PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: The end is here.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109

BattleFranky~40
6th December 2007, 8:51 PM
Latest Chapter Spoilers

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/5291396691.jpg
He's dead, Jim.

uber gon
6th December 2007, 9:32 PM
You may never know?

Well we know Naruto would act weird afterwards.

Anyway, Jiraiya is so dead.

Rave
6th December 2007, 10:09 PM
Latest Chapter Spoilers

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/5291396691.jpg
He's dead, Jim.

Who wants to claim his watch!?

The Doctor
6th December 2007, 10:14 PM
Dibs on his watch!

Rave
6th December 2007, 10:23 PM
Dibs on his watch!

I want his head band. I think I might fetch a good price for it on eBay.

EmberStar the Blaziken
6th December 2007, 11:09 PM
Oh, poor Jiraiya he had finally earned Tsunade's love and then he died. However, I don't think it is over like that. Anything can happen in manga and anime.

BattleFranky~40
6th December 2007, 11:25 PM
Oh, poor Jiraiya he had finally earned Tsunade's love and then he died. However, I don't think it is over like that. Anything can happen in manga and anime.

Jiriaya has served his purpose in life. He's dead.

Rave
7th December 2007, 1:07 AM
Oh, poor Jiraiya he had finally earned Tsunade's love and then he died.

He had many chances in all his long life. Thats his own fault.

However, I don't think it is over like that. Anything can happen in manga and anime.

Thats for One Piece.

Of course with a story as cliche as this, I doubt it.

LittleRedRodeo
7th December 2007, 1:27 AM
He's dead, Jim.

Who called it? Who?

Stop raising your hands, all of you! Pretend it wasn't so obvious D:<

I'm partly disappointed because Kishimoto performed as expected, partly relieved because now there's no JiraiTsu. I LIKED how she wasn't attracted to him.

BattleFranky~40
7th December 2007, 1:28 AM
Tsunade did have feelings for him, she was just tsundere.

Ivancapp
7th December 2007, 1:34 AM
Anothers lover is dead, how many are going to die? next sasuke.........?

Atoyont
7th December 2007, 1:50 AM
So long, Ero-Sennin!

Anyway...
I'm interested in the Grass and Waterfall headbands on the non-Rinnegan people in the flashback.
Perhaps we get to see exactly what that blasted doujutsu does.

uber gon
7th December 2007, 7:31 AM
I'm hoping that Naruto and Sakura (logically, thsat relationship could work) doesn't crash and burn in this manner.

Super-Staff
7th December 2007, 6:27 PM
next sasuke.........?

Frankly, I don't think Kishimoto's got the guts to kill off his precious Sasuke. If he DOES die, I bet it'll be with him doing something 'noble' like saving Naruto or whoever from certain doom.

uber gon
7th December 2007, 8:07 PM
Frankly, I don't think Kishimoto's got the guts to kill off his precious Sasuke. If he DOES die, I bet it'll be with him doing something 'noble' like saving Naruto or whoever from certain doom.

Or killing Itachi using that snake suicide jutsu Anko tried to use on Orochimaru.

Rex Kamex
7th December 2007, 10:56 PM

But then it would turn out that he didn't die after all because the enemy didn't hurt him hard enough.

lunic
7th December 2007, 11:59 PM
So...who has Jiraiya's tombstone?

Kingudora
8th December 2007, 12:48 AM
now imagine jiraiya with all those piercings...

and why where there 6 random shinobis instead of all jiraiya have fought?

Atoyont
8th December 2007, 1:05 AM
BEKUS NAGATO SERCHT AND FOWND PEEPLE TO TAIK KONTROL UV AND THAY JUST HAPPEND TO BE PEEPLE THAT JIRAIYA FOT!

Okay, I really don't know- but Kishimoto really needs to pick up the pace.
The last ending page (volume 380) said something about finishing the Sasuke-Itachi fight. And what does Kishimoto do? He doesn't finish it. Admittedly, I liked the... uh, information(?) about Pein Rikodu, but I still want some definite finishers.

NoDice
8th December 2007, 1:48 AM
Can someone tell me why Kishi decided to title the chapter "identity revealed" then ends it before actually revealing the F****** identity of pain. wth? every damn chapter. and is it just me or are his chapters the shortest manga chapters ever.

Rave
8th December 2007, 2:04 AM
Can someone tell me why Kishi decided to title the chapter "identity revealed" then ends it before actually revealing the F****** identity of pain. wth? every damn chapter. and is it just me or are his chapters the shortest manga chapters ever.

So are you finally realizing the crap you've been reading lately? Or have you just been daft this whole time?

BattleFranky~40
8th December 2007, 2:31 AM

'Identity Reveled' refers to Jiriaya realizing all these bodies are of ninja he has met before. Why he didn't figure that out earlier, I have no idea.

Rave
8th December 2007, 2:33 AM
'Identity Reveled' refers to Jiriaya realizing all these bodies are of ninja he has met before. Why he didn't figure that out earlier, I have no idea.

Kishimoto wanted to make him senile.

Though, thats probably a sad excuse on Kishi's part when he made a final last minute decision to make it that way.

lunic
8th December 2007, 3:52 AM
Okay, seriously. WTF are you doing with this, Kishimoto!!??!! Ohhh, Jiraiya knows Peins other bodies. How exciting! Whats next, Tobi turns out to be Obito?! STOP BEING SO DAMN PREDICTABLE.

NoDice
8th December 2007, 4:10 AM
So are you finally realizing the crap you've been reading lately? Or have you just been daft this whole time?

You know, i dont really understand why you have to throw an insult into damn near every comment you make on something anyone says. BUT like i said before i caught up on the manga, already knowing everything thats happened from wikipedia. And Kishi is a moron due to the fact the chapter is titled identity revealed implying the identity of Pein as a WHOLE would be revealed. Not the fact Jiraiya has faced all of Peins bodies before which still doesnt say anything about who Pein originally was/is. Im finally starting to realize what EVERYONE on this forum has been complaining about.

I am interested to see how Kakashi will react if Tobi does in fact reveal himself to be Obito.

Erus Black Mage
8th December 2007, 4:22 AM
You know, i dont really understand why you have to throw an insult into damn near every comment you make on something anyone says. BUT like i said before i caught up on the manga, already knowing everything thats happened from wikipedia. And Kishi is a moron due to the fact the chapter is titled identity revealed implying the identity of Pein as a WHOLE would be revealed. Not the fact Jiraiya has faced all of Peins bodies before which still doesnt say anything about who Pein originally was/is. Im finally starting to realize what EVERYONE on this forum has been complaining about.

I am interested to see how Kakashi will react if Tobi does in fact reveal himself to be Obito.

He didn't insult you. Also, lol predictable.

Rave
8th December 2007, 4:26 AM
You know, i dont really understand why you have to throw an insult into damn near every comment you make on something anyone says.

When did I insult you? All I'm saying is you're finally opening your eyes.

Is being nice to people so hard these days?

BUT like i said before i caught up on the manga, already knowing everything thats happened from wikipedia. And Kishi is a moron due to the fact the chapter is titled identity revealed implying the identity of Pein as a WHOLE would be revealed. Not the fact Jiraiya has faced all of Peins bodies before which still doesnt say anything about who Pein originally was/is. Im finally starting to realize what EVERYONE on this forum has been complaining about.

Well, at least now you know what we have to say to you now.

NoDice
8th December 2007, 4:40 AM
i was refering to the daft comment. but whatever as long as this doesnt turn into another Naruto Vs. One piece.

Yeah i guess it is predictable- Kakashi will see its him, then will want to catch up but Tobi will be ****** they left him to die in a pile of rocks with only one eye and try to kill everyone.

I think its just harder for Kishi to not be predictable at this point simply because he has nothing really all that new to introduce. Hes explained just about everything there is to explain about the mysteries and characters in naruto. we all know the ins and outs of the series so i guess hes trying to keep up entertained with outrageously obvious events and character relations. Although I have to admit, at least we have him portraying dumb teenager ninjas instead of dumb ninja children. But the mannerisms and dialogue will be completely f***ed when it makes it here over seas. So i guess just wait till Naruto either dies or becomes Hokage, then itll finally end.

Anzua2
8th December 2007, 9:51 AM

He'll go into a state of shock, forcing him to go back to the hospital.

Blaziryu
8th December 2007, 8:03 PM
Rest in peace, Jiraiya. You definitely put up a good fight. I don't care what anyone else says, you're definitely the strongest of the Legendary Sannin.

uber gon
9th December 2007, 9:17 AM
Rest in peace, Jiraiya. You definitely put up a good fight. I don't care what anyone else says, you're definitely the strongest of the Legendary Sannin.

There is a slim chance that he could still live. I mean maybe pa (the old toad) may have some neat transportation jutsu with him.

Ivancapp
10th December 2007, 9:09 PM
There is a slim chance that he could still live. I mean maybe pa (the old toad) may have some neat transportation jutsu with him.

Ya, its not been confirmed that Jiraya was crushed to death, is it?. Ther's still a chance of him surviving. I cant wait to see Tobi fight the leaf ninjas, hope it lasts for quite some time...............

uber gon
11th December 2007, 2:42 AM
Ya, its not been confirmed that Jiraya was crushed to death, is it?. Ther's still a chance of him surviving. I cant wait to see Tobi fight the leaf ninjas, hope it lasts for quite some time...............

I'm more interested in Sasuke vs. Itachi.

The Doctor
11th December 2007, 3:29 PM

He lost his leg, his left knee, and his windpipe's been crushed. He's dead. Accept it. Even if he escaped, he'd be in terrible health and end up being a Newgate-clone.

RedSuzaku
11th December 2007, 3:55 PM

hmm, I have the feeling that Pa will die too... before leaving, Ma showed some afection towards Pa by smiling at him. and I guess that should be really rare since all they do is fight with eachother.
maybe Kishimoto will kill Pa along with Jiraya... to make things more dramatic. and perhaps, after finding out Jiraya was killed by Pain, if Naruto wants to revenge, Ma could help him. but now I'm tripping...

uber gon
11th December 2007, 7:01 PM
hmm, I have the feeling that Pa will die too... before leaving, Ma showed some afection towards Pa by smiling at him. and I guess that should be really rare since all they do is fight with eachother.
maybe Kishimoto will kill Pa along with Jiraya... to make things more dramatic. and perhaps, after finding out Jiraya was killed by Pain, if Naruto wants to revenge, Ma could help him. but now I'm tripping...

Or we get to see Jiraiya (very crippled, but alive) and Gamabunta (I miss him) train Naruto and Gamakichi and Gamatatsu (who basically is the toad version of Choji at this point) to battle Akatsuki. Heck maybe we'll see the three of them do some Trinity Limit jutsu that makes the Rasenshuriken look like some low level jutsu.

Frankly I just want confirmation that Gamakichi really is as big as his pictures.

bigpop618
11th December 2007, 7:17 PM
Jiraiya dies...Naruto avenges his death....OR tries to and gets his kyuubi taken..thats what i think..althought i could be wrong

RedSuzaku
11th December 2007, 7:21 PM
Or we get to see Jiraiya (very crippled, but alive) and Gamabunta (I miss him) train Naruto and Gamakichi and Gamatatsu (who basically is the toad version of Choji at this point) to battle Akatsuki. Heck maybe we'll see the three of them do some Trinity Limit jutsu that makes the Rasenshuriken look like some low level jutsu.

Frankly I just want confirmation that Gamakichi really is as big as his pictures.

i don't know... to me it would be a surprise if Jiraya stays alive...
ohh, i'm excited to see grown-up Gamakichi aswell! Gamatatsu is a pain in the butt though.
i don't think Kishimoto would make Naruto that strong. i mean, he already has Kyuubi's chakra. still, it would be nice to watch and a little help from his toad pals wouldn't hurt anyone... well, only Pain.

The Doctor
11th December 2007, 9:03 PM
No, he'll just turn Sasuke into a god.

Freya
11th December 2007, 9:50 PM

Go isnt allowed to be emo.

uber gon
11th December 2007, 10:01 PM
i don't know... to me it would be a surprise if Jiraya stays alive...
ohh, i'm excited to see grown-up Gamakichi aswell! Gamatatsu is a pain in the butt though.
i don't think Kishimoto would make Naruto that strong. i mean, he already has Kyuubi's chakra. still, it would be nice to watch and a little help from his toad pals wouldn't hurt anyone... well, only Pain.

I just wanna see Naruto do a jutsu with Gamakichi and Gamatatsu. Heck, maybe they could do something like an ice jutsu. Gamakichi and Gamataysu provide water and Naruto, who learns how to breath air, freezes the water into shards of death.:D

RedSuzaku
11th December 2007, 11:08 PM

until now, from what i've seen, Sasuke's already god...

I just wanna see Naruto do a jutsu with Gamakichi and Gamatatsu. Heck, maybe they could do something like an ice jutsu. Gamakichi and Gamataysu provide water and Naruto, who learns how to breath air, freezes the water into shards of death.:D

personally i want to see Naruto using the fire element to create kicka** jutsus. maybe even some Fuuton/Katon Rasengan! since Gamakichi should be able to use oil like his old man his combos with Naruto would be totally awesome!

as much as using ice jutsus is cool i don't think that Kishimoto will make Naruto learn Haku's unique ability. gosh, combining elements must be freakin hard! there's even a Bijuu that can do such things.

uber gon
12th December 2007, 7:59 PM
until now, from what i've seen, Sasuke's already god...

personally i want to see Naruto using the fire element to create kicka** jutsus. maybe even some Fuuton/Katon Rasengan! since Gamakichi should be able to use oil like his old man his combos with Naruto would be totally awesome!

as much as using ice jutsus is cool i don't think that Kishimoto will make Naruto learn Haku's unique ability. gosh, combining elements must be freakin hard! there's even a Bijuu that can do such things.

Well it's most likely that Naruto will master water, to counterpart Sasuke.

Bijuus are the tailed demons, right?

BattleFranky~40
12th December 2007, 8:27 PM
Bijuus are the tailed demons, right?

Yes, that's correct. However, Suzaku is incorrect. The Jinchuuriki himself was the one with an elemental fusion specialty, not the Bijuu.

The Doctor
12th December 2007, 8:46 PM
Yeah, much like Gaara's control over sand. The Shukaku let him control most (if not all) sand and shield him with said minerals, but he had the idea of using it for Desert Coffin and Desert Funeral.

Gentleman Skeleton
13th December 2007, 12:37 AM
Yes, that's correct. However, Suzaku is incorrect. The Jinchuuriki himself was the one with an elemental fusion specialty, not the Bijuu.

Except in the case of the Four-Tailed whatever it was. Kisame stated that it gave it's Jinchuuriki the power to use a boatload of elemental combos.

RedSuzaku
13th December 2007, 1:31 AM

Chapter 353

Kisame: "The 'four tailes' uses many different elemental fusions. This Jinchuuriki was no pushover, I assure you."

BattleFranky~40
13th December 2007, 1:34 AM
Chapter 353

Kisame: "The 'four tailes' uses many different elemental fusions. This Jinchuuriki was no pushover, I assure you."

And you assume 'four tails' refers to the Bijuu itself, when they've referred to Naruto as the 'nine tails' many times prior?

RedSuzaku
13th December 2007, 1:51 AM
And you assume 'four tails' refers to the Bijuu itself, when they've referred to Naruto as the 'nine tails' many times prior?

people call Naruto the "Kyuubi Jinchuuriki" or even the "Kyuubi kid" but not just Kyuubi. also, Bijuus transfere abilities to their respective Jinchuuriki like Yugito, who could use Nibi's fire element, Gaara controling sand because of Shukaku or Naruto being able to use Kyuubi's chakra.

BattleFranky~40
13th December 2007, 1:57 AM
people call Naruto the "Kyuubi Jinchuuriki" or even the "Kyuubi kid" but not just Kyuubi. also, Bijuus transfere abilities to their respective Jinchuuriki like Yugito, who could use Nibi's fire element, Gaara controling sand because of Shukaku or Naruto being able to use Kyuubi's chakra.

Naruto's manipulation of wind and Gaara's manipulation of sand are all of their own ability, their Bijuus just give them a boost in power and chakra mass.

Nothing was ever said about Yugito, so for all we know her element was, in fact, fire, and the Nibi just multiplies it and allows her to take the shape of the Two-tailed cat.

The exact same that can be said for them also applies to the old guy. His abilities involved chakra fusion, and his Bijuu either amplified that or had some unknown ability that we'll never know of.

That is, if the Bijuu even have any special abilities outside of a hell of a lot of chakra and enough strength to topple a village.

RedSuzaku
13th December 2007, 3:34 AM
Naruto's manipulation of wind and Gaara's manipulation of sand are all of their own ability, their Bijuus just give them a boost in power and chakra mass.

Nothing was ever said about Yugito, so for all we know her element was, in fact, fire, and the Nibi just multiplies it and allows her to take the shape of the Two-tailed cat.

The exact same that can be said for them also applies to the old guy. His abilities involved chakra fusion, and his Bijuu either amplified that or had some unknown ability that we'll never know of.

That is, if the Bijuu even have any special abilities outside of a hell of a lot of chakra and enough strength to topple a village.

Gaara's manipulation of sand is Shukaku's ability... and i wasn't talking about the use of wind in Naruto's case. the power that Kyuubi provides is to unlock it's enormous quantity of chakra, wind element is indeed Naruto's own ability.

and your logic fails at one thing. it's not like you choose someone to host a Bijuu by his/her abilities. take Yugito for example, what would happen if her element was lightining? Nibi uses fire element so this would mean that she couldn't use it's power? i mean, if they have different chakra natures there wouldn't be anything to increase.

but you're not completely wrong. Jinchuurikis are able to have a better control of the Bijuu's abilities making them stronger than if the demon didn't have any host, just like Deidara mentioned.

BattleFranky~40
13th December 2007, 3:42 AM
Gaara's manipulation of sand is Shukaku's ability... and i wasn't talking about the use of wind in Naruto's case. the power that Kyuubi provides is to unlock it's enormous quantity of chakra, wind element is indeed Naruto's own ability.
Just like sand to Gaara. He's already shown that he is able to manipulate it without the Shukaku, just not as proficientally.

and your logic fails at one thing. it's not like you choose someone to host a Bijuu by his/her abilities. take Yugito for example, what would happen if her element was lightining? Nibi uses fire element so this would mean that she couldn't use it's power? i mean, if they have different chakra natures there wouldn't be anything to increase.
Like I've already said, who says the Bijuu are restricted to a single element? Who says they are not just beasts? What evidence do you have that Shukaku was the sole thing that allows Gaara to manipulate sand (which is just plain incorrect), Nibi was the sole thing that allows Yugito's use of fire, or the old guy wasn't the one who could use fusion jutsus, but his Bijuu?

You act as if every single element, jutsu, or technique in the series is the result of a demon inside somebody, which is just plain ridiculous. You act as if the ninjas has absolutely no abilities of their own and simply rely on jutsus that monsters are magically able to execute.

The Bijuus are nothing more than beasts with a mountain of burnable chakra.

Anzua2
13th December 2007, 3:51 AM
Just like sand to Gaara. He's already shown that he is able to manipulate it without the Shukaku, just not as proficientally.

Like I've already said, who says the Bijuu are restricted to a single element? Who says they are not just beasts? What evidence do you have that Shukaku was the sole thing that allows Gaara to manipulate sand (which is just plain incorrect), Nibi was the sole thing that allows Yugito's use of fire, or the old guy wasn't the one who could use fusion jutsus, but his Bijuu?

You act as if every single element, jutsu, or technique in the series is the result of a demon inside somebody, which is just plain ridiculous. You act as if the ninjas has absolutely no abilities of their own and simply rely on jutsus that monsters are magically able to execute.

The Bijuus are nothing more than beasts with a mountain of burnable chakra.

That said, it seems Naruto is the only Bijuu container who relies almost completely on his Bijuu.

BattleFranky~40
13th December 2007, 3:52 AM
That said, it seems Naruto is the only Bijuu container who relies almost completely on his Bijuu.

Which is why he blows hard.

RedSuzaku
13th December 2007, 4:20 AM

which can also be a "scar" of his previous use as Shukaku's host. we'll never know since no other Jinchuuriki survived after Akatsuki's Bijuu extraction ritual.

Nibi is based on the Nekomata, a demon of japanese folklore that has the ability of using ghostly fireballs which pretty much explains Nibi's fire element. of course this works for Bijuu's that have elemental abilities (and until now we've only seen Nibi) but if we think about it, Kyuubi is supposed to be the Kitsune whose power increases by the number of tailes it has, like Kyuubi's influence on Naruto. so it should be based on japanese culture like many other things in the manga.

oh, yeah! that's exactly why i said:

the power that Kyuubi provides is to unlock it's enormous quantity of chakra, wind element is indeed Naruto's own ability.
and if i thought like that, no other ninja except for Jinchuuriki would have abilities. which would mean that there wouldn't be any shinobi or that everyone would have a Bijuu sealed inside them.

uber gon
13th December 2007, 6:54 AM
How about we just talk about the probability of Gamakichi or Gamatatsu returning. Oh, and Gaara is still able to control sand, just not to a very great degree.

RedSuzaku
13th December 2007, 4:29 PM
the spoilers are out...

IT'S KUSHINA!! yeah! she's so beautiful and pregnant, long hair, gentle expression... she doesn't seems to have Naruto's personality at all but we'll have to wait for more flashbacks. it looks like Jiraya remembered when Yondaime and Kushina were discussing the baby's name, maybe we'll get to know more about Naruto?
well, someflashbacks of Tsunade, Sandaime, Yondaime, Kushina and Orochimaru. and the last page is out, it shows Jiraya bleeding like hell so he should be dying next chapter... *sigh* oh, Jiraya...

The Doctor
13th December 2007, 5:11 PM
Ugh, just let Jiraiya die already! It'll be interesting to see Kushina and Minato, at least.

Gentleman Skeleton
13th December 2007, 7:00 PM
Ugh, just let Jiraiya die already! It'll be interesting to see Kushina and Minato, at least.

Here ya' go
http://uploadpsd.com/file/15861.jpg

PokemonBreederChris
13th December 2007, 7:12 PM
I really just want Tobi to fight Naruto and co.

and if my assumptions are correct, I'd say Tobi having a nice fight with Kakashi, then maybe the Tobito myth might be true, it is a possibility and there are signs of it. Also, I like Tobi, but something tells me with Naruto...he'd be the next major villian if not taken care of soon.

Or him and Kakashi do a gallactic battle in which both of them die, with many memories and such, and maybe we should learn about what happened to Rin? I don't know. I just want Naruto to stop being so chaotic and finish these prolonged fights.

BattleFranky~40
13th December 2007, 7:15 PM
Here ya' go

I'd hit it.

lunic
14th December 2007, 12:59 AM
the spoilers are out...

IT'S KUSHINA!! yeah! she's so beautiful and pregnant, long hair, gentle expression... she doesn't seems to have Naruto's personality at all but we'll have to wait for more flashbacks. it looks like Jiraya remembered when Yondaime and Kushina were discussing the baby's name, maybe we'll get to know more about Naruto?
well, someflashbacks of Tsunade, Sandaime, Yondaime, Kushina and Orochimaru. and the last page is out, it shows Jiraya bleeding like hell so he should be dying next chapter... *sigh* oh, Jiraya...

Are you telling me it doesn't end in 382? Dammit.

uber gon
14th December 2007, 1:37 AM
Here ya' go

She'll look nice in the animé. Maybe she died like Gaara's mom.

BattleFranky~40
14th December 2007, 1:42 AM

Yeah, let's give them more similarities. That'd be interesting...

That Scary Clefairy
14th December 2007, 1:54 AM

Someone needs to Falcon Punch that stomache

RedSuzaku
14th December 2007, 1:55 AM

i think it would be more interesting if she got killed by Kyuubi right after Naruto was born and before the sealing jutsu. in order to save Konoha Yondaime would have to seal the one who killed his love and destroyed his village inside his own son's body. that would be interesting.

BattleFranky~40
14th December 2007, 2:03 AM
i think it would be more interesting if she got killed by Kyuubi right after Naruto was born and before the sealing jutsu. in order to save Konoha Yondaime would have to seal the one who killed his love and destroyed his village inside his own son's body. that would be interesting.

That'd be stupid.

RedSuzaku
14th December 2007, 2:14 PM
RAW is out
ouch. poor Jiraya... being hit by 5 sticks or whatever they are shouldn't be very confortable. so, he was remembering his past, the profecy and the notes he had to write while he was traveling.
and Yondaime! and Kushina! and baby Naruto! and well, a lot of Naruto...
also, there's something important that Jiraya discussed with Orochimaru while they were fighting back in Part I, something about Naruto i think. and Jiraya trying to save Pa was nice, he's a nice old man... too bad he'll die. i can't wait to read the translation!

uber gon
14th December 2007, 9:44 PM
Yeah, let's give them more similarities. That'd be interesting...

Now all we need to do is see Minato as a jerk and we get an uncanny resemblance.

Well now we know how Naruto got his name.

BattleFranky~40
14th December 2007, 9:48 PM
Now all we need to do is see Minato as a jerk and we get an uncanny resemblance.
He is a jerk. A jerk with a creepy smile.

Well now we know how Naruto got his name.

"Hey Jiriaya, what should we name our newborn son?"
"Hmm... how about Fishcake?"

uber gon
14th December 2007, 9:59 PM
He is a jerk. A jerk with a creepy smile.

"Hey Jiriaya, what should we name our newborn son?"

I don't know, he seemed okay.

Can't believe no one makes fun of Naruto's name.

BattleFranky~40
14th December 2007, 10:16 PM
I don't know, he seemed okay.

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/5643/10rz7.jpg

Just look at that smile. He's practically saying 'Ha! I ****ed a girl! Take that you lonely perverted old man!'

That Scary Clefairy
14th December 2007, 11:14 PM

Just look at that smile. He's practically saying 'Ha! I ****ed a girl! Take that you lonely perverted old man!'

That girl is jail bait for people on the net who have preganacy fetishes.

BattleFranky~40
15th December 2007, 12:16 AM
That girl is jail bait for people on the net who have preganacy fetishes.

Jail bait?

NoDice
15th December 2007, 12:41 AM
WTF!? the whole chapter is just a small biography of jiraiya realizing he was just a giant **** up and never did anything great like the hokages. minato named naruto after a character in one of jiraiyas books that jiraiya thought of while eating ramen. on the plus side, jiraiyas throat is crushed, hes been impaled by 5 chakra ****ing swords and he has one arm. hes dead- its over.

BattleFranky~40
15th December 2007, 12:47 AM
WTF!? the whole chapter is just a small biography of jiraiya realizing he was just a giant **** up and never did anything great like the hokages. minato named naruto after a character in one of jiraiyas books that jiraiya thought of while eating ramen. on the plus side, jiraiyas throat is crushed, hes been impaled by 5 chakra ****ing swords and he has one arm. hes dead- its over.

What's with the hate? Jiriaya is awesome and this chapter was actually fairly good.

RedSuzaku
15th December 2007, 12:50 AM
i knew Naruto was the destined child!!
geez, the chapter was so tragic... but at least there was a bit of hope i guess.
Kishimoto is postponing Jiraya's death for too long. i'm sure he'll die next chapter and maybe Pa will interrup the Tobi vs. Naruto and co. fight which is about to start to spread the word. i'll miss Jiraya...

BattleFranky~40
15th December 2007, 12:51 AM
i knew Naruto was the destined child!!

Thereby proving Neji's point about destiny.

NoDice
15th December 2007, 12:53 AM
What's with the hate? Jiriaya is awesome and this chapter was actually fairly good.

yeah i suppose it is decent. i was just expecting AT LEAST a LITTLE Sasuke/Itachi or even Konoha Nin/Tobi action, not 17 pages of Jiraiya tribute. And I think its retarded how Jiraiya never (as far as we know) told Naruto who is father and mother were and that hes actually his godfather.

Thereby proving Neji's point about destiny.

ohhhhhh the irony.

RedSuzaku
15th December 2007, 1:05 AM
yeah i suppose it is decent. i was just expecting AT LEAST a LITTLE Sasuke/Itachi or even Konoha Nin/Tobi action, not 17 pages of Jiraiya tribute. And I think its retarded how Jiraiya never (as far as we know) told Naruto who is father and mother were and that hes actually his godfather.

c'mon the guy's about to die! still, it's taking so long...
if the Tobi/Obito theory is correct i'd want to see Kakashi and Tobi fighting with no interruptions which means that Naruto & Co. should have fun saving Sasuke and leaving both alone.
Jiraya, The Godfather.

And I think its retarded how Jiraiya never (as far as we know) told Naruto who is father and mother were and that hes actually his godfather.

i bet Tsunade will have some things to explain to Naruto when he gets back.

RageKaiser
15th December 2007, 1:14 AM
So, how much of a chance is there that Jiraiya'll live?

Rave
15th December 2007, 1:15 AM
So, how much of a chance is there that Jiraiya'll live?

A snowball's chance in hell.

Atoyont
15th December 2007, 2:45 AM
A snowball's chance in hell.
A very good chance then.

I lol'ed at "this wasn't how the Tale of the Gallant Jiraiya was supposed to end..."

Anyway, looks like the long-known meaning of naruto was what his name means after all. I wonder what Pa will do now that he's absorbed the fire?
JIBAKU

EmberStar the Blaziken
15th December 2007, 4:59 AM
I'm kinda sad that he died. Not to mention he figured everything out.

NoDice
15th December 2007, 6:49 AM
I would say if Jiraiya lives he would be crippled, one armed, and unable to speak or breathe on his own. But then again IF he lives im sure Tsunade will pull out some crazy completely ridiculous medic ninjutsu as with Rock Lee and everything will be fine and dandy.

Rave
15th December 2007, 6:55 AM
I would say if Jiraiya lives he would be crippled, one armed, and unable to speak or breathe on his own. But then again IF he lives im sure Tsunade will pull out some crazy completely ridiculous medic ninjutsu as with Rock Lee and everything will be fine and dandy.

He's gonna die. The old sages always die, since its basic story formula really.

Then the apprentice avenge them, or some crap like that.

Mikami
15th December 2007, 6:58 AM
He's gonna die. The old sages always die, since its basic story formula really.

Then the apprentice avenge them, or some crap like that.

Sounds like your cooking up some Shonen Gold here.

BattleFranky~40
15th December 2007, 6:58 AM
Jiriaya is gonna die. Like with Asuma, he pretty much has nothing left to do in the story. His role is over, so he's dying.

Rave
15th December 2007, 7:02 AM
Sounds like your cooking up some Shonen Gold here.

Yeah. But I myself am aiming for platinum.

Jiriaya is gonna die. Like with Asuma, he pretty much has nothing left to do in the story. His role is over, so he's dying.

I'm surprised Tenten is still alive. Considering that she doesn't have a backstory, and that she has really no purpose either.

Mikami
15th December 2007, 7:04 AM
I'm surprised Tenten is still alive. Considering that she doesn't have a backstory, and that she has really no purpose either.

Shes not dead is because she never had a purpose to outlive =/ and who else is gonna Neji gonna say naughty things too in Fan Fics?

Rave
15th December 2007, 7:06 AM
Shes not dead is because she never had a purpose to outlive =/

So wait, she's just taking space then?

and who else is gonna Neji gonna say naughty things too in Fan Fics?

Either Guy or Lee. Take your pick.

BattleFranky~40
15th December 2007, 7:40 AM
Until the time comes when a lot of semi-important ninja need to die to increase dramatic tension for the finale.

Mikami
15th December 2007, 7:47 AM
Shes more like part of the Background.

Either Guy or Lee. Take your pick.

Ill take both.

Until the time comes when a lot of semi-important ninja need to die to increase dramatic tension for the finale.

When did Tenten Become "semi-important"?

uber gon
15th December 2007, 7:48 AM

I meant in regards to his presonality. He seems to be 10X nicer than Gaara's dad.

Anyway, how would YOU react in his situation at this point?

BattleFranky~40
15th December 2007, 8:08 AM
When did Tenten Become "semi-important"?

When she was revealed as a member of the one of the main squads.

bigpop618
15th December 2007, 8:29 AM
did they ever reveal who Pain really was? I might need to read it again

Venastois
15th December 2007, 8:47 AM
nope. still haven't.

uber gon
15th December 2007, 10:13 AM
nope. still haven't.

Which is gay.

RedSuzaku
15th December 2007, 2:48 PM
did they ever reveal who Pain really was? I might need to read it again

Jiraya did a crazy glittering finger jutsu on Pa's back which is most likely a message to Tsunade and/or Naruto. perhaps we'll know who Pain is after they read it.

lunic
15th December 2007, 4:22 PM
Five bucks says Gai dies next. He hasen't done crap since part 1.

Rave
15th December 2007, 4:42 PM

He's too cool and sexy to die.

RedSuzaku
15th December 2007, 5:24 PM

ahmm... Team Gai vs. Kisame? Rescue Gaara Arc? In Part II?

BattleFranky~40
15th December 2007, 5:44 PM
ahmm... Team Gai vs. Kisame? Rescue Gaara Arc? In Part II?

The only thing Team Gai did in the Rescue Gaara arc is fight clones of themselves (first time Lee's ever won a fight!) and get raped against Kisame. Not exactly eventful on their part.

Mikami
15th December 2007, 6:25 PM
(first time Lee's ever won a fight!)

I missed that part, did Gai and Lee have a man hug moment?

BattleFranky~40
15th December 2007, 6:37 PM
I missed that part, did Gai and Lee have a man hug moment?

Not on-screen, but you know it happened.

Mikami
15th December 2007, 6:44 PM
Not on-screen, but you know it happened.

Will it be in the uncut DVDs?

BattleFranky~40
15th December 2007, 6:48 PM
Will it be in the uncut DVDs?

This manly bonding is too hardcore, even for uncut DVDs.

Mikami
15th December 2007, 6:52 PM
This manly bonding is too hardcore, even for uncut DVDs.

Oh wow, was it too hardcore to even animate?

BattleFranky~40
15th December 2007, 6:53 PM
Oh wow, was it too hardcore to even animate?

Far too hardcore. Neji tried to get in on this sweet action, but they told him to **** off.

Mikami
15th December 2007, 6:54 PM
Far too hardcore. Neji tried to get in on this sweet action, but they told him to **** off.

Typical Neji, always wanting to be part of something cool.

BattleFranky~40
15th December 2007, 6:56 PM
Typical Neji, always wanting to be part of something cool.

He was destined to be a failure, that one.

Mikami
15th December 2007, 6:58 PM
He was destined to be a failure, that one.

He beat Hinata, then LOST to Naruto, what a pansy.

Rave
15th December 2007, 7:59 PM
He beat Hinata, then LOST to Naruto, what a pansy.

So much for his big speech of fate and destiny.

Mikami
15th December 2007, 9:19 PM
So much for his big speech of fate and destiny.

I get enough of that in my daily Dosage of Yu Gi Oh!

bigpop618
16th December 2007, 9:01 AM
I wanna see some Sasuke/ itachi action now..and some Naruto/ Tobi action..because we all know Tobi has been holding back his powers...and I really want to know who Pain really is...its gonna bother me for a while until they reveal who it is

Mikami
16th December 2007, 9:34 AM
I wanna see some Sasuke/ itachi action now..and some Naruto/ Tobi action

Now when you say that do you mean like fighting, or sex?

bigpop618
16th December 2007, 9:56 AM
Now when you say that do you mean like fighting, or sex?

I had a feeling youd say something like that lol.....

Fighting...unless its wishful thinking on your part? LOL

Mikami
16th December 2007, 10:00 AM
I had a feeling youd say something like that lol.....

Fighting...unless its wishful thinking on your part? LOL

Kishi is too predictable with those fights of his, he should turn Naruto into a Shojo Yaoi thingy.

bigpop618
16th December 2007, 10:21 AM
Kishi is too predictable with those fights of his, he should turn Naruto into a Shojo Yaoi thingy.

I think if they did that I would stop reading

Id say to make it unpredictable..make Sasuke the Chosen one..and have Naruto die by killing himself because Jiraiya dies....

Mikami
16th December 2007, 10:25 AM
I think if they did that I would stop reading

Are you nuts? It would be gold!

Id say to make it unpredictable..

Its Shonen, thats gonna be hard.

make Sasuke the Chosen one..

Hes too Emo to be a chosen one.

and have Naruto die by killing himself because Jiraiya dies....

Id laugh long, and hard if that ever happened. Id laugh more if Kishi continued the series.

Poke'T<3
16th December 2007, 6:45 PM
I dont really care about the sasuke and itachi thing. They have held it back for so long i just blew it off and dont care. I am WAY interested in the Naruto and tobi fight. I want to see what tobi is about and what naruto will do. I hope he goes kyuubi then all the konoha people can see what naruto can be like in angry im gonna beat you up mode! I doubt it will happen though since yamato was all like use your own power. I hope there is more up naruto's sleeve we havent seen yet. That oodama rasangan stuff cant be all he has learned in those 2 and a half years i mean really?

uber gon
17th December 2007, 5:36 AM

His village isn't important to the story, he'll still live.

Mikami
17th December 2007, 4:51 PM
Even if he hasnt done anything useful, hes still aweseom, therefore unkillable till Kishi finds a horrible way for him to die.

uber gon
18th December 2007, 11:51 AM
I dont really care about the sasuke and itachi thing. They have held it back for so long i just blew it off and dont care. I am WAY interested in the Naruto and tobi fight. I want to see what tobi is about and what naruto will do. I hope he goes kyuubi then all the konoha people can see what naruto can be like in angry im gonna beat you up mode! I doubt it will happen though since yamato was all like use your own power. I hope there is more up naruto's sleeve we havent seen yet. That oodama rasangan stuff cant be all he has learned in those 2 and a half years i mean really?

Well, he has been able to summon weapons Tenten style, maybe he's at a Jiraiya level when summoning toads. I miss Gamakichi.

RedSuzaku
18th December 2007, 9:25 PM
I want to see what tobi is about and what naruto will do. I hope he goes kyuubi then all the konoha people can see what naruto can be like in angry im gonna beat you up mode! I doubt it will happen though since yamato was all like use your own power.

The problem about going Kyuubi is that depending on it's influence over Naruto he completely looses control of himself and even though it makes him stronger there's no merit in it.

Some people have been saying that Naruto should go Five Tails but he can't even control his power at the Four Tails level, at least before the training with Yamato and Kakashi. He should take advantage of Kyuubi's chakra but not let it take over him completely.

I hope there is more up naruto's sleeve we havent seen yet. That oodama rasangan stuff cant be all he has learned in those 2 and a half years i mean really?

Oodama Rasengan wasn't the only thing he has learned, he can have a better control of his chakra and Kyuubi's which makes it easier to perform summonings or improve ninjutsu he already learned.

However, I do hope he is able do something other than use Kage Bunshin, summon toads and create Rasengan variations, although this can be useful since he can't use Rasenshuriken very often.

uber gon
19th December 2007, 12:37 AM
Meh, maybe we'll see a Naruto/Gamakichi combo in upcoming chapters. Maybe there'll be a toad ice jutsu that combines Gamakichi's water and Naruto's air.

grand_magiker
19th December 2007, 12:09 PM
yeah... i'm also excited about tobi and naruto's fight... i wanna see if naruto can hold his own when facing the founder of the uchiha clan...

Abraace
19th December 2007, 2:11 PM
Prediction special:
Sasuke Vs. Itachi
A.) Sasuke dies horribly realising revenge wasn't the way to go and he was an idiot for betraying his village and friends for power. Power that in the end still didn't save him.
B.) Sasuke kills Itachi, and it turns out Itachi never really killed everyone, it was Mandara controlling him or using genjutsu or some other swiss army knife ability the Sharingan can have.
C.) The fight is put off yet again, and we have to go through yet another huge long wait for this tedious subplot to finish before we can finally get on with the main plot that Naruto's supposed to be part of.
D.) Lee and Gai burst through the rocks and beat the snot through both of them using their superior speed, destroy Itachi's eyes, break every bone in his body, kidnap Sasuke and take him back to the village where he is beaten up by every single ninja for betraying Konoha and siding with Orochimaru(most likely before he explains he was infilitrating Oro's base or whatever reason Sasuke's going to claim he went with Oro for). This last one's unlikely but it's personally what I'm hoping for.
E.) Deidara's not dead after all and finally finishes both the lifeless Uchia brothers with a C4 explosive and then goes to meet up with Tobi for drinks before being shocked to find out Tobi's actually the master mind.

Gai/Lee death?

prediction 1: Gai opens the 8 gates to save Lee who ends up getting cornered by someone(most likely Kisame providing Suigetsu doesn't kill him first), but in doing so he dies a heroic death finishing off Kisame.

prediction 2: Lee avenges Gai who has fallen in battle to...well...again, it's most likely Kisame, by again unlocking the 8 gates. After finishing off his opponent, Lee and Gai lay next to each other and die in a style similar to Zabuza and Haku's deaths.

Any which way you slice it...either Gai or Lee aren't making it to the end of the story. Kishimoto's started to go into killoff overdrive recently, with Gaara(although he was revived to avoid Kishi getting killed by Gaara's fangirls), Orochimaru(sorta...Kabuto's kind of helped Oro live on), Asuma(seemed like a very "oh crap...we need Shikamaru to have some motivation...errr...kill off Asuma!" sort of last minute idea on Kishimoto's part), and now Jiraya who despite having an awesome final words moment last chapter and managed to will himself back to life briefly, still died like a dog against a mute with no personality and yet ANOTHER eye technique.

Death row?:
Gai and/or Lee, Tsunade, Shizune, Kabuto, Kakashi and most of the other remotely likable characters until we're down to Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke again. Sai seems like a likely candidate too. He's had very little development, and he seems to have been brought in for no real reason other than to be sacrificed. I dare say Yamoto will die for similar reasons, although he seems to have a little more development than Sai.

uber gon
19th December 2007, 8:31 PM
Prediction special:
Sasuke Vs. Itachi
A.) Sasuke dies horribly realising revenge wasn't the way to go and he was an idiot for betraying his village and friends for power. Power that in the end still didn't save him.
B.) Sasuke kills Itachi, and it turns out Itachi never really killed everyone, it was Mandara controlling him or using genjutsu or some other swiss army knife ability the Sharingan can have.
C.) The fight is put off yet again, and we have to go through yet another huge long wait for this tedious subplot to finish before we can finally get on with the main plot that Naruto's supposed to be part of.
D.) Lee and Gai burst through the rocks and beat the snot through both of them using their superior speed, destroy Itachi's eyes, break every bone in his body, kidnap Sasuke and take him back to the village where he is beaten up by every single ninja for betraying Konoha and siding with Orochimaru(most likely before he explains he was infilitrating Oro's base or whatever reason Sasuke's going to claim he went with Oro for). This last one's unlikely but it's personally what I'm hoping for.
E.) Deidara's not dead after all and finally finishes both the lifeless Uchia brothers with a C4 explosive and then goes to meet up with Tobi for drinks before being shocked to find out Tobi's actually the master mind.

Gai/Lee death?

prediction 1: Gai opens the 8 gates to save Lee who ends up getting cornered by someone(most likely Kisame providing Suigetsu doesn't kill him first), but in doing so he dies a heroic death finishing off Kisame.

prediction 2: Lee avenges Gai who has fallen in battle to...well...again, it's most likely Kisame, by again unlocking the 8 gates. After finishing off his opponent, Lee and Gai lay next to each other and die in a style similar to Zabuza and Haku's deaths.

Any which way you slice it...either Gai or Lee aren't making it to the end of the story. Kishimoto's started to go into killoff overdrive recently, with Gaara(although he was revived to avoid Kishi getting killed by Gaara's fangirls), Orochimaru(sorta...Kabuto's kind of helped Oro live on), Asuma(seemed like a very "oh crap...we need Shikamaru to have some motivation...errr...kill off Asuma!" sort of last minute idea on Kishimoto's part), and now Jiraya who despite having an awesome final words moment last chapter and managed to will himself back to life briefly, still died like a dog against a mute with no personality and yet ANOTHER eye technique.

Death row?:
Gai and/or Lee, Tsunade, Shizune, Kabuto, Kakashi and most of the other remotely likable characters until we're down to Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke again. Sai seems like a likely candidate too. He's had very little development, and he seems to have been brought in for no real reason other than to be sacrificed. I dare say Yamoto will die for similar reasons, although he seems to have a little more development than Sai.

I'm sure more peolpe will live.

SuperDude
19th December 2007, 10:32 PM
Nah they're all going to burn just like Ace says!

Ok not really, but i like his option E!

I reckon Kakashi will be killed by Tobi in their fight which is bound to happen as long as Tobi is actually Obito, which i, like most people, believe to be true

Abraace
20th December 2007, 12:00 AM
To be honest guys, I really want more people to live too...but Kishi seems to be acting like JK Rowling did in the last Harry Potter book and randomly killing off a lot of characters without real need.

Personally agree with the Kakashi being killed by Tobi idea, since it's not totally left wing like poor Asuma Vs. Hidan was.

Was it ever explained where Hidan got his immortality from?

NoDice
20th December 2007, 12:15 AM
(seemed like a very "oh crap...we need Shikamaru to have some motivation...errr...kill off Asuma!" sort of last minute idea on Kishimoto's part)

lol what idea has he had since shippuden started that hasnt been last minute?

uber gon
20th December 2007, 7:04 AM
To be honest guys, I really want more people to live too...but Kishi seems to be acting like JK Rowling did in the last Harry Potter book and randomly killing off a lot of characters without real need.

Personally agree with the Kakashi being killed by Tobi idea, since it's not totally left wing like poor Asuma Vs. Hidan was.

Was it ever explained where Hidan got his immortality from?

Heh, imagine if SAKURA dies next...

SuperDude
20th December 2007, 8:09 AM
Heh, imagine if SAKURA dies next...

At least it'll mean she does something, die (Which isn't too impressive), i bet her last words would be "Sasuke-kun", and then Naruto would stomp on her face

Anzua2
20th December 2007, 9:27 AM
She already tried the whole "noble sacrifice" thing once, but she's so useless that she failed. At dying.

It's impossible to get rid of her.

uber gon
20th December 2007, 9:29 AM
She already tried the whole "noble sacrifice" thing once, but she's so useless that she failed. At dying.

It's impossible to get rid of her.

Heh, maybe Sasuke kills her Sephiroth style.

MugenKeiji
20th December 2007, 11:14 AM
Naruto's going to learn how to control the Avatar state...wait.

*dies in a horrible gunfire*

NoDice
21st December 2007, 12:04 AM
so saiyanisland.com has ONE spoiler pic from 383. anyone know where i can find the script translation?

RedSuzaku
21st December 2007, 12:13 AM
so saiyanisland.com has ONE spoiler pic from 383. anyone know where i can find the script translation?

Hmm. Numbers on Pa's back... The fat Pain is probably wondering about that.

NoDice
21st December 2007, 12:31 AM
i think the numbers on pa's back are page numbers or some kind of script numbers possibly from jiraiyas books? or even shinobi card numbers? otherwise i dont see how anyone could get pains "true identity" from a buncha numbers

uber gon
21st December 2007, 12:32 AM

Is there a pic?

NoDice
21st December 2007, 12:34 AM
Is there a pic?

yeah but only one.... and its very hard to see anything... only 3 or 4 panels of the page are visible.

uber gon
21st December 2007, 12:43 AM
i think the numbers on pa's back are page numbers or some kind of script numbers possibly from jiraiyas books? or even shinobi card numbers? otherwise i dont see how anyone could get pains "true identity" from a buncha numbers

Must be some kind of code Tsunade can interpret.

Gentleman Skeleton
21st December 2007, 3:45 AM
Must be some kind of code Tsunade can interpret.

Maybe they're coordinates.

Kingudora
21st December 2007, 10:11 AM
I've read less than a half the RAW, where's the rest?

And Sock Pain should get some award, he's awesome

uber gon
21st December 2007, 10:25 AM
Maybe they're coordinates.

Or maybe they're I.D. numbers on Pein's bodies.

Anyway, Sasuke vs. Itachi is finally underway.:D

RedSuzaku
21st December 2007, 4:02 PM
Tobi kicks Naruto's Kage Bunshin in the face. Everybody seems to wonder about Tobi's strenght.

Then it's back to Pein and Jiraya and that message on Pa's back. Jiraya's body dives in the water... smiling. And Pa manages to escape.

Then it's Tsunade looking at a frog and thinking, then she looks at the Hokages.

Naruto & Co. are worried about Tobi but Hinata looks too worried about Naruto to even think about it.

Pein calls Zetsu (!!!!) and they talk.

Then Itachi starts talking to Sasuke. Then Sasuke gives that stupid smile of his and turns around to attack while Itachi doesn't give a damn.

SuperDude
21st December 2007, 4:35 PM
Any Kisame/Suigetsu fighting? I'm looking forward to that, i'm a big suigetsu fan :D

also Zetsu really? astonishing!

I really hope we get to see Kiba/Shino and Hinata fight, i want to see Kiba's new skills

RedSuzaku
21st December 2007, 4:55 PM
No Kisame vs. Suigetsu for now.

Team 8 haven't done anything in a while, I want to see what they're capable of in battle. Sai is also there, I want to see his skills aswell.

Gentleman Skeleton
21st December 2007, 7:04 PM
Team 8 haven't done anything in a while, I want to see what they're capable of in battle. Sai is also there, I want to see his skills aswell.

I think we've seen enough of his skills in the Sasuke and Sai arc. If Tobi is really Obito, then this will be Kakashi's fight. Haven't really had a good Kakashi fight since Zabuza, he's alweays been in the sidelines so it would be refreshing to see him in a 1 on 1 or a 2 on 1 fight with Tobi (with probably Yamato as support.)

lunic
21st December 2007, 8:45 PM
R.I.P. Jiraiya-sensei. NO WAI! Kishi brought Zetsu back to us!

LonesomeDiamond
21st December 2007, 11:56 PM
^i was just as amazed.

Ugh...i missed soooo much discussion :((but ive read it all)....im never getting grounded again!

Jiraiya's death was unbelievably sad, especially since he had to bring himself down so much in the chapter before.....

I was suprised to see that he was writing on Pa's back(in such a violent way at that). I thought he was giving his last chakra to him, and he woulda turned into a humongous(sp?) toad....i wonder what the numbers mean....

too much to talk about! @_@

KUSHINA WAS FREAKING AWESOME!!!!I was freaking out man!

(this was just noteworthy imo, thats why) Thats exactly what i always call naruto for jokes....im not sure if there is any other way to translate his name...but its the small things in life that get me giddy.

At least it'll mean she does something, die (Which isn't too impressive), i bet her last words would be "Sasuke-kun", and then Naruto would stomp on her face

If only...:(

Did anybody notice the freaky Pein that i will forever despise....you know, the one w/ a foot-width neck, and no ears? anybody?ugh....wth's his deal?

Atoyont
22nd December 2007, 2:31 AM
All of Pein Rikodu's bodies are freaks with massive numbers of facial piercings.

I was actually somewhat impressed with this Chapter.
It covered all three major current arcs- and ended one.
Very nice. Let's see what Formation B is, hmm?

BattleFranky~40
22nd December 2007, 5:03 AM
Yay for Zetsu arguing with himself and Sock Pain with ROCKET ARM ACTION!

Nay for Hinata being a stupid *****!

Rave
22nd December 2007, 5:36 AM

No way? A cyborg?

Nay for Hinata being a stupid *****!

What else is new?

BattleFranky~40
22nd December 2007, 5:37 AM
No way? A cyborg?
It's more likely than you think!

What else is new?
Absolutely nothing. I just feel like complaining.

Rave
22nd December 2007, 5:39 AM
It's more likely than you think!

Incredible!

Absolutely nothing. I just feel like complaining.

Its good to let all your anger out. We're here for you.

uber gon
22nd December 2007, 8:50 AM
Aah, Naruto, the animé/manga where you don't lose an apendage for long.:)

Anyway, hope Sasuke shows some new kick*** ability against Itachi.

lunic
22nd December 2007, 2:59 PM

DUDE, THAT'S AWSOME! Mabey Mr. Long-ponytail Pein will have ROCKET HEAD ACTION!

Blaziryu
22nd December 2007, 6:48 PM
Whoa! Did you guys saw how Naruto got out of the water like that? That was pretty impressive. It's about time Jiraiya, now we can finally focus on the long awaited rematch between Sasuke & Itachi.

Gentleman Skeleton
22nd December 2007, 7:04 PM
DUDE, THAT'S AWSOME! Mabey Mr. Long-ponytail Pein will have ROCKET HEAD ACTION!

Or maybe the aforementioned bald Pain has ROCKET **** ACTION!

lunic
22nd December 2007, 10:29 PM
Or maybe the aforementioned bald Pain has ROCKET **** ACTION!

YEAH! And the Pein that looks like Minato has ROCKET PENIS ACTION!

uber gon
23rd December 2007, 6:39 AM
Whoa! Did you guys saw how Naruto got out of the water like that? That was pretty impressive. It's about time Jiraiya, now we can finally focus on the long awaited rematch between Sasuke & Itachi.

It was just an explosion, what was so cool about THAT!?!?

Aah, "The Tale of Uzumaki Naruto", it shall be filled with a lot of stalled fights for a majority of the story.

bigpop618
23rd December 2007, 7:06 AM
It was just an explosion, what was so cool about THAT!?!?

Aah, "The Tale of Uzumaki Naruto", it shall be filled with a lot of stalled fights for a majority of the story.

yup....stalling makes the story oh so much better doesn't it? Just ask DBZ

Okay..Orochimaru died....Jiraiya is now dead...Tsunade is next...Its so obvious. And since when did Tobi become a badass?

lunic
23rd December 2007, 2:19 PM
And since when did Tobi become a badass?
Since it turned out he was an Uchiha.

crimsoneagle
23rd December 2007, 6:16 PM
sad j-man died, btw next year the stroy is probably gonna focus on sasuke more and kakashi(a guess).

BattleFranky~40
23rd December 2007, 6:43 PM

No, that's when he began to suck, not turn badass.

The Doctor
23rd December 2007, 8:37 PM
Tobi should have just remained a manchild. That's what made him unique. Then he ends up being arrogant jerk Madara and his whole novelty is destroyed.

uber gon
24th December 2007, 3:53 AM
Tobi should have just remained a manchild. That's what made him unique. Then he ends up being arrogant jerk Madara and his whole novelty is destroyed.

Meh, maybe because Kishi thought this change would be interesting.

Anyway, I sooooooooo hope Itachi vs. Sasuke goes on a lot better and less stalled than Jiraiya vs. Pein.

Shadow Lucario
24th December 2007, 6:04 AM
I can't wait for Sasuke vs Itachi round 3! I hope Sasuke finally dies!

BattleFranky~40
24th December 2007, 6:18 AM

It'll be a glossy black experience.

That Scary Clefairy
24th December 2007, 9:04 AM
That's when he suck. Uchiha are not badasses but more of an annoyance.

Meh, maybe because Kishi thought this change would be interesting.

Kishi doesn't know what the **** he's doing.

It's like guessing what he'll pull out of his *** next time.

I hope both end up killing each other.

Reborn_Alchemist93
24th December 2007, 9:18 AM
hmm so much left to do......
sauske vs itachi
konoha vs tobi
kabuto's intentions
akastuki and the bjuus
bleh bored alot more i cant think of but bleh

uber gon
25th December 2007, 8:58 AM
hmm so much left to do......
sauske vs itachi
konoha vs tobi
kabuto's intentions
akastuki and the bjuus
bleh bored alot more i cant think of but bleh

Well, at least we know this'll take more chapters than Naruto Pre-timeskip.

BattleFranky~40
25th December 2007, 9:03 AM
sauske vs itachi
Itachi dies. What a twist!

konoha vs tobi
Ends abruptly with no satisfactory ending, since Kishi intends to focus on Sasuke for the first part of the year.

kabuto's intentions
Nobody cares.

akastuki and the bjuus
We already know their shitty plan, and the only one left is basically Naruto, due to Kishi rushing through them like an idiot.

uber gon
25th December 2007, 9:05 AM
Heh, maybe Sasuke does some freaky Sharingan **** on Itachi which sppeds up the negative affects of the Mangekyo Sharingan.:)

That Scary Clefairy
25th December 2007, 10:31 AM
Heh, maybe Sasuke does some freaky Sharingan **** on Itachi which sppeds up the negative affects of the Mangekyo Sharingan.:)

I hope it just kills both of em in the process.

BattleFranky~40
25th December 2007, 10:34 AM

Unless Kishi decided to have us read about Sasuke's adventures in the underworld, that won't happen any time soon.

That Scary Clefairy
25th December 2007, 10:37 AM
Unless Kishi decided to have us read about Sasuke's adventures in the underworld, that won't happen any time soon.

He'll probably do that as well. Whether Sasuke dies early or not.

Kishi is a Sasuke *****

BattleFranky~40
25th December 2007, 10:38 AM
He'll probably do that as well. Whether Sasuke dies early or not.

Kishi is a Sasuke *****

Or rather, it's fairly obvious that he just doesn't like Naruto anymore.

MugenKeiji
25th December 2007, 4:40 PM
No way? A cyborg?

I always thought Zetsu would fall under that category.

I mean the way his other side talks would suggest it.

Actually Sasuke does a Sharingan so powerful it makes both their eyes explode and Sasuke gets an eye transplant from a clone of Nagato that Kabuto somehow acquired from some magic retcon device that went over Orochimaru's head.

Mikami
25th December 2007, 7:43 PM
I mean the way his other side talks would suggest it.

In Naruto strange things happen without the explanation of cyborg, that would be interesting though.

Rave
25th December 2007, 8:47 PM
In Naruto strange things happen without the explanation of cyborg, that would be interesting though.

Well, there's more of Naruto in a nutshell for you.

uber gon
25th December 2007, 10:49 PM

Well we know that Itachi will die, Sasuke however will probably be really crippled.

RedSuzaku
26th December 2007, 12:08 AM
Well we know that Itachi will die, Sasuke however will probably be really crippled.

I don't want Itachi to die now. He should humiliate Sasuke (again) so that he can see that the path he has choosen is wrong.

Or he can just kill Itachi in this battle and suffer with the sideffects of the Cursed Seal.

The idea of both of them dying seems very attractive though.

Freya
26th December 2007, 12:25 AM
I don't want Itachi to die now. He should humiliate Sasuke (again) so that he can see that the path he has choosen is wrong.

Itachi will have fun humiliating Sasuke considering hes blind =D

The idea of both of them dying seems very attractive though.

Maybe Sakura will kill herself!

E-Hero Winged Kuriboh
26th December 2007, 12:33 AM
IF Itachi kills Sasuke I'll die happy.

If Sasuke lives and kills Itachi, Kuri-Feral gets a new meaning.

GreyGoose
26th December 2007, 5:13 PM
http://nakagos-bunny.livejournal.com/93418.html

MugenKeiji
26th December 2007, 8:00 PM

Oh Jesus...some people lost their grip on reality.

I mean if she ever ran into Kishimoto, I have a feeling that this (http://moviesuniverse.no.sapo.pt/Misery_Photo.jpg) might happen.

OOooo, her blog notes she's a vegetarian. She was already effed in the head.

That Scary Clefairy
26th December 2007, 8:06 PM

I'm starting to see more and more why anime is considered evil.

crimsoneagle
26th December 2007, 8:09 PM
glad to kakashi get more importance in the manga

GreyGoose
26th December 2007, 8:09 PM
http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=274197

BattleFranky~40
26th December 2007, 9:23 PM

I liked it better when it was posted on AP.

Now the novelty has worn off.

GreyGoose
26th December 2007, 10:08 PM
Just sharing the love Franky.

Some people don't know of this "AP"

BattleFranky~40
26th December 2007, 10:58 PM
Just sharing the love Franky.

Some people don't know of this "AP"

Most people do.

FireKero!
27th December 2007, 5:15 AM
A recent Jump Feista (http://http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=309209) interview with Masashi Kishimoto.

No reason to outright spoil it. But Naruto will become 200x better within the next year.

BattleFranky~40
27th December 2007, 5:54 AM
No reason to outright spoil it. But Naruto will become 200x better within the next year.

Also,

Guy won't die, Tsunade will, Kakashi will become Hokage, Kishi doesn't give a **** about Naruto, only the glossy black of darkness can prepare us for what's to come in the Sasuke/Itachi fight, ect.

That Scary Clefairy
27th December 2007, 10:08 AM

So he thinks. I find that hard to believe. Once you go down the dark path, it's hard to crawl your way out back.

NoDice
27th December 2007, 6:20 PM
LOL so we finally know for a fact kishi hates naruto. And its good to know he doesnt have total control over his own manga. Ridiculous. So next year we can look forward to more emo revenge from kishi's precious little sasuke- and maybe some decent deaths. barring Gai. Its too bad Naruto has gone down hill so much from its early days- the story is way too predictable, the author hates his own main character. And on top of all thats wrong with the manga, even Shippudens animation is horrible, and someone def needs to kick the animators in the *** or fire them.

BattleFranky~40
27th December 2007, 6:28 PM
They animation has actually gotten better in Shippuden, so they decided to increase the amount of stalling. It took two whole episodes for Naruto to power up to 4TK.

uber gon
27th December 2007, 9:07 PM
A recent Jump Feista (http://http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=309209) interview with Masashi Kishimoto.

MUST...SEE...IN...ENGLISH...

BattleFranky~40
27th December 2007, 9:22 PM

There's been a translation out for almost a week now. Go look for it.

NoDice
27th December 2007, 9:28 PM

that website that you quoted actually has an english translation right above the kanji or whatever.

but a huge testament to the animation being crappy is this... watch the lee vs. gaara fight from the chunin preliminaries and then watch Naruto power up to 4TK over 2 episodes. I think the old anime wins that one.

RedSuzaku
28th December 2007, 1:13 AM
spoilers are out

"The day the world ended for the two brothers
was the beginning of the end for one of them"

There's a nice coloured cover of Sasuke and Itachi with the text above writen on it and then there's one page which shows Sasuke stabbing Itachi from behind of that throne and Itachi bleeding.

Great... If Sasuke kills Itachi now he's gonna think he's the queen of the world. Oh well, he already thinks that.

LonesomeDiamond
28th December 2007, 1:31 AM
^I just saw it too....im really freakin suprised. I ENTIRELY expected this fight to take months to start/end. Im sure this will last a few more chapters(talking), but the fighting's done....this is freakin ridiculous....IM SO HAPPY! :D

Sasuke looks badass....dying Itachi is funny.

RedSuzaku
28th December 2007, 1:40 AM
^ Kishimoto said that in 2008 he'll focus on Sasuke. I don't think it'll end now.

BattleFranky~40
28th December 2007, 2:45 AM
I bet the bleeding Itachi ends up being

A. a clone
B. genjutsu

Kaim_Fabuyashi
28th December 2007, 2:47 AM
[Back from my 3 months of absence]

If this fight doesnt take more than 1 chapter I am gunna be ******. the whole series revolved around this ****ing fight and if it is over in a chapter I need to find a new series to follow. I mean the Pein/Jiraya one lasted like 7 weeks, and we lost Jiraya. >__< What the hell will a 1 chapter fight accomplish [I am not talking about talking but the actual fight] It will be retarded if you ask me.

~Kaim

uber gon
28th December 2007, 10:20 AM
[Back from my 3 months of absence]

If this fight doesnt take more than 1 chapter I am gunna be ******. the whole series revolved around this ****ing fight and if it is over in a chapter I need to find a new series to follow. I mean the Pein/Jiraya one lasted like 7 weeks, and we lost Jiraya. >__< What the hell will a 1 chapter fight accomplish [I am not talking about talking but the actual fight] It will be retarded if you ask me.

~Kaim

I'm sure it'll take more than one chapter.

That Scary Clefairy
28th December 2007, 6:40 PM
spoilers are out

"The day the world ended for the two brothers
was the beginning of the end for one of them"

There's a nice coloured cover of Sasuke and Itachi with the text above writen on it and then there's one page which shows Sasuke stabbing Itachi from behind of that throne and Itachi bleeding.
That is epic failure. Pathetic.

^ Kishimoto said that in 2008 he'll focus on Sasuke. I don't think it'll end now.

I'm not surprise. Hell, he been doing it throughout the course of the manga.

Hupla
28th December 2007, 10:13 PM

Wait in 2008 he'll focous on Sasuke?

So all the screen time he's gotten in 2007 is nothing compared to whats to come?

BattleFranky~40
28th December 2007, 10:14 PM
Wait in 2008 he'll focous on Sasuke?
Sasuke, then Sakura and/or Kakashi.

So most all the screen time he's gotten in 2007 is nothing compared to whats to come?

Yes.

LonesomeDiamond
28th December 2007, 10:30 PM
Read the RAW....i seriously dont see this going on much longer....Itachi was a crow replication(not the one in the spoiler), and Sasuke was a snake replication(or substitution). Im pretty sure the one stabbed in the chair is really him though....he was suprised.
I dont have any problems w/ Sasuke post-timeskip. Hes badass now, not like the little b**** he used to be. He was definitely a dirty trickster in this fight. He faked a chidori into the ground, then jumped Itachi midair, and stabbed him....clever...

BattleFranky~40
28th December 2007, 10:35 PM
Read the RAW....i seriously dont see this going on much longer....Itachi was a crow replication(not the one in the spoiler), and Sasuke was a snake replication(or substitution). Im pretty sure the one stabbed in the chair is really him though....he was suprised.
I dont have any problems w/ Sasuke post-timeskip. Hes badass now, not like the little b**** he used to be. He was definitely a dirty trickster in this fight. He faked a chidori into the ground, then jumped Itachi midair, and stabbed him....clever...

Sasuke is just as bad now as he was before, just in a different manner.

Also, the fact that 'Itachi' is surprised and that it's at the end of the chapter means that it's most likely a fake.

RedSuzaku
28th December 2007, 11:09 PM
The fight was pretty good but a little predictable, it was obvious that Itachi would use his Crow Bunshin and Sasuke the Snake Bunshin. Still, it was a great battle.

Somehow that part when Itachi almost hit Sasuke on his head with his fingers, just like the old days, and then pointed to the other Itachi sitting on the throne made me laugh a little, Sasuke looked so emotional and then so ****** off.

Hopefully this is not over yet, the Itachi on the throne has to be a Bunshin.

uber gon
29th December 2007, 12:28 AM
Meh, the scan made me think Sasuke is becoming a lot more like Sephiroth.

MugenKeiji
29th December 2007, 11:00 AM
I'd think more like Claus from Mother 3. Only with more dialogue.

Also if Itachi dies too easily, I will buy a Shonen Jump mag from J-Town and p*** all over it.

RedSuzaku
29th December 2007, 4:45 PM
The translation is out

There isn't very much dialoge in this chapter.

Sasuke seems to have found out that all the Bunshin that Itachi created say "You have become strong" and attacked the Itachi on the throne because he didn't say that. I doubt that's the real Itachi though.

And Sasuke has a question for Itachi. But this is possibly the way Sasuke discovered to prove his theory, that Itachi's Bunshin only say Sasuke has gotten strong.

Next chapter is called "Up Until This Point".

uber gon
29th December 2007, 7:30 PM
The translation is out

There isn't very much dialoge in this chapter.

Sasuke seems to have found out that all the Bunshin that Itachi created say "You have become strong" and attacked the Itachi on the throne because he didn't say that. I doubt that's the real Itachi though.

And Sasuke has a question for Itachi. But this is possibly the way Sasuke discovered to prove his theory, that Itachi's Bunshin only say Sasuke has gotten strong.

Next chapter is called "Up Until This Point".

Maybe we'll find out about the secret of the sharingan.:)

Neko Godot
30th December 2007, 5:24 AM
Meh, I don't see a reason why Sasuke VS Itachi should be a really long battle, as it's just an obligation at this point. However, I do expect lots of exposition from Itachi, and Sasuke somehow getting screwed over in the end.

EmberStar the Blaziken
30th December 2007, 5:31 AM
SO is that it? I mean the whole feud can't end like that. There has to be more.

Neko Godot
30th December 2007, 5:43 AM
SO is that it? I mean the whole feud can't end like that. There has to be more.
After that annoyingly long Pain battle, I really don't want more.

Poke'T<3
30th December 2007, 8:00 AM
After that annoyingly long Pain battle, I really don't want more.

I wish they would give us a little break from the battles. Its to much i heard a rumor that Naruto was going to end at manga 300! :0 I was like NOOO! Who knows it was probably wrong but maybe not it was on a Naruto forum that i heard that. Its becoming practically about sasuke they might as well just name the show sasuke! :( Poor Naruto's character is thrown in the gutter because of him and i dont even think his story is sadder at all. I cant wait till we get to see more about Tobi.

BattleFranky~40
30th December 2007, 8:08 AM
I wish they would give us a little break from the battles. Its to much i heard a rumor that Naruto was going to end at manga 300! :0 I was like NOOO! Who knows it was probably wrong but maybe not it was on a Naruto forum that i heard that. Its becoming practically about sasuke they might as well just name the show sasuke! :( Poor Naruto's character is thrown in the gutter because of him and i dont even think his story is sadder at all. I cant wait till we get to see more about Tobi.

Why the hell would you believe something stupid like that?

Yes, something big will most likely happen (it was the same for 100 and 200), but nothing like that.

uber gon
30th December 2007, 7:14 PM
Meh, I don't see a reason why Sasuke VS Itachi should be a really long battle, as it's just an obligation at this point. However, I do expect lots of exposition from Itachi, and Sasuke somehow getting screwed over in the end.

Maybe Itachi will reveal his intentions in regards to killing his family.

BattleFranky~40
30th December 2007, 7:35 PM
Maybe Itachi will reveal his intentions in regards to killing his family.

Why does he need intentions?

Neko Godot
30th December 2007, 7:44 PM
Why does he need intentions?
Well, in the real world, most people would have a solid reason to do something as drastic as, I dunno, kill their entire family.

But then again, this is Naruto, not the real world, so I don't expect logical thinking to be used by many of the characters.

RedSuzaku
30th December 2007, 7:50 PM
Some people believe that Itachi didn't kill the Uchiha clan, others believe he killed the clan to protect or help Sasuke, and others think that Tobi/Madara forced him to do so.

I don't believe in any of these theories though.

BattleFranky~40
30th December 2007, 8:01 PM
Well, in the real world, most people would have a solid reason to do something as drastic as, I dunno, kill their entire family.

But then again, this is Naruto, not the real world, so I don't expect logical thinking to be used by many of the characters.

I'm just saying, why can't we take this at face value?

Why does every single character have to have some sort of ulterior motive that makes them more sympathetic? We're talking about a guy who's been a major antagonistic force for most of the manga, here.

LonesomeDiamond
30th December 2007, 8:19 PM
^I agree. Who cares why he killed them. to me, it just looks like he felt like it. they were all weaker than him anyway, why let them live?

I still hope this fight is done from here. all i expect now is 50+ conversation chapters(an obvious exaggeration) outlining all the crap we already knew(im seriously expecting this)....hopefully w/ some naruto vs. tobi and suigetsu vs. kisame sprinkled in.

Everybody hates Sasuke so much, its funny. I hate him as a character, but i could never say i hate him as a ninja. his fights are crazy(cept his craptastic Deidara fight :P).

BattleFranky~40
30th December 2007, 8:26 PM
All I know is that if Kishi decides to go with something like 'I'm not really the one who killed our clan, it was someone impersonating me!' or 'Madara was controlling me and forced me to kill them!', I'll go insane.

uber gon
31st December 2007, 4:46 AM
All I want to know is what the heck Sasuke learned about the sharingan while in that Uchiha temple post-Itachi killing spree.

NoDice
31st December 2007, 3:55 PM
Itachis intentions for killing his clan was to test his abilities. Its been noted in the manga before- although i dont recall the chapter.

All I know is that if Kishi decides to go with something like 'I'm not really the one who killed our clan, it was someone impersonating me!' or 'Madara was controlling me and forced me to kill them!', I'll go insane.

Youre not the only one.

uber gon
31st December 2007, 9:15 PM
All I want to know is WTF is the secret of the sharingan. Is there some bad*** ability that it can access? Is there some new feature other than the Mangekyo sharingan?

SOMETHING!!!

BattleFranky~40
31st December 2007, 9:26 PM
All I want to know is WTF is the secret of the sharingan. Is there some bad*** ability that it can access? Is there some new feature other than the Mangekyo sharingan?

SOMETHING!!!

Because being able to copy ninjutsu, genjustsu, and taijutsu, create super illusions, and produce black holes isn't quite enough. No, we need a new ability.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
31st December 2007, 9:32 PM
^I agree. Who cares why he killed them. to me, it just looks like he felt like it. they were all weaker than him anyway, why let them live?

I still hope this fight is done from here. all i expect now is 50+ conversation chapters(an obvious exaggeration) outlining all the crap we already knew(im seriously expecting this)....hopefully w/ some naruto vs. tobi and suigetsu vs. kisame sprinkled in.

Everybody hates Sasuke so much, its funny. I hate him as a character, but i could never say i hate him as a ninja. his fights are crazy(cept his craptastic Deidara fight :P).

Exactly the clan is dead. Thats all that matters.

No belive me they are gunna go back to Kisame and Suigetsu and show Kisame dead at Suigetsu's feet, cause thats how Kishimoto will get rid of the best team in the series. [Yay Kisame X3]

I have nothing against Sasuke just that he is to uber right now, killed 2 Akatsuki members while it took Sakura and Chiyo to take down one, took Kakashi and Team 10 minus Shikamaru, to Kill Kakuzu [Under his circumstances still] And Jiraya couldnt Kill Pein, only 1 body. While Sasuke could kill one with expolsions by hiding in Manda's mouth? and then just stabbing the other through a chair? wtf? Itachi has the Sharingan he could see the otherone was a clone the freaking retard >__<

~Kaim

BattleFranky~40
31st December 2007, 9:35 PM
Sasuke didn't defeat Deidara. Deidara just decided to do a desperation attack and killed himself in the process.

And it's really ****ing obvious that Itachi isn't dead.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
31st December 2007, 9:42 PM
Sasuke didn't defeat Deidara. Deidara just decided to do a desperation attack and killed himself in the process.

And it's really ****ing obvious that Itachi isn't dead.

Either way Deidara was dead my friend, hence why he blew himself up, cause he didnt want Sasuke to kill him.

And I dislike that Sasuke stabbed Itachi also, but I personally think it is fatal. Everyone is opted to hold their own opinions as are you so I wont say anymore about it.

Anyway, on another note, I know I will get shot for this because Tobi is Mandara I guess but do you think Tobi will finally be unmasked in the battle with Naruto and company? Would there be a chance that it is Obito? Hence why Kakashi might be there.....?

~Kaim

BattleFranky~40
31st December 2007, 9:46 PM
Either way Deidara was dead my friend, hence why he blew himself up, cause he didnt want Sasuke to kill him.

We can never know that.

And I dislike that Sasuke stabbed Itachi also, but I personally think it is fatal.
You're not very bright.

Anyway, on another note, I know I will get shot for this because Tobi is Mandara I guess but do you think Tobi will finally be unmasked in the battle with Naruto and company? Would there be a chance that it is Obito? Hence why Kakashi might be there.....?

See above.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
31st December 2007, 9:49 PM
We can never know that.

Well I dunno but we could also come back to his quotes saying how 'he would not lose to someone with the Sharingan' I dunno?

You're not very bright.

Thanks, Ive been told that before

See above.

See above

And the last time I checked Shadow Clones or Itachi's 'Raven Clones' do not bleed though I may be mistaken.

~Kaim

BattleFranky~40
31st December 2007, 10:12 PM
Well I dunno but we could also come back to his quotes saying how 'he would not lose to someone with the Sharingan' I dunno?
Which means absolutely nothing.

In the end, Sasuke didn't kill him either way, as you seem to imply. Deidara could have easily escaped, but he chose not to.

And the last time I checked Shadow Clones or Itachi's 'Raven Clones' do not bleed though I may be mistaken.

Well, that's great. Doesn't change the fact that you think Kishi ended a fight and one of the most major plot elements of the series in a single, uneventful chapter.

Neko Godot
1st January 2008, 12:42 AM
Well, that's great. Doesn't change the fact that you think Kishi ended a fight and one of the most major plot elements of the series in a single, uneventful chapter.
Maybe the attack WAS fatal, but for some crazy reason Itachi will be able to continue fighting until he just randomly drops dead.

OR we can just get a very uncreative fight.

Anzua2
1st January 2008, 8:51 AM
In the end, Sasuke didn't kill him either way, as you seem to imply. Deidara could have easily escaped, but he chose not to.

Wan't Deidara basically a stub near the end? I don't think he would have been useful for much else.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
1st January 2008, 9:09 AM

I still do think that, it sucks I know, if he did do that but there is nothing you can do is there? Thats what happened and its done. No matter how much you complain [I am not saying 'you' I am just saying people in general] it wont help. Thats how the writer wanted it to happen, and so the thing that shaped the entire series ends with 1 stealthy stab? It is sad I know but you need to accept it if that is what happends.

~Kaim

uber gon
1st January 2008, 10:01 AM
Because being able to copy ninjutsu, genjustsu, and taijutsu, create super illusions, and produce black holes isn't quite enough. No, we need a new ability.

Well there's supposed to be some kind of secret to the Sharingan, frankly I'd like to know what it is.

bookist
1st January 2008, 4:05 PM
yeah we need ultranovas and meteors coming from nowhere

Anzua2
1st January 2008, 7:59 PM
The ultimate ability of the Sharigan is the summoning of Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann.

BattleFranky~40
1st January 2008, 8:02 PM
The ultimate ability of the Sharigan is the summoning of Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann.

More like Grand Zamboa.

Anzua2
1st January 2008, 8:09 PM
More like Grand Zamboa.

Correct. I wondered if anyone would catch that Gurren-Lagann runs on GAR-power, which Sasuke lacks.

Lee and Guy pilot Gurren-Lagann.

BattleFranky~40
1st January 2008, 8:10 PM
Correct. I wondered if anyone would catch that Gurren-Lagann runs on GAR-power, which Sasuke lacks.

Lee and Guy pilot Gurren-Lagann.

So Lee and Guy will have a galaxy-sized battle against Sasuke?