PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: The end is here.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109

Crimsonlink
25th January 2012, 6:43 AM
So is anyone else hoping Sakura becomes somewhat relevant and useful again?

She hasn't had a decent fight since Sasori of the Red Sand.

No kill her and replace her with some girl more competent would be the best bet. Still shocks me that she is actually popular here and moreso in Japan.

I feel bad for Sasori for actually losing to Sakura even if Chiyo did most of the fighting. (Kinda sad if you consider Naruto couldn't do anything against Dedaria while the weakest member of the rookie 9 helped beat Sasori.)

Banana Knight Arthur
25th January 2012, 6:55 AM
No kill her and replace her with some girl more competent would be the best bet. Still shocks me that she is actually popular here and moreso in Japan.

I feel bad for Sasori for actually losing to Sakura even if Chiyo did most of the fighting. (Kinda sad if you consider Naruto couldn't do anything against Dedaria while the weakest member of the rookie 9 helped beat Sasori.)

Seriously?1

Ino outside of her gimmicky Shintenshin no Jutsu, is quite sub-par, at least Sakura has Tsunada-type strength and elite healing skills….

Crimsonlink
25th January 2012, 7:01 AM
Seriously?1

Ino outside of her gimmicky Shintenshin no Jutsu, is quite sub-par, at least Sakura has Tsunada-type strength and elite healing skills….

Yeah not before the time-skip though. Also we can see where her super healing and super strength went, to nothing...... (kinda like Tsunade)

All Sakura has right now is cry no jutsu and believe in Naruto like the rest of the army. Speaking of that, where the hell is Naruto's back up?

Kakashi and Gai can't be the only ones there. Where is the rest of Kakashi's squad?

Also anyone have a feeling Gai might die? I really want to see all 8 gates opened.

Banana Knight Arthur
25th January 2012, 7:07 AM
Yeah not before the time-skip though. Also we can see where her super healing and super strength went, to nothing...... (kinda like Tsunade)

All Sakura has right now is cry no jutsu and believe in Naruto like the rest of the army. Speaking of that, where the hell is Naruto's back up?

Kakashi and Gai can't be the only ones there. Where is the rest of Kakashi's squad?

Also anyone have a feeling Gai might die? I really want to see all 8 gates opened.

If anyone back him up, vs. Tobi, Madara, or Sasuke, it should be Sakura and Sai…

For a Sasuke replacement, he sure has been M.I.A.

lolipiece
25th January 2012, 11:39 AM
Wow. This was awesome.

Zblurch! is now the best sound effect ever.

JD
25th January 2012, 11:46 AM
Wow. This was awesome.

Zblurch! is now the best sound effect ever.

Agreed and I'm glad that Naruto finally transformed into the Kyuubi it's pretty cool too bad he can only hold the form for five minutes but he said that was more then enough time.

And did anyone else here get a kick out of Naruto hitting the Nibi with the Rokubi? And the Nanabi's face is really weird..

Banana Knight Arthur
25th January 2012, 11:51 AM
I expected a full Kyuubi, not a life-sized kyuubi cloak.

Nonetheless awesome and about time.

Tobi fears the Kyuubi, now considering killing Naruto would be easier, as the Kyuubi will revive regardless, hostless, and be easier to capture…

I see Tobi retreating within the next 5 chapters….

lolipiece
25th January 2012, 11:51 AM
One question: Why the hell is there two Naruto's!?

Banana Knight Arthur
25th January 2012, 11:53 AM

Kagebunshin no Jutsu...

Lucario At Service
25th January 2012, 12:56 PM

The other one is a 'Kage Bunshin' plus its in 'Sennin Mode' (so that it could find the chakra rods).

I am a bit confused though, why is it that Naruto can initially stay in his most powerful state for only around 5 minutes (whethre it be Sennin Mode or this new Bijuu Mode).

Rowdy
25th January 2012, 1:59 PM
The other one is a 'Kage Bunshin' plus its in 'Sennin Mode' (so that it could find the chakra rods).

I am a bit confused though, why is it that Naruto can initially stay in his most powerful state for only around 5 minutes (whethre it be Sennin Mode or this new Bijuu Mode).

Simple, the answer for both Sage and Cloak Modes is experience. Kurama told Naruto that due to this being their first joint transformation together, they would have a time limit (and will likely remain so till Naruto has gotten some training with this form to help adapt him to the full power). And I think Sage Mode was the same way.

TsukiMirage
25th January 2012, 2:46 PM
That was a case of bad writing, how do you implant/transplant new eyes into someone without their knowledge?

Even if Nagato was anesthetized, his eyes still'd been painful/sore for a week or so after the surgery…. Easy, genjutsu.

As for the chapter, it was actually better then I was expecting. Seeing the five Edo Bijuus all use their Bijuu Blast and Naruto reflecting them was great. While I was expecting Naruto to simply transform into the Kyuubi, him transforming instead into a cloaked version of the Kyuubi with marking upon him was great. The best part of this chapter was simply seeing all the Bijuus in a giant melee, with it ending in a Bijuuu Blast showdown. Shame the Yonbi and Ichibi couldn't have been involved. Another interesting piece was that Tobi seemingly plans to just kill them. Very wonderful chapter.

Blaziryu
25th January 2012, 3:42 PM
Naruto's Bijuu Mode looks wickedly awesome!! I can't wait for the next chapter to come out.

Platinum fan.
25th January 2012, 3:52 PM
I really like Naruto's new mode which I wanna call Kurama Mode. It just sounds cooler then old Bijuu Mode! Kurama Mode! Kurama Mode, I love it. Anyway the chapter was pretty good with Naruto's new mode, unless Sasuke gets another new Sharingan power I'd say they are almost equal again with this new power up. I thought it was cool when Kakashi mistook Naruto for his master, Minato. By the way has Kakashi ever used his Kamui move? This is the second time he was about to use it but didn't? Maybe he used it in another chapter and I forgot what it was but I would really like to see this Kamui that Kishi keeps denying Kakashi of using.

gliscor&yanmega
25th January 2012, 3:54 PM
I enjoyed the chapter. Shocked to see 5 double spread pages though, I was certain there would probably be like 3 but 5 seems a lot...of awesomeness that is.

My prediction for this chapter was 50/50. I was predicting the other Bijuu to use their Biju Dama at the end similar to how they did it, and I was predicting Naruto using his and Kurama's in the next chapter to stop it, but he started it this chapter so I was a little off there. Also expected a few pages of nothing but fighting. Only thing I got wrong really was Naruto freeing a Bijuu again, I just want to get the personality of all of the Bijuu, hoping something happens to have Naruto meet all the Bijuu. I was also expecting a full Kyuubi, but this is good too, sets Naruto and Kurama apart from the rest and makes him look more like Rikudo even more.

By the way has Kakashi ever used his Kamui move? This is the second time he was about to use it but didn't? Maybe he used it in another chapter and I forgot what it was but I would really like to see this Kamui that Kishi keeps denying Kakashi of using.

Kakashi used it against Deidara to zap away his arm, and against Yahiko Pain to zap away the nail he threw at him. Not sure if he used it again or not, he was going to use it against Tobi at the Kage Summit, but Tobi said it wouldn't work. We already seen it though and know what it can do.

Joltik-Kid
25th January 2012, 5:10 PM
Well, I think Naruto closed the gap for now...just watch though...Sasuke will somehow get the rinnigan...making it Naruto's forth(fifth if you include the Nagato rematch) time fighting someone with it

Platinum fan.
25th January 2012, 5:33 PM
I enjoyed the chapter. Shocked to see 5 double spread pages though, I was certain there would probably be like 3 but 5 seems a lot...of awesomeness that is.

My prediction for this chapter was 50/50. I was predicting the other Bijuu to use their Biju Dama at the end similar to how they did it, and I was predicting Naruto using his and Kurama's in the next chapter to stop it, but he started it this chapter so I was a little off there. Also expected a few pages of nothing but fighting. Only thing I got wrong really was Naruto freeing a Bijuu again, I just want to get the personality of all of the Bijuu, hoping something happens to have Naruto meet all the Bijuu. I was also expecting a full Kyuubi, but this is good too, sets Naruto and Kurama apart from the rest and makes him look more like Rikudo even more.

Kakashi used it against Deidara to zap away his arm, and against Yahiko Pain to zap away the nail he threw at him. Not sure if he used it again or not, he was going to use it against Tobi at the Kage Summit, but Tobi said it wouldn't work. We already seen it though and know what it can do.

Thank you. I guess I didn't know that since he didn't say Kamui during the Deidara fight and just said Mangeyko Sharingan or however you spell it. That and the Deidara fight was so long ago. Nice to know what Kamui is despite having seen it already. I was wondering why Kakashi never used that Jutsu anymore, never had a chance to.

Charminions
25th January 2012, 6:19 PM
Great chapter. Seeing Naruto working with Kyuubi was cool but I was also expecting a full bijuu transformation. I don't understand the 2 Narutos standing on Rikudo Kyuubi thing and the fighting was somewhat hard to follow.

Banana Knight Arthur
25th January 2012, 6:43 PM
Great chapter. Seeing Naruto working with Kyuubi was cool but I was also expecting a full bijuu transformation. I don't understand the 2 Narutos standing on Rikudo Kyuubi thing and the fighting was somewhat hard to follow.

Finally figured it out.

The True Naruto inside the Full Kyuubi cloak, in addition to the Frog Sage Naruto Clone, are there to help form/shape/and perfect the Bijuu Dama with Kurama.

Joltik-Kid
25th January 2012, 6:59 PM
Finally figured it out.

The True Naruto inside the Full Kyuubi cloak, in addition to the Frog Sage Naruto Clone, are there to help form/shape/and perfect the Bijuu Dama with Kurama.
Wait...what, I thought Sage mode was used to find the Charka rods...I guess he could help form the bomb though

Banana Knight Arthur
25th January 2012, 7:05 PM
Wait...what, I thought Sage mode was used to find the Charka rods...I guess he could help form the bomb though

That was just a convenient bonus of a Frog Clone.

IT was clear as day, what else is a spherical jutsu, without hand signs, that initially, and STILL for advanced versions, requires 3 Naruto bodies?

Rasengan/which is derived from the Bijuu Dama….

uber gon
25th January 2012, 7:09 PM
Who knew that giant turtle could go Anguirus on us? Plus the overkill cliffhanger. Awesome.

Lorde
25th January 2012, 7:18 PM
I was expecting Naruto to transform into the actual Kyuubi, but instead we got a Kyuubi cloak. It wasn't that bad, but it feels as if Kishi is holding out on us. Anyway, I was impressed with the other Bijuu; I had no idea that they could charge a Bijuu Ball together, but I'm glad that Naruto and the Kyuubi have charged a Bijuu Ball of their own. This battle gets more climactic as it progresses.

Banana Knight Arthur
25th January 2012, 7:25 PM
I was expecting Naruto to transform into the actual Kyuubi, but instead we got a Kyuubi cloak. It wasn't that bad, but it feels as if Kishi is holding out on us. Anyway, I was impressed with the other Bijuu; I had no idea that they could charge a Bijuu Ball together, but I'm glad that Naruto and the Kyuubi have charged a Bijuu Ball of their own. This battle gets more climactic as it progresses.

It's likely being saved for when EVEN FURTHER power is needed, and Naruto is in better sync with Kurama….

Joltik-Kid
25th January 2012, 7:27 PM
That was just a convenient bonus of a Frog Clone.

IT was clear as day, what else is a spherical jutsu, without hand signs, that initially, and STILL for advanced versions, requires 3 Naruto bodies?

Rasengan/which is derived from the Bijuu Dama….
Well I glad you could see it, cause I sure as heck didn't...seeing as the Kurama mode allows Naruto to form as many hands as he wants

Lorde
25th January 2012, 7:34 PM
It's likely being saved for when EVEN FURTHER power is needed, and Naruto is in better sync with Kurama….

I can't even imagine why more power would be necessary; the Kyuubi is supposed to have almost unlimited chakra, so this should be as far as Naruto can go in terms of power-ups. Only Sasuke seems to be invulnerable to such limits.

lolipiece
25th January 2012, 7:39 PM
Nine Tails Naruto made the Bijuu Dama alone.

Livinitup17
25th January 2012, 7:41 PM
the fighting was epic but Naruto power level is over the top total hax now
sauske power gonna be the same I'm guessing it will be like aizen vs ichigo hax
didn't it remind anyone of dbz with the time limit ss3 goku
Tobi seems to be the new aizen nothing ever bothers him anymore
he seems to have a plan to counteract everything so hopefully he gets his butt kicked =]
So after naruto 5 min limit is up Im guessing only bee kakashi and gai stand is this were tobi gonna place his master plan in action ??
i guess for now on were just gonna expect seeing hax battles it was to be expected

Joltik-Kid
25th January 2012, 7:45 PM
the fighting was epic but Naruto power level is over the top total hax now
sauske power gonna be the same I'm guessing it will be like aizen vs ichigo hax
didn't it remind anyone of dbz with the time limit ss3 goku
Tobi seems to be the new aizen nothing ever bothers him anymore
he seems to have a plan to counteract everything so hopefully he gets his butt kicked =]
So after naruto 5 min limit is up Im guessing only bee kakashi and gai stand is this were tobi gonna place his master plan in action ??
i guess for now on were just gonna expect seeing hax battles it was to be expected
Dude...it's a manga...of coarse the main hero and his rival are gonna have above over average power levels

Livinitup17
25th January 2012, 8:04 PM
Dude...it's a manga...of coarse the main hero and his rival are gonna have above over average power levels

this isn't above average is colossal difference now from everyone else naruto can run over anyone from the 5 villages he could of done in his smaller before now it's the clash of the titans

Charminions
25th January 2012, 8:21 PM
this isn't above average is colossal difference now from everyone else naruto can run over anyone from the 5 villages he could of done in his smaller before now it's the clash of the titans

Try to keep in mind that this is likely the last arc of the manga. Of course Naruto would be pretty strong by this time. The problem with Bleach was that Aizen and Ichigo were broken then the manga still continued afterwards, and will likely continue for a long time. This is not the case for Naruto.

peacemaker987
25th January 2012, 8:30 PM
Is it me, or is Naruto's random badass jacket extremely awesome.

The difference in power between Kurama and the Eight tails is astonishing, wasn't the eight tails supposed to have chalkra in the same league as Kurama?
Ah well, I'm sure if he stepped in they can over power the other Bijuu.

Everyone else has kind of become irrelevant as of now :/

Livinitup17
25th January 2012, 8:33 PM
Try to keep in mind that this is likely the last arc of the manga. Of course Naruto would be pretty strong by this time. The problem with Bleach was that Aizen and Ichigo were broken then the manga still continued afterwards, and will likely continue for a long time. This is not the case for Naruto.

i know but i would of liked their power level to be lower than this i mean it's pretty damn high it would of been cool if it wasn't so high thats all now it just seems more like battle of over power monsters if you know what i mean
i wouldn't mind if it were at least a bit stronger than bee but naruto in comparison to bee makes bee look weak i mean even his chakra level is beyond bee's it's kind of crazy and their only a tail of difference

Lorde
25th January 2012, 8:33 PM
Is it me, or is Naruto's random badass jacket extremely awesome.

The difference in power between Kurama and the Eight tails is astonishing, wasn't the eight tails supposed to have chalkra in the same league as Kurama?
Ah well, I'm sure if he stepped in they can over power the other Bijuu.

Everyone else has kind of become irrelevant as of now :/

Regarding the Hachibi's power compared to the Kyuubi's power: I'm completely confused. The Kyuubi made it seem as if the Hachibi had almost as much power as himself, but now it seems that the Kyuubi is much stronger.

But yeah, everyone else is irrelevant at the moment; Kakashi and Guy are only hanging around to provide commentary apparently.

TsukiMirage
25th January 2012, 8:34 PM
It's likely being saved for when EVEN FURTHER power is needed, and Naruto is in better sync with Kurama…. I doubt that. Becoming the actual Kyuubi isn't gonna grant Naruto anything he doesn't already have. Besides, this should be the final power-up, since he and Sasuke should be meeting up soon.

Livinitup17
25th January 2012, 8:37 PM
Regarding the Hachibi's power compared to the Kyuubi's power: I'm completely confused. The Kyuubi made it seem as if the Hachibi had almost as much power as himself, but now it seems that the Kyuubi is much stronger.

But yeah, everyone else is irrelevant at the moment; Kakashi and Guy are only hanging around to provide commentary apparently.

thats my point it's crazy how strong naruto is compare to bee when you think they would be relative in power but apparently thats not the case

Banana Knight Arthur
25th January 2012, 9:48 PM
thats my point it's crazy how strong naruto is compare to bee when you think they would be relative in power but apparently thats not the case

Mo' Tails, Mo' Power...

Livinitup17
25th January 2012, 9:58 PM
Mo' Tails, Mo' Power...

it just one tail
it's like saying the 10 tails can destroy a planet 11 tail can blow up the sun and etc not buying it don't always believe whats shown to you think rationally about the situation

Shneak
25th January 2012, 10:07 PM
Whoa. Now that's the Clash of the Titans I wanted.

I'm confused as how it works though. Which is the real Naruto, or is the normal looking one a clone? How the hell is his Bijuu mode able to match the strength of 5 complete tailed beasts?

lolipiece
25th January 2012, 10:21 PM

I'm confused as how it works though. Which is the real Naruto, or is the normal looking one a clone? How the hell is his Bijuu mode able to match the strength of 5 complete tailed beasts?

Nine Tails is the original Naruto. Sage Naruto is the Clone.

And Nine-Tails is the strongest. Therefore even an incomplete version can be stronger than them.

Banana Knight Arthur
25th January 2012, 10:22 PM

It's Kurama….

No explanations needed!

Shneak
25th January 2012, 10:36 PM
Anyway, besides that 'complaint', I loved it. Awesome battle again, and great art.

Apparently it was trending on twitter too. (http://tweetstats.com/trends)

7 tyranitars
25th January 2012, 10:46 PM
Was it me or was this a really short chapter? Or was it because it was just awesome?

Banana Knight Arthur
25th January 2012, 10:56 PM
Nine Tails is the original Naruto. Sage Naruto is the Clone.

And Nine-Tails is the strongest. Therefore even an incomplete version can be stronger than them.

Now, now, many have said here Mo' Tails don't equal Mo' Power……

I think at least in Kurama's case it is true….

gliscor&yanmega
25th January 2012, 11:09 PM
Was it me or was this a really short chapter? Or was it because it was just awesome?

It was 17 pages like usual. It was however an action pack chapter, plus had 5 double spread pages(Four in a row after the first page), so it felt shorter then usual for most, but it's the same length as always.

Lorde
25th January 2012, 11:10 PM
Apparently it was trending on twitter too. (http://tweetstats.com/trends)

This week's chapter was great, so I'm not surprised.

It felt really short to me as well, but that's probably because it contained a lot of full-length pages. But the pacing was fine over all. I'm glad that Kishi has found the right balance of action and dialogue.

Banana Knight Arthur
25th January 2012, 11:15 PM
Yeah to me it felt short also.

However we did get these epic action packed double-pages so it's worth it.

What Kurama can do, when he is better synched with Naruto is going to be awe inspiring.

gliscor&yanmega
25th January 2012, 11:16 PM
Oh, by the way, here's volume 59's cover:

http://s4.noelshack.com/uploads/images/2085214307715_narutocouv.jpg

Lorde
25th January 2012, 11:18 PM

I don't really like it. I mean, I suppose it does a fairly decent job of showing the amount of stress that the various characters are going through, but I feel that it could've been better. Of course, I'm still buying the volume when it's released in the United States despite the lackluster cover.

Banana Knight Arthur
25th January 2012, 11:22 PM

Something about that cover leaves me unimpressed.

Looks messy and too busy.

Platinum fan.
25th January 2012, 11:29 PM
That's volume 59's cover? I've seen better. It's to crowded. They should have just had the Gokages standing together with a main baddie looming over them looking epic or something. Oh well. I'm still going to buy it when it comes out here anyway.

gliscor&yanmega
25th January 2012, 11:41 PM
I have no issues with the cover, I do think it's a little crowded but it's 7 important characters so I overlook it, although I don't know for sure if Naruto really had all that much importance in the chapters that it covers, but he's pretty much always on ever cover so I'm not surprise to see him on it anyways, at less it's just half his face...albeit it it's pretty much the biggest face there.

I think it does the job.

I think it could have done without Gaara's sand thing there, it felt out of place when I first saw it...well when I first saw it I thought it was part of Killer A's shirt then I quickly realized it was Gaara's sand, but I still think it's kind of out of place, even though Tsunade, Killer A, and Mei are showing off their powers.

I also had a lot of sexual innuendo thoughts about the cover and for that I love it >: D

Platinum fan.
25th January 2012, 11:45 PM
Well you can't go wrong with Mei on a Naruto cover. I wish Mei had more fights in Naruto. She's one of the few female ninjas that are actually good. What her, Konan, and somebody else...

Banana Knight Arthur
26th January 2012, 1:10 AM
Mei, is the only, indisputable, strongest female Ninja, on an overall type of sense.

Tsunade is up there, but definitely not the overall best.

Then there's Sakura…..

TyranitarFan
26th January 2012, 1:35 AM
sadly, youre probably right about this.
my random, wild predictions for the very ending:
in the battle between naruto and sasuke, naruto completes his bond with kurama but both sasuke and naruto end up killing each other but tsunade saves naruto by bringing him back to life the same way granny chiyo did, obviously resulting in tsunade's death. after that, naruto achieves his dream and becomes hokage. there you go, happy ending. prolly incredibly inaccurate, but hey no speculated endings are more right or wrong than the next.
although i really have no idea how tobi and kabuto are going to die...

Joltik-Kid
26th January 2012, 2:15 AM
Now, now, many have said here Mo' Tails don't equal Mo' Power……

I think at least in Kurama's case it is true….
Umm....it was stated that Kurama had almost nearly infinite amounts of charka, so in a sense, he is the strongest

Banana Knight Arthur
26th January 2012, 2:17 AM
Umm....it was stated that Kurama had almost nearly infinite amounts of charka, so in a sense, he is the strongest

Much of the stuff said in the manga's early days now holds no water, unfortunately...

Joltik-Kid
26th January 2012, 2:29 AM
Much of the stuff said in the manga's early days now holds no water, unfortunately...
It's like...why even introduce that kind of stuff if your just gonna contradict yourself later...oh well, I'm looking forward to future battles...since I like this Kurama cloak more then actually turning into the beast itself

Banana Knight Arthur
26th January 2012, 2:36 AM
It's like...why even introduce that kind of stuff if your just gonna contradict yourself later...oh well, I'm looking forward to future battles...since I like this Kurama cloak more then actually turning into the beast itself

Methinks the full Bijuu transformation will just be the Kyuubi sized cloak solidifying, like the conventional full transformations…...

Lorde
26th January 2012, 3:27 AM
Well you can't go wrong with Mei on a Naruto cover. I wish Mei had more fights in Naruto. She's one of the few female ninjas that are actually good. What her, Konan, and somebody else...

I used to love Mei, but now I'm kind of bored with her. Her fight with Zetsu went largely unwitnessed and I'm sure that her battle with Madara will meet the same fate. In my opinion, Kishi shouldn't have bothered creating her if he was going to end up ignoring her just like every other female character he's created thus far.

Crimsonlink
26th January 2012, 5:39 AM
A good chapter but I couldn't but laugh at Kyuubi. He looks like a clown with all those markings. Why Kishi decided to make all those markings I'll never understand.

Naruto's new form is pretty cool, now if only he change his basic appearance he would look decent.

I was a bit confused as to how Naruto deflected all 5 Bijuu damas. It looked like it was speed or something.

The end was pretty cool as its 9 tails of power + Naruto with Sage Chakra vs 23 tails of power.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Platinum fan.
26th January 2012, 5:47 AM
I used to love Mei, but now I'm kind of bored with her. Her fight with Zetsu went largely unwitnessed and I'm sure that her battle with Madara will meet the same fate. In my opinion, Kishi shouldn't have bothered creating her if he was going to end up ignoring her just like every other female character he's created thus far.

Seriously what is with all the useless or not being used enough females in Naruto? My gosh it's bad. I remember thinking at the start of part 2 Sakura was really going to become useful and battle as often as Naruto and Sasuke...I was wrong on all accounts, she been demoted to stereotype female healer with no backbone to stand up for herself. Hinata and Ino did get to do some things but nothing huge. The Asuma plot was more Shikamaru then is was Ino and Choji to be honest. Hinata bravely stood up to Pain, confessed her love for Naruto and gets stabbed for her troubles. Tenten is the same as part 1, Tsunade hasn't been relevant in years, Karin was useful until Sasuke ditched her, Konan was awesome despite her very limited appearances and she was a full fledged cold blooded ninja who showed no emotion before she met Naruto, and then there's Mei who was very interesting but never got a big storyline like A and Onoki did. A real shame.

Banana Knight Arthur
26th January 2012, 5:51 AM
Yeah Plt-fan….you're right, Sakura really is no longer a main character…..

Part II brought her some initial prominence, followed by a demotion……

Sad isn't it…?

Platinum fan.
26th January 2012, 5:57 AM
Sakura's still a main character, she just wasn't handled well. Even though she wouldn't have won, I would have loved for Sakura to get as much development as Naruto during part 2 and then fight Sasuke alone and actually put up a decent fight before she has to be saved by Naruto and/or Kakashi. It's disappointing that Sakura is part of team seven yet she will never reach Naruto and Sasuke's level. Give the girl a chance already.

Joltik-Kid
26th January 2012, 6:14 AM
Sakura's still a main character, she just wasn't handled well. Even though she wouldn't have won, I would have loved for Sakura to get as much development as Naruto during part 2 and then fight Sasuke alone and actually put up a decent fight before she has to be saved by Naruto and/or Kakashi. It's disappointing that Sakura is part of team seven yet she will never reach Naruto and Sasuke's level. Give the girl a chance already.
Yet the latest databook (3) says she the strongest among the kunoichi (based on stats)

Banana Knight Arthur
26th January 2012, 6:21 AM
Yet the latest databook (3) says she the strongest among the kunoichi (based on stats)

Is Mei considered among these kunoichi?

Everyone knows she da- she da bestest….

Joltik-Kid
26th January 2012, 6:26 AM
Is Mei considered among these kunoichi?

Everyone knows she da- she da bestest….
She wasn't introduced when the data book came out...plus I was talking Leaf Shinobi wise

But yes, Mei is pretty awesome

Platinum fan.
26th January 2012, 6:34 AM

Given the fact that Sakura has super strength that is not surprising. I'll have to take your word for it, I don't follow databooks. I go by only what the manga shows me.

Joltik-Kid
26th January 2012, 6:35 AM
Given the fact that Sakura has super strength that is not surprising. I'll have to take your word for it, I don't follow databooks. I go only what the manga shows me.
Stat's are Taijutsu, Genjutsu, and Ninjutus...and she has the highest out of all the girls

Platinum fan.
26th January 2012, 6:38 AM
Stat's are Taijutsu, Genjutsu, and Ninjutus...and she has the highest out of all the girls

Interesting. I'm surprised her Taijutsu skills beat Hinata's and Ninjutus skills beat Ino's. My opinion on Sakura remains unchanged sadly.

TsukiMirage
26th January 2012, 6:43 AM

http://s4.noelshack.com/uploads/images/2085214307715_narutocouv.jpg Looks a little busy. Needs less Naruto and more Madara.

Banana Knight Arthur
26th January 2012, 6:53 AM
Looks a little busy. Needs less Naruto and more Madara.

Maybe Madara Uchiha will get his very own cover one day soon.

The chapters covering the climax to his battle...

Crimsonlink
26th January 2012, 7:14 AM

Stats actually cover more than just those 3.

Ino's (http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Infobox:Ino_Yamanaka_Stats)

Hinata's (http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Infobox:Hinata_Hyūga_Stats)

Sakura's (http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Infobox:Sakura_Haruno_Stats)

Just to compare, Naruto's (http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Infobox:Naruto_Uzumaki_Stats) and Sasuke's (http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Infobox:Sasuke_Uchiha_Stats) stats.

These stats are from the 3rd data book. Anyone can see what went wrong with the stats. (Sakura even having the same stats as Naruto is laughable and insulting at the same time as this databook covers volumes 38 to 43. AKA Konoha vs the Zombie duo and the the end of the Sasuke vs Itachi arc.)

The cover is pretty good except for the fact that Gaara's face is covered up with his sand which was stupid. Also where is Edo Madara and why is Naruto even on the cover?

uber gon
26th January 2012, 2:35 PM
So who wants to bet that people are making Tenacious D (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJTYp1tvd3Q) jokes about Kurama getting released?

gliscor&yanmega
26th January 2012, 3:32 PM
Stats actually cover more than just those 3.

Ino's (http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Infobox:Ino_Yamanaka_Stats)

Hinata's (http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Infobox:Hinata_Hyūga_Stats)

Sakura's (http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Infobox:Sakura_Haruno_Stats)

Just to compare, Naruto's (http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Infobox:Naruto_Uzumaki_Stats) and Sasuke's (http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Infobox:Sasuke_Uchiha_Stats) stats.

These stats are from the 3rd data book. Anyone can see what went wrong with the stats. (Sakura even having the same stats as Naruto is laughable and insulting at the same time as this databook covers volumes 38 to 43. AKA Konoha vs the Zombie duo and the the end of the Sasuke vs Itachi arc.)

The cover is pretty good except for the fact that Gaara's face is covered up with his sand which was stupid. Also where is Edo Madara and why is Naruto even on the cover?

Stats aren't really there to compare to other characters really, they're there to show where a character's strong point is and to compare their previous stats to see how much they improve. They help us know what the character can do in a fight and what they can't do, it's not like Dragon Ball's power level thing.

Edo Madara is at the back showing his back, probably in reference to when he was first shown as an Edo Tensei. Naruto is pretty much always on the cover, I don't know which chapters exactly will be in the volume but I'm pretty sure Naruto was in most of them helping out so I guess that's reason enough, for me at less. As for Gaara's sand, I don't think it's stupid to have it there, I do think it would have been better without it or done differently, but Kishi probably wanted to show the Kages as they are in battle, so Gaara, Tsunade, Mei, and Killer A are showing their jutsus, and Onoki is half dead.

Cool Boy
26th January 2012, 6:25 PM
Naruto outfit is cool :)

Banana Knight Arthur
26th January 2012, 7:27 PM
I like how they stretched chapter 498 into one entire episode!

They should do that more when possible, rather than the mindless, pointless filler.

Lorde
26th January 2012, 7:29 PM
Yeah Plt-fan….you're right, Sakura really is no longer a main character…..

Part II brought her some initial prominence, followed by a demotion……

Sad isn't it…?

I'm sure this will anger some Sakura fans, but in my honest opinion, she should've been killed during Part 1.

And we shouldn't take those databook statistics too seriously; we've seen characters whose powers have fluctuated many times, so those stats are meaningless.

Banana Knight Arthur
26th January 2012, 7:38 PM
I'm sure this will anger some Sakura fans, but in my honest opinion, she should've been killed during Part 1.

And we shouldn't take those databook statistics too seriously; we've seen characters whose powers have fluctuated many times, so those stats are meaningless.

You can always count on KIRA to make the controversial posts……..

I do not think she needed to die, maybe just become more relevant and capable.

7 tyranitars
26th January 2012, 10:22 PM

Besides it is outdated. IMO Hinata is way stronger then sakura is, mayby not in brute strength, but she is the better kunoichi.

Shneak
26th January 2012, 10:25 PM

Shippuden's later covers seem to be really busy and it's like a contest to see how much can fit onto a cover.

Necroskullz
26th January 2012, 10:28 PM
In all honesty Naruto Sasuke and Sakura were supossed to be the next great three, Sakura is now a Tsunade clone but needs to develop on that herself, but for the Sakura/Hinata argument, Hinata wins, period. Problem?

gliscor&yanmega
26th January 2012, 10:50 PM
Shippuden's later covers seem to be really busy and it's like a contest to see how much can fit onto a cover.

Well it's a war with a lot going on. I like all of the recent covers of the war.

Lorde
26th January 2012, 11:45 PM
Besides it is outdated. IMO Hinata is way stronger then sakura is, mayby not in brute strength, but she is the better kunoichi.

It's too bad that Hinata's biggest battle in Part 2 so far was against Pain, and we all know how that ended.

I know what you mean. I understand that there's a lot going on in the manga right now, but Kishi's trying to put way too many characters on the covers. He should choose just one or two important characters instead of adding all the characters; the covers would be less cluttered that way.

Banana Knight Arthur
27th January 2012, 2:57 AM
It's too bad that Hinata's biggest battle in Part 2 so far was against Pain, and we all know how that ended.

In a declaration of love?

Platinum fan.
27th January 2012, 3:14 AM
In all honesty Naruto Sasuke and Sakura were supossed to be the next great three, Sakura is now a Tsunade clone but needs to develop on that herself, but for the Sakura/Hinata argument, Hinata wins, period. Problem?

Yeah, I had such high hopes for Sakura in part 2. After her awesome Sasori fight I thought she would stay a strong character...oh well.

As far as the strongest female thing goes. Sakura has more strength then the other girls, but I always felt Ino and Hinata had more interesting jutsus and moves overall. Hinata's a Hyuga so she's awesome by that alone XD and I always liked Ino's mind take over jutsu. Pity they haven't shown her to be able to do all the things her dad can do yet, because if she could I would consider Ino a major top ninja of her class.

Lorde
27th January 2012, 4:03 AM
In a declaration of love?

Well that, plus she lost really easily. I never really expected her to defeat Pain all by herself, but it was pretty pathetic that she lost after simply being pushed back.

Banana Knight Arthur
27th January 2012, 4:09 AM
Well that, plus she lost really easily. I never really expected her to defeat Pain all by herself, but it was pretty pathetic that she lost after simply being pushed back.

Your expectations were unrealistic…

Even Naruto, the only one capable of stopping him, was down, beat, and out, save for plot hax anger saving his rear.

Crimsonlink
27th January 2012, 4:21 AM
Hinata did well against a hax Pain anyways. It was stupid how she was the only one to go and help Naruto when Sakura and other ninjas were right there staring at the battle like dumbas*es. I know it was for plot but still, having others try to help only to be blocked by Konan would have been nice.

Banana Knight Arthur
27th January 2012, 4:22 AM
Hinata did well against a hax Pain anyways. It was stupid how she was the only one to go and help Naruto when Sakura and other ninjas were right there staring at the battle like dumbas*es. I know it was for plot but still, having others try to help only to be blocked by Konan would have been nice.

THIS Exactly….

Hinata gets a lot of flack for how easily she was swatted away…

Mind you, Pain is as hax as hax gets, and no one else had the cojones to stand up at that particular moment when all was but lost...

Platinum fan.
27th January 2012, 4:41 AM
I don't mind Hinata being beaten easily by Pain. His powers are uber hax. Pain killed Jirayia and apparently Kakashi as well for a time. He was one of the most powerful ninjas on the planet. Hinata knew she couldn't beat Pain but she tried anyway to save Naruto. It actually would have been unrealistic if she did very well against Someone like Pain. It was the selfless act alone that made me respect Hinata as a ninja ready to die for her teammate without a second thought going up against a opponent she had no chance of winning against. Why couldn't Naruto and Hinata be teammates?

Lorde
27th January 2012, 4:47 AM
I don't mind Hinata being beaten easily by Pain. His powers are uber hax. Pain killed Jirayia and apparently Kakashi as well for a time. He was one of the most powerful ninjas on the planet. Hinata knew she couldn't beat Pain but she tried anyway to save Naruto. It actually would have been unrealistic if she did very well against Someone like Pain. It was the selfless act alone that made me respect Hinata as a ninja ready to die for her teammate without a second thought going up against a opponent she had no chance of winning against. Why couldn't Naruto and Hinata be teammates?

I don't think anyone expected her to even touch Pain, but for her to lose against him after being pushed to the ground by Shinra Tensei was just sad. The female ninja in this series keep getting more pathetic as the story progresses, and that's disappointing considering how hyped female characters like Tsunade were during Part 1.

Platinum fan.
27th January 2012, 4:51 AM
I don't think anyone expected her to even touch Pain, but for her to lose against him after being pushed to the ground by his Shinra Tensei was sad. The female ninja in this series keep getting more pathetic as the story progresses, and that's disappointing considering how hyped female characters like Tsunade were during Part 1.

I remember when I read that chapter I was fearful that Hinata had been killed off. She was always a favorite of mine of Naruto's classmates because despite her bloodline she's a weaker ninja that wanted to be stronger. Unlike Sakura I never considered Hinata pathetic though, because she is trying her hardest to get stronger. Ino's somewhere in the middle and Tenten doesn't get screentime at all. Tsunade just lost importance in part 2, I don't know why. Shame she never got a fight like her old pals did before they died. Females in Naruto just don't do well.

Banana Knight Arthur
27th January 2012, 4:56 AM
Did anyone catch the episode? I know this is the manga thread……..

However, I feel the anime did chapter 498 justice, and even went as far as expanding and making it more cohesive and better….

Profesco
27th January 2012, 4:59 AM
Aren't we currently still waiting to see what Tsunade does against Madara? Maybe there is redemption in her future yet.

On the topic of Hinata, I always thought she was the second strongest of the Konoha girls, after Sakura. Which is probably poor judgement on my part, because I know how terribly, awfully weak she is. Ino is probably up there, but her mind-transfer jutsu has never impressed me. In theory it's very cool, but functionally it strikes me as both boring and flawed (since we've not seen her do all that much except think from inside a bad guy's body, and her own body is left in need of protection, respectively). I am far more a fan of Hinata's jutsus, probably because I like the Byakugan. Neji is always great to watch because he puts it to such better use than Hinata, but I do still think she has very cool and entertaining abilities/attacks.

It would have been really nice if Tenten was more than background scenery, though.

Banana Knight Arthur
27th January 2012, 5:07 AM
Aren't we currently still waiting to see what Tsunade does against Madara? Maybe there is redemption in her future yet.

On the topic of Hinata, I always thought she was the second strongest of the Konoha girls, after Sakura. Which is probably poor judgement on my part, because I know how terribly, awfully weak she is. Ino is probably up there, but her mind-transfer jutsu has never impressed me. In theory it's very cool, but functionally it strikes me as both boring and flawed (since we've not seen her do all that much except think from inside a bad guy's body, and her own body is left in need of protection, respectively). I am far more a fan of Hinata's jutsus, probably because I like the Byakugan. Neji is always great to watch because he puts it to such better use than Hinata, but I do still think she has very cool and entertaining abilities/attacks.

It would have been really nice if Tenten was more than background scenery, though.

A Profesco spotting here!!! A rare occurence…indeed.

I would appreciate seeing Neji battle again, as his battles always are tactical and elegant, while visually appealing, but I fear the pace and direction leaves him nary an opponent he can match in power level.

Joltik-Kid
27th January 2012, 6:29 AM
Umm, Naruto told everyone to stay out of the fight...plus, when Naruto was in the situation that he was...Hinata was the only one who could see it thanks to her eyes...Sakura was healing Shikamaru at the time. This is what I don't understand, everyone is quick to bash Sakura, but when Hinata does something it's always looked to as a heavenly act. Hinata didn't do crap to progress the story...Pain almost killing her did...then again, I already mentioned this, Naruto cared for everyone in the village, had someone else taken the blow and gotten fatally injured, he'd have still raged out. And even if you think he wouldn't, Kishi still would have made it happen, end of story

Crimsonlink
27th January 2012, 6:43 AM
Umm, Naruto told everyone to stay out of the fight...plus, when Naruto was in the situation that he was...Hinata was the only one who could see it thanks to her eyes...Sakura was healing Shikamaru at the time. This is what I don't understand, everyone is quick to bash Sakura, but when Hinata does something it's always looked to as a heavenly act. Hinata didn't do crap to progress the story...Pain almost killing her did...then again, I already mentioned this, Naruto cared for everyone in the village, had someone else taken the blow and gotten fatally injured, he'd have still raged out. And even if you think he wouldn't, Kishi still would have made it happen, end of story

Maybe because Sakura actually deserves the bashing? Sakura was not healing Shikamaru at that time either, you are mixing it up with the anime or something. She was with Hinata and Hinata's caretaker Jonin who could also see the battle.

Proof (http://www.mangareader.net/93-443-10/naruto/chapter-438.html)

Not being able to see the battle is a lame excuse as Sakura was pretty close and Naruto was arrogant to think he is the only one who can take on Pain.

Hinata doesn't do crap to progress the story because she has the bad luck of not being the main heroine. Funny thing is that whenever Hinata does progress the plot, it is more meaningful than Sakura could ever manage. Like the Chunin exams where her fight with Neji is among the best fights while Sakura vs Ino was the worst in part I. Plus she was the one that motivated Naruto to beat Neji.

As for the last bit of your statement, no that is not true at all. Naruto would not rage into 6 tails just because a random ninja who he doesn't know is attacked. He will get angry and maybe go Kyuubi but not straight into 6 tails. If he did then it would be bad writing on Kishi's part.

Hinata confessing added to Naruto's rage as the person who loved him is killed before his eyes even if he doesn't love her like she does him. If Sakura was injured then yeah Naruto would go 6 tails as well but it would have to be one of the people Naruto actually knows.

Kishi did make it happen only to half-as* the 2nd half of the battle.

TsukiMirage
27th January 2012, 8:49 AM
Not holding out much hope of Tsunade doing anything against Edo Madara. Mei on the otherhand was doing pretty good last we saw.

As for the Konoha girls, as I recall Ino was basically top of the class after Sasuke and Shino, and she did pretty good in the fight with Asuma. And Hinata could easily be insanely strong, given the nature of her abilities. I was really hoping that the Byakugan would be used to perhaps see some sort of counter in the Edo summons. Still, at least they weren't made into jokes like Sakura and Tenten were. Ino and Hinata actually accomplished something in this war.

7 tyranitars
27th January 2012, 12:46 PM

I know what you mean. I understand that there's a lot going on in the manga right now, but Kishi's trying to put way too many characters on the covers. He should choose just one or two important characters instead of adding all the characters; the covers would be less cluttered that way.

Yeah but can be said about a good 90% of konoha's shinobi, and besides with naruto down she was alone.

Platinum fan.
27th January 2012, 4:01 PM
Not holding out much hope of Tsunade doing anything against Edo Madara. Mei on the otherhand was doing pretty good last we saw.

As for the Konoha girls, as I recall Ino was basically top of the class after Sasuke and Shino, and she did pretty good in the fight with Asuma. And Hinata could easily be insanely strong, given the nature of her abilities. I was really hoping that the Byakugan would be used to perhaps see some sort of counter in the Edo summons. Still, at least they weren't made into jokes like Sakura and Tenten were. Ino and Hinata actually accomplished something in this war.

I thought Ino wasn't great in part 1 because she just seemed like the female of Shikamaru's group and also loved Sasuke. But I have to admit Ino's proved to be a fairly decent character as time went on. She became best friends with Choji and Shikamaru, two guys I would think would be below her popular status but she became friends with them much faster then Sakura befriended Naruto that's for sure. She also was willing to take out Asuma when he came back as a Edo zombie. I know he was already dead and all but still she had the guts to take down someone she loved for the safety of her village and friends, compare that to Sakura and her not wanting to kill Sasuke (even though her poison kunai wouldn't have worked it was the act that would have been enough) so I've come to really respect Ino as a female ninja. As for Hinata, I was hoping to see her get a fight in the war arc and save Neji's life once while they were fighting his father just to show she's come a long way since the Chunin exam. Well at least Hinata's not on stereotype female heal duty, she's out there fighting! And then there's Tenten, easily the worst female in Naruto.

Banana Knight Arthur
27th January 2012, 4:36 PM

Didn't Tsunade release her seal?

That almost guarantees she'll die for real this time, and at the very least she can pound the enemy to a pulp :D

TsukiMirage
27th January 2012, 4:47 PM
Well she released her seal but then resealed it, which I guess can be said to have been a good tactical move.

Banana Knight Arthur
27th January 2012, 4:56 PM
Well she released her seal but then resealed it, which I guess can be said to have been a good tactical move.

That I must have overlooked.

I though the whole premise once released was it couldn't be undone until it had drained her reserve to zero….

Lorde
27th January 2012, 6:50 PM
I don't think Tsunade will die, at least not yet. I don't care if the other Kage die, though. I don't particularly care for Onoki or A, so they could die and I wouldn't miss them. I think Mei is pretty interesting, but I wouldn't cry for her either. Gaara is the only character who I would expect to survive that battle since he already died once.

Joltik-Kid
27th January 2012, 7:15 PM
Maybe because Sakura actually deserves the bashing? Sakura was not healing Shikamaru at that time either, you are mixing it up with the anime or something. She was with Hinata and Hinata's caretaker Jonin who could also see the battle.

Proof (http://www.mangareader.net/93-443-10/naruto/chapter-438.html)
Okay, I haven't read any old chapter in a long time time, so it's kind of hard remember exactly (p.s. the anime blows a lot of things out of proportion, so I rarely watch it). Your right, it is easy to bash on a character with flaws...too bad Hinata only appears every 40 charpters so it's hard to give her one to bash on. You see main characters are meant to have flaws...Naruto has quite a few as well, so does Sasuke...but no, we all have to single out the main heroin because she's apparently the worst. I don't get it, she's accomplished more on 3 pages then Hinata's accomplished in her whole career in the manga.

Not being able to see the battle is a lame excuse as Sakura was pretty close and Naruto was arrogant to think he is the only one who can take on Pain.
Because I'm lazy, I didn't want to try and find a picture that proves Sakura was busy doing something else, but if you flip back a page or two from the image you posted...from what her dialogue is, you can tell she didn't even know Hinata went to attack Pain, so that proves something. Also, of cause Naruto would think that, it Naruto, he had a bone to pick with Pain, plus he was the only one capable of doing anything to the guy...if you saw, everyone else (except Kakashi) was thrown around like a toothpick.

Hinata doesn't do crap to progress the story because she has the bad luck of not being the main heroine. Funny thing is that whenever Hinata does progress the plot, it is more meaningful than Sakura could ever manage. Like the Chunin exams where her fight with Neji is among the best fights while Sakura vs Ino was the worst in part I. Plus she was the one that motivated Naruto to beat Neji.
Umm...I don't see what your getting at...Naruto was personally motivated to beat Neji because he looked down on Naruto as well, Hinata's part was just there. Naruto wanted to prove that he could defeat someone who was strong to begin with. If you noticed, once Naruto won, he didn't once think of Hinata and only told Neji about himself. But since your brought up this motivation thing...Naruto vs Gaara was something interesting. Now, I'll be the one to admit it wasn't just Sakura he was fighting for...but it was a key role in that battle.

As for the last bit of your statement, no that is not true at all. Naruto would not rage into 6 tails just because a random ninja who he doesn't know is attacked. He will get angry and maybe go Kyuubi but not straight into 6 tails. If he did then it would be bad writing on Kishi's part.

Hinata confessing added to Naruto's rage as the person who loved him is killed before his eyes even if he doesn't love her like she does him. If Sakura was injured then yeah Naruto would go 6 tails as well but it would have to be one of the people Naruto actually knows.
Alright, yeah I'll admit to that :|

Kishi did make it happen only to half-as* the 2nd half of the battle.
I love how the original Rasengan ended up defeating the deadiest path of Pain

Banana Knight Arthur
27th January 2012, 7:50 PM
KIRA really wants someone to die………so why not Tsunade?

She certainly cheated death before…..

Lorde
27th January 2012, 7:53 PM
KIRA really wants someone to die………so why not Tsunade?

She certainly cheated death before…..

Haha. Well in my opinion, it isn't really a war unless someone important dies. And I have a soft spot for Tsunade, so I hope she survives her battle with Madara.

Banana Knight Arthur
27th January 2012, 8:00 PM
Personally, I would shed nary a tear if "A" dies…..he gets on my nerves…...

7 tyranitars
27th January 2012, 8:31 PM
I like A for some reason. Loved his fight with sasuke so he can survive.
Idc about Onoki, he is old so it is time for him to bite the dust.
Idm Tsunade dieing, but I want her to go out with some honor.
Gaara should live.
Mei she can survive she is te only good female charracter there is.

TsukiMirage
27th January 2012, 11:27 PM
That I must have overlooked.

I though the whole premise once released was it couldn't be undone until it had drained her reserve to zero…. I was under that impression too considering what we were told about it. I guess that if it's only used for minor healing, then she has enough chakra left over to reseal it.

Banana Knight Arthur
27th January 2012, 11:36 PM
I was under that impression too considering what we were told about it. I guess that if it's only used for minor healing, then she has enough chakra left over to reseal it.

If it has always been resealable, she should have had plenty left over after her battle vs. Orochimaru and Kabuto…….and should have had no need to waste the entire chakra reserve pooled up. I guess because vs. Orochimaru she had little help, and vs. Madara there are other Kage to help her…...

Lorde
28th January 2012, 12:18 AM
Personally, I would shed nary a tear if "A" dies…..he gets on my nerves…...

The only thing that I like about him is that he gave Sasuke a run for his money when they fought at the Gokage Summit. Apart from that, I don't really care about his character.

Platinum fan.
28th January 2012, 12:33 AM
Mei is the only want I care to live among the Gokage. I just really like her XD Gaara already died once so seeing him die again would be like seeing Kakashi die again. It's not necessary. Onoki feels like he is going to die a very honorable death in the Madara fight. If he does die heroically then I won't complain. Tsunade I kinda don't care about anymore. Truth is she should have just died during her coma because her character still isn't relevant at all. A I can see dying and then Killer Bee becomes the new Raikage when the war is all over. This war arc really does need some deaths to make it feel real.

Crimsonlink
28th January 2012, 2:44 AM
I love how the original Rasengan ended up defeating the deadiest path of Pain

I hate how all the build up was lost with talk no jutsu and a crappy ending to the best fight in Naruto IMO. Also the moment where Naruto went downhill as a character.

Banana Knight Arthur
28th January 2012, 2:58 AM
The only thing that I like about him is that he gave Sasuke a run for his money when they fought at the Gokage Summit. Apart from that, I don't really care about his character.

Sasuke was outnumbered at the summit.

One on one he could take most of not all those present.

Love him or hate him, Sasuke is awesomesauce….

Lorde
28th January 2012, 3:56 AM
I hate how all the build up was lost with talk no jutsu and a crappy ending to the best fight in Naruto IMO. Also the moment where Naruto went downhill as a character.

The ending of the Pain arc made me hate Naruto with a passion; his sudden interest in bringing peace to the shinobi world was just ridiculous. He's become really boring recently, and I yearn for the days when he was spontaneous.

Banana Knight Arthur
28th January 2012, 4:03 AM
The ending of the Pain arc made me hate Naruto with a passion; his sudden interest in bringing peace to the shinobi world was just ridiculous. He's become really boring recently, and I yearn for the days when he was spontaneous.

Also the way everyone just magically accepted his existence, when this was not the first time he worked toward helping the village…..

Shneak
28th January 2012, 5:28 AM

To be fair, that fight basically influenced this war.

Crimsonlink
28th January 2012, 6:55 AM
To be fair, that fight basically influenced this war.

No Tobi declaring war influenced the start of the war. Well that and him sending Sasuke after Bee. Otherwise the Kages would not have come together to defeat Tobi.

Platinum fan.
28th January 2012, 3:23 PM

Yeah, I'm all for characters growing and maturing but Naruto's wasn't the best. His methods go against the way of the natural shinobi. Whatever happened to wanting to be Hokage? He's certainly the most powerful ninja in Konoha now, he just lacks true leadership skills. The Pain arc was awesome but the finish wasn't executed the best.

gliscor&yanmega
28th January 2012, 5:02 PM

I don't see it that way at all.

Naruto and Nagato had a connection, that being Jiraiya, Naruto wanted to know how someone who was trained by Jiraiya just like him could have taken such a drastic turn. After hearing Nagato's painful life story, Naruto realized that killing Nagato wouldn't do anything and instead decided to bring peace to the world so no one would have to end up like Nagato or other villains.

I would have liked to seen Nagato fight at the time, but Kishi gave us that later on so I really have nothing to complain about.

Also, I wouldn't call Naruto's interest in bringing peace to be sudden, he's always ended up turning people, was only a matter of time before he went for the whole world stopping their pointless wars and fights. I'm glad Kishi has done what he's done.

Also the way everyone just magically accepted his existence, when this was not the first time he worked toward helping the village…..

I wouldn't call it "magical", and this was the first time he saved the entire village. He did do other things, but nothing on the level that he did with Nagato.

Lorde
28th January 2012, 7:17 PM
Yeah, I'm all for characters growing and maturing but Naruto's wasn't the best. His methods go against the way of the natural shinobi. Whatever happened to wanting to be Hokage? He's certainly the most powerful ninja in Konoha now, he just lacks true leadership skills. The Pain arc was awesome but the finish wasn't executed the best.

I think being a peace-keeper does tie in with the Hokage title, but the fact that Naruto wasn't interested in peace until he met Nagato was just bad writing on Kishi's part. There should've been some build-up to that, but there wasn't.

TsukiMirage
28th January 2012, 8:44 PM
Naruto being interested in peace was bad writing, but Jiraiya and Minato suddenly always wanting it was even worst. Especially Minato's reasoning about the ninja system being the cause. Kishi seem to have forgotten that he had already shown that ninjas were fighting long before the villages and ninja system was ever created. If anything, the villages help lessen the amount of fighting done.

Shadow Lucario
28th January 2012, 9:27 PM
I don't see how Naruto wanting peace was bad writing. It wasn't sudden because Jiraiya was talking to him about it during their training. And unless I'm mistaken Minato didn't say the shinobi system was the cause. He said that the shinobi system wouldn't allow peace. Also @TsukiMirage the villages actually caused MORE fighting. Now people fight for their village, hate other villages, attempt to destroy other villages and so on.

Banana Knight Arthur
28th January 2012, 10:32 PM
Naruto is throwing his life away…..

Unless he becomes the new Rikudo Sage of this age, the chains of hate will regenerate over time after his death…..

Shneak
28th January 2012, 10:42 PM
Naruto is throwing his life away…..

Unless he becomes the new Rikudo Sage of this age, the chains of hate will regenerate over time after his death…..

The happy ending will obviously be Hokage Naruto living in harmony with all of the villages. Peace will be achieved, until the next big bad appears in the distant future.

Banana Knight Arthur
28th January 2012, 11:25 PM
The happy ending will obviously be Hokage Naruto living in harmony with all of the villages. Peace will be achieved, until the next big bad appears in the distant future.

Not if Sasuke has anything to do about it………..hehehehh….

Would be cool if they kept Naruto going, with a new character and new big bad/issues……..like those manga that go on for decades and decades…..

Lorde
28th January 2012, 11:32 PM
I don't see how Naruto wanting peace was bad writing. It wasn't sudden because Jiraiya was talking to him about it during their training.

It was sudden because the flashback was shown at the start of the Pain arc. If Kishi had been good at foreshadowing, he would've given us that information a long time ago, maybe around the time that Part 2 started. Springing up peaceful ideals more than halfway through a story about ninja is just sloppy.

Crimsonlink
29th January 2012, 1:26 AM
The fact that you need to destroy the current ninja system for peace is a stupid idea. Naruto was always about ninjas and now Kishi wants to change that to having world peace. He diverted from Naruto's dream of becoming Hokage so hard that gave former fans like me whiplash.

I think the worst part is that if the world does have peace in Naruto, all hatred will magically be forgotten.

Suddenly all the Danzou, Tobi and Orochimaru of the Naruto world will keel over and die or something. All the small villages will forget all the grudges they had against the big villages and same for big villages against other big villages.

Also Naruto doesn't want someone like Pain to appear again but that is a unrealistic goal as he cannot be all over the world to prevent Pains from popping up.

I dunno how Kishi is gonna end it but thats really the only I'm sticking around for in this manga.

Profesco
29th January 2012, 3:18 AM
I'm under the impression that Naruto ending this ninja war by defeating Tobi (or Madara, or Kabuto, or Sasuke, or whoever the heck else the writer comes up with) will not automatically create an everlasting peace. I'm not sure why everyone here seems to be worried that it will.

If I had to try to project an ending, I'd assume that Naruto will achieve his dream of becoming Hokage, and in the process of that and ending this war, he will become an iconic national figure. This doesn't suddenly change the world in a snap of course, but Naruto's power and influence as a national hero will work slow but consistent changes in individuals and communities, while the governmental power he (and Gaara we may also be able to count on in this respect too) wields as Hokage will work more structural changes in the ninja villages as a whole - all of which aim toward codified rules for peaceful interaction. Granted, troubled or angry criminal types will continue to pop up from time to time, but they will no longer be as common or as institutionalized as they have been since the beginning of the manga, and the methods of dealing with them will be more humane and "Naruto-y." Not perfect, but better. I think this is something Naruto can believably achieve.

On a separate note, I find myself not bothered by the fact that Naruto has developed additional goals, especially since he's thinking from a wider perspective than the very limited, in-village Hokage dream. As far as I'm concerned, becoming Hokage, saving Sasuke, and helping to change the ninja world are all goals that interconnect and can be achieved without necessarily sacrificing any of the three.

Jb
29th January 2012, 4:01 AM
Suddenly all the Danzou, Tobi and Orochimaru of the Naruto world will keel over and die or something. All the small villages will forget all the grudges they had against the big villages and same for big villages against other big villages.

Also Naruto doesn't want someone like Pain to appear again but that is a unrealistic goal as he cannot be all over the world to prevent Pains from popping up.

I dunno how Kishi is gonna end it but thats really the only I'm sticking around for in this manga.

That kind of sounds like a Disney ending lol. I could totally see this happening though, I mean Kishi is good as pulling **** outta his *** so I would be surprised if it was ending like this and another whole arc started about rebuilding the Ninja world and the missions that come with it.

Shadow Lucario
29th January 2012, 4:06 AM
It was sudden because the flashback was shown at the start of the Pain arc. If Kishi had been good at foreshadowing, he would've given us that information a long time ago, maybe around the time that Part 2 started. Springing up peaceful ideals more than halfway through a story about ninja is just sloppy.

How is that sloppy? It's obvious that the plot was not focused on peace in the first part. That's what happens in a series that's like Naruto; the plot changes. Just because it's about ninja doesn't mean that there can't be a character that wants peace.

Crimsonlink
29th January 2012, 4:32 AM
I'm under the impression that Naruto ending this ninja war by defeating Tobi (or Madara, or Kabuto, or Sasuke, or whoever the heck else the writer comes up with) will not automatically create an everlasting peace. I'm not sure why everyone here seems to be worried that it will.

If I had to try to project an ending, I'd assume that Naruto will achieve his dream of becoming Hokage, and in the process of that and ending this war, he will become an iconic national figure. This doesn't suddenly change the world in a snap of course, but Naruto's power and influence as a national hero will work slow but consistent changes in individuals and communities, while the governmental power he (and Gaara we may also be able to count on in this respect too) wields as Hokage will work more structural changes in the ninja villages as a whole - all of which aim toward codified rules for peaceful interaction. Granted, troubled or angry criminal types will continue to pop up from time to time, but they will no longer be as common or as institutionalized as they have been since the beginning of the manga, and the methods of dealing with them will be more humane and "Naruto-y." Not perfect, but better. I think this is something Naruto can believably achieve.

On a separate note, I find myself not bothered by the fact that Naruto has developed additional goals, especially since he's thinking from a wider perspective than the very limited, in-village Hokage dream. As far as I'm concerned, becoming Hokage, saving Sasuke, and helping to change the ninja world are all goals that interconnect and can be achieved without necessarily sacrificing any of the three.

Kishi is really giving the impression that Naruto will create an everlasting peace along with the prophecy that is about him and peace that the toads made up.

Your ending actually sounds amazingly good but I doubt it would happen.

Naruto's dream was always selfish because he wanted people to like him so I never really accepted his desire to become Hokage and I still don't to this day. Sure acknowledgement is nice and Naruto deserved some because of the cold treatment of the village; but becoming Hokage for that reason only just rubbed me the wrong way.

It is the equivalent of wanting to become President/Leader just so everyone likes you which is rather dumb because not everyone in the world will like you. Nor can you expect to accept and like everyone else.

Naruto wanting to save Sasuke is actually jeopardizing his plan to become Hokage. Because as Naruto said before, a person who can't save his friend doesn't deserve to be Hokage. Also there is the tiny probability that Naruto might not survive.

It would be more believable if Naruto worked to bring peace to Konoha and maybe some of the smaller countries, but the whole world? No way IMO.

TsukiMirage
29th January 2012, 6:34 AM
Also @TsukiMirage the villages actually caused MORE fighting. Now people fight for their village, hate other villages, attempt to destroy other villages and so on. Before the villages, it was hundreds of clans fighting each other. The villages brought various clans together, meaning they were no longer fighting against each other. There were still wars, but the various divisions were lessen.

I'm under the impression that Naruto ending this ninja war by defeating Tobi (or Madara, or Kabuto, or Sasuke, or whoever the heck else the writer comes up with) will not automatically create an everlasting peace. I'm not sure why everyone here seems to be worried that it will. Between Tobi being made as the source of all the troubles, the power of Naruto's words as shown with Gaara changing the hearts of the entire ninja Alliance, and the prophecy it does seem like it'll be going that way.

I prefer your ending though.

LexSuicune
29th January 2012, 2:54 PM
When's the next chapter coming out?

7 tyranitars
29th January 2012, 3:58 PM
Ehm, wednesday?

Cool Boy
29th January 2012, 4:00 PM
Ehm, wednesday?

Every wendsday there is new chapter right?

SharpedoX
29th January 2012, 5:48 PM

On a regular basis, yes.

Lorde
29th January 2012, 7:31 PM
Kishi is really giving the impression that Naruto will create an everlasting peace along with the prophecy that is about him and peace that the toads made up.

Now that you brought it up, I must admit that I've never understood the need for a prophecy in this series. Didn't Naruto claim [during his fight with Neji] that there's no such thing as destiny? And now we have a prophecy that basically says that Naruto is destined to change the shinobi world? Talk about contradictions.

TsukiMirage
29th January 2012, 8:22 PM
Well that's not the only think Kishi changed in Part Two from Part One. Itachi's reasons being the most confusing.

Anyway, I wonder what Tobi will do when Naruto counters his Bijuus. He didn't seem too worried about Naruto deflecting their Bijuu Blast and literally throwing them around the field. Can't help but think he made have some counter towards Naruto ready.

Crimsonlink
29th January 2012, 10:38 PM
Itachi was a big Wall Banger because of what he did. To this day I still don't get the point of him using Tsukiyomi to mindfu*k Sasuke for 3 days with his clan's death and mess him up beyond belief.

Plus he had a backup plan exactly like Tobi's world domination by hypnotizing Sasuke into being good again, facepalm Kishi. Worse is the fact that Naruto thought it was a good idea.

Lorde
29th January 2012, 11:55 PM
Itachi's actions don't really bother me. I'll admit that Kishi had me fooled for a while and I thought that Itachi was just another power-hungry villain, but I forgot all of that once his true intentions were revealed. I was sort of happy when he freed himself from Edo Tensei a while back, but now I'm starting to think that maybe he should have stayed dead; being revived hasn't done his character any justice in my opinion.

Banana Knight Arthur
30th January 2012, 1:09 AM
On a regular basis, yes.

Back in the day, like 2007, we had to wait until Friday night/Saturday morning for our weekly Naruto fix….

Shneak
30th January 2012, 2:47 AM
Itachi's actions don't really bother me. I'll admit that Kishi had me fooled for a while and I thought that Itachi was just another power-hungry villain, but I forgot all of that once his true intentions were revealed. I was sort of happy when he freed himself from Edo Tensei a while back, but now I'm starting to think that maybe he should have stayed dead; being revived hasn't done his character any justice in my opinion.

I only started reading regularly after the Invasion of Pain arc, so I never really had an opinion of Itachi because of his death earlier in that arc, but it did seem like he was power hungry and cookie cutter evil until his intentions were revealed, and his character was instantly redeemed. But most of the Akatsuki have been handled well.

I don't really care for Itachi being revived, but he did play a role in the plot, no matter how minor, and finally answered a question that the series had. (I feel like I'm talking about Lost.)

Lorde
30th January 2012, 3:21 AM
Back in the day, like 2007, we had to wait until Friday night/Saturday morning for our weekly Naruto fix….

Lol, I remember how it was. Good times.

But most of the Akatsuki have been handled well.

In my opinion, the only real exception is Hidan. We didn't even know which village he came from until it was revealed in the third databook, which was released over a year after his initial introduction. I also dislike how his fate was left open-ended.

uber gon
30th January 2012, 6:03 AM
As long as Sasuke begs like a little ***** when he gets beaten I'll be happy. Something like this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPePjydDe34&feature=related).

TsukiMirage
30th January 2012, 7:45 AM
Doubt Sasuke would get beaten enough to force him to beg, since Naruto is attempting to change his mind. Plus Sasuke didn't attempt to beg against Itachi after his Susanoo basically gave him the win.

Lorde
30th January 2012, 8:05 PM
Yeah, Sasuke's too proud to beg. That's one of his redeeming qualities in my opinion, although sometimes he takes it too far by becoming arrogant. Naruto's going to have to pull off his strongest talk no jutsu in order to make Sasuke see the error of his ways. I wish him all the luck in the world.

Platinum fan.
31st January 2012, 2:34 PM
I can't wait to see the talk no jutsu it takes to turn Sasuke back to the light side. It would probably take a entire arc XD still Sasuke should atone for all his crimes but I still think Naruto will pardon him and get the Gokages to forgive him with his world peace message and they will let all his crimes slide. This never would have happened in part 1 of Naruto. The good days of Naruto.

TsukiMirage
1st February 2012, 10:01 AM
Spoiler time.

Young Kurama is cute.

Something about the young Bijuu sitting around the Rikudou Sennin.

Bijuu names, not sure on some of them due to different ways kanji can be read:

1: Shukaku
2: Matatabi
3: Isona/Isonade
4: Son Gokuu
5: Kokuou
6: Saiken (?)
7: Choumei
8: Ushioni/Gyuuki
9: Kurama

Looks like we're getting an interesting flashback this chapter.

7 tyranitars
1st February 2012, 11:27 AM
Spoiler time.

Young Kurama is cute.

Something about the young Bijuu sitting around the Rikudou Sennin.

Bijuu names, not sure on some of them due to different ways kanji can be read:

1: Shukaku
2: Matatabi
3: Isona/Isonade
4: Son Gokuu
5: Kokuou
6: Saiken (?)
7: Choumei
8: Ushioni/Gyuuki
9: Kurama

Looks like we're getting an interesting flashback this chapter.

Oh that sounds indeed interesting. :O I was wondering when we and even if we would learn the other names.

JD
1st February 2012, 11:37 AM
So all the Bijuu revealed their names and did it seriously show them as babies? They looked so much smaller.

lolipiece
1st February 2012, 12:38 PM
Shukaku
Matatabi
Isobu
Son Goku
Kokuou
Saiken
Choumei
Gyuuki
Kurama

What a colorful list of names.

Also, GODDAMMIT, KISHIMOTO! You made baby Tailed Beasts!? Why are they so cute!?

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/1323/1328095014756.jpg

7 tyranitars
1st February 2012, 1:25 PM
Yeah they are cute :C. Also I lolled at that img.

Also, they must have been really warped by humans in the time between the Rikodu Sennin and Naruto.

gliscor&yanmega
1st February 2012, 3:42 PM
The moment I saw baby Kurama...I...I just :'(

The baby Bijuu are just so darn cute. I want them all, wish they were Pokemon :P

Also got the names of the Bijuu.

Disappointed with the personalities of the Bijuu and Jinchuriki though, aside from Yagura and Roshi, none of them really stood out. I'm hoping we'll see them again and Kishi will show their personalities better that time.

Also like seeing Rikudo's lower part of his face revealed, Kishi loves this stuff doesn't he. Kakashi, Tobi, Rikudo.

I enjoyed the chapter.

Shadow Lucario
1st February 2012, 5:10 PM
I can't wait to see the talk no jutsu it takes to turn Sasuke back to the light side. It would probably take a entire arc XD still Sasuke should atone for all his crimes but I still think Naruto will pardon him and get the Gokages to forgive him with his world peace message and they will let all his crimes slide. This never would have happened in part 1 of Naruto. The good days of Naruto.

I doubt that would happen. He tried it with the Raikage and failed miserably.

Joltik-Kid
1st February 2012, 5:13 PM
Haha, SasuNaru fan's just got a big blow to their odd fandom...

I loved how Naruto also defeat 4 Biji Bombs with just his alone. Plus the baby versions of the tailed beast were an extra bonus

miles0624
1st February 2012, 6:24 PM
Now that you brought it up, I must admit that I've never understood the need for a prophecy in this series. Didn't Naruto claim [during his fight with Neji] that there's no such thing as destiny? And now we have a prophecy that basically says that Naruto is destined to change the shinobi world? Talk about contradictions.

We don't pay attention to what is said. It will always be changed by some sort of hax no jutsu. It would be funny if the "peace" they talk about actually ends in stripping away ninja powers, and then the world somehow becomes like our world to day. *cough inyuasha cough* That is how I see it going.

Either that or Sasuke and Naruto kill each other, leading to sakura becoming the Hokage (and me destroying my computer),

Or that it turns out that Naruto and Sasuke are both Homosexual and lives their lives together, like what most people thought at the end of part one. I mean, I understand friendship and everything, but Naruto, this has just becom effing rediculous.

Anyways, Liked the chapter. I want a baby Kurama, it is so cute.

Edit: Joltik is on my line of thinking sort of- I guess. DOWN WITH SASUNARU FANS!!!

Edit 2: Just reread it. So, apparently Sasuke and naruto will probably be related, now who said that naruto can achieve the six path's of pain in some random way.

uber gon
1st February 2012, 7:18 PM
On one hand, baby bijuus! On the other, fridge horror about the fact that they all were hated by people despite their cuteness later on.

Lorde
1st February 2012, 7:34 PM
Those baby Bijuu were absolutely adorable! But over all, I didn't think the chapter was that great. We got all the Bijuu's names, but there was too much back and forth stuff going on. I hope this battle ends next week - I'd really like to see more of Kabuto and Sasuke. Tobi's just really bland.

Platinum fan.
1st February 2012, 8:35 PM
This chapter was pretty good, not the best. Maybe I just love Seeing Naruto with his new power up and getting along with Kurama that I can ignore the flaws of the chapter. However I did think it was cool when Naruto met the Bijuu's and their host. I always wanted to see something like this since Naruto fought Gaara. It has been a long time coming. Overall a okay chapter. Naruto really does feel like it's getting ready to end soon.

TsukiMirage
1st February 2012, 8:35 PM
Seeing the two Bijuu Blast clash was pretty neat, and I like how Naruto was skilled enough that he choose to aim it so that they went high. Seeing the other Jinchuuriki and Bijuus was once again great, especially since this time we got to see some of their personality. Naruto feeling sorry towards Yagura and the Kyuubi mentions his kiss with Sasuke was hilarious. And the chibi-Bijuus were far too cute for giant monsters. Strangely, Roshi and Son didn't see to have that bad of a relationship. Gonna be interesting to see what happens now that Tobi doesn't have his Paths anymore. Awesome chapter.

Shadow Lucario
1st February 2012, 9:04 PM
I thought it was an alright chapter. The art wavered in quality when Naruto started to cry, but it was soon back to normal. I love how Kurama put Naruto on the spot like that. Good thing Sakura didn't hear that. :P

Lorde
1st February 2012, 9:10 PM
This chapter was pretty good, not the best. Maybe I just love Seeing Naruto with his new power up and getting along with Kurama that I can ignore the flaws of the chapter. However I did think it was cool when Naruto met the Bijuu's and their host. I always wanted to see something like this since Naruto fought Gaara. It has been a long time coming. Overall a okay chapter. Naruto really does feel like it's getting ready to end soon.

Seeing Naruto and the Kyuubi together is great, but I still thought that the chapter was lacking a little extra pazzaz. And although I had always wanted Naruto to meet the other jinchuriki, it didn't go exactly the way I pictured it; they were certainly nice, but their personalities weren't as dynamic as I had expected them to be.

Charminions
1st February 2012, 10:15 PM
Pretty good chapter. All the Narutos still confuse me. Is there 4 or 5 of them now? It's a shame that Kakashi and Guy have no purpose being there. Bee doesn't seem to be doing much now either.

Shneak
2nd February 2012, 3:08 AM
I liked the chapter. It radiated with the power of friendship, and it made me feel fuzzy. The baby bijuu were so damn cute too.

So I guess this chapter confirms that Naruto will become the Ninja God Sage of Six Paths. It almost looks like he absorbed some of their chakra at the end, but it's probably too soon for that.

Crimsonlink
2nd February 2012, 3:30 AM
I liked the chapter but it was a bit confusing at times. It would have been funny if Yugito mentioned that Bee was a pervert or flirted with Naruto lol. I didn't find Naruto and Yagura's conversation all that funny honestly except Kyuubi poking fun at Naruto.

Overall a decent chapter but I'm looking forward to the clash between Naruto and Sasuke now that the Bijuu and most of the Zombie army is taken care off.

That is unless Madara is so OP that he takes out all 5 kages.

BTW Rikudou Sennin looks so much like Minato its not even funny, Kishi needs to make sure that they both don't have the same face unless Minato's ancestor was an offshoot of the Sennin's family

Also about the young bijuu. They were cute but their names are forgettable except Son and Kurama.

I'll probably post again later when I can check out the higher quality chapter.

Shneak
2nd February 2012, 3:38 AM
BTW Rikudou Sennin looks so much like Minato its not even funny, Kishi needs to make sure that they both don't have the same face unless Minato's ancestor was an offshoot of the Sennin's family

I could see it happening, but I don't know how it would work, because the Sage was the original ninja, and the only two clans that spawned were the Senju and Uchiha. It would make more sense if Kushina was the link, I suppose.

Lorde
2nd February 2012, 5:03 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if Minato and the Sage of Six Paths were distantly related; a lot of characters in this series share common ancestors, so it's possible.

uber gon
2nd February 2012, 5:14 AM
This is off topic, but the fact that Sakura's English VA voices another, more competent ninja character in Soul Calibur 5 kind of makes Sakura's later actions seem hilarious in hindsight.

Platinum fan.
2nd February 2012, 2:42 PM
Seeing Naruto and the Kyuubi together is great, but I still thought that the chapter was lacking a little extra pazzaz. And although I had always wanted Naruto to meet the other jinchuriki, it didn't go exactly the way I pictured it; they were certainly nice, but their personalities weren't as dynamic as I had expected them to be.

Oh yeah, I agree the chapter was lacking. I don't know where they go from here with the Bijuu's. I agree the Jinchuriki's should of had more personality but what can you do? Kishi is rushing to get this part done.

firepokemon
3rd February 2012, 1:26 AM
I loved the chapter. baby Kurama was omg so cute. Still I would like them to go back to Sasuke at some stage and of course the Kages.

Lorde
3rd February 2012, 3:35 AM
Oh yeah, I agree the chapter was lacking. I don't know where they go from here with the Bijuu's. I agree the Jinchuriki's should of had more personality but what can you do? Kishi is rushing to get this part done.

I have a strange feeling that Tobi's plan to fuse the Bijuu will succeed, but that Naruto will seal the Juubi within himself in order to save the world after Tobi is defeated. Some of the stuff in this week's chapter made me think that it's possible, but I hope I'm wrong as I don't want that kind of deus ex machina.

Shneak
3rd February 2012, 3:48 AM
I'm kind of hoping we get to see the Moon's Eye plan in effect, even briefly.

TsukiMirage
3rd February 2012, 7:00 AM
I can't help but thing the Juubi isn't gonna be all that it's cracked up to be, now that we seen that the Rikudou Sennin divided the Bijuus some time before he died for some other purpose.

uber gon
3rd February 2012, 4:39 PM
I'm just going to think that the Juubi is going to act like fluttershy. Yay (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xczDd2_X0DI).

Blaziryu
3rd February 2012, 6:00 PM
I thought this week's chapter (572: 9 Names) was okay. It's good that Kishi reveal each Bijuu's name. I was surprised to see that Kurama & the other Bijuus were babies before. I thought the Rikudo Sennin created as them as they are now. I'm looking forward for the next chapter. I hope Naruto's battle with Tobi comes to an end next week.

Lorde
3rd February 2012, 6:51 PM
I also hope that this battle ends next week. I've enjoyed it for the most part, but I really want to see what everyone else is up to. I hope Tobi snatches Killer Bee before this battle is over otherwise someone like Zetsu will have to capture him, which would be lame in my opinion, as I'm not particularly interested in Zetsu anymore.

Joltik-Kid
3rd February 2012, 7:34 PM
From the sounds of it, Tobi doesn't need Bee or Naruto anymore...so I don't think either will be captured at this point.

Lorde
3rd February 2012, 7:37 PM
From the sounds of it, Tobi doesn't need Bee or Naruto anymore...so I don't think either will be captured at this point.

If he doesn't need them, then why is he fighting them? I think it's odd that people are making assumptions simply because he has some of the Hachibi's and Kyuubi's chakra.

7 tyranitars
3rd February 2012, 8:50 PM
Actualy Bee and Naruto ran into him and started fighting him. Tobi wasn't hunting for them.

gliscor&yanmega
3rd February 2012, 9:01 PM
Actualy Bee and Naruto ran into him and started fighting him. Tobi wasn't hunting for them.

Actually, I believe he was looking for them.

TsukiMirage
3rd February 2012, 9:33 PM
Actually, I'm hoping Sasuke makes an appearance next chapter. I would like to see what he's been up to and maybe even get a preview of how he's gonna measure up to the new level Naruto has brought.

If he doesn't need them, then why is he fighting them? I think it's odd that people are making assumptions simply because he has some of the Hachibi's and Kyuubi's chakra. This is Tobi we're talking about. Why he does anything is a mystery. But last chapter he did even care if Naruto and Kirabi died, so I agree with the idea that he doesn't need them anymore.

7 tyranitars
3rd February 2012, 9:53 PM
Actually, I believe he was looking for them.

Hmm.. might have to reread that sometime then.

Shneak
4th February 2012, 4:27 AM
I wonder what he's planning then. I don't know how he's going to get Gyuki and Kurama, unless he steals them after he kills Naruto and Bee, or Kabuto can suddenly summon the previous jinchuuriki and they have leftover chakra.

Platinum fan.
4th February 2012, 4:37 AM
If he doesn't need them, then why is he fighting them? I think it's odd that people are making assumptions simply because he has some of the Hachibi's and Kyuubi's chakra.

I was thinking the same thing. If Tobi doesn't need Naruto and Bee anymore this war just lost a huge part of it's importance. Why not just use the moon's eye plan now if Naruto and Bee's bijuu chakra isn't needed anymore?

Banana Knight Arthur
4th February 2012, 5:18 AM

Bro, you are confused regardless of whether he has a bit of either Gyuuki/Kurama's chakra, he still needs the bijuu themselves.

What happened was, as of Naruto's latest developments, he figures it is easier to kill B and Naruto, and have those bijuu revive 'wild', and thus easier to subdue/capture. Thus, killing is easier than capturing 2 of the very few 100% cooperative bijuu/jinchuuriki teams, possibly the strongest two as well, outside of them, who was like that, but Yagura?

Profesco
4th February 2012, 8:58 AM
Actually, I'm hoping Sasuke makes an appearance next chapter. I would like to see what he's been up to and maybe even get a preview of how he's gonna measure up to the new level Naruto has brought.

Oooh, just once, I would like to see Sasuke completely and utterly outmatched by Naruto. Naruto has had to basically be a step (or half-step) behind Sasuke at every single juncture for this manga to work the way it has, and I respect that - I even can respect that the final fight between the two will again necessitate Sasuke's being equal or greater to Naruto in order to preserve the sense of true achievement in Naruto's victory - but just this once I really would enjoy seeing Naruto just be capable of simply squashing Sasuke like a bug without blinking (not that that's what I want their friendship/rivalry to be like in general, or even ever again).

*clenched fists*

TsukiMirage
4th February 2012, 11:40 AM
I was thinking the same thing. If Tobi doesn't need Naruto and Bee anymore this war just lost a huge part of it's importance. Why not just use the moon's eye plan now if Naruto and Bee's bijuu chakra isn't needed anymore? In all fairness, getting the two didn't seem all that important to Tobi. Don't forget, he started this war unnecessarily when he could have gotten both Kirabi and Naruto without starting it. He "revealed" his plan to the Kages and informed them that Akatsuki didn't have Kirabi. He purposely had Kisame lose against Kirabi in order to get into Kumo and has allowed Naruto to go uncaught when he has already proven he could control even a prefect Jinchuuriki. By all that we've seen, getting Kirabi and Naruto is at most secondary to whatever he's really planning.

Oooh, just once, I would like to see Sasuke completely and utterly outmatched by Naruto. Naruto has had to basically be a step (or half-step) behind Sasuke at every single juncture for this manga to work the way it has, and I respect that - I even can respect that the final fight between the two will again necessitate Sasuke's being equal or greater to Naruto in order to preserve the sense of true achievement in Naruto's victory - but just this once I really would enjoy seeing Naruto just be capable of simply squashing Sasuke like a bug without blinking (not that that's what I want their friendship/rivalry to be like in general, or even ever again).

*clenched fists* I could see that happening if Kishi plan on Sasuke somehow awakening the Rinnegan, in which case Sasuke would have to take a beating before it activates. Doubt Kishi would introduce the whole connection between EMS and the Rinnegan without giving Sasuke a way to gain it. Sort of a trhrowback to VotE.

Lorde
4th February 2012, 8:36 PM
Bro, you are confused regardless of whether he has a bit of either Gyuuki/Kurama's chakra, he still needs the bijuu themselves.

That's what I said.

What happened was, as of Naruto's latest developments, he figures it is easier to kill B and Naruto, and have those bijuu revive 'wild', and thus easier to subdue/capture. Thus, killing is easier than capturing 2 of the very few 100% cooperative bijuu/jinchuuriki teams, possibly the strongest two as well, outside of them, who was like that, but Yagura?

That doesn't make sense; Tobi wants to complete his plan today, so he can't afford to wait for the Hachibi and Kyuubi to resurrect (it's been implied that it takes a while for that to happen).

7 tyranitars
5th February 2012, 12:22 PM

*clenched fists*

Oh ikr, I just want Naruto to beat Sasuke half death.

Perhaps that is why the Sanbi was running wild aswell, when Deidara and Tobi found him.

Banana Knight Arthur
5th February 2012, 5:52 PM
Oh ikr, I just want Naruto to beat Sasuke half death.

Perhaps that is why the Sanbi was running wild aswell, when Deidara and Tobi found him.

Isobu was wild indeed, which is odd considering Yagura was under Madara's control whilst alive….

Perhaps something went wrong during the sealing and he escaped, ergo why he needed recapture by Deidara/Tobi….

Lorde
5th February 2012, 7:25 PM

We don't really know why the Sanbi was running wild, but I've always assumed that Yagura started to fight against Tobi's control, so Tobi killed him before he broke free. In doing so, the Sanbi was also killed but was reborn a while later. I wish Kishi would clear things up just so that we'd see exactly what went down, but he probably won't.

DANdotW
5th February 2012, 7:34 PM
Am I the only one that didn't see Tobi say he wanted to kill them? I saw him say he thought it would be easier to kill them, but not that he actually wanted to.

TsukiMirage
5th February 2012, 9:31 PM
Judging by what was said during the summit, Mei and Aoi made it sound as if they were the ones who killed Yagura when they discovered he was being controlled. Doubt Akatsuki would have had to searched for the Sanbi if they were the ones who lost it.

7 tyranitars
5th February 2012, 9:44 PM
Judging by what was said during the summit, Mei and Aoi made it sound as if they were the ones who killed Yagura when they discovered he was being controlled. Doubt Akatsuki would have had to searched for the Sanbi if they were the ones who lost it.

Oo. Now that would be an interesting flashback seeing Ao and Mei kill Yagura.

Lorde
5th February 2012, 10:23 PM

I thought Ao said that he saw through the illusion that was controlling Yagura, but that doesn't mean that he or Mei killed him. But that still changes my theory about who killed Yagura. And Akatsuki had to seal the Bijuu in a certain order, so maybe that's why they allowed the Sanbi to roam free in the wild for a while.

Shneak
5th February 2012, 10:41 PM
I thought Ao said that he saw through the illusion that was controlling Yagura, but that doesn't mean that he or Mei killed him. But that still changes my theory about who killed Yagura. And Akatsuki had to seal the Bijuu in a certain order, so maybe that's why they allowed the Sanbi to roam free in the wild for a while.

Wait, there was an order? I swear I read somewhere that Son, Kokuo and Saiken were sealed before the time-skip.

I guess the order makes sense in terms of on-screen captures, but that means five bijuu were sealed in a short amount of time.

Lorde
5th February 2012, 10:59 PM
Wait, there was an order? I swear I read somewhere that Son, Kokuo and Saiken were sealed before the time-skip.

I guess the order makes sense in terms of on-screen captures, but that means five bijuu were sealed in a short amount of time.

Kokuo, Saiken and Chomei were sealed somewhere between Part 1 and 2, and then Shukaku, Isobu, Matatabi and Son were sealed during Part 2. Kisame mentioned in chapter 353 that there was an order to how the Bijuu must be sealed, or else the statue thing would collapse.

gliscor&yanmega
6th February 2012, 12:03 AM
I believe Kisame stated that Kurama just needed to be sealed last, nothing about the other ones being in any order though.

Banana Knight Arthur
6th February 2012, 12:43 AM
I believe Kisame stated that Kurama just needed to be sealed last, nothing about the other ones being in any order though.

Yes he did.

Kisame, or one of the Akatsuki, mentioned that Kurama needs to be sealed last or the balance of the Statue will be unstable and it'll break and all the bijuu will be released.

Platinum fan.
6th February 2012, 4:15 AM
Maybe it's been explained and I missed it but I wonder why you never see Gaara's Bijuu anymore? I forgot how to spell the things name too.

lolipiece
6th February 2012, 4:21 AM
Maybe it's been explained and I missed it but I wonder why you never see Gaara's Bijuu anymore? I forgot how to spell the things name too.

Because Gaara isn't dead.

Crimsonlink
6th February 2012, 4:36 AM

Well Kishi kinda dug himself into a hole by making Shukaku insane and torturing Gaara when he was young. So having him appear would require Shukaku's behavior to change in order for him to work with Naruto.

He isn't dead but Shukaku was extracted anyways. So right now Shukaku is in the Gedo Mazou Statue waiting to be used or something. Will probably be a plot point when Naruto goes to save Yamato and destroy the source of the White Zetsu Clones which is the Hiraishima tree thing.

Platinum fan.
6th February 2012, 5:00 AM
Well Kishi kinda dug himself into a hole by making Shukaku insane and torturing Gaara when he was young. So having him appear would require Shukaku's behavior to change in order for him to work with Naruto.

He isn't dead but Shukaku was extracted anyways. So right now Shukaku is in the Gedo Mazou Statue waiting to be used or something. Will probably be a plot point when Naruto goes to save Yamato and destroy the source of the White Zetsu Clones which is the Hiraishima tree thing.

Thanks. Yeah I remember Shukaku being a insane monster when Naruto and Gamabunta fought him in part one. But at least he was staying in character because at the time Bijuu's were all suppose to be wild untameable beast. And since we saw a young Shukaku in a flashback we know Kishi hasn't forgotten about him so I was wondering where he was. Imagine if Naruto had to bond with him?

Crimsonlink
6th February 2012, 5:32 AM
Thanks. Yeah I remember Shukaku being a insane monster when Naruto and Gamabunta fought him in part one. But at least he was staying in character because at the time Bijuu's were all suppose to be wild untameable beast. And since we saw a young Shukaku in a flashback we know Kishi hasn't forgotten about him so I was wondering where he was. Imagine if Naruto had to bond with him?

No since Kyuubi was shown to have intelligence back in the Chunnin exam. Plus Shukaku was in Gaara, who is one of the smartest Naruto characters even when he was a crazed psychotic killer.

It could be that Shukaku's hatred overwhelmed Gaara but unless Kishi says that it will be hard to put Shukaku into the story.

Banana Knight Arthur
6th February 2012, 5:42 AM

If Tobi was determined enough, he could have placed Shukaku in any random Edo Corpse….I think it'd be easy enough.

Platinum fan.
6th February 2012, 6:09 AM
No since Kyuubi was shown to have intelligence back in the Chunnin exam. Plus Shukaku was in Gaara, who is one of the smartest Naruto characters even when he was a crazed psychotic killer.

It could be that Shukaku's hatred overwhelmed Gaara but unless Kishi says that it will be hard to put Shukaku into the story.

I didn't say they weren't smart, I said they were untameable. The Kyuubi seemed very smart in part one, smarter then half the characters in the series I'd say but the thought of him willingly working with Naruto was out of the question. Shukaku wasn't out long enough to even expand on his personality to much other then he was happy to be out and wanted to kill anything that was put in front of him. The Gaara/Shukaku relationship wasn't expanded upon very much either so it is difficult to say how they viewed each other...well Gaara seemed to embrace the demon side of him because of how messed up he was, even going to sleep on purpose to activate Shukaku. Shukaku however we don't really know how he viewed Gaara. I wonder how Gaara sleeps these days now?

TsukiMirage
6th February 2012, 6:24 AM
I thought Ao said that he saw through the illusion that was controlling Yagura, but that doesn't mean that he or Mei killed him. But that still changes my theory about who killed Yagura. And Akatsuki had to seal the Bijuu in a certain order, so maybe that's why they allowed the Sanbi to roam free in the wild for a while. Which is why I said implied, since Yagura being dead after the genjutsu being seen through and the Sanbi being around suggest that he was killed some time ago, and Mei has been Mizukage for quite a while. Put together, Mei became Mizukage around the time Kiri discovered Yagura being controlled.

And considering the Sharingan holds the ability to control any Bijuu, there would have been no need to just allow the Sanbi to roam free when they could have had total control of it.

Because Gaara isn't dead. It's pretty strange that Kabuto didn't bother to revive one of Shukaku's former host, since there were two of them. Same for the Hachibi's former hosts.

Banana Knight Arthur
6th February 2012, 6:28 AM
Which is why I said implied, since Yagura being dead after the genjutsu being seen through and the Sanbi being around suggest that he was killed some time ago, and Mei has been Mizukage for quite a while. Put together, Mei became Mizukage around the time Kiri discovered Yagura being controlled.

And considering the Sharingan holds the ability to control any Bijuu, there would have been no need to just allow the Sanbi to roam free when they could have had total control of it.

It's pretty strange that Kabuto didn't bother to revive one of Shukaku's former host, since there were two of them. Same for the Hachibi's former hosts.

Point 1, Mei is a kunoichi beast. Cream of the crop!

Point 2, I think it is more of just the hypnotic features/abilities.

Point 3, Slipped my mind, I forget Gaara wasn't the first Shukaku host, though there was a period he was just sealed in some type of Pot.

Joltik-Kid
6th February 2012, 6:41 AM
^ I think you of all people define the definition of Mei obsession :)

Banana Knight Arthur
6th February 2012, 6:44 AM
^ I think you of all people define the definition of Mei obsession :)

Not obsessed *gnarls-teeth*

She is just proven the stronger of the female Kage, and those two are the strongest/best kunoichi of the story:D

I wanna see more of Mei sexually-harassing Sasuke……..then threatrening to kill him!

lolipiece
6th February 2012, 6:45 AM
If Tobi was determined enough, he could have placed Shukaku in any random Edo Corpse….I think it'd be easy enough.

But it's just not the same....

Banana Knight Arthur
6th February 2012, 6:45 AM
But it's just not the same....

Well there are other former Shukaku hosts that are dead, had slipped my mind.

Lorde
6th February 2012, 7:24 PM
I personally dislike the Ichibi's design anyway, so I'm glad that he wasn't resealed inside one of his former hosts. I'm very happy that Kishi decided to show the other Bijuu, though. I thought he was going to focus exclusively on the Hachibi and the Kyuubi, so you can imagine how happy I was when we learned that he would be using the Bijuu against Killer Bee and Naruto.

Banana Knight Arthur
7th February 2012, 1:52 AM
I personally dislike the Ichibi's design anyway, so I'm glad that he wasn't resealed inside one of his former hosts. I'm very happy that Kishi decided to show the other Bijuu, though. I thought he was going to focus exclusively on the Hachibi and the Kyuubi, so you can imagine how happy I was when we learned that he would be using the Bijuu against Killer Bee and Naruto.

How can you dislike Baby Shukaku?!?!?

Shneak
7th February 2012, 2:10 AM
Yes he did.

Kisame, or one of the Akatsuki, mentioned that Kurama needs to be sealed last or the balance of the Statue will be unstable and it'll break and all the bijuu will be released.

Oh, how convenient.

Ambre
7th February 2012, 2:32 AM
Naruto without the Kyubii. Seems sad.

Lorde
7th February 2012, 2:38 AM
How can you dislike Baby Shukaku?!?!?

I don't dislike his baby form. It's just that we've already seen what he can do, so I'm not interested in him anymore.

TsukiMirage
7th February 2012, 3:58 AM
Naruto without the Kyubii. Seems sad. Naruto has Sage Mode for power, so losing the Kyuubi wouldn't weaken him that much. At least Ee can take's back his title of world's fastest.

Banana Knight Arthur
7th February 2012, 5:46 AM
Naruto has Sage Mode for power, so losing the Kyuubi wouldn't weaken him that much. At least Ee can take's back his title of world's fastest.

Naruto's dad was fastest, and he had no Kurama to count on…..so Naruto can find a workaround surely….

Joltik-Kid
7th February 2012, 7:58 AM
Naruto has Sage Mode for power, so losing the Kyuubi wouldn't weaken him that much. At least Ee can take's back his title of world's fastest.
Sage Mode has definitely been downplayed though since Naurto gained the first Kyuubi Cloak...now that Kurama and him are buddy-buddy, it just outclasses Sage Mode even more

Locormus
7th February 2012, 2:40 PM
Sage Mode has definitely been downplayed though since Naurto gained the first Kyuubi Cloak...now that Kurama and him are buddy-buddy, it just outclasses Sage Mode even more

Sorry, maybe powerwise, but last couple of chapters proved that Naruto still needs to use Sage Mode, no denying that without it, he wouldn't have found the rods sticking out of the Bijuu's..

Now, onto this week:
- Gai is impressed by Naruto's growth, and starts to think that the years are passing by so fast. Kakashi says that they aren't.
- Alliance HQ gives everybody the order to move to Naruto to back him up. Hinata is shown briefly.

Platinum fan.
7th February 2012, 2:50 PM

I love the Sage Mode but it really is nothing now. All the new powerups and jutsus make it look like child's play now. I'd hate for Naruto to lose the Kyubi power. As for Ee being the world's fastest, doesn't matter. Naruto and Sasuke would both still surpass him anyway so kiss that title goodbye.

gliscor&yanmega
7th February 2012, 3:57 PM
The spoiler is out and it's translated.

537 : The Road to Radiance.

Naruto has been entrusted the 9 names.

Tobi : Difficult ... names ? So what ?
Naruto : Could it be ... you don't know ?
Tobi : ?

Hachibi : Huh !

Naruto : Maybeeeeee ... Nah, I won't tell you !

Gai : Seeing how Naruto managed to progess and grow up like this ... makes me look like an old senile man.

Kakashi : What ? that's not like you. I don't say that often but ... Aren't you the one who said our youth is far from being over ?
But since we came here ...

Gai : Stop. Don't say anything unnecessary.

Kakashi : Now That's more like you, Gai.

Tobi : This face ...
When Tobi grabs his Fan, water starts to drop.

Tobi : Sweat ? No, it's rain. That's it. Fighting thoses guys shouldn't make me sweat. Naruto is just a test to Sasuke.
Thoses guys are supposed to be just entertainment to me.

I fully understand their powers. This uneasyness doesn't come from their powers. Then what is it ?
No, it doesn't matter to me. Naruto or whatever or whoever doesn't matter to me.

Once this war is over, they won't have any future nor anything left. All will become futile.

Communication Team:

ComA : In... Incredible. Did you felt what I felt ?
ComB : This is unbelievable. There's no mistake. It was the power of the Nine Tails !

Ao : Indeed. ( But this is a little different from what I expected. )

Shikaku : What's the status ?

Ao : Uzumaki Naruto drove Tobi into a corner with some huge power.
This chakra is unreal. But maybe they're under pressure.
Counting Kakashi, Gai and Bee too, they're just FOUR !

Shikaku : Inoichi ! Please talk directly to everybody in the Reinforcements Squad and give them the status about Naruto's Team.
15 seconds should be enough.

They're still fighting despites being just 4, we must do anything to support them.

ComC : Everyone ? My chakra network will never be able to deal with the strain.

Inochi : I can get you 10 seconds.

ComC : Inochi !

Shikaku : Sorry, but this is important. don't let me down during thoses 10 secs.

Inochi : You could more polite while asking. Let me handle this. ( Message from HQ : Important Status report. Uzumaki Naruto is giving all he can.
the Naruto we're supposed to protect along with Bee. Everyone is fighting with every last dip of their powers. Same for Kakashi and Gai.
And everyone in the alliance is fighting with the same thought in mind. )

Ninjas running.

Inochi : ( We're on the verge of winning this war ! ) Inochi gets a nosebleed ( A serious one ).

Shikaku : ...

Inochi *panting *: Haaa ... heee ... I knew it, you're a poor talker, and I gave you 20 secs !

ComC : Commander !

Shikaku : Indeed. ( That's how you feeling are strong, my friend. )

Inochi : Sorry.

---------

Hinata : Naruto-kun ! I always tried to follow you, to catch up to you ... but once this war is over. I won't try to catch up to you anymore.
Next time I'll be right next to you while I grap your hand and walk with you. Please ... wait for me.

Kiba : Since I know you Naruto, you always marked anything. I'll leave the fighting with Madara to you until I get here.

Shino : We're going to support Naruto perfectly. And there's no because.

Shikamaru : That Naruto, he's doing all right. He's Naruto after all. I can't imagine how reckless he'll be but ... Haaa My head already hurts.

Chouji : Naruto's as dumb as I'm fat, I know that but ... I can't say I'm surprised. ( Wait for me, Dumber Naruto ! I'll be there in a flash ! )

Shikamru : He's not the type to think calmly about a plan, I know. ( That's why I'm coming, wait for me Naruto ! I'm on my way )

Ino : Thank you, dad. He transmitted to us Naruto's strong will and fellings. Don't worry dad, we don't let them in vain. )

Tenten : I wonder if Gai-sensei is okay. I wonder if he's protecting Naruto. Kakashi is with them so it should be okay.

Sai : If it wasn't for the heavy rain, I could use my ink summons to go to Naruto ...

Lee : If you have the time to complain, you need to speed up Sai-san.

Sai : Right. ( Is that how a friend feels ? I think I understand clearly now, Naruto. )

Sakura : ( Naruto, you saved Konoha and now you're trying to save the Shinobi World.
You always always end up in bad situations doing most of the job. but this time whatever you say, I'll be there. And I'm not alone.
We will fight alongside everyone. )

The Rookies to the rescue !

The rain is pouring but the sun can be seen in the clouds.
Footsteps can be seen on the ground.

the rain is betting stronger.
Lightning crash down.
Uchiha Sasuke is here.

END

Banana Knight Arthur
7th February 2012, 6:18 PM

Gai : Seeing how Naruto managed to progess and grow up like this ... makes me look like an old senile man.

Kakashi : What ? that's not like you. I don't say that often but ... Aren't you the one who said our youth is far from being over ?

Tobi : Sweat ? No, it's rain. That's it. Fighting thoses guys shouldn't make me sweat. Naruto is just a test to Sasuke.

I fully understand their powers. This uneasyness doesn't come from their powers. Then what is it ?
No, it doesn't matter to me. Naruto or whatever or whoever doesn't matter to me.

Once this war is over, they won't have any future nor anything left. All will become futile.

Communication Team:

ComB : This is unbelievable. There's no mistake. It was the power of the Nine Tails !

Shikaku : Inoichi ! Please talk directly to everybody in the Reinforcements Squad and give them the status about Naruto's Team.

They're still fighting despites being just 4, we must do anything to support them.

Shikaku : Sorry, but this is important. don't let me down during thoses 10 secs.

Inochi : You could more polite while asking. Let me handle this. ( Message from HQ : Important Status report. Uzumaki Naruto is giving all he can.
the Naruto we're supposed to protect along with Bee. Everyone is fighting with every last dip of their powers. Same for Kakashi and Gai.

Ninjas running.

Inochi : ( We're on the verge of winning this war ! ) Inochi gets a nosebleed ( A serious one ).

Inochi *panting *: Haaa ... heee ... I knew it, you're a poor talker, and I gave you 20 secs !

---------

Hinata : Naruto-kun ! I always tried to follow you, to catch up to you ... but once this war is over. I won't try to catch up to you anymore.
Next time I'll be right next to you while I grap your hand and walk with you. Please ... wait for me.

Kiba : Since I know you Naruto, you always marked anything. I'll leave the fighting with Madara to you until I get here.

Shikamaru : That Naruto, he's doing all right. He's Naruto after all. I can't imagine how reckless he'll be but ... Haaa My head already hurts.

Chouji : Naruto's as dumb as I'm fat, I know that but ... I can't say I'm surprised. ( Wait for me, Dumber Naruto ! I'll be there in a flash ! )

Shikamru : He's not the type to think calmly about a plan, I know. ( That's why I'm coming, wait for me Naruto ! I'm on my way )

Ino : Thank you, dad. He transmitted to us Naruto's strong will and fellings. Don't worry dad, we don't let them in vain. )

Tenten : I wonder if Gai-sensei is okay. I wonder if he's protecting Naruto. Kakashi is with them so it should be okay.

Sai : If it wasn't for the heavy rain, I could use my ink summons to go to Naruto ...

Sai : Right. ( Is that how a friend feels ? I think I understand clearly now, Naruto. )

Sakura : ( Naruto, you saved Konoha and now you're trying to save the Shinobi World.
You always always end up in bad situations doing most of the job. but this time whatever you say, I'll be there. And I'm not alone.

Lightning crash down.
Uchiha Sasuke is here.

END

If this is true, then I am both happy and bored, because while it'll be nice to see all the rookies working as a team, but outside of Naruto, what can they seriously do?

Uchiha Sasuke - I am ready...

Lorde
7th February 2012, 6:27 PM
The spoilers sound kind of boring; I guess I was expecting another action-packed chapter this week. But at least Sasuke will reappear. :3

Platinum fan.
7th February 2012, 6:29 PM
If this is true, then I am both happy and bored, because while it'll be nice to see all the rookies working as a team, but outside of Naruto, what can they seriously do?

Uchiha Sasuke - I am ready...

I kinda have to agree with you. While I think if they work together they could very well be a force to fear, what really can they do at this point to any of the big baddies, Tobi, Sasuke and Kabuto? Who knows, maybe they'll surprise us all. I do like that they'll help. I hate Naruto's "I'll handle this myself! Don't interfere!" attitude he's had nearly all of part 2 whether it was against Kakuzu or Pain, Naruto is a spotlight hog. Remember the lesson Kakashi taught you in part 1 about teamwork Naruto? You've got friends, let them help you...even if your way stronger then them and they probably will just get in your way at this point.

DANdotW
7th February 2012, 7:04 PM
I can't wait to see them all back together. I agree that they're not amazingly strong aside from Naruto, but I can see something like Goku's Spirit Bomb happening, with them all giving Naruto their Chakra so he can beat Tobi. And I'm only half joking with that.

gliscor&yanmega
7th February 2012, 7:29 PM
I like the sound of the chapter, took them long enough to finally go to where Naruto is, well maybe it wasn't really all that long time isn't that easy to figure out in writing, still in terms of chapters it took awhile.

I wonder how many ninja will be there to support Naruto and the others. Shikaku a few chapters ago said something along the lines of all the divisions aside from Gaara's will go help(And I'll assume Chojuro and whoever left near him will stay where they're at to watch the Damiyos still...I want to know what's happening with Black Zetsu though). The first day of the war, half of the alliance died(I believe Kishi said they died, they lost half of the alliance one way or another, whether dead or just not in shape to fight anymore), plus whoever else died/are out of the battle, plus they might keep some people in the area they're in to watch the Edo Tensei in case someone tries to free them or something. I hope the chapter comes out today.

Shneak
7th February 2012, 9:50 PM

Communication Team:

Ninjas running.

---------

Lightning crash down.
Uchiha Sasuke is here.

END

Oh my god. The chapter doesn't have much action obviously, but it's clearly setting up the final battle.

Tobi knows that he's outnumbered.
The Alliance is going to meet up at the battlefield.
The Konoha 12 may actually get to fight together.
Sasuke appears, and will likely show up there soon.
(Weird how the Kages weren't mentioned at all.)

Tobi's so quotable. Once this war is over, they won't have any future nor anything left. All will become futile.

Platinum fan.
7th February 2012, 10:32 PM
I remember before the war started how epic it all looked with Tobi, Kabuto and their armies of Zetsu's and Edo Tensei zombies and how they outnumbered the Alliance. That really didn't make a difference at all because no big name characters died. I kinda hope...no not kinda, I do hope Sasuke kills someone from Konoha in front of Naruto. Maybe one of his friends who come to help. Lets see Naruto's peace talk no jutsu work when Sasuke has killed Sakura in front of him in cold blood to show Naruto he will never go back to the good side. I'm so wrong for wanting someone to die but this is war! There needs to be the emotional death that really shakes up the war and makes you care about the characters.

TsukiMirage
7th February 2012, 11:06 PM
While I'm glad Sasuke is once again appearing, I'm hoping he'll actually stick around and do something this time around. getting a little tired of the whole popping in for a page thing he's been doing since the war began.

Naruto's dad was fastest, and he had no Kurama to count on…..so Naruto can find a workaround surely…. Minato could teleport. Unless Naruto can figure out Hiraishin from those three guys, he'll be out of luck.

Banana Knight Arthur
7th February 2012, 11:30 PM
While I'm glad Sasuke is once again appearing, I'm hoping he'll actually stick around and do something this time around. getting a little tired of the whole popping in for a page thing he's been doing since the war began.

Minato could teleport. Unless Naruto can figure out Hiraishin from those three guys, he'll be out of luck.

Heck, for Naruto and Sasuke, anything is possible.

We have Kurama on one side, and possibly the best Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan……..

Hax shall abound.

gliscor&yanmega
7th February 2012, 11:36 PM
Kishi interview:

http://cdn.likenaruto.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/masashi-kishimoto-interview.jpg

http://cdn.likenaruto.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/masashi-kishimoto-interview-2.jpg

http://cdn.likenaruto.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/masashi-kishimoto-interview-3.jpg

http://cdn.likenaruto.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/masashi-kishimoto-interview-4.jpg

Part 2:
http://i.imgur.com/plOWK.jpg

EDIT: So Killerbee and Choji are his current favorite characters, that's interesting. He also likes Itachi and Deidara. Want to know what he feels about Zetsu. But I'm glad to know me and Kishi have similar favorites, aside from Choji, Killerbee, Itachi, and Deidara are in my top 10.

Banana Knight Arthur
7th February 2012, 11:44 PM
Kishi interview:

http://cdn.likenaruto.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/masashi-kishimoto-interview.jpg

http://cdn.likenaruto.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/masashi-kishimoto-interview-2.jpg

http://cdn.likenaruto.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/masashi-kishimoto-interview-3.jpg

http://cdn.likenaruto.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/masashi-kishimoto-interview-4.jpg

Part 2:
http://i.imgur.com/plOWK.jpg

B, I expected, but Chouji being one of his favorites, is surprising!

Also, Deidara is a fave of his dead army, huh?

Itachi as favorite Akatsuki? I saw that a mile away...

Lorde
7th February 2012, 11:51 PM
Kishi's current favorite characters are Choji and Killer Bee? I can understand why he'd like Killer Bee, but Choji has always seemed like such a bland character to me. Still, I'm happy that he likes Deidara; he really is one of the best characters in this series, although I'm slightly upset about his current predicament.

gliscor&yanmega
7th February 2012, 11:53 PM
I like how Kishi states Deidara is pretty much the most hax as an Edo. Haha, it's pretty much true as well.

EDIT: I don't know why, but I'm not really surprise that Kishi's current favorite is Choji. Especially what most recently happened with him, I took more of a liking to Choji too since then.

Banana Knight Arthur
7th February 2012, 11:55 PM
Kishi's current favorite characters are Choji and Killer Bee? I can understand why he'd like Killer Bee, but Choji has always seemed like such a bland character to me. Still, I'm happy that he likes Deidara; he really is one of the best characters in this series, although I'm slightly upset about his current predicament.

I guess were going to see some "Final Art" big bangs soon, as Deidara is at such an advantage being already dead.

firepokemon
8th February 2012, 8:13 AM
New chapter. I was ready to moan and groan because I feel like we've had enough flashbacks and hyping of Naruto etc. But then the final two pages really pulled me in.

Say hello Sasuke.

TsukiMirage
8th February 2012, 8:31 AM
Not a bad chapter, even if it did get my hopes up about Sasuke actually doing something other then just appearing for a page. Liked how Naruto was teasing Tobi about the names and Tobi's reaction to Naruto possibly knowing something he didn't. It was also nice to see everyone's motivations in coming to help Naruto, especially Hinata and Shino's who were the best. Still don't see what they can possibly do to help when the Gedo Mazo already owned them before. Hopefully Sasuke will actually be in the next chapter doing something other then standing around. An alright chapter.

dewey911p
8th February 2012, 8:48 AM
15 pages of "lets go help Naruto" and 2 pages of footprints, How disappointing IMO :( I liked Hinata's part, but thats just b/c i think shes cute i like the low-key love story and wouldnt mind seeing it play out more. We saw Sasuke for a page, that was cool, i guess .... I waited a week to have my excitement dashed by anticlimactic nothingness. Im not even sure of what will happen next chapter, there was to much going on to give a hint. Will Sasuke do something other then walk around? Will Naruto and Tobi finally fight? Will 100000 Ninja show up and take Tobi on 100000-1? Will Guy, Kakashi, and Bee be useful again? who knows, and we have to wait a week to see. One interesting line though was Tobi saying that Naruto was just a pawn to provoke Sasuke. I cant help but wonder what Tobi plans to do with Sasuke and why Naruto went from being the host of the Nine tails to a pawn to provoke Saskue. Other than that, nothing really happened :/

lolipiece
8th February 2012, 9:27 AM
This weeks chapter!

Friends and footprints!

Please Kishimoto, don't go into Kubo's territory...

Crimsonlink
8th February 2012, 9:33 AM
Meh chapter this week. Hinata was a highlight and some NaruHina shippers are squealing their heads off right now lol.

As for the end I laughed at how many footprints Kishi drew. He must have hung out with Kubo over the weekend lol.

But holy crap Sasuke looks so much like Itachi without his hair up in his normal duckbutt style.

Shadow Lucario
8th February 2012, 10:15 AM
But holy crap Sasuke looks like Itachi so much without his hair up in his normal duckbutt style.

My friend says Sasuke has dike spikes. Ha. Anyway, yeah, nothing really happened this chapter in Naruto either. I think this is the week of nothing for Shonen Jump manga. I loved the last picture of Sasuke though. He just looks so evil and I love the last words on the page. Carnage is about to come to the battlefield. Don't get my hopes up and then disappoint Kishimoto.

Crimsonlink
8th February 2012, 10:32 AM
My friend says Sasuke has dike spikes. Ha. Anyway, yeah, nothing really happened this chapter in Naruto either. I think this is the week of nothing for Shonen Jump manga. I loved the last picture of Sasuke though. He just looks so evil and I love the last words on the page. Carnage is about to come to the battlefield. Don't get my hopes up and then disappoint Kishimoto.

I will laugh my a*s off if the army reaches Sasuke instead of Naruto and he pawns the army using his EMS and its up to the Rookie 9 to fight him.

Oh man I would love for some of the army to meet up with Sasuke just to see how much his hax has increased. Maybe Sasuke vs Sakura with Sakura's death? Oh the possibilities man.

Shadow Lucario
8th February 2012, 10:35 AM
I will laugh my a*s off if the army reaches Sasuke instead of Naruto and he pawns the army using his EMS and its up to the Rookie 9 to fight him.

Oh man I would love for some of the army to meet up with Sasuke just to see how much his hax has increased. Maybe Sasuke vs Sakura with Sakura's death? Oh the possibilities man.

I relish in the thought of Sakura dying. Especially if Sasuke is the one to do it. SasuSaku fans would rage hardcore.

7 tyranitars
8th February 2012, 10:40 AM
I relish in the thought of Sakura dying. Especially if Sasuke is the one to do it. SasuSaku fans would rage hardcore.

I would laugh at them so hard :P.

Rowdy
8th February 2012, 2:24 PM

Plus, if Sasuke kills Sakura (or any of the rookies for that matter), then we'd finally see the end of the whole "I need to save Sasuke" melodrama from Naruto.

Or at least we should cause if Naruto is still wanting to save Sasuke after he kills even one rookie (able to forgive him for that act), then I'll lose all respect for Naruto and Kishi.