.

Also Hiraishin is a hax jutsu thanks to level 2, there is no counter except to not fight Minato.

Joltik-Kid
15th January 2012, 12:24 AM
Human based characters? What do you mean?
Well, what I mean is Kishi said he want to make Sakura's personality as human like as possible.

EDIT= Or in better terms: Kishimoto is fond of Sakura, as he feels that many of her personality traits are common among all people, thus giving her a sense of real humanity.

Crimsonlink
15th January 2012, 12:28 AM
Well, what I mean is Kishi said he want to make Sakura's personality as human like as possible.

Well maybe Kishi needs to read some human behavior books. Sakura has a horrible personality that improved a bit after the timeskip only to become worse later on in the series.

Kishi portrays females badly in his manga so it goes to show the main heroine is such a bad character.

EDIT= Or in better terms: Kishimoto is fond of Sakura, as he feels that many of her personality traits are common among all people, thus giving her a sense of real humanity.

I certainly hope most of her personality traits are not common among all people. Imagine the amount of people that would obsessively pine for a guy/girl that they know very little about and say they love them without really knowing them. Not to mention going traitor with that person for selfish reasons if said traitor didn't knock him/her out.

Joltik-Kid
15th January 2012, 12:38 AM
Well maybe Kishi needs to read some human behavior books. Sakura has a horrible personality that improved a bit after the timeskip only to become worse later on in the series.

Kishi portrays females badly in his manga so it goes to show the main heroine is such a bad character.

I certainly hope most of her personality traits are not common among all people. Imagine the amount of people that would obsessively pine for a guy/girl that they know very little about and say they love them without really knowing them. Not to mention going traitor with that person for selfish reasons if said traitor didn't knock him/her out.
I know your not talking about her timeskip self, because she's long since given up fondling/obsessing over Sasuke now. Naruto on the other hand...

Anyway, here's another Kishi quote I find quite interesting: "As we all know SAKURA loved SASUKE that what we can understand from her wordings, but always remember that NARUTO is closer to her......."
- Kishimoto (loved is the key word there)

Lorde
15th January 2012, 12:42 AM
I'd say Zetsu is one of the most haxxed characters out there, he doesn't really get the plot hax...yet, but even without that he still has:
-Kagerou, which hides his chakra, making him undetectable. Also gives him great speed to get around quickly.
-Hoshi, which is practically a for sure hit considering it can't be detected until it's big enough to see.
-Shape shifting technique, which unless you get really lucky and Zetsu gives you the wrong answer/response to your stupid question/statement(Sakura...), or you can sense negative emotions then you wont be able to detect him being a fake at all, nice easy way to have a "friend" stab you in the back, and all Zetsu has to do is touch someone or absorb someone's chakra(Tobi said he had to touch someone but the White Zetsu Clones apparently have to absorb chakra, it's likely that they all have to absorb chakra though, more reasonable that way).
-He can split in two, which doubles the trouble.
-He has Kisei Bunshin which again, increases his numbers making him more of a threat with Kagerou and Shape shifting jutsu.
-He doesn't seem to use handseals at all for any of his jutsu, which saves time and wont be caught in situations like with Hanzou and Mifune(The latter preventing the former to use handseals).

Zetsu needs to start stabbing people in the back already, darn plot blocking him from doing so.

Zetsu's not that broken in my opinion. The fact that he can't even defeat Naruto (according to Tobi) makes him seem weak in comparison to other hax users. I agree that Zetsu has a lot going for him, but he's not quite as haxxed out as Sasuke or Tobi. And I have to agree with E-k; Zetsu is a bit boring.

Crimsonlink
15th January 2012, 12:49 AM
I know your not talking about her timeskip self, because she's long since given up fondling/obsessing over Sasuke now. Naruto on the other hand...

Anyway, here's another Kishi quote I find quite interesting: "As we all know SAKURA loved SASUKE that what we can understand from her wordings, but always remember that NARUTO is closer to her......."
- Kishimoto (loved is the key word there)

Where was that quote from and when? Sakura was shown to think of Sasuke when that random ninja from somewhere tried asking her out. (Poor guy is lucky she said no)

Sakura is still obsessed/in love with Sasuke seeing as she couldn't kill him and thinks of him even during the war.

Banana Knight Arthur
15th January 2012, 1:00 AM

Kishimoto loves Sakura……

She is his Yamato Nadeshiko, the ideal Japanese Woman…...

Lorde
15th January 2012, 1:09 AM
Kishimoto loves Sakura……

Are you sure? Because at last year's Jump Festa, when someone asked him about his plans for Sakura, he replied saying that she had slipped his mind.

Joltik-Kid
15th January 2012, 1:21 AM
Where was that quote from and when? Sakura was shown to think of Sasuke when that random ninja from somewhere tried asking her out. (Poor guy is lucky she said no)

Sakura is still obsessed/in love with Sasuke seeing as she couldn't kill him and thinks of him even during the war.
Did she look happy to you? Cause I saw her all sadden by it...not to mention Naruto was the whole reason Sakura began to like Sasuke more(aka the bench scene from chapter 1, episode 3)

The quote was from the 2010 interview...here it is http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=37737

Crimsonlink
15th January 2012, 1:23 AM
Kishimoto loves Sakura……

She is his Yamato Nadeshiko, the ideal Japanese Woman…...

Eww Sakura a Yamato Nadeshiko? She is too tsundere for that.

Did she look happy to you? Cause I saw her all sadden by it...not to mention Naruto was the whole reason Sakura began to like Sasuke more(aka the bench scene from chapter 1, episode 3)

The quote was from the 2010 interview...here it is http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=37737

Well she was sad of course but when the guy asked her if she had anyone important she thought of Sasuke.

What do you mean Naruto was the whole reason Sakura liked Sasuke? That stupid transformation stunt Naruto pulled just goes to show what a bad person Sakura was back when Naruto started.

Joltik-Kid
15th January 2012, 1:43 AM
Well she was sad of course but when the guy asked her if she had anyone important she thought of Sasuke.

What do you mean Naruto was the whole reason Sakura liked Sasuke? That stupid transformation stunt Naruto pulled just goes to show what a bad person Sakura was back when Naruto started.
She was sad thinking about Sasuke...not turning the guy down, Sasuke brings Sakura down...

Well, had Naruto not over glorified Sasuke by telling Sakura exactly what she wanted to hear when she was younger and just told Sakura as himself...none of this SasuSaku garbage would have happened...but the main character always has a rival for everything(even romanace) in Shonen manga

Crimsonlink
15th January 2012, 2:02 AM
She was sad thinking about Sasuke...not turning the guy down, Sasuke brings Sakura down...

Well, had Naruto not over glorified Sasuke by telling Sakura exactly what she wanted to hear when she was younger and just told Sakura as himself...none of this SasuSaku garbage would have happened...but the main character always has a rival for everything(even romanace) in Shonen manga

No when the guy asked if she had someone she said no but said no to him and thought of Sasuke.

Also are you sure you have read Naruto correctly? Sakura liked Sasuke before when she was 6 years old and broke her friendship with Ino because of it. (Kishi really needs to stay away from romance completely IMO.)

Having Naruto say some cheesy line to Sakura disguised as Sasuke didn't make Sakura love Sasuke even more.

Joltik-Kid
15th January 2012, 2:17 AM
No when the guy asked if she had someone she said no but said no to him and thought of Sasuke.

Also are you sure you have read Naruto correctly? Sakura liked Sasuke before when she was 6 years old and broke her friendship with Ino because of it. (Kishi really needs to stay away from romance completely IMO.)

Having Naruto say some cheesy line to Sakura disguised as Sasuke didn't make Sakura love Sasuke even more.
...you seemed to have not seen the blacked background that surround Sasuke and the look Sakura had on her face when she thought of him...

Oh, I definitely read that part, but your sure haven't read much, seeing as Naruto's mom, Kushina, clearly stated she wasn't interested in his dad, Minato, when they were younger and was picked on for her hair. Yet she fell head over heels for him when her rescued her and told her some cheesy comment...

(Romance was bound to happen eventually, its a part of Shonen in one form or another)

Crimsonlink
15th January 2012, 2:41 AM
...you seemed to have not seen the blacked background that surround Sasuke and the look Sakura had on her face when she thought of him...

Oh, I definitely read that part, but your sure haven't read much, seeing as Naruto's mom, Kushina, clearly stated she wasn't interested in his dad, Minato, when they were younger and was picked on for her hair. Yet she fell head over heels for him when her rescued her and told her some cheesy comment...

(Romance was bound to happen eventually, its a part of Shonen in one form or another)

We will wait for the animated version alright? Then we can know for sure.

Anyways comparing Naruto's cheesy line to Minato's sweet line is stupid.

"You sure have a large charming forehead, makes me want to kiss it" Naruto
vs
"He said He noticed my beautiful hair right away" Kushina talking about Minato

Wait hold on, do you support NaruSaku or something? lol

Banana Knight Arthur
15th January 2012, 2:57 AM
Eww Sakura a Yamato Nadeshiko? She is too tsundere for that.

Maybe I'm wrong.

I read it on Tvtropes.com or somewhere.

Either way Sakura is an experiment gone wrong.

Joltik-Kid
15th January 2012, 3:07 AM
We will wait for the animated version alright? Then we can know for sure.

Anyways comparing Naruto's cheesy line to Minato's sweet line is stupid.

"You sure have a large charming forehead, makes me want to kiss it" Naruto
vs
"He said He noticed my beautiful hair right away" Kushina talking about Minato

Wait hold on, do you support NaruSaku or something? lol
Anime stretches things out of proportion a lot of times...like Hinata vs Pain, in the anime she somehow lasted for a few minutes...in the manga, she didn't even get two seconds.

I considered both lines pretty good in their own way.

I'm neutral on couples...but Narusaku seems more likely right now since Naruto hasn't shown any romantic feelings for Hinata and Sasuke doesn't give a damn about Sakura, since he tried to kill her three times. If anything though...I'm seeing an open ending or undecided since Kishi probably doesn't want to get more rage mail from the Hinata fans

Banana Knight Arthur
15th January 2012, 4:01 AM
To me, Naru/Saku has become almost a sibling type relationship.

Sadly, it seems Naruto might end up with Hinata Hyuuga.

The children will be full of haxx no jutsu.

Lorde
15th January 2012, 4:14 AM

It's hard to pinpoint Akatsuki's most interesting members because while I liked several of them, I didn't think that they were all interesting. I guess Deidara had the most personality, but that doesn't necessarily mean that he was interesting; he seemed to be a little too focused on art. Itachi was a very mysterious character, so I guess he could be seen as interesting. I think Zetsu, Konan and Kakuzu were the most bland members. Sasori was kind of bland at first, but then he became a lot more interesting when he revealed his puppet body. Kisame seemed fine, Hidan was a huge jerk and Nagato/Pain was too emotionally distant for my tastes.

Banana Knight Arthur
15th January 2012, 4:17 AM
Actually I recant about Konan.

I'm ashamed to say I had forgotten Kisame, however he really impressed me greatly.

From his personality, to his jutsus, to his plot-lines, he was superb!

I miss Kisame, and wish they'd explain why he was half shark.

Joltik-Kid
15th January 2012, 4:32 AM
To me, Naru/Saku has become almost a sibling type relationship.

Sadly, it seems Naruto might end up with Hinata Hyuuga.

The children will be full of haxx no jutsu.
How has it become a sibling relationship? Naruto isn't gonna change how he looks at anyone, who's heard of a main character that's done that? Besides, he still call's her Sakura-chan and Hinata...well he calls he Hinata

Umm, nothing's pointing to that right now...till Naruto say's something romantic to her, which he hasn't

no comment

Crimsonlink
15th January 2012, 5:31 AM
How has it become a sibling relationship? Naruto isn't gonna change how he looks at anyone, who's heard of a main character that's done that? Besides, he still call's her Sakura-chan and Hinata...well he calls he Hinata

Umm, nothing's pointing to that right now...till Naruto say's something romantic to her, which he hasn't

no comment

Another reason why Kishi should stay away from romance. The ridiculous crush/obsession Naruto has on Sakura is quite scary. Kishi never explained why Naruto likes Sakura in the first place. Was she kind to him when they were young or something or was it because Naruto was jealous of Sasuke that he went after Sakura.

Umm what do you mean Naruto won't change how he looks at anyone? Naruto used to see Hinata as dark and weird but changed his mind after the chunin exam.

Besides calling a girl Chan means you are very familiar with her. Same with Kun for guys.

One more reason Kishi shouldn't add romance with Naruto ignoring Hinata's confession like that. At least have the decency to say "no I don't like you Hinata sorry".

BTW why "sadly" E-kid? Is Naru/Hina not your cup of tea?

If Naru/Hina had a kid then it will at least hopefully be smarter than it's father.

Banana Knight Arthur
15th January 2012, 5:38 AM
Another reason why Kishi should stay away from romance. The ridiculous crush/obsession Naruto has on Sakura is quite scary. Kishi never explained why Naruto likes Sakura in the first place. Was she kind to him when they were young or something or was it because Naruto was jealous of Sasuke that he went after Sakura.

Umm what do you mean Naruto won't change how he looks at anyone? Naruto used to see Hinata as dark and weird but changed his mind after the chunin exam.

Besides calling a girl Chan means you are very familiar with her. Same with Kun for guys.

One more reason Kishi shouldn't add romance with Naruto ignoring Hinata's confession like that. At least have the decency to say "no I don't like you Hinata sorry".

BTW why "sadly" E-kid? Is Naru/Hina not your cup of tea?

If Naru/Hina had a kid then it will at least hopefully be smarter than it's father.

Honestly, any female Naruto mates with will add intelligence into the the mixture.

And my preference is for him to fall in love with someone never seen or seen very little, perhaps from the Kirigakure.

Water and wind will maybe give birth to an ice kekkei genkai?

TsukiMirage
15th January 2012, 6:46 AM
Another reason why Kishi should stay away from romance. The ridiculous crush/obsession Naruto has on Sakura is quite scary. Kishi never explained why Naruto likes Sakura in the first place. Was she kind to him when they were young or something or was it because Naruto was jealous of Sasuke that he went after Sakura. Naruto seemingly likes Sakura due to her forehead and personality, from what we saw in the third chapter. All in all, that's nothing compare to what's going on with Hinata's crush on him and Sakura's crush on Sasuke.

Platinum fan.
15th January 2012, 5:49 PM
Romance in Naruto is meh. I mean Sakura and Sasuke is one of the worst love stories I have ever seen just because of how shallow it is. Sakura likes Sasuke because he was cool, popular, and stuff, it certainly can't be because of his personality because Sasuke is a very unpleasant person to be around, like all the time. Why should I care that Sasuke broke Sakura's heart when their relationship was never strong to begin with and so shallow? Sakura's to love sick to see she's better off without him, and she's still thinking about him during the war? Sakura wants to be miserable.

Joltik-Kid
15th January 2012, 6:39 PM
Naruto seemingly likes Sakura due to her forehead and personality, from what we saw in the third chapter. All in all, that's nothing compare to what's going on with Hinata's crush on him and Sakura's crush on Sasuke.
None of them are good...Hinata only likes Naruto because he never gave up while Sakura only likes/d Sasuke because he was cool and popular...let's face it, Kishi isn't the best at writing romance... It's funny though, Kishi original wasn't gonna write any of these people into the story(expect Naruto of coarse)...he stated he wasn't good at drawing girls and a rival never crossed his mind. The reason Sakura exists is because Kishi wanted to attempt at getting better and Sasuke exists because his publicise(or reviewer; I can't exactly remember which) thought the story needed a rival.

Banana Knight Arthur
15th January 2012, 7:05 PM
Naruto seemingly likes Sakura due to her forehead and personality, from what we saw in the third chapter. All in all, that's nothing compare to what's going on with Hinata's crush on him and Sakura's crush on Sasuke.

Let's not forget who really has Naruto's heart……..

Why is he so adamant about saving Sasuke, going to the ends of the Earth and many troubles to save him………….

Because Sasuke got his first and only kiss…

J/K

Joltik-Kid
15th January 2012, 7:25 PM

Why is he so adamant about saving Sasuke, going to the ends of the Earth and many troubles to save him………….

J/K
If you didn't include that J/K...I don't know what I'd do >.>;;

Lorde
15th January 2012, 7:31 PM
Romance in Naruto is meh.

There was a time when I actually cared about that stuff, but that ended when Part 2 started. I have a feeling that Sakura will end up with Sasuke, though. It seems kind of wrong since Sasuke almost killed Sakura, but Kishi has a weird sense of romance and I bet he'll put them together anyway. I can't wait to see what shippers will say when that happens. :p

Banana Knight Arthur
15th January 2012, 7:37 PM
There was a time when I actually cared about that stuff, but that ended when Part 2 started. I have a feeling that Sakura will end up with Sasuke, though. It seems kind of wrong since Sasuke almost killed Sakura, but Kishi has a weird sense of romance and I bet he'll put them together anyway. I can't wait to see what shippers will say when that happens. :p

Sakura was as good as dead, and would have died if no one came in to save her @$s.

I think that finally shocked the last vestiges of love out of her heart.

Joltik-Kid
15th January 2012, 7:46 PM
Sakura was as good as dead, and would have died if no one came in to save her @$s.

I think that finally shocked the last vestiges of love out of her heart.
Haha, if only avid SasuSaku fans could understand that...if there's any couple that I know is not gonna happen, it's SasuSaku, because Sasuke would have to be completely OC to say he loves her

Banana Knight Arthur
15th January 2012, 7:57 PM
Haha, if only avid SasuSaku fans could understand that...if there's any couple that I know is not gonna happen, it's SasuSaku, because Sasuke would have to be completely OC to say he loves her

The only woman Sasuke has been 'intimate' with, only because it has been heavily implied to have happened, is Karin.

Sasuke is too far down his revenge path, he has become a psychopath, like those truck drivers that do the deed with the hookers, and kill 'em.

As he effectively 'killed' Karin and left her for dead.

TsukiMirage
15th January 2012, 9:42 PM
Well Minato and Kushina was done pretty well, probably because Kishi asked his wife for advice. Clearly he needs to ask her for advice more often.

And it's sad that as much as it's a joke, NaruSasu still has more evidence towards it then the other pairings.

Shneak
15th January 2012, 9:46 PM
I don't really care for shipping, but I'm 100% sure Naruto/Sakura will happen.

Banana Knight Arthur
15th January 2012, 10:14 PM
Well Minato and Kushina was done pretty well, probably because Kishi asked his wife for advice. Clearly he needs to ask her for advice more often.

And it's sad that as much as it's a joke, NaruSasu still has more evidence towards it then the other pairings.

Shipping is not my thing, but if Sasuke reforms *doubtful*, then Karin has the upper hand on Sakura in the war for Sasuke's babies.

Crimsonlink
15th January 2012, 10:30 PM
Naru/Saku would be the most horrible pairing in the manga industry IMO.

I would prefer Hinata at the least for Naruto. Personally Naruto shouldn't worry about a girl ever because he might die in the end lol.

Shipping is not my thing, but if Sasuke reforms *doubtful*, then Karin has the upper hand on Sakura in the war for Sasuke's babies.

Where do you get the idea that Sasuke and Karin have slept with each other?

Also Karin hates Sasuke now thanks to Chidori though her chest. She is now more interested in Naruto who has bigger and warmer chakra than Sasuke lol.

Lorde
15th January 2012, 11:30 PM
I don't really care for shipping, but I'm 100% sure Naruto/Sakura will happen.

Ugh, I hope not. I know that they have a lot in common and stuff, but I rather see Naruto hook up with Hinata. Judging from Naruto's reaction when Pain hurt her, he probably does have feelings for her deep down even though he acts oblivious most of the time.

Banana Knight Arthur
16th January 2012, 12:48 AM
Perhaps I misunderstood or misread, but I thought at one point Jugo or Suigetsu had mentioned Karin drugged Sasuke and had her way "ravishing" his body?

lolipiece
16th January 2012, 1:49 AM
Perhaps I misunderstood or misread, but I thought at one point Jugo or Suigetsu had mentioned Karin drugged Sasuke and had her way "ravishing" his body?

Actually she planned to do that while everyone was sleeping.

Too bad she didn't know that Sasuke is revenge-sexual.

Joltik-Kid
16th January 2012, 3:44 AM
Ugh, I hope not. I know that they have a lot in common and stuff, but I rather see Naruto hook up with Hinata. Judging from Naruto's reaction when Pain hurt her, he probably does have feelings for her deep down even though he acts oblivious most of the time.
You know...Naruto's the kind of guy that would go psycho like that over anyone...so I'm gonna have to disagree with you there

Profesco
16th January 2012, 7:50 AM

J/K

Yep.

But it's one heck of a lot stronger a 'relationship' than any of the other romantic pairings have. Naruto and Sasuke have gotten more action with each other than any of the other characters have gotten amongst themselves altogether, hah.

Oh, TsukiMirage already noted so.

7 tyranitars
16th January 2012, 11:58 AM
Lmao Elekible-Kid I saw that part yesterday and thought the exact same thing, also hey Profesco didn't knew you watched/read Naruto O_O. First time I see you here.

Jb
16th January 2012, 12:52 PM
To be honest I'd rather not see Naruto hook up with anyone, the last thing we is need is crazy fan girls complaining about who he ends up with. I think it would be safer for everyone.

Joltik-Kid
16th January 2012, 7:02 PM
To be honest I'd rather not see Naruto hook up with anyone, the last thing we is need is crazy fan girls complaining about who he ends up with. I think it would be safer for everyone.
Kishi probably would do that too...since he received hate mail in the past from Hinata fans

Lorde
16th January 2012, 7:12 PM
You know...Naruto's the kind of guy that would go psycho like that over anyone...so I'm gonna have to disagree with you there

I disagree. While I'm sure that he would be upset if someone hurt his friends, I don't think he'd necessarily lose all control unless the victim was someone very important to him. If Shikamaru had gotten attacked by Pain instead of Hinata, I doubt Naruto would've gone into six-tails mode because I don't think Naruto cares about Shikamaru the same way he might care about a female character, if you know what I mean.

Kishi probably would do that too...since he received hate mail in the past from Hinata fans

I suddenly feel sorry for him. :(

Banana Knight Arthur
16th January 2012, 8:37 PM
One question I've always wondered, is, why Might Guy and Kakashi never got married or showed interest in females….

Suspicious, huh?

Actually, Kakashi also had an unnatural obsession with Obito Uchiha now that I recall...

Shneak
16th January 2012, 9:44 PM
Kakashi has his sex books and Guy is too awesome for marriage. They're still young, too.

Joltik-Kid
16th January 2012, 10:11 PM
I disagree. While I'm sure that he would be upset if someone hurt his friends, I don't think he'd necessarily lose all control unless the victim was someone very important to him. If Shikamaru had gotten attacked by Pain instead of Hinata, I doubt Naruto would've gone into six-tails mode because I don't think Naruto cares about Shikamaru the same way he might care about a female character, if you know what I mean.
Well, if what the current Naruto data book says is true (it has the love symbol next to Sakura), then if Sakura had been the one to be almost killed by Pain...well, Naruto would have straight up gone 8, possibly full 9 tails.

Yup, it's weird too, since if I remember correctly...it was all westerners since NaruSaku is the most popular couple in Japan(I don't have statics, but I heard about it on a lot of Naruto sites)...

Lorde
17th January 2012, 12:25 AM
One question I've always wondered, is, why Might Guy and Kakashi never got married or showed interest in females….

Suspicious, huh?

Actually, Kakashi also had an unnatural obsession with Obito Uchiha now that I recall...

Maybe Guy does have a female love interest, but she has yet to appear? I don't know. I rarely ever think of Guy or Kakashi when I think about romance. And despite what shippers may say, Kakashi's relationship with Obito was strictly platonic.

Crimsonlink
17th January 2012, 12:38 AM

I think the fan mails resulted in Kishi have Naruto ignore Hinata lol. Just his way of getting back at the fan base.

Jb
17th January 2012, 12:40 AM
Guy is clearly in love with Rock Lee.

We all see it.

Banana Knight Arthur
17th January 2012, 1:39 AM
Guy is clearly in love with Rock Lee.

We all see it.

That disturbs me even more……………….

Everyone knows, that Rock Lee's one-true-pairing is Sakura-chaaaaan…….

Joltik-Kid
17th January 2012, 2:07 AM
That disturbs me even more……………….

Everyone knows, that Rock Lee's one-true-pairing is Sakura-chaaaaan…….
The least popular pairing ever invented

Banana Knight Arthur
17th January 2012, 2:24 AM

Not my favorite, but it is quite amusing.

Sakura and Rock Lee are like the odd couple.

Speaking of Lee, what are his current whereabouts?

Crimsonlink
17th January 2012, 2:26 AM

Vs Naruto and Sasuke which is one of the most popular pairings lmao.

Banana Knight Arthur
17th January 2012, 2:34 AM

Are there honestly that many Shounen-Ai fans in the Naruto Fandom?

I find it hard to believe Naruto/Sasuke is such a huge deal.

Joltik-Kid
17th January 2012, 2:40 AM
Maybe to yoai fans and crazy fan girls...In Japan it's Narusaku and in America it's NaruHina

Banana Knight Arthur
17th January 2012, 4:40 AM
So, hadn't Suigetsu recovered the Kubikiri Hochou?

Yet I also think I remember his brother being able and in charge of summoning the 7 swords of the mist from a scroll.

So is Suigetsu swordless once again?

Finally, why wasn't Kisame revived? Bee still has Samehada, no?

Lorde
17th January 2012, 4:53 AM
Kisame probably wasn't revived because he died so recently. The same might also apply to Konan. I'm grateful that we don't have to see them again; all the revived Akatsuki members ended up being huge disappointments anyway, so why taint Kisame's and Konan's memories by bringing them back when they had such cool deaths?

Joltik-Kid
17th January 2012, 4:58 AM
So, hadn't Suigetsu recovered the Kubikiri Hochou?

Yet I also think I remember his brother being able and in charge of summoning the 7 swords of the mist from a scroll.

So is Suigetsu swordless once again?

Finally, why wasn't Kisame revived? Bee still has Samehada, no?
Yes, Bee still has the sword of epic powers

Banana Knight Arthur
17th January 2012, 4:59 AM
Kisame probably wasn't revived because he died so recently. The same might also apply to Konan. I'm grateful that we don't have to see them again; all the revived Akatsuki members ended up being huge disappointments anyway, so why taint Kisame's and Konan's memories by bringing them back when they had such cool deaths?

Well Konan basically died as a good guy(well, girl), as she had decided to support Naruto as he shared Nagato's ideals in his prime and carried on Jiraiya's will and vision of peace.

Shame she had to die, the least developed Akatsuki, second only to Zetsu and Tobi, and the only female.

Kisame had his own ideals and faith in Tobi's vision of a world without lies, and was uber0devoted.

Lorde
17th January 2012, 5:05 AM
I'm just glad that Kisame died for a cause, even if it was a bad cause. I remember feeling that his story was incomplete when he was "killed" by A and Killer Bee. I was glad when it was revealed that he was alive and I'm glad that his real death was more dramatic. Now if only Zetsu could also be killed in a dramatic way.

Joltik-Kid
17th January 2012, 5:07 AM
I'm just glad that Kisame died for a cause, even if it was a bad cause. I remember feeling that his story was incomplete when he was "killed" by A and Killer Bee. I was glad when it was revealed that he was alive and I'm glad that his real death was more dramatic. Now if only Zetsu could be killed in a dramatic way.
It was kind of ironic that he died to Guy of all people, despite giving Bee such trouble, who in turn gave Sasuke a lot of trouble

Banana Knight Arthur
17th January 2012, 5:09 AM
I'm just glad that Kisame died for a cause, even if it was a bad cause. I remember feeling that his story was incomplete when he was "killed" by A and Killer Bee. I was glad when it was revealed that he was alive and I'm glad that his real death was more dramatic. Now if only Zetsu could also be killed in a dramatic way.

To see Zetsu eat himself alive would be an epic way to him becoming an 'an-hero'.

Jutsu like Deidara's self-bursting-blowup, and Kisame's shark food, dead by choice no jutsu, seems like the Akatsuki likes to commit suicide.

I enjoyed Kisame's death/resolution, but I still've liked him to revive and challenge Bee for Samehada.

gliscor&yanmega
17th January 2012, 2:40 PM
Zetsu needs to stay alive and take over the world, it was foretold since the beginning :D

Chapter should be out tomorrow, can't wait. I enjoyed last chapter but nothing all that exciting happened and I hope that'll change for this chapter, I'd like a cliffhanger or something shocking happening.

Banana Knight Arthur
17th January 2012, 6:31 PM
Zetsu needs to stay alive and take over the world, it was foretold since the beginning :D

Chapter should be out tomorrow, can't wait. I enjoyed last chapter but nothing all that exciting happened and I hope that'll change for this chapter, I'd like a cliffhanger or something shocking happening.

Is Zetsu even a proper Akatsuki?

Didn't Tobi make him or something?

gliscor&yanmega
17th January 2012, 6:39 PM

What do you mean a proper Akatsuki? He's got a ring(Never shown but it's been stated), a cloak, nails apparently painted(Anime only, doesn't seem to even have nails in the manga).

White Zetsu apparently was a creation, although we don't really know to what extent, we know he's got Hashirama's DNA, but there could be more to it. We don't know if Black Zetsu is a creation or not.

Zetsu's still a member of Akatsuki though.

Lorde
17th January 2012, 6:57 PM

He's an Akatsuki member, although he seems to be more of a spy than a jinchuriki hunter. I actually wanted to see him fight Naruto for the Kyuubi, but that's never going to happen now that Tobi has sent Sasuke after Naruto.

Banana Knight Arthur
17th January 2012, 7:00 PM
He's an Akatsuki member, although he seems to be more of a spy than a jinchuriki hunter. I actually wanted to see him fight Naruto for the Kyuubi, but that's never going to happen now that Tobi has sent Sasuke after Naruto.

That's either pride or actual strength, I wonder which, as indeed, he did act as if he were capable of bijuu hunting, even though he knows Pain had trouble with, and lost to Naruto.

gliscor&yanmega
17th January 2012, 7:52 PM
That's either pride or actual strength, I wonder which, as indeed, he did act as if he were capable of bijuu hunting, even though he knows Pain had trouble with, and lost to Naruto.

As much as I hate to admit it, I think it was just Kishi's way to show White Zetsu isn't suited for combat, at less not when it comes to frontline fighting.

We didn't see the fight with Black Zetsu against Naruto and the others, but we got a few panels, and Black Zetsu seemed to be able to deal with Naruto's clone without much effort.

Common assumption is that White Zetsu is a support fighter, and Black Zetsu is more of a frontline fighter. Zetsu seems to have a Yin Yang theme going on, so that would fit in with it.

Lorde
17th January 2012, 8:15 PM
I personally don't think that Black Zetsu is good at hand-to-hand combat. He was able to fight Mei and the others and survive, but that's probably because he used his clones again. The very thought of Black Zetsu using taijutsu is just strange.

Banana Knight Arthur
17th January 2012, 8:38 PM
Which Zetsu is responsible for the hax-spore no jutsu?

JD
17th January 2012, 8:45 PM

The white one I believe.

gliscor&yanmega
17th January 2012, 10:04 PM
I personally don't think that Black Zetsu is good at hand-to-hand combat. He was able to fight Mei and the others and survive, but that's probably because he used his clones again. The very thought of Black Zetsu using taijutsu is just strange.

Black Zetsu has shown no capability to use clones, only White Zetsu has. We saw what he was doing with Naruto, so he probably was using whatever his Root/Vine jutsu is and possible other probable Wood style jutsus.

Black Zetsu seems to claim it's his own, but Hoshi has only been seen in the form of White Zetsu. Black Zetsu placed Hoshi on Kabuto while he was showing Tobi Edo Madara, and White Zetsu wasn't nearby so he probably can use it himself although it might be because of the White goo he has on him.

It's possible both Zetsus can do what the other can, possibly to different degrees, although it's not really clear.

Lorde
17th January 2012, 11:58 PM

I actually liked that technique. It was the kind of technique that I expected Zetsu to be able to use when I first saw him at the end of Part 1, so I was glad that he really was capable of using spores. I also liked that White Zetsu's clones were able to merge together, although I thought the large Zetsu that was created was defeated a little too easily by Naruto; I expected more from that monster.

TsukiMirage
18th January 2012, 3:51 AM
I personally don't think that Black Zetsu is good at hand-to-hand combat. He was able to fight Mei and the others and survive, but that's probably because he used his clones again. The very thought of Black Zetsu using taijutsu is just strange. Considering his body is similar to Tobi's, he probably alright in a taijutsu fight. And since we didn't see any clones any of the times we flashbacked to it, I doubt he used any against Mei and gang.

Which Zetsu is responsible for the hax-spore no jutsu? A White Zetsu released it, but from Black Zetsu and Tobi's words, he's the one who activated it.

lolipiece
18th January 2012, 11:52 AM
New chapter is out!

Stop being so Tsun Tsun, Kurama.

MisterM
18th January 2012, 11:57 AM
Oh dear, so Naruto FINALLY released the fox! This is bound to be awesome : Naruto and Kurama fighting alongside each other. I really like nice-nine-tails, I feel like it's the beginning of a great partnership.

lolipiece
18th January 2012, 12:15 PM
This chapter in a nutshell.

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/8928/c1bb2f9aef42af8c55c9595.png

gliscor&yanmega
18th January 2012, 3:05 PM
I predict Kurama double crossing Naruto, revealing he was just trolling and is still full of hate and evil. He kills Naruto then kills Tobi, the world crumbles :D.

Or Naruto and Kurama working together to stop Tobi is good too.

I enjoyed the chapter, finally have all the Edo Bijuu fully released. Son wasn't going to stick around after all, I was kind of wondering if he would or not since he never really said anything about helping in the fight, only about stopping him. Now Naruto knows how to stop them all though, just get eaten by them, make friends with them, and pull out the rod...well I guess he doesn't have to get eaten or make friends but I'd like him to, get some more info on the Bijuu like their names and personality.

uber gon
18th January 2012, 4:46 PM
I would so read a Kurama/My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic fanfic if someone wrote one right now. You know this form of Kurama would appear more often.

Crimsonlink
18th January 2012, 5:03 PM
The chapter was going great until the very end. Flashbacks ate up space which could have been Naruto transformed into Kurama and ended the chapter on a strong note. A good chapter but not the best it could have been.

Looking forward to the next chapter though. It will be great seeing Kurama in all his 9 tails glory.

gliscor&yanmega
18th January 2012, 5:36 PM
The chapter was going great until the very end. Flashbacks ate up space which could have been Naruto transformed into Kurama and ended the chapter on a strong note. A good chapter but not the best it could have been.

Looking forward to the next chapter though. It will be great seeing Kurama in all his 9 tails glory.

Pretty sure the small amount of panels used for flashbacks wouldn't be enough to show Naruto transforming. I thought the flashbacks had purpose enough. And the chapter ended om a strong note to me, I mean you have Kurama free from his cage now, pumped up and ready to fight along side Naruto.

Banana Knight Arthur
18th January 2012, 5:46 PM
Well the ichibi no Shuukaku was curiously absent, we saw 2-3 and 5-7 numbered bijuu, of course Yonbi was called back to the pokeball since his usefulness had been diminished by the loss of the chakra receiver.

TsukiMirage
18th January 2012, 6:23 PM
Looks like I was wrong about Tobi resealing the Bijuus back into their host. Seems like he was simply channeling the chakra to them. Shame the Sage Mode Naruto wasn't the real Naruto. Anyway, while I'm glad the Kyuubi has finally decided to help Naruto, it's Tsundere personality is creeping me out. And though the final page was awesome, I think the spread with all the Edo Jinchuuriki fully transformed was even better. Still, chapter was awesome if a little lacking.

Banana Knight Arthur
18th January 2012, 6:37 PM
Looks like I was wrong about Tobi resealing the Bijuus back into their host. Seems like he was simply channeling the chakra to them. Shame the Sage Mode Naruto wasn't the real Naruto. Anyway, while I'm glad the Kyuubi has finally decided to help Naruto, it's Tsundere personality is creeping me out. And though the final page was awesome, I think the spread with all the Edo Jinchuuriki fully transformed was even better. Still, chapter was awesome if a little lacking.

I find the Kyuubi's Tsundere nature to cute adorable, better than him trying to kill Naruto, and the world.

I do wonder justwhat it was the Yonbi gave to Naruto…..

Lorde
18th January 2012, 6:43 PM
So it looks like the Yonbi has been sealed inside that statue thing again; the worst part is that it looks like Tobi can reseal the Bijuu in an instant. I enjoyed seeing the other Bijuu, but I'm even more excited about Naruto and the Kyuubi; it looks like they'll finally start fighting as a team in the next chapter. Those flashbacks were unnecessary, though.

Joltik-Kid
18th January 2012, 7:06 PM
Well...I wish the chapter hadn't ended at the best part, but oh well...it was awesome

Banana Knight Arthur
18th January 2012, 8:35 PM
Well...I wish the chapter hadn't ended at the best part, but oh well...it was awesome

Think of it this way, they left the best part to start the next chapter.

I'm certain the cliffhanger of next week's chapter will be Naruto in full Kyuubi mode for the first time.

I think he will be too much to handle for Tobi AND Madara even, because before, the Kyuubi was dumber, as a result of being in the wild without a partner, with Naruto's intelligence, I feel he will be even stronger.

Lorde
18th January 2012, 8:50 PM
I'm sure Naruto and the Kyuubi will defeat the Bijuu, but Tobi will probably flee once he has Killer Bee so that he can start sealing the Hachibi. Sasuke will probably arrive to fight Naruto while that's happening and I hope Naruto uses the Bijuu Ball during that fight; he should be able to use it now that the Kyuubi is fighting alongside him.

Banana Knight Arthur
18th January 2012, 9:09 PM
I'm sure Naruto and the Kyuubi will defeat the Bijuu, but Tobi will probably flee once he has Killer Bee so that he can start sealing the Hachibi. Sasuke will probably arrive to fight Naruto while that's happening and I hope Naruto uses the Bijuu Ball during that fight; he should be able to use it now that the Kyuubi is fighting alongside him.

I'm going to hafta punch a asian if Kishimoto dares to let B get captured!

ME no like that Idea l0l.

Joltik-Kid
18th January 2012, 9:52 PM
I though Sasuke was confirmed to be the final villain of Shippuden

Shneak
18th January 2012, 10:13 PM
That was really good, and I'm hoping this fight is too, but so far a colossal clash of the titans hasn't been that exciting.

I guess we've waited over hundreds of chapters for this. Hooray for logical chakra powerups!

Banana Knight Arthur
18th January 2012, 10:57 PM
That was really good, and I'm hoping this fight is too, but so far a colossal clash of the titans hasn't been that exciting.

I guess we've waited over hundreds of chapters for this. Hooray for logical chakra powerups!

Quoted for the truth.

I feel this was a believable melting of Kurama's heart, from the first time Naruto entered the part of his consciousness where he was sealed, to when he met his mom after subduing the darkness in his heart and gave Kurama the beatdown, to now, 100% cooperation.

Good job Kishimoto, finally a mangaka does a good job, not like Kubo the dozy troll.

Lorde
18th January 2012, 11:35 PM
I'm going to hafta punch a asian if Kishimoto dares to let B get captured!

ME no like that Idea l0l.

The fact that Tobi is engaging Killer Bee and Naruto in battle pretty much confirms that he still needs the Hachibi and Kyuubi for his plan. So I'm positive that both Killer Bee and Naruto will get captured. However, Naruto will most likely survive the extraction just like his mother.

I though Sasuke was confirmed to be the final villain of Shippuden

Show me where that was stated.

Banana Knight Arthur
18th January 2012, 11:38 PM
The fact that Tobi is engaging Killer Bee and Naruto in battle pretty much confirms that he still needs the Hachibi's and Kyuubi's chakra for his plan. So I'm positive that both Killer Bee and Naruto will get captured. However, Naruto will most likely survive the extraction just like his mother.

Well that is, pardon my French, le stupid, if Naruto survives, which he will, as he is an Uzumaki clansman, but he will be left with nothing to fight Sasuke. Sasuke will have EMS-hax outta every pore of his body, and Naruto will have Frog Mode, that's it, unless he is revealed to have a kekkei genkai, which will feel forced and out of nowhere.

Lorde
18th January 2012, 11:43 PM
Well that is, pardon my French, le stupid, if Naruto survives, which he will, as he is an Uzumaki clansman, but he will be left with nothing to fight Sasuke. Sasuke will have EMS-hax outta every pore of his body, and Naruto will have Frog Mode, that's it, unless he is revealed to have a kekkei genkai, which will feel forced and out of nowhere.

I don't think that Naruto will be captured until after he fights Sasuke, though. I predict that Killer Bee will be captured first, and then Naruto and Sasuke will battle, then after that battle (which I'm assuming Naruto wins) Tobi will appear to capture the exhausted Naruto and he'll start sealing the Kyuubi. Naruto will survive and both he and Sasuke (who was turned "good" due to Naruto's talk no jutsu) will probably team up to fight Tobi after that. Kabuto and the Edo Tensei zombies will have been defeated somewhere in the middle of all that.

Banana Knight Arthur
18th January 2012, 11:46 PM
I don't think that Naruto will be captured until after he fights Sasuke, though. I predict that Killer Bee will be captured first, and then Naruto and Sasuke will battle, then after that battle (which I'm assuming Naruto wins) Tobi will appear to capture the exhausted Naruto and he'll start sealing the Kyuubi. Naruto will survive and both he and Sasuke (who was turned "good" due to Naruto's talk no jutsu) will probably team up to fight Tobi after that.

The last part of Tobi swooping in once Naruto is worn out by Sasuke sounds believable, but Sasuke repenting to team up is too predictable, unless Naruto dies and Sasuke finally carries on Naruto's dream, and becomes the Hokage in a twist for the ages.

Platinum fan.
19th January 2012, 12:33 AM
I'm slow to read the chapter but it was good. Naruto and Kurama finally a team after so long. This is a legendary chapter and a massive turning point in the Naruto series. It was great. Other then that...no way that alone makes this chapter awesome for me. Maybe now Naruto can get some new broken Jutsu to match all of Sasuke's broken ones...maybe. Anyway Tobi summons some new beast to fight, I wonder when he'll actually fight himself? He'll probably run away when the beast are all beat so we don't see his face until the end. Typical villain stuff.

-Raiga-
19th January 2012, 1:36 AM
Yeah, thats why I'm perfectly fine with the flashbacks. I mean, the ENTIRE backstory of naruto has been leading up to this, and I think a FEW flashbacks in a 500+chapter manga is perfectly logical.

I did really think the chapter was pretty good though, I'm looking forward to next week as much as anyone else.

Phantom champion Z
19th January 2012, 3:31 AM
Was I the only one who thought naruto was gonna get some of son's power?

Lorde
19th January 2012, 3:39 AM
The last part of Tobi swooping in once Naruto is worn out by Sasuke sounds believable, but Sasuke repenting to team up is too predictable, unless Naruto dies and Sasuke finally carries on Naruto's dream, and becomes the Hokage in a twist for the ages.

Now that I think about it, Zetsu would be a better candidate to capture Naruto after his fight with Sasuke. It could be his last deed before his death.

Joltik-Kid
19th January 2012, 3:43 AM
Here you go http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=576505 It was stated at Jump Festa, though it was more of a probably...and with the way things are going, it's almost more like confirmed

Lorde
19th January 2012, 3:55 AM
Here you go http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=576505 It was stated at Jump Festa, though it was more of a probably...and with the way things are going, it's almost more like confirmed

He said that at 2009's Jump Festa, which was where he also claimed that 2010 would be Kakashi's year (which wasn't the case). He has said things like this through the years, but you should take them with a grain of salt since he's known to change his mind.

To me personally, it wouldn't make much sense for Tobi to be defeated before Sasuke.

Joltik-Kid
19th January 2012, 4:34 AM
He said that at 2009's Jump Festa, which was where he also claimed that 2010 would be Kakashi's year (which wasn't the case). He has said things like this through the years, but you should take them with a grain of salt since he's known to change his mind.

To me personally, it wouldn't make much sense for Tobi to be defeated before Sasuke.
Any thing is possible to me

TsukiMirage
19th January 2012, 4:35 AM
I do wonder justwhat it was the Yonbi gave to Naruto….. Probably just well wishes or maybe insider knowledge on Tobi's plans. It likely wasn't any sort of power.

Well that is, pardon my French, le stupid, if Naruto survives, which he will, as he is an Uzumaki clansman, but he will be left with nothing to fight Sasuke. Sasuke will have EMS-hax outta every pore of his body, and Naruto will have Frog Mode, that's it, unless he is revealed to have a kekkei genkai, which will feel forced and out of nowhere. I don't know. With Sage Mode, Naruto is incredibly strong and we saw how Ee handled both Sasuke and Edo Madara. Anyway, it's only a problem if Sasuke's a full power and Kishi could easily have him like Nagato, at half strength or something to limit his fighting ability.

Banana Knight Arthur
19th January 2012, 4:59 AM

I hate to agree brother Kira, but yeah, plans from summer 2009 clearly have changed in the 2.5 years since…..

Any thing is possible to me

Mehhhhh. Anything is possible only when it comes to Sasuke. Naruto is always **** out of luck.

Joltik-Kid
19th January 2012, 5:59 AM
I hate to agree brother Kira, but yeah, plans from summer 2009 clearly have changed in the 2.5 years since…..
ಠ_ಠ

Mehhhhh. Anything is possible only when it comes to Sasuke. Naruto is always **** out of luck.
You just be hate'in

Banana Knight Arthur
19th January 2012, 6:25 AM
ಠ_ಠ

You just be hate'in

Think about it. Naruto loses the Kyuubi, he loses 85% of his hax.

Sasuke has nothing to lose. Except for his eyes, and the manga laws of commonsense state no one will be smart enough to aim for his eyes.

Joltik-Kid
19th January 2012, 6:39 AM
Think about it. Naruto loses the Kyuubi, he loses 85% of his hax.

Sasuke has nothing to lose. Except for his eyes, and the manga laws of commonsense state no one will be smart enough to aim for his eyes.
...he gains the 10 tails...

They also say you can't attack when the main hero is powering up...

uber gon
19th January 2012, 7:51 AM
For any fans of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:
http://ponibooru.413chan.net/post/view/114664

Endless
19th January 2012, 5:13 PM
I liked this chapter and I can't wait to see Naruto and Kurama cooperate on the battlefield.
I don't think that Naruto will be caught in the battle, and that Tobi is the one who flees. However I wouldn't be suprised if Bee was cought in a couple of chapters.

However there is one thing in this chapter I didn't fully understand. Roshi lost his beast and chakra reciever, and then somehow died. Isn't he supposed to just resurrect, after all he is still an Edo summon no matter how Madara modifies him.

Cool Boy
19th January 2012, 5:26 PM
I cant wait to the next epasoide... it wi be awsome!

Banana Knight Arthur
19th January 2012, 5:53 PM
I cant wait to the next epasoide... it wi be awsome!

This is the manga discussion thread *ロ_ロ*

Lorde
19th January 2012, 7:36 PM
I don't think that Naruto will be caught in the battle, and that Tobi is the one who flees. However I wouldn't be suprised if Bee was cought in a couple of chapters.

I also think that Tobi will flee; I doubt even he could handle a fight against the Hachibi and the Kyuubi especially now that the latter Bijuu is cooperating with Naruto. He'll probably take Killer Bee with him, which will be sad, but also necessary in order for the story to progress.

Cool Boy
19th January 2012, 7:56 PM
This is the manga discussion thread *ロ_ロ*

I was talking about the manga but I couldnt know what to right epasoide or I dont know ^-^

Jb
19th January 2012, 7:59 PM
Yeah the manga goes by chapters, so that's what you'll use.

Cool Boy
19th January 2012, 8:02 PM
Yeah the manga goes by chapters, so that's what you'll use.

well thank you :)

------I cant wait to the next chapters it going to be awsome!-----

Banana Knight Arthur
19th January 2012, 8:27 PM
I wonder what the Kyuubi's signature jutsu/trait will be.

Hachibi has his lame ink, Rokubi corrosive acid, etc,etc.

Kurama, I'm guessing can create giant Tornado vortexes, as he used to do when Madara used him vs. Konohagakure.

Shneak
19th January 2012, 10:35 PM
I also think that Tobi will flee; I doubt even he could handle a fight against the Hachibi and the Kyuubi especially now that the latter Bijuu is cooperating with Naruto. He'll probably take Killer Bee with him, which will be sad, but also necessary in order for the story to progress.

Yeah, I think he'll flee with Bee too. It just doesn't feel like a huge end-all fight, even with 7 tailed beasts on the battlefield. I think the last fight between Naruto and Tobi will be 1vs1.

miles0624
19th January 2012, 10:37 PM
My biggest complaint is that the Kyuubi will probably be extracted, formed into the ten tails, then somehow, the ten tails is put back into Naruto.

On a side not, If pain could revive the dead by sacrificing himself. Could not pain revive all the dead people now with continoual sacrifice. He is an edo, so everytime he died, he would just be revived.

Shneak
19th January 2012, 10:40 PM
Nagato died (again), so that path is also dead too.

Banana Knight Arthur
19th January 2012, 10:46 PM
Nagato died (again), so that path is also dead too.

The paths confused me.

Six paths of Pain, but in reality there are like 7-8 abilities/paths….

Lorde
20th January 2012, 12:53 AM
Yeah, I think he'll flee with Bee too. It just doesn't feel like a huge end-all fight, even with 7 tailed beasts on the battlefield. I think the last fight between Naruto and Tobi will be 1vs1.

That's what I think will happen since this battle doesn't seem to be too climactic. I can't wait for Sasuke to get involved, though. That'll definitely make things interesting.

Banana Knight Arthur
20th January 2012, 1:28 AM
Using the Hachibi against Naruto could really turn the tables for Tobi.

Naruto has grown so close to him, I don't think he could bring himself to attack him.

Crimsonlink
20th January 2012, 2:52 AM
I think I remember the Kyuubi having the power to destroy mountains with one swish of its tails and make Tsunamis back when Naruto first started and the Kyuubi legend was covered. But Naruto has none of that lol.

Banana Knight Arthur
20th January 2012, 3:27 AM
I think I remember the Kyuubi having the power to destroy mountains with one swish of its tails and make Tsunamis back when Naruto first started and the Kyuubi legend was covered. But Naruto has none of that lol.

Well Naruto's also never had the Kurama's full cooperation either.

So I expect his special jutsu will be epic as the strongest tailed beast.

Lorde
20th January 2012, 4:09 AM

Yeah, I couldn't see Naruto doing that. I think his strongest jutsu will be the Bijuu Ball, which is still very destructive. I bet he could take down several Bijuu with just that jutsu. And then there's Killer Bee and the Hachibi. So I'm sure that Tobi will be forced to re-seal the Bijuu and then flee like a dog with its tail between its legs.

Banana Knight Arthur
20th January 2012, 4:12 AM
Yeah, I couldn't see Naruto doing that. I think his strongest jutsu will be the Bijuu Ball, which is still very destructive. I bet he could take down several Bijuu with just that jutsu. And then there's Killer Bee and the Hachibi. So I'm sure that Tobi will be forced to re-seal the Bijuu and then flee like a dog with its tail between its legs.

Ideally the Kyuubi aka Kurama's specialty is water + wind manipulation.

That would be epic and something to distinguish him from the blander bijuu.

Joltik-Kid
20th January 2012, 4:23 AM

IIRC, I thought that Kurama's specialty was Fire Based jutus...and apparently wind as well if so, I hope Naruto's second charka(if he ever get's one) type would be either Water or Lightning

Lorde
20th January 2012, 4:28 AM

I don't really care what the Kyuubi's specialty is; I just want him and Naruto to push Tobi to his limits. He needs a taste of his own medicine.

IIRC, I thought that Kurama's specialty was Fire Based jutus...and apparently wind as well if so, I hope Naruto's second charka(if he ever get's one) type would be either Water or Lightning

He only used fire and wind related techniques in the anime and the people in charge of that sort of do whatever they want without worrying about story consistency.

Banana Knight Arthur
20th January 2012, 4:31 AM
I don't really care what the Kyuubi's specialty is; I just want him and Naruto to push Tobi to his limits. He needs a taste of his own medicine.

He only used fire and wind related techniques in the anime. The people in charge of the anime sort of do whatever they want without worrying about story consistency.

We all know the real threat is Sasuke Edo Madara….

At the beginning Kishi himself probably was not set on Kurama's name, yet alone his elemental specialty.

Joltik-Kid
20th January 2012, 4:32 AM
He only used fire and wind related techniques in the anime and the people in charge of that sort of do whatever they want without worrying about story consistency.
I just figured that out, but you got admit it makes sense for him to use Fire based jutsu

Banana Knight Arthur
20th January 2012, 4:41 AM
I just figured that out, but you got admit it makes sense for him to use Fire based jutsu

Aside from the Nibii cat-Yugito, we haven't seen any other Bijuu using elemental chakra attacks aside from Bijuu-dama.

Can someone tell me where Shuukaku is? Tobi didn't deem him worthy of summoning?

Crimsonlink
20th January 2012, 4:50 AM
No container to put Shukaku in and I think the 1 tail needs to stay in the demon statue to power it.

Joltik-Kid
20th January 2012, 4:54 AM
Aside from the Nibii cat-Yugito, we haven't seen any other Bijuu using elemental chakra attacks aside from Bijuu-dama.

Can someone tell me where Shuukaku is? Tobi didn't deem him worthy of summoning?
But, the Shukaku uses Wind based Charka...

Banana Knight Arthur
20th January 2012, 4:57 AM
No container to put Shukaku in and I think the 1 tail needs to stay in the demon statue to power it.

I forgot who his jinchuuriki was, Ash, but I'm sure they could have placed him in anyone of the stronger Edo Corpses, no?

The Statue at one point was barren and empty, wasn't it?

But, the Shukaku uses Wind based Charka...

Ok mr. wiseguy ロ_ロ

It's been a while and this series has 10 years going, or is about to…well outside of Shukaku and Nibii.

Joltik-Kid
20th January 2012, 4:59 AM
I forgot who his jinchuuriki was, Ash, but I'm sure they could have placed him in anyone of the stronger Edo Corpses, no?

The Statue at one point was barren and empty, wasn't it?
You forgot Gaara was the one tails host?

Ok mr. wiseguy ロ_ロ

It's been a while and this series has 10 years going, or is about to…well outside of Shukaku and Nibii.
Your welcome :3

Banana Knight Arthur
20th January 2012, 5:19 AM
While re-reading chapter 560, there is no doubt, Madara, the real one, was not given his Rinn'egan, it awoke right before he died. No doubt the EMS can evolve into the Rinn'egan. The conditions for first activating it are conveniently shrouded in mystery, but it is true.

I fear during Sasuke and Naruto's final Clash/battle, Sasuke will awaken his own Rinn'egan before he loses, and he will use it as the Rikudo-Sage did, all the abilities in one body 0.0!!! How will Naruto cope? Will he awaken his own hax power/doujutsu/ability?

Joltik-Kid
20th January 2012, 5:36 AM
While re-reading chapter 560, there is no doubt, Madara, the real one, was not given his Rinn'egan, it awoke right before he died. No doubt the EMS can evolve into the Rinn'egan. The conditions for first activating it are conveniently shrouded in mystery, but it is true.

I fear during Sasuke and Naruto's final Clash/battle, Sasuke will awaken his own Rinn'egan before he loses, and he will use it as the Rikudo-Sage did, all the abilities in one body 0.0!!! How will Naruto cope? Will he awaken his own hax power/doujutsu/ability?
Old news dude...old news

Banana Knight Arthur
20th January 2012, 5:41 AM
Old news dude...old news

Someone argued the Rinnegan Madara has was implanted…..

So I went and read a better/ more accurate translation, and indeed, it is in the realm of possibility for Sasuke to be the next Pain……..scary if you ask me!

Joltik-Kid
20th January 2012, 5:44 AM
Someone argued the Rinnegan Madara has was implanted…..

So I went and read a better/ more accurate translation, and indeed, it is in the realm of possibility for Sasuke to be the next Pain……..scary if you ask me!
In the fake one yes, but it's true the real Madara's eyes evolved...

So yeah, Sasuke can get even more plot hax...like all the Uchiha

Platinum fan.
20th January 2012, 4:43 PM
In the fake one yes, but it's true the real Madara's eyes evolved...

So yeah, Sasuke can get even more plot hax...like all the Uchiha

Took the words right out of my mouth. Sasuke will probably obtain Rinnegan during or before his fight with Naruto. I'll be shocked if he doesn't. Uchiha's are so cheap.

Joltik-Kid
20th January 2012, 5:15 PM
Took the words right out of my mouth. Sasuke will probably obtain Rinnegan during or before his fight with Naruto. I'll be shocked if he doesn't. Uchiha's are so cheap.
Itachi get's to slide in my book since he seems to be the only guy who's ever been good...when regarding the Uchiha anyway

Banana Knight Arthur
20th January 2012, 5:51 PM
Itachi get's to slide in my book since he seems to be the only guy who's ever been good...when regarding the Uchiha anyway

Which is weird because he lived year longer than he was supposed to, and has a mangekyou Sharingan, yet he never developed the Rinne'gan.

I guess one prerequisite is the Etetnal M-Sharingan, stealing your siblings eyes...

Platinum fan.
20th January 2012, 6:32 PM

Itachi would get a slide not because he was really a good guy all along, but because he was more balanced in his power then Sasuke. Itachi had some cheap jutsu's but not only could he not use them frequently like Sasuke does, when he revealed his true power with Susanoo it killed him. Not to mention in part 1 Itachi was a mega powerful ninja and barely used the Mangekyou Sharingan at the time and when he did he was very tired afterwords. I realize Sasuke had Karin to heal him, but it still makes him cheap.

In the long run I view Itachi like a view Nagato/Pain. His moves were powerful and broken when he first used them but since he was the only one to use such moves at the time I could accept that fact. However just like Nagato, everything that made Itachi special and standout, was transferred to another ninja in this case Sasuke and it was made even cheaper, where is Nagato's power was raped by Madara and to a lesser extent Tobi.

Lorde
20th January 2012, 6:52 PM

I didn't think of that. I suppose it's very possible that Sasuke's Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan will evolve into a Rinnegan, although I pray that it doesn't happen since we've seen enough of the Rinnegan already. But Kishi likes Sasuke, so he might still evolve his EMS even if it's already broken.

TsukiMirage
20th January 2012, 8:50 PM
It'll probably depend on how the plot goes, since Kishi seems like he's done with the Rinnegan and purposely left EMS a mystery. I guess if Naruto still has the Kyuubi by the time they fight, that could mean Sasuke will awaken the Rinnegan. Otherwise EMS should make him strong enough without overpowering him. Presuming he's not meant to die afterwards.

Banana Knight Arthur
20th January 2012, 9:06 PM
It'll probably depend on how the plot goes, since Kishi seems like he's done with the Rinnegan and purposely left EMS a mystery. I guess if Naruto still has the Kyuubi by the time they fight, that could mean Sasuke will awaken the Rinnegan. Otherwise EMS should make him strong enough without overpowering him. Presuming he's not meant to die afterwards.

Isn't Sasuke always number #1 in popularity polls?

I'd be deathly surprised if he died.

Shneak
20th January 2012, 10:14 PM

Wasn't Naruto the winner of the last poll? I would look it up, but I don't know which poll number it is.

Not to beat a dead horse, but I guess it depends on how the story plays out up to the fights with Sasuke, but I think it's best to have him die and resolve his plot ties.

Joltik-Kid
20th January 2012, 10:25 PM

Naruto won recently (poll 7) and his Rasengan is more popular then Sasuke's Chidori...but I think they've won evenly in popularity count

Lorde
20th January 2012, 11:24 PM

Sasuke's unbelievably popular and Kishi seems to favor him as well. So I doubt Sasuke will die. I'm sure Naruto will talk him into returning to Konoha, possibly with a little help from Itachi.

Wasn't Naruto the winner of the last poll? I would look it up, but I don't know which poll number it is.

If Naruto did win, then the poll must've been taken during a Naruto-centric arc.

Joltik-Kid
21st January 2012, 12:35 AM
Sasuke's unbelievably popular and Kishi seems to favor him as well. So I doubt Sasuke will die. I'm sure Naruto will talk him into returning to Konoha, possibly with a little help from Itachi.
You talking about in Japan right? And Kishi wasn't even gonna make Sasuke had his editor not told him to. So that's why Kishi tends to over power Sasuke...because Naruto has to be the under dog in his story. Also, Itachi told Naruto he would not confront Sasuke...so Naruto's on his own

If Naruto did win, then the poll must've been taken during a Naruto-centric arc.
Naruto's won twice....Sasuke's won twice... and Sasuke's also won most popular Akatsuki...Naruto always win's the Justu pulls(two) with Resengan...So it really doesn't matter

Banana Knight Arthur
21st January 2012, 2:37 AM
Well Itachi foreshadowed that Naruto as he is now is the only one that can open Sasuke's eyes, so I think Sasuke may have a change of heart, as much as I'd hate that….

Lorde
21st January 2012, 2:43 AM
Wouldn't it be interesting if Sasuke teamed up with Kabuto in order to revive his clan? I've thought of that possibility for a long time, but it probably wouldn't work since the revived Uchiha would simply die again if Kabuto were to end the technique. *Sigh* If only Shisui's Kotoamatsukami could be used again en masse to free all the revived ninja from Kabuto's control.

Banana Knight Arthur
21st January 2012, 2:51 AM
Wouldn't it be interesting if Sasuke teamed up with Kabuto in order to revive his clan? I've thought of that possibility for a long time, but it probably wouldn't work since the revived Uchiha would simply die again if Kabuto were to end the technique. *Sigh* If only Shisui's Kotoamatsukami could be used again en masse to free all the revived ninja from Kabuto's control.

Kabuto is too busy planning ways to maim Sasuke so he can be his everlasting test subject.

When Kabutomaru is done with his research, he'd kill Sasuke.

Crimsonlink
21st January 2012, 3:16 AM

The bolded part made me laugh hard till I realized what you were talking about and then I laughed harder.

Platinum fan.
21st January 2012, 3:24 AM

I always said that someone in Konoha should learn Edo Tensei and revive Sasuke's clan. Seeing how easy it is to get enough of a person to reanimate them it shouldn't be hard. Sasuke was screaming at Kakashi that he'll stop attacking them when they bring back his entire clan. Would be so funny if Kakashi or someone learned Edo Tensei and brought them back. What would Sasuke do then?

And about the popularity poll, yeah Naruto has beaten Sasuke on the polls before, it's not unheard of. In fact I believe both Kakashi and Naruto beat Sasuke on the first popularity poll back in part 1.

Crimsonlink
21st January 2012, 3:33 AM
I thought Kakashi won most of the popularity polls with Sasuke and Naruto tied?

Joltik-Kid
21st January 2012, 4:24 AM
I thought Kakashi won most of the popularity polls with Sasuke and Naruto tied?
Kakashi only won the 1st and 3rd poll, Naruto won the 2nd and 4th, Sasuke won the 5th and 6th and Naruto recently won the 7th...and for the Jutsu polls, the Resengan won both times

Banana Knight Arthur
21st January 2012, 4:59 AM
Kakashi only won the 1st and 3rd poll, Naruto won the 2nd and 4th, Sasuke won the 5th and 6th and Naruto recently won the 7th...and for the Jutsu polls, the Resengan won both times

What are these jutsu polls?

I surely would have though the signature Uchiha jutsu would top the polls, if ever.

Joltik-Kid
21st January 2012, 5:15 AM
Jutsu Poll 1
Rasengan - 5,128 votes
Lightning Cutter - 4,395 votes
Chidori - 3,216 votes
Shadow Imitation Technique - 3,160 votes
Summoning Technique - 1,897 votes
Byakugan - 1,728 votes
Sharingan - 1,639 votes
Shadow Clone Technique - 1,415 votes
Reverse Lotus - 1,400 votes
Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms - 1,162 votes
Sexy Technique - 1,013 votes
One Thousand Years of Death - 909 votes
Dance of the Crescent Moon - 864 votes
Lion Combo - 700 votes
Uzumaki Naruto Combo - 666 votes
Sand Binding Coffin - 641 votes
Front Lotus - 610 votes
Tsukuyomi - 597 votes
Sand Waterfall Funeral - 566 votes
Harem Technique - 493 votes

Jutsu Poll 2
Rasengan - 6,354 votes
Chidori - 5,665 votes
Lightning Cutter - 5,188 votes
Tsukuyomi - 3,447 votes
Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms - 1,624 votes
Summoning Technique - 1,611 votes
Shadow Imitation Technique - 1,575 votes
Sharingan - 1,531 votes
Byakugan - 1,197 votes
Mangekyō Sharingan - 670 votes
Shadow–Neck Binding Technique - 653 votes
Sexy Technique - 617 votes
Lion Combo - 616 votes
Summoning: Quick Beheading Dance - 576 votes
Mind Body Switch Technique - 535 votes
Reverse Lotus - 513 votes
Sakura Blizzard Technique - 511 votes
Harem Technique - 509 votes
Shadow Clone Technique - 499 votes
One Thousand Years of Death - 490 votes

TsukiMirage
21st January 2012, 10:20 AM

I'd be deathly surprised if he died. As mentioned, no, but he is normally in the top five. Anyway, I would be surprised too, but Kishi may try to go the Nagato route again, with Sasuke sacrificing himself to go something good.

I always said that someone in Konoha should learn Edo Tensei and revive Sasuke's clan. Seeing how easy it is to get enough of a person to reanimate them it shouldn't be hard. Sasuke was screaming at Kakashi that he'll stop attacking them when they bring back his entire clan. Would be so funny if Kakashi or someone learned Edo Tensei and brought them back. What would Sasuke do then? Revive the Uchiha clan? You mean the clan that was gonna start a coup and cause massive destruction? Reviving them as immortal fighters may not be the best idea. Besides that would mean killing dozens of people just to stop Sasuke and that doesn't seem like it would be any better.

Doubt Sasuke would be fine with his clan being under another person's control anyway.

Joltik-Kid
21st January 2012, 6:53 PM
Even if Sasuke does a 360 turn around from revenge to kindness...you can't expect everyone else too...he's a rouge ninja, he joined Akatsuki and he's already killed people and threatened to kill all 5 kages. I see either Sasuke roaming the land after letting his hatred go or dying in a selfless sacrifice... or Naruto and him end up dying in their fight(worst ending ever)

TsukiMirage
21st January 2012, 7:01 PM
Considering how everyone is basically bending to Naruto's desires despite logic, I could easy see them forgetting because he asked them to.

Joltik-Kid
21st January 2012, 7:06 PM
Kishi would become the worst writer ever for the logic then

Lorde
21st January 2012, 7:14 PM
I always said that someone in Konoha should learn Edo Tensei and revive Sasuke's clan. Seeing how easy it is to get enough of a person to reanimate them it shouldn't be hard. Sasuke was screaming at Kakashi that he'll stop attacking them when they bring back his entire clan. Would be so funny if Kakashi or someone learned Edo Tensei and brought them back. What would Sasuke do then?

Sasuke isn't happy unless he's seeking some type of vengeance, so he'd probably find something else to be upset about. The characters in this story are very predictable and I wish that would have changed when Part 2 started, but we got the same old characters with their same old personalities.

Platinum fan.
21st January 2012, 7:57 PM
As mentioned, no, but he is normally in the top five. Anyway, I would be surprised too, but Kishi may try to go the Nagato route again, with Sasuke sacrificing himself to go something good.

Revive the Uchiha clan? You mean the clan that was gonna start a coup and cause massive destruction? Reviving them as immortal fighters may not be the best idea. Besides that would mean killing dozens of people just to stop Sasuke and that doesn't seem like it would be any better.

Doubt Sasuke would be fine with his clan being under another person's control anyway.

I never said the plan was perfect. I just said it would stop Sasuke. And if he has a problem with his clan being controlled then Konoha can give him the rights to control them, since Sasuke would stop attacking the village anyway. As for the dozens of people they would have to kill, they are bloody ninjas! They are suppose to kill for a living. That part should be easy, unless Naruto stops them with his "world peace" talk. That kind of thinking will be the end of ninja's everywhere. If Sasuke still isn't pleased with that then you have a problem. Like the 4th KIRA said, Sasuke has been nothing but a revenge guy his entire run as a character and he would probably find something else to hate to simply fill the void. Would be kinda funny in a sad/sick kind of wait.

Joltik-Kid
21st January 2012, 10:22 PM
I never said the plan was perfect. I just said it would stop Sasuke. And if he has a problem with his clan being controlled then Konoha can give him the rights to control them, since Sasuke would stop attacking the village anyway. As for the dozens of people they would have to kill, they are bloody ninjas! They are suppose to kill for a living. That part should be easy, unless Naruto stops them with his "world peace" talk. That kind of thinking will be the end of ninja's everywhere. If Sasuke still isn't pleased with that then you have a problem. Like the 4th KIRA said, Sasuke has been nothing but a revenge guy his entire run as a character and he would probably find something else to hate to simply fill the void. Would be kinda funny in a sad/sick kind of wait.
Who exactly would they kill? The top five nations are working together...so this is one failure in the plan. Second...I'm pretty sure you can't transfer control over to someone, otherwise that defeats the purpose of the initial use of the jutsu. Third, they were going to plan a coup and with how Sasuke is right now, resurrecting them wouldn't help solve the problem, especially if transfer of the jutsu is possible. Lastly, you need DNA from the deceased...pretty sure we don't have a clue about where any of their bodies are right now and I'm certain Tobi won't give them access to where he stores all the Sharingan eyes

Glaucous
21st January 2012, 10:41 PM
Even if Sasuke does a 360 turn around from revenge to kindness...you can't expect everyone else too...he's a rouge ninja, he joined Akatsuki and he's already killed people and threatened to kill all 5 kages. I see either Sasuke roaming the land after letting his hatred go or dying in a selfless sacrifice... or Naruto and him end up dying in their fight(worst ending ever)

I have Sasuke down for "turning a new leaf" then attacking Kabuto or Tobi. Either way, I doubt seriously he will live.

Lorde
21st January 2012, 11:31 PM
Lastly, you need DNA from the deceased...pretty sure we don't have a clue about where any of their bodies are right now and I'm certain Tobi won't give them access to where he stores all the Sharingan eyes

Even if Sasuke doesn't have DNA, he could easily get some from Tobi's lab assuming that Tobi's extra Sharingan came from Uchiha-clan-massacre corpses. Sasuke's close to Tobi's hideout anyway and it seems unprotected at the moment. But I kind of doubt that Kishi plans to resurrect the Uchiha simply because of the sheer amount of deus ex machina that would be involved.

Banana Knight Arthur
22nd January 2012, 12:21 AM
Even if Sasuke doesn't have DNA, he could easily get some from Tobi's lab assuming that Tobi's extra Sharingan came from Uchiha-clan-massacre corpses. Sasuke's close to Tobi's hideout anyway and it seems unprotected at the moment. But I kind of doubt that Kishi plans to resurrect the Uchiha simply because of the sheer amount of deus ex machina that would be involved.

Even if they were risen from dead by Edo Tensei, how doth a corpse carry a pregnancy to term>.<?

Platinum fan.
22nd January 2012, 12:59 AM
Who exactly would they kill? The top five nations are working together...so this is one failure in the plan. Second...I'm pretty sure you can't transfer control over to someone, otherwise that defeats the purpose of the initial use of the jutsu. Third, they were going to plan a coup and with how Sasuke is right now, resurrecting them wouldn't help solve the problem, especially if transfer of the jutsu is possible. Lastly, you need DNA from the deceased...pretty sure we don't have a clue about where any of their bodies are right now and I'm certain Tobi won't give them access to where he stores all the Sharingan eyes

Betray the five nations, they are ninjas. Then we can get a new story going with the betrayal. True you can't transfer the jutsu unless Kishi makes a new rule about that and he's already changed 50% of the Naruto storyline already. Maybe the Uchiha's will be grateful for being brought back to life and not attempt the take over...okay since it was Konoha who ordered their deaths to begin with that seems unlikely. As far as the DNA goes, Kabuto already showed you can get DNA off dead bodies as he revived men who have been dead before he was likely even born for this war. For the third time I will say this, I never said this plan was perfect only that it should satisfy Sasuke and his "Bring back my clan or I riot!" statement.

Lorde
22nd January 2012, 2:20 AM
Even if they were risen from dead by Edo Tensei, how doth a corpse carry a pregnancy to term>.<?

I don't think the revived Uchiha would have to reproduce since they would be immortal and Sasuke's goal would be complete in a sense. Of course, I'm no longer in favor of them being resurrected since the whole thing would be incredibly far-fetched, even for this series.

Banana Knight Arthur
22nd January 2012, 3:33 AM
I don't think the revived Uchiha would have to reproduce since they would be immortal and Sasuke's goal would be complete in a sense. Of course, I'm no longer in favor of them being resurrected since the whole thing would be incredibly far-fetched, even for this series.

I'd be in favor of Sasuke getting cloned, and raising a lil' Sasuke of his own, so to speak.

Imagine the hax if there were two Sasuke's rolling around!

Shneak
22nd January 2012, 3:34 AM

This, but then again, I could see it happening.

If Kishi wants to add another time skip to this manga, then all he has to do is combine Sasuke and Kabuto...

Profesco
22nd January 2012, 3:42 AM
I'd be in favor of Sasuke getting cloned, and raising a lil' Sasuke of his own, so to speak.

Imagine the hax if there were two Sasuke's rolling around!

And then there was a flood of Star Wars/Naruto crossover fanfics featuring Jango Uchiha.

Banana Knight Arthur
22nd January 2012, 3:42 AM
This, but then again, I could see it happening.

If Kishi wants to add another time skip to this manga, then all he has to do is combine Sasuke and Kabuto...

If Kishimoto sullied Sasuke's character by having Kabutomaru absorb him, I'd write him and complain with very harsh words.

TsukiMirage
22nd January 2012, 4:22 AM
I never said the plan was perfect. I just said it would stop Sasuke. And if he has a problem with his clan being controlled then Konoha can give him the rights to control them, since Sasuke would stop attacking the village anyway. As for the dozens of people they would have to kill, they are bloody ninjas! They are suppose to kill for a living. That part should be easy, unless Naruto stops them with his "world peace" talk. That kind of thinking will be the end of ninja's everywhere. If Sasuke still isn't pleased with that then you have a problem. Like the 4th KIRA said, Sasuke has been nothing but a revenge guy his entire run as a character and he would probably find something else to hate to simply fill the void. Would be kinda funny in a sad/sick kind of wait. Considering his clan's desires, it wouldn't stop Sasuke as oppose granting him an army to complete their revenge. And killing has gone out the window ever since Naruto made the whole chains of hatred speech. Since Part Two started, the only non-villain that has killed anyone was Kakashi with Kakuzu. Besides, the whole peace thing is already bring an end to them being ninjas.

Betray the five nations, they are ninjas. Then we can get a new story going with the betrayal. The villages betraying each other would be counterproductive to the plot and basically ruin the whole world peace angle.

ebilly99
22nd January 2012, 6:47 AM
And then there was a flood of Star Wars/Naruto crossover fanfics featuring Jango Uchiha.

Begun the Uchiha wars have. Strong in the Hax this one is

Joltik-Kid
22nd January 2012, 6:29 PM
Begun the Uchiha wars have. Strong in the Hax this one is
I wonder who the choose one is XD

Lorde
22nd January 2012, 7:05 PM
The villages betraying each other would be counterproductive to the plot and basically ruin the whole world peace angle.

Well there's no such thing as peace, so it would be more realistic for the villages to fight among themselves when the war is over. It would be a bittersweet way of ending the story, but it would be kind of cool to get an ending that isn't completely perfect.

TsukiMirage
22nd January 2012, 8:08 PM
I would more then welcome such an ending, but I doubt Kishi would do it considering his past record.

Lucario At Service
22nd January 2012, 8:19 PM
Well there's no such thing as peace, so it would be more realistic for the villages to fight among themselves when the war is over. It would be a bittersweet way of ending the story, but it would be kind of cool to get an ending that isn't completely perfect.
Well if that happens then all the built up that the story had made till now along with development of many characters like the Kages and especially Naruto would all go to waste.

In this case (that you mention), the "cycle of hatred" would still go on and never end. This would end up proving that Naruto was wrong to believe that he could stop this "cycle of hatred" and also would prove that the methods which Nagato used was the right one and the things in which Madara and Tobi believed in were right (that it would be better for the world to be under the effects of "Mugen Tsukuyomi" for all eternity).

So, in the end all the things that happened in the story until now would become pointless like the battle between Jiraiya & Pain and Naruto & Pain/Nagato, the scarifies of Itachi, the 4th Shinobi War, etc., everything would become pointless.

Platinum fan.
23rd January 2012, 1:47 AM
This is what is going to make Naruto's ending so fake. World peace sounds good but it is impossible to obtain sadly. There will always be evil. There is nothing stopping a ninja to go evil after the war ends. When the war ends the ninja nations are all going to come together, forget the past of how they've killed each others fathers, sons, mothers, and daughters in ninja missions, they will hold hands and be united. Only in fiction can that happen. In reality Nagato and Tobi really do have the right ideas, because in their own crazy way they want peace...well Nagato did at least. When Naruto becomes Hokage that will be the end of Ninja's because he'll promote his world peace message everywhere. I wonder how it will all go down. Still as unreal as it is at least the world peace message is a good one that the entire world needs to learn.

Banana Knight Arthur
23rd January 2012, 4:54 AM
Naruto is all 'bout, stopping the cycle of of hatred, so for everything to end in war, after Naruto may die trying to save the world, is utterly dumb.

Crimsonlink
23rd January 2012, 7:06 AM
Naruto is all 'bout, stopping the cycle of of hatred, so for everything to end in war, after Naruto may die trying to save the world, is utterly dumb.

Lets see, Naruto threw away his balls by bowing in front of the Raikage and bawling his eyes out for Sasuke, then getting beaten up by B's genin squad for not "selling" out Sasuke, and said he will die if he fights with Sasuke back then. Yup Naruto's death is pretty much assured from where Kishi is coming from.

Banana Knight Arthur
23rd January 2012, 7:09 AM
Lets see, Naruto threw away his balls by bowing in front of the Raikage and bawling his eyes out for Sasuke, then getting beaten up by B's genin squad for not "selling" out Sasuke, and said he will die if he fights with Sasuke back then. Yup Naruto's death is pretty much assured from where Kishi is coming from.

B's genin squad!?!? They looked mighty big to be gennin.

I'd hope by that age they'd at least be chuunin.

And A is a pretentious dick anyway, that's why he's butthurt Sasuke cost him a limb.

Crimsonlink
23rd January 2012, 7:12 AM
B's genin squad!?!? They looked mighty big to be gennin.

I'd hope by that age they'd at least be chuunin.

And A is a pretentious dick anyway, that's why he's butthurt Sasuke cost him a limb.

lol Well A and Sasuke didn't meet till after Naruto begged him to spare Sasuke's life.

Banana Knight Arthur
23rd January 2012, 7:19 AM
lol Well A and Sasuke didn't meet till after Naruto begged him to spare Sasuke's life.

A never got that arm healed or magically fixed, did he?

Crimsonlink
23rd January 2012, 7:22 AM
A never got that arm healed or magically fixed, did he?

I believe there was a panel error where he got his arm back but now its still gone. Weird since you think he would get a mechanical replacement or something.

They have access to puppet technology so replacing limbs isn't that hard.

Banana Knight Arthur
23rd January 2012, 7:25 AM
I believe there was a panel error where he got his arm back but now its still gone. Weird since you think he would get a mechanical replacement or something.

They have access to puppet technology so replacing limbs isn't that hard.

Let's leave the Kabuki puppetry to Kankuuro/Chiyo-baa-chan/Sasori of the Red Sand please.

Speaking of them, I miss the early days of part II/Shippuden.

Crimsonlink
23rd January 2012, 8:08 AM
Let's leave the Kabuki puppetry to Kankuuro/Chiyo-baa-chan/Sasori of the Red Sand please.

Speaking of them, I miss the early days of part II/Shippuden.

Early days were still bad. Our protag had useless training that he couldn't even handle Genjutsu or attacking Dedaria from a distance.

Apparently weapons and a bigger Rasengan was the only good thing that came from 2 1/2 years of training where the secret of KB training wasn't discovered until Kakashi pointed it out. >.<^

Rowdy
23rd January 2012, 2:05 PM
My personal guess as to what could happen in coming chapters is that Tobi will be defeated and unmasked in this battle. Then, while Kabuto and Itachi fight, Orochimaru's consciousness will awaken within the Oro cells and take full control of Kabuto.

After defeating Itachi, using some cheap secret weak point the Edo's have, Orochimaru accesses Tobi's Sharingan store room and maybe borrows Senju DNA from Yamato to power himself up. One of the teams in route to aid Naruto will run into Sasuke, resulting in a battle (letting Sasuke test out his new powers).

If any of the above actually happens, then I'll continue with my guesses.

Lorde
23rd January 2012, 7:13 PM
My personal guess as to what could happen in coming chapters is that Tobi will be defeated and unmasked in this battle. Then, while Kabuto and Itachi fight, Orochimaru's consciousness will awaken within the Oro cells and take full control of Kabuto.

I also think that Tobi will be unmasked in this battle; if my theory about his true identity is correct, then Kakashi's involvement in this fight might serve another purpose. I don't want Orochimaru to return though, even if it's only temporarily. His time is done and the manga should focus exclusively on the current villains.

peacemaker987
23rd January 2012, 10:50 PM
He'd be facing the same direction /late

Well, we'll hope for the best, Kishi really has wrote himself into a corner, so maybe he'll figure it out over time. But I have to disagree with KIRA, this series uses and throws away characters much too lightly, and it just ends up as a huge schmorgusorg of hundreds of poorly developed characters. It just makes the villains seem a whole lot weaker than they should. It didn't happen so much in part one, but part two was just a mess of easily defeated villains. Recycling's a good thing :D

I'd imagine Kakashi's Kamui would be easier for removing those crazy chalkra rods.

Joltik-Kid
24th January 2012, 4:47 AM

Well, we'll hope for the best, Kishi really has wrote himself into a corner, so maybe he'll figure it out over time. But I have to disagree with KIRA, this series uses and throws away characters much too lightly, and it just ends up as a huge schmorgusorg of hundreds of poorly developed characters. It just makes the villains seem a whole lot weaker than they should. It didn't happen so much in part one, but part two was just a mess of easily defeated villains. Recycling's a good thing :D

I'd imagine Kakashi's Kamui would be easier for removing those crazy chalkra rods.
Ok, geometrically speaking yes...but I'm speaking personality wise XD

Kishi always writes himself into a corner...then it takes him like 20 or so chapters later to figure the solution out, which then leads to more plot holes...but I still like his writing so I don't care...I guess as long as the story doesn't end illogically(probably will) I'll be fine

Banana Knight Arthur
24th January 2012, 5:19 AM

Are you nuts? Kakashi has a hard time using Kamui on non-stationary targets…..

That's why he only got Deidara's arm and nearly died Kamui'ing that bullet Pain shot at him….

ebilly99
24th January 2012, 5:23 AM
I think the only way to redeem Sasuke is for him to die saving naruto after the truth has been revealed about the Uchia clan. (Of course the real truth has not been revealed. First Itachi, then Danzo... Bet in the end it will be Oricimaro or Tobi) Dieing Sasuke gives Naruto his eyes so he can beat the 10 tailed beast and save the world.

Banana Knight Arthur
24th January 2012, 5:27 AM
I think the only way to redeem Sasuke is for him to die saving naruto after the truth has been revealed about the Uchia clan. (Of course the real truth has not been revealed. First Itachi, then Danzo... Bet in the end it will be Oricimaro or Tobi) Dieing Sasuke gives Naruto his eyes so he can beat the 10 tailed beast and save the world.

I feel the opposite shall occur.

Naruto will die to save Sasuke, which will make him see the err of his evil ways.

Joltik-Kid
24th January 2012, 6:03 AM
I feel the opposite shall occur.

Naruto will die to save Sasuke, which will make him see the err of his evil ways.
Wow...umm, the would probably be the worst ending to any Naruto fan... :/

Banana Knight Arthur
24th January 2012, 6:07 AM
Wow...umm, the would probably be the worst ending to any Naruto fan... :/

Everyone knows, that the greater part of part 2 may have well been named Sasuke:Yamiden (Sasuke:Darkness Chronicles, in lieu of Hurricane chronicles).

For it's large focus on Sasuke, the guy Kishimoto never planned to include….

Joltik-Kid
24th January 2012, 7:15 AM
Everyone knows, that the greater part of part 2 may have well been named Sasuke:Yamiden (Sasuke:Darkness Chronicles, in lieu of Hurricane chronicles).

For it's large focus on Sasuke, the guy Kishimoto never planned to include….
You know what I love about your statement...I like the fact that Naruto still has appeared more then Sasuke ever will :)

Banana Knight Arthur
24th January 2012, 7:26 AM
You know what I love about your statement...I like the fact that Naruto still has appeared more then Sasuke ever will :)

Don't get me wrong….I love Sasuke, but on the other hand, it'd be nice to see him beaten, as that hasn't happened properly in such a long time.

Rowdy
24th January 2012, 8:19 AM
Here's a question. If Naruto actually DOES die for the sake of getting Sasuke to see the error of his actions and return to the light, does anyone think Sasuke will somehow pull out an Izanagi to undo Naruto's death, sacrificing an eye to prove he's not playing everyone?

Crimsonlink
24th January 2012, 8:38 AM
Here's a question. If Naruto actually DOES die for the sake of getting Sasuke to see the error of his actions and return to the light, does anyone think Sasuke will somehow pull out an Izanagi to undo Naruto's death, sacrificing an eye to prove he's not playing everyone?

That actually wouldn't be bad but I have a feeling Naruto is going to get the Rinnegan no matter what.

Being a Uzumaki along with having the Sage of 6 paths look alike form. Its pretty much unavoidable for Naruto to get the eye and it would make the fight more fair. Because right now Naruto only has speed and 2 moves going for him vs hax Genjutsu and Ninjutsu.

TsukiMirage
24th January 2012, 4:07 PM
Here's a question. If Naruto actually DOES die for the sake of getting Sasuke to see the error of his actions and return to the light, does anyone think Sasuke will somehow pull out an Izanagi to undo Naruto's death, sacrificing an eye to prove he's not playing everyone? I don't think Izanagi can effect anyone other then the user, so Sasuke can't use it to undo Naruto's possible death.

That actually wouldn't be bad but I have a feeling Naruto is going to get the Rinnegan no matter what.

Being a Uzumaki along with having the Sage of 6 paths look alike form. Its pretty much unavoidable for Naruto to get the eye and it would make the fight more fair. Because right now Naruto only has speed and 2 moves going for him vs hax Genjutsu and Ninjutsu. Naruto has no way to get the Rinnegan. The Rinnegan requires Senju and Uchiha Dna, neither of which Naruto has. Sasuke has a better chance of gaining it.

Banana Knight Arthur
24th January 2012, 6:48 PM
I don't think Izanagi can effect anyone other then the user, so Sasuke can't use it to undo Naruto's possible death.

Naruto has no way to get the Rinnegan. The Rinnegan requires Senju and Uchiha Dna, neither of which Naruto has. Sasuke has a better chance of gaining it.

Not really, last time I checked Nagato had no Uchiha DNA.

Same for Sasuke, he has no Senju genetic descent last I read.

Lorde
24th January 2012, 7:22 PM
I don't think Izanagi can effect anyone other then the user, so Sasuke can't use it to undo Naruto's possible death.

And even if it could work on someone else, I believe that Sasuke would have to use it before Naruto died, not after.

Banana Knight Arthur
24th January 2012, 8:22 PM
And even if it could work on someone else, I believe that Sasuke would have to use it before Naruto died, not after.

That is correct, Izanagi rejects reality around the user in the moment.

If someone died already the can't alter that reality...

Platinum fan.
24th January 2012, 8:33 PM

That's a possibility. But if Naruto dies and Sasuke doesn't...I don't know. I hate Naruto's little "We'll die together if we fight." After the Pain arc Naruto has just gotten so bad fo me. I've only stuck around because I want to see how the series ends but ugh some things frustrate me like this! Hopefully neither will die and Naruto can just beat some sense into Sasuke without a death. The only logical one to die would be Sasuke due to all the damage he has done and not looking back. He wouldn't have to die against Naruto, maybe a honorable death vs Tobi? I don't know anymore.

By the way, how is Naruto going to become Hokage when he promotes world peace and by doing that he would have to rule out against ninjas and their violent ways and thus there is no need for a Hokage. I sense a Naruto error.

Banana Knight Arthur
25th January 2012, 2:09 AM
So is anyone else hoping Sakura becomes somewhat relevant and useful again?

She hasn't had a decent fight since Sasori of the Red Sand.

TsukiMirage
25th January 2012, 6:02 AM
Not really, last time I checked Nagato had no Uchiha DNA.

Same for Sasuke, he has no Senju genetic descent last I read. Nagato didn't awake the Rinnegan, he was given it by Tobi with the implications that they were originally Madara's eyes. All Sasuke would need is some Mokuton Dna, which there is currently a ton of running around, to awaken it like Madara did.

Banana Knight Arthur
25th January 2012, 6:31 AM
Nagato didn't awake the Rinnegan, he was given it by Tobi with the implications that they were originally Madara's eyes. All Sasuke would need is some Mokuton Dna, which there is currently a ton of running around, to awaken it like Madara did.

That was a case of bad writing, how do you implant/transplant new eyes into someone without their knowledge?

Even if Nagato was anesthetized, his eyes still'd been painful/sore for a week or so after the surgery….