PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106

gliscor&yanmega
8th February 2012, 1:33 PM
I enjoyed the chapter, too bad Neji didn't get to say anything, but Sasuke's footprints are very important to the plot >:P

I love what Shino said. He always explains himself when he speaks, but this time he doesn't, it's the little development that he can actually get and he got it.

Everyone else's words were nice too, although Tenten's I wasn't crazy about.

Love how Naruto is teasing Tobi...kind of feel bad for Tobi now :P. I wonder if he'll really start sweating once the alliance comes to play.

Platinum fan.
8th February 2012, 2:11 PM
I actually really liked this chapter. I love cheesy mushy crap like this every once in awhile. Especially if its in a series I like with a group of characters I have grown to like over the years and the Naruto cast fit that bill. I love Shino's reason for coming to help the most! It was so...Shino. Sakura actually sounded pretty cool for once, maybe she can redeem herself before the series ends after all. Like gliscor&yanmega said shame Neji didn't speak but that's alright, Hinata did and that counts as two sayings. It would have been funny if Sasuke herd the message as well and was like "Hang on Naruto! I'm coming to help because I realize what a jerk I've been and seeing you all work together has melted my stone cold heart! Konoha forever!" One can only hope. Anyway while this was a average chapter the cheesy stuff really got to me. Can't wait to see them reach Naruto and hopefully Sasuke will reach them at the same time. The Kages battle with Madara really should have finished before Naruto and the Rookie 9 started fighting Tobi and probably Sasuke soon, but I guess this was a easy way to get the Kages out of the way so they don't get in the way of Naruto and friends growth. I still don't care for the Madara vs Kage battle either when this battle is more interesting.

Kishi's favorite characters are Killer Bee and Choji? Hmm, I can understand Killer Bee because I myself really enjoy Bee's character and storyline with the Raikage and Naruto but Choji...you'd think he'd have a bit more story for him if he was a favorite. Oh well Choji's a okay character.

gliscor&yanmega
8th February 2012, 3:02 PM
Kishi's favorite characters are Killer Bee and Choji? Hmm, I can understand Killer Bee because I myself really enjoy Bee's character and storyline with the Raikage and Naruto but Choji...you'd think he'd have a bit more story for him if he was a favorite. Oh well Choji's a okay character.

They're his current favorites. I can understand Choji being a favorite currently since he did develop him recently in the Edo Asuma fight, which I think is probably why Choji is one of his current favorites because I myself took more a liking to Choji at that point as well(He's not a favorite of mine though).

Banana Knight Arthur
8th February 2012, 4:01 PM
Really didn't care to see all the time wasted on the Academy 9 or 12 if you include Lee/Tenten/Neji, but it was nice to see Tobi wavering/sweating.

Also, Sasuke looked like a serial killer, I fear he is beyond hope of saving...

Joltik-Kid
8th February 2012, 6:27 PM
Interesting chapter enough...pretty sure if Sasuke killed anyone though...it'd be anyone who's not on team 7 (Kakashi maybe though)

Lorde
8th February 2012, 6:35 PM
I didn't really like this chapter. I mean, I thought it was nice that Kishi shifted focus to the other characters, but I didn't really care for their thoughts; you just know that they aren't going to be able to stop Madara anyway, so what's the point in them even going to where Naruto is? The ending was cool, though.

TsukiMirage
8th February 2012, 8:49 PM
I enjoyed the chapter, too bad Neji didn't get to say anything, but Sasuke's footprints are very important to the plot >:P The whole footprint thing is symbolism. The bunch of footprints from the Alliance forces are basically heading towards the light(Naruto) together. Meanwhile, we're shown Sasuke walking alone towards the darkness.

Charminions
8th February 2012, 9:08 PM
I didn't really like this chapter. I mean, I thought it was nice that Kishi shifted focus to the other characters, but I didn't really care for their thoughts; you just know that they aren't going to be able to stop Madara anyway, so what's the point in them even going to where Naruto is? The ending was cool, though.

I agree. I just didn't buy the whole "I'm going to help Naruto!" thing when we all know that they're just not strong enough to keep up with the big dogs. I also found it weird how Kakashi and Guy are being praised when they haven't done anything since they arrived there. I forsee Sasuke confronting the main army and beating them down. But the Konoha 9 will valiantly try to stop Sasuke but of course Sasuke will still win in the end because of plot armor.

-Raiga-
8th February 2012, 9:09 PM
The chapter was pretty useless, but that picture of sasuke at the end makes up for much of it. Although sasuke has been teased like this at the end of like 4 chapters now, so who knows if he'll actually show up.

While it won't happen, a part of me really would like to see sasuke take out every single konoha 11. It would explain why none of them have died, and make sasuke "unsave-able".

But I think the series has picked up recently, so I'll be fine whatever the autor chooses to do.

gliscor&yanmega
8th February 2012, 9:39 PM
The whole footprint thing is symbolism. The bunch of footprints from the Alliance forces are basically heading towards the light(Naruto) together. Meanwhile, we're shown Sasuke walking alone towards the darkness.

I suppose. Never looked at it that way. It still seems a little weird to have so much focus on footprints though, but it's not that big of a deal to me.

Blaziryu
8th February 2012, 10:47 PM
This week's chapter (573) was meant to boost the morale of the Shinobi Alliance by showing off Naruto's special ability of bringing people together. They're going to need this encourage when they run into Sasuke.

Lorde
8th February 2012, 11:30 PM
This week's chapter (573) was meant to boost the morale of the Shinobi Alliance by showing off Naruto's special ability of bringing people together. They're going to need this encourage when they run into Sasuke.

I hope Sasuke takes out half of the Allied Shinobi Forces by himself; the cast of characters has gotten too big for its own good and now is the time for Kishi to do a little spring cleaning. I know it sounds heartless, but I want to see some bloodshed.

Shneak
9th February 2012, 1:05 AM
I liked the chapter. I understand why people are complaining, but you should know it's a set-up chapter. Tobi wasn't as quotable, unfortunately.

I hope Sasuke takes out half of the Allied Shinobi Forces by himself; the cast of characters has gotten too big for its own good and now is the time for Kishi to do a little spring cleaning. I know it sounds heartless, but I want to see some bloodshed.

This is exactly what I think will happen. Sasuke needs to soar up to Naruto's new power level, so why not wipe out an entire army of nameless characters using Kirin (notice how convenient the rain is.)

Banana Knight Arthur
9th February 2012, 1:44 AM
I liked the chapter. I understand why people are complaining, but you should know it's a set-up chapter. Tobi wasn't as quotable, unfortunately.

This is exactly what I think will happen. Sasuke needs to soar up to Naruto's new power level, so why not wipe out an entire army of nameless characters using Kirin (notice how convenient the rain is.)

That, and he did take out a small army while training under Orochimaru, and that was ages ago, before the Mangekyou, and Eternal Mangekyou….

LexSuicune
9th February 2012, 3:26 AM
I still cannot believe Kurama and Naruto teamed up.

Banana Knight Arthur
9th February 2012, 3:45 AM
I still cannot believe Kurama and Naruto teamed up.

It was about time, my friend……..

The events of every chapter Kurama and Naruto interacted in, over 10 years, built up to that moment.

LexSuicune
9th February 2012, 3:48 AM
Did they, though? Because it doesn't feel natural to me, there was no real build up for this, Kurama has ALWAYS been a mass of pure evil lurking within Naruto waiting for the moment to sabotage him. The turnaround seems a little too out of character for me.

Banana Knight Arthur
9th February 2012, 3:49 AM
Did they, though? Because it doesn't feel natural to me, there was no real build up for this, Kurama has ALWAYS been a mass of pure evil lurking within Naruto waiting for the moment to sabotage him. The turnaround seems a little too out of character for me.

But, Naruto has the edge of Love-and-understanding no Jutsu in his arsenal, so naturally it is super-effective on kyuubi species.

Lorde
9th February 2012, 6:06 PM

I think Sasuke is just as strong as Naruto at the moment. Something may change during their battle, but for now, I'm looking forward to seeing Sasuke's new Mangekyo Sharingan techniques.

Shneak
9th February 2012, 10:12 PM
I think Sasuke is just as strong as Naruto at the moment. Something may change during their battle, but for now, I'm looking forward to seeing Sasuke's new Mangekyo Sharingan techniques.

He may be, but Naruto got a substantial power-up and showed it off. Sasuke needs to prove what he can do again.

Banana Knight Arthur
9th February 2012, 10:28 PM

My Future Sight no jutsu predicts Perfect versions of Amaterasu, with blaze release control and form manipulation, Susano'ou, Tsukuyomi etc.

multi-scale
9th February 2012, 11:03 PM
i was really hoping to see more of the Madara/Kages fight.
Anyway, I'm surprised Madara is actually going to fight. He's always planned to pit Naruto and Sasuke against one another, so why fight him now? And Sasuke looks really weird with flat hair. Disturbingly so.

Charminions
9th February 2012, 11:54 PM

That's why there were chapters that were building up to it. It showed how Kyuubi is not completely evil and deep down he believes in Naruto. Yeah, Kishi isn't handling it too greatly but atleast that part is over with and the more interesting stuff can happen now.

Lorde
10th February 2012, 12:00 AM
My Future Sight no jutsu predicts Perfect versions of Amaterasu, with blaze release control and form manipulation, Susano'ou, Tsukuyomi etc.

I'm sure those techniques will be used, but I'm also wondering about other ocular jutsu that the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan might grant the user. Something tells me that he'll be able to completely suppress the Kyuubi's chakra now, which will be bad news for Naruto.

Crimsonlink
10th February 2012, 1:33 AM
Izanagi hax = dead Naruto nuff said.

I can't believe Danzo was stupid enough to die when he had that type of hax against Sasuke but Sasuke has hax as well.

TsukiMirage
10th February 2012, 3:07 AM
That's why there were chapters that were building up to it. It showed how Kyuubi is not completely evil and deep down he believes in Naruto. Yeah, Kishi isn't handling it too greatly but atleast that part is over with and the more interesting stuff can happen now. The problem was that Kishi choose to wait until just now to lay the seeds, which makes it seem like a sudden change since the Kyuubi was perfectly willing to murder Naruto the day before. Not to mention changing it from being a mass of hatred make Naruto's battle with it make less sense.

Banana Knight Arthur
10th February 2012, 3:50 AM
I'm sure those techniques will be used, but I'm also wondering about other ocular jutsu that the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan might grant the user. Something tells me that he'll be able to completely suppress the Kyuubi's chakra now, which will be bad news for Naruto.

The Uchiha never suppressed Kurama, it was more they were able to hypnotize him into obeying them…..

I can't believe Danzo was stupid enough to die when he had that type of hax against Sasuke but Sasuke has hax as well.

Karin ruined Danzo's edge of surprise, Sasuke was also a very capable offensive threat, his constant assault used up all the eyes Danzo had.

Joltik-Kid
10th February 2012, 5:00 AM

You know the problem with that...I'm certain Sasuke wouldn't want to go blind in one eye forever

Crimsonlink
10th February 2012, 5:03 AM
You know the problem with that...I'm certain Sasuke wouldn't want to go blind in one eye forever

He could borrow some eyes from Tobi's lab. Heck he could steal Tobi's eye for himself lol.

Banana Knight Arthur
10th February 2012, 5:05 AM

I wonder if the Eternal Mangekyou is immune to that effect?

The eye's Danzo used were all regular Sharingan, save for Shisui's eye, which he personally crushed, so it was not used for Izanagi, for if it went blind, or useless, he wouldn't have needed to crush it….

Joltik-Kid
10th February 2012, 5:12 AM
I wonder if the Eternal Mangekyou is immune to that effect?

The eye's Danzo used were all regular Sharingan, save for Shisui's eye, which he personally crushed, so it was not used for Izanagi, for if it went blind, or useless, he wouldn't have needed to crush it….
Well, Tobi's eye went blind...but I don't know if he's related to Madara any more or not :/

Shadow Lucario
10th February 2012, 6:11 AM
Well, Tobi's eye went blind...but I don't know if he's related to Madara any more or not :/

He's been confirmed to not be Madara. The only way for Madara to be revived via Edo Tensei is if he was dead. And Tobi is alive and well.

Joltik-Kid
10th February 2012, 6:20 AM
He's been confirmed to not be Madara. The only way for Madara to be revived via Edo Tensei is if he was dead. And Tobi is alive and well.
Well, theres a theory that Tobi is a part of Madara's soul, since he awakened the Rinnegan before his death, while Tobi claimed he gave Pain the Rinnegan. How else could that be explained...Kishi plot hole logic?

Shadow Lucario
10th February 2012, 6:26 AM
Well, theres a theory that Tobi is a part of Madara's soul, since he awakened the Rinnegan before his death, while Tobi claimed he gave Pain the Rinnegan. How else could that be explained...Kishi plot hole logic?

I'm sure he has some sort of explanation for it. Or he was lying. Wouldn't be the first time.

Joltik-Kid
10th February 2012, 6:28 AM
I'm sure he has some sort of explanation for it. Or he was lying. Wouldn't be the first time.
Yeah...maybe, or it'll be completely forgotten and will never know

TsukiMirage
10th February 2012, 9:40 AM
The Uchiha never suppressed Kurama, it was more they were able to hypnotize him into obeying them….. Sasuke did when he first met Naruto outside Orochimaru's hideout.

Karin ruined Danzo's edge of surprise, Sasuke was also a very capable offensive threat, his constant assault used up all the eyes Danzo had. Sasuke had already guessed the mechanics of it before Karin did. He simply didn't know whether he was completely correct, which is why he needed Danzo to confirm.

He's been confirmed to not be Madara. The only way for Madara to be revived via Edo Tensei is if he was dead. And Tobi is alive and well. He could still be Madara's chakra. We've seen that chakra can contain the memories and personality of the owner and we know that Madara was able to recreate Hashirama's body without a mind. Put those together and we could have Tobi's origins.

gliscor&yanmega
10th February 2012, 1:26 PM

It hasn't been confirmed, in fact Kishi is clearly trying to avoid full out stating they aren't the same. Considering this is manga, anything can happen, logic gets bent all the time, even logic within manga gets bent from time to time.

I see this as Kishi trying to throw people off, because Tobi taking off his mask to show he's Madara before all this wouldn't be all the shocking or that interesting anymore, but with Madara Edo Summoned, people will begin to doubt and when Tobi is revealed as Madara then people will get a shock. At less that's what I believe will happen and what Kishi is planning.

I'd settle for him being Rikudo, Juubi, Zetsu, or Izuna in whatever way though. Just don't be Obito...anything but that.

7 tyranitars
10th February 2012, 2:54 PM
Personaly I am starting to think that Tobi is the real zetzu.

Lorde
10th February 2012, 5:42 PM
Sasuke did when he first met Naruto outside Orochimaru's hideout.

And I'm sure he'll do it again when he learns that Naruto and the Kyuubi are working together. Without the Kyuubi, Naruto's a sitting duck.

And I personally don't want to get into any more theories about Tobi/Madara since nothing would be gained; all we would do is debate in circles.

7 tyranitars
10th February 2012, 10:20 PM
And I'm sure he'll do it again when he learns that Naruto and the Kyuubi are working together. Without the Kyuubi, Naruto's a sitting duck.

And I personally don't want to get into any more theories about Tobi/Madara since nothing would be gained; all we would do is debate in circles.

Same can be said about Sasuke and his sharingan :P.

TsukiMirage
10th February 2012, 11:11 PM
True, though Sasuke has been shown strong enough to at least fight with swords evenly against Kirabi without his Sharingan.

multi-scale
10th February 2012, 11:39 PM
I'm hoping Naruto finds a way to negate Sasuke's possible Kyuubi control. He'll need it against Susano'o and Amaterasu. We've seen fox chakra block attacks, so we'll probably see Susano'o vs. full fox cloak.
Not sure if this was stated before, but it's possible Tobi killed Madara because too much of a threat. So far only he and Hashirama seem to be strong enough to beat Madara. Tobi was angry at Kabuto for reviving Madara, possibly because he saw him as too much of a threat, especially past his prime. Tobi being the Rikudo sage seems interesting, but we know he died and the Bijuu would have noticed. Whatever it may be, Naruto seems to be channeling the Sage's power right now, what with all the Bijuu chakra and the recurring image of him with the magatama.

Banana Knight Arthur
10th February 2012, 11:42 PM
True, though Sasuke has been shown strong enough to at least fight with swords evenly against Kirabi without his Sharingan.

I'm sure the suppression or whatever you wanna call it is genjutsu related, ergo, with a partner relation with Kurama, Naruto can break free.

Lorde
10th February 2012, 11:46 PM
Same can be said about Sasuke and his sharingan :P.

While it's true that the Sharingan has given Sasuke an edge in many of his battles, I think his natural talent would still take him far. If he and Naruto were fighting using just their fists and not ninjutsu, I think Sasuke would definitely win.

Platinum fan.
10th February 2012, 11:47 PM
Yeah Sasuke can take control of the Kyuubi. I always thought that was slightly broken how easily he did it, hopefully Naruto can resist it or something, because he's going to need that Kyuubi power. I wish there was a way to even the playing field, like maybe Naruto could stab Sasuke's eyes out so he can't use sharingan if Sasuke can easily go into Naruto's mind/heart and suppress the Kyuubi.

By the way am I the only one who forgot about Suigetsu and Jugo again? I forgot those two existed until I saw a fanart picture of them today. Felt kinda bad how unimportant they have become.

Banana Knight Arthur
10th February 2012, 11:50 PM
Yeah Sasuke can take control of the Kyuubi. I always thought that was slightly broken how easily he did it, hopefully Naruto can resist it or something, because he's going to need that Kyuubi power. I wish there was a way to even the playing field, like maybe Naruto could stab Sasuke's eyes out so he can't use sharingan if Sasuke can easily go into Naruto's mind/heart and suppress the Kyuubi.

By the way am I the only one who forgot about Suigetsu and Jugo again? I forgot those two existed until I saw a fanart picture of them today. Felt kinda bad how unimportant they have become.

Their relative/comparative weakness makes them irrelevant now…….

Platinum fan.
10th February 2012, 11:54 PM
Their relative/comparative weakness makes them irrelevant now…….

Which is a shame. Sasuke's teammates all seemed interesting when they first appeared. Now it feels like the only reason they are around is because they haven't been killed off yet. Maybe they should have been? Unless Kishi actually has a plan with them.

Banana Knight Arthur
11th February 2012, 12:11 AM
Which is a shame. Sasuke's teammates all seemed interesting when they first appeared. Now it feels like the only reason they are around is because they haven't been killed off yet. Maybe they should have been? Unless Kishi actually has a plan with them.

Jugo can go die somewhere now that Kimimaro was resealed……

I'm only interested in Karin, now a good guy, and Suigetsu.

Sad, they were all made to be a big deal, and now with power creep, namely Naruto and Sasuke's, everyone else pales in comparison.

TsukiMirage
11th February 2012, 4:36 AM
I'm sure the suppression or whatever you wanna call it is genjutsu related, ergo, with a partner relation with Kurama, Naruto can break free. Unlikely, it was much different then how the genjutsu ability was normally shown. Not to mention that partner thing isn't a sure thing as Tobi and Itachi showed us.

Banana Knight Arthur
11th February 2012, 5:08 AM
Unlikely, it was much different then how the genjutsu ability was normally shown. Not to mention that partner thing isn't a sure thing as Tobi and Itachi showed us.

If Sasuke is going to be able to completely make Kurama's chakra and help useless, why not just have Naruto surrender to Sasuke and Tobi now then? Surely Naruto will have a new way to deal with that...

TsukiMirage
11th February 2012, 6:19 AM
But Naruto does have other ways to deal, Sage Mode, which he an now instantly go within.

Banana Knight Arthur
11th February 2012, 6:34 AM
But Naruto does have other ways to deal, Sage Mode, which he an now instantly go within.

Without Kurama, he is suspectible to Sasuke's likely perfected Tsukuyomi……Frog mode ain't got much to counter that...

Joltik-Kid
11th February 2012, 6:36 AM
I doubt Sasuke can now suppress the Kyuubi's charka guys...otherwise why didn't he do so when he fought Killer Bee?

Banana Knight Arthur
11th February 2012, 6:37 AM
I doubt Sasuke can now suppress the Kyuubi's charka guys...otherwise why didn't he do so when he fought Killer Bee?

Good point!

He certainly struggled vs Gyuuki/B, yet he was stronger than when he entered Kurama's place in Naruto's consciousness.

Shadow Lucario
11th February 2012, 6:42 AM

He was kinda busy with his throat being crushed and everything. Besdies, the Mangekyou Sharingan controls the fox, not every tailed beast.

Joltik-Kid
11th February 2012, 6:46 AM
He was kinda busy with his throat being crushed and everything. Besdies, the Mangekyou Sharingan controls the fox, not every tailed beast.
What...when was it stated that only the Fox can be controlled? Sure it's was the only one ever shown, but that doesn't mean everything else it immune to it. Sasuke only had the Sharingan when he first suppressed the Kyuubi...so why didn't Tobi do so?

Shadow Lucario
11th February 2012, 6:49 AM
What...when was it stated that only the Fox can be controlled? Sure it's was the only one ever shown, but that doesn't mean everything else it immune to it. Sasuke only had the Sharingan when he first suppressed the Kyuubi...so why didn't Tobi do so?

Remember when Sasuke confronted Itachi and he paid for controlling the fox by losing his vision? Also, Tobi did control the fox with just the regular Sharingan. He did it when he extracted it from Kushina. Here's the link (http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Mangekyou_Sharingan) to the Naruto wiki on the Mangekyou Sharingan.

Joltik-Kid
11th February 2012, 7:01 AM
Remember when Sasuke confronted Itachi and he paid for controlling the fox by losing his vision? Also, Tobi did control the fox with just the regular Sharingan. He did it when he extracted it from Kushina. Here's the link (http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Mangekyou_Sharingan) to the Naruto wiki on the Mangekyou Sharingan.
I'm talking about this current battle...don't you think if it was that easy to suppress, Tobi would have done it when he started the clash with Naruto... That's why I doubt Sasuke can do it...not to mention Kushina was giving birth, which lower the seal, making it easier for Tobi to gain control of the Fox (key word is control, not suppress)

Shadow Lucario
11th February 2012, 7:14 AM
I'm talking about this current battle...don't you think if it was that easy to suppress, Tobi would have done it when he started the clash with Naruto... That's why I doubt Sasuke can do it...not to mention Kushina was giving birth, which lower the seal, making it easier for Tobi to gain control of the Fox (key word is control, not suppress)

Well Tobi only has one Sharingan now while Sasuke had two. And assuming Tobi isn't an Uchiha, Sasuke would be more proficient with it. Besides, just suppressing the fox's Chakra would be boring to watch because then Naruto wouldn't be able to do anything. Villains ultimately could do many things, but don't because it wouldn't make the story better.

7 tyranitars
11th February 2012, 10:06 AM

Naruto still haves sages mode. :P

Platinum fan.
11th February 2012, 2:15 PM
It might be harder to control the Kyuubi now that he is willingly working with Naruto. I mean it really would be cheap if Naruto's power is suppressed during the Sasuke fight while Sasuke can use any and every Sharingan hax in the book and can still have the chance to obtain Rinnegan during the fight as well. Maybe Naruto can help the Kyuubi break free the same way a Biju can help break Genjutsu.

TsukiMirage
11th February 2012, 5:18 PM
Without Kurama, he is suspectible to Sasuke's likely perfected Tsukuyomi……Frog mode ain't got much to counter that... Even with the Kyuubi, Naruto could still be targeted by Sasuke's Tsukuyomi. He may lack the ability to manipulate time, but the subtle illusion he has would be hard to realize until it was too late.

I doubt Sasuke can now suppress the Kyuubi's charka guys...otherwise why didn't he do so when he fought Killer Bee? The Sharingan has a special connection to the Kyuubi. Sasuke more or less underestimated Kirabi and thought a genjutsu would be enough. After that, it was too late.

Lorde
11th February 2012, 5:51 PM
Naruto still haves sages mode. :P

His fight with Pain proved that even Sage Mode isn't enough. Naruto needs to use as much of the Kyuubi's chakra as possible if he hopes to defeat Sasuke. Let's just hope that Sasuke doesn't use his EMS to tamper with Naruto's newfound friendship with the Kyuubi.

7 tyranitars
11th February 2012, 6:29 PM
His fight with Pain proved that even Sage Mode isn't enough. Naruto needs to use as much of the Kyuubi's chakra as possible if he hopes to defeat Sasuke. Let's just hope that Sasuke doesn't use his EMS to tamper with Naruto's newfound friendship with the Kyuubi.

It was simply a comparison with sasukes sword skills. :P

Joltik-Kid
11th February 2012, 6:46 PM
Sage mode may have the advantage for Naruto to hit the opponent without hitting them...but I doubt it can stand up to EMS Sasuke at this point. It's bad enough Naruto has yet to even find a way to counter Susanoo (the two times he's fought it, even in it's imperfect state)

TsukiMirage
11th February 2012, 7:12 PM
Well the Kages are holding their own against Edo Madara without needing any more help, and Edo Madara possesses far greater power, so it's not exactly out of the question that Naruto could pull something.

Or Kishi could simply nerf Sasuke beforehand like he did Pain.

7 tyranitars
11th February 2012, 9:17 PM
Sage mode may have the advantage for Naruto to hit the opponent without hitting them...but I doubt it can stand up to EMS Sasuke at this point. It's bad enough Naruto has yet to even find a way to counter Susanoo (the two times he's fought it, even in it's imperfect state)

Danzo created a hole in susanoo, so it is possible.

TsukiMirage
11th February 2012, 10:02 PM
Danzo did require his Baku and Izanagi to boost his technique enough to flay Susanoo. Naruto will probably do better simply waiting it out, since Sasuke can only hold Susanoo for a couple of minutes before it wears him out. One of Naruto's best advantages is his endurance.

Crimsonlink
11th February 2012, 10:08 PM
I think the biggest problem you guys are missing so far is Sasuke's most dangerous and actually not Hax technique. (for once lol)

How will Naruto deal with Kirin? Kirin is a last resort attack from Sasuke that require little to no chakra from him in the current weather in the manga.

Ouch if he uses it on the Shinobi Army lol.

Joltik-Kid
11th February 2012, 10:23 PM
I think the biggest problem you guys are missing so far is Sasuke's most dangerous and actually not Hax technique. (for once lol)

How will Naruto deal with Kirin? Kirin is a last resort attack from Sasuke that require little to no chakra from him in the current weather in the manga.

Ouch if he uses it on the Shinobi Army lol.
Would he use it though? I mean the last time he did was against his brother...and that really wore him out, not to mention Susanoo blocked the attack like it was nothing. So perhaps the charka Cloak could protect Naruto if Sasuke does resort to that, but seeing as he has full control over his Susanoo and Amaterasu, it doesn't seem likely

multi-scale
11th February 2012, 10:36 PM
The fox cloak would probably block Kirin, not to mention Sasuke needs some preparation time before using it. It also wears him out, as stated previously, so he'll be a sitting duck, whereas Naruto could probably take the hit and have more than enough strength to fight back.

Banana Knight Arthur
11th February 2012, 10:43 PM
Danzo created a hole in susanoo, so it is possible.

Sasuke's Susano'ou has most certainly improved/developed further, not to say what progress/improvement the EMS will give it.

Crimsonlink
11th February 2012, 10:51 PM
The fox cloak would probably block Kirin, not to mention Sasuke needs some preparation time before using it. It also wears him out, as stated previously, so he'll be a sitting duck, whereas Naruto could probably take the hit and have more than enough strength to fight back.

We don't know if the fox cloak blocks attacks. Plus it is a tech fro when Sasuke has little to no chakra left. It doesn't wear him out because it is a finisher tech.

Also the only reason Itachi survived Kirin the first time was because of Susanoo.

Banana Knight Arthur
11th February 2012, 11:00 PM
We don't know if the fox cloak blocks attacks. Plus it is a tech fro when Sasuke has little to no chakra left. It doesn't wear him out because it is a finisher tech.

Also the only reason Itachi survived Kirin the first time was because of Susanoo.

Well the chakra required to fire the Giant Fireball jutsu is something to consider, if there aren't any natural thunderclouds about.

Crimsonlink
11th February 2012, 11:44 PM
Well the chakra required to fire the Giant Fireball jutsu is something to consider, if there aren't any natural thunderclouds about.

Noticed the weather in the last few pages of this week's chapter?

Banana Knight Arthur
11th February 2012, 11:48 PM
Noticed the weather in the last few pages of this week's chapter?

Too convenient…….is Kishimoto biased in favor of Sasuke?

Joltik-Kid
12th February 2012, 12:25 AM
Too convenient…….is Kishimoto biased in favor of Sasuke?
Only because he wants Sasuke to be one powerful S.O.B when he fights Naruto...and only so it makes Naruto's victory sweeter...if he doesn't die

Lorde
12th February 2012, 2:01 AM
I personally don't think that the rain at the end of the previous chapter will last; there's no doubt in my mind that Kishi loves Sasuke, but even he wouldn't make things so convenient for him. I think Naruto could counter Sasuke's Kirin with his Rasenshuriken since Wind Release is strong against Lightning Release. But Sasuke may not even use Kirin - he'll probably use more hax jutsu.

luxrayshock
12th February 2012, 3:19 AM
With mangastream not being able to host Jump manga anymore, where do people plan to read new naruto?

Banana Knight Arthur
12th February 2012, 3:43 AM
With mangastream not being able to host Jump manga anymore, where do people plan to read new naruto?

Elaborate…..it still works………..

luxrayshock
12th February 2012, 5:07 AM
http://mangastream.com/content/jump

TsukiMirage
12th February 2012, 5:19 AM
Would he use it though? I mean the last time he did was against his brother...and that really wore him out, not to mention Susanoo blocked the attack like it was nothing. So perhaps the charka Cloak could protect Naruto if Sasuke does resort to that, but seeing as he has full control over his Susanoo and Amaterasu, it doesn't seem likely Well it is his ace in the hole, so it would probably depend on how their battle was going. Sasuke was worn out due to using Orochimaru's replacement technique, Kirin and the fire techniques don't cost that much. And both Ukataka and Roshi were able to damage Naruto while in his cloaked form, so Kirin should be plenty effective.

With mangastream not being able to host Jump manga anymore, where do people plan to read new naruto? Mangareader and whichever group rises up to take Mangastream's place.

Banana Knight Arthur
12th February 2012, 6:19 AM
Mangareader and whichever group rises up to take Mangastream's place.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,

the less people who know the better…………….

Shadow Lucario
12th February 2012, 7:44 AM
I personally don't think that the rain at the end of the previous chapter will last; there's no doubt in my mind that Kishi loves Sasuke, but even he wouldn't make things so convenient for him. I think Naruto could counter Sasuke's Kirin with his Rasenshuriken since Wind Release is strong against Lightning Release. But Sasuke may not even use Kirin - he'll probably use more hax jutsu.

The RasenShuriken is not nearly fast enough to counter Kirin. Kirin uses real lightning which moves nearly faster than sound.

7 tyranitars
12th February 2012, 9:37 AM
Sasuke's Susano'ou has most certainly improved/developed further, not to say what progress/improvement the EMS will give it.

And naruto's attack are most certainly more powerfull then Danzo's. :P

Chris
12th February 2012, 12:18 PM
Hey, less discussions about illegal fan translations. Thank you.

Platinum fan.
12th February 2012, 2:18 PM

Just watch as it rains the entire Naruto/Sasuke fight and Sasuke spams his thunderclap kirin thing as much as his EMS on Naruto. I think both Naruto and Sasuke are going to use/counter every move they currently posses until they get down to their uber broken Kyuubi mode vs Susanoo showdown. To be honest I wouldn't object to that as this should be the biggest and best fight in the entire Naruto series. I'll be disappointed if it's not.

Lorde
12th February 2012, 6:21 PM
The RasenShuriken is not nearly fast enough to counter Kirin. Kirin uses real lightning which moves nearly faster than sound.

Well then Naruto is doomed.

Just watch as it rains the entire Naruto/Sasuke fight and Sasuke spams his thunderclap kirin thing as much as his EMS on Naruto. I think both Naruto and Sasuke are going to use/counter every move they currently posses until they get down to their uber broken Kyuubi mode vs Susanoo showdown. To be honest I wouldn't object to that as this should be the biggest and best fight in the entire Naruto series. I'll be disappointed if it's not.

This fight should be the best; we've waited years for Naruto's and Sasuke's rematch, and Kishi better deliver the goods. I'll be upset if it has a corny ending like their previous fight.

TsukiMirage
12th February 2012, 7:45 PM
Unless Naruto wises up and fights Sasuke as the threat he is, I can't see their fight ending in any way but corny.

Shadow Lucario
12th February 2012, 7:50 PM
I don't think their first fight was corny at all. If it was then Naruto would have been able to bring him back, but Naruto lost, showing that not even their friendship will bring Sasuke back.

Banana Knight Arthur
12th February 2012, 8:47 PM
I don't think their first fight was corny at all. If it was then Naruto would have been able to bring him back, but Naruto lost, showing that not even their friendship will bring Sasuke back.

Even if Naruto won, Sasuke's pride and thirst for vengeance and power will have eventually left Konohagakure….

Lorde
12th February 2012, 10:28 PM

That scene where Naruto and Sasuke were looking at each other while inside the Chidori/Rasengan blast was a bit too chessy for my tastes. It didn't even seem to relate to friendship; it actually made me think that their relationship was a lot more serious, if you get what I mean. Naruto's and Sasuke's interactions during Part 2 have reinforced my beliefs.

Banana Knight Arthur
12th February 2012, 10:41 PM
That scene where Naruto and Sasuke were looking at each other while inside the Chidori/Rasengan blast was a bit too chessy for my tastes. It didn't even seem to relate to friendship; it actually made me think that their relationship was a lot more serious, if you get what I mean. Naruto's and Sasuke's interactions during Part 2 have reinforced my beliefs.

Clarify please….

You believe they have a romantic relationship going in secret?

Lorde
13th February 2012, 1:18 AM
Clarify please….

You believe they have a romantic relationship going in secret?

I simply think that their relationship is stronger than that of just friends; Naruto himself mentioned that Sasuke was like family during their fight at the Final Valley.

Banana Knight Arthur
13th February 2012, 1:53 AM
I simply think that their relationship is stronger than that of just friends; Naruto himself mentioned that Sasuke was like family during their fight at the Final Valley.

Ohhhhhhhhhh….

I though you were a crazed Sasuke/Naruto shipper………Heck Kurama ships Sasu/Naru……..

Shneak
13th February 2012, 9:02 PM
You don't understand, THEY HAVE A BOND.

Lorde
13th February 2012, 10:47 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhh….

I though you were a crazed Sasuke/Naruto shipper………Heck Kurama ships Sasu/Naru……..

Me, a shipper? Of course not. I was just pointing out that Naruto and Sasuke are more than just friends. I'm still not exactly sure what Naruto sees in Sasuke as they never really got along to begin with, but at least they have things in common; like the fact that they both lost their parents.

Banana Knight Arthur
14th February 2012, 1:14 AM
Me, a shipper? Of course not. I was just pointing out that Naruto and Sasuke are more than just friends. I'm still not exactly sure what Naruto sees in Sasuke as they never really got along to begin with, but at least they have things in common; like the fact that they both lost their parents.

Albeit Sasuke's parents were traitors to the village, as was much of the Uchiha clan, and were murdered.

Whereas Naruto's parents were heroes that made great contributions to Konohagakure, and sacrificed they're lives for the greater good of their villahe and the ninja world on a greater scale.

Heldigunner1
14th February 2012, 11:05 PM
just throwing this out, my idea on how the series will end.

naruto's prophecy, aswell as the prophet toad said they would both die if they fought. Which i think will happen, in the end the 5 nations close the doors to the shinobi world. This would allow the story to link itself into our modern day.

Platinum fan.
15th February 2012, 1:34 AM

With how the story changes all the time I wouldn't be surprised if they tweak that bit to. Remember how Itachi was set to be this big bad villain in part 1? But on one hand they did kind of tease it very very little that there was more to Itachi's goal. The biggest one I think is the rewrite of Gaara's backstory. He was suppose to be this unloved tragic kid who everyone hated and was forced to take in a tailed beast but in reality he was loved behind the scenes. While it didn't bother me that they tweaked that I didn't see it coming.

I so bet something of Naruto and Sasuke's history will be tweaked XD

TsukiMirage
15th February 2012, 9:42 AM
Naruto is amusing.

Begins with Karin the interrogation room. She seems infatuated while looking at Sasuke’s photograph, but since she was almost killed, she tears it up.

Suigetsu and Juugo go to Orochimaru’s secret base.
Suigetsu finds Orochimaru’s secret chamber.
He finds a scroll and gets really excited.

A large group of white Zetsu appear before Sasuke.
Sasuke uses a combination of Susano’o and Amaterasu.
One Zetsu flies through magic? He looks fragmented (not sure about that one)
White Zetsu: “It’s war. Defeat Killer Bee and Uzumaki Naruto. Our forces are rapidly diminishing.
Sasuke is flooded with memories of Naruto.

Sasuke: “I’m going to your location to cut you down!”
Sasuke finishes all the white Zetsu off.

Sasuke and a poem to Itachi.

Itachi is on his way somewhere.

Sasuke returns his katana to its scabbard.
Next week. Oh look who actually does something instead of just posing. Plus, the return of everyone's favorite trio.

Edit: Chapter summery (http://mangastream.com/read/jpreview/94032641/6).

Shadow Lucario
15th February 2012, 11:58 AM
I so bet something of Naruto and Sasuke's history will be tweaked XD

Like Itachi actually hated him and planted a hidden Jutsu in him that would take away all his powers when he fights Naruto. I'm callin it now!

In all seriousness, then yeah, something minor might be changed. As long as it isn't too big I won't mind.

lolipiece
15th February 2012, 12:14 PM
And just when I thought you'd become likable, Karin.

7 tyranitars
15th February 2012, 2:26 PM
Awesome! Karin is nutz, en Sasuke is just wickedly crazy. I loved how he said nii-san again.

Platinum fan.
15th February 2012, 3:00 PM
I hope that stuff about Karin is just for comic relief, we already have one Sakura in the series. What is with these girls and getting over Sasuke? It's not like he treated any of them well or with any kind of respect. Sasuke must have some secret love jutsu that he emits because I don't understand it. It's not healthy to stay with a guy who tried to kill you. Anyway cool that Suigetsu and Jugo are going to appear, I just mentioned how pointless their characters had became at this point and stand by it too XD

I also find it funny that Sasuke says Naruto is not a true ninja of Konoha. Hello pot Uchiha, meet kettle Uzumaki. Hey your both the same color!

TsukiMirage
15th February 2012, 3:35 PM
I think that stuff with Karin was just an act to get the Konoha ninjas to lower their guard. And Sasuke was referring to his belief that loneliness brings strength, and thus Naruto fighting alongside everyone goes against that.

Anyway, this chapter was really something. I liked Karin acting a little crazy so she could keep her lock picks. She should be joining the others soon by the looks of it. It was interesting to hear exactly why Suigetsu choose to stick around with them, all in order to eventually kill them. And it was cool seeing how he handled Juugo. I honestly can't wait to see what Suigetsu discovered, but it does look like they're destined to rejoin with Sasuke before the end of the war. But my personal favor part was watching Sasuke fight the White Zetsus, even if they weren't all that tough of an opponents. It was also unexpected, but it seems that Sasuke intends to keep his promise to Naruto about not targeting any Konoha ninjas til after him. Really great chapter.

Joltik-Kid
15th February 2012, 4:49 PM
As much as I tend to dislike Sasuke, I have to give it to him that he makes the manga interesting. I wonder what other powers Susanoo has, because only one attack doesn't seem like a Sasuke power up (that's more like a Naruto power up)

Locormus
15th February 2012, 5:12 PM
It's good that Hebi/Taka reappeared, I wonder what Suitgetsu has in store for Sasuke and the war. I don't think he's entirely pro Sasuke, so it could be something moreover in the vain that would screw Sasuke over in the end, and thus affecting the war on a pretty serious level. Also there's Karin who's going to escape from Konoha, didn't see that coming at all..

Juugo still being useless aside from being a wallbreaker..

Lorde
15th February 2012, 6:54 PM
I really didn't like this week's chapter. Learning that Karin has tools to escape and that she still seems to care about Sasuke just seems ridiculous; how long is Kishi going to milk her relationship with Sasuke? I liked seeing Suigetsu and Jugo again, but it looks like they've discovered something that will give Sasuke yet another advantage; as if he needed more power.

7 tyranitars
15th February 2012, 8:17 PM
I really didn't like this week's chapter. Learning that Karin has tools to escape and that she still seems to care about Sasuke just seems ridiculous; how long is Kishi going to milk her relationship with Sasuke? I liked seeing Suigetsu and Jugo again, but it looks like they've discovered something that will give Sasuke yet another advantage; as if he needed more power.

Idk about Karin to be honest, as Tsuki said it might be an act.

TsukiMirage
15th February 2012, 8:27 PM
It definitely seem like an act, as she stopped and got serious once they looked away. At the very least, I'm hoping Kishi is competent enough to not have another female character's personality not slide backwards just to be with Sasuke. Sakura is more the enough.

Lorde
15th February 2012, 8:42 PM
I honestly don't understand Karin anymore, so I'm not sure what her decision will be. Of course, even if she sides with the Alliance, I don't think she'll survive for long; I've never thought of her as particularly useful in battle. What I'm more interested in is Jugo's attack; did he suddenly lose control, or did he attack Suigetsu because of his comment?

gliscor&yanmega
15th February 2012, 8:47 PM
I really didn't like this week's chapter. Learning that Karin has tools to escape and that she still seems to care about Sasuke just seems ridiculous; how long is Kishi going to milk her relationship with Sasuke?

I don't think Karin having tools to escape a jail is ridiculous, wasn't she a prison guard for Orochimaru or something, she probably prepared for stuff like this(Being captured). Plus, I think it's pretty obvious she was just putting on an act to get the guys away. Interested in where Kishi plans to take this though.

It seems Sasuke's old team is all working their way up now.

Lorde
15th February 2012, 8:53 PM
I don't think Karin having tools to escape a jail is ridiculous, wasn't she a prison guard for Orochimaru or something, she probably prepared for stuff like this(Being captured). Plus, I think it's pretty obvious she was just putting on an act to get the guys away. Interested in where Kishi plans to take this though.

It just seems silly to me because her guards trust her even though she worked with Sasuke; aren't they trained not to trust anyone? They should have thoroughly examined and then confiscated every item on her person from the beginning. It just seems too convenient that she was able to hide a saw-blade and other tools.

gliscor&yanmega
15th February 2012, 9:05 PM
It just seems silly to me because her guards trust her even though she worked with Sasuke; aren't they trained not to trust anyone? They should have thoroughly examined and then confiscated every item on her person from the beginning. It just seems too convenient that she was able to hide a saw-blade and other tools.

Well I agree on the guards part, they really are rather horrible at their job, but when she was first brought to interrogating one of them was pretty bad at interrogating as well. Ibiki must be busy to allow this fail to happen.

Although at less Kishi didn't just ignore it. He gave reason...not perfect reasoning but reasoning no less. The guard seemed to have thought it would be better to just let Karin keep is so she wouldn't act violently and be more quiet with her Sasuke picture. As for her glasses, I don't think they would take away a person's sight(Although interrogating isn't suppose to be a nice thing but still), so her keeping her glasses I think is reasonable enough, although I suppose they should have checked to see if they were special kind of glasses.

Oh well, it doesn't really bother me. I just hope something good comes from this, people were doubting Sasuke's former team mates and this chapter they have started to shine in my eyes at less(Not so much with Juugo though).

Shadow Lucario
15th February 2012, 9:09 PM

The saw was on her glasses. They wouldn't take away the only way she can see. And the guards did say if they tried to take it she would act violent and that she was more quiet with it than without.

EDIT: Ninja'd. :P

Shneak
15th February 2012, 9:11 PM
A Team Taka based chapter. Not my favourite characters, but interesting nonetheless.

I really like Karin now, actually. I'm pretty sure she's just pretending she still likes them, and her actual feelings are revenge. I hope she escapes and fights him.

Jugo and Suigetsu finding whatever that scroll is adds a new mystery to the series. It probably has something to do with Impure World Resurrection, and I'd like to believe it's the first chapter of the second time skip.

I still hate Sasuke. I hope Itachi tries to kill him.

Shadow Lucario
15th February 2012, 9:15 PM
A Team Taka based chapter. Not my favourite characters, but interesting nonetheless.

I really like Karin now, actually. I'm pretty sure she's just pretending she still likes them, and her actual feelings are revenge. I hope she escapes and fights him.

Jugo and Suigetsu finding whatever that scroll is adds a new mystery to the series. It probably has something to do with Impure World Resurrection, and I'd like to believe it's the first chapter of the second time skip.

I still hate Sasuke. I hope Itachi tries to kill him.

If Karin fought Sasuke she would die O.o As for Itachi trying to kill Sasuke, that's not likely. We'll most likely get a conversation where Itachi tries to turn Sasuke to the Allies side.

Shneak
15th February 2012, 9:31 PM
If Karin fought Sasuke she would die O.o As for Itachi trying to kill Sasuke, that's not likely. We'll most likely get a conversation where Itachi tries to turn Sasuke to the Allies side.

That's how you get rid of Karin though. Have her fight and die. She obviously will not stand a chance, but it could give her closure. And yeah, Itachi will probably do the talking.

Has Sasuke seen a zombie yet? He's just found out about the war, so I doubt he has. He'll be shocked.

Charminions
15th February 2012, 9:40 PM
That's how you get rid of Karin though. Have her fight and die. She obviously will not stand a chance, but it could give her closure. And yeah, Itachi will probably do the talking..

Although letting Karin get killed by Sasuke wouldn't be bad, I doubt that would happen since Kishi has been so against the death of any important/semi-important characters. I feel that Karin will just heal the alliance ninjas who fight Sasuke or something. But her devious smile on that page also implies that she'll try to do something crazy. Meh, idk.

Shneak
15th February 2012, 9:45 PM
Although letting Karin get killed by Sasuke wouldn't be bad, I doubt that would happen since Kishi has been so against the death of any important/semi-important characters. I feel that Karin will just heal the alliance ninjas who fight Sasuke or something. But her devious smile on that page also implies that she'll try to do something crazy. Meh, idk.

I feel like there's still time for deaths. The final battle(s) are being pretty built-up and intense. And we at least know that Kishi can kill characters off with grace (Asuma, Kisame)... but then there's some bad deaths (Orochimaru, Konan)

Platinum fan.
15th February 2012, 10:18 PM
Hmm this chapter was alright. I Guess with Suigetsu's new info from Orochimaru's secret lab Sasuke will get another powerup, that is unless his Sharingan evolves yet again. How many different EMS designs are there? Sheesh it's getting hard to tell if it's still the EMS or a new Sharingan altogether now. Anyway it was nice to see Karin again, in a weird way I guess I do like her character because she was actually useful to Sasuke. I hope what she's doing is a trick and she doesn't still love Sasuke because like I said we don't need two Sakura's. Other then that this chapter was kinda boring other then what next week might set up between Sasuke and Itachi possibly crossing paths. Boy that's a talk no jutsu I don't wanna miss.

I guess it's cool Suigetsu and Jugo are still around but seeing Jugo mention Kimimaro again is just...why didn't they include him for a Kimimaro showdown and why even revive Kimimaro if he wasn't going to get any battle screen time at all? Whatever.

multi-scale
15th February 2012, 11:22 PM
Suigetsu finds something interesting, which could change the war that is currently in the favor of the Shinobi Alliance. However, it seems kind of late for a huge new thing to show up unless Kishi plans for Sasuke to take Tobi's place as head of Akatsuki.

lolipiece
16th February 2012, 12:51 AM
Too much "darkness" in this chapter.

Darkness = Sasuke

Crimsonlink
16th February 2012, 2:50 AM
Well here I was thinking that Karin's character was ruined just like Sakura's was back in part 1 but Kishi stopped himself in time.

Wonder what Suigetsu found that makes him think he can change the war.

Sasuke's part was pretty nice. His new hax Susanoo and Amaterasu are pretty cool.

I didn't get the end though as it confused me.

A decent chapter I guess.

uber gon
16th February 2012, 2:59 AM
Seeing Sasuke now will be SUCH a kick to the balls for Itachi.

JetshipperKekkaishi
16th February 2012, 3:16 AM
Seeing this chapter makes me hate Sasuke more. It seems like he became more darker and heartless than before. And the start of the chapter we see Karin with a love/hate problem with Sasuke. XD. Nothing more I can say. I would say that Kishi know how to flesh out Sasuke's hatred towards The Leaf Village for what they did to him. Now Itachi and Sasuke might meet up. Maybe Itachi would open Sasuke's eyes which it could be unlikely but it would be nice to see Itachi to at least try to save his little brother. Or if not,Naruto will be there to try to snap some sense into him.

Lorde
16th February 2012, 3:19 AM
Suigetsu finds something interesting, which could change the war that is currently in the favor of the Shinobi Alliance. However, it seems kind of late for a huge new thing to show up unless Kishi plans for Sasuke to take Tobi's place as head of Akatsuki.

That scroll that Suigetsu found seems like such a last-minute thing; and here I thought Kishi had planned everything in advance. Anyway, I don't particularly like the way things are going since it seems that this "war" is going to go on for a while longer.

And is Akatsuki even relevant anymore? Tobi and Zetsu are still alive, but the organization as a whole seems redundant.

TsukiMirage
16th February 2012, 3:51 AM
It just seems silly to me because her guards trust her even though she worked with Sasuke; aren't they trained not to trust anyone? They should have thoroughly examined and then confiscated every item on her person from the beginning. It just seems too convenient that she was able to hide a saw-blade and other tools. I saw it more as they were confident that they could deal with anything that happen because there was two of them against a single girl who as far as they know, isn't an actual ninja. In addition, Karin wasn't captured, but rescued from Sasuke, so they likely didn't think she would want to escape.

Platinum fan.
16th February 2012, 3:56 AM
That scroll that Suigetsu found seems like such a last-minute thing; and here I thought Kishi had planned everything in advance. Anyway, I don't particularly like the way things are going since it seems that this "war" is going to go on for a while longer.

And is Akatsuki even relevant anymore? Tobi and Zetsu are still alive, but the organization as a whole seems redundant.

Well the way I see it this scroll is a last ditch effort to make Suigetsu actually important to the plot, because he certainly wasn't going to beat anybody from the alliance that's for sure. The teasing of his character eventually taking on Kisame for Samehada did not happen just like Jugo not meeting Kimimaro. Not that he was even in the same league as Kisame but that's beside the point.

As for the Akatsuki imo bringing them back as Edo Tensei zombies was a waste. It was unnecessary and the Akatsuki looked much worse. Naruto is becoming to DBZ like.

DawnGirl_4
16th February 2012, 4:15 AM
So is anybody else wondering if Itachi is going after Sasuke? In the last chapter it was kinda like he is but he might not. And what if they did meet up? It would be like "you can't be here.." making Sasuke even crazier. And also is anybody else wondering what is gonna happen to Hidan. Deidara and Kakuzu? There all still alive but trapped... What is gonna happen to them?? They better dig up Hidan... He needs to come back!!

TyranitarFan
16th February 2012, 4:32 AM
Hidan's immortality was his downfall, as he cant be revived simply because he's not dead. unless tobi managed to pull off the usual ********, we'll prolly never see hidan again

DawnGirl_4
16th February 2012, 4:37 AM
Hidan's immortality was his downfall, as he cant be revived simply because he's not dead. unless tobi managed to pull off the usual ********, we'll prolly never see hidan again

But here's me problem... Hidan is still alive all the problem is he's in a friggin hole!! Someone should come and dig him up he's still friggin alive!! But he is slowly dying from malenurishment... Starvation

Jb
16th February 2012, 4:56 AM
Hidan has been in that hole for the past forever, if was going to die of starvation he'd be dead by now.

Shadow Lucario
16th February 2012, 5:52 AM
Hidan is in the Nara forest and no one goes there except the Nara clan.

lolipiece
16th February 2012, 6:16 AM
Kishimoto stated that Hidan would rot before he dies.

Good luck trying to find him.

dewey911p
16th February 2012, 7:38 AM
But here's me problem... Hidan is still alive all the problem is he's in a friggin hole!! Someone should come and dig him up he's still friggin alive!! But he is slowly dying from malenurishment... Starvation

if he survived a decapitation, i dont think food is a real issue. But without Kakuzu, who is there to string him back together? Also, no one but Shikamaru knows where he is, and i doubt Shikamaru would tell anyone

Shadow Lucario
16th February 2012, 7:54 AM
if he survived a decapitation, i dont think food is a real issue. But without Kakuzu, who is there to string him back together? Also, no one but Shikamaru knows where he is, and i doubt Shikamaru would tell anyone

By starvation they mean not killing. That's how he is immortal. He kept killing, but since he is in a hole he can't kill.

dewey911p
16th February 2012, 8:14 AM
By starvation they mean not killing. That's how he is immortal. He kept killing, but since he is in a hole he can't kill.

ah, starving as in the blood thirsty psychopath starving. got it, i missed that part of the convo :/

Master_of_grass
16th February 2012, 10:45 AM
The scroll suigetsu found was probs just to do with the rinnegan, dam you kishi and your love for the sauce

Lorde
16th February 2012, 6:41 PM
Hidan wasn't that great anyway, so I'm glad that he hasn't come back. The rest of the Akatsuki members have been treated like crap ever since Kabuto used the Edo Tensei, so I doubt that Hidan would have gotten better treatment.

TsukiMirage
16th February 2012, 6:59 PM
So is anybody else wondering if Itachi is going after Sasuke? In the last chapter it was kinda like he is but he might not. And what if they did meet up? It would be like "you can't be here.." making Sasuke even crazier. And also is anybody else wondering what is gonna happen to Hidan. Deidara and Kakuzu? There all still alive but trapped... What is gonna happen to them?? They better dig up Hidan... He needs to come back!! Sasuke and Itachi probably won't meet, since Sasuke's more likely to be converted by Itachi then he would be by Naruto and Kishi isn't likely to allow that. Itachi should still be on his way to deal with Kabuto, though it's kind of meaningless now.

The scroll suigetsu found was probs just to do with the rinnegan, dam you kishi and your love for the sauce I don't know. From the way Suigetsu spoke about it, it was something crazy that he thought even Orochimaru wouldn't have done. I think whatever is on that scroll is connected to Kabuto's other secret weapon.

Shneak
16th February 2012, 9:29 PM
It would have to be something even more broken than Edo Tensei. Something that's even more broken than reanimating the dead is reincarnating the dead.

Platinum fan.
16th February 2012, 10:35 PM
Sasuke and Itachi probably won't meet, since Sasuke's more likely to be converted by Itachi then he would be by Naruto and Kishi isn't likely to allow that. Itachi should still be on his way to deal with Kabuto, though it's kind of meaningless now.

I don't know. From the way Suigetsu spoke about it, it was something crazy that he thought even Orochimaru wouldn't have done. I think whatever is on that scroll is connected to Kabuto's other secret weapon.

I'll be very surprised if Sasuke and Itachi don't meet. If ever there was a time to see two characters just talking now would be the time. I mean why else keep Itachi around? To fight Kabuto? I think I'd actually rather see Itachi confront uber evil Sasuke now just to see how they view each other now. I could care less for him going after Kabuto, They could of had the kages do that.

DawnGirl_4
16th February 2012, 11:36 PM
BUT something that has been driving me crazy is Kakuzu states that nobody is immortal.... sooo he would know if there was a way to kill Hidan! And what about Deidara? I mean somebody could find if I'm pretty sure... but by now he might be dead by starvation. Also what else is crazy is Sasuke!! He really gonna go and fight against both Konoha and Tobi? I mean if he randomly comes there is a lot going on so hes just.. insane!!

TsukiMirage
16th February 2012, 11:51 PM
I'll be very surprised if Sasuke and Itachi don't meet. If ever there was a time to see two characters just talking now would be the time. I mean why else keep Itachi around? To fight Kabuto? I think I'd actually rather see Itachi confront uber evil Sasuke now just to see how they view each other now. I could care less for him going after Kabuto, They could of had the kages do that. If they did meet and Itachi wasn't able to change Sasuke's mind, then it'll be a real pull if Naruto was suddenly able to do it.

BUT something that has been driving me crazy is Kakuzu states that nobody is immortal.... sooo he would know if there was a way to kill Hidan! And what about Deidara? I mean somebody could find if I'm pretty sure... but by now he might be dead by starvation. Also what else is crazy is Sasuke!! He really gonna go and fight against both Konoha and Tobi? I mean if he randomly comes there is a lot going on so hes just.. insane!! Hidan's not really immortal though. He'll eventually die just like everyone else. And Sasuke isn't going to fight both Tobi and Konoha, he's merely going to fine Naruto.

DawnGirl_4
17th February 2012, 12:05 AM
Well obviously like I said before Hidan is gonna die from starvation if he hasnt yet. And I understand now that Sasuke is going after Naruto only but still at this point Naruto is fighting a lot so thats gonna be bad if Sasuke just appears. And also Itachi has to be going after Kabuto cuz Kishi wouldnt think to the point that Sasuke should meet up again with Itachi. Now I wanna know what your ideas one Tobis identity is!

Lorde
17th February 2012, 12:08 AM
It would have to be something even more broken than Edo Tensei. Something that's even more broken than reanimating the dead is reincarnating the dead.

For some reason, I can't imagine anything more broken than the Edo Tensei; even reincarnation of the dead doesn't seem all-that broken by comparison.

Banana Knight Arthur
17th February 2012, 12:33 AM
BUT something that has been driving me crazy is Kakuzu states that nobody is immortal.... sooo he would know if there was a way to kill Hidan! And what about Deidara? I mean somebody could find if I'm pretty sure... but by now he might be dead by starvation. Also what else is crazy is Sasuke!! He really gonna go and fight against both Konoha and Tobi? I mean if he randomly comes there is a lot going on so hes just.. insane!!

It was stated that if Hidan did not regularly perform the ritual, he would eventually lose the immortality effects.

It's been quite some time, and he his effectively dead, as Kishimoto once confirmed.

DawnGirl_4
17th February 2012, 12:36 AM
It was stated that if Hidan did not regularly perform the ritual, he would eventually lose the immortality effects.

It's been quite some time, and he his effectively dead, as Kishimoto once confirmed.

THANK YOU!! That cleared this up sooo much. So Hidan is let's say officially dead.

miles0624
17th February 2012, 1:25 AM
THANK YOU!! That cleared this up sooo much. So Hidan is let's say officially dead.

THANK GOD!!! I hated Hidan with a passion. I am sad that Naruto is going to dies. Ok, i'm just saying one more time. My prediction for the end, and if it happens, i will really hate the Naruto series, but both Naruto and Sasuke die, the Tsunade dies, Kaikashi becomes the next Hokage, followed by Sakura. I know, I hate Sakura so much too, but don't you guys see a pattern. The mentor's student becomes hokages. The third mentored Tsunade(fifth and only one living if you don't count Orochi-kauboto thing going on.) and Jiraya-who mentored Naruto and his dad( fourth), who mentored Kakaishi's team (who is the only one living from that team and potential sixth), who mentored Sakura (potential seventh and will be the only one surviving after Naruto and Sasuke die.) So lets all get ready to call Sakura Hokage. V.V

Or Naruto does some weird Jutsu that rearranges the world and makes everyone lose their ninja skills, bringing us to the modern world (oh, and by the way, he learns this jutsu with a spirtual meeting his mother and it is a clan secret from the sage of the sixth paths, and is never meant to be used.) The type of hax that only appears on Naruto.

However, I would like it if both Sakura and Sasuke died, and Naruto became Hokage, but that seems bleak right now.

My question is who will Sasuke run into first. Hopefully it is the genin ten. He can take them all out, kill Sakura (FINALLY) then show her dead body to Naruto. Then I wonder if Naruto will use his talk no justu.

Also, if you noticed, i was ranting a bit in here, and that is why my grammar is all over the place. Please don't hold it against me.

Anyways, I hope next week we can see the Hokage's fight with Madara. I don't want that to be entirely off screen.

JetshipperKekkaishi
17th February 2012, 3:41 AM
Makes me wonder who Sasuke will run into first. Feeling that it might be Itachi to have a chat to him about the rebirth of the Uchihas. Maybe It could be the Chunin. So they could try to fight Sasuke but don't stand a chance against him leaving Naruto a chance to fight Sasuke. To see that his friends got hurt or killed will unleash some rage in Naruto to battle Sasuke to death. Leaving it a tie or one will be left standing. Feeling that it will be Naruto who will win.

Joltik-Kid
17th February 2012, 3:46 AM
I think Itachi himself confirmed he would not seek Sasuke out...if they do meet, it's because Sasuke ran into him. But in all actually, it would be pretty interesting if they did cross paths. Anyway, I kind of want to see what's going on right now with the Kage vs Madara battle

peacemaker987
17th February 2012, 3:54 AM
Makes me wonder who Sasuke will run into first. Feeling that it might be Itachi to have a chat to him about the rebirth of the Uchihas. Maybe It could be the Chunin. So they could try to fight Sasuke but don't stand a chance against him leaving Naruto a chance to fight Sasuke. To see that his friends got hurt or killed will unleash some rage in Naruto to battle Sasuke to death. Leaving it a tie or one will be left standing. Feeling that it will be Naruto who will win.

I don't see Naruto doing anything of the sort. There was an entire arc dedicated to controlling his emotions, and his kindness was ultimately what gave him the strength to convince Kurama to his cause. Unleashing his rage would simply undo everything, and make him into a second Sasuke; albiet, no kind big brother to plan everything out.

I don't think Hidan would have been all that useful anyway. He still has to stand in his little circle and stab himself. With this many people on the field there's no way he'll get a chance to do it.

Haven't heard from Kabuto in awhile.

TsukiMirage
17th February 2012, 8:13 AM
Makes me wonder who Sasuke will run into first. Feeling that it might be Itachi to have a chat to him about the rebirth of the Uchihas. Maybe It could be the Chunin. So they could try to fight Sasuke but don't stand a chance against him leaving Naruto a chance to fight Sasuke. To see that his friends got hurt or killed will unleash some rage in Naruto to battle Sasuke to death. Leaving it a tie or one will be left standing. Feeling that it will be Naruto who will win. Sasuke already revealed this chapter that he doesn't intent to fight any Konoha ninjas, so the odds are low of him fighting and killing someone that would anger Naruto. I would say he either runs into Edo Madara and the Kages, some random Edo summon still around, or one of Naruto's clones next. They should provide enough of a challenge to level the playing field.

miles0624
17th February 2012, 9:38 AM
Sasuke already revealed this chapter that he doesn't intent to fight any Konoha ninjas, so the odds are low of him fighting and killing someone that would anger Naruto. I would say he either runs into Edo Madara and the Kages, some random Edo summon still around, or one of Naruto's clones next. They should provide enough of a challenge to level the playing field.

The thing is, naruto will be surrounded by other ninja, so Sasuke will have to fish someone, I.E. konoahnahs ten. (IT is 3am, so give me a break that i can't spell.

Lorde
17th February 2012, 6:36 PM
Haven't heard from Kabuto in awhile.

I hope Itachi runs into him soon so he can put a stop to the Edo Tensei. The jutsu is redundant now anyways, so it would be nice to put an end to it so that the manga can focus on Tobi and Sasuke from now on. Kabuto was never really that important in my mind anyway; he was just a way for Kishi to start the war without having to make too many new characters.

TsukiMirage
17th February 2012, 9:04 PM
The thing is, naruto will be surrounded by other ninja, so Sasuke will have to fish someone, I.E. konoahnahs ten. (IT is 3am, so give me a break that i can't spell. But it's unlikely that their fight would take place in the current situation, what with Naruto being nearly exhausted and still needing to fight Tobi, Sasuke is at 100%. That's why it's so likely Sasuke will run into another opponent to buy time, so that their final fight will take place when they both are recovered and probably alone.

multi-scale
17th February 2012, 9:55 PM
I'm kind of confused on Kabuto's intentions. All he said was he wanred Sasuke to further his research, but why go through all the trouble? He could easily resurrect another Uchiha and use them for research; in fact, they would be easier to control, so it would be the better option. I actually like Kabuto, and I feel like he still has a more important role to play. Of course the most intriguing thing is whatever's in that scroll is something even Orochimaru wouldn't consider (this is the same guy who put eyeballs in Danzo's arm and injected babies with Hashirama's chakra). The main thing I'm confused about is the place where the scroll is discovered. Suigetsu was told Sasuke would be at the hideout, which implies it's an Akatsuki hideout, but Suigetsu said he had been there several times, meaning it's probably Orochimaru's hideout. If Tobi purposely put Sasuke there, he either knew about the scroll and planned to use it, or more likely thought it was too dangerous to use (assuming he knew about it at all.) It maybe be like FMA, where they'll sacrifice a ton of people to revive the Sage or something.

TsukiMirage
18th February 2012, 1:54 AM
As far as we can tell, Kabuto's goal is the same as the goal that Orochimaru had, to gain the Rinnegan. In order to do that, he needs a living Uchiha with the Sharingan to infuse the Mokuton with. An Edo summon wouldn't be any use in such a situation.

Suigetsu and Juugo don't know that Tobi came and grabbed Sasuke up. As far as they should know, Sasuke and Karin simply left them after the summit. So it makes sense that Suigetsu would assume that Sasuke went to the closest Sound hideout, since Sasuke repeatedly referred to Taka as not being apart of Akatsuki.

Heldigunner1
18th February 2012, 2:43 AM
I am going to add my predition as to how the series will end. I don't feel like going into detail.

Tobi loses the war. After the war, the nations will call an end to the ninja area.
Sasuke and Naruto will fight and die. This will be the offical end the era of the ninja.

Shneak
18th February 2012, 3:10 AM
I don't think it will necessarily end all ninja, since that seems to be the biggest career in the manga. (If that's what you're saying.)

DawnGirl_4
18th February 2012, 3:33 AM
Its pretty obvious that Naruto will become Hokage in the end. Sasuke and Naruto will end up fighting (kinda has to happen) but neither is gonna die. Kishi isnt stupid. Naruto will almost kill Sasuke and then Sasuke will become "better" and be like its okay now. Tobi loses in the end (so sad) and Naruto ends with Hokage. End of story and for all the cliffhangers... they all die!

Lorde
18th February 2012, 3:43 AM
I am going to add my predition as to how the series will end. I don't feel like going into detail.

Tobi loses the war. After the war, the nations will call an end to the ninja area.
Sasuke and Naruto will fight and die. This will be the offical end the era of the ninja.

It would be kind of interesting if the ninja way of life ended. However, the samurai would still be around, and then the cycle of hatred might start again.

Shadow Lucario
18th February 2012, 3:52 AM
As far as we can tell, Kabuto's goal is the same as the goal that Orochimaru had, to gain the Rinnegan. In order to do that, he needs a living Uchiha with the Sharingan to infuse the Mokuton with. An Edo summon wouldn't be any use in such a situation.

Orochimaru wanted the Sharingan. Not the Rinnegan. He wanted it so he could learn every Jutsu in the world.

Joltik-Kid
18th February 2012, 3:59 AM
Sasuke just feels and seems to lost in his own hatred to be saved at this point...if Naruto couldn't convince him three times already...I don't see how he can do it now. And I'd rather Naruto not die at all since he's the main character and it would be really bold of Kishi to do that.

Lorde
18th February 2012, 4:03 AM
Orochimaru wanted the Sharingan. Not the Rinnegan. He wanted it so he could learn every Jutsu in the world.

It has been heavily implied that Orochimaru wanted the Sharingan because he knew that it could mutate into a Rinnegan.

multi-scale
18th February 2012, 4:08 AM

Like 4th Kira said, the Rinnegan can copy any technique of any nature, so ultimately it would be more useful for learning techniques.

Shadow Lucario
18th February 2012, 5:05 AM
It has been heavily implied that Orochimaru wanted the Sharingan because he knew that it could mutate into a Rinnegan.

Where is it implied? The only person to have known about the Sharingan (which was an Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan) evolving into the Rinnegan was Madara and he died shortly thereafter.

EDIT: Also, the Rinnegan doesn't copy anything. It allows the user to use the five Chakra natures and use the Six Paths technique.

Joltik-Kid
18th February 2012, 5:26 AM
Where is it implied? The only person to have known about the Sharingan (which was an Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan) evolving into the Rinnegan was Madara and he died shortly thereafter.

EDIT: Also, the Rinnegan doesn't copy anything. It allows the user to use the five Chakra natures and use the Six Paths technique.
Kabuto implied it...and since he knew, it was obvious Orchimaru had to know, or at the very least speculate that it was possible

TsukiMirage
18th February 2012, 5:45 AM
Orochimaru wanted the Sharingan. Not the Rinnegan. He wanted it so he could learn every Jutsu in the world. Due to nature restriction, the Sharingan wouldn't be able to learn every technique in the world. But the Rinnegan could, since it allows the user to wield all five elements.

EDIT: Also, the Rinnegan doesn't copy anything. It allows the user to use the five Chakra natures and use the Six Paths technique. When Edo Madara activated it during the war. Kabuto spoke about how Orochimaru had guessed that the Sharingan could become the Rinnegan from their experiments. Factor in the Mokuton experiments and him working on Danzo, plus Orochimaru going after an actual Uchiha instead of attempting to just gain the Sharingan eyes themselves, and it's clear he was after the Rinnegan.

If he had gained the Rinnegan, he would still have been able to use the Sharingan to copy techniques, while being bale to use all the natures due to the Rinnegan.

Lorde
18th February 2012, 7:18 PM
I wonder if we'll ever see Orochimaru again. I personally don't want him to return, but he has a knack for appearing when he's not wanted. I'm surprised that Orochimaru was able to gather so much intel on the Akatsuki organization, though. He was only a member for a short time before he had to leave, and even with Kabuto as Sasori's spy, I don't think it would've been possible to get all that information. He seemed to know exactly who was really in charge too, which makes things more interesting; maybe he and Tobi worked together for a while?

Banana Knight Arthur
18th February 2012, 7:25 PM
I wonder if we'll ever see Orochimaru again. I personally don't want him to return, but he has a knack for appearing when he's not wanted. I'm surprised that Orochimaru was able to gather so much intel on the Akatsuki organization, though. He was only a member for a short time before he had to leave, and even with Kabuto as Sasori's spy, I don't think it would've been possible to get all that information. He seemed to know exactly who was really in charge too, which makes things more interesting; maybe he and Tobi worked together for a while?

Yes, if only because he lives on inside Kabutomaru………

I would not mind if he took over permanent control in a moment of weakness where Kabutomaru was incredibly low on chakra.

SharpedoX
18th February 2012, 7:29 PM
Yes, if only because he lives on inside Kabutomaru………

I would not mind if he took over permanent control in a moment of weakness where Kabutomaru was incredibly low on chakra.

I guess it's quite possible.

It's amazing how Orochimaru's legacy still has an impact on the shinobi world (now considering the scrolls Suigetsu found in the latest chapter). Perhaps he'll truly be the series' last challenge.

Despite Naruto's most recent "upgrade", I'm not sure how Tobi will fall considering how low his opinion of his opponents are.

Shneak
18th February 2012, 8:13 PM
I love how Orochimaru has become severely outclassed in power by villains, but may still be the most important one to date. If he did come back, it better have worth, even if his death was handled badly.

Lorde
18th February 2012, 9:09 PM
I love how Orochimaru has become severely outclassed in power by villains, but may still be the most important one to date. If he did come back, it better have worth, even if his death was handled badly.

He was an important character since he knew a lot of important things. I just wish that he had revealed how much he knew when he was still alive; maybe then he would have been more of a threat.

Platinum fan.
18th February 2012, 9:29 PM
Orochimaru did leave a impressive legacy behind, but to be honest his death felt kinda right to me in some way. He was crazy about gaining Sasuke's body (not the gay way) and ended when he bit off more then he could chew. Then he tried again and got sealed away by Itachi in a fight where he wasn't needed. I like Orochimaru a lot more now because now he doesn't feel as cheap when compared to all the Uchiha's. No wonder the poor guy wanted a Uchiha. I don't want him to return to be honest because his character feels complete to me. He tried to achieve ultimate power through Sasuke and all his planning failed him. What more can you do with Orochimaru? Just have other ninja's use his legacy like Kabuto is doing right now and with Suigetsu discovery his secret lab and scroll. It feels more important now that he's dead for me anyway. No more back from the dead people please.

Banana Knight Arthur
19th February 2012, 3:16 AM

Well he never really died, Sasuke seized control of the body/mind-switch/control jutsu, and Orochimaru lived on inside, albeit somewhat comatose or what have you. Then he emerged alive and well when Sasuke's chakra was critical vs. Itachi, and said Uchiha sealed him into eternal genjutsu hell, unaware Orochimaru had his existence well grounded on Earth, inside of Kabuto.

7 tyranitars
19th February 2012, 10:01 AM
Orochimaru did leave an impressive legacy behind. His obsession with the sharingan was eventually his downfall.

SharpedoX
19th February 2012, 12:51 PM
Wonder what's Tobi's next move considering he wasn't minimally phased by anyone and the whole Alliance is going against him.

TsukiMirage
19th February 2012, 6:42 PM
He'll probably start using the Rinnegan abilities now, which would actually be quite useful against an army given what we've seen. From what we saw this chapter, it appears he's also calling in all the remaining Zetsus to intercept the Alliance forces. The Gedo Mazo would also likely be used, and if he can use that astral dragon attack that Nagato did against Hanzo, that would definitely be pretty Hax.

Banana Knight Arthur
19th February 2012, 6:52 PM
Wonder what's Tobi's next move considering he wasn't minimally phased by anyone and the whole Alliance is going against him.

Tobi's next move is to roll over and die………

The real danger is Edo Madara, who is aware of the grand plan, and Kabutomaru, and Sasuke….

Shneak
19th February 2012, 7:11 PM
I just watched the Sasuke vs Orochimaru episodes, and there's a flashback of Orochimaru fighting Jiraiya where he says his ultimate goal is immortality. Perhaps that's what Suigetsu found? Making Sasuke a super soldier would change the entire war.

Lorde
19th February 2012, 7:16 PM
I just watched the Sasuke vs Orochimaru episodes, and there's a flashback of Orochimaru fighting Jiraiya where he says his ultimate goal is immortality. Perhaps that's what Suigetsu found? Making Sasuke a super soldier would change the entire war.

There's no such thing as immortality, though. Kakuzu and Hidan both had a form of immortality, but they were flawed; Kakuzu could only stay alive as long as he had extra hearts and Hidan had to continue killing in order to remain immortal. Even Orochimaru's Living Corpse Reincarnation technique had a weakness as we saw when Sasuke countered it.

Shneak
19th February 2012, 7:25 PM
There's no such thing as immortality, though. Kakuzu and Hidan both had a form of immortality, but they were flawed; Kakuzu could only stay alive as long as he had extra hearts and Hidan had to continue killing in order to remain immortal. Even Orochimaru's Living Corpse Reincarnation technique had a weakness as we saw when Sasuke countered it.

I know we've seen various forms if immortality, but I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if it was a new one. One where you can't feel pain or your cells immediately regenerate.

Banana Knight Arthur
19th February 2012, 7:32 PM
Unlikely…

If Orochimaru was or had an immortality jutsu, he wouldn't need to go through all the trouble and predicaments he was shown to have gone through…...

Shneak
19th February 2012, 7:36 PM
Unlikely…

If Orochimaru was or had an immortality jutsu, he wouldn't need to go through all the trouble and predicaments he was shown to have gone through…...

Orochimaru specifically wanted Sasuke's body, so maybe it requires a stable host?

I don't know.

Lorde
19th February 2012, 7:42 PM
Orochimaru's obsession with Sasuke was really creepy. I know he was just after Sasuke's body so he could have the Sharingan, but sometimes it seemed more complicated than that, if you know what I mean. That's what made Orochimaru interesting; he was insane and you never knew what to expect from him.

Banana Knight Arthur
19th February 2012, 7:45 PM
Orochimaru's obsession with Sasuke was really creepy. I know he was just after Sasuke's body so he could have the Sharingan, but sometimes it seemed more complicated than that, if you know what I mean. That's what made Orochimaru interesting; he was insane and you never knew what to expect from him.

Orochimaru was a raving gay……….

He clearly showed no interest in female nature…..

Shneak
19th February 2012, 7:48 PM

Also in that same episode: Orochimaru watches Itachi training and calls him the power of the Sharingan beautiful. Not creepy at all.

Platinum fan.
19th February 2012, 8:29 PM

One of the reasons I liked Orochimaru is because of his creepy obsession with Sasuke. It was serious, creepy, but at the same time funny if you made it out that way. Plenty of people made Orochimaru's obsession into a gay thing and it was funny. When I first saw Orochimaru in volume 6 of Naruto (I didn't watch the anime much) I thought he was a woman. He had a woman's body back when Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura first met him. Then again I thought Haku was a girl back then to...which they did on purpose. Man that was a girly boy. I sometimes still refer to him as she. Anyway back to Orochimaru I actually thought at one point Orochimaru would take over Sasuke in part 2 if only for a chapter or two. I knew it wouldn't last long as Sasuke really did become a much bigger threat even at the start of part 2.

Banana Knight Arthur
19th February 2012, 9:04 PM
Also in that same episode: Orochimaru watches Itachi training and calls him the power of the Sharingan beautiful. Not creepy at all.

IRL, Orochimaru had a man crush on Itachi.

7 tyranitars
19th February 2012, 9:49 PM
One of the reasons I liked Orochimaru is because of his creepy obsession with Sasuke. It was serious, creepy, but at the same time funny if you made it out that way. Plenty of people made Orochimaru's obsession into a gay thing and it was funny. When I first saw Orochimaru in volume 6 of Naruto (I didn't watch the anime much) I thought he was a woman. He had a woman's body back when Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura first met him. Then again I thought Haku was a girl back then to...which they did on purpose. Man that was a girly boy. I sometimes still refer to him as she. Anyway back to Orochimaru I actually thought at one point Orochimaru would take over Sasuke in part 2 if only for a chapter or two. I knew it wouldn't last long as Sasuke really did become a much bigger threat even at the start of part 2.

Haha I remember that about Haku, when I first started watching Naruto I was like: wait.. is that a guy? O_O

Platinum fan.
20th February 2012, 12:04 AM
Haha I remember that about Haku, when I first started watching Naruto I was like: wait.. is that a guy? O_O

When Haku appeared Kakashi and Zabuza both referred to him as a "him" I thought it was a mistake to keep you guessing at first to screw your mind to show he's really a girl. Nope Haku was really a guy. No matter how girly he was when he and Naruto met in the woods. I do find it funny that Naruto referred to him as a girl when they first talked and Haku does not correct him until he's getting ready to leave. I guess he was use to it.

Lorde
20th February 2012, 12:12 AM
Oh, Haku. I thought it was weird that he looked like a girl, and he even sounded like a girl in the anime. And if I remember correctly, a few people thought that Deidara was female back when Part 2 started. I guess Kishi gives certain male characters very feminine features.

Platinum fan.
20th February 2012, 12:28 AM
Oh, Haku. I thought it was weird that he looked like a girl, and he even sounded like a girl in the anime. And if I remember correctly, a few people thought that Deidara was female back when Part 2 started. I guess Kishi gives certain male characters very feminine features.

To this day I still consider Haku a flat chested girl. I don't care what anyone says! HE IS A GIRL! Deidara does fit that bill to when you first see him but as the series goes on he looks more like a guy, not like Haku who was girly the entire time. I find it funny Haku was more pretty then Sakura in some scenes of the early volume. Kishi said he had trouble with girls, but he sure did improve. Compare Sakura of back then to now. Still if he said he had trouble with girls how did he make Haku look so pretty? I've confused myself.

TsukiMirage
20th February 2012, 3:16 AM
To be fair the situation he was in, being a young orphan surrounded by criminals, would have made pretending to be a boy logical.

Banana Knight Arthur
20th February 2012, 3:26 AM
To be fair the situation he was in, being a young orphan surrounded by criminals, would have made pretending to be a boy logical.

But Haku WAS a boy…...

Profesco
20th February 2012, 3:48 AM
But Haku WAS a boy…...

She's that good an actress.

Locormus
20th February 2012, 5:04 PM

Or he is that good a hider! ;)

Platinum fan.
20th February 2012, 7:52 PM

Exactly! Haku was such a good actress she has even fooled herself into thinking she's a boy. I refuse to accept that she's a guy. Haku is a girl!

Shneak
20th February 2012, 8:10 PM

Female Deidara is more appealing, imo.

Endless
20th February 2012, 9:23 PM
A little change in topic, but am I the only one who is cofused about White Zetsu? The clones suspected that Sasuke killed the original, but I find that to be just too underplayed. He is still such a mysterious character and that was just an extremely strange way of getting rid of him. So I kind of doubt that we have seen the last of him.

And at the Kage Summit, A broke he neck, but he still reappeared later, and I don't recall that it was ever stated to be a clone.

TsukiMirage
20th February 2012, 10:20 PM
Considering how most of the Edo summons and Black Zetsu was treated, I could easily see Kishi allowing the original one to be taken out so quickly. Afterall, he wasn't suppose to be that strong in the first pace.

Also, the one at the summit was implied to be a clone. The real one was hiding, watching Sasuke until later.

Banana Knight Arthur
20th February 2012, 10:56 PM
Considering how most of the Edo summons and Black Zetsu was treated, I could easily see Kishi allowing the original one to be taken out so quickly. Afterall, he wasn't suppose to be that strong in the first pace.

Also, the one at the summit was implied to be a clone. The real one was hiding, watching Sasuke until later.

Yeah, Zetsu was full of himself…….

To think he wanted to capture Naruto by himself...

Lorde
20th February 2012, 11:29 PM
I don't expect great things from Black Zetsu; he'll probably die off-screen. White Zetsu is dead if I recall correctly, which is a shame since I liked White Zetsu more than I like Black Zetsu. Still, I'm glad that the story is moving forward again. I really want to see the conclusion of Tobi's battle with Naruto and Killer Bee.

Banana Knight Arthur
21st February 2012, 12:15 AM
I don't expect great things from Black Zetsu; he'll probably die off-screen. White Zetsu is dead if I recall correctly, which is a shame since I liked White Zetsu more than I like Black Zetsu. Still, I'm glad that the story is moving forward again. I really want to see the conclusion of Tobi's battle with Naruto and Killer Bee.

One thing we can all agree on is Zetsu was the flop of Akatsuki.

Whereas the MVP was Pain….

I'm sure that conclusion won't come, Sasuke will but, naturally.

DawnGirl_4
21st February 2012, 1:09 AM
I'm just ready for Tobi to take off his friggin mask and finally put to rest who he is!

peacemaker987
21st February 2012, 1:51 AM
Well for the moment Tobi, edo Madara and Sasuke all seem pretty much invincible.

Banana Knight Arthur
21st February 2012, 2:27 AM
Well for the moment Tobi, edo Madara and Sasuke all seem pretty much invincible.

Edo Madara at least does not show knowledge or skill in space-time jutsu, the cheapest of them all…..

The only acceptable one is Minato's Thunder God jutsu….

Sasuke, also has that one Jutsu, where he goes to the land of summoned beasts…..

Noheart
21st February 2012, 2:42 AM

As does Naruto. Hell, when Sasuke and him face off it'll probably be one of the best fights in Anime history.

Lorde
21st February 2012, 2:52 AM

I'm not so sure about Tobi; he certainly has an advantage with the Rinnegan, but I think Sasuke and Edo Madara pose a bigger threat (especially the latter).

Banana Knight Arthur
21st February 2012, 2:58 AM
I'm not so sure about Tobi; he certainly has an advantage with the Rinnegan, but I think Sasuke and Edo Madara pose a bigger threat (especially the latter).

Well, you know, Madara Uchiha has a Rin'negan also…..

I think Madara is calling the shots, Tobi was always working to revive/bring back the real Madara. And Kabutomaru obviously has his own influence and desires/plans.

dewey911p
21st February 2012, 7:39 AM
As does Naruto. Hell, when Sasuke and him face off it'll probably be one of the best fights in Anime history.

we can only hope. i rewatched the Naruto/saskue fight from part 1 of the Anime and i thought it was just awesome. I only hope that the upcoming confrontation can be just as good, and hopefully better! The fighting scenes are usually pretty good in Naruto, as long as Kishimoto devotes enough time to them anyway and i always like how they play out in the anime, especially naruto v. pain XD

just my humble opinion though

TsukiMirage
21st February 2012, 9:56 AM
Well for the moment Tobi, edo Madara and Sasuke all seem pretty much invincible. Edo Madara, while being the most literally in terms of being invincible, is also the easiest to defeat, since his life is at the whim of another (Kabuto).

Platinum fan.
21st February 2012, 12:42 PM
Edo Madara seems to be the most powerful being in the Naruto universe. He can pretty much do everything minus Tobi's dimension space thing, which really isn't all that bad if you know how to counter it, like Minato and Konan did. But Edo Madara can do anything. I bet the next thing you know he'll have a secret tail beast on him that makes the Kyubi look like crap.

multi-scale
21st February 2012, 3:40 PM
Edo Madara seems to be the most powerful being in the Naruto universe. He can pretty much do everything minus Tobi's dimension space thing, which really isn't all that bad if you know how to counter it, like Minato and Konan did. But Edo Madara can do anything. I bet the next thing you know he'll have a secret tail beast on him that makes the Kyubi look like crap.

Sage of the Six Paths says what.
I don't think we should disregard Tobi just yet. He's just starting to fight seriously, and Edo Madara seems to be evenly matched by the Kages.

Banana Knight Arthur
21st February 2012, 5:16 PM
I don't think we should disregard Tobi just yet. He's just starting to fight seriously, and Edo Madara seems to be evenly matched by the Kages.

I for one, feel Edo Madara is holding back……

Isn't he at Kabuto's whim?

Lorde
21st February 2012, 6:05 PM

Plus he's immortal because of the Edo Tensei. So even if someone was powerful enough to counter his moves, they'd still have a tough time defeating him since he can't die. He would have to be sealed like the other Edo Tensei ninja, but it will probably be hard for someone to get close enough to him to actually perform the necessary sealing jutsu.

Platinum fan.
21st February 2012, 6:23 PM

I meant that we've seen! Yeah Sage of Six Paths is basically the ruler of all things ninja. So far we don't know how the fight with the Kages are going against Madara. I'm sure they'll win but like the 4th KIRA said Madara's a zombie now so he can't die. Which means he should be able to spam all his attacks without risk of health. I don't think even the Sage of Six Paths could spam all his attacks without some kind of risk...unless he was like a ninja God...wait he kinda is what with how everyone talks about him...never mind forget I said that.

7 tyranitars
21st February 2012, 7:11 PM
I meant that we've seen! Yeah Sage of Six Paths is basically the ruler of all things ninja. So far we don't know how the fight with the Kages are going against Madara. I'm sure they'll win but like the 4th KIRA said Madara's a zombie now so he can't die. Which means he should be able to spam all his attacks without risk of health. I don't think even the Sage of Six Paths could spam all his attacks without some kind of risk...unless he was like a ninja God...wait he kinda is what with how everyone talks about him...never mind forget I said that.

Like Edo-Madara said, Edo tensei is a tech invented to wipe the map clean. :P

Shneak
21st February 2012, 8:42 PM
I wonder if Kishi would kill a Kage off off-screen...

Shadow Lucario
21st February 2012, 10:05 PM
I meant that we've seen! Yeah Sage of Six Paths is basically the ruler of all things ninja.

Hiruzen is weeping in his grave. Anyway, I doubt he would do that. Kishimoto isn't the type of person to kill someone off screen. Hiruzen, Jiraiya, and Asuma all died in a featured fight so I don't see why a Kage would be any different.

Lorde
21st February 2012, 11:12 PM
I wonder if Kishi would kill a Kage off off-screen...

I doubt it. The Gokage are important characters now, so he can't afford to kill one of them off-screen. I remember back when the very thought of the Raikage, Mizukage and Tsuchikage being important was laughable; few people believed that we'd even see them, and fewer people believed that they'd be important.

peacemaker987
22nd February 2012, 5:50 AM
^your gif is so mesmerizing...

I think A will die first, assuming any of them die at all. Being the Supreme leader, and probably the biggest threat - especially with Onoki and his weight shifting crap. As of right now their combo was the only to touch edo Madara through Susanoo. Mei's lava/steam isn't so bad without a significant distraction from A/Onoki.

and he's handicapped too. (http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEbjVVaN3gOq_9Plwz23A_e_K624HE3-jNAAymsj6swvIMNUMwuQ)

I hope Kishi at least allows Madara to deal a crippling blow like this. I'd punch an infant if he just lets them off scott-free.

TsukiMirage
22nd February 2012, 9:40 AM
Spoiler summery (http://mangastream.com/read/jpreview/83942308/4).

Looks like we finally get to see the end of Edo Madara vs the Kages. Plus, an unexpected meeting.

7 tyranitars
22nd February 2012, 12:20 PM
Oh damn. But knowing he could use mokuton it shouldn't really be a suprise. And with Itachi meeting Sasuke, this might be his last chance.

DANdotW
22nd February 2012, 1:30 PM
That was a nice enough chapter. I'd rather have seen a little bit more fighting from the Kage's, but hey, at least we were updated on them. Oh First, you sure are being *****d out now aren't you.

7 tyranitars
22nd February 2012, 3:20 PM
Everyone likes a piece of shodaime hokage :P.

TsukiMirage
22nd February 2012, 4:19 PM
He's getting around as much as the Sharingan.

Anyway, the chapter itself was pretty good. Seeing a little bit more of why Hashirama was such a legend is always useful, though he still doesn't have the same flare as Madara has shown. I have to say I liked finally seeing Susanoo with legs, even if they were well defined. And Onoki's past was interesting too, though I would have liked to see more of that battle between him and Madara. The look on Sasuke's face when he saw Itachi was great. Can't wait to see what happens when they finally meet again. Wonderful chapter.

7 tyranitars
22nd February 2012, 4:39 PM
He's getting around as much as the Sharingan.

Anyway, the chapter itself was pretty good. Seeing a little bit more of why Hashirama was such a legend is always useful, though he still doesn't have the same flare as Madara has shown. I have to say I liked finally seeing Susanoo with legs, even if they were well defined. And Onoki's past was interesting too, though I would have liked to see more of that battle between him and Madara. The look on Sasuke's face when he saw Itachi was great. Can't wait to see what happens when they finally meet again. Wonderful chapter.

I almost expect kishi to wait with showing us that for another 4-5 chapters. Just to cliffhanger anoy us :P.

Joltik-Kid
22nd February 2012, 4:48 PM
From the looks of the end of the chapter...it appeared that Itachi didn't even notice Sasuke...plus his still needs to stop Kabuto

7 tyranitars
22nd February 2012, 4:55 PM
From the looks of the end of the chapter...it appeared that Itachi didn't even notice Sasuke...plus his still needs to stop Kabuto

But Sasuke isn't just gonna leave this, he will probably chase him.

Joltik-Kid
22nd February 2012, 5:15 PM
Who knows, maybe he'll brush it off saying his mind is playing tricks on him...guess will have to wait till the next chapter

TsukiMirage
22nd February 2012, 5:39 PM
Who knows, maybe he'll brush it off saying his mind is playing tricks on him...guess will have to wait till the next chapter He'll probably spend the next few chapters checking to make sure he isn't under a genjutsu.

Lorde
22nd February 2012, 5:54 PM
Looks like Kishi's going to manage multiple fights at once; that's a recipe for disaster. Still, I'm glad that we got to see more of Madara's fight with the Gokage, but I'm tired of Onoki getting exposition; I wish he'd just die already. I can't wait to see Sasuke and Itachi interact; I hope it happens in the next chapter.

7 tyranitars
22nd February 2012, 5:55 PM
He'll probably spend the next few chapters checking to make sure he isn't under a genjutsu.

And after that hysteracly scream nee-saaaaannn :P

Banana Knight Arthur
22nd February 2012, 6:00 PM

Unlikely.

Sasuke will want to share with his nii-san all the atrocities he's commited.

He'll probably spend the next few chapters checking to make sure he isn't under a genjutsu.

With his eyes, I'm sure he can quickly ascertain that Itachi is an Edo Tensei corpse and not a genjutsu.

And after that hysteracly scream nee-saaaaannn :P

FYI, nee-san, short for Onee-san is sister, LOL
nii-san, short for Oniisan is brother XD

7 tyranitars
22nd February 2012, 6:09 PM
FYI, nee-san, short for Onee-san is sister, LOL
nii-san, short for Oniisan is brother XD

Please don't make fun of my dislexia :(. wel nii san then xD
(Sorry Itachi :( )

Banana Knight Arthur
22nd February 2012, 6:14 PM
Please don't make fun of my dislexia :(. wel nii san then xD
(Sorry Itachi :( )

Oh I was just pointing out, LOL.

Sometimes I myself am a bit dyslexic myself or whatever and I see 9s as 6s and whathave you.

7 tyranitars
22nd February 2012, 6:16 PM
Oh I was just pointing out, LOL.

Sometimes I myself am a bit dyslexic myself or whatever and I see 9s as 6s and whathave you.

With numbers it sort of haves a differend name, but idk what it is called :P.

Platinum fan.
22nd February 2012, 6:40 PM
Oh look! The Gokages battle is shown more! Funny we were all just talking about them not that long ago. Again I don't care about the Gokages anymore but it was nice seeing Kabuto and Edo Madara again. I have to admit I didn't care much for this chapter. More teasing of Sasuke and Itachi crossing paths just like last chapter, it was obvious it was going to happen unless Sasuke thinks his eyes are playing trick on him. I mean he does have Itachi's old eyes which is kinda weird since Itachi is now back from the dead and all... anyway it was mainly about Onoki's past which only hints that his character is going to die even more. Truthfully other then Mizukage, they can all die fighting Madara. The new generation is going to surpass them anyway. Actually Gaara is part of the new generation XD overall the chapter was pretty boring for me, even with the stuff revealed about Edo Madara.

Lorde
22nd February 2012, 6:43 PM
I wasn't surprised to see Hashirama's face on Madara's body; I had expected to see it on him ever since we found out that he could use Mokuton. And speaking of Mokuton, I wonder what those flowers can do, aside from expelling pollen of course.

Platinum fan.
22nd February 2012, 6:56 PM
I wasn't surprised to see Hashirama's face on Madara's body; I had expected to see it on him ever since we found out that he could use Mokuton. And speaking of Mokuton, I wonder what those flowers can do, aside from expelling pollen of course.

To be honest when I saw those flowers and the pollen I thought "Madara's using Sleep Powder, Stun Spore, and PoisonPowder!" whatever it does I'm sure it's a hax.

7 tyranitars
22nd February 2012, 8:06 PM
Oh look! The Gokages battle is shown more! Funny we were all just talking about them not that long ago. Again I don't care about the Gokages anymore but it was nice seeing Kabuto and Edo Madara again. I have to admit I didn't care much for this chapter. More teasing of Sasuke and Itachi crossing paths just like last chapter, it was obvious it was going to happen unless Sasuke thinks his eyes are playing trick on him. I mean he does have Itachi's old eyes which is kinda weird since Itachi is now back from the dead and all... anyway it was mainly about Onoki's past which only hints that his character is going to die even more. Truthfully other then Mizukage, they can all die fighting Madara. The new generation is going to surpass them anyway. Actually Gaara is part of the new generation XD overall the chapter was pretty boring for me, even with the stuff revealed about Edo Madara.

Gaara won't and isn't allowed to die :C. He is too young.

Same here, I wasn't that suprised. And perhaps it haves thorns? Just a shot in the dark I don't know.

To be honest when I saw those flowers and the pollen I thought "Madara's using Sleep Powder, Stun Spore, and PoisonPowder!" whatever it does I'm sure it's a hax.

Don't forget Spore :P.

Shneak
22nd February 2012, 8:52 PM
- Stone Will? Must be an Onoki chapter.
- Glad we're back to the Kages.
- That Wood style flower jutsu looks awesome.
- I love how young Onoki's nose is still huge.
- Another great Madara pose-quote.
- I don't get what Kabuto is planning? Somehow he's going to summon the First Hokage, isn't he?
- Sasuke's expression when he sees Itachi is hilarious.

I liked the chapter. The best thing about this fight is that it's on such a large scale, even larger than the one the Tailed Beasts are in.

Joltik-Kid
22nd February 2012, 8:54 PM
Unlikely.

Okay wise one...(not to be rude or anything) but what do you think is gonna happen? Itachi broke free of Kabuto's control

Banana Knight Arthur
22nd February 2012, 8:55 PM
- Stone Will? Must be an Onoki chapter.
- Glad we're back to the Kages.
- That Wood style flower jutsu looks awesome.
- I love how young Onoki's nose is still huge.
- Another great Madara pose-quote.
- I don't get what Kabuto is planning? Somehow he's going to summon the First Hokage, isn't he?
- Sasuke's expression when he sees Itachi is hilarious.

I liked the chapter. The best thing about this fight is that it's on such a large scale, even larger than the one the Tailed Beasts are in.

A clone, maybe he could've produced, the real deal, NO, his body is in the Ninja earth but his soul was sealed with his brothers when Hiruzen used Shiki Fuujin……so in the sense that Madara was revived, no Hashirama Senju cannot be summoned/revived.

@Kid, a ninja of Itachi's level would surely sense such a large, powerful and sinister chakra approaching/passing-by, remember, as per Kurama's words, this is a chakra more sinister than Madara's….I'm well aware of Itachi being unbound by Kabuto's direct manipulation, but he's not so much free as he is just worked around it, by layering Shisui's genjutsu over Kabuto's jutsu.

7 tyranitars
22nd February 2012, 9:51 PM
A clone, maybe he could've produced, the real deal, NO, his body is in the Ninja earth but his soul was sealed with his brothers when Hiruzen used Shiki Fuujin……so in the sense that Madara was revived, no Hashirama Senju cannot be summoned/revived.

@Kid, a ninja of Itachi's level would surely sense such a large, powerful and sinister chakra approaching/passing-by, remember, as per Kurama's words, this is a chakra more sinister than Madara's….I'm well aware of Itachi being unbound by Kabuto's direct manipulation, but he's not so much free as he is just worked around it, by layering Shisui's genjutsu over Kabuto's jutsu.

Itachi isn't a sensor so no he can't.

Lorde
22nd February 2012, 10:47 PM

Kabuto can't summon Hashirama because his soul was sealed inside the God of Death. But he can still make use of Hashirama's signature jutsu thanks to Madara. Bringing back Hashirama would be redundant even if it were possible for that very reason.