PDA

View Full Version : Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116

Shneak
29th May 2013, 2:13 AM
The two things that Sakura can do are already taken.. Oh well, she can still punch, but that's about it.. I want to see those crazy taijutsu Doton-moves again xD

Oh my god. Ouch! XD

TsukiMirage
29th May 2013, 11:15 AM
Well, guess the Hokage discussion is moot now, as apparently all the Rookies want to become Hokage. Anyway, greatly enjoyed that Kishi allowed Sakura an actual moment to shine, she was actually impressive for the first time in a long while. Even her being rescued by Sasuke and Naruto wasn't all that bad, cause it showed us how the two compare. Madara deciding to sit and wait for the real Hashirama instead of bothering with his clone was expected. Pretty good chapter.

lolipiece
29th May 2013, 11:21 AM
Everyone gets to be Hokage! Etc, etc.

Oh look. Sakura gets a badass moment. Thank you, Ten Tails, for ruining it by making it so that she had to be saved at the last minute.

Couldn't she have done it herself, Kishi?

Lorde
29th May 2013, 11:21 AM
Eek @ how suddenly everyone's interested in the Hokage title. I was impressed by Hashirama; splitting himself with wood clones while maintaining the barrier was cool, although I'm a bit disappointed that Madara's just gonna sit back and watch the Allied Shinobi Forces defeat the Juubi just because he wants to wait for the real Hashirama. I liked Sakura's little power up even if it's basically another Tsunade technique.

JD
29th May 2013, 11:54 AM
Did I miss something last chapter? I didn't know Minato could use the Bijuu Mode as well very interesting.
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/632/6

Oh wait my bad I remember now..

insanejames
29th May 2013, 12:50 PM
Did I miss something last chapter? I didn't know Minato could use the Bijuu Mode as well very interesting.
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/632/6

Oh wait my bad I remember now..

has it been explaned how he can do that becasue im drawing a blank I highly dout it's form when he sealed the nine tails

7 tyranitars
29th May 2013, 2:57 PM
has it been explaned how he can do that becasue im drawing a blank I highly dout it's form when he sealed the nine tails

It was naruto :P Naruto used a clone and one of them went in bijuu mode.

Platinum fan.
29th May 2013, 4:07 PM
I guess that ends the Hokage debate. I was enjoying the Hokage debate too :(

Anyway the chapter was alright, just alright. I am happy Sakura got her moment, finally. Was it as awesome as I wanted it to be? No. I don't even think it was as good as her Sasori battle, or even close to it. I guessed right in it was Tsunade's forehead thingie. Still It was done in a way where Sakura looks awesome yet it doesn't overpower her to levels she shouldn't be in. She's the new Tsunade, and maybe just maybe she'll debut Slug Mode after all. Congrats to Sakura, I'm happy for the pink haired kunoichi, and while it doesn't erase all the crap writing she's been forced to take, it's almost like she's paid her dues and now being rewarded. I would have liked to have seen more teamwork panels of Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura together but I have a feeling that's for next chapter. Maybe Shikamaru and the gang can join them for a rookie 9 beatdown on Madara and Juubi. So overall a pretty okay chapter, I only really liked it for Sakura. I just wish she had more going for her besides super strength, and healing. Give her some of Kabuto's medical skills. Now those were pretty deadly.

Edit: I wonder what will become of Jugo, Sai, and Yamato now that Team 7's back? Jugo looked so out of place this chapter XD

JD
29th May 2013, 4:17 PM
It was naruto :P Naruto used a clone and one of them went in bijuu mode.

I don't know if you're being sarcastic but its not Naruto Kurama himself said it was Minayo

wingzx
29th May 2013, 7:44 PM
About the Bijuu mode im guessing he had part of the nine tails in him. its just a guess seeing as how he always shows up in narutos "bijuu room" im guessing before he died he sealed some of the nine tails in himself? idk just a guess

also wow great chapter besides the fact that wanting to become hokage is worthless now seeing as EVERYONE wants to be it now.. and finally sakura gets her first real bamf moment in the whole naruto series

Lorde
29th May 2013, 7:55 PM
I'm a little disappointed that Sakura's big moment was ruined at the last minute when Naruto and Sasuke had to come in and join her. Sakura rarely gets to do anything important, so Kishi should have focused exclusively on her. But whatever. I guess we're supposed to be glad she got to punch some of the Juubi's little clones around. Also, I don't think Minato should be using Kurama's chakra; I just keep confusing Naruto for Minato and vice versa now that they look the same.

Lucario At Service
29th May 2013, 8:03 PM

Well there haven't been any official info regarding it.

But most likely Minato is able to enter the Kyuubi Chakra Mode is because of the Yin part of Kurama's chakra sealed inside him.

The result of that sealing (which Minato did before sealing Kurama inside Naruto), caused a similar effect to him as with Naruto after he beat Kurama in the Tug of War for its chakra.

miles0624
29th May 2013, 8:24 PM
Just have to say this. The panel where sakura comments on not losing her looks is the most bad*** picture of her ever. And probably the best picture of he from the Naruto series as a whole. Sakura for hokage.

Platinum fan.
29th May 2013, 10:20 PM
I'm a little disappointed that Sakura's big moment was ruined at the last minute when Naruto and Sasuke had to come in and join her. Sakura rarely gets to do anything important, so Kishi should have focused exclusively on her. But whatever. I guess we're supposed to be glad she got to punch some of the Juubi's little clones around. Also, I don't think Minato should be using Kurama's chakra; I just keep confusing Naruto for Minato and vice versa now that they look the same.

Glad I'm not the only one who's not a fan of Minato using Kyubi chakra. It's bad enough the Gold and Silver brothers can use it but now Minato as well? Naruto feels less and less special each chapter. Minato was already legendary without the Kurama chakra so I don't see why he needed it.

By the way, kinda random but is Black Zetsu still alive? I just thought about him as the day went on and asked myself "I don't remember if they dealt with him or not." Don't know why I thought about that, but I did.

Shadow Lucario
29th May 2013, 10:34 PM
By the way, kinda random but is Black Zetsu still alive? I just thought about him as the day went on and asked myself "I don't remember if they dealt with him or not." Don't know why I thought about that, but I did.

I don't remember Black Zetsu being dealt with, but White Zetsu was killed by Sasuke. If they did then I don't know what to tell you.

Platinum fan.
29th May 2013, 10:36 PM
I don't remember Black Zetsu being dealt with, but White Zetsu was killed by Sasuke. If they did then I don't know what to tell you.

Thanks. I remember White Zetsu being burned by Sasuke, but wasn't sure about Black Zetsu. He just randomly popped into my head today for some reason. I wonder what he's being saved for?

Shadow Lucario
29th May 2013, 10:40 PM
Thanks. I remember White Zetsu being burned by Sasuke, but wasn't sure about Black Zetsu. He just randomly popped into my head today for some reason. I wonder what he's being saved for?

The last time I remember Black Zetsu doing something was when he attacked the Mizukage and the lords at that place far away from the battlefield.

Platinum fan.
29th May 2013, 10:42 PM
The last time I remember Black Zetsu doing something was when he attacked the Mizukage and the lords at that place far away from the battlefield.

I'll laugh if he died offscreen. I don't want him to, but I won't be surprised.

RasenShuriken6
30th May 2013, 12:30 AM
Minato did seal half the kyuubi's chakra in himself and the other half in Naruto before he died. If Naruto was able to go into kcm with half the kyuubi's chakra then it's no surprise Minato could do it too with the other half.

Lorde
30th May 2013, 12:41 AM

The way the manga is going, it wouldn't surprise me if he did die off-screen. It's sad because Zetsu used to be one of the most mysterious characters who seemed to have a lot of potential during the early days of Part 2, but Kishi ruined his character by revealing that Zetsu was just a bunch of Hashirama DNA imo.

PokeMaster366
30th May 2013, 12:42 AM
Minato did seal half the kyuubi's chakra in himself and the other half in Naruto before he died. If Naruto was able to go into kcm with half the kyuubi's chakra then it's no surprise Minato could do it too with the other half.

I'm just here hoping that after things are wrapped up, Minato will give the other half of Kurama's chakra to Naruto so that we can see the momentum shift back and the story go on. If the dark half of Kurama's chakra was sealed in Minato (iirc), then the newfound power is probably going to carry along some new problems.

-Raiga-
30th May 2013, 3:03 AM
The way the manga is going, it wouldn't surprise me if he did die off-screen. It's sad because Zetsu used to be one of the most mysterious characters who seemed to have a lot of potential during the early days of Part 2, but Kishi ruined his character by revealing that Zetsu was just a bunch of Hashirama DNA imo.

Agreed, I always remembered seeing his silhouette during the early Akatsuki meetings and just wondering what the heck he was. The more and more he wasn't used the more I thought he'd be the big leader of the group, but obviously it couldn't be further from the truth.

KibaLG8
30th May 2013, 3:04 AM
Glad I'm not the only one who's not a fan of Minato using Kyubi chakra. It's bad enough the Gold and Silver brothers can use it but now Minato as well? Naruto feels less and less special each chapter. Minato was already legendary without the Kurama chakra so I don't see why he needed it.

Supposedly Black Zetzu was bisected by Chojuro, based on what I read on naruto.wikia.com, right before Mei left to fight Madara with the other Kages.

TsukiMirage
30th May 2013, 5:42 AM
Minato did seal half the kyuubi's chakra in himself and the other half in Naruto before he died. If Naruto was able to go into kcm with half the kyuubi's chakra then it's no surprise Minato could do it too with the other half. Minato sealed it in the Shinigami via himself, just like Sarutobi sealed the other Hokages and Orochimaru's arms in the Shinigami via himself. Minato shouldn't have still possessed the Kyuubi's chakra after having his soul released, just like how Sarutobi didn't suddenly become the Jinchuuriki of the previous Hokages. There's no real explanation for why it did happen.

Banana Knight Arthur
30th May 2013, 6:21 AM
While I'm a Sasuke fanboy, I'm also disturbed by how seemingly quick he was reintegrated and accepted on Konoha's side of the battle.

Emperor Empoleon
30th May 2013, 8:34 AM
Wait, so Sakura has been storing up chakra for 3 years, and it had no prior mention beyond last chapter...?

Also, why did she even need to store chakra? o_O

Naruto gave her an enhanced coat of his BM chakra some time ago, along with everyone else. That power was so large that Sasuke's gang could feel it all the way from the village. Surely that'd would be enough...

This is sort of an odd powerup..Or rather, the execution is weird.

Lorde
30th May 2013, 7:39 PM
Wait, so Sakura has been storing up chakra for 3 years, and it had no prior mention beyond last chapter...?

Now that you mention it, isn't it a little messed up that it took Sakura three years to learn that yet it takes Naruto only about a week or less to learn new jutsu? And Sasuke just pulls out new jutsu out of his butt without doing any on-screen training. It sucks how Sakura's best technique took so long to charge and yet it wasn't even that great imo.

Platinum fan.
30th May 2013, 7:56 PM
Now that you mention it, isn't it a little messed up that it took Sakura three years to learn that yet it takes Naruto only about a week or less to learn new jutsu? And Sasuke just pulls out new jutsu out of his butt without doing any on-screen training. It sucks how Sakura's best technique took so long to charge and yet it wasn't even that great imo.

Not really since it doesn't appear that Sakura trains nearly as much or as hard as Naruto, so it makes sense for him to learn things much quicker then her, and Sasuke gains his powers through his Uchiha bloodline, poor Sakura just doesn't compare to either sadly. As far a the three year thing goes, I believe Tsunade's own little forehead thingie also took her years to store up Chakra with only small results as she could barely beat a handicapped Orochimaru. It's why I was hoping Sakura would have something different when she said her real power. Naruto and Sasuke have Jiraiya and Orochimaru skills but they also have their own set of skills as well. I was hoping Sakura would get more then just Tsunade strength but I guess that was asking for to much. Sakura has Hulk Smash and generic female healing powers, and I guess that will be as far as she goes.

Shneak
30th May 2013, 10:23 PM
I usually don't support shonen powerups, but when it's for a character that's as low tier as they come, I don't mind. I'm glad that Sakura gets to fight and her monologue about being a damsel rings very true. I wonder if she'll be able to do mitosis regeneration.

The manga will end with an all-out battle royale for the Hokage title. Actually, at this point, Sakura may be the best candidate.

TsukiMirage
31st May 2013, 6:07 AM
While I'm a Sasuke fanboy, I'm also disturbed by how seemingly quick he was reintegrated and accepted on Konoha's side of the battle.To be fair, it's not so much that they all accepted him as they really have more important things to deal with at the moment then hurt feelings. They can't exactly try to fight him and the Juubi/Madara combo at the same time.

Locormus
1st June 2013, 1:19 AM

Wasn't Black Zetsu just a White Zetsu with part of Madara's soul imbedded? Madara got reawakened, so the math is?

Zetsu still had massive potential, perhaps not what we expected, but the guy turned out to be an army in the making, part of Madara's soul, Hashirama's DNA, and had kickbutt morphing/trolling abilities!

I usually don't support shonen powerups, but when it's for a character that's as low tier as they come, I don't mind. I'm glad that Sakura gets to fight and her monologue about being a damsel rings very true. I wonder if she'll be able to do mitosis regeneration.

The manga will end with an all-out battle royale for the Hokage title. Actually, at this point, Sakura may be the best candidate.

Naruto: I'm gonna be Hokage, but end the Hokage system!
Sasuke: I'm gonna be Hokage, the fix the wrongs of the Hokage!
Sakura: I'm gonna be Hokage because I don't want to be the odd one out!
Kiba: Wooof! Hokage! Wooof!
Ino: I'm going to be Hokage because I want to get into Sasuke's pa.. o.0
Kakashi: Wasn't I put forth to become Hokage? These younglings.. 0(mask)0

Lorde
5th June 2013, 11:05 AM
I loved the new chapter for the most part. Seeing the other teams attack was cool; I especially liked Kiba and Akamaru's Cerberus technique and Shikamaru and Choji's yo-yo technique. I really wanted Sai to do more, but he had to be saved by the others, which was lame. But the ending of the chapter made up for that, although I find it strange that Sasuke can still summon snakes. What happened to all that "I've shed the skin of a snake and have become a hawk" stuff?

Shadow Lucario
5th June 2013, 11:13 AM
I enjoyed the chapter. I love how Kiba used Kage Bunshin. I didn't know Hinata couldn't use 64 Strikes. Shino was still cool, as always. Gotta love how Naruto and Sasuke are sizing each other up.

lolipiece
5th June 2013, 11:38 AM
Finally! I've been waiting for this to happen for ages.

Also, a yo-yo? Really? This is what Choji's been reduced to? I can't take that seriously.

JD
5th June 2013, 11:47 AM
Did Sakura show that she was able to summon slugs in the past or is this the first time?

lolipiece
5th June 2013, 12:28 PM
Did Sakura show that she was able to summon slugs in the past or is this the first time?

This would be the first.

7 tyranitars
5th June 2013, 12:35 PM
pretty cool chapter. Liked how they showed off everyones abilities. And how team 7 summoned their summons. :P

Shneak
5th June 2013, 12:42 PM
I get that Neji is dead, but that doesn't mean Lee and Tenten are dead too. :(

Dancing Togekiss
5th June 2013, 3:05 PM
I was hoping that sai died for a while. So far only one important character has died, which for a war, is pretty pitiful.
Seeing everyone attack was cool and seeeing sakura finally do things she should have done ages ago is nice. Hope to see the Obito vs Kakashi battle over the next few weeks so that will be one antagonist taken care of. They've already set up the fight so all thats left is to see it.

Mr. Reloaded
5th June 2013, 4:30 PM
Poor Sai only means of attack happen to be drawings, which have no effect.
Pretty solid chapter, I'm waiting for Hashirama Vs Madara.

RasenShuriken6
5th June 2013, 4:39 PM
Pretty good chapter. I thought it was cool how Minato commented on Naruto's rasengan and everyone attacking together was a nice touch. Is it wrong that I laughed on how useless Sai was this chapter?

p96822
5th June 2013, 5:10 PM
i'm happy that marada isn't in this chapter. Where the hell is Oro? Is he sleeping in the trees, is he doing the Fifth Hokage paper work, or he got lost in traffic?

Platinum fan.
5th June 2013, 6:48 PM
What can I say? Naruto has given me a moment I desired since part 1. Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura in a legendary standoff against some super baddies and summoning the old Sannins summon species. I should be happy about this. I want to be, it's a dream come true for me, but the cynical side of me is being a *** about it. Like the fact that they're trying to present Sakura on somewhat equal footing with Naruto and Sasuke. Really? Sasuke and Naruto have had years of build up to get to this point and fought the worlds most powerful ninjas both past and present, while Sakura is doing nothing that even comes close to them. And instead of building Sakura up for this moment, we get this lame excuse that now, in the middle of a war against a invincible opponent, her Tsunade forehead has gathered enough chakra so she can be awesome. It feels so forced now. Sakura should have gotten a good buildup to this moment, some fights and be involved more in the plot instead of being generic healer who cries for Sasuke. Yes I am being a *** right now. I like that Sakura is getting her moment, but don't lump her with Naruto and Sasuke. She is nowhere near that point yet, which is a shame because if done right she could have been. And even Sasuke being on their side feels forced since his character not that long ago had strong feelings to kill everyone in Konoha.

On a happier note, I did enjoy seeing Shikamaru, Choji, Ino, Hinata, and especially Kiba do their own thing. Liked Kiba's transformation. The Choji yo-yo was...different, I'll give it that. See now, if Sakura was at this level I wouldn't mind because it's more believable. The three summonings was cool, glad to see Naruto use Gamakichi all grown up.

Edit: Now that I've cooled off, I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the moment I've waited for. Team 7 fighting alongside each other with summons. I'm going to lock away my jerky cynical side and just try and enjoy the ride. I stand by what I said about Sakura's lack of build up, but at this point there is nothing that can be done about it.

TsukiMirage
5th June 2013, 8:07 PM
By no means a great chapter plot-wise, but still a pretty good chapter character-wise. Like that most of the Rookies got to shine, especially Shino who really doesn't get anything. And Team Seven each summoning their own personal boss summons was cool. Though Sasuke had lost his ability to summon snakes after losing his Cursed Seal, but Nagato did show that a person could have multiple summons. Anyway, hope we learn the names of his snake and Sakura's slug.

HoennMaster
5th June 2013, 8:24 PM
Loved this chapter, seeing the new techniques, Team 7's summons, just a fun chapter. only thing I didn't like was Sai. He felt tacked on.

Lorde
5th June 2013, 8:35 PM
I'm really glad that Kishi finally gave the other "rookies" a chance to shine. Also, I just noticed that Naruto summoned Gamakichi, not Gamabunta. This should be interesting. I'm sure that Sasuke summoned one of Manda's offspring. Not sure if Sakura summoned Katsuyu or one of her children though.

wingzx
5th June 2013, 11:26 PM
i loved seeing inoshikacho in action. hinata is literally the only one without a new Over powered move. also i still find it stupid that sakura is now as powerful as a hokage. she has been a worthless character for the longest and now shes actually up to par with naruto? like wat

RasenShuriken6
5th June 2013, 11:42 PM
i loved seeing inoshikacho in action. hinata is literally the only one without a new Over powered move. also i still find it stupid that sakura is now as powerful as a hokage. she has been a worthless character for the longest and now shes actually up to par with naruto? like wat

She's still no where near as powerful as Naruto or Sasuke is right now. Sure it's nice to see that she can actually do something now but for her to think that she caught up to the two of them is just laughable.

Joltik-Kid
5th June 2013, 11:54 PM
She's still no where near as powerful as Naruto or Sasuke is right now. Sure it's nice to see that she can actually do something now but for her to think that she caught up to the two of them is just laughable.
Well Kishi seems to think she is...so that's really all that gonna matter. Nothing any of us say can change what he writes

Lorde
6th June 2013, 12:16 AM

I doubt she's on par with Naruto and Sasuke in terms of power. She's a great healer, but she lacks powerful jutsu like Naruto and Sasuke have. Speaking of which, I thought it was cool how Naruto and Sasuke assessed each other's jutsu and acknowledged that each had improved since they last fought.

Platinum fan.
6th June 2013, 4:43 AM
I doubt she's on par with Naruto and Sasuke in terms of power. She's a great healer, but she lacks powerful jutsu like Naruto and Sasuke have. Speaking of which, I thought it was cool how Naruto and Sasuke assessed each other's jutsu and acknowledged that each had improved since they last fought.

which is to bad, because while I knew she'd never be Naruto and Sasuke level, I would have liked her to be able to keep up with them on some level. But the way it's been done here feels forced. Sakura's been useless on the sidelines for far to long with no buildup whatsoever, so this storing chakra for three years thing feels way to plot enforced just so she can be on the level with Naruto and Sasuke, when the sad truth is she should be almost as useless as Sai was...well maybe not as bad as poor Sai, but it feels like she's only getting strong on the spot for yet another fanservice/fanfic of this wonderful war arc. What better way to cap off a fanservice arc then with Team 7 as the new Sannin. What makes me upset about this is, this should have been a great moment but because of Sakura's lack of growth it feels forced and not as satisfying. I wanted Sakura to really earn a place as a legendary ninja, but not like this.

Joltik-Kid
6th June 2013, 5:26 AM
which is to bad, because while I knew she'd never be Naruto and Sasuke level, I would have liked her to be able to keep up with them on some level. But the way it's been done here feels forced. Sakura's been useless on the sidelines for far to long with no buildup whatsoever, so this storing chakra for three years thing feels way to plot enforced just so she can be on the level with Naruto and Sasuke, when the sad truth is she should be almost as useless as Sai was...well maybe not as bad as poor Sai, but it feels like she's only getting strong on the spot for yet another fanservice/fanfic of this wonderful war arc. What better way to cap off a fanservice arc then with Team 7 as the new Sannin. What makes me upset about this is, this should have been a great moment but because of Sakura's lack of growth it feels forced and not as satisfying. I wanted Sakura to really earn a place as a legendary ninja, but not like this.
Ugh...Naruto and Sasuke hardly got their power-ups in a fair way. Naruto goes into battle with a half baked technique (Rasengan, Rasenshuriken, Kurama Cloak, Tail Beast Rasengan) yet magically comes out like he knew how to do them all along. I'd half say he force his Sage Training too, but meh. As for Sasuke, he's chalked full of ridiculousness, from him quickly reaching Itachi level in the Sharigan (despite being far weaker then him before hand) to him just freely being given his bros eyes, not to mention being able to summon Hawks out of no where. Lets also not forget that he can somehow control the Amaterasu without any training being shown what so ever how he was able to do this... So yeah, this is nothing new from Kishi -_-

Platinum fan.
6th June 2013, 5:37 AM
Ugh...Naruto and Sasuke hardly got their power-ups in a fair way. Naruto goes into battle with a half baked technique (Rasengan, Rasenshuriken, Kurama Cloak, Tail Beast Rasengan) yet magically comes out like he knew how to do them all along. I'd half say he force his Sage Training too, but meh. As for Sasuke, he's chalked full of ridiculousness, from him quickly reaching Itachi level in the Sharigan (despite being far weaker then him before hand) to him just freely being given his bros eyes, not to mention being able to summon Hawks out of no where. Lets also not forget that he can somehow control the Amaterasu without any training being shown what so ever how he was able to do this... So yeah, this is nothing new from Kishi -_-

Naruto's Sage Training was legit. His Rasengan took time to master, he could barely beat Kabuto with it the first time he used it. It took awhile before it became his signature move. The Rasenshuriken also took time to master, he failed to do it the first time and almost got killed by Kakuzu and had to be saved by Kakashi before nailing him with the second. And training to learn that move also took a massive amount of time on Naruto's part. The tailed beast cloak wasn't perfect. He still had to learn a few things from Killer Bee on how to use tailed beast stuff. Naruto's training is legit, nothing really that forced about it, especially compared to Sakura's sudden boost from uselessness to junior Sannin. Sasuke's power is cheaper due to how it comes about, but it's already been confirmed he got powered up by Orochimaru and Kabuto's drugs for years during his absence from Konoha and seeing how Orochimaru trains him it's easy to see how powerful he became. As far as controlling his Sharingan, was it ever said it was hard to master the Sharingan if you are a Uchiha? I know it must have been hard for the likes of Kakashi and Danzo, but Sasuke's a Uchiha. It probably comes natural, even if it is plot armored. I've complained about Sasuke taking on the Gokage already.

But even with all that, Naruto and Sasuke actually had buildup to become the legends they are today, Sakura has not and therefore has no business being placed in the same league as them. If there was buildup to it, I would be praising Sakura right now on how her character has evolved. Instead they give her a lame storing chakra in her forehead for years thing, which makes even Sasuke's random Uchiha powerups look normal.

Lorde
6th June 2013, 6:12 AM

I agree with everything you said. I think Kishi is forcing Sakura into the "new Sannin" when she really hasn't done much to deserve a spot on that team. She started out well at the start of Part 2, but she became pretty useless after that. Had Kishi developed her consistently throughout the manga, Sakura would have been on par with her teammates. But as things stand, she seems below their level. I think Kishi's at fault for giving Naruto and Sasuke way too much attention. He made it so that other characters had no hope of ever catching up with them, which may have been his intention, and if so then I think he made a tragic mistake because he essentially sabotaged his own manga imo.

wingzx
6th June 2013, 6:30 AM
I agree with everything you said. I think Kishi is forcing Sakura into the "new Sannin" when she really hasn't done much to deserve a spot on that team. She started out well at the start of Part 2, but she became pretty useless after that. Had Kishi developed her consistently throughout the manga, Sakura would have been on par with her teammates. But as things stand, she seems below their level. I think Kishi's at fault for giving Naruto and Sasuke way too much attention. He made it so that other characters had no hope of ever catching up with them, which may have been his intention, and if so then I think he made a tragic mistake because he essentially sabotaged his own manga imo.

this pretty much. sakura only had one fight really and it was against sasori. she doesnt deserve to be this strong. kishi is forcing it on us and his only explanation is shes been saving chakra in that one point for 2 years... thats one of the lamest reasons for a powerup

uber gon
6th June 2013, 6:47 AM
Wonder if Gamakichi has any Sage abilities like that married toad couple? Maybe we can see some epic combos with Naruto.

miles0624
6th June 2013, 9:36 AM
this pretty much. sakura only had one fight really and it was against sasori. she doesnt deserve to be this strong. kishi is forcing it on us and his only explanation is shes been saving chakra in that one point for 2 years... thats one of the lamest reasons for a powerup

Which, I guess this is my problem with her. Everything Kishi does with Sakura is off screen. I assumed Sakura was more intelligent and better based on the last few times we saw her (I.e. How most of the medical ninjas we killed while she was able to defeat White Zetsu easily and go back to healing.) For me, this powerup really doesn't seem forced. The reason is that we have seen how natural things come to Sakura (tree climbing anyone.) This seal on the top of her head requires excellent charka control, something she has had since the beginning of the series.

Another thing about sakura is she has always had this "I don't measure up attitude" sort of like Hinata. So it only seems fit that when they overcome these that both of them would be able to reach their true power. The only problem I have with this is that Kishi is basically saying "Hey guys, I knew I could have done more with her on screen, but we are going to show you a bunch of stuff off scree that explains this powerup. It is kinda of believable, but at the same time it is kinda of meh. Either way, she was the only person even close enough to take Tsunade's spot. So she had to get a powerup eventually. Moreover, it is better than the whole Uchia's have ulimited powerups and become Gods theme. I do believe these last two chapters have made Sakura respectable. Not just because of the power up, but because she isn't all googly eyed over Sasuke anymore. I think these chapters, (espically the last panel of the last chapter) show that she equally respects both Naruto and Sasuke and doesn't have an adoration for either of them. I am willing to forgive Kishi on this powerup because he gave us the Sakura that should have been here most of the manga.

Edit: Also, has it been explained how Sakura became Chunnin when it takes a team of three to enter the exams?

Shadow Lucario
6th June 2013, 10:04 AM
Edit: Also, has it been explained how Sakura became Chunnin when it takes a team of three to enter the exams?

You don't need to take the exams to be promoted. The Kage can just promote you.

7 tyranitars
6th June 2013, 11:10 AM

She could have entered with Ino and Choji

Emperor Empoleon
6th June 2013, 12:55 PM
That "Super Power of Teamwork!" scene was cool and all, but I'm kinda laughing at how they're being used now rather than sooner

Like, when Naruto gave them that chakra boost. Could you imagine how potent this series of techniques would be with Bijuu level chakra?

Platinum fan.
6th June 2013, 3:33 PM
Which, I guess this is my problem with her. Everything Kishi does with Sakura is off screen. I assumed Sakura was more intelligent and better based on the last few times we saw her (I.e. How most of the medical ninjas we killed while she was able to defeat White Zetsu easily and go back to healing.) For me, this powerup really doesn't seem forced. The reason is that we have seen how natural things come to Sakura (tree climbing anyone.) This seal on the top of her head requires excellent charka control, something she has had since the beginning of the series.

Another thing about sakura is she has always had this "I don't measure up attitude" sort of like Hinata. So it only seems fit that when they overcome these that both of them would be able to reach their true power. The only problem I have with this is that Kishi is basically saying "Hey guys, I knew I could have done more with her on screen, but we are going to show you a bunch of stuff off scree that explains this powerup. It is kinda of believable, but at the same time it is kinda of meh. Either way, she was the only person even close enough to take Tsunade's spot. So she had to get a powerup eventually. Moreover, it is better than the whole Uchia's have ulimited powerups and become Gods theme. I do believe these last two chapters have made Sakura respectable. Not just because of the power up, but because she isn't all googly eyed over Sasuke anymore. I think these chapters, (espically the last panel of the last chapter) show that she equally respects both Naruto and Sasuke and doesn't have an adoration for either of them. I am willing to forgive Kishi on this powerup because he gave us the Sakura that should have been here most of the manga.

That is still no excuse for her to be Naruto and Sasuke level at this point. Yeah she had that measure up attitude that Hinata does, but the difference is Hinata's growth is just making her look like a competent Hyuga and a successor to Neji as a powerful member of her clan, she's not being turned into a legendary Sannin, like Sakura is. Sakura is our leading female lead and should be as important as Naruto and Sasuke so her growth should be seen on panel. For all the crap I say about Sasuke, the Uchiha's and their cheap powerups, at least it's mostly done on panel where you can see it happen and know Sasuke has this move ready. Where was Sakura's slug summon when Pain blew up Konoha? Tsunade really could have used the help and if Sakura had this power why didn't she use it in the few chances she had to fight? If she had Tsunade level powers then how the heck is she shown weaker then a tired, nearly blind Sasuke? She needed to be saved by both Kakashi and Naruto. But now that Naruto and Sasuke are somewhat on the same page, now she can let go and be powerful?

For the record I'm not trying to pick on Sakura. I do like the character. If I didn't like her I'd flat out say she sucks and ignore any feat she does, but I do like Sakura and it annoys me that such a character that could have been one of the best written and developed characters in this series is treated like a whiny damsel crying over a boyfriend she never had, and then gets a free ride to match the power of two of the two strongest ninjas of her generation. I'll let it go, I just wish there was buildup and hints to Sakura's powerup. Why couldn't they just show some panels of Sakura training in private and when she meets with Naruto sometimes she's really worn out, and in and some of the storylines like her fight with Sasori, Pain's invasion, and even that blink and you miss it scuffle with with Omoi and Karui, they show off a little glimpse of her true power leading up to this moment.

Mr. Reloaded
6th June 2013, 6:14 PM

Then why the hell is Naruto not Chunnin?

He's already technically taken it once, didn't finish it, but that's because it got interrupted. He got far in it too.

wingzx
6th June 2013, 6:40 PM
Then why the hell is Naruto not Chunnin?

He's already technically taken it once, didn't finish it, but that's because it got interrupted. He got far in it too.

probably cause he doesnt care at this point :P

Lorde
6th June 2013, 8:34 PM

Um, where was this stated? Because I don't recall ever hearing about this in the manga. I mean if a Kage could promote ninja to that rank, Naruto wouldn't still be a Genin. :x

Even if the tournament had concluded, I doubt Naruto would have passed. He didn't really show that he was capable of being a good leader, unlike Shikamaru whose intellect made him a prime candidate to become a Chunin.

Platinum fan.
6th June 2013, 8:35 PM
Naruto is already stronger then any ninja in Konoha, be it a Chunnin, Jonin, Anbu, or whatever. Ranks don't mean as much as they did in part 1, but many things in part 1 don't mean as much in part 2. So Naruto is still technically a Genin, but he's still more powerful then anyone in Konoha. But now that Sasuke's "come home" we have two alpha males roaming about for the Hokage title. I still can't believe Sasuke wants to be Hokage. Well with his dream to kill his brother finished he might as well try and steal Naruto's jk.

TsukiMirage
6th June 2013, 9:06 PM
I doubt she's on par with Naruto and Sasuke in terms of power. She's a great healer, but she lacks powerful jutsu like Naruto and Sasuke have. Speaking of which, I thought it was cool how Naruto and Sasuke assessed each other's jutsu and acknowledged that each had improved since they last fought. The point of last chapter was that she was on par with them power-wise, literally taking out dozen of Juubi spawns with a single blow. In order to match that, Naruto would likely have to resort to his Bijuu Blast, while Sasuke would have to pull out Kirin. Neither have the casual ability to cause wide-scale damage with a single technique like Sakura.

Um, where was this stated? Because I don't recall ever hearing about this in the manga. I mean if a Kage could promote ninja to that rank, Naruto wouldn't still be a Genin. :x In the Fanbook it mentions how Jounins are promoted directly by the Hokage. Same with joining Anbu and such. Even the Chuunin promotion is mainly up to the Hokage, which is why Shikamaru was the only one to advance despite "losing".

brad0788
8th June 2013, 11:36 AM
Since I haven't seen this mentioned, I thought I should say this; storing chakra in the forehead obviously has a forerunner in the manga...Tsunade. Going as far back as part 1, it should come as a surprise that she would teach her most promising student (Sakura) how to do it, since all three students of the Sannin learn techniques and skill from their respective teachers. I'm not saying I approve if it, since it would have been nice to even have mention of this before now when it seems like a last ditch effort to make Sakura somewhat relevant to the plot. Just thought I'd bring it up that this particular technique has history in the manga.

Platinum fan.
8th June 2013, 3:24 PM
Since I haven't seen this mentioned, I thought I should say this; storing chakra in the forehead obviously has a forerunner in the manga...Tsunade. Going as far back as part 1, it should come as a surprise that she would teach her most promising student (Sakura) how to do it, since all three students of the Sannin learn techniques and skill from their respective teachers. I'm not saying I approve if it, since it would have been nice to even have mention of this before now when it seems like a last ditch effort to make Sakura somewhat relevant to the plot. Just thought I'd bring it up that this particular technique has history in the manga.

I did mention the forehead thing when we were talking about Sakura's real power, because at some point I knew she'd get it and I have no problem with that, it's just the buildup to it has been complete crap. Naruto and Sasuke have had years of buildup to this point fighting guys like Itachi, Deidara, Pain, Orochimaru, Danzo, and even the Gokage, both the current and dead ones. Naruto did managed to defeat the old Raikage. Where Sakura hasn't done anything nearly as impressive. I want Sakura to be strong, I want her to be legendary, but not just because she's part of Team 7 and because Naruto and Sasuke are now working together. At best she should be on par with her other classmates. Still, I get what you're saying. At this point I'm just going to let it go. This war arc has been full of disappointment for me so why should this one bother me?

Rowdy
8th June 2013, 3:28 PM
I'm curious though. If it took Sakura three years to charge up her diamond, which is now what's letting her fight at Sanin level (mega Hulk smash and allowing to do summons), does it mean that once she uses up all that extra stored chakra in the diamond, it'll takeher another three years to charge it up again?

Platinum fan.
8th June 2013, 3:38 PM
I'm curious though. If it took Sakura three years to charge up her diamond, which is now what's letting her fight at Sanin level (mega Hulk smash and allowing to do summons), does it mean that once she uses up all that extra stored chakra in the diamond, it'll takeher another three years to charge it up again?

I don't think so. Usually when Tsunade does a Hulk smash, and uses up her chakra she turns old, Sakura won't have that problem now because she's naturally young right now. But once Tsunade rest and or pigs out on food she gains her chakra back as the diamond usually always stays on her forehead regularly. I imagine Sakura, being in her prime and youth, will have a easier time recovering her chakra after a Hulk smash. The only downside I've heard anyone say about this ability is it shortens ones life span, but since Tsunade is already a old woman, and they are likely to die in a battle then of old age that draw back is nothing to fear.

TsukiMirage
8th June 2013, 3:46 PM
I'm curious though. If it took Sakura three years to charge up her diamond, which is now what's letting her fight at Sanin level (mega Hulk smash and allowing to do summons), does it mean that once she uses up all that extra stored chakra in the diamond, it'll takeher another three years to charge it up again? Technically yes, but Sakura has yet to actually activate the seal and used the stored chakra. It's simply that she no longer has to hold back while the seal is being filled.

Lorde
8th June 2013, 8:08 PM
I have a feeling that Sai's the next character to die. I mean he's so redundant now that Sasuke is back and that Team Seven is reunited. Given the recent light-heartedness of the war, I think Kishi will kill Sai in order to bring things back to reality and also to get rid of a redundant character. Two birds with one stone basically.

Platinum fan.
8th June 2013, 8:28 PM
I have a feeling that Sai's the next character to die. I mean he's so redundant now that Sasuke is back and that Team Seven is reunited. Given the recent light-heartedness of the war, I think Kishi will kill Sai in order to bring things back to reality and also to get rid of a redundant character. Two birds with one stone basically.

Honestly I'm surprised Lee and Tenten haven't been killed off yet. But it would not surprise me if Tenten died off panel and we just haven't been informed yet. Rock Lee has been really ovelooked in part 2, which is surprising since he was such a main character in part 1. My how things have changed.

Blaziryu
8th June 2013, 9:22 PM
Sai should die pretty soon since he's no longer needed since Sasuke's back.

wingzx
8th June 2013, 9:42 PM
Sai should die pretty soon since he's no longer needed since Sasuke's back.

so that means all the other supporting character should die since they get barely any screen time to. if anyones going to die. i think it will be kakashi

Locormus
9th June 2013, 12:01 AM
so that means all the other supporting character should die since they get barely any screen time to. if anyones going to die. i think it will be kakashi

He already died once.. He can die again, but not before he actually does something of worth - Which doesn't entail saving Choji.

LizardonX
9th June 2013, 3:59 AM
I'm still waiting on Guy to go all 8 gates.

Shadow Lucario
9th June 2013, 12:45 PM

I thought he would do it against Kisame. If Gai goes all eight gates then I will duck and hide because just seven was scary.

wingzx
10th June 2013, 12:28 AM
I thought he would do it against Kisame. If Gai goes all eight gates then I will duck and hide because just seven was scary.

you would duck and hide then notice he dies right after that. if he goes 8 gates he will most likely die

p96822
10th June 2013, 1:10 AM
If any one is going to die is the it's going to be Sasuke because if he dies and ends like a hero. That would be a wish that his bro wanted for there clan. Also it would clan exctined for real.

Lorde
10th June 2013, 1:21 AM

I don't really care for Guy, so his death wouldn't impact me. I think someone important needs to die in order to make the war seem more dramatic 'cause like I said before, it doesn't seem like a war any more. It's gotten too light-hearted lately and even Madara isn't fighting like he means it any more; he's just taking a break until Hashirama's ready to fight.

LizardonX
10th June 2013, 2:28 PM
I don't really care for Guy, so his death wouldn't impact me. I think someone important needs to die in order to make the war seem more dramatic 'cause like I said before, it doesn't seem like a war any more. It's gotten too light-hearted lately and even Madara isn't fighting like he means it any more; he's just taking a break until Hashirama's ready to fight.

I listed Guy since the amount of living characters on the show that could be important to the story can e counted on one hand.

Naruto
Sasuke
Kakashi
Obito
Guy

Obito will likely die as a form of redemption, Naruto and sasuke are lovers the mains, that leaves kakashi and Guy and I for one thinks Kishi would not pass up the opportunity to show off the ultimate taijutsu while taking advantage of the emotional moments it would offer.

pwnswitchclik
10th June 2013, 5:13 PM
I don't want to get an infraction, but is it me or did a whole lot of pages went missing from this thread?

Shadow Lucario
10th June 2013, 8:37 PM
I don't want to get an infraction, but is it me or did a whole lot of pages went missing from this thread?

I noticed that too. I guess they deleted some or maybe a thread will do that once it gets enough pages.

you would duck and hide then notice he dies right after that. if he goes 8 gates he will most likely die

It's been stated that if you open all eight gates that you will die. But for the duration of the technique, I will hide. Gai is already strong without using them and he's super special strong with seven gates open so eight must be frightening.

Lorde
11th June 2013, 1:29 AM
I listed Guy since the amount of living characters on the show that could be important to the story can e counted on one hand.

Naruto
Sasuke
Kakashi
Obito
Guy

Obito will likely die as a form of redemption, Naruto and sasuke are lovers the mains, that leaves kakashi and Guy and I for one thinks Kishi would not pass up the opportunity to show off the ultimate taijutsu while taking advantage of the emotional moments it would offer.

I don't think Guy is important to the story though. He's just sort of there and while he seems to be the best at taijutsu, it seems to be a redundant skill at the moment given that Madara can't be injured by physical attacks and neither can Obito. Plus the Juubi can sort of regenerate so opening the Eight Gates doesn't sound like a good idea. I almost hope that Kakashi dies with Obito just to get rid of the loose ends. I know that sounds harsh, but I don't see what Kakashi has left to offer.

I noticed that. We had over 1,000 pages. What happened?

Mr. Reloaded
11th June 2013, 1:33 AM
Why do I get the vibe that this is the final arc since so many characters have died? And since Sasuke is "back" that technically means this series is over. This isn't DBZ, you can't just wish them back to life.

Torpoleon
11th June 2013, 2:20 AM
Why do I get the vibe that this is the final arc since so many characters have died? And since Sasuke is "back" that technically means this series is over. This isn't DBZ, you can't just wish them back to life.Kishi did say that we are reaching the climax and it makes sense too. Also, around the summer of 2012 I believe, he said that the series was going to go on for at least a year and a half, which means the earliest it could end would be the end of this year probably.

Really exciting and sad at the same time. I hope Naruto lives on for a little bit even after the manga & anime finish.

Lorde
11th June 2013, 5:11 AM
This isn't DBZ, you can't just wish them back to life.

But you can use Rinne Tensei. :p

I'm not convinced that this is the final arc though. There's still the matter of Orochimaru that needs to be dealt with; he's still a villain and Kishi needs to give him some sort of closure or something, plus there's the whole Naruto vs. Sasuke thing that needs to be resolved. I sincerely hope that this arc ends soon. It's been dragging on and on for years and its become more tedious than the Fake Karakura Town arc from Bleach imo.

PokeMaster366
11th June 2013, 5:14 AM
But you can use Rinne Tensei. :p

I'm not convinced that this is the final arc though. There's still the matter of Orochimaru that needs to be dealt with; he's still a villain and Kishi needs to give him some sort of closure or something, plus there's the whole Naruto vs. Sasuke thing that needs to be resolved. I sincerely hope that this arc ends soon. It's been dragging on and on for years and its become more tedious than the Fake Karakura Town arc from Bleach imo.

The whole Sage of Six Paths thing also needs to be resolved. Only part of that secret slab has been translated.

Shadow Lucario
11th June 2013, 6:46 AM
Kishi did say that we are reaching the climax and it makes sense too. Also, around the summer of 2012 I believe, he said that the series was going to go on for at least a year and a half, which means the earliest it could end would be the end of this year probably.

Really exciting and sad at the same time. I hope Naruto lives on for a little bit even after the manga & anime finish.

There was another interview where Kishi said that it is going to take longer to finish the series. So it could very well continue into the second half of 2014.

Torpoleon
11th June 2013, 2:28 PM
There was another interview where Kishi said that it is going to take longer to finish the series. So it could very well continue into the second half of 2014.Yep, very possible. Wouldn't be surprised if the series ending in 2014, before the Naruto movie (which also happens to be the 15th anniversary of Naruto). They're skipping this year for Naruto movies, so the next one airs in 2014 and it's the tenth overall, so maybe it will be a finale for the series, like how Pokémon movie 1 was originally intended as a finale.

SharpedoX
11th June 2013, 11:19 PM
I have a strong feeling Orochimaru went off with Karin to search for Black Zetsu's cells for more Wood Release... things.

Lorde
12th June 2013, 10:22 AM
New chapter wasn't too interesting. A lot of action, although I was upset that once again, all Sakura could do was heal. It was nice seeing Naruto and Sasuke combine their attacks, although that was foreshadowed ahead of time and the end result wasn't as epic as I had hoped. And it seems Orochimaru did go to where Tsunade is. That's something.

DANdotW
12th June 2013, 10:49 AM
Well I'm glad Orochimaru is where Tsunade is. I was hoping Sakura would have summoned Katsuya. I was like..."You're so proud because you've activated the seal and summoned a giant slug, and you've pulled her away from healing Tsunade and the other Kage".

lolipiece
12th June 2013, 11:26 AM
I really hope the Ten Tails isn't defeated already.

An interesting combo, but to go out after all that time? And after one chapter after the summoning? Pretty weak.

JD
12th June 2013, 11:54 AM
We have yet to see the Ten Tails final form I don't think it's finished yet.

nuzamaki90
12th June 2013, 12:12 PM
With those dark clouds in the end, the Ten Tails definitely isn't done for, and because of Naruto and Sasuke, it's probably pissed the hell off. I'm gonna predict its final form next chapter just because of today's cliffhanger.

I'm gonna lol at Tsunade and the other Kages reaction to Orochimaru and Sasuke helping out, especially Lord A, he's gonna be pissed lol

I knew that final combined attack was going to be big the minute the little panels of everyone cheering on them came up, I knew it was going to something, and it literally looked like they exploded the Ten Tails and burned off the remains, the only thing visible now is the tails, and it looks like the Kages seals were destroyed too.

Sai being late to the party and noticing that Sasuke wants to be Hokage bugs me because it makes me think they're trying to foreshadow another Sasuke gone bad again.

Shneak
12th June 2013, 1:36 PM
- "Giant *** thing."
- Tsunade will be- proud? happy? So she's alive?
- As if the Sannin connection wasn't obvious enough...
- Whoa, an unexpected flashback that has relevance.
- The longest jutsu name in history.
- Oh god yesss Orochimaru is at the other battlefield.

I'm excited to see what Orochi does. Tsunade is still alive, but barely. I think that she'll die and he'll edotensei her. Since there's another Zetsu body, and with the "new" Sannin, I bet he brings back Jiraiya too. Edotensei Tsunade has unlimited healing for the 4 Kages.

Rowdy
12th June 2013, 2:06 PM
If Tsunade does die and Orochimaru does decide to Edo Tensei her back to life (along with Jiraiya), then I'll laugh if he uses Karin and Suegetsu as sacrifices.

I mean, why else would Kishi have them both with Orochimaru and not Sasuke? And doing this would reaffirm Orochimaru's true villainous self and give him two more powerful puppets to contol once Obito and Jubi have fallen.

SharpedoX
12th June 2013, 2:37 PM
If Tsunade does die and Orochimaru does decide to Edo Tensei her back to life (along with Jiraiya), then I'll laugh if he uses Karin and Suegetsu as sacrifices.

He still has two Zetsu he extracted from Sasuke, right? I want to see a bigger plan for Karin or she would be dead by the time of the Danzo encounter.

Shadow Lucario
12th June 2013, 3:06 PM
Seems like maybe Sasuke has ulterior motives. That panel with his closeup kinda frightened me.

miles0624
12th June 2013, 5:55 PM
Even though Sakura is still looking awesome and badass. What is with Kishi only letting her heal. Come on, we finally get her somewhere just to be let down. Let her go punch something or do a genjustu since she is supposedly a natural at that.

Edit: And why in the world was Sakura crying. Really.

Joltik-Kid
12th June 2013, 6:47 PM
I so called it... I knew Sasuke was up to something

dannydstk
12th June 2013, 7:36 PM
I'm calling it now gambabunta (is that the right name) didn't get summoned by nature because he's with jiriya(again spelling?). Either that or kishi just wanted to use the younger summons to continue showing the next generation progressing.

Rowdy
12th June 2013, 7:42 PM
@miles0624

Sakura's tear was likelu a tear of joy at seeing Naruto and Sasuke doing that Amatarasu Shuriken combo against the Jubi as it could mean her own personal hope of seeing the team truly back together again as well as Sasuke's permanent return to the Leaf is even more likely to happen now.

Joltik-Kid
12th June 2013, 7:53 PM
@miles0624

Sakura's tear was likelu a tear of joy at seeing Naruto and Sasuke doing that Amatarasu Shuriken combo against the Jubi as it could mean her own personal hope of seeing the team truly back together again as well as Sasuke's permanent return to the Leaf is even more likely to happen now.
How is his return more likely when Sai just confirmed Sasuke has different goal in mind?

wingzx
12th June 2013, 8:13 PM
@miles0624

sasuke still seems to be evil. he has a different motive for fighting right now that we dont know wat it is yet. so he still may not return

Platinum fan.
12th June 2013, 8:33 PM
I forgot a chapter came out today with all the news on this site going on. Meh chapter. I only really liked seeing Gamakichi kick butt! He's come along way from that little toad who told Naruto "Give me some food or I won't play with you." It's all about Gamakichi for me. Jugo and Sai as the leftover team was quite funny. They are still comparing Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura, to Jiraiya, Orochimaru, and Tsunade. Well...at least Naruto and Sasuke got build up to this point. Seeing Orochimaru going to Tsunade to do whatever, doesn't even have me interested. Orochimaru should have stayed dead and his return just annoys me, and here I thought my cynical side was taking a rest today. Meh chapter, go Gamakichi!

Lorde
12th June 2013, 8:33 PM
I'm not happy about Sasuke's supposed "secret plan." If he betrays the Alliance, then he will pretty much have to die. I have a feeling that he wants to become the Juubi's host instead of Madara, but I hope I'm wrong because that would make Sasuke the final villain, and Madara or Orochimaru are more deserving imo.

SharpedoX
12th June 2013, 8:50 PM
Seriously, Orochimaru (no matter how shrewd and cool I may think he is) can't survive the end of this serie but I also won't see who will do it. Anything looking forward to Hashirama summoning that Wood Titan again? Probably against the Juubi's ultimate form.

Platinum fan.
12th June 2013, 8:57 PM
Since this is a war of fanservice, I'm sure we'll see Hashirama and Madara have another legendary battle, owning anything Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and anything the current generation can do, which will make the new generation look like second best compared to Hashirama. I mean they're doing a good job of it so far. The Gokage can't beat Madara, Naruto currently can't, it must be Hashirama. And next up, Orochimaru somehow becomes powerful enough to rival current Naruto and Sasuke, on the next thrilling chapter of Fanservice....I mean Sasuke...crap, I mean Naruto. This manga is called Naruto, as hard as that is to believe sometimes.

miles0624
12th June 2013, 10:52 PM
Since this is a war of fanservice, I'm sure we'll see Hashirama and Madara have another legendary battle, owning anything Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and anything the current generation can do, which will make the new generation look like second best compared to Hashirama. I mean they're doing a good job of it so far. The Gokage can't beat Madara, Naruto currently can't, it must be Hashirama. And next up, Orochimaru somehow becomes powerful enough to rival current Naruto and Sasuke, on the next thrilling chapter of Fanservice....I mean Sasuke...crap, I mean Naruto. This manga is called Naruto, as hard as that is to believe sometimes.

They really should call it the Uchihas because this whole thing revolves around them.

Shadow Lucario
12th June 2013, 10:55 PM
I forgot a chapter came out today with all the news on this site going on. Meh chapter. I only really liked seeing Gamakichi kick butt! He's come along way from that little toad who told Naruto "Give me some food or I won't play with you." It's all about Gamakichi for me.

I think you're thinking of Gamatatsu. He's the one that always asked for a snack.

Lorde
12th June 2013, 11:09 PM
@miles0624

I think it's subjective. I mean when I saw her crying I assumed it was because she was happy that she was helping her friends. Because if I remember correctly, she was often depressed during Part 1 because she thought she was useless. I think it was around the time of the Chunin Exams, although I'm not 100% sure. Sakura has developed more since then, and I think she was just glad that she was able to back Naruto and Sasuke up.

Platinum fan.
12th June 2013, 11:15 PM
I think you're thinking of Gamatatsu. He's the one that always asked for a snack.

I'm pretty sure Gamakichi started the snack thing. When he was first summoned by Naruto during the Gaara fight he asked for munchies or he wouldn't play. Then when both he and Gamatatsu were summoned during the Sannin storyline, Gamakichi told him to grab some munchies and hide. Then Gamatatsu started commenting on munchies during that part. Gamatatsu hasn't appeared in ages. I think he was on the cover of volume 44 with Gamakichi.

moneylesswario
12th June 2013, 11:53 PM
The only thing I remember Gamakichi saying about snacks is "focus or no snacks" (paraphrased, of course).

p96822
13th June 2013, 6:13 AM
This chapter was good. I love that Gamuchi is now kicking *** and taking names.

TsukiMirage
13th June 2013, 7:22 AM
I don't see why people think Sasuke has some evil motive. It's not as if he was helping out of the goodness of his heart. He's made it clear that he's helping solely because of Itachi, which honestly fits perfectly with his regular questionable motives. Plus, if he did have evil intentions, Naruto would be able to sense them.

Anyway, I have to say I really enjoyed Aoda. It was real nice to finally have a non-fodder snake introduced, and one that wasn't outright evil. About time the summoning trio was made more even. On that note, I'm really disappointed with Sakura. I wish she had gotten her own personal summon like the boys, and I though we were through with her simply hanging back "healing". It's sad after all the previous build-up of her being their equals. And the Enton Arrow/FRS combo was as cool as expected, though didn't make much sense beyond having the two boys do something together. Good chapter.

Lorde
13th June 2013, 7:30 AM
I'm pretty sure Gamakichi started the snack thing. When he was first summoned by Naruto during the Gaara fight he asked for munchies or he wouldn't play.

I remember something like that. I don't have the volume in front of me though, so I can't say for sure. Anyway, I wish Gamatatsu would appear in the manga again. He appeared in some of the Shippuden fillers, but I don't think he's made his Part 2 manga debut yet unless you count volume 44's cover. And what ever happened to Fukasaku and Shima?

gohan5
13th June 2013, 7:47 AM
I remember something like that. I don't have the volume in front of me though, so I can't say for sure. Anyway, I wish Gamatatsu would appear in the manga again. He appeared in some of the Shippuden fillers, but I don't think he's made his Part 2 manga debut yet unless you count volume 44's cover. And what ever happened to Fukasaku and Shima?

It is a shame about Gamatatsu, I thought Naruto would be able to summon them both at the same time. Fukasaku and Shima were only needed to help Jiraiya keep his Sage Mode in check and Naruto to use his efficiently (since the Kyuubi's chakra wouldn't let him work with Naruto like with Jiraiya). Now that Jiraiya is dead and Naruto's sage mode has been outclassed by his Kyuubi cloak, they're not really necessary. They were mainly support and not real heavy attackers like the other toads anyway.

Platinum fan.
13th June 2013, 3:18 PM
Since Konohamaru is like a Naruto junior, I suspect he'll summon Gamatatsu at some point if he ever gets screen time again. I would like to see grown up Gamatatsu side by side with Gamakichi fight together sometime.

Lorde
13th June 2013, 9:10 PM
Speaking of Konohamaru, I hate how he's essentially become a Naruto clone. He can use Naruto's sexy techniques, Shadow Clones, Rasengan and he'll probably summon toads at some point. I wish Kishi would make him distinct instead of making him Naruto 2.0. At least have him use Hiruzen's monkey staff thing.

gohan5
14th June 2013, 1:35 AM
Speaking of Konohamaru, I hate how he's essentially become a Naruto clone. He can use Naruto's sexy techniques, Shadow Clones, Rasengan and he'll probably summon toads at some point. I wish Kishi would make him distinct instead of making him Naruto 2.0. At least have him use Hiruzen's monkey staff thing.

Ironic that he's become a Naruto clone, when he despised being recognized by his connection to the 3rd Hokage.

Lorde
17th June 2013, 11:56 PM
Ironic that he's become a Naruto clone, when he despised being recognized by his connection to the 3rd Hokage.

Huh, I just noticed that. But at least it would make a bit more sense for Konohamaru to base his jutsu on Hiruzen's techniques since they're related.

Anyway, I hope the next chapter shows more of Orochimaru's dark side. He's still a villain imo and he's arrived where Tsunade and the other Kage are. If Tsunade wasn't able to heal them yet, then Orochimaru could take advantage of the situation; best case scenario for him, he'd kill them all in order to throw off the balance of power and start putting an evil scheme into motion. But he'll probably help them since Kishi's gotten too soft for his own good.

waffle_x_v
19th June 2013, 11:09 AM
Wait, did sasuke just kill sakura???

Lorde
19th June 2013, 11:16 AM
Eek, I knew it. Orochimaru's character has been ruined; he's just too soft now. I don't even care what Orochimaru said about people changing; it happens way too often in this manga and it's getting old. Still, I guess we now know what Sasuke's intentions are. It seems he wants to kill the other Bijuu to ensure that the old ninja system dies, although that seems pointless since we know that they get reincarnated even if they die. And what was with Sakura's fake smile?

Shadow Lucario
19th June 2013, 11:27 AM
I don't think Orochimaru's character has been ruined at all. The world is kinda at war and his dream is screwed if Obito covers the world in an infinite Tsukuyomi.

gohan5
19th June 2013, 1:53 PM

Unless I missed a page, no.

Eek, I knew it. Orochimaru's character has been ruined; he's just too soft now. I don't even care what Orochimaru said about people changing; it happens way too often in this manga and it's getting old. Still, I guess we now know what Sasuke's intentions are. It seems he wants to kill the other Bijuu to ensure that the old ninja system dies, although that seems pointless since we know that they get reincarnated even if they die. And what was with Sakura's fake smile?

Well I don't know about ruined, since he was always hard to figure out, but yeah he does seem to have changed. He seems to still enjoy chaos in the world, but seems to be fine with watching than creating chaos himself. Must be worse than hell in that Totsuka Blade thing that Itachi sealed him up into lol. Ah Sakura, seems she's still as passive as ever when it comes to Sasuke. She knows full well that she shouldn't trust him, but she will. Unless she's putting on another act, like the fake confession. I just wish she'd be more honest with herself and her feelings instead of doing all that.

On another note, I thought Karin and Suigetsu's back and forth was kind of annoying, especially when you have a nearly dead Tsunade 5 ft away from you.

p96822
19th June 2013, 2:03 PM
This chapter is boring

PokeMaster366
19th June 2013, 3:14 PM

Nah, we just cut back to more fun in the alternate universe with Obito and Kakashi.

lolipiece
19th June 2013, 4:21 PM
Can someone just kill Karin? Preferably with a very large rock?

Worst character in Naruto? Or worst character in Naruto?

Y/y?

Marco The Phoenix
19th June 2013, 4:25 PM
Can someone just kill Karin? Preferably with a very large rock?

Worst character in Naruto? Or worst character in Naruto?

Y/y?

That's not true.. she has some.. redeeming qualities.. sorta..

nuzamaki90
19th June 2013, 4:30 PM
Karin and Suigetsui's arguments were so annoying I swear, Just get married and shut the hell up.

Sakura's rape smile was so disturbing and unappealing that I threw up a bit when I first saw it. Fake b****, she needs to stop hiding her feelings and let it all known like everyone else in this story does. But I'm glad Tsunsde and the Gokage are back, can't wait to see their reactions to how well the Allies are fighting together and the new Sannin; oh yeah, and Raikage A's reaction to Minato being back, that'll be funny.

I think I saw some Naruto VS Sasuke's setup when read this. It seems like in order to create a new world, Sasuke has to get rid of all problems of the original, which are basically the Tailed Beast. Sasuke doesn't trust the Tailed Beast and wants them dead because they're the cause of everything that has happened, including the war. Naruto calls bull**** and says the Beasts aren't mindless robots anymore and were only causing destruction because they were forced to because of everyone trying to control them. So basically, Naruto wants to save the Tailed Beasts while Sasuke wants them burnt to a crisp.

But does he not remember that Kurama who has changed considerablly an is helping him out, is inside Naruto? So in order to make his plan a reality, he'll have to kill Naruto and Kurama.

And man oh man did that last panel scare the crap out of me. I literally said "WTF" when I saw it cause I didn't know what just happened. But now I know: Kakashi and Obito....one of then are about to be screwed.

LizardonX
19th June 2013, 4:35 PM
Kishi needs to stop with all this naruto loves sakura crap since its obvious she only wants sasuke. who then wants naruto

While I doubt Kakashi will die from that, it just seems really out of place for the last panel to suddenly show him losing. the healing took too many pages IMO.

Platinum fan.
19th June 2013, 5:40 PM
The latest chapter of Sasuke was rather boring. Orochimaru playing the good guy, Tsunade refusing to die already and pass on her torch to whoever, Karin and Suigetsu just were not funny this chapter, and all and all I was yawning. I give props to Jirayia for going out with a bang and staying dead. Orochimaru should have stayed dead and Tsunade is just delaying her fate. It's not that I hate her and want her dead, it's just the Sannin time is over, and Sakura (despite the lack of build up) is on the road to replacing her, do it already, you're already shoving it in our faces. I have no idea what Orochimaru could be planning, I do not see him simply being a good guy from this point on, it's just hard to believe but I guess we'll see. If he's not a villain anymore then why bring him back?

The thing with Sasuke wanting to burn the Tailed Beast, I suppose this could lead to a Naruto vs Sasuke fight, I want to see Gamakichi cut Sasuke's snake in half if they do fight XD that's the only good thing I found about this chapter, otherwise boring. Couldn't care less about Sakura and Sai's opinion on Sasuke to be honest. At this point it's just not important whether Sakura loves Sasuke or not anymore and I stopped caring. Unless Sakura is going to fight Sasuke at some point, I do not care. Though it would be amusing if they actually made Sakura equal with him. Overall boring as crap chapter. I'm actually looking forward to seeing what happens with Kakashi and Obito. I suppose they'll be in the next thrilling chapter of Sasuke... I mean Naruto.

TsukiMirage
19th June 2013, 5:47 PM
I got to say, I enjoyed the scenes with Orochimaru and co. They're honestly the only redeeming thing about this chapter. Naruto suddenly deciding he wants to save the other Bijuus, even though there was no indication of such beforehand or implication that such a thing was possible, was a little annoying. Don't care about the return of the Gokages.

Platinum fan.
19th June 2013, 5:50 PM
I got to say, I enjoyed the scenes with Orochimaru and co. They're honestly the only redeeming thing about this chapter. Naruto suddenly deciding he wants to save the other Bijuus, even though there was no indication of such beforehand or implication that such a thing was possible, was a little annoying. Don't care about the return of the Gokages.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Naruto bond with one of the Bijuus before bonding with his own? Wasn't in Son Goku who took a liking to him? If so then it would make sense for Naruto to want to save them.

JD
19th June 2013, 5:59 PM
I really wish Tsunade would have died.. it seems like that entire fight with Madara was pretty much pointless now. Also I'm not buying Orochimaru's nice guy act I feel like he is going to stab everyone in the back any second now.

TsukiMirage
19th June 2013, 6:06 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Naruto bond with one of the Bijuus before bonding with his own? Wasn't in Son Goku who took a liking to him? If so then it would make sense for Naruto to want to save them. Naruto bonded with them, but made no show of wanting to "rescue" them before now. At least twice he attempted to destroy the Juubi previously, so so him complaining at Sasuke makes no sense.

DANdotW
19th June 2013, 6:25 PM
Kishi needs to stop with all this naruto loves sakura crap since its obvious she only wants sasuke. who then wants naruto

While I doubt Kakashi will die from that, it just seems really out of place for the last panel to suddenly show him losing. the healing took too many pages IMO.

I saw Kakashi and Obito on equal footing, considering they've both pierced each other.

Mr. Reloaded
19th June 2013, 8:21 PM
Tsunade lived hello? I'm not surprised that the other Kage are still in tack, but she was in half.
I'm guess I'm with Sai on this, I can't trust Sasuke.
And Orochimaru isn't safe either. -_-

gohan5
19th June 2013, 8:41 PM
I saw Kakashi and Obito on equal footing, considering they've both pierced each other.

That's what I think too, seems more like they'll both kill each other in the end. Guess we'll see what happens next.

p96822
19th June 2013, 9:04 PM
I think this chapter was boring at first, but then I though about team 7 new drama that came up with this chapter. We don't know if we can trust Sasuke. How Sasuke want to burn the Jubii down is something that Danzo would do. Sakura knows something that we don't and I want to know what that is. Naruto should know if Sasuke goes rouge on them, he will stop him.

Lorde
19th June 2013, 9:37 PM
Karin's getting more annoying by the chapter, and so is Suigetsu, which is weird since he used to be one of my favorite characters. Anyway, I'm glad Tsunade's alive and that she finished healing the other Kage although again, Orochimaru's change of personality is too sudden and I'm surprised that Tsunade didn't question him further. And the Jiraiya mention was kind of sad since he's the only Sannin who's permanently dead.

Joltik-Kid
19th June 2013, 9:59 PM
Eh, go figure that Tsunade lived :/ And that ending was pretty ominous. The opening was pretty bland though

I just love how Sai, despite being a pretty emotionless guy, can somehow know the feelings of everyone else.

pwnswitchclik
19th June 2013, 10:55 PM
I might have missed something in the past, but how does Orochimaru know that Jiraiya had died?

Mr. Reloaded
19th June 2013, 11:14 PM
I might have missed something in the past, but how does Orochimaru know that Jiraiya had died?

Maybe Sasuke told him, or he just knew because plot.

JD
19th June 2013, 11:38 PM
Maybe Sasuke told him, or he just knew because plot.

I doubt Sasuke knew..he didn't even have any interaction with Nagato and I don't think Obito ever told him Orochimaru probably knew because he's Orochimaru.

DANdotW
19th June 2013, 11:48 PM
Didn't they mention he could see what was going on inside the person his chakra was stored? I can't remember if I'm making that up or not, but if it was true, he could have learned of it multiple times.

Shadow Lucario
20th June 2013, 12:22 AM
Well, seeing as he was revived with the Chakra from Anko and Kabuto, I'd assume he knew because his Chakra was present in people who knew. Kind of like how Minato knew what was happening with Naruto when he saw him.

Lorde
20th June 2013, 12:27 AM
I really hope this is the end of Obito. Not because I don't like him, but because the story keeps dragging on and if Obito dies, Madara won't be able to become the Juubi's jinchuuriki. Hopefully Naruto and Sasuke will put their differences aside and destroy that thing, leaving Madara as the final villain.

Platinum fan.
20th June 2013, 12:48 AM
Obito's been lackluster because he's overshadowed by Madara. It's disappointing really. I hope the war arc ends by the end of this year. Madara and Orochimaru both need to go back to their graves and stay there, Naruto and Sasuke need to have their big finale fight, and we are done, unless they want to try and pull off a part 3 of the series.

TsukiMirage
20th June 2013, 7:06 AM
I think this chapter was boring at first, but then I though about team 7 new drama that came up with this chapter. We don't know if we can trust Sasuke. How Sasuke want to burn the Jubii down is something that Danzo would do. Sakura knows something that we don't and I want to know what that is. Naruto should know if Sasuke goes rouge on them, he will stop him. Not really. Danzo only did things that helped himself, eliminating the Bijuus would help everyone. Even Kushina attempted to eliminate the Kyuubi, and was only stopped by Minato because it would have messed up the balance between them and he foresaw it's power being needed against Obito. Point s, it's an reasonable idea to take the Bijuus off the playing field.

Lorde
21st June 2013, 1:14 AM
Obito's been lackluster because he's overshadowed by Madara.

Personally, I feel that Kishi hyped him too much. I mean once he got the Rinnegan it seemed like he would be unstoppable, but he didn't really use it; he relied on his intangibility while he was fighting Naruto, Kakashi and Guy, and it just seems like a waste of potential.

And seriously, is Kishi ever going to show us what Tsunade really looks like? I'm tired of only getting small glimpses of her older appearance.

PokeMaster366
21st June 2013, 1:25 AM
Personally, I feel that Kishi hyped him too much. I mean once he got the Rinnegan it seemed like he would be unstoppable, but he didn't really use it; he relied on his intangibility while he was fighting Naruto, Kakashi and Guy, and it just seems like a waste of potential.

And seriously, is Kishi ever going to show us what Tsunade really looks like? I'm tired of only getting small glimpses of her older appearance.

Kishi will show us Tsunade's true form around the same time that a.) Tsunade dies and isn't saved by some schmucks, or b.) Kakashi reveals what his full face looks like under his mask. Whichever comes first.

Platinum fan.
21st June 2013, 4:04 PM

Yeah, giving him Rinnegan feels pointless, Madara already had it himself. Tobi lost most of his steam when he turned out to be Obito, though many had guessed that for years.

As for Tsunade, judging from how old her appearance is she looks older then Jiraiya, but maybe that has to do with her jutsu's shortening her life span so maybe she ages quicker? Whatever the case is, we'll probably see her old as dirt form when she's about to die and considering she's been on deaths doorstep twice and come back I would not expect to see it soon.

gohan5
21st June 2013, 10:05 PM
Yeah, giving him Rinnegan feels pointless, Madara already had it himself. Tobi lost most of his steam when he turned out to be Obito, though many had guessed that for years.

As for Tsunade, judging from how old her appearance is she looks older then Jiraiya, but maybe that has to do with her jutsu's shortening her life span so maybe she ages quicker? Whatever the case is, we'll probably see her old as dirt form when she's about to die and considering she's been on deaths doorstep twice and come back I would not expect to see it soon.

I agree he didn't need the Rinnegan, which means essentially Konan died for nothing. Although the reason he took Nagato's Rinnegan was so he could revive Madara with the Rinne Tensei, but Kabuto beat him to it and revived him with the Edo Tensei. I do agree that Tobi was a much more ominous and threatening figure than Obito though and that he probably would have been better off if his identity hadn't been revealed.

That's exactly the case. There's a finite number of cells in the body and since the Mitotic Regeneration rapidly heals and repairs her cells much faster than normally possible the side effect is shortening her lifespan, and thus why her "true" form now looks older than Jiraiya and probably the Third Hokage and elders too by now. The same has been alluded to by Kakashi about Naruto's rapid regeneration because of the Kyuubi.

Shneak
21st June 2013, 10:54 PM
I forgot the chapter came out. I liked it, anyway...

I'm kind of happy to see that Team 7 isn't happy after all. I like that Sasuke wants to do things totally different and I can kind of agree with his intentions to kill the Tailed Beasts. I'm also liking Sai reading Sakura like a book now. Fortunately Sakura isn't as shameless as Karin.

I'm absolutely miffed as to why Kishi wants Tsunade alive. It was a perfect opportunity to kill her off, or even have her killed by Orochimaru only to be reincarnated. I guess Orochimaru has changed big time. I doubt the Kages will be relevant anymore though.

Also hoping the entirety of Obito vs Kakashi wasn't off-panel.

DANdotW
26th June 2013, 10:46 AM
A relatively enjoyable chapter for me. I'm glad we're seeing other people's reactions to Sasuke's defection still. Kakashi knows he should have been killed already.

Lorde
26th June 2013, 10:47 AM
I guess this is truly the end of Obito now. It seems really cruel that he'll be forced to use the Rinne Tensei and give up his own life, but kind of expected since it's necessary for Madara to become the Juubi's jinchuuriki. At least the plot is moving, although the conclusion of Kakashi's fight with Obito was less than spectacular in my opinion.

JD
26th June 2013, 11:22 AM
Wow I didn't think Obito would go down like that I almost feel kind of bad for him he has already been through so much and now this happens.

waffle_x_v
26th June 2013, 11:40 AM
Ding Dong, the b1ch is dead.

Marco The Phoenix
26th June 2013, 1:35 PM
Poor Obito. Doomed from the moment he met Madara. Better to go out this way than under a boulder though I guess.

insanejames
26th June 2013, 2:25 PM
Poor Obito. Doomed from the moment he met Madara. Better to go out this way than under a boulder though I guess.

i agree it a sad way to go, it give you life for another but not by choice but by force. that been said siding with Madara was a death sentence if he knew it or not this moon eye plan some how i doubt that is Madara true intention, or at least what he plans to do wiht it.

Obito could get out of this by taking his own life but i don't think we will be seeing this happen

LizardonX
26th June 2013, 2:58 PM
That puts an end to another round of Kakashi dies speculation.

7 tyranitars
26th June 2013, 3:12 PM
So that is the end of Obito.. Did not expect it to go this fast.

Endless
26th June 2013, 3:24 PM
I really hope Obito dies another way than by Rinne Tensei. He has been so underwhelming the whole War arc and I think that the man who was Tobi deserves a more worthy ending. Hopefully he will take his own life or Kakashi comes after him and finishes him before the justu is complete. However I guess Madara needs to have the ten-tails for him to stand up to both Naruto and the 4 Hokages( especially Hashirama).
I also lack the continuity of Rinne Tensei's drawbacks. Nagato could possibly die because he was already low on chakra and used it on a large amount of people. Obito was guaranteed to die from it, even before he had used much chakra, and that from only reviving one person.

Marco The Phoenix
26th June 2013, 3:45 PM
More Kages please. More Orochimaru please. Less Karin & suigetsu please.

Shneak
26th June 2013, 3:47 PM
Well, that happened quickly. It's actually kind of disappointing that most of it was off-panel.

I'm not sure what Obito expected from Madara. Did he expect him to heal him? He's obviously dying, so it's an opportune time for Madara to sacrifice him. Forcing him is where the cold-blooded is coming from, I guess. I've seen some speculation that Obito's going to revive Rin instead, but I doubt it. Madara has to become mortal to be defeated at this point.

Mr. Reloaded
26th June 2013, 3:53 PM
Obito dies, Madara becomes an Aizen clone and the world is f*** good night.
Let's see how long it takes for Kakashi to get out of that universe.

Marco The Phoenix
26th June 2013, 4:02 PM

No one compares to Aizen.. He knew this would happen before kishi was even born to write it..

Platinum fan.
26th June 2013, 4:24 PM
Oh Obito, what on earth did you come back for? Honestly at this point I think Tobi would have been better off really being the real Madara in weakened form. All this did was ruin the name of the only Uchiha without some backstabbing story strapped onto him, not anymore. This weeks chapter of Sasuke wasn't bad though. I'm glad Kakashi got some panel time to defeat a enemy, even if he's currently in Obito's weird zone space thing. If Obito dies next chapter I'm not sure what to expect. Poor Rin, for some reason I feel she's the real victim here. Her memory being used to fuel this unneeded war on Obito's part. I guess we'll see a even more powerful Madara soon or something. How on earth can any villain top the cheapness of Madara? Maybe we'll find out in the next thrilling chapter of Sasuke.

lolipiece
26th June 2013, 5:45 PM
Bye, Obito, you were a crappy villain, so bye-bye.

Oh look, Madara's coming back to life. More Uchiha nonsense.

Marco The Phoenix
26th June 2013, 6:17 PM
Bye, Obito, you were a crappy villain, so bye-bye.

Oh look, Madara's coming back to life. More Uchiha nonsense.

What's that, you want sasuke to obtain rinnegan now just cause? Well that's nonsense.

nuzamaki90
26th June 2013, 6:47 PM
Obito isn't dead yet, I hate the hell out of his character as of yet but hell he survived everything, he's not just gonna let Madara make him his *****.

That last vision of Rin was sad ill give you guys that, but really, he's strived all his life just to see her face again, and I don't think he'll die before he sees Rin again. And that look Naruto and Minato had made me think they'll help him stop Madara. Obito becoming an anti-hero would be enjoyable just as long as he dies after the war is over.

Joltik-Kid
26th June 2013, 7:18 PM
I'm not sure what Obito expected from Madara. Did he expect him to heal him? He's obviously dying, so it's an opportune time for Madara to sacrifice him. Forcing him is where the cold-blooded is coming from, I guess. I've seen some speculation that Obito's going to revive Rin instead, but I doubt it. Madara has to become mortal to be defeated at this point.
I might be reading too much into this...but Obito told Kakashi before he left that "You may have won this battle, but you will not win the war"... I feel that implies he knew what would happen to him when he left the Kamui world. Know Madara would truly be revived and such

Lorde
26th June 2013, 8:09 PM
I'm pretty sure Obito returned to the battlefield because he was planning on becoming the Juubi's host himself. I mean the fact that Madara had to resort to drastic measures to get Obito to use the Rinne Tensei sort of confirms that he knew Obito had no intention of reviving him with said jutsu.

Platinum fan.
26th June 2013, 8:38 PM
Bah, Obito can die next chapter and I wouldn't care. He's lost all his bite since he became "Obito" He should have just been the real Madara from the start. Anyway I say just finish him off. He doesn't even feel like a threat anymore. All that buildup for this villain and this is how he turns out? Lame.

Shneak
27th June 2013, 6:21 AM
Yeah, it's kind of a flop for Obito's character. He lost his "threat" status after he launched the War at the Kage Summit. It seems like he's just being used to make Madara an even bigger final villain.

I think it's a cool twist that Madara can control Zetsu, since Obito's White side is apparently turning to a Black Zetsu.

TsukiMirage
27th June 2013, 7:56 AM
Honestly didn't care much for the fight between Kakashi and Obito, though I shouldn't have expected much. Anyway, glad Madara's finally getting off his *** and doing something. It was pretty cold the way he began to take Obito over with his will, similar to the way Obito originally lost control after seeing Rin die. It's about time we got on with things. Alright chapter.

Platinum fan.
27th June 2013, 3:53 PM
Yeah, it's kind of a flop for Obito's character. He lost his "threat" status after he launched the War at the Kage Summit. It seems like he's just being used to make Madara an even bigger final villain.

I think it's a cool twist that Madara can control Zetsu, since Obito's White side is apparently turning to a Black Zetsu.

They go through the trouble of giving him Rinnegan, killing Konan, and getting a much more threatening looking mask and he turns out to be mediocre? Madara has stolen the show as final villain. At this point what on earth could top Madara?

Lorde
27th June 2013, 4:36 PM

Madara was already an Aizen clone imo. He was overpowered from the start with his "making meteors fall from the sky" jutsu and his immortality made him impossible to defeat. He'll become a lot more broken when he becomes the Juubi's host - if that's even possible. I swear Kishi has written himself into a corner where Madara is involved.

JD
27th June 2013, 6:59 PM

Nah man Madara wishes he was an Aizen clone if anything he reminds me of Yhwach :p

But Madara isn't really broken he was actually defeated in the past by Hashirama and he is about to be defeated again.

Platinum fan.
29th June 2013, 2:19 AM
Nah man Madara wishes he was an Aizen clone if anything he reminds me of Yhwach :p

But Madara isn't really broken he was actually defeated in the past by Hashirama and he is about to be defeated again.

I'm actually hoping Madara defeats Hashirama this time around. Why? To make the battle outcome different. Madara is stronger now then he was back then or something like that. I forgot how Madara became so uber broken, but let him beat Hashirama then have Naruto and friends be the ones to destroy Madara, then they can finally say their generation has surpassed the old one and give all the dead Hokages the middle finger. Bonus points if they destroy Orochimaru along with Madara.

Lorde
29th June 2013, 6:40 AM

Yeah he was defeated, but the key phrase is in the past. Right now he's invincible with an indestructible body and unlimited chakra. And just wait until he absorbs the Juubi and becomes it jinchuuriki. He's gonna become completely broken and even more glorified than before.

J Ken
29th June 2013, 6:45 AM
Yeah he was defeated, but the key phrase is in the past. Right now he's invincible with an indestructible body and unlimited chakra. And just wait until he absorbs the Juubi and becomes it jinchuuriki. He's gonna become completely broken and even more glorified than before.

I agree with you. I like Madara but he is too haxed. I think that him letting the alliance almost beat the Juubi is also pretty dumb, I know he wants to face Hashirama but he should have just challenged him head on instead of giving the good guys a chance to foil the plan that he wasted his entire life on. Also killing off Obito like that will be a real waste of time.

Platinum fan.
29th June 2013, 11:37 PM
Kinda random, but I there are certain characters I wonder if they are still alive or not, and what fate will happen to them. I'm mainly thinking of Yamato, Anko, and to a lesser extent Black Zetsu. I don't know how Black Zetsu will be dealt with but I wonder if Yamato and Anko will ever make a comeback, despite the fact that neither are really needed anymore, especially poor Yamato. His job as Naruto's babysitter is no longer required.

Shneak
30th June 2013, 1:39 AM

There's going to be a gap of time between Madara being reincarnated as a human and then becoming the jinchuuriki. I'm guessing he'll be killed in that gap. I doubt he'll become the jinchuuriki. If he does, I could see the individual tailed beasts rebelling.

TsukiMirage
30th June 2013, 3:44 AM
There's going to be a gap of time between Madara being reincarnated as a human and then becoming the jinchuuriki. I'm guessing he'll be killed in that gap. I doubt he'll become the jinchuuriki. If he does, I could see the individual tailed beasts rebelling. A living Madara would still have access to his prefect Susanoo and Hungry Path's chakra absorption. So he won't have anything to fear, especially since Hashirama and the other Hokages would still be tied up holding the Juubi down til he actually takes it in himself. And if the other Bijuus could rebel, they would have done so by now. Besides, him not becoming the Juubi would be a lame waste of this arc.

J Ken
1st July 2013, 12:27 AM
The war arc kinda was a lame waste IMO

So many people got shafted only it was kinda sad. I also find the Konoha 11 being useful now to be dumb as they should have been useful the entire time. It just downgrades the war that they apparently "saved" all these new moves now when they could have used them to end the war faster.

Shadow Lucario
1st July 2013, 12:42 AM
The war arc kinda was a lame waste IMO

So many people got shafted only it was kinda sad. I also find the Konoha 11 being useful now to be dumb as they should have been useful the entire time. It just downgrades the war that they apparently "saved" all these new moves now when they could have used them to end the war faster.

You never use your best move first. And seeing as at first their enemies were so many Zetsu, in the end, would it really have sped up anything?

Marco The Phoenix
1st July 2013, 12:55 AM
I'm kinda hoping this war is over soon. The only thing left I care to see is what Orochimaru is going to do, & madara & hashi' s fight. If it happens.

pwnswitchclik
1st July 2013, 1:53 AM
With the Rinne Tensei, isn't Madara going to become mortal? If Edo Tensei Hashirama goes through the rule of immortality as other Edo Tensei subjects, then when might beat Madara once again. Or am I missing something?

Lorde
1st July 2013, 2:06 AM
With the Rinne Tensei, isn't Madara going to become mortal? If Edo Tensei Hashirama goes through the rule of immortality as other Edo Tensei subjects, then when might beat Madara once again. Or am I missing something?

Sure Madara would become mortal again, but the others would only have a small window of opportunity in which to beat him since once he absorbs the Juubi, he'll be invincible again and he'll complete his Eye of the Moon plan. The Allied Shinobi Forces would have to stop Madara before he can become the jinchuuriki, which would still be pretty difficult.

Platinum fan.
1st July 2013, 2:24 AM
I thought Madara was invincible right now. Other then Jinchuuriki junk what can't he do? If he does become a Jinchuuriki, I wonder if he'll have the Jinchuuriki struggle of fighting over chakra and taking over the body stuff that Naruto went through or will Madara be so uber that he can just control the Jinchuuriki once it's inside his body.

J Ken
1st July 2013, 3:24 AM
The awkward moment is when Madara absorbs the Juubi and get's completely overwhelmed by it.

SharpedoX
1st July 2013, 3:32 PM

Exactly what I was thinking. Perhaps a foreshadow of his own downfall? Personally, I'm tired of how godly-like he's being portrayed.

TsukiMirage
1st July 2013, 6:19 PM
You never use your best move first. And seeing as at first their enemies were so many Zetsu, in the end, would it really have sped up anything? Doesn't really work. The Alliance had no idea that they would end up facing the Edo Summons or the Juubi. They only knew about the last few Akatsuki members and Zetsu clones. So it doesn't really make sense that they were holding back in strength.

Sure Madara would become mortal again, but the others would only have a small window of opportunity in which to beat him since once he absorbs the Juubi, he'll be invincible again and he'll complete his Eye of the Moon plan. The Allied Shinobi Forces would have to stop Madara before he can become the jinchuuriki, which would still be pretty difficult. Even mortal, Madara is basically invincible between Susanoo and chakra absorption.

The awkward moment is when Madara absorbs the Juubi and get's completely overwhelmed by it. That's unlikely. Madara probably won't lose control until after he has been beaten by Naruto and Sasuke, otherwise there would be no point in even allowing Madara to take it in.

Platinum fan.
1st July 2013, 8:53 PM
I'd actually love to see Madara lose control of the Juubi the minute he absorbs it. The old Uchiha bites off more then he can chew and then Naruto can taunt him about how it's not so easy dealing with a monster with chakra inside you. Oh I would love that to happen :D

Lorde
2nd July 2013, 7:45 PM
I'd actually love to see Madara lose control of the Juubi the minute he absorbs it. The old Uchiha bites off more then he can chew and then Naruto can taunt him about how it's not so easy dealing with a monster with chakra inside you. Oh I would love that to happen :D

I'd love for that to happen, but Madara seems evil and strong enough to handle the Juubi imo.

Anyway, I heard some people on another forum talking about the possibility of Obito reviving Rin or the dead Allied Shinobi Forces ninja using Rinne Tensei instead of reviving Madara. That would be the ultimate troll lol. I wonder if that's what Kishi is planning.

LizardonX
2nd July 2013, 7:55 PM
The window of mortality will last as long as it takes for Naruto to beat him, remember the sasori fight where 3 minutes of poison was spread out over several episodes?

J Ken
2nd July 2013, 7:57 PM
I can't wait to laugh at Madara and Hashirama when they both get pwned. It's just about time that they get surpassed already.

7 tyranitars
3rd July 2013, 10:03 AM
I didn't expect that.. Kinda funny to see Madara getting screwed over big time.

overlimit22
3rd July 2013, 10:39 AM
The whole chapter gave an unexpected turn in my opinion, but It looks like things are going to heat up even more now.

Lorde
3rd July 2013, 10:44 AM
Gahahaha! Yes Obito, yes! Troll Madara and the Allied Shinobi Forces with one single move! I'm so glad he didn't go down and has become the Juubi's jinchuuriki instead, although the actual process was anti-climactic; we've waited so long for either Obito or Madara to accomplish this, but it was so sudden. Whatever though, Obito redeemed himself in my eyes.

waffle_x_v
3rd July 2013, 11:26 AM
Wow, he actually did it. Damn, talk about plot twist.

JD
3rd July 2013, 12:14 PM
So I guess last chapter wasn't the end of Obito then?

nuzamaki90
3rd July 2013, 2:47 PM
This was a good f***ing read, Kishi got me big time towards the end of the chapter.

Just like I said last week, Obito wasn't done with the story yet lol and I love how he trolled everyone in the ninja world, everyone who thought he was going to die from last week, and everyone who ever said he would be or is a terrible villain. That last panel was a big middle finger to all the nonbelievers.

I gotta admit though, the chapter had me on edge, I really thought Obito died when Minato cut his arm, and I started feeling bad and what not, and then he started talking again and I facepalm'd. And I guess Madara thinks everyone, and probably himself are gonna die now that Obito has the abilities to put the ME Plan in action in a matter of minutes.

LizardonX
3rd July 2013, 3:20 PM
Obito has moved up in the ninja badass rankings

Mr. Reloaded
3rd July 2013, 3:26 PM
Plot twist not bad! Obito job well done! Maybe this arc won't end so badly.
Meaning Aizen is in his prison laughing a Madara's failure.

Platinum fan.
3rd July 2013, 3:44 PM
So Obito lives to become the Juubi. Now we have two monsters running around. Other then that twist, there was nothing really interesting about this chapter. I didn't care for Obito's flashback with Minato, Kakashi, and Rin, only because it's been done to death and loses importance the more it's shoved in my face. I didn't even care for Minato finding out Obito is the villain. Really, I didn't care at all. So overall a very yawning chapter for me. I guess it's good Obito wasn't killed off yet but I hope the next Sasuke chapter is more interesting. I still find this war arc in BW...that means Bad Writing!

JD
3rd July 2013, 4:06 PM
I have to admit I was pleased with both Bleach and Naruto this week Obito becoming the Jinchuriki of the Jubi and then Bambietta's boobs.

I wonder what Kakashi is going to do when he returns to the battlefield is he still going to try to defeat Obito?

XanderCage
3rd July 2013, 4:46 PM
How did Obito become the Jinchuuriki? I didn't see any seal or anything. It seems to me that he was cut down and dying, and then magically became the jinchuuriki.

nuzamaki90
3rd July 2013, 4:54 PM
He was using the sealing Jutsu the entire time while using the rest of his chakra to reverse Madara's Jutsu. The seal was most likely hidden as surprise, but obviously in the panel where he got his arm cut, he was done sealing seconds before.

That amazing chakra control of the Uchiha really bit the Alliance in the *** with this one.

J Ken
3rd July 2013, 5:03 PM
Madara got screwed. lol Hopefully at this point Obito surpassed both Madara and Hashirama because I'm not fond of the fact that despite how much they try to make it seem that the past generation was surpassed by the current one Madara and Hashirama are the only ones who seem absolutely untouchable. It just contradicts that idea.

Joltik-Kid
3rd July 2013, 5:55 PM
Am I the only one who say this coming? Obito made it pretty clear last chapter that the war was over... he was either gonna revive Madara or become the Jinjuriki himself. Turns out it was the latter, which is awesome

Lorde
3rd July 2013, 7:26 PM
I wonder if Obito used Izanagi or something. That might explain how he was able to survive Minato's attack; he was covering his right eye after all.

Either way, I'm glad Madara's little plan didn't go the way he wanted, although he didn't really seem that bothered by it. I guess Madara just doesn't take anything seriously.

J Ken
3rd July 2013, 10:58 PM
Well he's immortal he doesn't really have much to worry for considering that he can easily avoid any of their sealing attempts.

Marco The Phoenix
3rd July 2013, 11:07 PM
Obito is still Lame. Waiting for him to lose.. AGAIN.. This wasn't even surprising. Still a decent chapter though.

RasenShuriken6
4th July 2013, 12:27 AM
The whole chapter gave an unexpected turn in my opinion, but It looks like things are going to heat up even more now.

I agree. I really didn't see Obito becoming the 10 tails jinchuuriki at all. Things have definitely gotten interesting with this chapter.

-Raiga-
4th July 2013, 4:05 AM
Obito is still Lame. Waiting for him to lose.. AGAIN.. This wasn't even surprising. Still a decent chapter though.

Okay dude, whatever you say. I don't think ANYONE actually saw this coming, while reading the chapter.

A few chapters ago, sure, but not in obito AND madara's current state.

Shneak
4th July 2013, 4:37 AM
SON OF A-

I can't predict this manga anymore. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

Where do we go from here. Obito goes from nearly dead to the most powerful shinobi to ever exist. Madara goes from dead to still dead and apparently not phased by Obito screwing him over.

Lorde
4th July 2013, 4:42 AM
Well he's immortal he doesn't really have much to worry for considering that he can easily avoid any of their sealing attempts.

Yeah, but now he won't be able to complete his Eye of the Moon plan. Madara's indifference is unnerving. It makes me think that he has some other plan up his sleeve.

Marco The Phoenix
4th July 2013, 4:42 AM
Okay dude, whatever you say. I don't think ANYONE actually saw this coming, while reading the chapter.

A few chapters ago, sure, but not in obito AND madara's current state.

I'm not surprised with what kishi writes anymore. I didn't say I saw it coming, I said I wasn't surprised as in, when I saw it I wasn't surprised. Obviously you don't have to like my opinion though. & still I say, he's lame, I know a few others that agree.

TsukiMirage
4th July 2013, 6:46 AM
Am I the only annoyed with Naruto? He seemingly knew what Obito was really planning but didn't say anything til afterward? Where the heck was him in trying to stop Obito? He's beginning to border on the idiotic.

Anyway, that was a great twist, though it would have been much better had Madara showed at least some sign of being upset or outsmarted. Minato was awesome, Hashirama and Tobirama were nice, and Sarutobi was depressing what with him not being allowed to do anything. Was also cool to see Sasuke actually listen to Hashirama and take the threat serious.

J Ken
4th July 2013, 7:07 AM
Yeah, but now he won't be able to complete his Eye of the Moon plan. Madara's indifference is unnerving. It makes me think that he has some other plan up his sleeve.

I understand what you mean. Maybe his plan is too merge himself with Obito/Juubi. With his will being part of Obito it doesn't sound like a stretch. Plus with that we can finish off all 3 threats at once.

-Raiga-
5th July 2013, 1:02 AM
I'm not surprised with what kishi writes anymore. I didn't say I saw it coming, I said I wasn't surprised as in, when I saw it I wasn't surprised. Obviously you don't have to like my opinion though. & still I say, he's lame, I know a few others that agree.

Obito simply being the masked man is lame. Obito going from 1 arm dude with a hole in his spine casting a sealing jutsu, and then becoming essentially the strongest on the planet, is cool. They don't have to be related ya know? I for one still think obito being the fake madara was the stupidest decision made in the manga, but that doesn't mean it can't get better. And judging from 99% of the thread, I think most agree.

Platinum fan.
5th July 2013, 4:40 PM
Truthfully I want the war arc over as soon as possible so we can get into the aftermath of what happens next. What happens with the Gokage after all this? Do they stay allies after uniting? What will Sasuke's future be after the war? Will he rejoin Team Seven full time? Will he and Naruto become true rivals to get the Hokage crown? Will that lead up to a part 3? And if so who would be a villain to top Madara and please do not let it be Orochimaru. I still want him to just die off panel and pretend his revival never happened. Not a fan of characters coming back from the dead, when they have nothing left to give.

-Raiga-
5th July 2013, 6:20 PM
Will that lead up to a part 3?

Considering how much the second half of this arc has rushed EVERYTHING, I'm somehow doubting kishimoto will start a part 3 and dig a deeper hole for himself.

Shadow Lucario
5th July 2013, 11:24 PM
Not a fan of characters coming back from the dead, when they have nothing left to give.

Someone shoulda told Toriyama that. Besides, Orochimaru has a lot to give. He's researched just about everything in the world and if it wasn't for him, this war would have went south a lot faster for the Alliance. Orochimaru doesn't need to be a villain to give anything to the manga.

Platinum fan.
7th July 2013, 2:59 PM
Someone shoulda told Toriyama that. Besides, Orochimaru has a lot to give. He's researched just about everything in the world and if it wasn't for him, this war would have went south a lot faster for the Alliance. Orochimaru doesn't need to be a villain to give anything to the manga.

Orochimaru was a natural villain. You mean to tell me after failing to get Sasuke's body and then coming back to life and then getting his arms back he's just going to be a good guy? Really? Why give Orochimaru his arms back if he's not going to be a villain? Why bring him back if he's not plotting some kind of scheme? We don't really know what Orochimaru's objective is, he just said he didn't want to be part of Madara's war.

As for him reviving the Hokages, well so far it hasn't done that much. Madara and Obito are both still alive with their Juubi and with Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura as the new Sannin, they'll probably end of saving the day themselves to cement their legacy as Sannin. Not to mention all the points taken in part 1 to make sure the Hokages and Orochimaru's arms could not be revived was just thrown out the window when Orochimaru was brought back. Seriously are they really going to have Orochimaru be the final villain of Naruto? And if not, then what he's going to be a neutral party? Why not just keep him dead and let the Alliance fight their own battles?

Lorde
8th July 2013, 8:46 PM
I'm just glad that Obito didn't revive all the deceased Allied ninja. That would've been a bad move on Kishi's part given how infamous he's become for messing around with the concept of death. Also, as someone already pointed out, why did Naruto stay quiet about Obito's plan to become the Juubi's jinchuuriki? I mean he could've at least done something about it.

JD
9th July 2013, 12:14 AM
New chapter tonight or tomorrow.

pwnswitchclik
9th July 2013, 1:45 AM
New chapter tonight or tomorrow.

Mind if I ask the source of that?

Edit:nvm

Lorde
9th July 2013, 7:46 AM
It seems Obito has lost his memory, or something like that since he didn't seem to recognize his own name. The Juubi probably took over completely. And oh look, Madara has a trump card. Why am I not surprised? My only real complaint about this new chapter is that Hashirama and Tobirama being cut in half isn't very dramatic since they're immortal anyway.

nuzamaki90
9th July 2013, 8:29 AM
Obito just killed two of the immortal kages with a great bear hug

Unless they're still alive and the last page was just a troll like the one from two weeks ago.

Edit: It was Just wood clones lol

JD
9th July 2013, 8:54 AM
Jeez I wonder how the ninja alliance is going to get out of this one.. it would appear that Obito is stronger than Hashirama. But Obito has redeemed himself in my eyes he looks final villain material now.

Lorde
9th July 2013, 10:32 AM
he looks final villain material now.

I would have said the same thing last week when all signs pointed to that, but not now that it's been revealed that Madara has a trump card for just such an occasion. I'm 99.9% certain that he's set to become the final villain after that revelation.

lolipiece
9th July 2013, 10:54 AM
My God, how long is this final battle going to take?

It's been how long since Tobi's not-reveal was? Over 30 chapters ago? Wow.

waffle_x_v
9th July 2013, 2:25 PM
This feels like the aizen butterfly thing all over again.

Platinum fan.
9th July 2013, 4:54 PM
Boring. I found this chapter of Sasuke boring. All it did was tell us Obito is stronger then Hashirama. That is sooooo scary. Since Obito is not calling himself Obito I guess it's safe to say that's the Juubi talking or something, or maybe he's evolved beyond the need of a name now. Either way I was bored. When is this going to end? There's so much cheap factor going on that it makes this fight not enjoyable as it should be. So overall a boring chapter for me. When Sakura asked Hinata to explain what happened I wanted Hinata to say "But you didn't say please" I don't know why I want such a random thing, but I need some comedy in this lackluster war fight.

pwnswitchclik
9th July 2013, 5:23 PM
Is it me or did Obito used one of the Six Path modes to strip the 1st and the 2nd of their souls?!!

uber gon
9th July 2013, 5:52 PM
Gamakichi must be really wishing he stayed home this day.

Lorde
9th July 2013, 6:04 PM
It looks like Obito's just going to rampage around instead of actually casting the Infinite Tsukuyomi. I'm sure Madara will be the one to activate it once he uses his trump card which will conveniently turn the tide in his favor. I was really getting my hopes up for Obito, but this chapter set the story back some more imo.

pwnswitchclik
9th July 2013, 6:56 PM
Madara's Trump Card? I'm betting it's something related to Rin, I have no arguments to substantiate this, it's just a bet.

RasenShuriken6
10th July 2013, 12:21 AM
Here's my question. Where the heck is the rest of the alliance? This war might as well be against the leaf village because nobody else is even doing anything.

Joltik-Kid
10th July 2013, 2:06 AM
So I guess Naruto has to pull more power out of his ***? Seriously, this power scale thing is getting ridiculously close to DBZ, minus no Planet Busting

Shneak
10th July 2013, 2:10 AM
Obito is unbeatable. The fact that Hashirama and Tobirama are immortal isn't the important part. It's that he tore them both apart in a blink of the eye. The only thing that could stop him is himself (since he's clearly not in control) or Madara's genjutsu.

I'm glad Madara's not sitting around anymore, but if course there's another secret plan B. How can a trump card have a trump card?

miles0624
10th July 2013, 6:08 AM
Action A: Madara sets the plan in motion casting the moon eye plan. And either Sasuke or Sakura are one of the ones to break it. Sasuke because he can come up with some type of Sharigan counter. Sakura because since the beginning she has been stated to be excellent at using Genjustu, but has never been shown to use it. (Or Kurenai if she dropped the baby somewhere.)

Action B: Madara's second plan fails and he is destroyed by obito (the only way he could possibly be destroyed at this point.) Then somehow, the Konoha 11 (Plus maybe the Kages and some other random ninja) use the power of Friendship and combined Justus to defeat Obito. Oh, and in this scenario Temari and Sakura die.

After all of this, we learn that Sasuke has found a way to permanently destroy the the tailed beast. He turns the kages on the alliance then kills Killer Bee. After that, Naruto and Sasuke begin to have the final fight. Before Sasuke deals a decisive blow, Kakashi blocks it. With Tsunade with the kages busy and Sakura dead, he dies. Then Naruto defeats and kills sasuke leaving just him and Sai the last members of his team.

Somewhere, Tsunade dies making Naruto Hokage. We find Yamato but he dies too. Then, out of nowhere, Anko and Ikibi come back to do the Chunnin exams for Konohamura et al.

If it happens in any form like this I called it.

MotherRussia
10th July 2013, 6:35 AM
That is highly unlikely. Anyways, as for Obito, Madara is probably gonna stop him. However, it will be the hardest opponent he's ever faced, since I think Yamato/one of the hokages stated that he's focused his attacks more and can attack with strategy rather than randomly shoot out attacks. Overall the chapter was mediocre at best, and extremely short, providing only a small amount of new information. On a side note, did anyone else think that the fact that Minato had sealed the Yin chakra of Kurama inside him before he died, so he got to use the tailed beast mode as well?