PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: The end is here.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109

LonesomeDiamond
19th October 2007, 10:57 PM
yes he will :D

Read the chapter. Pein is definitely a bizarre-Kuchiyose user. Chameleon, Crazy Cerberus, Bird, Bull....and i didnt see the octopus.....but it was in the spoilers...O_=

Jiraiya is a frog man now?! he fused w/ something, i dont understand it...cool how his marks are made of blood.

Pein is utter godly(like he says) awesome, he can use any Chakra Nature, and almost all techniques...awesome....I think hes just cheating w/ the Rinnegan....

really good chapter.

Stormplayer27
19th October 2007, 11:28 PM
when will they say what the rinnegan is its so confusing

LittleRedRodeo
19th October 2007, 11:50 PM
Well Jugo and Sasuke may double team Itachi.

I would love that. I mean, the whole point of Team Hebi was to help Sasuke defeat Itachi, right? I would love to see Juugo in action.

My guess is that Suigoo is to fend off Kisame during the SasuVs.Ita fight. I'm not sure what Karin is for since we haven't seen her fight, and I can't even guess what Sasuke would want her chakra-sensing jutsu for.

Atoyont
20th October 2007, 12:23 AM
It appears as though Jiraiya only wanted Gamaken-san to protect him while he entered "Hermit Mode," since he didn't seem to do much.
Notice that all of Pein's summons have the same sort of Rinnegan Eyes.
I think that he's possessing them.

uber gon
20th October 2007, 1:00 AM
It appears as though Jiraiya only wanted Gamaken-san to protect him while he entered "Hermit Mode," since he didn't seem to do much.
Notice that all of Pein's summons have the same sort of Rinnegan Eyes.
I think that he's possessing them.

That, or maybe they're all gods.

LonesomeDiamond
20th October 2007, 1:40 AM
i thought he was possessing them too, since he stays in their mouths w/ his eyes closed.

I forgot to mention The self concious Gamaken-san. that was sort of sad, he kept calling himself stupid and useless...what was that about?Depressed Toads...:(

When one of the voices at the end said "mom" i thought we were gonna see Gamakichi's mom(Gamabunta's "wife")..too bad....

Shadow Lucario
20th October 2007, 8:01 PM
When one of the voices at the end said "mom" i thought we were gonna see Gamakichi's mom(Gamabunta's "wife")..too bad....

That would have been awesome

jolteon135
21st October 2007, 12:08 AM
I don't think Jiraiya will survive this fight against Pein but I hope he is able to at least seriously injure Pein or kill Konan before he dies. Pein having so much summons is ridiculous. I want to see his own power instead of these summons.):

And I hate how Kishi totally took the focus off the Sasuke vs. Itachi fight. I want to see it so badly. I can't wait to see Itachi own him.:D

uber gon
21st October 2007, 12:12 AM
I don't think Jiraiya will survive this fight against Pein but I hope he is able to at least seriously injure Pein or kill Konan before he dies. Pein having so much summons is ridiculous. I want to see his own power instead of these summons.):

And I hate how Kishi totally took the focus off the Sasuke vs. Itachi fight. I want to see it so badly. I can't wait to see Itachi own him.:D

Wait a couple more chapters.

MugenKeiji
21st October 2007, 8:53 AM
Jiraiya is a frog man now?! he fused w/ something, i dont understand it...cool how his marks are made of blood.

Funny story. I actually thought that was one of Sarutobi's techniques when I saw him summon Enma on Gekitou Ninja Taisen 3. Changing into a monkey I mean, bringing the analogy with Frog-man Jiraiya.

That of course was a time when my most impulsive of friends was trying to get me into the series and I knew very little of its events.

TsurugiKamishiro
21st October 2007, 9:08 AM
I like all the allusions to Buddhism involved with Pein.

Also, I wish they could have continued with the summon fight, more than just 'Oh **** you blocked an attack from one of my summons, here's the next!'.

MugenKeiji
21st October 2007, 12:57 PM
I still can't get over the fact that at one point in the series, Orochimaru could have saved the future.

TsurugiKamishiro
21st October 2007, 1:05 PM
I still can't get over the fact that at one point in the series, Orochimaru could have saved the future.

In a future arc, Kabutomaru is going to go into the past with Naruto in his De Lorean and try to kill Nagato before he becomes omnipotent.

It'll be amazing, and full of off-the-wall zany humour only found in the best of 80s programming.

But yeah, the one good thing Orochimaru could have done for the world was stopped. Sucks for him.

lunic
22nd October 2007, 3:21 AM
But yeah, the one good thing Orochimaru could have done for the world was stopped. Sucks for him.

Yeah. Lousy sympathetic Toadman and Slugchick.

uber gon
22nd October 2007, 5:49 PM
Funny story. I actually thought that was one of Sarutobi's techniques when I saw him summon Enma on Gekitou Ninja Taisen 3. Changing into a monkey I mean, bringing the analogy with Frog-man Jiraiya.

That of course was a time when my most impulsive of friends was trying to get me into the series and I knew very little of its events.

Wonder what new frog jutsu he'll showcase.

Discharge
22nd October 2007, 6:42 PM

YEAH!!
I was soooo angry, actually I dont like the timeskip at all.. Mostly I just want to know precisely what happened in those three years.. other than gaaras 'promotion'(spelling..maybe??)

uber gon
22nd October 2007, 9:15 PM
YEAH!!
I was soooo angry, actually I dont like the timeskip at all.. Mostly I just want to know precisely what happened in those three years.. other than gaaras 'promotion'(spelling..maybe??)

Wait...he COULD"VE SAVED THE FUTURE!!?!??!?

Kaim_Fabuyashi
22nd October 2007, 9:36 PM
Wait...he COULD"VE SAVED THE FUTURE!!?!??!?

Yeah for once Orochimaru's idiodocy and cruelty could have paid off, but no Jiraya's a ******* and doesnt kill the kids. -___-

And what the hell is this **** with only summons? I guess Thats all that Pein can do since Jiraya figured it out right? [Ha what a laugh] but the end of the series when the big fight comes Kishi is gunna
1.forget that he can only summon
or
2.make an intracate loophole as he always does.

~Kaim

LonesomeDiamond
22nd October 2007, 10:41 PM
If Pein can manipulate all the Chakra natures....he isnt summoning cuz thats ALL he can do....maybe he has something in mind?

i know he can do more, that would be retarded if he couldnt.

Maybe his other techs are so strong they kill the body he is currently using or something....that would be dumb too....

hes just a wierdo thats why.

uber gon
23rd October 2007, 5:25 AM
If Pein can manipulate all the Chakra natures....he isnt summoning cuz thats ALL he can do....maybe he has something in mind?

i know he can do more, that would be retarded if he couldnt.

Maybe his other techs are so strong they kill the body he is currently using or something....that would be dumb too....

hes just a wierdo thats why.

Maybe Pein kills Jiraiya Sephiroth style.:D

SuperDude
23rd October 2007, 9:36 PM
Maybe the body Pein is in at the moment is only good at summoning =/, thats what i thought anyway

TsurugiKamishiro
23rd October 2007, 9:45 PM
Maybe the body Pein is in at the moment is only good at summoning =/, thats what i thought anyway

What kind of ninja would focus on summoning? They'd die of blood loss before the fight was over.

SuperDude
23rd October 2007, 10:31 PM
hmm good point but i was thinking that with all pein's bodies they must have differences, so i thought this one might be strongest at summoning

uber gon
24th October 2007, 2:09 AM
hmm good point but i was thinking that with all pein's bodies they must have differences, so i thought this one might be strongest at summoning

Or maybe Pein thinks that as a god he shouldn't dirty his hands on mere mortals like Jiraiya.

LonesomeDiamond
25th October 2007, 6:18 PM
^and since hes creating life it adds to his god complex.

JIRAIYA'S BIG NOSE.....REVEALED!

I saw the spoilers.....apparently pein knows how to use multiple bodies at once now....or something....pretty cool

The frogs look senile, so im expecting a funny chapter tomorrow.

lunic
25th October 2007, 9:35 PM
Heres something some might of thought of beore, but what if Pein modles his new bodies after members? His first body appears to be Sasori with a better hair-do. His second is, of course, is made ater Deidara.

LonesomeDiamond
25th October 2007, 10:03 PM
one of the bodies shown in the spoilers looks like Hiidan, but hes just a head in a hole...so he may have MODELED them AFTER the fallen members, but he definitely couldnt have made them out of the members...since most of them were obliterated.

uber gon
25th October 2007, 11:16 PM
one of the bodies shown in the spoilers looks like Hiidan, but hes just a head in a hole...so he may have MODELED them AFTER the fallen members, but he definitely couldnt have made them out of the members...since most of them were obliterated.

That is true. Or maybe these are clones (as in the genetic type, not illusion type) of the members.

Stormplayer27
26th October 2007, 2:14 AM
i think thats how toby was made....... or obito

TsurugiKamishiro
26th October 2007, 2:40 AM
Heres something some might of thought of beore, but what if Pein modles his new bodies after members? His first body appears to be Sasori with a better hair-do. His second is, of course, is made ater Deidara.

They look nothing alike. Deal with it.

uber gon
26th October 2007, 2:51 AM
i think thats how toby was made....... or obito

Hopefully he'll be thoroughly explained after this fight.

NoDice
26th October 2007, 4:23 AM

there really is no way to tell, the only resemblence that anyone can see is the hair. Eye and facial structure arent similar.

But I cant wait to see Jiraiyas three headed toad sage form, and see if Pein can actually use all 6 chakra types as suggested.

FireKero!
26th October 2007, 4:34 AM

Same here. :/

Or maybe Pein thinks that as a god he shouldn't dirty his hands on mere mortals like Jiraiya.

Now I know why the guy is named Pein. For it must hurt like a ***** to keep summoning useless creatures after another.

Possibly. Sasori's hair was shaggy though, he was a red-head and his face looked very artificial.

TsurugiKamishiro
26th October 2007, 4:52 AM
there really is no way to tell, the only resemblence that anyone can see is the hair. Eye and facial structure arent similar.
Other than having a ponytail, the one he is currently in has a different hairstyle from Deidara.

As for Sasori and the old one... it's just generic spiky hair.

But I cant wait to see Jiraiyas three headed toad sage form, and see if Pein can actually use all 6 chakra types as suggested.

Just to tell you upfront, his new form is ugly as hell. Not creepy ugly like we've seen before, just plain ugly.

uber gon
26th October 2007, 7:09 PM
Same here. :/

Now I know why the guy is named Pein. For it must hurt like a ***** to keep summoning useless creatures after another.

Possibly. Sasori's hair was shaggy though, he was a red-head and his face looked very artificial.

Part of Orochimaru is still in Kabuto. Maybe Kabuto is gonna do something later.

Some of those creatures are pretty powerful.

Well he was a puppet, so you might be right.

Gentleman Skeleton
26th October 2007, 9:51 PM
Part of Orochimaru is still in Kabuto. Maybe Kabuto is gonna do something later.

Some of those creatures are pretty powerful.

Well he was a puppet, so you might be right.

That's what I'm thinking. Either he ends up being an enemy or an ally. Right now, all bets are off on what role he'll play in future Naruto chapters.

Powerful, yes. Serving a purpose, we'll see soon enough. I wanna know how he's using so many different summons. I thought it was one contract per person and usually it refers to just one species.

He wasn't always a puppet. Don't forget it looks like his original body the day he defected from the Sand.

LonesomeDiamond
26th October 2007, 11:59 PM
Wow...pretty cool chapter...Jiraiya looks funny...

The hermits have crazy awesome tongues and they call eachother "ma" and"pa". theyre married....pa's tongue is crazy cool it can slice through anything.ma's is like an acidic snake thing...it has a face :P

Jiraiya's flashback is really cool. apparently he lived in the land of the toads for a long while...they didnt really explain where this was, but they show young Gamabunta!!!
Some prophecy crap goes down. its pretty funny the Sage(a really old toad) knows that jiraiya is gonna be perverted and write the makeout series!

I guess pein was in the chameleon the whole time...just sending the other summons from who knows where....

He can summon people too, but since one of them has piercings i know they are just mindless bodies that he had laying around.......

I liked this chapter....it was just cool seeing the giant toads hanging out....

NoDice
27th October 2007, 4:34 AM
Anyone got a link to the new manga chapter? i cant seem to find one

LonesomeDiamond
27th October 2007, 4:37 AM
here ya go! (http://saiyanisland.com/376/)saiyan island rocks....(imo):D

Atoyont
27th October 2007, 5:05 AM
Now I want to see Hermit-Mode Naruto.
Hahahaha.

I don't really get what Hermit-Mode is... or why Jiraiya needs 'Ma' and 'Pa' to activate it. Apparently, there are some Toads that are more powerful shinobi than humans.

Additionally, This one of Peins bodies appears only able to summon.

TsurugiKamishiro
27th October 2007, 5:10 AM

Because of course it can't be found anywhere else!

Also, don't post scans.

NoDice
27th October 2007, 5:30 AM

thank you very much shinobi pachirisu

EDIT: man after spending hours catching up on the manga this edition definitely seems waay too short. but i can almost reasonably assume one thing about the next chapter or so... either pein... or jiraiya with most likely die.

Blaziryu
27th October 2007, 4:23 PM
Man, Kishi is really hyping up Pein's character. From just knowing him as the Akatsuki Leader, Pein is now the "chosen one" of some prophecy the Great Toad Sage made. How on Earth is Naruto going to beat this guy?

Anzua2
27th October 2007, 10:55 PM
Man, Kishi is really hyping up Pein's character. From just knowing him as the Akatsuki Leader, Pein is now the "chosen one" of some prophecy the Great Toad Sage made. How on Earth is Naruto going to beat this guy?

Uber H4x, DEM, the Kyubi, or "Teh PowUr of FRieanDshipz, LOLZ".

Anything else? Well, it just wouldn't be Naruto.

TsurugiKamishiro
27th October 2007, 11:28 PM

There were two Chosen Ones, obviously Pein and Naruto. Pein the one to destroy and Naruto the one to save.

So yeah, just going by crazy toad logic, Naruto will win no matter what.

lunic
27th October 2007, 11:39 PM

It could be a past member. Who said this was the original roster? There could have been members who died and Pein replaced and used his body.

Current chapter: Naruto is the 'chosen one', Pein just appears so. Kishi, stop the predictiblity, please.

TsurugiKamishiro
27th October 2007, 11:41 PM
It could be a past member. Who said this was the original roster? There could have been members who died and Pein replaced and used his body.

Yes, that's a possibility.

Of course, that's not what we were talking about in the first place.

Anzua2
28th October 2007, 5:04 AM
I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say Naruto w/ light chakra is going to fight Pein/Sasuke w/ dark chakra.

I'm probably way off, because that just seems too unpredictable for Kishi.

uber gon
28th October 2007, 11:56 PM
Great, this chapter is starting to make me think of Harry Potter for some reason.

Anzua2
29th October 2007, 2:03 AM
Naruto was already about wizards, they just need wands.

uber gon
29th October 2007, 7:55 AM
I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say Naruto w/ light chakra is going to fight Pein/Sasuke w/ dark chakra.

I'm probably way off, because that just seems too unpredictable for Kishi.

If anyone has ever fought Roxas in KH:FM+, I'm thinking Kishi is gonna borrow material from there.

lunic
30th October 2007, 1:52 AM
If anyone has ever fought Roxas in KH:FM+, I'm thinking Kishi is gonna borrow material from there.

And give Pein and Naruto keyblades.

Anzua2
30th October 2007, 2:09 AM
No, that would be too unoriginal for Kishi.

They get Chakrablades, which can open people's...chakra gates. And Lee will become infinetly powerful and beat the snot out of Pein. Lee will die soon there-after. Naruto will win in true Naruto fasion: letting someone else do everything for you.

uber gon
30th October 2007, 2:18 AM
And give Pein and Naruto keyblades.

I meant the attacks. The attack that has Roxas shoot out spheres of light could be like a new Rasengan.

Anzua2
30th October 2007, 2:31 AM
Please, don't encourage him. The story is cliche enough as it is.

uber gon
30th October 2007, 4:52 AM
Please, don't encourage him. The story is cliche enough as it is.

Meh, if Naruto has light chakra, he should have abilities associated with light. Maybe when we see him fight, it turns out that Naruto learned that special teleportation jutsu like his dad.

Anzua2
30th October 2007, 1:15 PM
PLEASE, STOP.

The walls have eyes. Kishi doesn't need more "inspiration".

uber gon
30th October 2007, 7:08 PM
PLEASE, STOP.

Uh, okay. But I still think Naruto could at least learn that jutsu that made his dad "The Yellow Flash of Konoha".

LonesomeDiamond
30th October 2007, 10:02 PM
^i just thought he was called that cuz he was fast...not much else to it.....

uber gon
31st October 2007, 5:41 AM
^i just thought he was called that cuz he was fast...not much else to it.....

No, Minato was able to teleport to ANY location by placing special seals in the area. Frankly, I was thinking that could've been a skill Naruto could've learned before the Rasengan.

NoDice
2nd November 2007, 2:03 AM
anyone know about when the new manga chapter will show up? i thought it was weekly but i wasnt sure as to the day of the week?

Rave
2nd November 2007, 2:10 AM
PLEASE, STOP.

Believe me, thats truly the last thing Kishi needs.

anyone know about when the new manga chapter will show up? i thought it was weekly but i wasnt sure as to the day of the week?

I honestly no longer wait every week for another dose of crap called Naruto, but since you asked...

Its weekly. Usually they come out around Wednesdays or Thursdays US time I believe.

Its possible Kishi took a week off if there's none this week.

uber gon
2nd November 2007, 5:06 AM
Hopefully Naruto will actually do SOMETHING after the Kiraiya vs. Pein arc.

Rave
2nd November 2007, 7:04 AM
Hopefully Naruto will actually do SOMETHING after the Kiraiya vs. Pein arc.

Yeah, a mix of rasengan and ka-me-ha-me-ha.

uber gon
2nd November 2007, 11:47 AM
Yeah, a mix of rasengan and ka-me-ha-me-ha.

I think we'd all like to see Naruto utilize the Yellow Flash jutsu his dad made.

EmberStar the Blaziken
2nd November 2007, 12:43 PM
I'm confused. It was confirmed that the 4th Hokage is Naruto's dad but when did they say anthing about his mom? Wikipedia says something about a female Whirlpool Ninja being his mother. Help?

Anzua2
2nd November 2007, 12:55 PM
That's the entirety of it; we don't know anything else about her.

The Doctor
2nd November 2007, 3:36 PM
Just that her name's Uzumaki Kushina, she's a redhead and was quite tomboyish, and is rumoured to be deceased because she was referred to in the past tense. The Land of the Whirlpool reference is another pun on her son being named after a whirlpool.

uber gon
2nd November 2007, 9:16 PM
Just that her name's Uzumaki Kushina, she's a redhead and was quite tomboyish, and is rumoured to be deceased because she was referred to in the past tense. The Land of the Whirlpool reference is another pun on her son being named after a whirlpool.

I wonder if she had any special jutsu created?

EmberStar the Blaziken
2nd November 2007, 11:37 PM
What issue was she mentioned? I'm lost due to my normal translation site being down. What happens between Deidera's death and Pein?

LonesomeDiamond
3rd November 2007, 1:10 AM
Deidara's death and Pein dont relate at all....it isnt his body! geez....

Kushina was mentioned while Tsunade and Jiraiya were talking....they gave away everything in one conversation, not much to it....

No chapter this week :(

Ill start this conversation now then:Do you think Jiraiya's "hermit mode" isnt as awesome as it should be? you think his ultimate technique would be more intimidating....i know we havent seen much, but still jiraiya himself still hasnt done anything...:P

Ivancapp
3rd November 2007, 1:34 AM
Ya, he really hasnt done anything, his frogs have, but them too, just spitting, and finding an anivincible monster. I think Pein will change later on, after yahiko comes and changes him.

Jolteonmaster2
3rd November 2007, 3:21 AM
Hmm? I thought Yahiko was dead.

uber gon
3rd November 2007, 9:56 AM
I still think Naruto should learn that Yellow Flash teleportation move.

The Doctor
3rd November 2007, 1:45 PM
The Hiraishin no Jutsu? Yeah, that wasn't seen enough, only in Kakashi Gaiden. And Naruto is using Summoning Scrolls a lot more (aside from the toads, he also brings out a giant shuriken; ironically, Mizuki, the chunin who tried to trick him, used one as well) and Hiraishin is essentially a human summoning so it's not too hard to see.

If Kishi is listening, this idea was started by uber_gon and The Doctor of Serebii.Net Forums so we should get credit.

Ivancapp
3rd November 2007, 6:09 PM
Hmm? I thought Yahiko was dead.

Isnt he with Sasuke right now. He looks a lot alike.

And by the way, who do u think r those new akatsuki guys summoned by Pein are?. Any ideas?

The Doctor
3rd November 2007, 7:15 PM
What new Akatsuki guys? What do you mean?

uber gon
3rd November 2007, 9:56 PM
What new Akatsuki guys? What do you mean?

The two humans Pein summoned last issue.

Rave
3rd November 2007, 11:57 PM
The two humans Pein summoned last issue.

I wonder if they are Siegfried and Roy?

LonesomeDiamond
4th November 2007, 12:31 AM
^wow....

The summons are just dead bodies that are wearing akatsuki robes(so they arent naked, duh). Im sure Pein is like(wierd comparison) Alphonse from the FMA movie and he can split his soul into multiple bodies, so thats how they are moving. its obvious they arent real members since the have FREAKIN PIERCINGS in them....

Surreal
4th November 2007, 3:39 AM
I still think Naruto should learn that Yellow Flash teleportation move.

There's alot of moves Naruto should learn. He'll either learn them and never use them or not learn them.

The Doctor
4th November 2007, 12:51 PM
^wow....

The summons are just dead bodies that are wearing akatsuki robes(so they arent naked, duh). Im sure Pein is like(wierd comparison) Alphonse from the FMA movie and he can split his soul into multiple bodies, so thats how they are moving. its obvious they arent real members since the have FREAKIN PIERCINGS in them....

Genuine "homunculi", artificial humans, not just uber-powered dolls? Or is it Pein's way of proving he is God, by creating humans? Probably the latter.

uber gon
5th November 2007, 7:37 AM
There's alot of moves Naruto should learn. He'll either learn them and never use them or not learn them.

Well maybe if there's some arc that's set aat a time when Naruto is an adult, he may have learned that Yellow Flash by then.

RedSuzaku
5th November 2007, 2:54 PM
those human summonings look like Orochimaru and Hidan imo... not to mention that Pein's new body looks like Deidara.

maybe the bodies that Pein summons are random dead people but due to the power of Rinnegan they change their forms. in that case, they turn into bodies similar to the Akatsukis.

Special K
5th November 2007, 5:26 PM
those human summonings look like Orochimaru and Hidan imo... not to mention that Pein's new body looks like Deidara.

maybe the bodies that Pein summons are random dead people but due to the power of Rinnegan they change their forms. in that case, they turn into bodies similar to the Akatsukis.

His current body looks nothing like Deidara. Can people stop saying this? People will actually start thinking that **** is true.

RedSuzaku
5th November 2007, 6:23 PM
His current body looks nothing like Deidara. Can people stop saying this? People will actually start thinking that **** is true.

you should support a little bit more your opinion because i'm affraid that what you just said won't change my mind.

well, you have your opinion and I have mine, but only kishimoto has the truth. so we'll have to wait until friday, right?

Special K
5th November 2007, 7:24 PM
you should support a little bit more your opinion because i'm affraid that what you just said won't change my mind.

well, you have your opinion and I have mine, but only kishimoto has the truth. so we'll have to wait until friday, right?

You want me to support it? Alright. For one thing, their facial structure nothing alike. Same with the frontal hairstyle. The only thing they both have is a ponytail.

OMG THAT DUD HAZ A PONYTAIL HE MUS BE DEIDARA!!!111

Seriously, what the **** were you thinking? I'm embarrassed for you. You can't even think up a comprehensive argument as to why he looks like Deidara, which he doesn't.

In short, you're hilarious. Now go play somewhere else.

uber gon
5th November 2007, 8:49 PM
Wonder what kind of jutsu the summons could do?

RedSuzaku
5th November 2007, 10:18 PM
You want me to support it? Alright. For one thing, their facial structure nothing alike. Same with the frontal hairstyle. The only thing they both have is a ponytail.

OMG THAT DUD HAZ A PONYTAIL HE MUS BE DEIDARA!!!111

Seriously, what the **** were you thinking? I'm embarrassed for you. You can't even think up a comprehensive argument as to why he looks like Deidara, which he doesn't.

In short, you're hilarious. Now go play somewhere else.

it's not only the ponytail. the frontal hairstyle is a bit similar.
plus, Deidara has a black line around his eyes and so does Pein's new body.

i don't think you read my comment correctly...
first, i'm not saying he's Deidara, i'm saying he's Pein.
second, i'm also not saying that Pein got Deidara's body, what i said is that the Rinnegan may allow Pein to change the form of the bodies he controls and in this case, it reminds the bodies of some Akatsukis.

oh! and if for some reason i wanted to play i wouldn't be in this forum, god knows we don't need more stupid people in the world...

Magi of all
6th November 2007, 12:20 AM
Ill start this conversation now then: Do you think Jiraiya's "hermit mode" isnt as awesome as it should be? you think his ultimate technique would be more intimidating....i know we havent seen much, but still jiraiya himself still hasnt done anything...:P

I agree, Hermit Mode is really stupid looking. he doesn't seem to get any sort of power up what so every, just two more heads. Can't anyone in part two finish a fight without reveling a new form. its becoming silly.

Also, about the whole Pien/Deidara thing. Dei blew himself up in an explosion with a radius measure in MILES. There would be NO remains whatsoever. Unless this happens

Diedara Lives! (http://sractheninja.deviantart.com/art/Naruto-Deidara-Lives-63271750)(not mine)

uber gon
6th November 2007, 12:30 AM
I agree, Hermit Mode is really stupid looking. he doesn't seem to get any sort of power up what so every, just two more heads. Can't anyone in part two finish a fight without reveling a new form. its becoming silly.

Also, about the whole Pien/Deidara thing. Dei blew himself up in an explosion with a radius measure in MILES. There would be NO remains whatsoever. Unless this happens

Diedara Lives! (http://sractheninja.deviantart.com/art/Naruto-Deidara-Lives-63271750)(not mine)

Well Naruto is trying to prevent from going into kyubi mode. In regards to that, why does it seem that Naruto is the ONLY jinchuriki who can use his demon to its fullest power? The others can.

Magi of all
6th November 2007, 12:58 AM
If by others you mean (maybe) Yugito and (sorta) Garra.

Garra could only use the sand as a weapon without some form of transformation. To gain the Shukaku body he had to undergo an elaborate ritual, and even then it made him more unstable than normal. once he goes full Shukaku his out of control. we never saw Yugito do anything other than transform, but its safe to asume its the same for her. The three tail didn't have a host so the point is moot there. Lastly, we never saw the Four tail guy fight, so we have no clue whats up with him. the rest were never seen or heard from, so we don't really have a base to go off of. However, when you cnsider how powerful the Kyubi is, a little resistance on his part is to be expected.

uber gon
6th November 2007, 4:56 AM
If by others you mean (maybe) Yugito and (sorta) Garra.

Garra could only use the sand as a weapon without some form of transformation. To gain the Shukaku body he had to undergo an elaborate ritual, and even then it made him more unstable than normal. once he goes full Shukaku his out of control. we never saw Yugito do anything other than transform, but its safe to asume its the same for her. The three tail didn't have a host so the point is moot there. Lastly, we never saw the Four tail guy fight, so we have no clue whats up with him. the rest were never seen or heard from, so we don't really have a base to go off of. However, when you cnsider how powerful the Kyubi is, a little resistance on his part is to be expected.

Yeah, you do have a point there. Although I kinda hope Naruto could summon a demon based jutsu like Gaara did once.:)

LonesomeDiamond
6th November 2007, 11:47 PM
Naruto hasnt gone full Kyuubi yet because that "light/dark" crap jiraiya was talking about...he doesnt have the whole thing or something, i dont know....

people are dumb when they believe Pein is using Deidara's body because, yes as magi of all said, HE BLEW UP. theres nothing left of him! duh!

Hopefully jiraiya uses something of his own next time around....actually use this hermit mode....

uber gon
7th November 2007, 4:28 AM
Naruto hasnt gone full Kyuubi yet because that "light/dark" crap jiraiya was talking about...he doesnt have the whole thing or something, i dont know....

people are dumb when they believe Pein is using Deidara's body because, yes as magi of all said, HE BLEW UP. theres nothing left of him! duh!

Hopefully jiraiya uses something of his own next time around....actually use this hermit mode....

Well we're still with the Jiraiya vs. Pein battle, so there's still time to showcase new abilities.

LonesomeDiamond
8th November 2007, 10:48 PM
I saw the spoilers. those bodies arent anybody we know, their hair is red orange....and one of them's fat(its not jiroubo :P).I keep forgetting that the Rinnegan is supposed to be Blue.....i always see yellow.....the other bodies seem really concious so im wondering how Pein uses them(they have the rinnegan too).

uber gon
9th November 2007, 4:10 AM
I saw the spoilers. those bodies arent anybody we know, their hair is red orange....and one of them's fat(its not jiroubo :P).I keep forgetting that the Rinnegan is supposed to be Blue.....i always see yellow.....the other bodies seem really concious so im wondering how Pein uses them(they have the rinnegan too).

I'm just hoping that there'll be new jutsu showcased.

Shiny Ho-Oh
9th November 2007, 6:25 PM
do u guys leik naruto?

Special K
9th November 2007, 7:36 PM
do u guys leik naruto?

No, we do not.

RedSuzaku
9th November 2007, 8:02 PM
yosh, chapter is out!!
i'm just waiting for the english version because only the RAW is out..
jiraya's jutsus are so cool! well, Pein's human summonings weren't beaten but still... that pervert is awesome! i hope he doesn't get killed by Pein but we're still in the middle of the battle, we shouldn't take conclusions now...
and Pein summmoned a giant evil... panda... man, if he keeps going like that before the end of the battle he'll summon the entire Noel's arc.
ah, such a nice chapter....

Special K
9th November 2007, 8:28 PM
In grand Naruto fashion, nothing actually happened. Just a bunch of ****.

Yeah, great chapter.

lunic
9th November 2007, 8:54 PM
yosh, chapter is out!!
i'm just waiting for the english version because only the RAW is out..
jiraya's jutsus are so cool! well, Pein's human summonings weren't beaten but still... that pervert is awesome! i hope he doesn't get killed by Pein but we're still in the middle of the battle, we shouldn't take conclusions now...
and Pein summmoned a giant evil... panda... man, if he keeps going like that before the end of the battle he'll summon the entire Noel's arc.
ah, such a nice chapter....

Jiraya dies. No use dinieing it. Oh, and its NOAH's ark.

uber gon
9th November 2007, 9:04 PM
In grand Naruto fashion, nothing actually happened. Just a bunch of ****.

Yeah, great chapter.

Looks like Jiraiya used the Odama Rasengan.

Special K
9th November 2007, 9:10 PM
Looks like Jiraiya used the Odama Rasengan.

Too big to be Odama Rasengan. Must have been the Spirit Bomb.

uber gon
9th November 2007, 9:16 PM
Too big to be Odama Rasengan. Must have been the Spirit Bomb.

Well we know it must be some form of Rasengan.

Special K
9th November 2007, 9:25 PM
Well we know it must be some form of Rasengan.

Why is that? Because it's a big ball?

LonesomeDiamond
9th November 2007, 10:06 PM
I actually thought it was him spinning really fast for some reason....but if its another rasengan, im very pleased:D

Those were the sort of techniques i wanted to see from this Hermit Mode!!!!

The freakin Frog feet were awesomez! and his marks covered all of his cheeks, so thats pretty sweet......this was some good stuff....

now i have to wait for translation!!!=_="

RedSuzaku
10th November 2007, 12:26 AM
ULTIMATE RASENGAN!

so, jiraya also knows variations of the rasengan. neat...

Special K
10th November 2007, 12:28 AM
so, jiraya also knows variations of the rasengan. neat...

Geez, who would've guessed? I thought that ******* Naruto just magically learned Odama Rasengan on his own, but I guess Jiriaya knows stuff too! Wowzers!

RedSuzaku
10th November 2007, 12:44 AM
Geez, who would've guessed? I thought that ******* Naruto just magically learned Odama Rasengan on his own, but I guess Jiriaya knows stuff too! Wowzers!

oh yeah, i totally forgot that Yamato and Kakashi also knew variations of rasengan when Naruto was learning Rasenshuriken. silly me!

Special K
10th November 2007, 1:29 AM
oh yeah, i totally forgot that Yamato and Kakashi also knew variations of rasengan when Naruto was learning Rasenshuriken. silly me!

Because of course both of them have been trained by Jiriaya!

LonesomeDiamond
11th November 2007, 1:49 AM
Yamato doesnt know rasengan, or was he trained by Jiraiya....we're talking about the tree arm guy ya know(w/ the tiki dog summon things)...and kakashi just knows rasengan, not from Jiraiya, but from seeing Minato do it im sure...but its just a plain rasengan.

anyways, i really wasnt paying attention when i read the RAW. ULTIMATE RASENGAN IS AWESOMEZ!!! too bad it got killed fast, like all of his moves this chapter :(

Jiraiya's really slow if he doesnt get that all the Pein's are working off the same mind, seeing from different places while fighting...its pretty simple...Did anybody notice on page 15, how a frog jumped out of the smoke instead of jiraiya, but jiraiya landed on the wall? did he turn into a frog, or did a frog replace him in the smoke, and he was already moving to the wall?

uber gon
11th November 2007, 5:02 AM

Well Naruto had to learn the Odama Rasengan from someone. Shame Jiraiya's wasn't as successful though.

LonesomeDiamond
12th November 2007, 1:35 AM
Naruto didnt learn Odama Rasengan, im sure it was just a spontaneous creation he made when he went Kyuubi. Nobody could possibly teach him that anyways(he doesnt know any jinchuuriki besides gaara...who doesnt know rasengan).Naruto's cool that way, so he can just randomly modify crap i guess(he always does. Uzumaki Naruto Rendan anyone?).

The odama isnt even different enough to be considered something he learned, its just a rasengan w/ Kyuubi influence.

Special K
12th November 2007, 2:06 AM
I guess that's how Jiriaya managed to do the Ultimate Rasengan as well. Because of Kyuubi chakra influence.

LonesomeDiamond
12th November 2007, 3:00 AM
^you mean Frog chakra influence :P

...meep...

Special K
12th November 2007, 4:32 AM
^you mean Frog chakra influence :P

...meep...

Or maybe we can go with the more logical answer and just say that they are different techniques like the Rashuriken that Jiriaya learned and Naruto was taught.

LonesomeDiamond
12th November 2007, 6:13 AM
^what? you people havent made sense since this page was started.Jiraiya didnt learn the Fuuton Rasengan Shuriken....

an my post was a joke. I'm sure he can only use the Ultimate rasengan in Hermit mode, because of the massive Chakra output of it....its just bigger.....woot.

Special K
12th November 2007, 6:24 AM
Jiraiya didnt learn the Fuuton Rasengan Shuriken....

Who the hell said he did? Are you stupid?

LonesomeDiamond
12th November 2007, 6:37 AM
Or maybe we can go with the more logical answer and just say that they are different techniques like the Rashuriken that Jiriaya learned and Naruto was taught.

What the hell does this say?!jackhole....

Special K
12th November 2007, 7:07 AM
What the hell does this say?!jackhole....

If you knew how to read, you would know that I was comparing Odama Rasengan and Ultimate Rasengan to the Rashuriken, in that they are techniques that are taught, not just special chakra infused regular Rasengans.

LonesomeDiamond
12th November 2007, 7:40 PM
thats not at all what that says....you need to use grammatical sentences....

And saying they are TAUGHT is different from saying they are LEARNED. technically, since im sure only naruto knows the rasenshuriken, and the odama; and only jiraiya knows the Ultimate Rasengan, im sure they were learned individually. and from what i can see in these rasengan's, they ARE just updated versions...if its still a rasengan technique, then its just an advancement of the original. otherwise it wouldnt be a rasengan at all. And i didnt say the Ultimate was infused w/ any new chakra, i just said it was infused w/ WAY MORE chakra than the normal rasengan, making it larger. from what i can tell all its other attributes are the same as the original, besides size.

Special K
12th November 2007, 7:45 PM
thats not at all what that says....you need to use grammatical sentences....
My grammar is fine. You, however, need to learn how to read correctly.

And saying they are TAUGHT is different from saying they are LEARNED.
Haha, oh wow.

technically, since im sure only naruto knows the rasenshuriken, and the odama; and only jiraiya knows the Ultimate Rasengan, im sure they were learned individually.
Of course, you have no proof of that, and logic dictates that Naruto probably learned the Odama Rasengan from Jiriaya when they were training. Of course, logic apparently doesn't apply to you.

and from what i can see in these rasengan's, they ARE just updated versions...if its still a rasengan technique, then its just an advancement of the original.
They are updated versions, but they are TAUGHT by someone. Odama Rasengan didn't just appear out of the blue, it was learned.

otherwise it wouldnt be a rasengan at all. And i didnt say the Ultimate was infused w/ any new chakra, i just said it was infused w/ WAY MORE chakra than the normal rasengan, making it larger.

Any proof of that? No, there isn't.

from what i can tell all its other attributes are the same as the original, besides size.

And how exactly would you know that?

LonesomeDiamond
12th November 2007, 8:02 PM
your just a little conflict starter arent you?! jesus christ.

Rashuriken that Jiriaya learned
I bring this back to show your lack of grammar...Rashuriken...that JIRAIYA LEARNED?...did jiraiya ever learn the rasengan shuriken?

and saying Naruto learned the Odama from Jiraiya suggests that Jiraiya ALSO Knows the Odama, which he doesnt. Naruto may have learned it ON HIS OWN w/ guidings by Jiraiya. jiraiya didnt TEACH IT.because jiraiya doesnt know(or can even use) it.

My ultimate rasengan points were sheer speculation because i highly doubt that technique is going to be mentioned again, unless he uses it again(which he probably wont, hes about to die). they didnt give us any information on the methods of the Ultimate Rasengan, and the most obvious thing i could infer from it is that Jiraiya's Hermit mode dispurses large amounts of chakra, more than him normally. using this chakra to form a rasengan would make it much larger and more powerful than usual. these are just assumptions.

your last point neglected the fact that i said "FROM WHAT I CAN TELL"....

ugh....****ers.

Special K
12th November 2007, 8:14 PM

Of course. You make it easy

I bring this back to show your lack of grammar...Rashuriken...that JIRAIYA LEARNED?...did jiraiya ever learn the rasengan shuriken?
Like I said, if you knew how to read, you'd read it as such:

that they are different techniques like the Rashuriken that Jiriaya learned and Naruto was taught.

The Rashuriken is an example of a learned technique that is visibly different and named differently from the Rasengan, just like Ultimate Rasengan and Odama Rasengan. Or are you too thickheaded to realize that?

and saying Naruto learned the Odama from Jiraiya suggests that Jiraiya ALSO Knows the Odama, which he doesn.
Give me proof.

Naruto may have learned it ON HIS OWN w/ guidings by Jiraiya. jiraiya didnt TEACH IT.because jiraiya doesnt know(or can even use) it.
You just said Jiriaya guided him. In other words, he TAUGHT him. Logic dictates that Naruto most likely was taught it during his 2 1/2 years of training.

My ultimate rasengan points were sheer speculation because i highly doubt that technique is going to be mentioned again, unless he uses it again(which he probably wont, hes about to die).
Good, you realize that you have nothing.

they didnt give us any information on the methods of the Ultimate Rasengan, and the most obvious thing i could infer from it is that Jiraiya's Hermit mode dispurses large amounts of chakra, more than him normally.
And that means it isn't another form of Rasengan, different from the regular Rasengan?

using this chakra to form a rasengan would make it much larger and more powerful than usual. these are just assumptions.
Assumptions that lead directly to my points.

your last point neglected the fact that i said "FROM WHAT I CAN TELL"....
What you can tell? Well, it seems you cannot tell much. You appear to be blind.

ugh....****ers.
Go cry in a corner if you must.

LonesomeDiamond
12th November 2007, 8:19 PM
put a comma or two in there genius. im not wasting any more of my time.

Special K
12th November 2007, 8:34 PM
put a comma or two in there genius. im not wasting any more of my time.

Because you've realized that you have acted like an idiot. Took you long enough, though to be honest, for a second I thought you were never going to realize it. That thought frightened more of the very bone.

LonesomeDiamond
12th November 2007, 8:39 PM
i live for commas...i need them:P
*tries to go to funny, happy, ramen-crazed form*
get my PM?

Special K
12th November 2007, 8:46 PM
i live for commas...i need them:P
*tries to go to funny, happy, ramen-crazed form*
get my PM?

I got it and deleted it. PMs are a waste of time.

LonesomeDiamond
12th November 2007, 8:48 PM
did you read it?...whatever it was just a vent anyhow....

so, anybody think jiraiya's gonna die next chapter?

Special K
12th November 2007, 8:48 PM
did you read it?...whatever it was just a vent anyhow....

so, anybody think jiraiya's gonna die next chapter?

No, Jiriaya will never die. He'll only linger.

LonesomeDiamond
12th November 2007, 9:02 PM
true, im sure hes gonna hang on for ALL of sasuke's itachi fight(which still wont be the end of that)...i hate when they do that...(in the anime, Sandaime had a sword through him for like 10 episodes or something)

lunic
12th November 2007, 9:51 PM

Battle Franky second coming.

SuperDude
13th November 2007, 12:09 AM
I don't know if Jiraiya is actually going to die, but he'll beaten to say that least. But then again, seeing as how he's fighting a somewhat homocidal(sp?) maniac he'll probably end up kicking the bucket causing Tsuande to go on some kind of rampage to get revenge.

RedSuzaku
13th November 2007, 3:21 AM
it looks like he's going to die. sigh...
if he dies, i wonder if Naruto will battle Pein to get revenge. that would be cool because we might be able to see Naruto getting a lot more stronger but not being like Sasuke, with all that cursed seal crap.

uber gon
13th November 2007, 7:03 AM
if he dies, i wonder if Naruto will battle Pein to get revenge. that would be cool because we might be able to see Naruto getting a lot more stronger but not being like Sasuke, with all that cursed seal crap.

Well one of his powerups are gone and another has serious reprucussions, so what's left?

lunic
13th November 2007, 9:36 PM
I don't know if Jiraiya is actually going to die, but he'll beaten to say that least. But then again, seeing as how he's fighting a somewhat homocidal(sp?) maniac he'll probably end up kicking the bucket causing Tsuande to go on some kind of rampage to get revenge.

Then Tsunade (Thank god) will get killed by either Pein, Tobi/Obito/Madara as a suprise, or (God forbid) Zetsu (We need him to do something for once).

uber gon
13th November 2007, 10:11 PM
Then Tsunade (Thank god) will get killed by either Pein, Tobi/Obito/Madara as a suprise, or (God forbid) Zetsu (We need him to do something for once).

What's so bad about Tsunade?

LonesomeDiamond
14th November 2007, 1:12 AM
That's what i was wondering. From what ive seen(alot), she seems to be the best hokage yet. w/ medical expertise and taijutsu awesomeness(along w/ other "assets"), i dont see how anybody could hate her(besides the age hiding thing)...i highly doubt she'll die...especially anytime soon.

ClowSui
14th November 2007, 5:04 AM

funny how naruto sometimes...no, often uses the kyuubi yet no one seems to criticize him. sasuke uses curse seal = broken 111!1!11! "the kyuubi has repercussions!" the curse seal has been stated to corrupt the body (something along those lines), so i dunno about you but that's a serious repercussion to me.

also consider that sasuke has the most need of power in order to achieve his purpose in life i.e. destroy Itachi and avenge his clan's honor. you can tell me that that's retarded/dumb but it's his goal, and therefore he needs all the facilities he can acquire in order to assure itachi's defeat.

uber gon
14th November 2007, 5:48 AM
funny how naruto sometimes...no, often uses the kyuubi yet no one seems to criticize him. sasuke uses curse seal = broken 111!1!11! "the kyuubi has repercussions!" the curse seal has been stated to corrupt the body (something along those lines), so i dunno about you but that's a serious repercussion to me.

also consider that sasuke has the most need of power in order to achieve his purpose in life i.e. destroy Itachi and avenge his clan's honor. you can tell me that that's retarded/dumb but it's his goal, and therefore he needs all the facilities he can acquire in order to assure itachi's defeat.

And apparently Sasuke unlocks some new sharingan, thanks to some new/old scan spoiler.

MugenKeiji
16th November 2007, 7:03 PM
Naruto Manga Returns is stupid... Chinese scans are not RAWs. In order to be a RAW it must be the ORIGINAL untranslated.

Chinese scans ARE translations of the original RAW Japanese.

This is not a question of semantics, this is FACT!

I AM BAOHWULF! THIS IS SPAAAAAHTAH!

E-Hero Winged Kuriboh
16th November 2007, 10:05 PM
And apparently Sasuke unlocks some new sharingan, thanks to some new/old scan spoiler.
No, he doesn't. Or atleast, he hasn't used it.

The arguement is rather simple, Naruto cannot actually contorl his Kyuubi outbursts, but Sasuke has complete control over his Curse Seal. Not just that, Naruto's Kyuubi is more like a blood-line limit all things considered, and should be compared to the Sharingan.

Dragon Rider
16th November 2007, 10:20 PM
No, he doesn't. Or atleast, he hasn't used it.

I'm thinkin' that Kishi will whip it out during the Itachi/Sasuke fight if it's true.

uber gon
17th November 2007, 12:10 AM
I'm thinkin' that Kishi will whip it out during the Itachi/Sasuke fight if it's true.

Which means Sasuke will probably be all Deus Ex Machina. Then die.:D

RedSuzaku
17th November 2007, 12:32 AM
the chapter is out!! and apparently it's one-on-one now!
so, the next chapter is called "secret-the conclusion of Pain vs. Jiraya (?!)". i can't wait for this one to come out!

Atoyont
17th November 2007, 1:15 AM
Eh, those flames of Jiraiya's can't last forever. And I don't exactly remember when he gouged the third of Pein's body's eyes. Oh well.

That Genjutsu thing is weird. I understand that the caster(s) wouldn't be affected by a sound technique, but wouldn't Jiraiya feel some repercussions? Sound isn't an easy thing to control.

Dragon Rider
17th November 2007, 3:50 AM
Which means Sasuke will probably be all Deus Ex Machina. Then die.:D

YES!!! Or end up sacrificing himself in a corny way to save Naruto, with some final statement about bonds and friendship and stuff.

Edit: Rank up, and how appropriate, too!

LonesomeDiamond
17th November 2007, 5:09 AM
I think the skinny pein, has his eyes closed cuz they got effected by the smokescreen earlier. kishi just decided to mention it now.

This chapter was pretty bare, im sure the next will be better.

Im pretty sure this sasuke, new sharingan stuff is a myth. if anything he just discovered his mangekyou...

I just realized something....nobody else has done ANYTHING in months! I want some Suigetsu. or even NARUTO!wouldnt that be crazy?!

Dragon Rider
18th November 2007, 12:41 PM
I just realized something....nobody else has done ANYTHING in months! I want some Suigetsu. or even NARUTO!wouldnt that be crazy?!

Ya, really. What ever happened to Kabuchimaru?

lunic
18th November 2007, 6:08 PM
God, END this fight. Just let Jiraya die already. I want to see some Uchiha battle royal!

LonesomeDiamond
18th November 2007, 7:06 PM
Ya, really. What ever happened to Kabuchimaru?

Who?(or was this a joke...im confizzled @_@)

Mubarakat
19th November 2007, 1:48 AM
Who?(or was this a joke...im confizzled @_@)

He means Orochimaru who is in Kabuto's body.

RedSuzaku
19th November 2007, 2:49 AM
i really don't care much about Sasuke and Itachi...
this prophecy involving Pain got me really curious. not to mention that little talk between Jiraya and that summoning frog in chapter 370 about "that" jutsu that Yondaime wanted Naruto to complete, and it's definately not another rasengan variation.

i'm willing to see Kabuchimaru too. maybe we'll see an intense battle between Naruto and Sasuke vs. Kabuchimaru since he wants to kill both of them. of course, when Naruto eventually brings Sasuke back...

uber gon
21st November 2007, 8:27 AM
I think the skinny pein, has his eyes closed cuz they got effected by the smokescreen earlier. kishi just decided to mention it now.

This chapter was pretty bare, im sure the next will be better.

Im pretty sure this sasuke, new sharingan stuff is a myth. if anything he just discovered his mangekyou...

We'll hear from them during Sasuke vs. Itachi.

Dragon Rider
21st November 2007, 12:29 PM
He means Orochimaru who is in Kabuto's body.

Yep. It's a term that my sister pelts me with every time a chapter comes out. "This fight again!? I wanna see some Kabuchimaru again! He just showed up and now he's, like, gone!"

I agree with her. But I'm kinda more eager to see Team Kurenai in action. They're the only ones we haven't seen fight yet...

And just for teh record... I is a girl :D

uber gon
22nd November 2007, 4:16 AM
Yep. It's a term that my sister pelts me with every time a chapter comes out. "This fight again!? I wanna see some Kabuchimaru again! He just showed up and now he's, like, gone!"

I agree with her. But I'm kinda more eager to see Team Kurenai in action. They're the only ones we haven't seen fight yet...

And just for teh record... I is a girl :D

Well at least we learned SOMETHING about one of them (Kiba).

Maybe Shino/Hinata does some kick *** jutsu.

zonic the hedgehog
22nd November 2007, 4:47 AM
I started catching up on the manga this week since I've been pretty sick these past few days, and I thought SOMETHING would have happened by now. :\

Well, I have a feeling Jiraiya will die or escape somehow and then we'll move on, because I'm getting tired of this battle just like everyone else is (except Jiraiya-tards).

BattleFranky~40
22nd November 2007, 8:17 PM
I started catching up on the manga this week since I've been pretty sick these past few days, and I thought SOMETHING would have happened by now. :\

Well, I have a feeling Jiraiya will die or escape somehow and then we'll move on, because I'm getting tired of this battle just like everyone else is (except Jiraiya-tards).

You don't have to be a rabid Jiriaya fan to enjoy the fact that he is finally doing something, even if it is dragged out and his opponent is a emotionless loser with a God-complex.

RedSuzaku
22nd November 2007, 8:58 PM
one picture is out.

damn! now we have a total of 6 freakin Peins!!!

GreyGoose
22nd November 2007, 9:00 PM
I believe that's 6 Pains to many.

BattleFranky~40
22nd November 2007, 9:04 PM
one picture is out.

damn! now we have a total of 6 freakin Peins!!!

Has that picture even been confirmed as real?

RedSuzaku
22nd November 2007, 9:14 PM
Has that picture even been confirmed as real?

yep, it's real.

uber gon
22nd November 2007, 10:56 PM
yep, it's real.

Well it's official, Jiraiya...is...screwed.

LonesomeDiamond
23rd November 2007, 7:08 AM
This wasnt so suprising. we already knew Pein was majorly cheap...

Chapter Tomorrow!@_@

uber gon
23rd November 2007, 7:10 AM
This wasnt so suprising. we already knew Pein was majorly cheap...

Chapter Tomorrow!@_@

Jiraiya is still screwed.

RedSuzaku
23rd November 2007, 3:07 PM
RAW is out!!!

the three Pein were caught up in Jiraya's genjutsu. geez, those frogs are strong! four giant frogs appeared and hit the Peins with three swords.
some flashbacks of Nagato, Yahiko and Konan... some flashbacks of thar senile frog who told Jiraya about the prophecy...
but what?! Pein survived and now there are SIX PEINS (including the "original" form)!!

yes, urber gon, Jiraya is so screwed...

LonesomeDiamond
23rd November 2007, 10:00 PM
the frogs were statues in the genjutsu, they werent real. Jiraiya is the one that stabbed them i think.

I liked seeing "minato haired" Pein again. he was my favorite.

Jiraiya gonna die :(

gewd chapter(well RAW anyways)

read scanlation. The Pein Rikudou...pretty cool.Jiraiya lost his left arm....hes definitely gonna die.

lunic
24th November 2007, 1:01 AM
Someone carve Jiraya's tombstone. Come next week, he's dead

uber gon
24th November 2007, 1:16 AM
the frogs were statues in the genjutsu, they werent real. Jiraiya is the one that stabbed them i think.

I liked seeing "minato haired" Pein again. he was my favorite.

Jiraiya gonna die :(

gewd chapter(well RAW anyways)

read scanlation. The Pein Rikudou...pretty cool.Jiraiya lost his left arm....hes definitely gonna die.

Well Jiraiya is a truly screwed character.

Dattebayo
24th November 2007, 4:47 AM
The end of last week's chapter said the battle will end next week, which is today. Mishimoto lied to us! I want to see the battle betwwen the Uchiha brothers right now!

BattleFranky~40
24th November 2007, 4:55 AM
The end of last week's chapter said the battle will end next week, which is today. Mishimoto lied to us! I want to see the battle betwwen the Uchiha brothers right now!

People using positive words to lure somebody into doing something? Unthinkable!

Anzua2
24th November 2007, 5:12 AM
Forget that, I wanna know who Mishimoto is.

Sounds like some kind of awesome fusion between Miyamoto and Kishi.
Or maybe it's Kishi's good twin.

EmberStar the Blaziken
24th November 2007, 5:19 AM
Anyone have a link to this in English? My normal source hasn't released a translation yet.

BattleFranky~40
24th November 2007, 5:20 AM
Forget that, I wanna know who Mishimoto is.

Sounds like some kind of awesome fusion between Miyamoto and Kishi.
Or maybe it's Kishi's good twin.

Nah, Kishi's good twin is named Masashi. Mishimoto must be a Miyamoto Kishi hybrid, created from some sort of freak accident.

zonic the hedgehog
24th November 2007, 6:56 PM
Nah, Kishi's good twin is named Masashi. Mishimoto must be a Miyamoto Kishi hybrid, created from some sort of freak accident.

Kishi's first name is Masashi.

His good twin (as in, a better frickin' mangaka than him) is Seishi, who made 666 Satan.

He also draws women so much better, as well as cute lolis. :3

Gentleman Skeleton
24th November 2007, 9:43 PM
Just when we thought it was safe to assume the fight was over, Kishimoto found a way to drag it on even longer. C'mon people! Just kill off Jiraiya already or get him to retreat! This fight has dragged on for waay too long!

HK
24th November 2007, 10:55 PM
... [Seishi Kishimoto] also draws women so much better...

Do tell.

I should start borrowing some 666 Satan volumes. Need some shits and giggles.

Oh, and a fight dragging on? Looks like I haven't missed anything since I dropped Naruto a while ago.

LonesomeDiamond
25th November 2007, 4:24 AM
Kishi's first name is Masashi.

His good twin (as in, a better frickin' mangaka than him) is Seishi, who made 666 Satan.

He also draws women so much better, as well as cute lolis. :3

Ive only just started reading 666 Satan(crappy english "O-parts hunter" :(. i still call it by the right name), and I'd have to say Masashi STARTED better(in art that is) compared to Seishi. But from what ive seen on wiki(yeah...i know =_="), his art is way better than Masashi's, especially since he uses zippers(i love zippers).His timeskip was also a bigger skip than Masashi's(an assumption from the character designs), which i like.....so im gonna keep reading it...

... I still love naruto...=_=

King Charizard
26th November 2007, 6:04 AM
Damn I cant believe J-man might actually kick the bucket.Pein is sick.

crystalflashfire
26th November 2007, 7:13 AM
Jiraya vs. 6 Pain (or Pein) and Jiraya had something happen to his arm. Unless another team helps Jiraya it's probably over for him.

Leon
26th November 2007, 9:53 AM
Anyone else think that each if the six Peins, represent one of the six Chakra elements?

RedSuzaku
26th November 2007, 4:11 PM
Anyone else think that each if the six Peins, represent one of the six Chakra elements?

and/or the Six Paths.
anyway, which are the six chakra elements? wind, fire, lightning, earth, water and...?

uber gon
26th November 2007, 5:28 PM

Or they specialize in one aspect of ninja-ing.

BattleFranky~40
26th November 2007, 8:12 PM
and/or the Six Paths.
anyway, which are the six chakra elements? wind, fire, lightning, earth, water and...?

It's the Six Realms, not the Six Paths.

Ivancapp
26th November 2007, 10:35 PM
I think lady tsunade is on her way!!!!!!!!, didh Jiraya send 1 of his frog some where?

Animefreak478
27th November 2007, 12:01 AM
It sucks how Jiraya is gonna die I just started thinking he was cool :(.

RedSuzaku
27th November 2007, 12:17 AM
It's the Six Realms, not the Six Paths.

it's a matter of translation, where i read it says Six Paths but that's irrelevant, at least for now.

BattleFranky~40
27th November 2007, 2:06 AM
it's a matter of translation, where i read it says Six Paths but that's irrelevant, at least for now.

No, it's not a matter of translation. It is a set concept with a set name, and Six Paths isn't an official term, nor is it the best. If you're going to bother with that, at least add on 'Of Rebirth' if you're going to bother saying something that is wrong in comparison to Six Realms.

RedSuzaku
27th November 2007, 2:31 AM
No, it's not a matter of translation. It is a set concept with a set name, and Six Paths isn't an official term, nor is it the best. If you're going to bother with that, at least add on 'Of Rebirth' if you're going to bother saying something that is wrong in comparison to Six Realms.

i'm definately not the one who is bothered here... anyway, i don't want to start a discussion about this so i'll just use Pein Rikudou if this translation is so important.

NoDice
27th November 2007, 4:14 AM
6 on a 1 armed man. looks like the death gods comin for good ol jiraiya. pain is one tricky bad mo-fo.

BattleFranky~40
27th November 2007, 4:38 AM
i'm definately not the one who is bothered here... anyway, i don't want to start a discussion about this so i'll just use Pein Rikudou if this translation is so important.

Considering it goes along with the Buddhism aspect of Pain, the correct term is kind of necessary.

uber gon
27th November 2007, 8:11 PM
6 on a 1 armed man. looks like the death gods comin for good ol jiraiya. pain is one tricky bad mo-fo.

But it's getting pretty cheap.

Rave
27th November 2007, 9:49 PM
But it's getting pretty cheap.

It always has been.

uber gon
27th November 2007, 11:43 PM
It always has been.

That is so true.

Gentleman Skeleton
28th November 2007, 5:27 PM
Well spoilers for 380 are up and they go as follows:
*Jiraiya finds out Yahiko's one of Pein's bodies, turns out that all of Pein's bodies aren't a group mind but instead are six individuals who were somehow given the Rin'negan and all now share the name Pein.
*Tsunade bets on Jiraiya not coming back (and hopes she loses)
*Sasuke and Hebi find Itatchi and Kisame. Kisame allows Sasuke to enter a room where Itatchi is, but keeps Juugo, Suigetsu and Karin out. Suigetsu challenges Kisame.
*Team Kakashi and Team Kurenai encounter Tobi. Naruto rasengan's him, but Tobi's some sort of clone. I'm starting to think he's Obito after all, which is sad because I was hoping for something else.
*Sasuke meets up with Itatchi and says something cool about the only thing he sees about Itatchi's eyes is that they're on his rotting corpse, or something like that.

BattleFranky~40
28th November 2007, 7:04 PM
Time to drag out Jiriaya's death over the course of a couple months!

uber gon
28th November 2007, 7:30 PM
*Jiraiya finds out Yahiko's one of Pein's bodies, turns out that all of Pein's bodies aren't a group mind but instead are six individuals who were somehow given the Rin'negan and all now share the name Pein.
*Sasuke and Hebi find Itatchi and Kisame. Kisame allows Sasuke to enter a room where Itatchi is, but keeps Juugo, Suigetsu and Karin out. Suigetsu challenges Kisame.
*Team Kakashi and Team Kurenai encounter Tobi. Naruto rasengan's him, but Tobi's some sort of clone. I'm starting to think he's Obito after all, which is sad because I was hoping for something else.
*Sasuke meets up with Itatchi and says something cool about the only thing he sees about Itatchi's eyes is that they're on his rotting corpse, or something like that.

Maybe we'll see if Suigetsu and Kisame are related.

Great, Sasuke the bad ***.

Meh, Tobi being Obito adds more depth to the series (I think).

Gentleman Skeleton
28th November 2007, 7:42 PM
Maybe we'll see if Suigetsu and Kisame are related.

Great, Sasuke the bad ***.

Meh, Tobi being Obito adds more depth to the series (I think).

He is. He called Kisame, 'Kisame-senpai.' It's also implied that Suigetsu's brother was one of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist.

I also mistyped the spoiler. It appears that Pein IS a collective conciousness.

LonesomeDiamond
28th November 2007, 8:43 PM
^im glad you editted on Peins personality, because i didnt believe anything you said after i read that(saiyan island hasnt put these spoilers up:()....How long is this chapter? this is alot...

Yaye tobi action. SUIGETSU! YEAH! I doubt they are related, senpai is just a term of respect, not always relation. he wouldve said something like "kun" or "san", or perhaps "sama" if they were related(genetically i mean)...woot Itachi vs Sasuke(i dont really care)...Boo, Jiraiya death stretching(like Sandaime in the anime)...boo, still no zetsu(why was he even created?)...

this sounds like itll be good, im growing tired of jiraiya.so gewd.

BattleFranky~40
28th November 2007, 8:48 PM
When exactly would Sempai be used when referring to relatives?

Also, Tobi is back to being Tobi. Yay!

Tobi: Hey, it's the Konoha gang! What a coincidence bumping into you guys here! And just my luck, I'm outnumbered eight to one!

Ivancapp
28th November 2007, 8:48 PM
^im glad you editted on Peins personality, because i didnt believe anything you said after i read that(saiyan island hasnt put these spoilers up:()....How long is this chapter? this is alot...

Yaye tobi action. SUIGETSU! YEAH! I doubt they are related, senpai is just a term of respect, not always relation. he wouldve said something like "kun" or "san", or perhaps "sama" if they were related(genetically i mean)...woot Itachi vs Sasuke(i dont really care)...Boo, Jiraiya death stretching(like Sandaime in the anime)...boo, still no zetsu(why was he even created?)...

this sounds like itll be good, im growing tired of jiraiya.so gewd.

Ya, you go dude, why was he created, to rott over corpses?

lunic
28th November 2007, 10:51 PM

That had better be a true spoiler. I need some Uchiha action.

LittleRedRodeo
29th November 2007, 12:19 AM

Actually, I really want Obitobi, not because I think it'll be cool, not because I think it'll add more depth to the series (it was a stupid idea in the first place, in my learned opinion), but because that's what Kishimoto was going to do in the first place. He's been dropping not-so-subtle hints since Tobi first appeared. Pssht, his whole name is a "hint"! If Kishimoto's was planning that in the first place, he better now shy away from the dumb idea now just because people figured it out.

uber gon
29th November 2007, 1:49 AM
Still, we may yet see Sasuke do some kick *** Uchiha jutsus, more or less.

BattleFranky~40
29th November 2007, 2:04 AM
Still, we may yet see Sasuke do some kick *** Uchiha jutsus, more or less.

And hopefully, he'll get the *** kicking his overconfident *** deserves.

I thought he actually smartened up formed a RPG group because he realized that Itachi can destroy him and needed backup; instead, they end up being completely worthless in the end.

LittleRedRodeo
29th November 2007, 2:15 AM

I thought he actually smartened up formed a RPG group because he realized that Itachi can destroy him and needed backup; instead, they end up being completely worthless in the end.

Exactly what I was afraid of. D: All that's left to do is match up his team member's against team 7. Karin will fight Sakura, of course. :B

LonesomeDiamond
29th November 2007, 3:40 AM
Karin will fight Sakura, of course.
I know im gonna love that!(extreme sarcasm. they both suck)

I wanna see Juugo's level 50 million seal(or level 2, whatever you prefer). its probably like whatever happened to tetsuo in Akira. just a big blob or organs....then a bunch of stuff i didnt understand(says the guy who delves into the philosophy of FLCL)...

everybody forgot Juugo....Juugo, Zetsu, and TenTen should make their own cell...anybody else nobody remembers(thats still alive)?its sad, even shizune's been getting more attention than some of these people....:P

BattleFranky~40
29th November 2007, 3:49 AM
Karin is awesome. WTF u talkin' 'bout?

Rave
29th November 2007, 4:14 AM

He's in 2nd place of one of the most hated characters around, with Kanda in the lead.

List of people who need to get their asses handed to them.

Silly Franky, what made you think that Sasuke would "wisen up?" and start a silly RPG group? I think its just gonna be another copy of the Sound 5 arc. And if it does, it does remind me of another certain author who did the same thing by doing the same story formula and changing it around.

LonesomeDiamond
29th November 2007, 4:20 AM
BattleFranky, i dont hate Karin as much as i hate sakura, its just the whole "fangirl" thing...its quite annoying(i hate fangirls.....alot).if we see less fangirl from her, since im sure she fights(unlike someone...), im sure ill grow to like her....

I havent said this in awhile. LETS SEE SOME LEE-SAN!

BattleFranky~40
29th November 2007, 4:29 AM
BattleFranky, i dont hate Karin as much as i hate sakura, its just the whole "fangirl" thing...its quite annoying(i hate fangirls.....alot).if we see less fangirl from her, since im sure she fights(unlike someone...), im sure ill grow to like her....

I havent said this in awhile. LETS SEE SOME LEE-SAN!

Karin is a comedic fangirl, Sakura is an annoying fangirl that later deteriorated into pure delirium.

Rave
29th November 2007, 4:42 AM
Karin is a comedic fangirl, Sakura is an annoying fangirl that later deteriorated into pure delirium.

This makes me wonder if Kishi likes girls or not.

LittleRedRodeo
29th November 2007, 5:44 AM

I wanna see Juugo's level 50 million seal(or level 2, whatever you prefer). its probably like whatever happened to tetsuo in Akira. just a big blob or organs....then a bunch of stuff i didnt understand(says the guy who delves into the philosophy of FLCL)...

everybody forgot Juugo....Juugo, Zetsu, and TenTen should make their own cell...anybody else nobody remembers(thats still alive)?its sad, even shizune's been getting more attention than some of these people....:P

Now, Juugo I'm interested in. His character intrigues me, despite reminding me of Android 16 from DBZ (his character design is so obviously Toriyama influenced anyway). I really wanted to see this character in action. I still had hopes that Kishimoto might do something cool and have him and Sasuke team up against Itachi.

But no, this spoiler seals his fate as just another character Kishi forgot. Maybe Anko can lead team JuuZeTen.

Karin is F. T. W.
I'm only half-joking, too. I am very amused at this blantant satire of Sasuke fangirls. What I don't like about her is how obvious it is that Sakura's going to kill her off, and all the SasuSaku fantards are going to cheer. That's forced. That's bait. I don't like it.
Kishimoto is free to prove me wrong.

uber gon
29th November 2007, 7:32 PM
He's in 2nd place of one of the most hated characters around, with Kanda in the lead.

List of people who need to get their asses handed to them.

Silly Franky, what made you think that Sasuke would "wisen up?" and start a silly RPG group? I think its just gonna be another copy of the Sound 5 arc. And if it does, it does remind me of another certain author who did the same thing by doing the same story formula and changing it around.

Meh, maybe Itachi becomes blind and get ****** by Sasuke's Chidori.

LonesomeDiamond
29th November 2007, 9:06 PM
I just read a translation(dialogue....thats all it was), and it seems this must be what Dragonic_man read yesterday. its pretty cool, but now i just want to see it.

Yes Anko should lead JuuZeTen(good name btw). and yet again its a team w/ two males and one female(well anko leading is an extra)...no IM questioning Kishi's sexuality...:P

Btw, has anybody noticed that Kishi only draws really hot chicks when they arent relevent characters? this isnt always applicable, but the best pics ive seen are when Jiraiya is stalking women and stuff. I know we have Tsunade and Anko(and now Hinata :D), but Tsunade's clothes hang alot, Anko is rarely seen, and....Hinata's the only one doing well....:P

Uber_gon, that summary for that battle is so unlikely...we all know its gonna take a years worth of chapters before this fight is over...but if Itachi lost his sharingan he would definitely be boned.At least sasuke has his seal for backup(and teh nagashiz!)...

lunic
30th November 2007, 9:10 PM
Karin will fight Sakura, of course. :B

I got 20 bucks on Karin.

uber gon
1st December 2007, 10:41 AM
I just read a translation(dialogue....thats all it was), and it seems this must be what Dragonic_man read yesterday. its pretty cool, but now i just want to see it.

Yes Anko should lead JuuZeTen(good name btw). and yet again its a team w/ two males and one female(well anko leading is an extra)...no IM questioning Kishi's sexuality...:P

Btw, has anybody noticed that Kishi only draws really hot chicks when they arent relevent characters? this isnt always applicable, but the best pics ive seen are when Jiraiya is stalking women and stuff. I know we have Tsunade and Anko(and now Hinata :D), but Tsunade's clothes hang alot, Anko is rarely seen, and....Hinata's the only one doing well....:P

Uber_gon, that summary for that battle is so unlikely...we all know its gonna take a years worth of chapters before this fight is over...but if Itachi lost his sharingan he would definitely be boned.At least sasuke has his seal for backup(and teh nagashiz!)...

Well Kakashi has stated the users of the Mangeykyo sharingan start losing their eyesight, so since Itachi has been using it constantly, he may become blind.

Also, if Sasuke starts doing a meteor fire jutsu I'm gonna start calling him Sephi-Sasuke.

Sanger
1st December 2007, 10:36 PM
Doesn't anyone wonder where Itachi and Sasuke are, in the latest chapter?

Sasuke just follows Itachi all the way to that weird fortress with the Uchiha Clan symbols all over the place. Is that supposed to be Itachi's personal fortress or something?

Brendan's_Swampert09
1st December 2007, 11:40 PM
It seems like its not to far from the leaf village, but just in a secret location thats all

lunic
2nd December 2007, 12:15 AM
Well Kakashi has stated the users of the Mangeykyo sharingan start losing their eyesight, so since Itachi has been using it constantly, he may become blind.

Also, if Sasuke starts doing a meteor fire jutsu I'm gonna start calling him Sephi-Sasuke.

Imagine if Itachi is blind during his fight with Sasuke and/or Obito/Madara/Tobi. That would make my day.

Now Sasuke needs to grow a black angel, grow longer hair, and get some sexy emo leather.

uber gon
2nd December 2007, 10:21 AM
Imagine if Itachi is blind during his fight with Sasuke and/or Obito/Madara/Tobi. That would make my day.

Now Sasuke needs to grow a black angel, grow longer hair, and get some sexy emo leather.

Well he has black ninja gear, his hair is longer now than his original form, and I think we'll have to settle for freaky hand-wings.

Yep, Spehiroth rip-off.

Also, I so want to see Kakashi's face when he sees Obito without that mask.

Gentleman Skeleton
5th December 2007, 12:12 AM
Well he has black ninja gear, his hair is longer now than his original form, and I think we'll have to settle for freaky hand-wings.

Yep, Spehiroth rip-off.

Also, I so want to see Kakashi's face when he sees Obito without that mask.

I am honestly one who doesn't want to see Kakashi's face at all. To me, it would ruin the character to show his face.

Anzua2
5th December 2007, 1:21 AM

I hope you're talking about the manga. Otherwise, I am severely dissapointed in you.

I am honestly one who doesn't want to see Kakashi's face at all. To me, it would ruin the character to show his face.

...He's talking about when Tobi reveals that he's Obito.

BattleFranky~40
5th December 2007, 1:24 AM
I hope you're talking about the manga. Otherwise, I am severely dissapointed in you.

What's so bad about Karin? Other than the neon red hair color.

uber gon
5th December 2007, 7:12 AM
If Sasuke is gonna rip off Sephiroth, he should stab Itachi in his stomache.:D

Frankly, if Tobi is Obito Kakashi will be O.O for many issues I bet.

BattleFranky~40
5th December 2007, 7:19 AM
If Sasuke is gonna rip off Sephiroth, he should stab Itachi in his stomache.:D

Then Itachi should throw him down a pit using the leverage of the sword. Except in the case of Sasuke, he'd just die of a large fall rather than get assimilated into the Lifestream.

Anzua2
5th December 2007, 12:36 PM
What's so bad about Karin? Other than the neon red hair color.

She's a rapist.

And not in the good way.

Rave
5th December 2007, 4:12 PM
She's a rapist.

And not in the good way.

A man handler you say?

uber gon
5th December 2007, 5:04 PM
Then Itachi should throw him down a pit using the leverage of the sword. Except in the case of Sasuke, he'd just die of a large fall rather than get assimilated into the Lifestream.

Or because of some ****** effect of one of his attacks, Itachi just slumps down, dead.

BattleFranky~40
5th December 2007, 6:03 PM
She's a rapist.

And not in the good way.

How can being a rapist not be good?

Rave
5th December 2007, 6:26 PM

He's probably talking about the very abusive rapists.

uber gon
5th December 2007, 7:34 PM
He's probably talking about the very abusive rapists.

Maybe Karin's jutsus have rapist-ish themes to them.:D

BattleFranky~40
5th December 2007, 7:54 PM
Maybe Karin's jutsus have rapist-ish themes to them.:D

So she'll attempt to rape Sakura during their inevitable fight?

Gentleman Skeleton
5th December 2007, 8:02 PM

Great, as if an in-story Sasuke fangirl wasn't weird enough...

Rave
5th December 2007, 9:31 PM

Well, she has the chakra to do that.

NoDice
6th December 2007, 12:10 AM
anyone got the raw yet for 381?

lunic
6th December 2007, 12:40 AM

Depeneds whom Karin is raping.

Sakura+Rape=Good
Choji+Rape=Extra Good
Suigetsu+Rape=Superspecialawsome Good
Itachi+Rape=Not Good, 'Tachi's cool.

pokemonster2191
6th December 2007, 1:04 AM
Sakura is too horny to be raped. She would like it. And everyone knows that it's not raped if you like it.

Arashike
6th December 2007, 1:13 AM
ew.. what... lol
anyways, who's read the latest chapter... what do you think?
i hope sasuke chidoris itachis ***** lol no offence to itachi fans. =_= xD

Anzua2
6th December 2007, 2:09 AM

Yes, she will sexually harrass Sakura, and Naruto fans will finally have a reason to like their series.

But then they realise that it's SAKURA. And that Karin just mistook her as a male, due to her gigantic forehead. They will mourn their crushed hopes for Yuri with emo tears through the night.

...And then she goes off to have a three-way with Sai and Lee.

LittleRedRodeo
6th December 2007, 2:29 AM
Depeneds whom Karin is raping.

Sakura+Rape=Good
Choji+Rape=Extra Good
Sai+Rape=Lulzy
Suigetsu+Rape=Superspecialawsome Good
Itachi+Rape=Not Good, 'Tachi's cool.

Agree on all except the last. Also, fixd.

Rave
6th December 2007, 6:15 AM
anyone got the raw yet for 381?

And here I always thought you no longer have time for anime and manga anymore.

Yes, she will sexually harrass Sakura, and Naruto fans will finally have a reason to like their series.

Yup, something all kids would love to enjoy.

But then they realise that it's SAKURA. And that Karin just mistook her as a male, due to her gigantic forehead. They will mourn their crushed hopes for Yuri with emo tears through the night.

Eh, their loss.

...And then she goes off to have a three-way with Sai and Lee.

3's a company.

NoDice
6th December 2007, 7:02 AM
[QUOTE=Rave779;7264210]And here I always thought you no longer have time for anime and manga anymore.

QUOTE]

i didnt want to go out and buy them and dont care to... i had no idea they posted translations online up until about a month ago so ive been reading up when i do have spare time at work.

uber gon
6th December 2007, 7:14 AM
Maybe Karin vs. Sakura will escalate to the point where they fight butt-naked.

That, and Sasku wil do mega chidor on Itachi.

Rave
6th December 2007, 7:22 AM
i didnt want to go out and buy them and dont care to... i had no idea they posted translations online up until about a month ago so ive been reading up when i do have spare time at work.

Sure you do.

Of course, who cares, you have a job that pays $34/minute. I'm sure that buying manga with such money is way too out of your price range. =P

Maybe Karin vs. Sakura will escalate to the point where they fight butt-naked.

That, and Sasku wil do mega chidor on Itachi.

Then Naruto comes and complains as to why he wasn't invited.

uber gon
6th December 2007, 7:25 AM
Sure you do.

Of course, who cares, you have a job that pays $34/minute. I'm sure that buying manga with such money is way too out of your price range. =P

Then Naruto comes and complains as to why he wasn't invited.

Or maybe he gets to see Sakura and Karin butt naked and it results in him never seeing Sakura the same way again.:D

Rave
6th December 2007, 7:27 AM
Or maybe he gets to see Sakura and Karin butt naked and it results in him never seeing Sakura the same way again.:D

Sakura's a boy!

uber gon
6th December 2007, 7:28 AM
Sakura's a boy!

Well according to the recent Naruto episode, Sakura IS a girl, and without clothes she may be similar to Tsunade.

Rave
6th December 2007, 7:32 AM
Well according to the recent Naruto episode, Sakura IS a girl, and without clothes she may be similar to Tsunade.

You may never know?