PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: The end is here.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109

Banana Knight Arthur
23rd February 2012, 1:19 AM
Itachi isn't a sensor so no he can't.

Maybe not malice, like Kurama can, but can't the run of the mill skilled ninja sense approaching chakra if they focus?

Crimsonlink
23rd February 2012, 2:24 AM
Good chapter at the beginning with the action but it kinda sucked at the same time. Where was lava, lightning, and other elemental releases?

Madara got off like 5 jutsus at a time when the kages did crap. The 2nd half was pretty boring with Onoki's flashback until the atomic explosion.

As for the last page, it was good. But we have already had Sasuke vs Itachi so I hope Kishi doesn't go that route.

Banana Knight Arthur
23rd February 2012, 2:28 AM
Good chapter at the beginning with the action but it kinda sucked at the same time. Where was lava, lightning, and other elemental releases?

Madara got off like 5 jutsus at a time when the kages did crap. The 2nd half was pretty boring with Onoki's flashback until the atomic explosion.

As for the last page, it was good. But we have already had Sasuke vs Itachi so I hope Kishi doesn't go that route.

That part was embarassing…..

I know they're tired from battle, but heck do something…..

Guessing the plot mandates such action to heighten the suspense/drama factor

firepokemon
23rd February 2012, 2:29 AM
Was some of the drawings really poor or small or is this just a result of the scanlation I was reading? I really miss Mangastream. So far I've been using Narutobase and I don't like it. The chapter was pretty good. But could Tsunade do more than go OMG that is my grandfather etc etc. I am happy to see the kages again as it seemed a while since we last saw them. But everything is so epic it seems hard to imagine what else each Ninja could produce.

Lorde
23rd February 2012, 3:17 AM
To be honest, I knew that even the Gokage wouldn't be able to stop Madara. And like I said before, I wish Onoki would just die already; he continues to talk big, but he can never deliver. Itachi is really the only hope that the Allied Shinobi Forces have in regards to stopping the Edo Tensei. Too bad he'll probably talk to Sasuke before he does anything useful. :x

Joltik-Kid
23rd February 2012, 3:35 AM
@Kid, a ninja of Itachi's level would surely sense such a large, powerful and sinister chakra approaching/passing-by, remember, as per Kurama's words, this is a chakra more sinister than Madara's….I'm well aware of Itachi being unbound by Kabuto's direct manipulation, but he's not so much free as he is just worked around it, by layering Shisui's genjutsu over Kabuto's jutsu.
Itachi doesn't want to see Sasuke though, he told Naruto it's up to him to save his brother, I mean I guess Sasuke could make the chat inevitable, but I doubt Itachi is gonna try to convert his brother

Platinum fan.
23rd February 2012, 3:50 AM
To be honest, I knew that even the Gokage wouldn't be able to stop Madara. And like I said before, I wish Onoki would just die already; he continues to talk big, but he can never deliver. Itachi is really the only hope that the Allied Shinobi Forces have in regards to stopping the Edo Tensei. Too bad he'll probably talk to Sasuke before he does anything useful. :x

That's pretty sad to. The Gokage are suppose to be the most elite of their villages. It just goes to show titles in Naruto part 2 don't mean ****. It's why I don't mind at all that Naruto is still a genin while everyone else including Sakura of all people are Chunin or Jonin. Those ranks are crap if they can't do anything with them. Naruto's still a genin and he's long surpassed his respected kage.

TsukiMirage
23rd February 2012, 5:43 AM
I wouldn't discount how the Kages are doing against Edo Madara, considering we're talking about not only the strongest Uchiha, but the strongest Uchiha with the Rinnegan and Mokuton. He was already out of their league before his upgrade.

peacemaker987
23rd February 2012, 6:07 AM
If the Orochimaru-Hiruzen fight didn't go so quietly I'd actually believe that the First was that powerful. Maybe edo tensei just wasn't tested that well at the time.

Joltik-Kid
23rd February 2012, 6:11 AM
That's pretty sad to. The Gokage are suppose to be the most elite of their villages. It just goes to show titles in Naruto part 2 don't mean ****. It's why I don't mind at all that Naruto is still a genin while everyone else including Sakura of all people are Chunin or Jonin. Those ranks are crap if they can't do anything with them. Naruto's still a genin and he's long surpassed his respected kage.
I do find it interesting that the kages aren't exactly proving their worth right now...but Sasuke wasn't exactly doing well in his battle against them either, of coarse, that was before his Hax power increase (same as Naruto as well). Also, why did you single out Sakura?

Platinum fan.
23rd February 2012, 6:22 AM
I do find it interesting that the kages aren't exactly proving their worth right now...but Sasuke wasn't exactly doing well in his battle against them either, of coarse, that was before his Hax power increase (same as Naruto as well). Also, why did you single out Sakura?

Oh me singling out Sakura wasn't anything personal. I do like Sakura to some extent honestly, I only used her as a example because of team seven she was clearly the least experienced compared to Naruto and Sasuke. She has a higher rank then Naruto and Sasuke doesn't have a rank anymore village wise. I was just saying how it didn't mean anything. Naruto and Sasuke are still worlds stronger then her sadly. If it was still part 1 it might have meant something. I mean Naruto is kage level right now.

As for the kages against Madara you would think all they would put up more of a fight. They are suppose to be the strongest ninjas in their village and by that they should make the strongest team in the world. But in their defense Edo Madara does have every uber hax jutsu in the series so you can't put all the blame on them for doing so poorly. To bad Sarutobi's not around anymore. He'd show them all how it's done XD

Joltik-Kid
23rd February 2012, 6:38 AM
Oh me singling out Sakura wasn't anything personal. I do like Sakura to some extent honestly, I only used her as a example because of team seven she was clearly the least experienced compared to Naruto and Sasuke. She has a higher rank then Naruto and Sasuke doesn't have a rank anymore village wise. I was just saying how it didn't mean anything. Naruto and Sasuke are still worlds stronger then her sadly. If it was still part 1 it might have meant something. I mean Naruto is kage level right now.

As for the kages against Madara you would think all they would put up more of a fight. They are suppose to be the strongest ninjas in their village and by that they should make the strongest team in the world. But in their defense Edo Madara does have every uber hax jutsu in the series so you can't put all the blame on them for doing so poorly. To bad Sarutobi's not around anymore. He'd show them all how it's done XD
Oh, well that's good to know, there's a lot of Sakura haters...a lot of them have pretty weak arguments about why they hate her. But yeah, it is a little disappointing that Sakura has yet to get a power boost like the ones Sasuke and Naruto always seem to get. It's odd, since Kishi actually like's Sakura. Anyway, titles were made pointless after Naruto mastered Senjutsu (otherwise known as Sage Mode) or one could say after Gaara lost to Deidara(though the guy cheated)

I guess Kishi just loves to over power his Uchiha...no better way of putting it. I honestly feel Kakashi could be doing a better job then Tsunada is doing right now...in fact, she was the only one shown not doing a damn thing in the battle.

*Side note~ Since we really don't know Tobi's affiliation just yet, Sasuke probably can be considered the last of his clan who's alive.

Shadow Lucario
23rd February 2012, 8:27 AM
I thought the chapter was pretty interesting. It goes to show how powerful Madara really is and then how strong Hashirama really is. I don't think their Kage title is just for show. All of them are the best of their village minus Bee and Naruto. Sasuke's fight goes to show just how powerful the Raikage is. We didn't get to see much from the Mizukage or Tsuchikage, but what we saw was impressive nonetheless.

7 tyranitars
23rd February 2012, 12:33 PM
I thought the chapter was pretty interesting. It goes to show how powerful Madara really is and then how strong Hashirama really is. I don't think their Kage title is just for show. All of them are the best of their village minus Bee and Naruto. Sasuke's fight goes to show just how powerful the Raikage is. We didn't get to see much from the Mizukage or Tsuchikage, but what we saw was impressive nonetheless.

It is even unfair to compare those two + sasuke with the current kages :P

Joltik-Kid
23rd February 2012, 4:45 PM
It is even unfair to compare those two + sasuke with the current kages :P
Well...had Naruto not became one with Kurama as of recent...the Raikage would still be better then him...and I thought Bee and A were considered equals?

TsukiMirage
23rd February 2012, 4:50 PM
Yeah, Ee and Kirabi are basically even, with Ee being a bit faster and Kirabi being a bit stronger.

Lorde
23rd February 2012, 7:47 PM
I wouldn't discount how the Kages are doing against Edo Madara, considering we're talking about not only the strongest Uchiha, but the strongest Uchiha with the Rinnegan and Mokuton. He was already out of their league before his upgrade.

Then they were doomed from the start; I wouldn't be surprised if they knew that they'd lose against him. At the moment, though, I'm more interested in Muu. He seems to be running away from the fight, although he could probably defeat a few of the Kage himself. I wonder what Kabuto's planning.

7 tyranitars
23rd February 2012, 8:12 PM
Then they were doomed from the start; I wouldn't be surprised if they knew that they'd lose against him. At the moment, though, I'm more interested in Muu. He seems to be running away from the fight, although he could probably defeat a few of the Kage himself. I wonder what Kabuto's planning.

Remember Muu got split up and so did his power.

Platinum fan.
23rd February 2012, 8:41 PM

The kages are powerful to be sure. I don't think anyone would say they are weak but they aren't as strong as the title made them out to be in part 1. Sarutobi in part 1 was a beast and he was a old man fighting Orochimaru, who was probably at his best as his heath problems hadn't started yet, and he fought the 1st and 2nd Hokages. That was a awesome fight. The kages nowadays feel like super powerful ninjas but don't have that same level of awesomeness. Raikage showed how tough he was fighting Sasuke, but there's no way he could have beaten him without burning himself to death in the process. The fact that he lost a arm against some renegade young Uchiha punk, while Sasuke has all his limbs still attached to himself speaks for itself. I know Sasuke was using plot no jutsu but still.

Joltik-Kid
23rd February 2012, 10:13 PM
Raikage showed how tough he was fighting Sasuke, but there's no way he could have beaten him without burning himself to death in the process. The fact that he lost a arm against some renegade young Uchiha punk, while Sasuke has all his limbs still attached to himself speaks for itself. I know Sasuke was using plot no jutsu but still.
That's fairly debatable though seeing a Sasuke fled the battle and was then getting his *** handed to him inside the kage meeting, only being saved by Tobi at the last second

Shneak
23rd February 2012, 10:32 PM
Kabuto can't summon Hashirama because his soul was sealed inside the God of Death. But he can still make use of Hashirama's signature jutsu thanks to Madara. Bringing back Hashirama would be redundant even if it were possible for that very reason.

I know he was sealed, but I don't understand how Kabuto got Hashirama's Mokuton jutsu implemented and then learned by Madara. Unless Yamato helped.

Lorde
23rd February 2012, 11:03 PM
Remember Muu got split up and so did his power.

So then I guess he's retreating because he's too weak to do anything more?

I know he was sealed, but I don't understand how Kabuto got Hashirama's Mokuton jutsu implemented and then learned by Madara. Unless Yamato helped.

Wasn't it stated somewhere that Madara stole some of Hashirama's DNA himself? I remember something like that being mentioned.

peacemaker987
24th February 2012, 5:33 AM
They probably should have undone that seal before leaping into fight the Allied forces.

Banana Knight Arthur
24th February 2012, 6:22 AM

Wasn't it stated somewhere that Madara stole some of Hashirama's DNA himself? I remember something like that being mentioned.

Yes, Madara was confirmed to have stolen DNA, in fact he claimed, to Sasuke I believe, well TOBI did, to have been the REAL victor at the Valley of the End, because he survived and got the precious Mokuton-kekkei genkai DNA.

Kabuto can't summon Hashirama because his soul was sealed inside the God of Death.

Yeah, I said that already and before you, mind you.

TsukiMirage
24th February 2012, 7:21 AM
Tobi also mentioned it to Konan too about grabbing some of Hashirama's cells.

Platinum fan.
24th February 2012, 3:55 PM
That's fairly debatable though seeing a Sasuke fled the battle and was then getting his *** handed to him inside the kage meeting, only being saved by Tobi at the last second

Before Gaara saved him, Raikage was about to drop his leg on Sasuke who was covered in Amaterasu fires. That move might have crushed Sasuke but Raikage would catch on eternal fire again and even if he cut off his own leg, if Sasuke serves the attack, the Raikage would have been easy pickings with one leg to stand on, unless he can quickly learn to fight on one leg in the heat of battle. I'm not saying Sasuke's stronger then Raikage, just that if the fight had gone on they both probably would have died, unless Sasuke activated his Susanoo earlier...cheap uber hax move.

SharpedoX
24th February 2012, 4:33 PM

Basically, yeah. The way I see it, his sole purpose to splitting himself was to summon Edo Madara and nothing else.

multi-scale
24th February 2012, 6:17 PM

I would like to point out that at almost no point was Sasuke in control of the battle. If Gaara hadn't blocked Ee's kick drop thing, Sasuke would have most likely died or fatally wounded. The Susano'o was broken fairly easily and the Amaterasu could be dodged with Body Flicker, or Ee would purposely get hit by it and deal severe damage to Sasuke.

Anyway, it's always been fairly evident that the current kages were weaker than the originals, but Madara is just destroying them. It seems he or Hashirama could destroy all 5 of them with ease. They really need to start proving why they have the title of kage. It's like they went from Deoxys to Stunfisk.

As for Sasuke, it will most likely be talking along with a short fight that will be won by Sasuke. I really don't care about him though, we need to head back to Naruto, where the most important things are happening.

On a side note, Sarutobi was said to be the strongest Hokage, imagine how strong he would be in his prime.

Charminions
24th February 2012, 7:04 PM
It seems that Madara being overpowered and dominating the kages is just going to be another one of Kishi's classic fights where the good guys struggle through it and barely win in the end. But seriously, they're kages not little Naruto from Part 1.

This may be kind of late for a wish/complaint but I wish more of the fights in Part 2 would be more like Sarutobi's fight with Orochimaru. More ninja-like with a mixture of weak and powerful jutsus instead of just 1 hax jutsu after another until the one with the better hax jutsu wins.

Lorde
24th February 2012, 7:17 PM
Basically, yeah. The way I see it, his sole purpose to splitting himself was to summon Edo Madara and nothing else.

In that case, the other ninja should let him run away. It's not like he's a threat now anyway; sealing him wouldn't make much of a difference since I'm pretty sure that Kabuto's Edo Tensei will be stopped soon.

Joltik-Kid
24th February 2012, 7:51 PM
On a side note, Sarutobi was said to be the strongest Hokage, imagine how strong he would be in his prime.
I thought Naruto stated when he was younger that the 4th was the best

7 tyranitars
24th February 2012, 8:13 PM

No, Sarutobi was the strongest. It was stated somewhere.

Lorde
24th February 2012, 8:32 PM

No, Sarutobi was the strongest. It was stated somewhere.

Hashirama, Sarutobi and Minato were apparently the strongest. We're still not sure which Hokage was the best of the best, though. I like to think that it was Hashirama since he had a unique Kekkei Genkai.

Platinum fan.
24th February 2012, 8:48 PM
Hashirama, Sarutobi and Minato were apparently the strongest. We're still not sure which Hokage was the best of the best, though. I like to think that it was Hashirama since he had a unique Kekkei Genkai.

It's not unique anymore since Yamato, Madara, and to a much lesser extent Danzo copied his Kekkei Genkai or at least tried to by having his cells in their bodies. Can't have to much of a good thing.

Lorde
24th February 2012, 8:57 PM
It's not unique anymore since Yamato, Madara, and to a much lesser extent Danzo copied his Kekkei Genkai or at least tried to by having his cells in their bodies. Can't have to much of a good thing.

I meant unique in the sense that he was the only person who was born with it. It's odd, though. You'd think that other members of the Senju clan would also have it, but he's the only one who did. :x

Platinum fan.
24th February 2012, 9:07 PM
I meant unique in the sense that he was the only person who was born with it. It's odd, though. You'd think that other members of the Senju clan would also have it, but he's the only one who did. :x

Oh when you put it like that then yeah XD. It's funny, you hear much about the 1st, 3rd, and 4th Hokage but you never really hear to much about the 2nd all that much. He appeared in Danzo's flashback but he kinda gets overlooked. Then there's the 5th Hokage who's basically keeping the seat warm for Naruto. And I wished Danzo got more of a roll as the 6th Hokage! I wanted to see a Konoha evil leadership role with the Konoha ninjas rebelling against him. I think I would have enjoyed that more then this piss poor war arc.

Banana Knight Arthur
24th February 2012, 9:48 PM
Given that his misdeeds were unraveled, does Danzo still count as the 6th Hokage?

I'd figure his reign didn't count

Shneak
24th February 2012, 10:18 PM
Given that his misdeeds were unraveled, does Danzo still count as the 6th Hokage?

I'd figure his reign didn't count

I don't think so. Danzo and Kakashi were only Hokage candidates.

Banana Knight Arthur
24th February 2012, 10:49 PM
I don't think so. Danzo and Kakashi were only Hokage candidates.

Ah, well that is reassuring…!

To be completely honest, with the power creep present in this war, I just don't see Hatake Kakashi at Kage level.

Sure — he is a skilled Jonin, but not worthy of the Kage title.

Shadow Lucario
24th February 2012, 11:53 PM

To be completely honest, with the power creep present in this war, I just don't see Hatake Kakashi at Kage level.

Kakashi is the best Jonin in Konoha. If you put him one on one with just about anyone he will win. He just always gets interrupted when he's going for the kill shot.

Lorde
25th February 2012, 12:19 AM

I feel the same way. I wasn't pleased when Konoha wanted him to be the next Hokage because he's not at that level yet. And it's not just about his strength - or lack thereof - either; he just doesn't seem like a leader.

Dark Searchman
25th February 2012, 12:58 AM
I actually think he'd be a great leader, if he was willing to be one. That's the only problem: Kakashi doesn't want to be Hokage. However, some of the best leaders in history have come from people who didn't want to be leaders. So yeah, my gut says Kishimoto has Kakashi become the Seventh Hokage (should've been the Sixth, imo... stupid Danzo getting in the way), and from there I'd have Neji be Eighth, then Shikamaru for Ninth, and then Naruto becomes Tenth.

While I'm at it, I'll go ahead and list people who I think will die in the next 10-20 chapters (because it's going to go for at least that long):
Itachi Uchiha (I think Sasuke will win again and successfully seal up Zombitachi; I'm rooting for Itachi all the same, and maybe he'll seal up another one of Sasuke's powers)
Tsuchikage (probably going to give his life, maybe with a Reaper Death Seal, to get Edo Madara)
Tsunade (maybe Naruto will die, and she'll use a Resurrection Jutsu on him, but somehow...)
Shizune (she'll likely fight Kabuto and lose)
Killerbee (he'll end up being a meatshield for Naruto)
Ino Yamanaka (permanent Mind Transfer, anyone?)
Obitodara (yes, Obitodara, not Tobidara, and he just plain needs to die)
either Sakura or Hinata (another meatshield for Naruto)
Might Guy (open that Eighth Gate and kick butt, dude!)

I might be totally wrong, but those are very likely deaths to come.

Shadow Lucario
25th February 2012, 1:21 AM
Am I the only one who doesn't think Sasuke will fight Itachi? Since Sasuke knows the truth I doubt he would want to fight Itachi. If anything they'll both go to Kabuto and Sasuke will probably kill him.

peacemaker987
25th February 2012, 2:22 AM
Wouldn't it just be so weird if Kabuto summons Madara to fight those two?

Banana Knight Arthur
25th February 2012, 2:24 AM
I actually think he'd be a great leader, if he was willing to be one. That's the only problem: Kakashi doesn't want to be Hokage. However, some of the best leaders in history have come from people who didn't want to be leaders. So yeah, my gut says Kishimoto has Kakashi become the Seventh Hokage (should've been the Sixth, imo... stupid Danzo getting in the way), and from there I'd have Neji be Eighth, then Shikamaru for Ninth, and then Naruto becomes Tenth.

While I'm at it, I'll go ahead and list people who I think will die in the next 10-20 chapters (because it's going to go for at least that long):
Itachi Uchiha (I think Sasuke will win again and successfully seal up Zombitachi; I'm rooting for Itachi all the same, and maybe he'll seal up another one of Sasuke's powers)
Tsuchikage (probably going to give his life, maybe with a Reaper Death Seal, to get Edo Madara)
Tsunade (maybe Naruto will die, and she'll use a Resurrection Jutsu on him, but somehow...)
Shizune (she'll likely fight Kabuto and lose)
Killerbee (he'll end up being a meatshield for Naruto)
Ino Yamanaka (permanent Mind Transfer, anyone?)
Obitodara (yes, Obitodara, not Tobidara, and he just plain needs to die)
either Sakura or Hinata (another meatshield for Naruto)
Might Guy (open that Eighth Gate and kick butt, dude!)

I might be totally wrong, but those are very likely deaths to come.

Sure Kakashi had great leadership qualities — that is without doubt.

However chakra levels are a concern, as is his durability.

Heck, Guy with his seventh gate, which by the way, they seemingly ignore/lampshade the negative aftereffects in his recent usage, might be able to overpower/best him.

Shadow Lucario
25th February 2012, 2:45 AM
Sure Kakashi had great leadership qualities — that is without doubt.

However chakra levels are a concern, as is his durability.

Heck, Guy with his seventh gate, which by the way, they seemingly ignore/lampshade the negative aftereffects in his recent usage, might be able to overpower/best him.

One Kamui will take care of that.

Lorde
25th February 2012, 2:57 AM
I actually think he'd be a great leader, if he was willing to be one.

I disagree, but since we're on the subject: I find it ironic that the only time Kakashi seemed motivated for a fight during Part 2 was when he was fighting against the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, although we didn't even get to see the entire battle.

Charminions
25th February 2012, 3:47 AM
I like watching Kakashi's fights but I feel he isn't at Kage level. He just lacks the flashy jutsus that everybody else has. Sure he has Kamui, but that's about it, and one use of it severely tires him.

Shadow Lucario
25th February 2012, 4:23 AM
I like watching Kakashi's fights but I feel he isn't at Kage level. He just lacks the flashy jutsus that everybody else has. Sure he has Kamui, but that's about it, and one use of it severely tires him.

Then I don't know how he used it twice in quick succession against Sasuke. Flashy Jutsu doesn't make one Kage level and if you want a flashy Jutsu then Raikiri is pretty damn flashy.

TsukiMirage
25th February 2012, 6:31 AM
I would like to point out that at almost no point was Sasuke in control of the battle. If Gaara hadn't blocked Ee's kick drop thing, Sasuke would have most likely died or fatally wounded. The Susano'o was broken fairly easily and the Amaterasu could be dodged with Body Flicker, or Ee would purposely get hit by it and deal severe damage to Sasuke.

Anyway, it's always been fairly evident that the current kages were weaker than the originals, but Madara is just destroying them. It seems he or Hashirama could destroy all 5 of them with ease. They really need to start proving why they have the title of kage. It's like they went from Deoxys to Stunfisk.

As for Sasuke, it will most likely be talking along with a short fight that will be won by Sasuke. I really don't care about him though, we need to head back to Naruto, where the most important things are happening.

On a side note, Sarutobi was said to be the strongest Hokage, imagine how strong he would be in his prime. I doubt Sasuke would have died. Susanoo's defenses extended past where just the ribs covered and even though Ee broken through several times, Sasuke still remained relatively unharmed. Plus with the Enton in the way, Ee's attack would have been slowed down.

And Sarutobi was praised all the way back in Part One. Since then, we haven't gotten anything else on him, as oppose to Minato and Hashirama being continuously praised. With the increased power levels and the introduction of the other Kages, I would say his title as strongest is questionable.

7 tyranitars
25th February 2012, 10:38 AM
I doubt Sasuke would have died. Susanoo's defenses extended past where just the ribs covered and even though Ee broken through several times, Sasuke still remained relatively unharmed. Plus with the Enton in the way, Ee's attack would have been slowed down.

And Sarutobi was praised all the way back in Part One. Since then, we haven't gotten anything else on him, as oppose to Minato and Hashirama being continuously praised. With the increased power levels and the introduction of the other Kages, I would say his title as strongest is questionable.

If Zetsu didn't helped out with his spore tech Sasuke would have been melted away.

Shadow Lucario
25th February 2012, 11:44 AM
If Zetsu didn't helped out with his spore tech Sasuke would have been melted away.

Well they're talking about his fight with the Raikage. But yes he would have been melted had Zetsu not been there.

Platinum fan.
25th February 2012, 3:37 PM
I doubt Sasuke would have died. Susanoo's defenses extended past where just the ribs covered and even though Ee broken through several times, Sasuke still remained relatively unharmed. Plus with the Enton in the way, Ee's attack would have been slowed down.

Poor Sarutobi. He really doesn't get much attention nowadays in Naruto, I mean I know he's dead but like you said look at Minato and Hashirama. All of a sudden Sarutobi isn't that big of a deal. However even in part one they mentioned Minato a few times as being one of the best.

Lorde
25th February 2012, 6:34 PM
I think Tsunade should have gotten more focus to begin with. Out of all the Hokage, she seems to be the weakest. I originally thought that Tobirama was the weakest, but now that we know more about him, I've changed my mind. If he had mastered the Edo Tensei, he would've been the strongest Hokage in history since he would have been able to control an army of immortal ninja.

TsukiMirage
25th February 2012, 8:45 PM
If Zetsu didn't helped out with his spore tech Sasuke would have been melted away. True, through it was only due to him being low on chakra. I think Onoki has been shown the only one capable of killing Sasuke despite whatever condition he would have been in, given what we just saw of his technique.

Poor Sarutobi. He really doesn't get much attention nowadays in Naruto, I mean I know he's dead but like you said look at Minato and Hashirama. All of a sudden Sarutobi isn't that big of a deal. However even in part one they mentioned Minato a few times as being one of the best. Yeah, a flashback or something would really help him. Look at what it did for Gaara's father. He went from some regular guy killed by easily killed Orochimaru to someone strong enough to handle a Bijuu on his own. With all the Edo summons that were running around, Sarutobi could have used someone mentioning him again.

7 tyranitars
25th February 2012, 9:42 PM
Yeah, a flashback or something would really help him. Look at what it did for Gaara's father. He went from some regular guy killed by easily killed Orochimaru to someone strong enough to handle a Bijuu on his own. With all the Edo summons that were running around, Sarutobi could have used someone mentioning him again.

Well to be fair, he should have been like that from the start because a regular guy doesn't become the kazekage :P.

Banana Knight Arthur
25th February 2012, 11:13 PM
I think Tsunade should have gotten more focus to begin with. Out of all the Hokage, she seems to be the weakest. I originally thought that Tobirama was the weakest, but now that we know more about him, I've changed my mind. If he had mastered the Edo Tensei, he would've been the strongest Hokage in history since he would have been able to control an army of immortal ninja.

I heartily concur.

For the grandaughter/descendant of the Senju clan, she is incredibly lackluster.

TsukiMirage
26th February 2012, 1:47 AM
Well to be fair, he should have been like that from the start because a regular guy doesn't become the kazekage :P. Even that shows what a difference the time skip made, when back in the old days there was nothings strange about a regular guy being a Kage. Now they either have to have a Bloodline Limit or unique ability. Heck, we were retroactively shown for all past Kages but Sarutobi. Gonna be cool when Konohamaru reappears using his clans unknown til now secret ability.

Shneak
26th February 2012, 2:01 AM
Tsunade knows that she doesn't deserve to be Hokage. She's said it countless times that Jiraiya should have been and Kakashi should replace her.

I think she's suitable, but we really haven't gotten any visual proof (like a fight) for why she is Hokage. The other four have shown their power, Tsunade is just 'strong'.

Platinum fan.
26th February 2012, 2:22 AM
Tsunade is a master healer so that can be her legacy. Other then that and being strong, Tsunade is just forgettable in the grand scheme of Hokage compared to the first 4. I wish she got a fight to show her stuff. It's to late now. Another female character getting the short end of the stick. There always in a trio with boys to.

Banana Knight Arthur
26th February 2012, 2:52 AM
Tsunade knows that she doesn't deserve to be Hokage. She's said it countless times that Jiraiya should have been and Kakashi should replace her.

I think she's suitable, but we really haven't gotten any visual proof (like a fight) for why she is Hokage. The other four have shown their power, Tsunade is just 'strong'.

Jiraiya certainly had what it took, and was selfish to not accept the title after Minato died, and again after Hiruzen died.

Kakashi? I've already discussed my thoughts on him.

Tsunade is indeed a mistreatment of the female character archetype.

Really, even Mei is being mistreated now.

Honestly, the best treatment a female got was Kushina, and that is only thanks to her Uzumaki clan special chakra and Fuinjutsu.

Lorde
26th February 2012, 3:57 AM
Tsunade is a master healer so that can be her legacy. Other then that and being strong, Tsunade is just forgettable in the grand scheme of Hokage compared to the first 4. I wish she got a fight to show her stuff. It's to late now. Another female character getting the short end of the stick. There always in a trio with boys to.

I don't think her healing abilities are all that great, though. She was barely able to keep Konoha's ninja alive during Pain's invasion, and she used so much power that she fell into a coma. She's not cut-out to be the Hokage in my opinion, and she's only there as a place holder.

Banana Knight Arthur
26th February 2012, 4:05 AM
I don't think her healing abilities are all that great, though. She was barely able to keep Konoha's ninja alive during Pain's invasion, and she used so much power that she fell into a coma. She's not cut-out to be the Hokage in my opinion, and she's only there as a place holder.

That and she failed to save Dan, her only boyfriend, and that was at her prime in her twenties………

Also, since many years have passed, people forget, but she was out of commission for decades, as her fear of blood had reduced her to a useless gambling woman.

TsukiMirage
26th February 2012, 4:53 AM
I think Mei has been treated pretty well. She started out subpar, but since then she has been allowed quite a few good feats.

Banana Knight Arthur
26th February 2012, 4:56 AM
I think Mei has been treated pretty well. She started out subpar, but since then she has been allowed quite a few good feats.

Almost killing Sasuke, when he was battle worn and at least half blind is a good feat?

Lorde
26th February 2012, 5:06 AM

I liked that she was able to keep up with Sasuke, although he was exhausted at the time. I really wish we had seen her battle with Black Zetsu. She may get a chance to prove her worth during the conclusion of the Gokage's battle with Madara, but I'm not sure that it'll happen; that battle may just end off-screen.

Crimsonlink
26th February 2012, 5:11 AM
Its Naruto, Kishi don't allow Women to have good, lasting moments. There are very few exceptions.

Hinata, Konan, Chiyo, Tsunade and Kushina are the only ones that stand out due to their individual self sacrifices.

Banana Knight Arthur
26th February 2012, 5:13 AM
Its Naruto, Kishi don't allow Women to have good, lasting moments. There are very few exceptions.

Hinata, Konan, Chiyo, Tsunade and Kushina are the only ones that stand out due to their individual self sacrifices.

It is a sad, sad world where a woman needs to sacrifice her life, or get severely injured and/or maimed, to be relevant and worthy.

TsukiMirage
26th February 2012, 7:31 AM
Almost killing Sasuke, when he was battle worn and at least half blind is a good feat? I was actually talking about her tag teaming Edo Madara with Ee. It was nice to see a woman take the lead and handle herself in battle without having to protect or be protected.

I liked that she was able to keep up with Sasuke, although he was exhausted at the time. I really wish we had seen her battle with Black Zetsu. She may get a chance to prove her worth during the conclusion of the Gokage's battle with Madara, but I'm not sure that it'll happen; that battle may just end off-screen. It would depend on how Kishi plans to end it. I could see us skipping it if the Kages only win by Itachi cancelling Edo Tensei. But if they have to actually win it, I could see us being shown some more. With Onoki acting all big and getting another flashback, I can see the second one happening. Unless it's really a fakeout leading to Onoki dying. Either way wold be nice.

peacemaker987
26th February 2012, 8:33 AM

I would hardly say going into a coma protecting everyone from Pain's giant Shinrai Tensai is a failure at all, imagine how many people were in the village. It was like healing everyone from the brink of death. And without direct contact too.

She still did a decent job being the village's top secretary :3

It would depend on how Kishi plans to end it. I could see us skipping it if the Kages only win by Itachi cancelling Edo Tensei. But if they have to actually win it, I could see us being shown some more. With Onoki acting all big and getting another flashback, I can see the second one happening. Unless it's really a fakeout leading to Onoki dying. Either way wold be nice.
Third flash back is always the charm.

Lorde
26th February 2012, 6:28 PM
It is a sad, sad world where a woman needs to sacrifice her life, or get severely injured and/or maimed, to be relevant and worthy.

I know right? Still, I guess I shouldn't be too hard on Tsunade. She still seems like a fine leader. I just wish she would use her super-powerful strength some more, instead of just her healing abilities. I fell in love with Tsunade's character because she was so tough, but lately she's been really mellow. :x

DeviantMaster
26th February 2012, 9:21 PM
cant wait to see what happens between sasuke and itachi :3 is it wednesday yet?

i sorta just want sasuke, seeing itachi reborn, to snap him out of his hatred. Or at least have itachi attempt to remove sasuke's hatred.
jk i love sasuke's current character. so evil lol NEVER FORGET YOUR HATRED SASUKE

.....i doubt theyre going to fight again....since it'd be repetitive. but if there is a fight, im guessing it'll just be sasuke completely overpowering itachi, proving how much stronger he's gotten.

i cant wait :3

miles0624
26th February 2012, 9:26 PM
Am I the only one who hates Sasuke and wants him to die. I mean seriously. I hope it is Sakura who does the finishing blow to redeem her character. (You know, like she almost did, but failed so hard and needed Kakashi and Naruto to rescue her. Because she is a failure.) I actually like Sakura. (I just hate her personality.) Just let something good happen for her and give her a power up for one. THIS MISTREATMENT OF GIRLS MUST END!!!

TsukiMirage
26th February 2012, 10:14 PM
If Sasuke dies, it gonna be some sort of self-sacrifice moment. That would be the only way for Naruto to keep his promise and Sasuke to pay for what he's done.

And Sakura's likely ain't gonna do anything important from this point on. She's already basically said she'll leave it to Naruto to handle things. We'll just have to depend on Mei and Ino for some positive female empowerment. Maybe Tsunade too if she actually starts living up to her title.

Lorde
26th February 2012, 11:00 PM
I have a feeling that Sasuke will stop Itachi from completing his mission. I can see Itachi trying to reason with Sasuke, only for Sasuke to get angry and seal Itachi using a new EMS technique or something. In a perfect world, Itachi would convince Sasuke to stop acting like a spoiled child, but alas...

Demonsead
26th February 2012, 11:12 PM
Am I the only one who hates Sasuke and wants him to die. I mean seriously. I hope it is Sakura who does the finishing blow to redeem her character. (You know, like she almost did, but failed so hard and needed Kakashi and Naruto to rescue her. Because she is a failure.) I actually like Sakura. (I just hate her personality.) Just let something good happen for her and give her a power up for one. THIS MISTREATMENT OF GIRLS MUST END!!!

No, you are not.

Banana Knight Arthur
26th February 2012, 11:56 PM
I was actually talking about her tag teaming Edo Madara with Ee. It was nice to see a woman take the lead and handle herself in battle without having to protect or be protected.

It would depend on how Kishi plans to end it. I could see us skipping it if the Kages only win by Itachi cancelling Edo Tensei. But if they have to actually win it, I could see us being shown some more. With Onoki acting all big and getting another flashback, I can see the second one happening. Unless it's really a fakeout leading to Onoki dying. Either way wold be nice.

Still — I need Mei to get a decent battle that'll be worth enough chapters to spawn an episode or two. Vs. a strong opponent, ideally. Women do not get enough focus, I know this is shounen manga but damn.

Platinum fan.
27th February 2012, 1:58 AM
If Sasuke dies, it gonna be some sort of self-sacrifice moment. That would be the only way for Naruto to keep his promise and Sasuke to pay for what he's done.

And Sakura's likely ain't gonna do anything important from this point on. She's already basically said she'll leave it to Naruto to handle things. We'll just have to depend on Mei and Ino for some positive female empowerment. Maybe Tsunade too if she actually starts living up to her title.

Which is a shame...the Sakura stuff anyway. I guess Tsunade can try and make herself seem important in the Madara fight but I don't see it. She's just keeping the seat warm for ole Naruto. I sometimes wonder what would have happened if Tsunade had actually died during her coma. It might sound heartless, but at least it would have brought some drama to the series and Konoha would struggle to find a new Hokage and make Kakashi one out of desperation. Would have made for a few interesting chapters even if Kakashi himself admitted he wasn't up for the job. That's what would make it so interesting.

Shadow Lucario
27th February 2012, 4:30 AM
I don't see Tsunade survivng. She's the only one of the Sanin still alive if Orochimaru doesn't come back via Kabuto (which I hope he doesn't). In my opinion she is the weakest as well.

peacemaker987
27th February 2012, 5:49 AM
Yea but Kishi enjoys his happiness and bliss, so she'll probably make it.

TsukiMirage
27th February 2012, 6:38 AM
I could easily see Tsunade dying to save Naruto once the Kyuubi is removed, since that really has to happen. Giving her life to save others would be a fitting Hokage style ending.

Shadow Lucario
27th February 2012, 7:09 AM
I could easily see Tsunade dying to save Naruto once the Kyuubi is removed, since that really has to happen. Giving her life to save others would be a fitting Hokage style ending.

How would she know the Jutsu though? Chiyo was the only one to know it.

TsukiMirage
27th February 2012, 7:30 AM
Both Sakura and Kakashi witnessed it, they could have told her. Or she could have created her own unique technique. Kishi has already established that a Uzumaki can survive the extraction for a while. Tsunade would simply have to heal Naruto so he won't die at all.

Lorde
27th February 2012, 7:56 PM
Yeah. Tsunade could easily have her own jutsu that restores life. I hope it doesn't come to that, though. I'd rather see Naruto live through the Kyuubi's extraction because of his clans' ability.

Shneak
27th February 2012, 10:04 PM
Yeah. Tsunade could easily have her own jutsu that restores life. I hope it doesn't come to that, though. I'd rather see Naruto live through the Kyuubi's extraction because of his clans' ability.

I think that's the reason why the ability exists.

Banana Knight Arthur
27th February 2012, 11:08 PM

Well, even if he survives, he will be in crap condition, remember Kushina wasn't exactly in fighting form after her extraction, albeit she just delivered a 10-months pregnancy baby.

TsukiMirage
27th February 2012, 11:14 PM
Even with the Uzumaki special bodies, it was still implied they would eventually die from the extraction. They simply wouldn't die straight away like all the other host.

Lorde
27th February 2012, 11:34 PM
Well, even if he survives, he will be in crap condition, remember Kushina wasn't exactly in fighting form after her extraction, albeit she just delivered a 10-months pregnancy baby.

I'm sure Kishi will add a dose of deus ex machina so that Naruto survives the extraction with his health and powers intact.

Dark Searchman
28th February 2012, 1:37 AM
I don't see Tsunade survivng. She's the only one of the Sanin still alive if Orochimaru doesn't come back via Kabuto (which I hope he doesn't). In my opinion she is the weakest as well.

He can't come back. Remember that he got sealed by Itachi's Susano'o, so unless there's a way to unseal something Susano'o sealed, and Kabuto even knew Itachi had done it (he might be assuming Sasuke still has Orochimaru absorbed within him), it's not possible.

Shneak
28th February 2012, 9:42 PM
Anyone know where spoilers are posted? I used Mangastream, but that's out of the question.

Wired
28th February 2012, 10:19 PM
Anyone know where spoilers are posted? I used Mangastream, but that's out of the question.

leafninja/mangahelpers

TsukiMirage
29th February 2012, 1:45 AM
Mangastream should still be good. Though they don' have the chapters themselves anymore, they do post the chapter spoilers and detail summaries. They should be up later tonight or early tomorrow morning.

Shneak
29th February 2012, 3:03 AM
Mangastream should still be good. Though they don' have the chapters themselves anymore, they do post the chapter spoilers and detail summaries. They should be up later tonight or early tomorrow morning.

Where? They don't have forums anymore.

Banana Knight Arthur
29th February 2012, 3:05 AM

On their main page.

Not all that hard to locate, lol.

Shadow Lucario
29th February 2012, 5:34 AM

It's under the title J-Preview I think.

TsukiMirage
29th February 2012, 8:55 AM
Yeah, it's the J-Previews. It holds both the spoilers and chapter summaries.

Edit: Here, the chapter summery for 576 (http://mangastream.com/read/jpreview/26436568/6). Looks like we get the meeting between brothers but no new info about the Uchihas and Tsunade will possibly take a center role now.

7 tyranitars
29th February 2012, 11:31 AM
Yeah, it's the J-Previews. It holds both the spoilers and chapter summaries.

Edit: Here, the chapter summery for 576 (http://mangastream.com/read/jpreview/26436568/6). Looks like we get the meeting between brothers but no new info about the Uchihas and Tsunade will possibly take a center role now.

Let's hope Tsunade will proof herself then.

uber gon
29th February 2012, 3:28 PM
So I guess Itachi did do all the things fake Madara said he did. Crap.

lolipiece
29th February 2012, 3:40 PM
Oh yay, Madara's a misogynist. Why am I not shocked?

TrollsterInc
29th February 2012, 3:40 PM
Kinda hoping the Five Kage managed to kick the hell out of the undead Madara; his arrogance and blatant overpoweredness is making me really reluctant to continue reading the manga. Even Tobi has flaws and weaknesses; Madara seems to have none, and I'm not even talking about the Impure World Ressurection.
-Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan
-Rinnegan
-Can pull meteors from space without appearing tired
-Wood Release

I know Kishimoto is a blatant Uchiha lover, but this really, really takes the piss. >_>

Shadow Lucario
29th February 2012, 3:42 PM
Kinda hoping the Five Kage managed to kick the hell out of the undead Madara; his arrogance and blatant overpoweredness is making me really reluctant to continue reading the manga. Even Tobi has flaws and weaknesses; Madara seems to have none, and I'm not even talking about the Impure World Ressurection.
-Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan
-Rinnegan
-Can pull meteors from space without appearing tired
-Wood Release

I know Kishimoto is a blatant Uchiha lover, but this really, really takes the piss. >_>

The only reason he could use both meteors without being tired is because of the Edo Tensei. The same rules don't apply to him.

TrollsterInc
29th February 2012, 3:45 PM
The only reason he could use both meteors without being tired is because of the Edo Tensei. The same rules don't apply to him.

True. Skip the meteors then. But factor in everything else he has/had in life, and his personality, and it makes me dislike the Uchiha even more than I already did.

Not saying he shouldn't be powerful, but the extent to which he is is just ridiculous. ¬_¬

Shadow Lucario
29th February 2012, 3:48 PM
True. Skip the meteors then. But factor in everything else he has/had in life, and his personality, and it makes me dislike the Uchiha even more than I already did.

Not saying he shouldn't be powerful, but the extent to which he is is just ridiculous. ¬_¬

I hear you on that. I knew he would be strong, but to be able to take on the five supposed strongest ninja alive and treat them like garbage is ridiculous. Shows you how strong Hashirama is.

TrollsterInc
29th February 2012, 3:59 PM
I hear you on that. I knew he would be strong, but to be able to take on the five supposed strongest ninja alive and treat them like garbage is ridiculous. Shows you how strong Hashirama is.

Yeah, which is another wierd spot; I know Wood Release is powerful, and so was Hashirama, but it seems a bit implausable one man could take on his rival AND the strongest of the Tailed Beasts at once, and defeat them both, even if he could control them as well. However he got the chance to do it in the battle just escapes me.

But yeah. The only real Uchiha I liked was Itachi; he had a lot more personality than Madara and Sasuke combined, especially since the latter now works to destroy everything his brother tried to protect. Which, considering how he now seems to both idolise and hate his brother at once, seems bizarre in itself.

Ah well, guess the next chapter will have something good, but if Madara curbstomps the Five Kage I'm giving up hope. ¬_¬

TsukiMirage
29th February 2012, 5:37 PM
Don't forget, Kushina implied that Mito was there to help take care of the Kyuubi for him, so Hashirama probably only had to fight it long enough to take ahold of it. And now that we learn of his regeneration abilities, holding out doesn't seem like it would be that hard for him.

Itachi avoiding Sasuke and continuing on was a bit surprising but made since given the situation. I liked how despite the current situation, they were still acting like an older and younger brother. Looks like Sasuke will follow Itachi to his fight with Kabuto, possibly setting up a confrontation between the two while delaying his fight with Naruto until even later. And Edo Madara revealed that Hashirama had natural regenerative powers. He really talked down to Tsunade, though I have to say I sort of agreed with some of his points considering what she showed in the past. Hopefully she'll finally pull something big out besides healing abilities and show why she deserved the title of Sannin and Hokage. Pretty nice chapter.

Shneak
29th February 2012, 7:26 PM
- Brotherly reunion time!
- A Susanoo slap fight? I guess that's cool.
- I love how Itachi has to save the world before he speaks to his little brother. The guy has his priorities straight.
- I think this is the most emotion Sasuke has shown... ever.
- You're an idiot, Sasuke. Confirmation from your brother.
- Oh, Itachi. Naruto can't either.
- Sasuke probably shouldn't go with Itachi. Kabuto still wants to absorb him.
- Back to the Kages, where Madara threatens to kill Tsunade first. Classy.
- Hashirama could heal on his own? Is that new info, or did he just fly up a couple power levels?
- Madara must have read our conversation we had a few pages ago.
- Ugly? Ouch.
- I'm shocked that Tsunade is keeping calm.
- And the final panel is something Naruto would say. Tsunade, I don't think the Will of Fire is going to help you. Good luck.

Interesting chapter. I'm hoping this sets up something for Tsunade.

Oh yay, Madara's a misogynist. Why am I not shocked?

No, women aren't hated that badly in this manga. It just so happens that Tsunade is a Senju and a woman. Sucks for her.

Lorde
29th February 2012, 7:27 PM
What a boring chapter. Most of it was just Itachi and Sasuke talking about things that we already knew about, and the ending featured Madara ranting about how strong Hashirama was and how Tsunade will be the first Kage he takes out. I hope that this is all leading somewhere, especially in the case of Tsunade; maybe she'll actually use non-medical ninjutsu for once.

Ambre
29th February 2012, 8:03 PM
Finally. Let Tsunade do something. AND LET OROCI-SAMA KILL SASUKE DARN IT!!!

SharpedoX
29th February 2012, 8:04 PM
Finally, Tsunade is going to play a main role in an upcoming chapter (or it seems it's heading that way; it's time to prove what she's made of).

Hashirama was apparently a god among shinobi but the sheer power he and Madara have has been ridiculously high even for them. Makes you wonder how Hiruzen could have fended off both Hashirama and Tobirama.

Platinum fan.
29th February 2012, 8:48 PM
This chapter was a lot more boring then I thought it would be. Shame because I was looking forward to a Sasuke/Itachi meeting ever since Itachi rose from the dead. But at least they were able to talk. Looks like Sasuke still wants Konoha blood, but maybe there is a glimmer of hope for the renegade Uchiha. As for Tsunade, I really loved that Madara was voicing half the fanbases complaints about Tsunade not living up to her title. While it may be to late in the game for her to actually be considered one of the best anymore (unless she beats Madara all by herself) at least she's going to do something. Slug Mode anyone XD? I bet she'll activate Slug Mode here, and then in Sakura's next appearance she'll tell Naruto that Tsunade had been training her to use a Jutsu called Slug Mode and she unveils it now as a last ditch effort to catch up to Naruto and Sasuke. Gotta love the females of Naruto.

Ambre
29th February 2012, 9:30 PM
This chapter was a lot more boring then I thought it would be. Shame because I was looking forward to a Sasuke/Itachi meeting ever since Itachi rose from the dead. But at least they were able to talk. Looks like Sasuke still wants Konoha blood, but maybe there is a glimmer of hope for the renegade Uchiha. As for Tsunade, I really loved that Madara was voicing half the fanbases complaints about Tsunade not living up to her title. While it may be to late in the game for her to actually be considered one of the best anymore (unless she beats Madara all by herself) at least she's going to do something. Slug Mode anyone XD? I bet she'll activate Slug Mode here, and then in Sakura's next appearance she'll tell Naruto that Tsunade had been training her to use a Jutsu called Slug Mode and she unveils it now as a last ditch effort to catch up to Naruto and Sasuke. Gotta love the females of Naruto.

I hope that is true, because I hate how underpowered the females of Naruto are right now. Hinata needs her own powerup.

Lorde
29th February 2012, 9:35 PM
I forgot to mention: I think it's neat that Hashirama was able to heal himself without weaving signs. I always thought that Tsunade inherited her healing abilities from the Uzumaki clan, but it seems that she inherited them thanks to her Senju blood.

Banana Knight Arthur
29th February 2012, 9:38 PM
- And the final panel is something Naruto would say. Tsunade, I don't think the Will of Fire is going to help you. Good luck.

Interesting chapter. I'm hoping this sets up something for Tsunade.

No, women aren't hated that badly in this manga. It just so happens that Tsunade is a Senju and a woman. Sucks for her.

I have to agree.

The will of fire is nothing in the face of an undead zombie, of the most haxed ever character in Naruto, outside of Sasuke himself.

Charminions
29th February 2012, 10:37 PM
I quite liked the meeting between Sasuke and Itachi, mostly because I'm just glad that it finally happened. I wonder how Sasuke will go on from now but I don't think much will change, if anything at all.

The "Will of Fire" stuff is obviously bullcrap but atleast Tsunade is getting some attention and I'm hoping she'll put up a good fight before Madara beats her down.

Banana Knight Arthur
29th February 2012, 10:42 PM
I quite liked the meeting between Sasuke and Itachi, mostly because I'm just glad that it finally happened. I wonder how Sasuke will go on from now but I don't think much will change, if anything at all.

The "Will of Fire" stuff is obviously bullcrap but atleast Tsunade is getting some attention and I'm hoping she'll put up a good fight before Madara beats her down.

I'm hoping, and this is a long shot, that the insults and her back against the wall, awakens either Mokuton, or the automatic-regeneration her grandpa was famous for.

Platinum fan.
29th February 2012, 10:58 PM
I'm hoping, and this is a long shot, that the insults and her back against the wall, awakens either Mokuton, or the automatic-regeneration her grandpa was famous for.

Maybe they'll actually show Tsunade old on panel for once, not that I want to see it but they always never show it like it's some big deal or something. I guess that's to keep the fanbase drooling over her young/false body.

Banana Knight Arthur
29th February 2012, 11:09 PM
Maybe they'll actually show Tsunade old on panel for once, not that I want to see it but they always never show it like it's some big deal or something. I guess that's to keep the fanbase drooling over her young/false body.

That's something I always forget. I'm so used to seeing her 'youthful' state if it can be called that, that it is easy to overlook that she is probably as old as Oonoki.

Platinum fan.
29th February 2012, 11:12 PM
That's something I always forget. I'm so used to seeing her 'youthful' state if it can be called that, that it is easy to overlook that she is probably as old as Oonoki.

What can I say? Tsunade's pulled one over ya. The reason I remember it is when I see fanboys on other sites drooling over her or posting pictures of her, I remind those dogs she's over 50 years old. I think she fools herself sometimes.

-Raiga-
29th February 2012, 11:46 PM
I kind of hoping she won't learn mokuten or regeneration, considering her entire speech she just made was about NOT having them.

Lorde
1st March 2012, 12:14 AM
I kind of hoping she won't learn mokuten or regeneration, considering her entire speech she just made was about NOT having them.

Yeah, she won't suddenly learn Wood Release. And she already has a form of regeneration, although I doubt it'll last much longer considering how she used most of her reserve chakra to protect Konoha's citizens a few arcs ago. I hope Tsunade uses some elemental jutsu; I've always been curious about which natures she can use.

TsukiMirage
1st March 2012, 1:08 AM
In his defense, Madara wasn't claiming all women are weak, he was specifically singling out Tsunade. Anyway, a Hokage talking about the "Will of Fire"? That didn't work so well for Sarutobi.

multi-scale
1st March 2012, 1:23 AM
Boring chapter Sasuke can go die in a hole.
Will of Fire, great secret weapon right there -_-

Banana Knight Arthur
1st March 2012, 2:50 AM
Boring chapter Sasuke can go die in a hole.
Will of Fire, great secret weapon right there -_-

I live for Sasuke, he is so much more interesting than Naruto.

Sometimes I wish Sasuke was the hero and Naruto the bumbling villain.

peacemaker987
1st March 2012, 3:51 AM
Kinda funny how everyone just ignores Ee.

Maybe Hashirama's regeneration is the Will of Fire?

Lorde
1st March 2012, 4:27 AM

I kind of disagree; I think Sasuke is even more boring than Naruto because he always finds things to obsess about, mostly vengeance. I think Naruto is more flexible, and overall, more likable. It's quite a reversal since I used to like Sasuke at the start of the manga, and I couldn't tolerate Naruto. :p

TrollsterInc
1st March 2012, 4:30 AM

He's probably the most boring character in the series; for all his flaws however, he was bearable until he killed Itachi. Then, despite hearing Itachi died for Konoha and his own sake, he decided to destroy the thing his brother gave up everything to protect. At this point, he's only on the path of revenge to set up the Naruto/Sasuke clash everyone seems to want to happen. And Naruto's insane devotion to him makes me facepalm every time its brought up.

Knowing Kishimoto's Uchiha fanservice however, he'll probably have Sasuke awaken the Rinnegan somehow, because Naruto-even with Sasuke's fanbase and blatant haxor skills- can kick Sasuke around the continent. The only person more ridiculously OP'ed is Madara himself.

Banana Knight Arthur
1st March 2012, 5:07 AM
Kinda funny how everyone just ignores Ee.

Maybe Hashirama's regeneration is the Will of Fire?

That'd be interesting, I guess…….

He's probably the most boring character in the series; for all his flaws however, he was bearable until he killed Itachi. Then, despite hearing Itachi died for Konoha and his own sake, he decided to destroy the thing his brother gave up everything to protect. At this point, he's only on the path of revenge to set up the Naruto/Sasuke clash everyone seems to want to happen. And Naruto's insane devotion to him makes me facepalm every time its brought up.

Knowing Kishimoto's Uchiha fanservice however, he'll probably have Sasuke awaken the Rinnegan somehow, because Naruto-even with Sasuke's fanbase and blatant haxor skills- can kick Sasuke around the continent. The only person more ridiculously OP'ed is Madara himself.

I kind of disagree; I think Sasuke is even more boring than Naruto because he always finds things to obsess about, mostly vengeance. I think Naruto is more flexible, and overall, more likable. It's quite a reversal since I used to like Sasuke at the start of the manga, and I couldn't tolerate Naruto. :p

There are two types of people, those that like Sasuke, and those that don't.

Platinum fan.
1st March 2012, 5:15 AM
I use to really like Sasuke before he became "Darth Uchiha" I thought his relationship with team seven would evolve into a actual real friendship as the series went on but nope he choose to become the bad guy and main driving point of part 2. While there are some things I like about part 2 Sasuke I won't lie, I can't wait for Naruto to beat the living **** out of him! He's a ungrateful, arrogant, unpleasant, gloomy, woman abusing...I'll stop there because I don't want to bash, but yeah I hope he gets beat so bad every Uchiha dead, alive, or even future generations who haven't even been made yet feel the blows. That little rant aside I loved part 1 Sasuke especially during the Chunin exam. I miss that Sasuke very much.

Edit: This rant was a little much. I shouldn't have said all that stuff about Sasuke. Cause I still don't hate him, he just needs to get his common sense knocked back into him.

Joltik-Kid
1st March 2012, 5:24 AM
I can't say I hate Sasuke purposely (because he is pretty cool) but Kishi almost makes it impossible to like him and even worst when he makes Naruto look past all of Sasuke's wrong doings. Sure I like Naruto's dedication, but realistically, I'm certain I'd have given up at that point, even if he was the closest person to me. Let's see, he tried to capture (which would kill) Naruto's technical current teacher (Bee), he tried to kill all the kages (his *** got kicked, but he did permanently scar A(Ee)), and he's currently wanting to destroy the Leaf... it's seriously hard to like a guy like that. The worst part is, he truly did have a say in all this, but he chose to continue his hatred anyway

As I figured though, Itachi wasn't even concerned about Sasuke following him, nor did he really want to talk to his little bro

Shadow Lucario
1st March 2012, 5:27 AM
I feel alone when I say Sasuke is one of my favorite characters. O_O I know he might seem like an ungrateful brat, but all he knows is revenge. I won't try to get people to like Sasuke. I just think he's a cool character.

Joltik-Kid
1st March 2012, 5:29 AM
Sasuke especially during the Chunin exam.
That was about the only time I truly liked him in the manga, made me think he was a redeemable character :/

I feel alone when I say Sasuke is one of my favorite characters. O_O I know he might seem like an ungrateful brat, but all he knows is revenge. I won't try to get people to like Sasuke. I just think he's a cool character.
Oh I do like him, just not in the manga *I like him in the games and other things, if that makes sense ^^;*

Platinum fan.
1st March 2012, 5:31 AM
Overall I do like Sasuke, just like overall I like Sakura as well to. In the end all characters have bad traits and good traits and for me the good outweighs the bad. Sasuke's made some choices that make you want to hate him and that's the point, your suppose to hate him now as he's the bad guy doing what he believes is justice for his clan. I still don't hate Sasuke, just his choices and I hope by the end of the series he reflects on all the people he's hurt that loved him...even if half that love is shallow.

Joltik-Kid
1st March 2012, 5:45 AM
Overall I do like Sasuke, just like overall I like Sakura as well to. In the end all characters have bad traits and good traits and for me the good outweighs the bad. Sasuke's made some choices that make you want to hate him and that's the point, your suppose to hate him now as he's the bad guy doing what he believes is justice for his clan. I still don't hate Sasuke, just his choices and I hope by the end of the series he reflects on all the people he's hurt that loved him...even if half that love is shallow.
That's what I getting at, but I see one of two things happening in the end, him wondering around to discover himself or he sacrifices himself to save Naruto from something, though the former seems more likely then the latter the way it seems to be going

TsukiMirage
1st March 2012, 5:53 AM
Given the way things are being set up, it's unlikely that Sasuke will get beat badly in the final fight. Kishi has already said he keeps one in mind as he powers the other, so despite what Naruto showed, Sasuke will be able to equal him, if not overpower him due to their roles.

Banana Knight Arthur
1st March 2012, 5:55 AM

You're not alone, lol.

I love me some Sasuke.

That Sasuke is so polarizing just speaks to how much Kishimoto needs to thank his editor.

TsukiMirage
1st March 2012, 6:03 AM
Personally I'd like Sasuke more if Kishi made him a complete villain, instead of the whole good/evil ambiguous.

Banana Knight Arthur
1st March 2012, 6:13 AM
Personally I'd like Sasuke more if Kishi made him a complete villain, instead of the whole good/evil ambiguous.

Well, I was hoping Itachi could make him change his mind.

But being realistic, Itachi's priority is undoing the Edo Tensei no Jutsu.

Joltik-Kid
1st March 2012, 6:21 AM

But being realistic, Itachi's priority is undoing the Edo Tensei no Jutsu.
Like I was telling everyone ^_^

7 tyranitars
1st March 2012, 9:53 AM
Sasuke should die already, anyways, tsunade is a member of the Senju, they where also known as senju of a thousand hands/skills so who knows what kind of jutsu she haves up her sleef.

TsukiMirage
1st March 2012, 11:20 AM

But being realistic, Itachi's priority is undoing the Edo Tensei no Jutsu. He'll probably act similar to Jiraiya's book. He himself won't change Sasuke, but he'll make it easier for Naruto to change him.

Sasuke should die already, anyways, tsunade is a member of the Senju, they where also known as senju of a thousand hands/skills so who knows what kind of jutsu she haves up her sleef. Shouldn't have anything really. I mean, she and the others have been fighting Madara for quite a while, so suddenly having something useful that she was holding back makes no sense. still, it would be nice to see Tsunade actually use something impressive.

TrollsterInc
1st March 2012, 1:14 PM

The problem is that, in trying to make him this character who the world basically crapped on, he's become a really, really unlikeable guy. That, and he actually had a chance to do something with his life; he could have refused the Curse Mark, but his inability to take a loss-especially during the Chunin Exams- stopped that. He could have turned back after Itachi died and he was made aware of the circumstances, but instead he chose to destroy the very thing his brother gave up everything to protect.

It just feels...forced. Not near as forced as Naruto's mindless devotion to saving him, though.

Joltik-Kid
1st March 2012, 5:36 PM
He'll probably act similar to Jiraiya's book. He himself won't change Sasuke, but he'll make it easier for Naruto to change him.

If your talking about Itachi, nothing from what he said made it out like he was trying to convert Sasuke, not even a little, if anything, Sasuke just keeps getting angry at his brother

TsukiMirage
1st March 2012, 5:46 PM
The problem is that, in trying to make him this character who the world basically crapped on, he's become a really, really unlikeable guy. That, and he actually had a chance to do something with his life; he could have refused the Curse Mark, but his inability to take a loss-especially during the Chunin Exams- stopped that. He could have turned back after Itachi died and he was made aware of the circumstances, but instead he chose to destroy the very thing his brother gave up everything to protect.

It just feels...forced. Not near as forced as Naruto's mindless devotion to saving him, though. Sasuke was refusing the Cursed Seal til Itachi came along as screwed that up. And it's understandable why he wouldn't return to Konoha. Regardless of the reasons, they had his clan killed and were gonna kill him. He had no attachment to Konoha or reason to protect it after being told to solely live for hatred by Itachi.

If your talking about Itachi, nothing from what he said made it out like he was trying to convert Sasuke, not even a little, if anything, Sasuke just keeps getting angry at his brother There's still time, since Sasuke appears to be following Itachi to his fight with Kabuto.

HoennMaster
1st March 2012, 6:19 PM
I don't hate Sasuke, but he has been annoying since his fight with Itachi. They need to make him do something instead of just complain about Konoha/life/etc.

As for Tsunade, I really hope she does not die. I'd like to see at least one Hokage not die of battle related injuries/jutsus/etc. Not to mention she is one of my favorite characters.

Lorde
1st March 2012, 7:33 PM
There are two types of people, those that like Sasuke, and those that don't.

I'm not surprised; Sasuke is the most polarizing character in the series. But I feel that most of the Sasuke hate stems from how certain people see him - his stans see him as a complex and attractive individual, while the haters see him as a spoiled child.

Banana Knight Arthur
1st March 2012, 7:47 PM
I don't hate Sasuke, but he has been annoying since his fight with Itachi. They need to make him do something instead of just complain about Konoha/life/etc.

As for Tsunade, I really hope she does not die. I'd like to see at least one Hokage not die of battle related injuries/jutsus/etc. Not to mention she is one of my favorite characters.

Didn't know you follow Naruto~!

Tsunade has evaded death long enough, and this is the final major arc, so let her kick the bucket, fine by me.

HoennMaster
1st March 2012, 9:25 PM
Yep, I just haven't posted here in a long time because I've been way behind on the series.

Joltik-Kid
1st March 2012, 9:55 PM
I'm not surprised; Sasuke is the most polarizing character in the series. But I feel that most of the Sasuke hate stems from how certain people see him - his stans see him as a complex and attractive individual, while the haters see him as a spoiled child.
I don't hate him for the reason you stated, I hate him because he's made chooses that never needed to happen. What I saying is he isn't spoiled, he's selfish and self centered

Ambre
2nd March 2012, 1:31 AM
Sasuke is self-fish, self-centered, gay homophobe. (Yes, i know what I said. He is secretly gay, but also hates gay people.)

All joking aside, I think Tsunade is about to pull of a power hax that shows us why she deserves the title of Sannin. Or, can you see a child of Tsunade just randomaly popping up that she gave for adoption and justs comes backk with the power to use mukoton. I can.

As for Sasuke, I really hope he dies. It needs to be Sakura who does it to redeem her character. (and give her a power hax.) I hae had faith in Sakura since the chunnin exams, and I still do. hopefullyy, she doesn't let me down.

I just can't wait to see what Hinata and Naruto's children are going to look like. Blond hair plus blue hugga eyes.

One random question, did all of Naruto's relatives die out? If not, why are they not participating in this war. We could use their sealing justu right about now. Uzamakis to the rescue.

Heldigunner1
2nd March 2012, 1:54 AM
Sasuke is self-fish, self-centered, gay homophobe. (Yes, i know what I said. He is secretly gay, but also hates gay people.)

No comment

All joking aside, I think Tsunade is about to pull of a power hax that shows us why she deserves the title of Sannin. Or, can you see a child of Tsunade just randomaly popping up that she gave for adoption and justs comes backk with the power to use mukoton. I can.

I don't think tsunade will die, and I don't think we'll see a power hax. All the Kages together, is hax enough.

As for Sasuke, I really hope he dies. It needs to be Sakura who does it to redeem her character. (and give her a power hax.) I hae had faith in Sakura since the chunnin exams, and I still do. hopefullyy, she doesn't let me down.

Sakura will not, I repeat will not kill sasuke. It simply won't happen, sasuke is naruto's.

I just can't wait to see what Hinata and Naruto's children are going to look like. Blond hair plus blue hugga eyes.

I said it in an earlier post. Naruto and sasuke will die, the ninja army will win the war. Once the war is over, peace will finally come by them declaring the end to the ninja era. So hinata/naruto won't happen, it wouldn't have happened anyway.

One random question, did all of Naruto's relatives die out? If not, why are they not participating in this war. We could use their sealing justu right about now. Uzamakis to the rescue.

All the uzumaki's are dead, naruto is the last known. Nagato was an uzumaki, but he's dead also.

these are my ideas.

peacemaker987
2nd March 2012, 2:43 AM
It just came to me -sorry if I interrupt this sasuke love/hate- but wouldn't Konan's paper techniques be considered Mokkuton?

Shadow Lucario
2nd March 2012, 2:59 AM
It just came to me -sorry if I interrupt this sasuke love/hate- but wouldn't Konan's paper techniques be considered Mokkuton?

To a degree I suppose. Paper does come from wood. Thing is Mokuton literally translates to Wood Release.

Banana Knight Arthur
2nd March 2012, 3:12 AM

She's manipulating dead trees' byproduct, that being paper.

She was excellent in the first half of her battle vs. Madara animated.

Sadly, her first real battle on screen was also her last….

Lorde
2nd March 2012, 3:46 AM

I don't think they count since she doesn't actually produce wood. But it would've been nice to learn more about her paper techniques while she was still alive.

uber gon
2nd March 2012, 4:14 AM
For a guy that specializes in wood jutsu, Hashirama's "will of fire" kind of seems ironic. Doesn't fire DESTROY trees?

Joltik-Kid
2nd March 2012, 6:02 AM
For a guy that specializes in wood jutsu, Hashirama's "will of fire" kind of seems ironic. Doesn't fire DESTROY trees?
If you think of the Will of Fire being actual fire sure, but the Village Hidden in the Leaves is actually know for their Fire based Jutsu and it's the known as the Land of Fire... so it's more ironic that it's called the Leaf Village

TsukiMirage
2nd March 2012, 6:09 AM
Interesting thing about that is, fire techniques were the Uchiha's specialty. Strange there wasn't more earth and water focus instead given who their leaders were.

Shadow Lucario
2nd March 2012, 6:24 AM
I love how Kishi trolls the "unique" abilities. Sasuke and Itachi are the last Uchiha so they're the only ones with the Sharingan. Kishi: lolwut Kakashi, Danzo, and Tobi also have it. Nagato supposed to be the only one with the Rinnegan since the Sage of the Six Paths. Kishi: lmaojk. Madara has it because the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan evolves into it.

Joltik-Kid
2nd March 2012, 6:29 AM
I love how Kishi trolls the "unique" abilities. Sasuke and Itachi are the last Uchiha so they're the only ones with the Sharingan. Kishi: lolwut Kakashi, Danzo, and Tobi also have it. Nagato supposed to be the only one with the Rinnegan since the Sage of the Six Paths. Kishi: lmaojk. Madara has it because the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan evolves into it.
Don't forget Tobi has the Rinnegan as well since he stole Nagato's eyes

Charminions
2nd March 2012, 2:09 PM

Yeah and I don't like how he focuses on only the Sharingan/Rinnegan. He should've given the other abilities/blood lines boosts they can balance out better.

TrollsterInc
2nd March 2012, 2:16 PM
Yeah and I don't like how he focuses on only the Sharingan/Rinnegan. He should've given the other abilities/blood lines boosts they can balance out better.

Its because Kishi almost blatantly favours the Sharingan/Uchiha clan. Its the only dojutsu that gets upgrades; the Hyuga are basically left in the dirt, unless Hinata goes Super Saiyan-uhh, shinobi for Naruto again and gets the Leet Haxor Byakugan.

7 tyranitars
2nd March 2012, 2:21 PM

Tobi might be an uchiha, I accept why kakashi haves sharingan, and I don't really have a problem with that. But Danzo's 11 sharingans is just crazy >.<.

But, dojutsus are always a wanted little spoil of war. Remember Ao with his Byakugan?

LexSuicune
2nd March 2012, 4:13 PM
Its because Kishi almost blatantly favours the Sharingan/Uchiha clan. Its the only dojutsu that gets upgrades; the Hyuga are basically left in the dirt, unless Hinata goes Super Saiyan-uhh, shinobi for Naruto again and gets the Leet Haxor Byakugan.

That would actually be all kinds of badass.

Imagine her hair turning white too, being capable of not only seeing and blocking chakra, but absorbing it and utilizing your own chakra against you. Or some badass genjutsu.

TsukiMirage
2nd March 2012, 6:37 PM
Yeah and I don't like how he focuses on only the Sharingan/Rinnegan. He should've given the other abilities/blood lines boosts they can balance out better. In his defense, he has continuously made Gaara's sand in addition to the powers of the Jinchuuriki badass and currently he's doing some serious upgrading to Mokuton.

Joltik-Kid
2nd March 2012, 7:41 PM
That only allowed her to last 2 seconds in the manga...yeah I'll be all for that, I need a good laugh

Lorde
2nd March 2012, 7:50 PM

It's sad that Kishi favors one pair of eyes over the others. If I were in charge of the manga, I would have upgraded the Byakugan a long time ago. I was hoping that Kishi would do that during this arc, but at this rate, it probably won't happen.

TrollsterInc
2nd March 2012, 8:22 PM
It's sad that Kishi favors one pair of eyes over the others. If I were in charge of the manga, I would have upgraded the Byakugan a long time ago. I was hoping that Kishi would do that during this arc, but at this rate, it probably won't happen.

Yeah. Unless the aforementioned Leet Haxor Byakugan comes about. Though I honestly believe he'll give Sasuke the Rinnegan. Because Uchiha > everyone else apparantly.

That only allowed her to last 2 seconds in the manga...yeah I'll be all for that, I need a good laugh

Well Hinata's a female; typical shonen rules mean that all females-regardless of rank and power- are ultimately useless. Hell even Tsunade seems pretty damned weak compared to the other Kage, for now. We'll see if she manages to bust a facemelter on Madara, though considering how most other manga I've read treat women fighters, I'm not holding my breath.

Platinum fan.
2nd March 2012, 8:38 PM
I would have loved for a Byakugan upgrade as long as it wasn't to broken. Poor Neji and Hinata. The hyuga's seem so inferior now. Kishi really loves the Uchihas. I still detest the idea that the Sharingan evolves into the Rinnegan! Uchiha's get everything.

Charminions
2nd March 2012, 10:35 PM
In his defense, he has continuously made Gaara's sand in addition to the powers of the Jinchuuriki badass and currently he's doing some serious upgrading to Mokuton.

Well yeah, anything that isn't Sharingan/Rinnegan, Mokuton, or Jinchuuriki just gets sh/t on. And this Mokuton upgrade you're talking about is for someone who's already ultra mega haxxed out with the Rinnegan. I think the Byakugan deserves an upgrade, as well as pretty much any other bloodline that Kishi introduced or could've introduced.

Banana Knight Arthur
2nd March 2012, 11:05 PM

Byakuya?

What is that?

But in all seriousness, the Byakugan has faded into obscurity and irrelevance.

Lorde
2nd March 2012, 11:49 PM
I would have loved for a Byakugan upgrade as long as it wasn't to broken. Poor Neji and Hinata. The hyuga's seem so inferior now. Kishi really loves the Uchihas. I still detest the idea that the Sharingan evolves into the Rinnegan! Uchiha's get everything.

I wouldn't mind if the Byakugan became broken. Most of the Sharingan's abilities are broken, so a broken Byakugan might help close the gap between the dōjutsu.

Shneak
3rd March 2012, 3:02 AM
I don't think the Byagukan matters any more. It's irrelevant, like Neji and Hinata. Unless we get them in an upcoming battle (which is possible, I'm expecting the Leaf 12 vs Tobi.)

Joltik-Kid
3rd March 2012, 3:08 AM
Well Hinata's a female; typical shonen rules mean that all females-regardless of rank and power- are ultimately useless. Hell even Tsunade seems pretty damned weak compared to the other Kage, for now. We'll see if she manages to bust a facemelter on Madara, though considering how most other manga I've read treat women fighters, I'm not holding my breath.
That makes sense right now, but early Shippuden begs to differ with Chiyo and Sakura kicking Sasori's puppet ***...in fact, it was the longest fight till Naruto vs Pain I believe

Shneak
3rd March 2012, 3:13 AM
That makes sense right now, but early Shippuden begs to differ with Chiyo and Sakura kicking Sasori's puppet ***...in fact, it was the longest fight till Naruto vs Pain I believe

God, that was 10 chapters. I think the chapter was supposed to "show" how much Sakura improved over the 2 and a half years.

Lorde
3rd March 2012, 3:13 AM

The fact that it took Sakura and Chiyo so long to defeat Sasori is just more evidence of how female characters are depicted as weak in this series. It's quite a shame.

Platinum fan.
3rd March 2012, 4:23 AM
Sakura's best moment in the series was fighting Sasori. Even though she had help it was a big improvement over her part 1 self. Funny that Naruto and Sasuke still did more and better achievements then that fight. Naruto surpassing Jiraiya and Sasuke surpassing Orochimaru really wanted me to see Sakura surpass Tsunade in some shape or form...not only did it not happen but it probably won't happen either, unless Tsunade dies fighting Madara and Sakura somehow avenges her death by somehow stopping Madara, which is impossible for a character like her. Poor Sakura, why did Kishi treat you character so badly? I had such high hopes for her after Sasori.

TsukiMirage
3rd March 2012, 4:57 AM
Well yeah, anything that isn't Sharingan/Rinnegan, Mokuton, or Jinchuuriki just gets sh/t on. And this Mokuton upgrade you're talking about is for someone who's already ultra mega haxxed out with the Rinnegan. I think the Byakugan deserves an upgrade, as well as pretty much any other bloodline that Kishi introduced or could've introduced. I wouldn't say all that. They may not get as much love as the others, but they're still get treated better then the regular ninjas. And while the Byakugan may not be that haxed, the Gentle Fist pretty much is. It would basically be a one hit kill against any ninja without some sort of unique body or defense.

Lorde
3rd March 2012, 5:00 AM
Sakura's best moment in the series was fighting Sasori. Even though she had help it was a big improvement over her part 1 self. Funny that Naruto and Sasuke still did more and better achievements then that fight. Naruto surpassing Jiraiya and Sasuke surpassing Orochimaru really wanted me to see Sakura surpass Tsunade in some shape or form...not only did it not happen but it probably won't happen either, unless Tsunade dies fighting Madara and Sakura somehow avenges her death by somehow stopping Madara, which is impossible for a character like her. Poor Sakura, why did Kishi treat you character so badly? I had such high hopes for her after Sasori.

I personally thought that the battle was one of the worst battles in Part 2; I thought Sakura and Chiyo were shown as inept on their own, and I only enjoyed Sasori's taunts to Chiyo. As for the fight itself; it was long and overly dramatic.

Platinum fan.
3rd March 2012, 5:02 AM
The Gentle Fist was somewhat haxed in part 1, but not anymore. With all the super jutsu's out there it barely even registers anymore. Ninja's are super fast like Raikage, Sasuke, and now even Naruto and can avoid it, like you said some have unique bodies or defenses in fact pretty much every ninja today that is a main player has that. Gentle Fist nowadays is just a move to knock out random fodder ninjas like Zetsu clones, or throw away lackey ninjas who the main characters shouldn't even bother with.

Edit: And to the 4th KIRA, the battle really wasn't the best but for a Sakura fight you have to give her some credit. I mean is there any other fight with Sakura in it where she actually shines? The Sasori fight is really her one and only good fight, other then her shallow rivalry with Ino.

TsukiMirage
3rd March 2012, 5:27 AM
True, but that's due to more of a speed issue then inability to damage. The Gentle Fist's ability to counter any chakra based technique would actually make it far more useful against those three then any other attack. The only people I think would be unaffected would be Tobi, Kakuzu, Kisame, and Orochimaru.

Joltik-Kid
3rd March 2012, 5:29 AM
I personally thought that the battle was one of the worst battles in Part 2; I thought Sakura and Chiyo were shown as inept on their own, and I only enjoyed Sasori's taunts to Chiyo. As for the fight itself; it was long and overly dramatic.
That's still more the any other girl in the series...the rest of them barely get treated well at all

Platinum fan.
3rd March 2012, 5:39 AM
True, but that's due to more of a speed issue then inability to damage. The Gentle Fist's ability to counter any chakra based technique would actually make it far more useful against those three then any other attack. The only people I think would be unaffected would be Tobi, Kakuzu, Kisame, and Orochimaru.

It probably wouldn't work on Pain either, or even Konan if she can split her body parts into paper at will, or anyone who fights with puppets at a distance. Basically if you fight at a distance your safe as that spider ninja, Kidomaru clearly pointed out nearly all of Neji's flaws and there was nothing too special about Kidomaru when he wasn't in his cursed state.

TsukiMirage
3rd March 2012, 10:11 AM
It probably wouldn't work on Pain either, or even Konan if she can split her body parts into paper at will, or anyone who fights with puppets at a distance. Basically if you fight at a distance your safe as that spider ninja, Kidomaru clearly pointed out nearly all of Neji's flaws and there was nothing too special about Kidomaru when he wasn't in his cursed state. Actually, a puppet should be easy. All the Hyuuga would have to do is cut the chakra string and they dealt with it. The Paths, no, since they're nothing but corpses. Konan, probably, since her technique is still a ninjutsu. Anyway, the distance issue has been resolved with the introduction of the Empty Palm, which has quite a bit of range to it.

Blaziryu
3rd March 2012, 2:36 PM
Kishi is really hyping up the 1st Hokage. If he was so powerful, then he should've easily defeated the 3rd Hokage back in Part I.

Shadow Lucario
3rd March 2012, 2:40 PM
Kishi is really hyping up the 1st Hokage. If he was so powerful, then he should've easily defeated the 3rd Hokage back in Part I.

Not really because Hiruzen is said to have been the strongest Hokage.

Platinum fan.
3rd March 2012, 3:23 PM
Actually, a puppet should be easy. All the Hyuuga would have to do is cut the chakra string and they dealt with it. The Paths, no, since they're nothing but corpses. Konan, probably, since her technique is still a ninjutsu. Anyway, the distance issue has been resolved with the introduction of the Empty Palm, which has quite a bit of range to it.

Puppet masters can reattach the chakra strings. The Gentle Fist still isn't that haxed in part 2 compared to all the other new stuff that's been introduced especially from the Uchiha's. If a Hyuga were to take on any of the main villains right now they would lose because they either have Sharingan or some other hax power that makes everything the Hyuga's done until now childs play. It's the same as Sakura and Tsunade's super strength really it's only good if they can land a hit on the enemy. I'm not saying Hyuga's are weak because they aren't, they are still probably some of the strongest ninja clans in Konoha but they like everyone else have been demoted because they don't have Sharingan/Rinnegan, a Bijuu, or DNA of stronger ninjas like Orochimaru and the 1st Hokage. Basically you have to have those things to even be strong in the series anymore...or the title 'kage'

Banana Knight Arthur
3rd March 2012, 6:26 PM

Kabuto does something to the Edo Tensei'd corpses, that makes the stronger than they were at their prime, he refined Orochimaru's techniques.

Lorde
3rd March 2012, 7:19 PM
Not really because Hiruzen is said to have been the strongest Hokage.

And as someone said before; the first, third and fourth Hokage have all been called the strongest at some point in the story.

Shadow Lucario
4th March 2012, 12:10 AM
And as someone said before; the first, third and fourth Hokage have all been called the strongest at some point in the story.

I remember the fourth being called the strongest of his generation, but not the strongest Hokage. We still have yet to see Hiruzen fight in his prime.

Joltik-Kid
4th March 2012, 3:04 AM
I remember the fourth being called the strongest of his generation, but not the strongest Hokage. We still have yet to see Hiruzen fight in his prime.
When Jiraya was teaching Naruto the Rasengan, he tells Naruto that it took the 4th 3 years to master the attack. Naruto then says to himself that the 4th was the best (as in Hokage) So we really won't ever know who was the best, though it seems the 1st is yet again being hyped to be the strongest

miles0624
4th March 2012, 3:50 AM
I still think it is the fourth who is the strongest. Remember the third, he could easily fight on the same ground as the second and first. However, when orochimaru brought of the box for the fourth hokage (which i still don't get why Kabuto doesn't use. If Orochi-temi could summon it, then so should Kabuto), he panicked and knew he would lose. This could also be because of how he was outnumbered, but I still think it shows his fear for the power of the fourth.

Lorde
4th March 2012, 3:53 AM
I still think it is the fourth who is the strongest. Remember the third, he could easily fight on the same ground as the second and first. However, when orochimaru brought of the box for the fourth hokage (which i still don't get why Kabuto doesn't use. If Orochi-temi could summon it, then so should Kabuto), he panicked and knew he would lose. This could also be because of how he was outnumbered, but I still think it shows his fear for the power of the fourth.

The fourth Hokage couldn't be resurrected because his soul was already sealed inside the God of Death. I'm guessing that even though Orochimaru summoned his coffin, the jutsu itself was a failure which might explain why the coffin didn't open when it was summoned.

TsukiMirage
4th March 2012, 4:46 AM
Kishi is really hyping up the 1st Hokage. If he was so powerful, then he should've easily defeated the 3rd Hokage back in Part I. Because he was a mindless puppet at the time, incapable of using tactics or intelligences. Plus Orochimaru spend the time playing around instead of going straight for the kill.

Puppet masters can reattach the chakra strings. The Gentle Fist still isn't that haxed in part 2 compared to all the other new stuff that's been introduced especially from the Uchiha's. If a Hyuga were to take on any of the main villains right now they would lose because they either have Sharingan or some other hax power that makes everything the Hyuga's done until now childs play. It's the same as Sakura and Tsunade's super strength really it's only good if they can land a hit on the enemy. I'm not saying Hyuga's are weak because they aren't, they are still probably some of the strongest ninja clans in Konoha but they like everyone else have been demoted because they don't have Sharingan/Rinnegan, a Bijuu, or DNA of stronger ninjas like Orochimaru and the 1st Hokage. Basically you have to have those things to even be strong in the series anymore...or the title 'kage' Reattaching wouldn't prevent them from being cut once again. Unless they're like Sasori, hiding inside their puppet, they would be vulnerable before they could put the strings up again. They may lack the sheer destructive power the others have showcased, but I think the ability to inflict a lethal hit or even shut down someone's ability to use chakra with a mere touch would allow them to complete with all but the top tier of ninjas.

I remember the fourth being called the strongest of his generation, but not the strongest Hokage. We still have yet to see Hiruzen fight in his prime. Him still being considered the strongest is questionable given the hike in power that has happen. Chiyo, Danzo, and Onoki have shown use that an old ninjas skills don't drop that much with age. So Sarutobi in his prime shouldn't be that much different then his old self.

TrollsterInc
4th March 2012, 1:38 PM
Puppet masters can reattach the chakra strings. The Gentle Fist still isn't that haxed in part 2 compared to all the other new stuff that's been introduced especially from the Uchiha's. If a Hyuga were to take on any of the main villains right now they would lose because they either have Sharingan or some other hax power that makes everything the Hyuga's done until now childs play. It's the same as Sakura and Tsunade's super strength really it's only good if they can land a hit on the enemy. I'm not saying Hyuga's are weak because they aren't, they are still probably some of the strongest ninja clans in Konoha but they like everyone else have been demoted because they don't have Sharingan/Rinnegan, a Bijuu, or DNA of stronger ninjas like Orochimaru and the 1st Hokage. Basically you have to have those things to even be strong in the series anymore...or the title 'kage'

+1 Internets for agreement. I'm still amazed Guy is still alive, considering he has none of these things...then again, he's helping Naruto against Tobi, so he probably will either fall back in awe and do nothing, or die in one hit, pretty much.

7 tyranitars
4th March 2012, 5:10 PM
+1 Internets for agreement. I'm still amazed Guy is still alive, considering he has none of these things...then again, he's helping Naruto against Tobi, so he probably will either fall back in awe and do nothing, or die in one hit, pretty much.

Guy isn't weak, he defeated Kisame remember? His eight gates technique is deathly.

Lorde
4th March 2012, 7:30 PM
Guy isn't weak, he defeated Kisame remember? His eight gates technique is deathly.

But wasn't Kisame already weakened at the time of his battle with Guy? He fought Killer Bee after all, and even though he switched with Zetsu at some point, he must have used a lot of chakra before that point.

7 tyranitars
4th March 2012, 9:37 PM
But wasn't Kisame already weakened at the time of his battle with Guy? He fought Killer Bee after all, and even though he switched with Zetsu at some point, he must have used a lot of chakra before that point.

He had some time to recover in samahada remember, besides he didn't seem that weakened.

Joltik-Kid
4th March 2012, 11:56 PM
Kisame kept stealing Charka from others before fighting guy

TsukiMirage
5th March 2012, 12:19 AM
Seeing how Gai with only the Seventh Gate was able to handle a Bijuu and implications that he could even counter a Bijuu Blast, I'll say Gai's really showing the potential of a "regular" ninja.

Banana Knight Arthur
5th March 2012, 2:14 AM
Kisame kept stealing Charka from others before fighting guy

Very true, I overlooked that part of the episode.

Seeing how Gai with only the Seventh Gate was able to handle a Bijuu and implications that he could even counter a Bijuu Blast, I'll say Gai's really showing the potential of a "regular" ninja.

Might Guy is a splendid example of the results of hard work and training to master your discipline. I can only hope one day Rock Lee can reach those heights of power and skill.

It was disappointing how they neglected the negative aftereffects of using the Celestial Gates.

TrollsterInc
5th March 2012, 2:59 AM

I didn't say he was, but according to modern Naruto you must have;

A tailed beast
A Sharingan
A Rinnegan
Some uber Kekkai Genkai/DNA from someone famous
OR
Be a Kage

Anyone else is dismissed pretty much.

TsukiMirage
5th March 2012, 10:00 AM
Might Guy is a splendid example of the results of hard work and training to master your discipline. I can only hope one day Rock Lee can reach those heights of power and skill.

It was disappointing how they neglected the negative aftereffects of using the Celestial Gates. He probably will, considering how strong he is currently. I can easily see Lee being as fast and strong as the Raikage in a decade or so.

7 tyranitars
5th March 2012, 4:01 PM
I didn't say he was, but according to modern Naruto you must have;

A tailed beast
A Sharingan
A Rinnegan
Some uber Kekkai Genkai/DNA from someone famous
OR
Be a Kage

Anyone else is dismissed pretty much.

Oh, I thought you said that, obviously he isn't one of the Super powerfulls, but he might be a level under the kage

LexSuicune
5th March 2012, 5:20 PM
I do think they're going a little overboard with the Power Levels in Naruto. They're gonna reach a Dragon Ball level of ridiculousy soon with Naruto using the Bijuu Dama to blow up the moon or some s#h!

7 tyranitars
5th March 2012, 5:29 PM
I do think they're going a little overboard with the Power Levels in Naruto. They're gonna reach a Dragon Ball level of ridiculousy soon with Naruto using the Bijuu Dama to blow up the moon or some s#h!

Well, compared to most Naruto Characters even Yamcha and Tien are power, Offcourse some in Naruto are very powerfull aswell. But consider a weak character like Nappa could blow up a city, I don't see Sakura do that :P Ofcouse Nagato pain showed he was able to do that, and I won't be supprised if the more super power charracters can. Still comparing it to Dragonball is a little over the top.

Lorde
5th March 2012, 7:12 PM

The manga is getting a little ridiculous, but at least it's still enjoyable, at least in my opinion. I want to see more of the Kage's battle with Madara, which I think has been a mess so far since Kishi switched to Tobi's battle with Killer Bee and Naruto halfway through.

Banana Knight Arthur
5th March 2012, 7:58 PM
Power creep is a natural occurence in Shounen titles.

Without it, everyone would still be thrusting kunai and throwing shuriken.

LexSuicune
5th March 2012, 8:41 PM
Well, compared to most Naruto Characters even Yamcha and Tien are power, Offcourse some in Naruto are very powerfull aswell. But consider a weak character like Nappa could blow up a city, I don't see Sakura do that :P Ofcouse Nagato pain showed he was able to do that, and I won't be supprised if the more super power charracters can. Still comparing it to Dragonball is a little over the top.

I'm not comparing it to DBZ in terms of the power of their characters.

I'm comparing it to how they start real weak and become monstrosities that can create worldwide chaos leaving some of the other characters to bite dust in the sidelines.

Tell me, what happened with Chiaotzu, Tien and Chamcha during the Majin Buu saga? They were worthless.

Or Krillin during the Cell Games?.

Same thing is gonna happen with the rest of the Naruto characters if the tiers keep growing by the tenfold.

Charminions
5th March 2012, 9:24 PM
I'm not comparing it to DBZ in terms of the power of their characters.

I'm comparing it to how they start real weak and become monstrosities that can create worldwide chaos leaving some of the other characters to bite dust in the sidelines.

Tell me, what happened with Chiaotzu, Tien and Chamcha during the Majin Buu saga? They were worthless.

Or Krillin during the Cell Games?.

Same thing is gonna happen with the rest of the Naruto characters if the tiers keep growing by the tenfold.

You raise a good point. By the end of DBZ, the only characters who were super powerful were the Sayains, and by the end of DBGT it was only Goku and Vegeta who had SSJ4. What happened to characters who were once very highly respected like Piccolo? The same seems to be happening in Naruto except all the attention is on Sharingan/Rinnegan, Biijus, and Mokuton. What I feel is that since DBZ is so much older and more of a pioneer, people had lesser standards for it to be good. However, Naruto introduced so many different abilities which are just thrown in the garbage now. The mainish characters in DBZ were Sayains, Humans, and Namek which is only 3 compared to the huge list of different ability users in Naruto.

Platinum fan.
6th March 2012, 2:29 AM
That was my major problem with DBZ. Everyone who wasn't a Super Saiyan was just worthless to the show after the Frieza saga. But anyway I hope Naruto doesn't get that bad. It's still enjoyable for me even though I complain about this or that. I am still entertained with the series. I do hope it does not go the route of DBZ.

Joltik-Kid
6th March 2012, 3:23 AM
That was my major problem with DBZ. Everyone who wasn't a Super Saiyan was just worthless to the show after the Frieza saga. But anyway I hope Naruto doesn't get that bad. It's still enjoyable for me even though I complain about this or that. I am still entertained with the series. I do hope it does not go the route of DBZ.
Piccolo was actually stronger then a super saiyan thanks to fusing with Kami until Vegeta and the rest of them went into the time chamber to exceed the normal limit of the Super Saiyan status...then he was left in the dust with the rest of the group

Lorde
6th March 2012, 3:54 AM
Anyway, I'm interested in seeing how Itachi plans on stopping Kabuto's Edo Tensei. The obvious solution would be for him to use genjutsu and force Kabuto to end the technique, but I'm pretty sure that Kabuto is expecting that since he already knows the technique's weakness. Itachi will probably have to resort to using ninjutsu.

TsukiMirage
6th March 2012, 8:12 AM
Yeah, seeing how Kabuto told Tobi all about that method, I'm expecting him to have some sort of counter specifically in place to avoid it. Also interested in seeing his other secret weapon he was planning on using against Tobi.

7 tyranitars
6th March 2012, 1:18 PM
Yeah, seeing how Kabuto told Tobi all about that method, I'm expecting him to have some sort of counter specifically in place to avoid it. Also interested in seeing his other secret weapon he was planning on using against Tobi.

I was wondering about that, he said he had another trumph card, and suddenly said his trumph card was Madara. :S

Shadow Lucario
6th March 2012, 1:31 PM
I was wondering about that, he said he had another trumph card, and suddenly said his trumph card was Madara. :S

Maybe he has another that we haven't learned of yet. I wonder if Kabuto can stand up to Sasuke now. In part one he was a decent fighter, but was still bested by Naruto.

Banana Knight Arthur
6th March 2012, 3:25 PM

Orochimaru?

Maybe he plans to let Orochimaru's remains take over his body?

LexSuicune
6th March 2012, 4:02 PM
Kabuto's a rather worthless character to have received so much spotlight as a rival.

Kishimoto really pulled that one out of his rear end.

Banana Knight Arthur
6th March 2012, 4:39 PM
Kabuto's a rather worthless character to have received so much spotlight as a rival.

Kishimoto really pulled that one out of his rear end.

Perhaps Kishimoto always had bigger plans for Kabuto?

Who's rival does he count as, Sasuke or Naruto's?

Lorde
6th March 2012, 6:16 PM
I thought Madara was Kabuto's trump card. I couldn't imagine Kabuto having anything stronger than him. :x

And I think Sasuke would be able to handle Kabuto on his own; Kabuto may have the Edo Tensei, but Sasuke has the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan and all its hax abilities.

Banana Knight Arthur
6th March 2012, 6:42 PM
I thought Madara was Kabuto's trump card. I couldn't imagine Kabuto having anything stronger than him. :x

And I think Sasuke would be able to handle Kabuto on his own; Kabuto may have the Edo Tensei, but Sasuke has the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan and all its hax abilities.

You underestimate Kabutomaru......

There is something to be said for all the stuff he has learned, being a proverbial fly on the wall.

I just hope his scuffle with Itachi happens on-screen/on-panel, and not behind the scenes.

Platinum fan.
6th March 2012, 8:35 PM

Agreed. Sasuke's uber haxed Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan could probably spank Kabuto. I do think Kabuto would put up a decent fight though! Especially since he has Orochimaru's cells in him. I'm kinda surprised Kabuto has lasted this long in the series and yet I'm kinda not. He's always been a mysterious character that kept Naruto and crew guessing whenever they met him. I still prefer the old crafty Kabuto then clone Orochimaru Kabuto though, even if he is more powerful.

Banana Knight Arthur
6th March 2012, 9:04 PM
Agreed. Sasuke's uber haxed Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan could probably spank Kabuto. I do think Kabuto would put up a decent fight though! Especially since he has Orochimaru's cells in him. I'm kinda surprised Kabuto has lasted this long in the series and yet I'm kinda not. He's always been a mysterious character that kept Naruto and crew guessing whenever they met him. I still prefer the old crafty Kabuto then clone Orochimaru Kabuto though, even if he is more powerful.

Keep in mind, Sasuke isn't as experienced with the Ultimate form of the Sharingan yet.

I'm sure there are still techniques he's yet to master.

Does anyone notice, every time he looks more and more like Orochimaru.....I think.

Shneak
6th March 2012, 9:53 PM
Keep in mind, Sasuke isn't as experienced with the Ultimate form of the Sharingan yet.

I'm sure there are still techniques he's yet to master.

Does anyone notice, every time he looks more and more like Orochimaru.....I think.

That's the point, I think. If this series last for a longer length of time (such as a timeskip), then Orochimaru will probably be reborn.

Lorde
6th March 2012, 11:24 PM

I liked the original Kabuto a lot more as well. He was mysterious and that's probably what appealed to me the most. I hope that when Kabuto fights Itachi, he uses more than just snake techniques, though. Also, I don't want Kabuto to morph into Orochimaru or anything; I've had enough of Orochimaru to last me a lifetime.

Shadow Lucario
7th March 2012, 1:34 AM
I liked the original Kabuto a lot more as well. He was mysterious and that's probably what appealed to me the most. I hope that when Kabuto fights Itachi, he uses more than just snake techniques, though. Also, I don't want Kabuto to morph into Orochimaru or anything; I've had enough of Orochimaru to last me a lifetime.

Besides snakes Kabuto only has medical ninjutsu. Other than that I wouldn't expect much.

Banana Knight Arthur
7th March 2012, 1:41 AM
Besides snakes Kabuto only has medical ninjutsu. Other than that I wouldn't expect much.

Yeah prior to ingesting Orochimaru's remains, Kabuto was a 2 trick pony.

sleep powder Nirvana-feather Sleep no jutsu, and those chakra scalpels.

Crimsonlink
7th March 2012, 1:48 AM
Yeah prior to ingesting Orochimaru's remains, Kabuto was a 2 trick pony.

sleep powder Nirvana-feather Sleep no jutsu, and those chakra scalpels.

Better than Naruto with his KB. Now that is a 1 trick pony till Rasengan appeared. Now its both Rasengan + KB.

Jb
7th March 2012, 2:27 AM
I have to say I prefered Kabuto more before, than now. Even if hi is stronger.

Lorde
7th March 2012, 3:00 AM

Since he absorbed some of Orochimaru's cells and mastered his powers, then perhaps he is able to use wind release techniques like Orochimaru. That would be interesting since we haven't seen too many wind users.

Platinum fan.
7th March 2012, 3:13 AM
I always liked the fact that they were teasing Kabuto stabbing Orochimaru in the back at some point. It never actually happened but they sure teased it. In part 2 I actually thought Kabuto was going to play a large role in Orochimaru's demise and unveil what his real plans were. That didn't happen but oh well. I also hope Kabuto does not turn into Orochimaru. He practically is the new Orochimaru at this point anyway.

JD
7th March 2012, 3:35 AM
I wonder if Tsunade is going to reveal a new technique in tomorrow's chapter I always wanted her to have some sort of special mode like Slug Mode or something but the thought of that is pretty disturbing.

Charminions
7th March 2012, 4:26 AM
I would say Kabuto will do much more than just snake Justus if he fought now. Remember, Orochimaru was notorious for his intelligence and apparently Kabuto knows everything Orochimaru knows now so he will probably pull out a bunch of random top secret justus/scrolls or something.

Lorde
7th March 2012, 4:43 AM
I would say Kabuto will do much more than just snake Justus if he fought now. Remember, Orochimaru was notorious for his intelligence and apparently Kabuto knows everything Orochimaru knows now so he will probably pull out a bunch of random top secret justus/scrolls or something.

That's what I want to see: lots of forbidden jutsu. Orochimaru apparently knew a ton of those, but he usually used snake-based techniques. It would be great if Kabuto used some of Orochimaru's best techniques, but Kishi will probably have Kabuto use Orochimaru's usual jutsu, or another Edo Tensei summon (which I still think is unlikely).

Banana Knight Arthur
7th March 2012, 5:15 AM
Since he absorbed some of Orochimaru's cells and mastered his powers, then perhaps he is able to use wind release techniques like Orochimaru. That would be interesting since we haven't seen too many wind users.

Kabuto also extracted via a chakra draining seal, the hidden Orochimaru chakra and the cursed seal, from Anko Mitarashi, when he claimed it would help him enhance his Edo Tensei jutsu/ability level with it.

stevendat
7th March 2012, 5:46 AM

Orochimaru was a wind release user?

Banana Knight Arthur
7th March 2012, 6:06 AM
Orochimaru was a wind release user?

Wind release in the manga, which is the source material, of course.

The anime also has him using Earth release, but that was never canon/

Earthbound Sun
7th March 2012, 6:07 AM
I don't see why Orochimaru's chalkra would enhance edo tensei; if the little amount in Anko would bring a significant increase, imagine how strong he must've been when he was alive. Nope.

Maybe Tsunade pulls a Choji and learns how to heal without handseals.

TsukiMirage
7th March 2012, 8:07 AM
I was wondering about that, he said he had another trumph card, and suddenly said his trumph card was Madara. :S Well the thing is, that he referred to his other trump card as a "technique" and that was after he had explained Edo Tensei to Tobi, so I doubt that Edo Madara was solely it. Edo Madara is simply his original trump card.

lolipiece
7th March 2012, 9:18 AM
So, did anyone read the new Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth?

Naruto's, Naruto's everywhere.

TsukiMirage
7th March 2012, 11:06 AM
577 summery (http://mangastream.com/read/jpreview/81945696/6). Hey, look Tsunade actually does something.

TrollsterInc
7th March 2012, 11:25 AM
577 summery (http://mangastream.com/read/jpreview/81945696/6). Hey, look Tsunade actually does something.

Ooh great. Madara turns out to have ANOTHER broken technique. Again. -_-

7 tyranitars
7th March 2012, 11:39 AM
*does not wanna look* gonna skip the spoilers for once :).

lolipiece
7th March 2012, 12:28 PM
Insert dirty joke about Tsunade being impaled by wood here.

Meh, even when she does something, she does nothing.

7 tyranitars
7th March 2012, 12:29 PM
Well, atleast Tsunade was decent for once.

TrollsterInc
7th March 2012, 3:33 PM
Just read it, after I read the spoilers.

I want to honestly slap Kishimoto. Madara's become so broken I have pretty much given up hope of anyone scoring a win over him, except a cheap one- ie; Kabuto going under a genjutsu and dismissing him.

Banana Knight Arthur
7th March 2012, 7:22 PM
Well, atleast Tsunade was decent for once.

Was she?

She still got impaled by a huge vine.......I'm just ready for her to die already.

Platinum fan.
7th March 2012, 7:37 PM
Just saw the chapter. Tsunade actually got to do something. My opinion on her remains unchanged though, it's really late in the game to think otherwise. We got to see her old lover Dan again, I forgot he was even around still. Madara is still cheap, nothing he does surprises me anymore. I would not be at all shocked if he suddenly started using Bijuu powers. I guess the kages are screwed unless Itachi and Sasuke make Kabuto stop the Jutsu, because it seems impossible to stop Madara now that he's a immortal zombie anyway. Hmm if they stop the Edo Tensei jutsu I wonder what Sasuke will think about Itachi dying a second time? Also this is very minor and random but I enjoyed seeing Anko again....even if she was on the ground and could be dead at this point. I always liked Anko and wanted to learn more about her past with Orochimaru, with her being his former student and all. Oh well. And Tsunade got stabbed by some viney thing. I have a feeling Tsunade's going to have a "Konan" moment.

Lorde
7th March 2012, 8:03 PM
Typical. Tsunade fights for the first time since Part 1 and she gets impaled. I hope she can recover since her seal is undone. And I didn't really understand the ending of the chapter; Itachi went to fight Kabuto, but Sasuke followed him. Does that mean that Itachi and Sasuke are going to fight again?

uber gon
7th March 2012, 8:35 PM
If anything this chapter made me want to pick the Grass starter when Black and White 2 comes out. Everything else was meh.

Shneak
7th March 2012, 9:52 PM
If any of you guys read this chapter in a library, then I probably saw you. Just sayin'

- Ahh, so Madara was thinking exactly what I thought.
- Tsunade is releasing her seal again!
- I've noticed the translation is better on Mangareader compared to the last few.
- OHH YEAH! Tsunade has a death wish.
- I can't tell what Mei is doing...
- Madara got owned so hard, and he still trash talks.
- He has a weird fixation of his eternally hated rival. I can't help but think Hashirama has more of an influence in this than we all think.
- Dan is alive still?
- How does it feel to get punched to death by a woman, Madara?
- It's over. Already?!
- SPOKE TOO SOON. Can't have Tsunade being awesome without death caressing her.
- A Wood clone? I guess that's why Madara wasn't regenerating, but why didn't it just poof instead of disintegrating?
- Why is Anko's body still there? Creepy.
- Yeah, Itachi, you're probably screwed. But maybe you could kill Kabuto, and then kill Madara over and over again for an eternity?
- Still awaiting Kabuto fusing with Sasuke.

I don't know how I feel about this. It was great to see Tsunade actually fight, but she of course had to be screwed over. In fact, the Kages are incredibly embarassing and useless in this fight.

I have no idea what's going to happen in either situation in the chapter.