PDA

View Full Version : Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116

Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama
3rd December 2013, 1:36 PM
Remember the Gentle Fist also cuts off Chakra networks so if Hinata hits her with it, Sakura cannot heal her internal injuries. Combined with the Byakugan, Hyugas are Taijutsu slayers. Fighting one up close is asking to die. I would say Sakura could fight at a distance but she has no skills beyond medical fighting skills which require her to be up close. Sakura's only hope would be to strike first and hope that one blow knocks her out. If they ever did fight it could end up being the Kunoichi version of Neji and Lee.

Well for fighting from a distance, I think she could smash the ground to attack Hinata. Like how she did when she and Naruto had fought Kakashi at the beginning of Shippiden. Not saying it would work, but just a thought.

Platinum fan.
3rd December 2013, 3:29 PM
Sakura supposedly has very good chakra control, so maybe her chakra network wouldn't be entirely cut off by Hinata's Gentle Fist style. I just don't think Hinata could beat Sakura, although I like Hinata more than her and I wish that Hinata could prove herself as a good fighter, but that dream is over now.

It shouldn't matter how good chakra control is, if your cut off your cut off. She might recover it more quickly, but it would take away her Hulk strength and healing long enough for Hinata to just repeatedly strike every chakra point in her body, and destroy every internal organ. She also has the Hyuga fighting stance and Byakugan which increase her chances of not getting hit by Taijutsu. Hyuga's are best defeated at a distance like Kidomaru was doing with Neji. I'm not saying Sakura would lose, but in a sparring fight, Hinata has the edge. Hyuga was confirmed to be the strongest Taijutsu fighting style in Konoha. Sakura's only saving grace is that Hinata herself hasn't shown to be a slayer like Neji, so again it depends on who strikes first. Neither are speedy ninjas.

Lorde
3rd December 2013, 9:42 PM
Well for fighting from a distance, I think she could smash the ground to attack Hinata. Like how she did when she and Naruto had fought Kakashi at the beginning of Shippiden. Not saying it would work, but just a thought.

That's probably the only way Sakura could fight at a distance since she's not very good with long range ninjutsu. I know she supposedly knows genjutsu too, but she hasn't showcased any in the manga so I'm going to assume that she only knows how to dispel genjutsu and not actually how to use it.

4th December 2013, 2:23 AM
That's probably the only way Sakura could fight at a distance since she's not very good with long range ninjutsu. I know she supposedly knows genjutsu too, but she hasn't showcased any in the manga so I'm going to assume that she only knows how to dispel genjutsu and not actually how to use it.

To be honest, I feel as if that could have been a great addition to her. It's a shame they dropped it, but yeah, I believe she doesn't know how to use any.

Lorde
4th December 2013, 7:52 AM
The newest chapter is out. It seems Madara can't use his eyes for some reason, but he was able to absorb Hashirama's senjutsu chakra somehow. Seeing Sasuke attempting to kill Madara with Amaterasu and then with his sword was great though; I'm glad he's not just standing around like Naruto was. And poor Obito: being forced to fight via Black Zetsu is degrading especially since he's close to dying. It seems Madara does plan to capture the Bijuu after all.

deathseer
4th December 2013, 8:37 AM
Uggh. Enough with the damn Bijuu already. Can't they focus on something else ffs?

justinjiaxinghu
4th December 2013, 12:33 PM
Uggh. Enough with the damn Bijuu already. Can't they focus on something else ffs?

The Bijuu have been crucial to the storyline all the way through the manga, from Naruto being "excluded" to the Akatsuki's goal and now to this.

It seems Madara can't be harmed now. Interesting.

4th December 2013, 12:48 PM
I've always been interested in what Madara would say to Sasuke, it's obvious he would have said that. But looks like something else obvious is going to happen. Madara wants to become the Sage.

LightningMaster95
4th December 2013, 1:52 PM
The newest chapter is out. It seems Madara can't use his eyes for some reason, but he was able to absorb Hashirama's senjutsu chakra somehow. Seeing Sasuke attempting to kill Madara with Amaterasu and then with his sword was great though; I'm glad he's not just standing around like Naruto was. And poor Obito: being forced to fight via Black Zetsu is degrading especially since he's close to dying. It seems Madara does plan to capture the Bijuu after all.
his real eyes are with nagato and the other with obito
i like how this chapter actually showed that madara being brought back to life wasnt really a bad thing, and
madara>>>sasuke his only powerful attack other than susanno proved worthless against madara,shows that theyre not even in the same league even with just ems

Platinum fan.
4th December 2013, 4:52 PM
I actually forgot there was a new chapter out. I read it, nothing special. Black Zetsu's purpose finally being shown was nice. This whole time I kept wondering why keep Black Zetsu alive. Well, that was answered at last. I was surprised that Obito was still alive. I thought for sure he be dead now. The poor guy, just let him go to Rin already. It's what he wants. The highlight of this issue for me was Sasuke. Sasuke not wasting anytime using Amaterasu on Madara right off that bat, was my favorite part of the chapter. No talking, no waiting, no warning. Sasuke went in for the kill. And when Madara asked Sasuke to join him, Sasuke pretty much gave him the finger. Sasuke even berated Madara for leaving his Edo Tensei form. Thank you for acknowledging that, Sasuke. I hope Sasuke's the one to deal the killing blow to Madara now. I never realized taking off your clothes/armor was a quick way to beat Amaterasu. The samurai did the same thing in the Gokage summit. I have a feeling someone else is going to die, it might be Sai. With Sasuke back, Sai is no longer needed. In okay chapter, Sasuke truly made this one for me, even though he couldn't kill the overpowered Madara. Just go away Madara. Even your own blood hates you (Sasuke)

RIN IS ALWAYS WATCHING YOU!

LightningMaster95
4th December 2013, 8:42 PM
madara was badass hes fighting against hashirama sasuke naruto the kages and the army with no eyes and to me sasuke is a wimp for having to attack madara from behind if youre going to attack someone do it from the front if your not a coward

Lorde
4th December 2013, 9:51 PM
I really think Sasuke was the hero of this chapter; I still don't trust him but I'm glad he went ahead and tried to kill Madara, which other characters should have done as well. I also loved how Madara asked Sasuke to join his side; it showed how overconfident he is and part of me would've liked to see everyone's reactions if Sasuke had accepted.

Platinum fan.
4th December 2013, 10:10 PM
I really think Sasuke was the hero of this chapter; I still don't trust him but I'm glad he went ahead and tried to kill Madara, which other characters should have done as well. I also loved how Madara asked Sasuke to join his side; it showed how overconfident he is and part of me would've liked to see everyone's reactions if Sasuke had accepted.

I'd be more concerned about Orochimaru. I don't think he's a threat right now, but who knows what kind of upgrade he might get to stay on the radar. But after Madara, it's hard to take any villain seriously. I use to think Pain was overpowered but compared to Madara, he looks down right mortal. Poor Pain. I still think there will be a Naruto vs Sasuke battle before the series is over. Storyline wise it is the strongest point of the Naruto series, even taking over the Hokage plot. I just wonder how they can pull it off now? Sasuke turned down a Uchiha of all people, which still shocks me so right now he and Naruto are on the same page. I guess they can battle over the Hokage chair while everyone else takes bets on who will win. I really want to see Naruto vs Sasuke already DX

Jb
5th December 2013, 1:13 AM
madara was badass hes fighting against hashirama sasuke naruto the kages and the army with no eyes and to me sasuke is a wimp for having to attack madara from behind if youre going to attack someone do it from the front if your not a coward

what, dude they're ninja, they take the best opening they can get

Lorde
5th December 2013, 3:14 AM
I'd be more concerned about Orochimaru. I don't think he's a threat right now, but who knows what kind of upgrade he might get to stay on the radar. But after Madara, it's hard to take any villain seriously. I use to think Pain was overpowered but compared to Madara, he looks down right mortal. Poor Pain. I still think there will be a Naruto vs Sasuke battle before the series is over. Storyline wise it is the strongest point of the Naruto series, even taking over the Hokage plot. I just wonder how they can pull it off now? Sasuke turned down a Uchiha of all people, which still shocks me so right now he and Naruto are on the same page. I guess they can battle over the Hokage chair while everyone else takes bets on who will win. I really want to see Naruto vs Sasuke already DX

I can't see how Orochimaru could be more broken than Madara at this point, even with all his old jutsu back in his possession. Madara really seems like the final villain now, although I'm a bit upset that he's going after the Bijuu. It's like we're back at the start of the war now that Madara has to collect them again.

Platinum fan.
5th December 2013, 3:36 AM
I can't see how Orochimaru could be more broken than Madara at this point, even with all his old jutsu back in his possession. Madara really seems like the final villain now, although I'm a bit upset that he's going after the Bijuu. It's like we're back at the start of the war now that Madara has to collect them again.

Trust me I don't consider Orochimaru a threat to Naruto or Sasuke, and for all we know he is only here to Edo Tensei the Dead Hokages. I still think bringing Orochimaru back was a waste. His story is over and he's been out classed by too many other characters including his right hand man, so I'm not looking forward to whatever it is he does. Madara should be the final villain, because there's no way they could top Madara. As far as Madara going after the Bijuu's, I think this is a opportunity for Madara to break even his own cheapness scale be beating them all. I wonder if the Bijuu will all fuse with Naruto. This series has already thrown all logic out the window so why not?

LightningMaster95
5th December 2013, 4:00 AM
what, dude they're ninja, they take the best opening they can get

well kishi has spent 600 chapters showing them not acting like real ninjas, so its hard to understand why kishimoto changed that.
kishi has only treated a couple of people as true ninjas to name a few (danzo itachi shishui) sasuke has been treated like a baby that needs protection from everyone, he hasnt become a real true ninja he shown some attributes of one but always goes back to the way he was

justinjiaxinghu
5th December 2013, 1:49 PM
Madara is way too OP right now oh my god. Absorbing Ninjutsu, possessing sage art, and being pretty much immune to everything. His direct challenge to the entire army is also another example of just how confident he is in his abilities.

Jb
5th December 2013, 4:11 PM
Am I the only one that doesn't like how OP Madara is? I mean, when the Akatsuki appeared, most ninja where deemed irrelevant. Then when Pain appeared, everyone seemed irrelevant. Then we got edo Nagato who I though was OP, then Obito with Rinne and Sharigan. I mean damn. The power is just so inconstant.

I wouldn't mind if Naruto and friends had constant training but I haven't him do anything effort wise that should put him on the level of these guys.

i mean, at least goku trained for his power ups

Platinum fan.
5th December 2013, 7:04 PM
Am I the only one that doesn't like how OP Madara is? I mean, when the Akatsuki appeared, most ninja where deemed irrelevant. Then when Pain appeared, everyone seemed irrelevant. Then we got edo Nagato who I though was OP, then Obito with Rinne and Sharigan. I mean damn. The power is just so inconstant.

I wouldn't mind if Naruto and friends had constant training but I haven't him do anything effort wise that should put him on the level of these guys.

i mean, at least goku trained for his power ups

You're not. I guess you don't read my constant rants on Madara, lol.

There's very little I like about the Madara character. I think he makes a fine final villain but the build up to him and his being able to do anything makes me not care for the character. They spent a lot of time gearing up Obito to be the final villain. He had interactions with all the main players to the point he knows them by name, and created new grudges in the story but then he's traded for the real Madara who just seems to be finishing what he started long before most the characters were even born. I feel like he has no connections with anyone but Hashirama, Obito, and Tobimara, which makes me care even less for this fight with him. Naruto and Sasuke are just stopping a generic villain, not one they personally knew like Obito became. But that's just me.

As far as the power thing goes, I've already said I use to think Pain was OP until Madara. Even Edo Tensei Nagato made regular Pain look almost laughably easy. I think Pain was the last villain I truly liked. He was overpowered to a extent but had weaknesses and flaws that could be exploited if you knew how to. Beyond him everyone else is just too much. Naruto does usually train for his powerups. The only one he didn't was Kyuubi Mode. Everything else Naruto usually does train for.

Kazuki Mirai
5th December 2013, 10:03 PM
Madara is practically this series' Aizen. Not too surprising. I can only hope that this fiasco be over quickly because I cannot stand seeing him further. No, doing all these excellent feats does not make a good villain. He has so little characterization other than being evil because the world suxxorz. Really. What is up with shonen mangas and their overpowered antagonists.

Lorde
5th December 2013, 10:29 PM
Madara is way too OP right now oh my god. Absorbing Ninjutsu, possessing sage art, and being pretty much immune to everything. His direct challenge to the entire army is also another example of just how confident he is in his abilities.

I don't think he's immune to sealing jutsu though, so that's probably how he'll be killed. The Alliance just needs to find an opening and they better do it quickly because once he gets the Bijuu it'll be Juubi Obito all over again.

J Ken
5th December 2013, 11:24 PM
I don't think he's immune to sealing jutsu though, so that's probably how he'll be killed. The Alliance just needs to find an opening and they better do it quickly because once he gets the Bijuu it'll be Juubi Obito all over again.

I honestly think it'll be worse then with Obito. Obito didn't really use his abilities to the fullest with him actually standing around tanking attacks and going on and on about despair for a majority of the time instead of actually fighting. Madar will probably just get down to business and slaughter everyone.

TsukiMirage
5th December 2013, 11:34 PM
Well I liked it. Madara was as much of a threat as I was expecting, though I forgot that he would logically lose his Edo eyes upon reviving. Still, even blinded, he showed himself to be a boss. Like that Black Zetsu was shown to have been there since the beginning, makes it more obvious that he had this planned out. Liked seeing Sasuke and Madara talked, been wanting to see them interact for some time. Anyway, gonna be interesting to see what Madara does against the Bijuus without access to his Sharingan. Great chapter.

PokeMaster366
5th December 2013, 11:51 PM
Making another call right now. In order to prevent Madara from getting his hands on the Bijuu so easily, something contrived is going to happen that causes Naruto to absorb the Bijuu and become the next Juubi Jinchuriki. Its the only way right now that I can see the Ninja Allied Forces beating Madara.

Lorde
6th December 2013, 12:07 AM
I honestly think it'll be worse then with Obito. Obito didn't really use his abilities to the fullest with him actually standing around tanking attacks and going on and on about despair for a majority of the time instead of actually fighting. Madar will probably just get down to business and slaughter everyone.

I know that. Madara won't waste time and will get right down to business. And I agree with what someone else said about Naruto absorbing the Bijuu into himself before Madara does, thereby stopping Madara's plan in its tracks. It sounds cliche, but I can see Naruto becoming the next Sage of Six Paths.

Shneak
6th December 2013, 12:35 AM
That was a beautiful chapter. Madara is love and the savior of this manga.

I don't even know how he's able to absorb ninjutsu or how he destroyed Hashirama in a few panels, but I don't care. This is entertaining.

6th December 2013, 4:25 AM
I know that. Madara won't waste time and will get right down to business. And I agree with what someone else said about Naruto absorbing the Bijuu into himself before Madara does, thereby stopping Madara's plan in its tracks. It sounds cliche, but I can see Naruto becoming the next Sage of Six Paths.

It sounds so predictable it just might happen. They might want to join with him because they see him as an incarnation or something. I'm placing my bets now and will be expecting that I'm wrong later.

Lorde
6th December 2013, 4:35 AM
It sounds so predictable it just might happen. They might want to join with him because they see him as an incarnation or something. I'm placing my bets now and will be expecting that I'm wrong later.

I actually forgot that the Bijuu already see Naruto as the reincarnation of the sage. That only strengthens my theory that Naruto will be the one who absorbs them. It just sounds like something that Kishi would do and he's dropped several clues about that already.

LightningMaster95
6th December 2013, 2:36 PM
who do you guys think taught madara how to absorb ninjutsu?
Madara's clue:this is something a partner of one of my men randomly did

i dont think kishimoto is going to introduce a new character that doesnt have a connection to someone on the main cast. at first i thought it was itachi because he was obito's partner and obito is one of madara's men than i thought that would be ooc for itachi. i think its going to relate to kakashi,sasuke, or tobirama

TsukiMirage
6th December 2013, 5:13 PM
Madara was talking about having Hashirama's face on his chest, and he was talking about Kabuto.

Jb
6th December 2013, 7:17 PM
I don't see the big deal with Madara being about to adsorb Ninjustu, he's been doing it the since he came back anyway.

6th December 2013, 9:41 PM
I can already see it, before Madara dies, Kishi is going to make him seem like a hero or make his reason for his actions seem so trivial. Just like he did with Obito. Wasn't he in love with Mito or is that just fan speculation?

p96822
6th December 2013, 9:43 PM
I can already see it, before Madara dies, Kishi is going to make him seem like a hero or make his reason for his actions seem so trivial. Just like he did with Obito. Wasn't he in love with Mito?

He is not in love with Mito.

LightningMaster95
6th December 2013, 9:56 PM
I don't see the big deal with Madara being about to adsorb Ninjustu, he's been doing it the since he came back anyway.
he was able do it because he had his edo eyes but now hes literally blind but still able absorb ninjutsu

I can already see it, before Madara dies, Kishi is going to make him seem like a hero or make his reason for his actions seem so trivial. Just like he did with Obito.
i see it already TALK NO JUTSU by hashirama and naruto

6th December 2013, 10:11 PM
It feels nice that I'm not the only one expecting it to happen. I'm really expecting it from Hashirama.

Lorde
6th December 2013, 10:13 PM
I can already see it, before Madara dies, Kishi is going to make him seem like a hero or make his reason for his actions seem so trivial. Just like he did with Obito. Wasn't he in love with Mito or is that just fan speculation?

That was just fan speculation, although at this rate I expect that to be his reason for being evil. He was probably "friend zoned" just like Obito was. Madara needs a reason to justify his actions though; at the moment he's an enigma and we need to find out more about what started his insanity.

LightningMaster95
6th December 2013, 10:31 PM
That was just fan speculation, although at this rate I expect that to be his reason for being evil. He was probably "friend zoned" just like Obito was. Madara needs a reason to justify his actions though; at the moment he's an enigma and we need to find out more about what started his insanity.

hashirama chose tobirama/konoha over madara is my guess

Platinum fan.
7th December 2013, 2:04 AM

This is probably the answer. As generic as it is, but when you're as powerful as Madara I guess you don't need a strong reason on why your insane and out to kill everyone.

Shneak
7th December 2013, 3:36 AM

I don't know. I'm not feeling it. Madara just seems so different from Obito and finally having him die would be the best way for him to go, especially with the foreshadowing of him becoming mortal. I suppose a talk no jutsu could bring him to it instead of fighting to his death though.

Lorde
7th December 2013, 3:42 AM

I'm going to cackle like crazy if that's the reason. I mean come on, I know friendship is an important theme in this manga, but Madara being butthurt over something so trivial would make me lose respect for him. As others said, he's the only beacon of hope that this manga currently has for being a true villain. If Kishi ruins his character, I'll never forgive him.

Platinum fan.
7th December 2013, 5:48 PM
So are there anymore stories left to tell after Madara gets killed/defeated/sealed/talked? If not I want to see my Naruto vs Sasuke match already! I've been waiting since 2007 to see/read this rematch battle and I'm getting impatient now! I want the battle that was promised to me. If I don't get it I will feel very cheated that all this build up was for nothing. Surely we'll still get their battle right?

J Ken
7th December 2013, 6:11 PM
I'm going to cackle like crazy if that's the reason. I mean come on, I know friendship is an important theme in this manga, but Madara being butthurt over something so trivial would make me lose respect for him. As others said, he's the only beacon of hope that this manga currently has for being a true villain. If Kishi ruins his character, I'll never forgive him.

Agreed, I think that this series goes overboard with redeeming almost everybody and their mother. I know there were a handful of people that were never redeemed but let's be honest most those guys weren't the most relevant characters in the series to begin with especially in comparison to all the top tier bad guys that ended up being redeemed regardless of their crimes.

LightningMaster95
7th December 2013, 8:25 PM
So are there anymore stories left to tell after Madara gets killed/defeated/sealed/talked? If not I want to see my Naruto vs Sasuke match already! I've been waiting since 2007 to see/read this rematch battle and I'm getting impatient now! I want the battle that was promised to me. If I don't get it I will feel very cheated that all this build up was for nothing. Surely we'll still get their battle right?

my guess is orochimaru but im starting to doubt that to now, since the manga is going to end by this summer(2014) kishi is either going to rush orochimaru's defeat or make madara lose by march. in order to build up the sasuke vs naruto match, honestly i lost interest in that match anyway if its not going to be a battle to the death(like kishi promised) than its not interesting

Lorde
7th December 2013, 9:11 PM

I don't think there will be any other stories to tell after Madara gets beaten. Kishi better get on with the Naruto vs. Sasuke fight. It's been hyped ever since they tied with each other at the Final Valley and it better be the most epic thing ever; it should at least be on par with Hashirama and Madara's fight at the same location.

-Raiga-
7th December 2013, 11:43 PM
Granted this madara fight should rev things up a bit, but unfortunately I think the manga has just lost too much steam for the Naruto/Sasuke fight to mean much. They could even kill each other and it wouldn't matter, thanks to this arc making death complete and utter joke. And thanks to sasuke becoming good again in the course of 2 chapters, there's not even a good motive for them to fight.(don't even bother bringing up being hokage, when both of them individually are practically stronger than the existing kages put together).

A fight between them written by the guy who wrote the sasori arc, that would be sick. A fight between them written by the guy who wrote that...thing...we just read for an eternity, no thanks.

What kishimoto should do, is not overthink it. Just make a god-dang repeat of the chunin-exams with the konaha 11(or whatever it is now), and have everyone fight to be hokage.

J Ken
8th December 2013, 12:25 AM
The Konoha 11 fighting to be Hokage doesn't sound very likely, competing against each other yes but outright fighting no. I mean why bother when Naruto and Sasuke can curbstomp all the others without even using their full strength.

Platinum fan.
8th December 2013, 1:03 AM
It sounds like everyone has lost faith in Naruto vs Sasuke. No! Come on you guys! This is what Naruto part 2 has been all about! This is why They got these insane power upgrades that put the Gokage to shame! All of it was to build up for their final clash! We must believe this battle will still happen and will blow every previous fight aside! We must...oh who am I kidding? I am forced to agree. Naruto vs Sasuke has lost so much steam over the years. I think it was at it's highest when Sasuke vowed to destroy Konoha after Obito told him the truth about Itachi, then it dropped greatly when Naruto said that bs line about they'll die together if they fight. One of the worst Naruto lines this Manga ever said. But it truly died when Sasuke turned good. There's not a good enough reason for them to clash now as opposed to when Sasuke was at his darkest during the Gokage arc. Why they got rid of that, I don't know. I feel like years of build up was for nothing.

As for what happens after Madara, there is Orochimaru. How much of a threat he'll be remains to be see if he even tries something at all. I can't see either Naruto or Sasuke having trouble with him. Well so much for a part 3! I wanted to see Naruto with his own Gennin squad but in the direction Naruto's heading with the world peace thing, the ninja system is probably going to end and there will not be anymore kages. The Bijuu's can seriously be the Raikou/Entei/Suicunes of the Narutoverse and just roam around.

Jb
8th December 2013, 2:22 AM
i dont care if they fight anymore, i cant see them doing anything madara lvl so i just dont care

LightningMaster95
8th December 2013, 2:22 AM
i only want to see naruto and sasuke fight if its to the death like seriously even hashirama was willing to kill madara in the end, this is why im hoping sasuke turns evil later on after madara loses so that fight can feel intense.i know this is going to sound too dark but for sasuke and naruto to fight, i want sasuke to kill someone from each team(kiba choji sakura) while targeting everyone in the village that way naruto has no reason to forgive him and has the intent to kill sasuke.
kiba--wants to prove he can take down sasuke and tried to be poweful but in the end realizes he wasnt
choji--would be the most obvious from shikamaru and ino sacrifices himself to save them from sasuke
sakura--tpart of team 7 will make the biggest impact on naruto,sakura finally realizes sasuke never loved her becore she dies
i didnt pick anyone from team guy because they already lost neji

Shneak
8th December 2013, 3:05 AM
Kishi said himself that after Madara is defeated, all that's left is a fight against Sasuke. Oddly though, he never said who fights Sasuke. Sasuke has made an identity of being a traitor, so he could totally screw the ASF over, but part of me thinks that it could be a competition to see who becomes Hokage or something.

8th December 2013, 3:39 AM
To be honest, it doesn't matter to me if they fight or not. Because if Sasuke is good, then it's not going to be to the death. The fight is most likely going to be epic regardless. :S

Lorde
8th December 2013, 3:41 AM
The Konoha 11 fighting to be Hokage doesn't sound very likely, competing against each other yes but outright fighting no. I mean why bother when Naruto and Sasuke can curbstomp all the others without even using their full strength.

I agree. Even though Kiba showed interest in becoming Hokage, I don't think he'll actually try and compete against Naruto and Sasuke. That would be suicide imo. At the same time though, it'll be disappointing if the other characters just stand around and wait for either Naruto or Sasuke to become victorious. I wish everyone could be at the same level and have the same ambition instead of everyone idolizing either Naruto or Sasuke.

Platinum fan.
8th December 2013, 3:45 PM
Other then Shikamaru, none of the Konoha 11 are even qualified to be Hokage, so for them to make a tournament with them all aiming to be Hokage would be hard to believe. I still don't think Naruto or Sasuke fully qualify for Hokage. Naruto hasn't shown strong leadership skills, and is unwilling to let teammates get involved in dangerous situations. He tells everyone to stay out of his fight with Kakuzu, even though at the time Naruto wasn't drastically stronger then all his teammates and with Kakashi, Yamato, Choji and Ino there backing him up they could have all taken him down together, but Naruto tells them all to stay out of it even after they all made good points on why they should all work together. He does it again with Pain, this one is a little more understandable considering Pain was uber, but still you have a full village of ninjas at your side, Naruto might have been able to beat Pain faster with backup, unless Pain took one hostage. Naruto has matured but he's still naive in many ways that hinder his chances of being Hokage. When he grows up into a adult and matures more then we can see. I already stated why Sasuke shouldn't even look at the title. However he, unlike Naruto, can make the hard choices where Naruto can't. Maybe they should be a joint Hokage and balance each other out.

Lorde
8th December 2013, 11:48 PM
I'd love for Shikamaru to have more ambition and try to become Hokage. I mean that's always been what he's lacked; ambition and motivation. I know Naruto and Sasuke are stronger than him, but Shikamaru is smarter and I'd much rather have an intelligent Hokage than a strong one. I figure that Shikamaru's strategic mind and over all intellect would be useful in stopping conflicts with other villages and would keep the village safer. Unfortunately, he seems content with just becoming Naruto's advisor. :x

LightningMaster95
9th December 2013, 1:52 PM
who do u guys think is the strongest current kage is between tsunade mei Ay Gaara Ohnoki

Lorde
9th December 2013, 11:24 PM
who do u guys think is the strongest current kage is between tsunade mei Ay Gaara Ohnoki

I think Onoki is the strongest, followed by A. I'm not sure how to rank the other three but from what I've seen the Raikage and Tsuchikage are really powerful. Mei is my personal favorite since she has two Kekkei Genkai and she's beautiful too. Tsunade is my second favorite.

Platinum fan.
9th December 2013, 11:30 PM
I think Onoki is the strongest, followed by A. I'm not sure how to rank the other three but from what I've seen the Raikage and Tsuchikage are really powerful. Mei is my personal favorite since she has two Kekkei Genkai and she's beautiful too. Tsunade is my second favorite.

Agreed on Onoki and A being the two strongest. These two along with Mei stand out the most. I would say Gaara's the weakest only because he's the least experienced of the bunch. Mei was nice, but not as impressive as the Tsuchikage and Raikage who both seem like massive powerhouses. I just wish it didn't take them all to beat all these Uchihas. First it's Sasuke where all of them minus Danzo had to get involved to knock him out and now we have Madara who made them all look like fodder ninja. The kage title use to mean something in part 1. I wish I could rank Tsunade higher, I do like her. But she always comes up short in these power comparison things. Other then monsterous strength that can be dodged and her regeneration power she's not all that impressive on her own.

Emperor Empoleon
10th December 2013, 1:43 AM
lol

Living Maddy is a freakshow.

I'm not a fan, but I kinda hope Sasuke gets to spotlight his defeat. Since Naruto spearheaded against Obito.

Lorde
10th December 2013, 1:58 AM
Agreed on Onoki and A being the two strongest. These two along with Mei stand out the most. I would say Gaara's the weakest only because he's the least experienced of the bunch. Mei was nice, but not as impressive as the Tsuchikage and Raikage who both seem like massive powerhouses. I just wish it didn't take them all to beat all these Uchihas. First it's Sasuke where all of them minus Danzo had to get involved to knock him out and now we have Madara who made them all look like fodder ninja. The kage title use to mean something in part 1. I wish I could rank Tsunade higher, I do like her. But she always comes up short in these power comparison things. Other then monsterous strength that can be dodged and her regeneration power she's not all that impressive on her own.

Most characters pale in comparison to the Uchiha clan. That's what Kishi has reinforced many times throughout the manga. So while I'm upset that the Gokage had to fight together just to stand a chance against Madara, it's not very surprising given the hype that Madara had because of his lineage. I do agree that Gaara seems like the weakest though. His sand abilities just aren't impressive anymore given all the new hax abilities that other characters have imo.

10th December 2013, 3:45 AM
Well, I think Tsunade and Onoki are the strongest. Onoki kept all them going with the Will of Stone. Tsunade and A pounded away on Madara, even though it didn't do as much as they thought. Like Platinum said, Gaara is strong, but doesn't have as much experience as the others, but he's really powerful at his age to be Kazekage and Mei showed that's she's not a weak woman either. (^.^) Vs Madara seemed like Onoki's and Tsunade's fight, Tsunade used the Strength of One Hundred technique and Onoki's Particle Style is just perfect. I remember what Madara said about Tsunade being slower than A, but stronger. I need to see what he said about Onoki though. In conclusion I think Onoki is the strongest.

insanejames
10th December 2013, 12:10 PM

I agree. But give time and experienced Gaara will surpass Tsunade, that being said I don't seehim beating A and possibly Onoki due to his age but no other reason then that and it has been shown that his age and pride has gotten him into strife a few times tho if he had these skills in his prime he would be one of the most powerful ever bar a few

Lorde
10th December 2013, 11:48 PM
I agree. But give time and experienced Gaara will surpass Tsunade, that being said I don't seehim beating A and possibly Onoki due to his age but no other reason then that and it has been shown that his age and pride has gotten him into strife a few times tho if he had these skills in his prime he would be one of the most powerful ever bar a few

I don't get the Gaara hype to be honest. I've never thought of him as a powerful character except during his introduction. After that he mostly disappointed me; he couldn't even finish off Kimimaro and he lost to Deidara quite easily. He just isn't as impressive as he's hyped to be. Not only that, but he's devoid of personality in my opinion. He's just not very interesting to me personally.

LightningMaster95
11th December 2013, 12:11 AM
Agreed on Onoki and A being the two strongest.I would say Gaara's the weakest only because he's the least experienced of the bunch. Mei was nice, but not as impressive as the Tsuchikage and Raikage who both seem like massive powerhouses. I just wish it didn't take them all to beat all these Uchihas. First it's Sasuke where all of them minus Danzo had to get involved to knock him out and now we have Madara who made them all look like fodder ninja. The kage title use to mean something in part 1. I wish I could rank Tsunade higher, I do like her. But she always comes up short in these power comparison things. Other then monsterous strength that can be dodged and her regeneration power she's not all that impressive on her own.
experience doesnt mean much neji had more experience but lost to naruto,

and about them dealing with sasuke if it wasnt for gaara(plot), sasuke wouldve been killed during his fight with the raikage(sure Ay wouldve lost a leg but he wouldve killed sasuke), madara makes everyone look like fodder even hashirama in the last chapter.

Ohnoki(Stated/implied by madara)
A (if he wasnt handicapped i would put him first)
Gaara(Defense goes along way in a fight but he needs more offensive attacks)
Tsunade
Mei

Platinum fan.
11th December 2013, 1:20 AM
I don't get the Gaara hype to be honest. I've never thought of him as a powerful character except during his introduction. After that he mostly disappointed me; he couldn't even finish off Kimimaro and he lost to Deidara quite easily. He just isn't as impressive as he's hyped to be. Not only that, but he's devoid of personality in my opinion. He's just not very interesting to me personally.

I admit I myself find Gaara overhyped, especially with him being Kazekage right at the start of part 2. I could have seen him as the top Jonin aiming for Kazekage but to have the title already? It was a shocker. But to his credit Kimimaro was viewed as insanely powerful in part 1, probably the strongest ninja who wasn't a full adult in part 1, even Naruto could not touch him. He was also Orochimaru's original golden boy before Sasuke so that's understandable and Deidara had to trick Gaara into protected his village, and that left a portion of his sand shield open for attack. Plus Deidara is Akatsuki and one of the more powerful ones and again Deidara forcing Gaara's hand like that goes back to Gaara's lack of experience. However I don't think either of those two make him look weak. His opponents were just powerful.

To Tak310 about experience, no experience doesn't mean everything but among the Gokage I think Gaara is the least impressive. We've seen the numerous ways the sand of his can be defeated. And just because Naruto, the main character, can beat opponents more powerful then him doesn't mean it works that way for everyone else. Naruto always beats opponents more powerful then him. It's kinda his gimmick, lol.

11th December 2013, 3:33 AM
I actually think Gaara could have defeated Deidara if he hadn't used the village to his advantage. He knew Gaara would have protected it when he used his C3, Gaara used a lot of chakra trying to stop him. But, still. :/

Lorde
11th December 2013, 4:30 AM
I actually think Gaara could have defeated Deidara if he hadn't used the village to his advantage. He knew Gaara would have protected it when he used his C3, Gaara used a lot of chakra trying to stop him. But, still. :/

I give Deidara credit for being resourceful though; he used Gaara's domain to his advantage and came out on top because of his planning and intellect. I respect Gaara for trying to protect his village, but Deidara out-smarted him and he deserves praise for being able to slip some of his explosive clay into Gaara's sand during his attack. That took skill imo.

11th December 2013, 2:35 PM
I give Deidara credit for being resourceful though; he used Gaara's domain to his advantage and came out on top because of his planning and intellect. I respect Gaara for trying to protect his village, but Deidara out-smarted him and he deserves praise for being able to slip some of his explosive clay into Gaara's sand during his attack. That took skill imo.

Oh yeah, I agree Deidara's smart. He outsmarted Sasuke and Gaara. The battle against Gaara was amazing because he planned it all.

justinjiaxinghu
11th December 2013, 3:13 PM
Wait how did he outsmart Sasuke again? Wasn't it Sasuke who avoided death by summoning his giant snake?

Platinum fan.
11th December 2013, 4:07 PM
Speaking of Gaara, anyone see the new chapter? Gaara and Shukaku pull off a pretty cool sand pyramid to seal Madara in. It's interesting to see these two work together like how Naruto and Bee work with their Bijuu's even though Gaara and Shukaku didn't have much bonding time, but that's just being picky. The sand pyramid sealing was cool. I didn't know Gaara could seal, or maybe that was more Shukaku. Other then that I did enjoy all the Bijuu's using tail whip on Madara's Susanoo and batting him around like a plaything, it's almost like Kishi was rewarding me for putting up with this war arc for so long. With no eyes I was surprised he could still use Susanoo. Over all Madara has one of his eyes back thanks to white Zetsu, I didn't know that one was still around, and Madara lost a arm. I wonder if he'll regrow it?

-Raiga-
11th December 2013, 6:08 PM
Okay, I know this is a manga, and naruto at that....but I just have difficulty accepting that a guy can just take an eye, implant it in 3 seconds, and immediately abuse the living crap out of it against 9 super beasts. Especially considering how much emphasis that was placed on sasuke having to wait to use his.

That aside, a pretty decent chapter, and was nice to see the beasts logically beating madara to death.

Platinum fan.
11th December 2013, 8:04 PM
Okay, I know this is a manga, and naruto at that....but I just have difficulty accepting that a guy can just take an eye, implant it in 3 seconds, and immediately abuse the living crap out of it against 9 super beasts. Especially considering how much emphasis that was placed on sasuke having to wait to use his.

That aside, a pretty decent chapter, and was nice to see the beasts logically beating madara to death.

This is Madara we're talking about. I mean I agree with you but none of us should be surprised. I knew Madara was going to be the most broken character in this series the minute he showed off Rinnegan.

11th December 2013, 9:18 PM
Wait how did he outsmart Sasuke again? Wasn't it Sasuke who avoided death by summoning his giant snake?

By that, I didn't mean to change the entire tide of the battle. I just meant something to surprise him to show he smart he is.

Lorde
11th December 2013, 10:40 PM
It was nice seeing Gaara and Shukaku working together to attempt to seal Madara, but Susanoo got in the way again. Seeing the other Bijuu attack Madara and even seeing Madara maimed was cool, too bad that White Zetsu showed up and gave him his arm and the Rinnegan. I'm assuming that that's the other one that Obito retrieved when he got Nagato's corpse.

J Ken
11th December 2013, 11:38 PM
I'm worried for the Bijuu. They were Obito's captives for so long and now that they are free they will most likely be relegated to Madara fodder. I mean doesn't it devalue the Bijuu to have a 1 eyed Madara beat all 9 of them simultaneously?

Lorde
11th December 2013, 11:42 PM
The Bijuu are already practically worthless imo. I remember when they used to be important and revered because of their powers, but now they just seem mediocre imo. I'm sure Madara will absorb them now that he has his Rinnegan again. I hope he just activates the Infinite Tsukuyomi right away when he does instead of becoming another Sage of Six Paths.

J Ken
11th December 2013, 11:45 PM
The Bijuu are already practically worthless imo. I remember when they used to be important and revered because of their powers, but now they just seem mediocre imo. I'm sure Madara will absorb them now that he has his Rinnegan again. I hope he just activates the Infinite Tsukuyomi right away when he does instead of becoming another Sage of Six Paths.

That would be the smart and logical choice but knowing Madara he'll probably prance around showing off his power until the alliance scratch that Naruto finds a counterattack and defeats him.

-Raiga-
12th December 2013, 12:48 AM
I don't really see how the Bijuu are worthless, in fact that's why I liked this chapter so much, because they were starting to seem like it. Instead Madara couldn't even hold his own against shukaku, much less the other 8.

Lorde
12th December 2013, 1:20 AM
I don't really see how the Bijuu are worthless, in fact that's why I liked this chapter so much, because they were starting to seem like it. Instead Madara couldn't even hold his own against shukaku, much less the other 8.

He survived a combined attack from them and only lost an arm though, plus he was blind while fighting them. I was more impressed with Madara than I was by the nine Bijuu. I mean all that power that they were hyped to have and they still couldn't kill Madara, and they're bound to get captured again.

Void Ventus
12th December 2013, 4:35 AM
Madara better not be defeated by another variation of Rasen-Shuriken and then killed off by Talk-No-Jutsu. Obito's defeat was 100% pure BS.

LightningMaster95
12th December 2013, 5:00 AM

all 9 of them were only able to tear off madara's arm when he didnt even try to defend himself
u seriously think madara cant deal with shukaku, he was able to deal with kurama with no problem, so shukaku is not going to to do any better and all madara needs is his susannoo to beat all nine beasts

Platinum fan.
12th December 2013, 4:50 PM

Sounds like someone has lost faith in the Bijuu and the power they have. The Bijuu's legacy clearly has been exaggerated if they can't even kill a single blind Uchiha all together. I have to say Susanoo, or rather Madara's Susanoo has got to be the most broken power in the series or one of them if he isn't dead from the combined forces of all the tailed beast working together. I honestly cannot blame Danzo, Tobimara, or anyone else who feared the Uchiha's because clearly they are more of a threat then Bijuu's now. It's funny how part 1 built up the tailed beast the few that we knew of at the time, as the most powerful beings on the planet and just facing one of them was certain death. Part 2 threw all that away now it's the ones with the most powerful eyes aka the Uchihas who are the planets most feared beings.

Remember when the Uchihas could draw their origins back to the Hyugas? I wonder if that still holds up in part 2?

Ampy
12th December 2013, 6:29 PM
I have to say Susanoo, or rather Madara's Susanoo has got to be the most broken power in the series

Not to mention the fact that he used it without even having his eyes...

12th December 2013, 7:10 PM
Madara better not be defeated by another variation of Rasen-Shuriken and then killed off by Talk-No-Jutsu. Obito's defeat was 100% pure BS.
I wouldn't be surprised if Talk No Jutsu occurred again. But, Rasen-Shuriken seems so basic at the moment, maybe some combined again or some huge Rasengan. Lol

Lorde
13th December 2013, 1:15 AM
Sounds like someone has lost faith in the Bijuu and the power they have. The Bijuu's legacy clearly has been exaggerated if they can't even kill a single blind Uchiha all together. I have to say Susanoo, or rather Madara's Susanoo has got to be the most broken power in the series or one of them if he isn't dead from the combined forces of all the tailed beast working together. I honestly cannot blame Danzo, Tobimara, or anyone else who feared the Uchiha's because clearly they are more of a threat then Bijuu's now. It's funny how part 1 built up the tailed beast the few that we knew of at the time, as the most powerful beings on the planet and just facing one of them was certain death. Part 2 threw all that away now it's the ones with the most powerful eyes aka the Uchihas who are the planets most feared beings.

Remember when the Uchihas could draw their origins back to the Hyugas? I wonder if that still holds up in part 2?

I hate Madara's Susanoo's brokenness, but I must admit that it's my favorite Susanoo in terms of design. And yeah, those Uchiha are too powerful. I dislike how broken they are but at the same time I admire them because they seem so invincible and it's like they can't fail at anything. Madara managed to survive a combined attack from the nine Bijuu and escaped with only one wound. Not many characters could pull that off, so kudos to Madara for living up to his legacy.

Jb
13th December 2013, 1:33 AM
it'll funny if it comes down to madara just having his head

yes, a floating head still owning everything

Shneak
13th December 2013, 2:06 AM
Wtf. I love Madara but this chapter is something else.

The smackdown only resulting in a torn off arm doesn't even bug me cause it's hand wave-able to Senju endurance, but there's no way Madara should have been able to use Susanoo if he's blind. It's not like it will even be explained either since nobody was shocked. And I laughed at Madara stealing Zetsu's arm and just popping the Rinnegan in. Sure, that works. Then again, he does have another man's face growing on his chest.

J Ken
13th December 2013, 2:30 AM
The tailed beast lost their credibility as soon as it was confirmed how easily Uchiha's could tame them. Obito who would at least have been 14 was already able to control Kurama with the greatest of ease and all 9 of them have been at the mercy of Obito/Madara since the War began and even before that.

LightningMaster95
13th December 2013, 2:32 AM
well the nine tails is living up to its legacy in a way, well minato obito hashirama and madara are all in the top 10 most powerful characters so its understandable that they can handle bijuu and two of them have sharingans which helps a lot, well u have to understand that in part 2 each character had became more powerful since part 1
well the nine tails is living up to its legacy in a way, well minato obito hashirama and madara are all in the top 10 most powerful characters so its understandable that they can handle bijuu and two of them have sharingans which helps a lot, well u have to understand that in part 2 each character had became more powerful since part 1

Wtf. I love Madara but this chapter is something else.

The smackdown only resulting in a torn off arm doesn't even bug me cause it's hand wave-able to Senju endurance, but there's no way Madara should have been able to use Susanoo if he's blind. It's not like it will even be explained either since nobody was shocked. And I laughed at Madara stealing Zetsu's arm and just popping the Rinnegan in. Sure, that works. Then again, he does have another man's face growing on his chest.
my reasoning for that is u only need ms to awaken it the first time and after that its all based on chakra control since susannoo is just chakra in a human like form, remember how obito was able to teleport or become intangible with activating ms

Lorde
13th December 2013, 3:07 AM
The tailed beast lost their credibility as soon as it was confirmed how easily Uchiha's could tame them. Obito who would at least have been 14 was already able to control Kurama with the greatest of ease and all 9 of them have been at the mercy of Obito/Madara since the War began and even before that.

Imo, Obito's control over Kurama wasn't as impressive as it was made out to be; he obviously learned how to control him from Madara and he only had Kurama under his control for a little while; Minato eventually broke their connection and Obito's entire attack on the village itself seemed senseless to me.

-Raiga-
13th December 2013, 3:30 AM
all 9 of them were only able to tear off madara's arm when he didnt even try to defend himself
u seriously think madara cant deal with shukaku, he was able to deal with kurama with no problem, so shukaku is not going to to do any better and all madara needs is his susannoo to beat all nine beasts

Is it seriously that difficult to use semi-proper english dude? It's hard to argue when you have to decode someone's language.

Regardless, if someone makes the point that all they did was tear of an arm, one could make the very same argument that that's all the tailed beasts really attempted to do. Wow, he survived a bunch of tails hitting him, big whoop.

Show me him surviving 9 simultaneous biju bombs and the argument gains some validity.

TsukiMirage
13th December 2013, 3:51 AM
The Bijuus were the highlight of the chapter for me. I've been waiting for their next showing and this didn't disappoint. Throwing the legendary Madara around like a rag doll is a feat no matter how you look at it.

Okay, I know this is a manga, and naruto at that....but I just have difficulty accepting that a guy can just take an eye, implant it in 3 seconds, and immediately abuse the living crap out of it against 9 super beasts. Especially considering how much emphasis that was placed on sasuke having to wait to use his. Sasuke had to wait because Obito didn't want Kabuto getting his hands on him. Madara's showing here fits perfectly with Kakashi's showing back in his gaiden, where he was able to fight numerous ninjas moments after getting Obito's Sharingan.

Remember when the Uchihas could draw their origins back to the Hyugas? I wonder if that still holds up in part 2? Madara has Hashirama's cells, making him basically immortal according to the hype. The fact that they injured him as much as they did, far more then anyone else has been able to do, should speak some volumes.

That was merely a rumor back in Part One, and doesn't fit at all with the storyline history we've been given.

Platinum fan.
13th December 2013, 3:54 AM

my reasoning for that is u only need ms to awaken it the first time and after that its all based on chakra control since susannoo is just chakra in a human like form, remember how obito was able to teleport or become intangible with activating ms

Maybe I got my information wrong, but I always assumed you at least should summon a large animal to help combat these things. Even Minato summoned Gamabunta to help combat the Kyuubi, and here Madara's just doing it while he has no eyes and no help, unless White Zetsu counts. And then there's the whole Obito controlled Kyuubi thing with Sharingan. I just wonder why the Bijuu's are more feared then the Uchiha's. The Bijuu's are treated like freak of natures while Sasuke was treated like a celebrity during the Chunin exam. Not to mention Sasuke can warp into Naruto's mind and stop Kyuubi Chakra somehow. I'm assuming that's Genjutsu? Was that ever explained how he did that?

Edit: And to TsukiMirage, yeah it was a rumor, but why mention it the way it was if it wasn't true? Well there's no way it can be true now with all the Naruto retconning going on in the series. There was a time Yashamaru hated Gaara too, not that that has anything to do with this.

TsukiMirage
13th December 2013, 4:18 AM
True, it was probably meant to connect the two doujutsus together somehow (which is funny because Kishi still ended up connecting two doujutsus together in the end).

Shadow Lucario
13th December 2013, 7:44 AM
Not to mention Sasuke can warp into Naruto's mind and stop Kyuubi Chakra somehow. I'm assuming that's Genjutsu? Was that ever explained how he did that?

It was a Genjutsu through the use of his Sharingan. I'm guessing it was just a flashy way of showing how Sasuke could suppress Naruto's Chakra.

-Raiga-
13th December 2013, 10:48 PM
Sasuke had to wait because Obito didn't want Kabuto getting his hands on him. Madara's showing here fits perfectly with Kakashi's showing back in his gaiden, where he was able to fight numerous ninjas moments after getting Obito's Sharingan.

True, but like I alluded to, they're is a world of difference between fighting a few insignificant ninjas and the 9 strongest things on the planet at once.

Lorde
13th December 2013, 10:52 PM
It was a Genjutsu through the use of his Sharingan. I'm guessing it was just a flashy way of showing how Sasuke could suppress Naruto's Chakra.

It seemed like both to me; Sasuke used genjutsu to enter Naruto's mind and at the same time suppressed Kurama's chakra. Sasuke's an Uchiha so it's not impossible that he also learned how to do that. He might suppress Kurama again when he eventually battles Naruto.

14th December 2013, 1:53 AM
It seemed like both to me; Sasuke used genjutsu to enter Naruto's mind and at the same time suppressed Kurama's chakra. Sasuke's an Uchiha so it's not impossible that he also learned how to do that. He might suppress Kurama again when he eventually battles Naruto.

Hopefully Naruto will be more advanced to forbid that from happening. But, I wouldn't be surprised if that happened.

LightningMaster95
14th December 2013, 6:24 AM
who would win kurama vs minato
this time minato doesnt have to worry about obito or protecting naruto and the village and doesnt have kushina to help him out. without restrictions/plot stopping both of them and both have the intent to kill/capture who would win

Lorde
14th December 2013, 7:22 AM
I think Kurama would win. Supposedly Bijuu lack intellect when they're in the wild and without a host, but Kurama has shown craftiness and I think he would out-wit Minato and overpower him too. Minato was hyped before, but I don't see him as an all-powerful figure anymore.

14th December 2013, 3:28 PM
I agree with Lorde, I believe Kurama would win. I think he's the strongest of the Bijuu and he's the smartest as well. He'd find a way to defeat him.

Platinum fan.
14th December 2013, 3:51 PM
Minato could win if he seals Kurama XD but without sealing I say Kurama. Regular Minato's clearly outdated now, which is probably one of the reasons Kishi gave him a copy Kyuubi clone chakra like Naruto's just to keep him relevant and to be able to keep up with everyone. His teleporting jutsu was legendary back in the day and to your average ninjas, but the main players of today are freaks with Bijuus and numerous Sharingan upgrades, and since his Rasengan was suppose to be unfinished compared to Naruto's, he really needed a upgrade when he came back as a zombie. Minato is still legendary, but with all the upgrades and power levels going on I feel like retro Minato aka regular Minato can't keep up with the times. Kurama is also the most powerful of the tailed beast and is still a big deal today even if half of it is through Naruto.

TsukiMirage
14th December 2013, 5:02 PM
True, but like I alluded to, they're is a world of difference between fighting a few insignificant ninjas and the 9 strongest things on the planet at once. Not so much at this point. Since Part Two began, it's been constantly shown that a single strong ninja was capable of matching and defeating a Bijuu, with the Kyuubi being a possible exception(being the only one who was defeated by those with specific counters to it). The Yondaime Kazekage took on the Ichibi, Deidara took down the Sanbi, Hidan took down the Nibi, Kakashi and Gai took on several at once, and the Sandaime Raikage took down the Hachibi. The Bijuus are basically equivalent to a S-rank ninja, and Madara already proved he could take down five S-rank ninjas at once.

I think Kurama would win. Supposedly Bijuu lack intellect when they're in the wild and without a host, but Kurama has shown craftiness and I think he would out-wit Minato and overpower him too. Minato was hyped before, but I don't see him as an all-powerful figure anymore. That was shown to be false though, as several of the Bijuus were shown possessing intelligence and they were clearly created with a human-like mind by the Rikudou Sennin.

14th December 2013, 7:45 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot Minato had a sealing jutsu. Well, I guess that evens things out. But, I agree with you TsukiMirage, if faced with a powerful opponent they can be taken down. I like Hidan, but I'm still surprised he defeated Nibi.

LightningMaster95
14th December 2013, 8:23 PM
i think u guys are underestimating minato too much he was able to beat/draw with kurama when he was distracted with other things (obito and the village) he can teleport kurama's tbb away and has the frogs to help out

J Ken
14th December 2013, 8:31 PM
i think u guys are underestimating minato too much he was able to beat/draw with kurama when he was distracted with other things (obito and the village) he can teleport kurama's tbb away and has the frogs to help out

Tbh he only sealed Kurama not straightup beat him. Teleporting his moves don't mean much when his stamina isn't as high as Kurama's and doesn't have a Sharingan to keep Kurama down. The frogs are pretty weak when facing the stronger foes as well.

Lorde
14th December 2013, 9:43 PM
Tbh he only sealed Kurama not straightup beat him. Teleporting his moves don't mean much when his stamina isn't as high as Kurama's and doesn't have a Sharingan to keep Kurama down. The frogs are pretty weak when facing the stronger foes as well.

Basically. Kurama never truly lost to Minato; he was just sealed. I don't think Minato's teleportation techniques would be all-that useful in a real battle against Kurama anyway. He could teleport Kurama's attacks, but he wouldn't be able to inflict much damage on Kurama in my opinion.

Platinum fan.
14th December 2013, 10:44 PM
We all know who's the strongest in the Uzumaki family and it's not Minato. It's not even Naruto. It's Kushina! Madara's lucky she didn't get Edo Tensei'd. Ain't nobody gonna tangle with the Bloody Red Habanero! She'd squash all in her path like tomatoes XD

Being serious now, J Ken brought up the frog being weak against stronger foes. Sadly I'm forced to agree in part 2 anyway. In part 1, the summoned beast were game changers. Naruto wouldn't have stood a chance against fully transformed Gaara without Gamabunta, and when Tsunade, Jirayia, and Orochimaru all summoned their beast to fight, that was pretty cool as well. In part 2, summons like many other things not Uchiha, have fallen. Gamabunta and his toads were a little helpful for Naruto during his fight with Pain, but one attack from Pain took them all out. It's a little depressing, I loved when characters summoned the big beast to help fight, and their interactions with their summoners is always worth a good laugh. At least Gamakichi got to be used fairly well with Naruto recently.

LightningMaster95
14th December 2013, 10:47 PM

sealed=beat in naruto, his stamina/chakra is high he was able to teleport kurama and was stated that minato needed alot of chakra to teleport him away, hashirama proved that you dont need sharingan to keep kurama down. gamabunta is powerful he fought against kurama and shukaku plus nagato's summoning.

all minato needs to do is tag kurama and send his tbb back at him using his teleportation.

Shneak
15th December 2013, 4:54 AM
We all know who's the strongest in the Uzumaki family and it's not Minato. It's not even Naruto. It's Kushina! Madara's lucky she didn't get Edo Tensei'd. Ain't nobody gonna tangle with the Bloody Red Habanero! She'd squash all in her path like tomatoes XD

Nah, it's Karin Nagato.

TsukiMirage
15th December 2013, 5:24 AM
Mmm. A Uzumaki with numerous sealing techniques (everything Minato showed according to canon), a massive amount of chakra, and unique chakra chains that can be used as weapons against even a Bijuu... Yeah, I can definitely agree with the idea that Kushina was stronger then both her husband and son.

15th December 2013, 1:59 PM
Well, she did survive when Kurama was extracted from her, so I wouldn't be surprised about how powerful she was. :/

Platinum fan.
15th December 2013, 10:00 PM
Well, she did survive when Kurama was extracted from her, so I wouldn't be surprised about how powerful she was. :/

She also gave child birth and got stabbed by Kurama in the same night and not die instantly. She would eventually die in the end but wow was she tough. Endurance wise I'd rank her at the top of females in the Naruto universe.

Shneak mentioned Nagato. Without his Uchiha implants aka Rinnegan, I wonder how powerful Nagato would be without them?

Lorde
15th December 2013, 10:34 PM
Shneak mentioned Nagato. Without his Uchiha implants aka Rinnegan, I wonder how powerful Nagato would be without them?

If Jiraiya had still trained him, he probably would've ended up being pretty powerful. I remember Jiraiya mentioning that Nagato had mastered all six chakra natures, but that was only possible because he had the Rinnegan so his ninjutsu skills wouldn't have been as powerful without the Rinnegan.

LightningMaster95
15th December 2013, 10:49 PM
probably jonin level lol how far that even goes now

the real question is how powerful naruto would be without kurama?

Lorde
15th December 2013, 10:58 PM
the real question is how powerful naruto would be without kurama?

Probably as powerful as he was when he had just mastered Sage Mode imo. He was strong back then when he wasn't relying on Kurama's chakra anymore and I really wanted to see more of that Sage Mode because it seemed like the best power up that Naruto ever received. Too bad about the lack of jutsu diversity.

LightningMaster95
15th December 2013, 11:52 PM
Probably as powerful as he was when he had just mastered Sage Mode imo. He was strong back then when he wasn't relying on Kurama's chakra anymore and I really wanted to see more of that Sage Mode because it seemed like the best power up that Naruto ever received. Too bad about the lack of jutsu diversity.

i never found sage naruto to be powerful, he lost to pain before kurama stepped in and naruto's sage clone wouldve lost against the edo raikage if it wasnt for the eight tails and the rubber guy helping him out and the raikage not being at his true strength

Lorde
16th December 2013, 12:56 AM
i never found sage naruto to be powerful, he lost to pain before kurama stepped in and naruto's sage clone wouldve lost against the edo raikage if it wasnt for the eight tails and the rubber guy helping him out and the raikage not being at his true strength

Naruto managed to take down multiple Pains with Sage Mode though, something he wouldn't have done without Sage Mode training. If Naruto and Nagato had fought - Naruto without Kurama's chakra and Nagato without Rinnegan - I think Naruto would've won hands down.

Jb
16th December 2013, 1:23 AM
Naruto couldn't beat Nagato even without the rinnegan

the only reason Naruto is strong is because he used a bunch of clones to train. That's something he wouldn't be able to do without kurama's extra chakra. I'm sure without kurama Naruto would be no better than Iruka. He would of never got Jiraiya's training because he wouldnt need to defend himself against akatsuki.

Platinum fan.
16th December 2013, 2:27 AM
Naruto without Kyuubi would be Sage Mode level basically. I don't know why some people only think he's strong because of Kyuubi, when he's won fights without Kurama's "interference" As Lorde said, he beat all the Pains minus the Yahiko one and they did it that way to drag out the fight so we get the drama of Hinata getting stabbed, Kyuubi coming out and Naruto meeting Minato plot. I fail to see how Pain beat Naruto, because Naruto never lost consciousness and Pain never dragged him off to his lair to extract the Biju, instead he waste time with long winded villain speeches about justice, allowing Hinata to come in get stabbed and move the plot along. I'm actually glad Naruto gets help for big fights because he'd look like a mary sue beating all these godlike villains by himself. It's why I don't find characters like Madara at all enjoyable when they can do pretty much everything with no weakness, so you just know the characters are going to pull BS to win.

LightningMaster95
16th December 2013, 3:11 AM
Naruto without Kyuubi would be Sage Mode level basically. I don't know why some people only think he's strong because of Kyuubi, when he's won fights without Kurama's "interference" As Lorde said, he beat all the Pains minus the Yahiko one and they did it that way to drag out the fight so we get the drama of Hinata getting stabbed, Kyuubi coming out and Naruto meeting Minato plot. I fail to see how Pain beat Naruto, because Naruto never lost consciousness and Pain never dragged him off to his lair to extract the Biju, instead he waste time with long winded villain speeches about justice, allowing Hinata to come in get stabbed and move the plot along. I'm actually glad Naruto gets help for big fights because he'd look like a mary sue beating all these godlike villains by himself. It's why I don't find characters like Madara at all enjoyable when they can do pretty much everything with no weakness, so you just know the characters are going to pull BS to win.
but look at how much help naruto needed to beat pain he needed info from jiraiya,kakashi,the toads,the slug,kuruma and still lost. of course pain was going to lose in the end because of plot thats the only reason he won all of his fights.
answer me this question since you think naruto didnt lose, if hinata or kurama didnt interfere who wouldve been killed in the end if naruto didnt have plot/help/info on his side?

Platinum fan.
16th December 2013, 3:26 AM
but look at how much help naruto needed to beat pain he needed info from jiraiya,kakashi,the toads,the slug,kuruma and still lost. of course pain was going to lose in the end because of plot thats the only reason he won all of his fights.
answer me this question since you think naruto didnt lose, if hinata or kurama didnt interfere who wouldve been killed in the end if naruto didnt have plot/help/info on his side?

Well to be honest if Hinata or Kurama were not going to interfere at all in that fight, Kishi probably wouldn't have let Naruto get his hands pinned down at all, that was basically a plot point for drama a pause to explain Pain's actions and to drag the fight out, since Naruto was winning 90% of the fight until that one mishap. But to truly answer your question in the same situation if Naruto had still gotten his hands down like that and if Pain dragged him off to his lair, then I would agree with you that Pain won the fight no questions asked. But that's not what happened, and therefore Naruto did not lose because the fight was still in progress. I don't see why Naruto having all that info on Pain changes anything of the fight. Real ninjas all have info on their targets when they go to kill them. Still if Pain extracted Kurama from Naruto and killed him then he would have won the fight, and that is not what happened.

Lorde
16th December 2013, 3:40 AM

Of course Naruto won because of plot. That's how he and every other character has won their battles; because it's needed for the story to progress. I don't know why that's a bad thing though. We can discuss all sorts of hypothetical situations but at the end of the day we can't change what Kishi has written. I personally thought Naruto's fight with the Pains was one of the better fights of Part 2 because as you said, he needed information from many sources to succeed and I liked that other characters had involvement and relevance during that fight.

Platinum fan.
16th December 2013, 3:45 AM
Of course Naruto won because of plot. That's how he and every other character has won their battles; because it's needed for the story to progress. I don't know why that's a bad thing though. We can discuss all sorts of hypothetical situations but at the end of the day we can't change what Kishi has written. I personally thought Naruto's fight with the Pains was one of the better fights of Part 2 because as you said, he needed information from many sources to succeed and I liked that other characters had involvement and relevance during that fight.

I also like the Pain battle. In my humble opinion it was the highlight battle of Part 2 before the series got too insane with powerups.

Edit: I also like that battle because of Naruto's Sage Mode. It might be overshadowed by Kyuubi Cloak Mode, but I always preferred Sage Mode opposed to Kyuubi Mode. I probably like it more because Naruto had to train to get Sage Mode, but I always felt Sage Mode's hype was cut short. I really loved it when Naruto used it here.

Lorde
17th December 2013, 12:39 AM
I also like the Pain battle. In my humble opinion it was the highlight battle of Part 2 before the series got too insane with powerups.

Edit: I also like that battle because of Naruto's Sage Mode. It might be overshadowed by Kyuubi Cloak Mode, but I always preferred Sage Mode opposed to Kyuubi Mode. I probably like it more because Naruto had to train to get Sage Mode, but I always felt Sage Mode's hype was cut short. I really loved it when Naruto used it here.

I agree about the training thing. Yeah, Naruto had to train to learn how to properly use Kurama's chakra, but he always had Kurama inside of him so it wasn't as difficult as his training for Sage Mode, which he had to learn from scratch practically. That was good development for Naruto and the result seemed more interesting to me than the Kyuubi chakra cloak thing.

TsukiMirage
17th December 2013, 2:24 AM
Naruto without Kyuubi would be Sage Mode level basically. I don't know why some people only think he's strong because of Kyuubi, when he's won fights without Kurama's "interference" As Lorde said, he beat all the Pains minus the Yahiko one and they did it that way to drag out the fight so we get the drama of Hinata getting stabbed, Kyuubi coming out and Naruto meeting Minato plot. I fail to see how Pain beat Naruto, because Naruto never lost consciousness and Pain never dragged him off to his lair to extract the Biju, instead he waste time with long winded villain speeches about justice, allowing Hinata to come in get stabbed and move the plot along. I'm actually glad Naruto gets help for big fights because he'd look like a mary sue beating all these godlike villains by himself. It's why I don't find characters like Madara at all enjoyable when they can do pretty much everything with no weakness, so you just know the characters are going to pull BS to win. People question Naruto's strength and doubt it because Kishi goes out of his way to make Naruto look more idiotic and incompetent then need be. There are very few fights outside of Part One that Naruto isn't treated like a lucky moron that has to rely on others to succeed. The fight with Pain is really the only major one in Part Two where Naruto was shown a smart fighter able to handle himself against even a high level opponent. One just has to look at his current fight to see how opposite he's normally treated, not knowing the meaning of regular words and not even knowing what he was doing when he saves everyone.

XanderCage
17th December 2013, 3:24 PM
Kind of a blah chapter for me. Not too keen on Madara getting smacked around last chapter but once he got one rinnegan eye, he pulls out a new jutsu which looks like an invisible multi-punch which cripples all the bijuu. It will be a huge plot twist if Naruto loses Kurama, even if it's only temporary. I wonder if that were to happen, if Minato would transfer his half of Kurama back to Naruto. He could even potentially do the transfer earlier to give Naruto the strength to break Madara's grasp. I think this might be where Bee dies. The only one who could most likely survive the extraction of their bijuu is Naruto and Bee really hasn't done much of late. With all the absences of characters in the chapter, I'd have to assume though that someone may be coming in this next chapter to break the chains (Sasuke, Tobirama, Minato).

I've always been interested in the other Rinnegan and why Obito didn't use it. I could see why Obito might save it, in case he has it destroyed or something. Obviously, it was used for a plot point for Obito to keep his Sharingan, in order for Kakashi to devise a plan and for the big reveal of Obito as Tobi but I can't imagine why he wouldn't use it. At least it was kind of explained where they got the other eye. It would have sucked if they didn't explain how White Zetsu had the other eye. Looks like Obito sealed it and hid it away and didn't keep it in Nagato.

Overall, an okay chapter, but I feel like we're just back to the drawing board with Madara one-shotting everyone again. I'm interested to see where the next chapter goes with the bijuus.

Zain Uchiha
17th December 2013, 5:17 PM
People question Naruto's strength and doubt it because Kishi goes out of his way to make Naruto look more idiotic and incompetent then need be. There are very few fights outside of Part One that Naruto isn't treated like a lucky moron that has to rely on others to succeed. The fight with Pain is really the only major one in Part Two where Naruto was shown a smart fighter able to handle himself against even a high level opponent. One just has to look at his current fight to see how opposite he's normally treated, not knowing the meaning of regular words and not even knowing what he was doing when he saves everyone.

Hey uh your signature says "My enemies are white and green" , CELEBI?????? D: You hate Celebi? Poor thing is cute :( how can you hate it

Platinum fan.
17th December 2013, 7:02 PM
This latest chapter was just meh. I really don't know what to think of a battle I want over as soon as possible so we can get to Naruto vs Sasuke already. We've been at this Madara fight for over a year, I'm sick of it and all the hax powers he gains every new chapter. With Obito still alive I'm guessing he'll play a role in Madara's defeat. As we all suspected Madara swats all the Bijuu around like insects. Uchiha clearly is the strongest thing in the series, it certainly is not the tailed beast anymore. Makes me wonder why even bother to capture them when Madara's above them? I honestly forgot the reason, it's how little I care for this plot anymore. One thing that does interest me is the possibility of Naruto losing Kurama. This could truly answer the question of how powerful Naruto is without Kyuubi power. Personally I still think Naruto would be equal to Konoha's Jonin. But this would make it interesting for Naruto to save Kurama. I just hope they don't do what I think they'll do if they do this and waste a whole chapter on Naruto "supposedly" being dead after losing Kyuubi and everyone grieves over it only for him to come back to life or something. Overall a yawner of a chapter for me.

J Ken
17th December 2013, 9:38 PM
I think that the thing before was that most Uchihas were already deceased so the Tailed Beasts were only considered strongest because we had little to no fully developed Uchiha to prove how inferior Tailed Beasts were. Ever since Madara and to a lower degree Obito started using them as pawns it became very obvious that Tailed Beasts were no big deal. I'm also gonna guess that the Sage of Six Paths did something similar to the Uchihas when he stopped the Ten-Tails ages ago.

Lorde
17th December 2013, 9:58 PM
So Madara summoned the Gedo Mazu again from White Zetsu? Okay. I'm glad Kakashi tried to use Kamui on it even if it didn't work. That new jutsu that Madara used to attack the Bijuu seemed kind of lame though. It wasn't anything special really, and it looks like he's about to extract Kurama from Naruto. I actually hope he succeeds.

Platinum fan.
17th December 2013, 10:32 PM
I think that the thing before was that most Uchihas were already deceased so the Tailed Beasts were only considered strongest because we had little to no fully developed Uchiha to prove how inferior Tailed Beasts were. Ever since Madara and to a lower degree Obito started using them as pawns it became very obvious that Tailed Beasts were no big deal. I'm also gonna guess that the Sage of Six Paths did something similar to the Uchihas when he stopped the Ten-Tails ages ago.

It's really something that many of the things that were legendary in part 1 have lost their shine in part 2 compared to the power of Uchiha which just seems infinite in terms of abilities. The last thing that I thought was powerful that was not Uchiha related was the Rinnegan and look what that turned out to be. A Uchiha powerup. And the fact that Zetsu goes to brag about how only two have unlocked Rinnegan and one being Madara just feels like a slap in the face to Nagato. Remember when he was special for "awakening" Rinnegan and Jiraiya thought he was special for it? I don't know about the rest of you, but Nagato has been partially ruined for me because of this, and he was one of my top 5 fave characters.

Lorde
17th December 2013, 10:56 PM
Remember when he was special for "awakening" Rinnegan and Jiraiya thought he was special for it? I don't know about the rest of you, but Nagato has been partially ruined for me because of this, and he was one of my top 5 fave characters.

I never really liked Nagato, but it's true that his character was overshadowed the moment we found out that Madara was the one who awakened the Rinnegan and gave it to him. In the end he really was Madara's puppet just like Obito and I feel bad for him.

J Ken
17th December 2013, 10:59 PM
It's really something that many of the things that were legendary in part 1 have lost their shine in part 2 compared to the power of Uchiha which just seems infinite in terms of abilities. The last thing that I thought was powerful that was not Uchiha related was the Rinnegan and look what that turned out to be. A Uchiha powerup. And the fact that Zetsu goes to brag about how only two have unlocked Rinnegan and one being Madara just feels like a slap in the face to Nagato. Remember when he was special for "awakening" Rinnegan and Jiraiya thought he was special for it? I don't know about the rest of you, but Nagato has been partially ruined for me because of this, and he was one of my top 5 fave characters.

I agree. Nagato was awesome as Pain but after he was hit with a Talk-no-Jutsu and they started to reveal more about Madara his character just went south. He wasn't the Child of Prophecy, he lost all his friends and family, killed himself for the same villagers he hated and then the one thing he had going for him was nothing but one of Madara's plots. Though I don't care much for what Zetsu said I mean he is just a personally created tool that's sole purpose is to glorify Madara and his achievements/goals.

Shneak
18th December 2013, 2:34 AM
I think I'm going to wait for the stream translation because I didn't retain that well. I was too focused on thinking how much Obitsu looks like Homunculus from FullMetal Alchemist.

Lorde
18th December 2013, 10:02 PM
I'm still surprised that White Zetsu is obeying Madara. I knew why Black Zetsu followed his orders since he was part of his will, but I thought White Zetsu would have more independence since he's part of Hashirama and would therefore be more likely to rebel against Madara imo. He seemed fairly close to Obito so I thought he might side with him instead. Guess I was wrong.

J Ken
18th December 2013, 10:46 PM
I'm still surprised that White Zetsu is obeying Madara. I knew why Black Zetsu followed his orders since he was part of his will, but I thought White Zetsu would have more independence since he's part of Hashirama and would therefore be more likely to rebel against Madara imo. He seemed fairly close to Obito so I thought he might side with him instead. Guess I was wrong.

Tbh as soon as Madara was revealed to be Zetsu's daddy I knew for sure that he would blindly follow Madara's plot. I used to be interested in Zetsu back when he debuted but I stopped caring for him as soon as he was revealed to be nothing more but a lackluster Hashirama clone.

TsukiMirage
19th December 2013, 4:55 PM
Madara's crazy laughter made the chapter for me. I'm really glad to see him employing new Rinnegan techniques instead of rehashing the ones we have already seen. The Bijuus are still being enjoyable.

I'm still surprised that White Zetsu is obeying Madara. I knew why Black Zetsu followed his orders since he was part of his will, but I thought White Zetsu would have more independence since he's part of Hashirama and would therefore be more likely to rebel against Madara imo. He seemed fairly close to Obito so I thought he might side with him instead. Guess I was wrong. The Zetsus are basically mindless puppets, especially at this point when the original White Zetsu was killed by Sasuke, meaning the one serving Madara is just a clone.

Lorde
19th December 2013, 10:14 PM
Tbh as soon as Madara was revealed to be Zetsu's daddy I knew for sure that he would blindly follow Madara's plot. I used to be interested in Zetsu back when he debuted but I stopped caring for him as soon as he was revealed to be nothing more but a lackluster Hashirama clone.

Spiral Zetsu seemed to have personality unlike White Zetsu and Black Zetsu at least. I still wonder how he died.

Anyway, Madara is a better villain than Obito was at the moment since he's actually taking action. It took Obito forever to capture the Bijuu; he had to use Akatsuki for that and he failed to get the last two and yet here we have Madara who is about to seal all nine back into the Gedo Mazo statue. The difference is staggering.

Platinum fan.
19th December 2013, 11:19 PM
Spiral Zetsu seemed to have personality unlike White Zetsu and Black Zetsu at least. I still wonder how he died.

Anyway, Madara is a better villain than Obito was at the moment since he's actually taking action. It took Obito forever to capture the Bijuu; he had to use Akatsuki for that and he failed to get the last two and yet here we have Madara who is about to seal all nine back into the Gedo Mazo statue. The difference is staggering.

In the defense of Obito, before he became a Six Path Sage, he was mortal and had limits. Madara whether he's dead or alive apparently has no limits to his abilities, chakra, or moves he can spam and can activate Susanoo without any eyes. It's almost unfair to compare any villain to Madara, considering how they have handled his character. Even Pain, a villain who was called a God when he first appeared, isn't even in the same league as Madara.

LightningMaster95
19th December 2013, 11:46 PM
In the defense of Obito, before he became a Six Path Sage, he was mortal and had limits. Madara whether he's dead or alive apparently has no limits to his abilities, chakra, or moves he can spam and can activate Susanoo without any eyes. It's almost unfair to compare any villain to Madara, considering how they have handled his character. Even Pain, a villain who was called a God when he first appeared, isn't even in the same league as Madara.

but thats because madara lived in a era when u have to fight everyday to survive so of course hes going to be stronger than most of the people in the naruto world because after the minato-kakashi era/generation ended the shinobi became weaker except naruto and sasuke (because theyre the main characters) because they had no wars to fight in

Lorde
20th December 2013, 12:09 AM

I know. I was just sulking because I wanted Obito to be the final villain and now we've got Madara instead, who is incredibly broken.

Anyway, where are Orochimaru, Tsunade, Mei, A, Onoki, Hiruzen and Tobirama? I lost track of them but you'd think that since Madara is back in action, they would at least attempt to confront him and yet Naruto and Sasuke are still getting all the screen-time. What's the point of having all these powerhouse characters around if only two of them do stuff?

Platinum fan.
20th December 2013, 1:12 AM
but thats because madara lived in a era when u have to fight everyday to survive so of course hes going to be stronger than most of the people in the naruto world because after the minato-kakashi era/generation ended the shinobi became weaker except naruto and sasuke (because theyre the main characters) because they had no wars to fight in

Even with that kind of story it shouldn't excuse how uberly broken Madara is. You literally have to throw everything this manga has taught us to even be able to enjoy Madara's abilities, because he can just do anything and even take down all nine Bijuu, when these things were originally suppose to be unbeatable to any mortal ninja. I know part 2 has massively downgraded the Bijuu's, but it still looks insane for Madara with no eyes to be able to survive a attack from these things and by just gaining only one of his eyes he's able to beat them down with no real problem. And this is just with one eye. I'd be afraid if he got the other one. Again it's not fair to compare anyone to Madara, as he breaks every scale. I don't even want to touch what relevance he has to any character not named Hashirama or Tobimara, because he really has none. So while this is action packed, there's no real story beyond generic overpowered villain trying to take over the world. I don't feel invested in Naruto vs Madara like I did Naruto vs Obito, because Naruto literally just met the guy on the battlefield, and unlike the Akatsuki, Madara himself didn't do anything personal to any of the present day characters like Obito, Pain, and the other major villains did.

Okay, I'm sorry. I don't mean to explode like this. I'm not trying to be so argumentative. I'm just upset at how little I care for this battle despite the fact that it's probably the final big battle of the series. I know you like Madara, I wish I cared more about him too. I really tried to like this war arc, I really did. I guess I'm just too Cynical :(

As for what you said Lorde, at this point Naruto and Sasuke are the only ones that matter now. I have no idea Orochimaru's purpose, unless he tries to steal Madara's body somehow. Gaara's the only Gokage I've seen still doing something and Hiruzen and Tobimara have disappeared.

LightningMaster95
20th December 2013, 6:48 PM
Even with that kind of story it shouldn't excuse how uberly broken Madara is. You literally have to throw everything this manga has taught us to even be able to enjoy Madara's abilities, because he can just do anything and even take down all nine Bijuu, when these things were originally suppose to be unbeatable to any mortal ninja. I know part 2 has massively downgraded the Bijuu's, but it still looks insane for Madara with no eyes to be able to survive a attack from these things and by just gaining only one of his eyes he's able to beat them down with no real problem. And this is just with one eye. I'd be afraid if he got the other one. Again it's not fair to compare anyone to Madara, as he breaks every scale. I don't even want to touch what relevance he has to any character not named Hashirama or Tobimara, because he really has none. So while this is action packed, there's no real story beyond generic overpowered villain trying to take over the world. I don't feel invested in Naruto vs Madara like I did Naruto vs Obito, because Naruto literally just met the guy on the battlefield, and unlike the Akatsuki, Madara himself didn't do anything personal to any of the present day characters like Obito, Pain, and the other major villains did.

Okay, I'm sorry. I don't mean to explode like this. I'm not trying to be so argumentative. I'm just upset at how little I care for this battle despite the fact that it's probably the final big battle of the series. I know you like Madara, I wish I cared more about him too. I really tried to like this war arc, I really did. I guess I'm just too Cynical :(

As for what you said Lorde, at this point Naruto and Sasuke are the only ones that matter now. I have no idea Orochimaru's purpose, unless he tries to steal Madara's body somehow. Gaara's the only Gokage I've seen still doing something and Hiruzen and Tobimara have disappeared.
if madara is broken what does that mean about hashirama the only person that has beaten him 1 vs 1. yea i will admit every eye technique relating to the sharingan is haxed but thats something we have to deal with. when u think about it everything that is going on happened because of madara and the first 3 hokages so it relates to everyone in the naruto world. sure it was obito that started the war but he did it because of madara plan

i dont think this is the final battle because we still have the naruto vs sasuke match later in 2014 even if its not to kill it will probably be the last match in the manga. i like madara but hes not even in my top 5 favorites i just like how much potential he has in making the series more interesting he can easily kill naruto and sasuke if he wanted to or any other character

Platinum fan.
20th December 2013, 10:06 PM
if madara is broken what does that mean about hashirama the only person that has beaten him 1 vs 1. yea i will admit every eye technique relating to the sharingan is haxed but thats something we have to deal with. when u think about it everything that is going on happened because of madara and the first 3 hokages so it relates to everyone in the naruto world. sure it was obito that started the war but he did it because of madara plan

i dont think this is the final battle because we still have the naruto vs sasuke match later in 2014 even if its not to kill it will probably be the last match in the manga. i like madara but hes not even in my top 5 favorites i just like how much potential he has in making the series more interesting he can easily kill naruto and sasuke if he wanted to or any other character

Well yeah, I would assume Hashirama has some broken aspects as well. But Hashirama's not batting the nine Bijuu around like insects. I want this war arc over with as soon as possible. I'm almost hoping Madara kills Orochimaru so we don't have to worry about a possible fight with him after this. Because nothing's going to top Madara, especially someone who doesn't have any Uchiha tools or powerups. I do have to give Orochimaru credit. He's the only major villain not using Sharingan based weapons, as opposed to Pain and Danzo let alone every Uchiha.

Lorde
20th December 2013, 10:45 PM
Well yeah, I would assume Hashirama has some broken aspects as well. But Hashirama's not batting the nine Bijuu around like insects. I want this war arc over with as soon as possible. I'm almost hoping Madara kills Orochimaru so we don't have to worry about a possible fight with him after this. Because nothing's going to top Madara, especially someone who doesn't have any Uchiha tools or powerups. I do have to give Orochimaru credit. He's the only major villain not using Sharingan based weapons, as opposed to Pain and Danzo let alone every Uchiha.

Even though he's supposed to be the "God of Shinobi," Hashirama hasn't really impressed me much since he was revived. His flashback to his battle with Madara showed him at his prime and it was interesting, but his revived self has been pretty mediocre by comparison imo. And yeah, I respect Orochimaru for not having the Sharingan, but ironically it's what he desires most lol.

PokeMaster366
20th December 2013, 11:44 PM
Even though he's supposed to be the "God of Shinobi," Hashirama hasn't really impressed me much since he was revived. His flashback to his battle with Madara showed him at his prime and it was interesting, but his revived self has been pretty mediocre by comparison imo. And yeah, I respect Orochimaru for not having the Sharingan, but ironically it's what he desires most lol.

Well, Madara has already been shown to get a power boost upon being revived. Perhaps being an Edo Tensei also makes Hashirama weaker.

20th December 2013, 11:51 PM
I sadly agree with you. I want to see another battle like how it was with the both of them at the Final Valley. I don't know what Kishi is planning to do with Hashirama.

Locormus
21st December 2013, 2:26 AM
Hey uh your signature says "My enemies are white and green" , CELEBI?????? D: You hate Celebi? Poor thing is cute :( how can you hate it

But Celebi is just green.. I think you're referring to Shaymin... Great contribution by the way..

Madara made the Zetsu, so why wouldn't they?

My new years resolution is that I'm not reading Naruto for a full year. Come January 1st 2015 and I'll start picking up on the reading again. Obito having basically ten bijuu extracted from him, and still being alive was the last drop for me, and now that Madara is taking the Bijuu's out like flies makes me angrier then anything.

I've honestly thought that I'd stop reading Bleach before Naruto, because I'm (or was) more invested in Naruto, but at this point Bleach is making more sense, pulling weaker buttpulls and is getting the fighting on the road, whereas in Naruto.. It's all just a mucky snuffstory..

This NYR will set me back approximately 40-45 chapters, but I'll doubt that anything big will happen, perhaps Madara gets taken out after 30 chapters or something.. But we'll see.. I'll laugh if I comeback for in 2015 and the series has ended.. I'm expecting it to go over 700 chapters around that time.

Lorde
21st December 2013, 5:10 AM
I sadly agree with you. I want to see another battle like how it was with the both of them at the Final Valley. I don't know what Kishi is planning to do with Hashirama.

I think Orochimaru will undo the Edo Tensei eventually and give Hashirama and the other Hokage a chance to go to the afterlife. I think they'll eventually become redundant in this fight and serve no other role once Naruto and Sasuke beat Madara.

LightningMaster95
22nd December 2013, 4:15 AM
since the manga is suppose to end around the summer in 2014 and we still have the naruto vs sasuke match coming up when do you guys think madara will be defeated and how will the naruto vs sasuke fight happen.

im completely certain that sasuke will turn evil again, and the way i see it happening seems plausible imo
after naruto and sasuke defeat madara, the shinobi alliance and gokages all praise naruto for saving the world and tsunade offers him the hokage title which makes sasuke jealous because he helped defeat him and wanted to become hokage so he turns his back on the village

Pkmn Trainer Chireru
22nd December 2013, 4:30 AM
this is off-topic a bit, but there are two other anime/video game characters that are as op as madara...they are sephiroth and aizen lol

-Raiga-
22nd December 2013, 6:23 AM
im completely certain that sasuke will turn evil again, and the way i see it happening seems plausible imo
after naruto and sasuke defeat madara, the shinobi alliance and gokages all praise naruto for saving the world and tsunade offers him the hokage title which makes sasuke jealous because he helped defeat him and wanted to become hokage so he turns his back on the village

Technically Sasuke never really turned good to begin with. He's just done less despicable things as of late.(well, that's my fancy way of wording "being written like a 1 dimensional idiot by a fan-fic writer" at any rate).

Platinum fan.
22nd December 2013, 4:10 PM
since the manga is suppose to end around the summer in 2014 and we still have the naruto vs sasuke match coming up when do you guys think madara will be defeated and how will the naruto vs sasuke fight happen.

The manga's suppose to end in 2014? Wow! I thought it would end in 2015 for some reason, but Naruto has been on the verge of ending. As for what Naruto and Sasuke fight over, I have no idea. I'm still curious why they brought Orochimaru back? Maybe he really has reformed, if so it's incredibly forced considering how dead set he was on destroying Konoha. I guess Naruto and Sasuke will be for the Hokage throne, but I still don't think either are qualified in decision making and emotion wise. Oh well.

I still wanted a part 3 with Naruto having his own Genin squad, but I'm sure with the world peace thing, ninjas are all going to lose their jobs.

LightningMaster95
22nd December 2013, 5:16 PM
The manga's suppose to end in 2014? Wow! I thought it would end in 2015 for some reason, but Naruto has been on the verge of ending. As for what Naruto and Sasuke fight over, I have no idea. I'm still curious why they brought Orochimaru back? Maybe he really has reformed, if so it's incredibly forced considering how dead set he was on destroying Konoha. I guess Naruto and Sasuke will be for the Hokage throne, but I still don't think either are qualified in decision making and emotion wise. Oh well.

I still wanted a part 3 with Naruto having his own Genin squad, but I'm sure with the world peace thing, ninjas are all going to lose their jobs.
yea kishi said in 2012 the manga will end in a year and a half, i think orochimaru will turn 3 of the hokages(tobirama sarutobi minato) evil since he has control over them it would be a good side story while naruto is fighting sasuke,

J Ken
22nd December 2013, 6:50 PM
Anyone thinks its possible that somehow Sasuke or Orochimaru absorbs Madara's power and becomes the true final boss?

Marco The Phoenix
22nd December 2013, 6:55 PM
Anyone thinks its possible that somehow Sasuke or Orochimaru absorbs Madara's power and becomes the true final boss?

I would hope not. Maybe it's just me but I feel as if this war is being drawn out..

Lorde
22nd December 2013, 10:35 PM

Oh God no. That would be the worst thing; we don't need another major villain to pop up in this war. I want Madara to be the last real threat save for Sasuke if him wanting to become Hokage can be viewed as a threat. I really want this war over with as soon as possible.

TsukiMirage
23rd December 2013, 12:15 AM

after naruto and sasuke defeat madara, the shinobi alliance and gokages all praise naruto for saving the world and tsunade offers him the hokage title which makes sasuke jealous because he helped defeat him and wanted to become hokage so he turns his back on the village If the series gonna stick to the theme of Naruto succeeding where his predecessor failed, then he's not gonna make the same mistake that caused all the trouble in the first place. There isn't even a reason why Sasuke would have to be evil just for them to have a fight, or why it would have to be over anything major.

That's even presuming there will still be any fight, considering Kishi's habit of building up stuff and then not following it through.

Platinum fan.
23rd December 2013, 1:28 AM

I've been thinking that ever since Orochimaru came back. I think it's a really lame idea, Orochimaru's story is not only finished he's not even on the radar of the top players in the war. What can he possibly do to the likes of Naruto, Sasuke, the Gokage, and the Allied Shinobi Army? He would have to take over Madara or Obito to even register as a threat today, which is what I suspect will happen.

Lorde
23rd December 2013, 1:40 AM
I would've preferred if Orochimaru had stayed "dead" because now he's just another loose thread. I liked him when he used to have some relevance and didn't just stand in the background, but his time has passed as other people said. Madara has all the signs of being a final villain and although I find him to be really cliche, he's still better than Orochimaru at least.

Shneak
23rd December 2013, 2:15 AM
Sasuke/Orochi stealing Madara's power would be the worst thing Kishi could do, since Madara already did that to Obito (and Zetsu did it to Obito too, lol.)

As much as I like Orochi, he definitely shouldn't have come back. It's weird how he's completely good now and nobody is questioning it. The whole Sasuke-Orochi dynamic is weird too. I'm not sure how the Hokages would have played into it, but they weren't that crucial besides Tobirama and Minato's warping techniques and Hashirama as a crux for flashbacks.

Platinum fan.
23rd December 2013, 2:22 AM
Sasuke/Orochi stealing Madara's power would be the worst thing Kishi could do, since Madara already did that to Obito (and Zetsu did it to Obito too, lol.)

As much as I like Orochi, he definitely shouldn't have come back. It's weird how he's completely good now and nobody is questioning it. The whole Sasuke-Orochi dynamic is weird too. I'm not sure how the Hokages would have played into it, but they weren't that crucial besides Tobirama and Minato's warping techniques and Hashirama as a crux for flashbacks.

Agreed. This is the same Orochimaru who tried to destroy Konoha and killed Hiruzen. I can understand everyone ignoring him right now, since Madara, Obito, and Ten Tails are a much bigger threat, but once the battle with Madara is over, nobody in Konoha should tolerate Orochimaru after everything he's done to the village. And his change after being dead/absorbed all this time is just weird, considering when he was absorbed by Sasuke, he was still dead sent on killing everyone in Konoha. What changed? Was that explained? I must have missed it if it was. Too many questions.

p96822
23rd December 2013, 2:29 AM
I have question about jinchuuriki, after the Jinchuuriki host dies what happen to the Tail Beast after the death? Do they take over the body? Do they die as well? WHat happen?

Lorde
23rd December 2013, 2:33 AM
I have question about jinchuuriki, after the Jinchuuriki host dies what happen to the Tail Beast after the death? Do they take over the body? Do they die as well? WHat happen?

They supposedly revive sometime after their jinchuuriki dies. We haven't actually seen that though since no Bijuu/Tailed Beast has actually died with their jinchuuriki yet.

Edit: Actually, I think Isobu/the Sanbi died while inside Rin, but we didn't actually see how he was revived.

LightningMaster95
23rd December 2013, 2:35 AM
Agreed. This is the same Orochimaru who tried to destroy Konoha and killed Hiruzen. I can understand everyone ignoring him right now, since Madara, Obito, and Ten Tails are a much bigger threat, but once the battle with Madara is over, nobody in Konoha should tolerate Orochimaru after everything he's done to the village. And his change after being dead/absorbed all this time is just weird, considering when he was absorbed by Sasuke, he was still dead sent on killing everyone in Konoha. What changed? Was that explained? I must have missed it if it was. Too many questions.

oro has only done a couple of bad things and that was
betray/attack konoha, and join akatsuki he didnt actually kill hiruzen
and the explanation i believe that kishi gave us was that orochimaru is only there to help sasuke in whatever he wants to do

J Ken
23rd December 2013, 2:59 AM
oro has only done a couple of bad things and that was
betray/attack konoha, and join akatsuki he didnt actually kill hiruzen
and the explanation i believe that kishi gave us was that orochimaru is only there to help sasuke in whatever he wants to do

You realize he also experimented on hundreds of innocent people including infants and killed the head of the Sand village as well right? Orochimaru along with Obito are two guys who deserved to go out as villains but they are instead being redeemed despite having committed such villainous inhumane deeds.

Platinum fan.
23rd December 2013, 3:22 AM
You realize he also experimented on hundreds of innocent people including infants and killed the head of the Sand village as well right? Orochimaru along with Obito are two guys who deserved to go out as villains but they are instead being redeemed despite having committed such villainous inhumane deeds.

I was just about to bring that up as well, all his illegal experiments on Konoha's people. Weren't Yamato and Anko test subjects at one point? I don't know why they brought Orochimaru back for redemption. He's done so many evil stuff, I would have preferred he stay where he was. Orochimaru getting "killed" by his own body stealing jutsu thing was perfect as the very thing that kept him alive and young all this time, did him in. Orochimaru's return just feels like a fanfic writer took over.

LightningMaster95
23rd December 2013, 3:46 AM

you do realize hiruzen and danzo didnt care about his experiments and konoha doesnt care about him killing the head of the sand village theyre ninjas so them killing is not a big problem in the naruto world

Lorde
23rd December 2013, 4:17 AM

Orochimaru is insane and doesn't deserve redemption as you said. I'm really disappointed with Kishi; he wants every character to have a happy ending and it's just not realistic. I fully expect Hidan to show up at the end of the war and get redemption too at this rate; I can totally see him and Shikamaru hugging and becoming best friends. :rolleyes:

23rd December 2013, 4:46 AM
If Orochimaru's parents never died, I wonder if he would have walked down the road he did. I do agree he's corrupted, but for some reason I never viewed him as an evil character until I heard Jiraiya explain what had happened to him.

Platinum fan.
23rd December 2013, 5:32 AM
you do realize hiruzen and danzo didnt care about his experiments and konoha doesnt care about him killing the head of the sand village theyre ninjas so them killing is not a big problem in the naruto world

What? Danzo might not have cared but Hiruzen did. Isn't that why Orochimaru went on the run from Konoha in the first place? Hiruzen and his Anbu ninjas caught him in his experiment lab in the middle of a experiment and were about to bust him, but Hiruzen as we all know, failed to do anything. I'd say Hiruzen cared about the missing villagers used as experiments when he himself went personally to find them.

LightningMaster95
23rd December 2013, 6:51 AM
What? Danzo might not have cared but Hiruzen did. Isn't that why Orochimaru went on the run from Konoha in the first place? Hiruzen and his Anbu ninjas caught him in his experiment lab in the middle of a experiment and were about to bust him, but Hiruzen as we all know, failed to do anything. I'd say Hiruzen cared about the missing villagers used as experiments when he himself went personally to find them.
i probably wasnt clear but to me hiruzen didnt care since he just let orochimaru walk out without putting a fight iirc

@tuskie i think his parents were only mentioned in the anime not the manga but im not sure i need to check

J Ken
23rd December 2013, 6:59 AM
i probably wasnt clear but to me hiruzen didnt care since he just let orochimaru walk out without putting a fight iirc.

It's not that he didn't care but he was too conflicted from the corruption of his own star student to do anything. He even voiced his regret at letting Orochimaru go that day during their battle in Part I.

Lorde
23rd December 2013, 7:03 AM
If Orochimaru's parents never died, I wonder if he would have walked down the road he did. I do agree he's corrupted, but for some reason I never viewed him as an evil character until I heard Jiraiya explain what had happened to him.

Orochimaru's parent's deaths shouldn't be used as an excuse for Orochimaru's behavior like Kishi tried to do. He had Orochimaru ruin several people's lives and then tried to humanize him by explaining his parent's deaths, but it was the wrong move. It doesn't matter to me how much Orochimaru suffered without them; it doesn't change what he's done.

Platinum fan.
23rd December 2013, 3:31 PM
i probably wasnt clear but to me hiruzen didnt care since he just let orochimaru walk out without putting a fight iirc

@tuskie i think his parents were only mentioned in the anime not the manga but im not sure i need to check

He couldn't bring himself to kill Orochimaru, his precious student. It was the biggest failure of Hiruzen's Hokage run, he himself admits that and regretted it. Doesn't mean he didn't care for those missing villagers, which ultimately goes back to the case of Orochimaru has done too much evil to be forgiven at this point.

TsukiMirage
23rd December 2013, 7:37 PM
I have question about jinchuuriki, after the Jinchuuriki host dies what happen to the Tail Beast after the death? Do they take over the body? Do they die as well? WHat happen? If a Bijuu is in a host that dies, the Bijuu "dies" too for a little while before it gets reincarnated back into the world. This was the case with the Sanbi and why the Rikudou Sennin sealed the Juubi in the moon. A Bijuu can also be reborn by the host attempting to use their power without enough training, allowing the Bijuu to fully form and the host being consumed. This is what nearly happen to Naruto during the Pain Invasion, and how the Hachibi's previous hosts were killed.

Lorde
23rd December 2013, 10:45 PM
Orochimaru should have been the final villain of the series, and by that I mean that Kishi should've kept him as a threat throughout the manga instead of letting Sasuke beat him and then having Itachi seal him away. I just think he was built as a big threat in Part 1, but that stopped once Part 2 started; he just doesn't feel menacing anymore.

Platinum fan.
24th December 2013, 12:45 AM
I'm actually glad Orochimaru wasn't the final villain. I was starting to get bored of the character, and in part 2 I found the Akatsuki more enjoyable. Orochimaru was a good part 1 villain, but I would have been sick to death of him if he stayed this whole time. His Sharingan lust would have been overshadowed by the Akatsuki's goal. He would have felt forced to be taken seriously when guys like Pain, Itachi, Kisame, and Obito running around, just like his return feels forced right now.

Lorde
24th December 2013, 2:33 AM
I'm actually glad Orochimaru wasn't the final villain. I was starting to get bored of the character, and in part 2 I found the Akatsuki more enjoyable. Orochimaru was a good part 1 villain, but I would have been sick to death of him if he stayed this whole time. His Sharingan lust would have been overshadowed by the Akatsuki's goal. He would have felt forced to be taken seriously when guys like Pain, Itachi, Kisame, and Obito running around, just like his return feels forced right now.

Akatsuki failed to live up to their hype imo. For a bunch of S-Class criminals, they just didn't seem on par with Orochimaru who was supposed to be an S-Class criminal himself. Only Itachi, Deidara, and Nagato truly impressed me. All the other Akatsuki members seemed like regular ninja to me, especially given the way some of them were killed.

By the way, is the manga on hiatus this week?

24th December 2013, 4:11 AM
I honestly have no idea if it is, but hopefully it's not. And I still can't @ that Kishi doesn't know how Madara's going to be defeated. That's what happens when you make a character too strong. LOL And if anyone is wondering where it came from, I heard about it in the Jump Festival thingy.

LightningMaster95
24th December 2013, 4:54 AM
Akatsuki failed to live up to their hype imo. For a bunch of S-Class criminals, they just didn't seem on par with Orochimaru who was supposed to be an S-Class criminal himself. Only Itachi, Deidara, and Nagato truly impressed me. All the other Akatsuki members seemed like regular ninja to me, especially given the way some of them were killed.

By the way, is the manga on hiatus this week?

i think they lived up to the hype they captured 7 tailed beasts, made the kages team up
nagato kisame itachi obito lived up to their hype no need to explain

hidan killed asuma which is a feat not a big one but an average to good one

konan put up a fight against jiraiya and injured obito

sasori wouldve killed sakura and chiyo if he wanted to and orochimaru didnt want to fight him alone

kakazu put up a good fight against minato and his team and went up against hashirama

deidara was the only fodder he had to rely on cheap trick to beat gaara

Lorde
24th December 2013, 5:14 AM
i think they lived up to the hype they captured 7 tailed beasts

Most of them were caught off-screen so it's not that impressive. Not to mention the fact that Akatsuki ultimately failed to capture Gyuuki and Kurama and it's now up to Madara to capture them along with the other seven in order to complete his plan. Akatsuki had hype since Part 1 but I didn't think the organization lived up to its reputation once Part 2 started, with a few exceptions like I said before.

J Ken
24th December 2013, 5:33 AM
I honestly have no idea if it is, but hopefully it's not. And I still can't @ that Kishi doesn't know how Madara's going to be defeated. That's what happens when you make a character too strong. LOL And if anyone is wondering where it came from, I heard about it in the Jump Festival thingy.

With Madara's defeat being unknown by Kishi I'm worried that the series will drag even longer then it already has. I personally just want Madara to lose so we can get on with the finale of the series.

LightningMaster95
24th December 2013, 5:34 AM
wild guess on how madara is defeated
talk no jutsu than the rebirth jutsu

Most of them were caught off-screen so it's not that impressive. Not to mention the fact that Akatsuki ultimately failed to capture Gyuuki and Kurama and it's now up to Madara to capture them along with the other seven in order to complete his plan. Akatsuki had hype since Part 1 but I didn't think the organization lived up to its reputation once Part 2 started, with a few exceptions like I said before.
they caught them so it is impressive it doesnt matter if it was shown or not, the gyuuki wasnt captured because kishi needed a way to have naruto train to master kurama's power and kurama was obviouslt not going to be captured because of his relation to the main character

Platinum fan.
24th December 2013, 6:19 AM
i think they lived up to the hype they captured 7 tailed beasts, made the kages team up
nagato kisame itachi obito lived up to their hype no need to explain

hidan killed asuma which is a feat not a big one but an average to good one

konan put up a fight against jiraiya and injured obito

sasori wouldve killed sakura and chiyo if he wanted to and orochimaru didnt want to fight him alone

kakazu put up a good fight against minato and his team and went up against hashirama

deidara was the only fodder he had to rely on cheap trick to beat gaara

Konan was defeated rather easily by Jiraiya. Their fight didn't even last half a chapter. Konan got her moment against Obito, where she ultimately died, but at least got to show off how cool she could have been. Ironically despite killing a B list character, I think Hidan was the least impressive of the bunch.

As for how Madara will be defeated, I hope for a actual killing blow being dealt to him, but he'll likely reform and change his ways, despite holding this grudge of his longer then most of these characters have even been alive, lol.

Also your comment about Kakazu fighting Minato's team, did you mean Kakashi's team? If you meant Minato, then I must ask which chapter did Minato meet Kakazu? I don't recall those two crossing paths, but considering how old Kakazu is, it's possible for them to have fought at some point.

Lorde
24th December 2013, 6:27 AM
they caught them so it is impressive it doesnt matter if it was shown or not, the gyuuki wasnt captured because kishi needed a way to have naruto train to master kurama's power and kurama was obviouslt not going to be captured because of his relation to the main character

The point you made before was that Akatsuki catching seven Bijuu was impressive and yet if we didn't actually see how the Akatsuki members accomplished that, what's the point of calling it an impressive achievement? Shukaku was the only Bijuu that we witnessed being completely captured on-screen because Deidara beat Gaara, so that showed Deidara's skills at least, but what about the other Akatsuki members? We didn't see how they all overpowered the other six Bijuu.

LightningMaster95
24th December 2013, 2:02 PM
Konan was defeated rather easily by Jiraiya. Their fight didn't even last half a chapter. Konan got her moment against Obito, where she ultimately died, but at least got to show off how cool she could have been. Ironically despite killing a B list character, I think Hidan was the least impressive of the bunch.

As for how Madara will be defeated, I hope for a actual killing blow being dealt to him, but he'll likely reform and change his ways, despite holding this grudge of his longer then most of these characters have even been alive, lol.

Also your comment about Kakazu fighting Minato's team, did you mean Kakashi's team? If you meant Minato, then I must ask which chapter did Minato meet Kakazu? I don't recall those two crossing paths, but considering how old Kakazu is, it's possible for them to have fought at some point.
my bad i mean kakashi lol

The point you made before was that Akatsuki catching seven Bijuu was impressive and yet if we didn't actually see how the Akatsuki members accomplished that, what's the point of calling it an impressive achievement? Shukaku was the only Bijuu that we witnessed being completely captured on-screen because Deidara beat Gaara, so that showed Deidara's skills at least, but what about the other Akatsuki members? We didn't see how they all overpowered the other six Bijuu.
why does it matter if it was shown, in the end akatsuki captured 7 out of the 9 tailed beasts and if your not a senju or a uchiha that is a big achievement

24th December 2013, 4:27 PM
I agree with Lorde, I did want to see how they caught the other Bijuu. I wondered how did Hidan defeat Matatabi, how was Han and Fuu captured? If I remember correctly, Roshi vs Kisame was shown on screen though and I know Pain vs Utakata was. In the end I wanted to see all the fights.

Platinum fan.
24th December 2013, 4:38 PM
What? Who's Roshi and who's Utakata? Which Bijuu are they? When did Kisame and Pain get extra fights? What chapters were those? Platinum fan is confused and hurt himself in confusion.

24th December 2013, 4:43 PM
What? Who's Roshi and who's Utakata? Which Bijuu are they? When did Kisame and Pain get extra fights? What chapters were those? Platinum fan is confused and hurt himself in confusion.
LOL Roshi is the Four Tails Jinchūriki and Utakata is the Six Tails Jinchūriki. Kisame was shown retrieving Roshi before Itachi fought Sasuke, but they didn't show much. I think before Kisame's death they showed the rest, but not all of it and Pain's fight was anime exclusive like Kisame's if I remember correctly.

Platinum fan.
24th December 2013, 4:54 PM
LOL Roshi is the Five Tails Jinchūriki and Utakata is the Six Tails Jinchūriki. Kisame was shown retrieving Roshi before Itachi fought Sasuke, but they didn't show much. I think before Kisame's death they showed the rest, but not all of it and Pain's fight was anime exclusive like Kisame's if I remember correctly.

Sometimes I forget the anime exist. I naturally associate Naruto as a manga and ignore all other media of it, minus the fanart. The fanart is nice.

LightningMaster95
24th December 2013, 6:34 PM
Sometimes I forget the anime exist. I naturally associate Naruto as a manga and ignore all other media of it, minus the fanart. The fanart is nice.
well the reason i dont watch the anime is because they change or add stuff like pain vs utakata if kishimoto wanted to, the anime would have to retcon that whole fight if kishimoto wants to show someone else fighting the six tails

Lorde
24th December 2013, 10:33 PM
LOL Roshi is the Four Tails Jinchūriki and Utakata is the Six Tails Jinchūriki. Kisame was shown retrieving Roshi before Itachi fought Sasuke, but they didn't show much. I think before Kisame's death they showed the rest, but not all of it and Pain's fight was anime exclusive like Kisame's if I remember correctly.

I personally don't count those fights since they were anime exclusive and I personally think the manga is canon while the anime isn't since the writers add stuff to the anime that often contradicts the manga. Anyway, I hope that once the manga ends Kishi goes back and does a special chapter that shows some of those Bijuu vs. Akatsuki fights or something.

24th December 2013, 10:45 PM
Saiyan Island posted this, so I thought I should share it.

Naruto Ending in 2014 – Maybe, Maybe Not!

Naruto ending in 2014, could it be true? Maybe, maybe not! This past weekend the 2014 Jump Festa took place in Japan. This is an annual, joyous event held by Shueisha (the Japanese publisher of Shonen Jump) celebrating all of our favorite Jump heroes in the form of anime, manga, video games, toys, and more.

Naruto author Masashi Kishimoto was on hand as part of a Naruto panel. There have been rumors and Internet chatter that Kishimoto-sensei mentioned Naruto ending in 2014, but we at Saiyan Island will put an end to that and say it’s false! We’ve been researching the issue and from what we’ve found is Kishimoto-sensei mentioned that he may not be at Jump Festa next year. Reports have him passively mentioning this upon his entrance and then also jokingly as a response to Shippuden voice actors teasing him about doing some voice acting at next year’s panel. Somehow that’s been twisted into Naruto ending in 2014.

Now, at Jump Festa, Kishimoto-sensei did mention the story is coming closer to the end and on Japanese television show Sakiyomi Jan BANG, there was a quote from him saying Naruto is at it’s final phase, but he never mentions when Naruto will actually come to a conclusion.

At a first glance, it looks like the Naruto manga ending is soon, but after thinking about it, there are still many questions that need to be answered. How will Madara be defeated? How did he survive after Hashirama defeated him in the first place? What about the Edo Hokage, how will they part after the war? What about Orochimaru, he is still interested in Sasuke, what will happen with him? Why does each Sharingan user have a different design? Will the Leaf Village learn the truth about Itachi and honor him? How about Kabuto, what happened to him after his defeat? Will he reunite with his orphan brother, Urushi? And ah yes, there is still the matter of being Hokage – Naruto vs Sasuke – who, if either, will come out on top and how? Those are just the answers we are looking for here at Saiyan Island, we’re sure there are others.

In Naruto’s 14 year history, there have been an average of about 47 chapters a year. Is that really enough time to answer all of our questions and give the series a proper ending, especially since the 2014 cycle of manga has already begun? Shonen Jump issue 04-05 2014 was released in Japan just a few days ago.

Also, if Naruto ending in 2014 were true, why would the author not be at Shueisha’s biggest party? Naruto is one of the most popular series in their arsenal of manga. Fans would surely have a lot of questions and want to see the man who just finished telling one of the all time great stories.

Naruto ending in 2014 – maybe it’s possible, maybe it’s not. We think the series could go into 2015, but we could be wrong. One thing is for certain – while we are in the final phase of the manga, at this point there is no official word on when this great series will end.

Lorde
24th December 2013, 10:52 PM
I never believed the rumors that Naruto was ending next year anyway; we've had similar rumors since 2010 and the manga just keeps going because Kishi can't pace himself well and writes chapters were nothing important happens. At the rate he's going, the manga probably won't end until 2016 or 2017 in my opinion. I fully expect the war to drag on for a couple more years.

LightningMaster95
25th December 2013, 12:56 AM
Saiyan Island posted this, so I thought I should share it.

Naruto Ending in 2014 – Maybe, Maybe Not!

Naruto ending in 2014, could it be true? Maybe, maybe not! This past weekend the 2014 Jump Festa took place in Japan. This is an annual, joyous event held by Shueisha (the Japanese publisher of Shonen Jump) celebrating all of our favorite Jump heroes in the form of anime, manga, video games, toys, and more.

Naruto author Masashi Kishimoto was on hand as part of a Naruto panel. There have been rumors and Internet chatter that Kishimoto-sensei mentioned Naruto ending in 2014, but we at Saiyan Island will put an end to that and say it’s false! We’ve been researching the issue and from what we’ve found is Kishimoto-sensei mentioned that he may not be at Jump Festa next year. Reports have him passively mentioning this upon his entrance and then also jokingly as a response to Shippuden voice actors teasing him about doing some voice acting at next year’s panel. Somehow that’s been twisted into Naruto ending in 2014.

Now, at Jump Festa, Kishimoto-sensei did mention the story is coming closer to the end and on Japanese television show Sakiyomi Jan BANG, there was a quote from him saying Naruto is at it’s final phase, but he never mentions when Naruto will actually come to a conclusion.

At a first glance, it looks like the Naruto manga ending is soon, but after thinking about it, there are still many questions that need to be answered. How will Madara be defeated? How did he survive after Hashirama defeated him in the first place? What about the Edo Hokage, how will they part after the war? What about Orochimaru, he is still interested in Sasuke, what will happen with him? Why does each Sharingan user have a different design? Will the Leaf Village learn the truth about Itachi and honor him? How about Kabuto, what happened to him after his defeat? Will he reunite with his orphan brother, Urushi? And ah yes, there is still the matter of being Hokage – Naruto vs Sasuke – who, if either, will come out on top and how? Those are just the answers we are looking for here at Saiyan Island, we’re sure there are others.

In Naruto’s 14 year history, there have been an average of about 47 chapters a year. Is that really enough time to answer all of our questions and give the series a proper ending, especially since the 2014 cycle of manga has already begun? Shonen Jump issue 04-05 2014 was released in Japan just a few days ago.

Also, if Naruto ending in 2014 were true, why would the author not be at Shueisha’s biggest party? Naruto is one of the most popular series in their arsenal of manga. Fans would surely have a lot of questions and want to see the man who just finished telling one of the all time great stories.

Naruto ending in 2014 – maybe it’s possible, maybe it’s not. We think the series could go into 2015, but we could be wrong. One thing is for certain – while we are in the final phase of the manga, at this point there is no official word on when this great series will end.
i wouldnt trust saiyan island they get most of their info from wikipedia, and kishimoto should end the manga already because it will just become more boring than it is and he already said that he was planning on only killing one major character in the war and that already happened(neji) so to me this arc should be over and move on to naruto vs sasuke fight

J Ken
25th December 2013, 12:57 AM
After this war ends I hope they don't drag out Naruto VS Sasuke too. At this point I just want everything to resolve so I can see how everyone turns out in the end.

25th December 2013, 2:08 AM
i wouldnt trust saiyan island they get most of their info from wikipedia, and kishimoto should end the manga already because it will just become more boring than it is and he already said that he was planning on only killing one major character in the war and that already happened(neji) so to me this arc should be over and move on to naruto vs sasuke fight

To be honest, I think more sites than just Saiyan Island have mentioned this. But, I'll just see what happens.

After this war ends I hope they don't drag out Naruto VS Sasuke too. At this point I just want everything to resolve so I can see how everyone turns out in the end.
In the end, someone's gonna get screwed over. I can feel it, but yeah, I hope it doesn't drag. I want it to be epic,

Lorde
25th December 2013, 2:46 AM

I trust the various sites that are reporting the same thing more than Kishi's comment which other people took out of context imo. Whether or not the manga needs to end soon is mostly irrelevant though in my opinion; Kishi obviously has his own plans and if he wants he can drag out the war a bit longer since it means more money for him anyway. At this point I don't think Kishi cares about the story as much as he did before to be honest.

Shneak
25th December 2013, 4:16 AM
I can't complain about it continuing on for longer than a year. I do look forward to reading the chapter each week. More time means that the manga can get back on its feet before it ends (or, pessimistically, not get up.)

Platinum fan.
25th December 2013, 4:31 AM
I expect Naruto to end soon. Whether the Sasuke vs Naruto fight will be any good or not, who can say. To be honest their first fight wasn't anything to write home about either for the part 1 finale. It was this "Sasuke beats up Naruto, takes several chapters to pause and tell his origins with his family, resume the fight, Sasuke beats up Naruto some more to show off his Uchiha and Curse Mark powers, Sasuke nearly kills Naruto, Naruto goes Kyuubi angry, Naruto gets one single page of a comeback on Sasuke and pins him to a wall, Sasuke yells at Naruto, they fight again and Sasuke beats up Naruto again, Naruto goes One-Tail on Sasuke and still can't hit him, he scores one hit on Sasuke, Sasuke goes Second State, they clash Chidori vs Rasengan, Sasuke wins." At no point in that fight did it ever look like Naruto could win and he didn't. This is one of the few times I will actually say the anime did a better job then the manga. In the anime version Naruto and Sasuke were pretty much even, and Naruto actually looked like Sasuke's equal. Manga wise Naruto was just Sasuke's punching bag 95% of that fight.

waffle_x_v
25th December 2013, 10:11 AM
Heh. Didn't expect naruto to lose kurama just like that. Madara still needs to get the other half from minato. Now that Kurama is gone, naruto won't have any more bs power ups!!!

insanejames
25th December 2013, 10:58 AM
Heh. Didn't expect naruto to lose kurama just like that. Madara still needs to get the other half from minato. Now that Kurama is gone, naruto won't have any more bs power ups!!!

that is true however Madara has not sealed the other tailed beasts yet, was there not some rule that the 9 tail must be sealed last if so mabye Kurama knew this and sacrificed it's self tho I do doubt it.

25th December 2013, 3:56 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot Minato was even there. It's like all the Hokage disappeared for some reason, I know what happened to Hashirama. Anyways, I see this going on for a much longer time now.

p96822
25th December 2013, 4:14 PM
Wow this must be a crappy day for Naruto to lose Kurama on his Bday.

TsukiMirage
25th December 2013, 4:50 PM
Wasn't really a fan of having another flashback, but I did like learning more about the previous host of the Ichibi. Still see it's change of heart as nearly as random as the Kyuubi's, but whatever. Madara just ripping the Kyuubi out was impressive, and now I'm excited to see how Naruto and the rest of the Alliance was effected by it. Do they still have their own cloaks or are those gonna automatically be absorbed away? And what of Minato? Still, nice to see a villain actually follow through with what he planned. Nice chapter.

Also, in reply to the question of when Kishi will end the series, the idea that Kishi will delay or hold off to answer a bunch of questions is silly when he has shown numerous times he doesn't care about explaining everything. At best, he woul just answer any left over questions in the next databook.

Platinum fan.
25th December 2013, 4:53 PM
Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas Naruto disussion thread XD

This latest chapter of Naruto was actually pretty nice. I really enjoyed Gaara's backstory on his relationship with Shukaku, because it's something I always wondered about. They showed the elder who was Shukaku's old host, I'm glad they kept that in, I was afraid there would be some changes but it was pretty nice. Naruto lose Kurama at the end, but it seems the Kyuubi has a plan with Gaara or something. So now Naruto is without Kurama and we're probably going to get the cliche, Naruto is dead next chapter. Just kill Madara already.

TsukiMirage
25th December 2013, 4:57 PM
We probably won't get any "Naruto is dead" next chapter since Kishi has already established that an Uzumaki can survive the extraction. Now Kirabi on the otherhand...

25th December 2013, 5:21 PM
Wow this must be a crappy day for Naruto to lose Kurama on his Bday.

Whose birthday? Kurama's birthday is unknown and Naruto's birthday is in October, do you mean Madara's because his birthday was yesterday.

But, now that you mean it, I do wonder what's going to happen to Bee. If he dies, A is gonna go on a rampage. Speaking of him, where is he and everyone else? :/

p96822
25th December 2013, 5:23 PM
Whose birthday? Kurama's birthday is unknown and Naruto's birthday is in October, do you mean Madara's because his birthday was yesterday.

But, now that you mean it, I do wonder what's going to happen to Bee. If he dies, A is gonna go on a rampage. Speaking of him, where is he and everyone else? :/

No it is Naruto's bday in the manga

J Ken
25th December 2013, 5:29 PM
No it is Naruto's bday in the manga

Last I recall it's still the day before Naruto's birthday.

The chapter was okay. I liked seeing Shukaku get some screentime but seeing Madara actually release everyone I hope that the other at least try to intervene now.

LightningMaster95
25th December 2013, 7:38 PM
it was ok chapter
my predictions for next week chapter i can see any of these happening
1. naruto makes his speech about getting kuruma back
2. minato gives naruto his chakra of kuruma so naruto can stand a chance of fighting
3. naruto becomes weak and sasuke goes to fight madara with tobirama helping him
4. naruto going bm without kuruma since their chakra is fused together since the beginning so naruto no longer needs kuruma
^^^i think 1 is the most likely to happen next week

Lorde
25th December 2013, 10:31 PM
So we finally got Shukaku's backstory. I suppose it was interesting seeing his previous jinchuuriki and all that, but this is another example of Kishi trying to humanize every character and it's getting annoying. At least Naruto finally had Kurama extracted from him. Now the fun can begin.

justinjiaxinghu
26th December 2013, 4:23 AM
FINALLY we have a legit villain. And probably Gaara will save Naruto lul because of what Kurama told him.

-Raiga-
26th December 2013, 4:43 AM
Hmm, I thought the chapter was going to get trashed online, but I'm glad people liked it as much as I did. An interesting story is an interesting story, that's why I never mind flashbacks like these.(as oppose to the ones where he doesn't introduce an new information, aka the 18 chapters about the uchiha murder)

TsukiMirage
26th December 2013, 4:54 AM
Last I recall it's still the day before Naruto's birthday. It has been night for a long time now, so a couple hours must have passed to make it the next day already.

Lorde
26th December 2013, 4:58 AM
FINALLY we have a legit villain. And probably Gaara will save Naruto lul because of what Kurama told him.

I don't see what Gaara could do to save Naruto. I mean technically Naruto should die because of Kurama being extracted and if he survives it'll be because of his stamina which is how Kushina survived the same thing if I recall correctly. At best Gaara will help Naruto fight.

26th December 2013, 5:09 AM
I don't see what Gaara could do to save Naruto. I mean technically Naruto should die because of Kurama being extracted and if he survives it'll be because of his stamina which is how Kushina survived the same thing if I recall correctly. At best Gaara will help Naruto fight.

Yeah, it's that Uzumaki blood running through him that will save him. Like I said before, Bee on the other hand might share a different fate. Hopefully not.

But, I'm wondering what Kurama wants Gaara to do.

-Raiga-
26th December 2013, 5:31 AM
But, I'm wondering what Kurama wants Gaara to do.

Especially because If I remember correctly, Gaara responded with "..." rather than "ok, got it" or something like that. Leading me to believe it's something where someone gets the bad end of a deal. Presumably the kyuubi is giving up his life to save naruto and doesn't want naruto to stop him, or something stupid like that.

Emperor Empoleon
26th December 2013, 10:14 AM
No more Biju Mode :'<

Well, despite that disappointment...I'm kinda glad that Kurama could wind up being free once all this is over. And now Sasuke will probably take center stage with Naruto being tapped out. Now he can clean off that old stain on his family name (i.e - Madara).

Though I didn't think it was possible for Madara to become an even bigger God Mode Sue...All this power of his is insane...And Kishi doesn't even have a weakness prepared for him? :L

I mean I assumed that giving up his Edo Tensei body would be the big drawback, but...

LightningMaster95
26th December 2013, 5:00 PM
y are people acting like naruto is going to die he has the most powerful plot shield to defend himself
dead main character=end of series

J Ken
26th December 2013, 5:46 PM
y are people acting like naruto is going to die he has the most powerful plot shield to defend himself

While that is true, he can also just as easily die just so someone would go out of their way to revive him and waste a whole chapter/s in the process.

26th December 2013, 5:55 PM

That's not the case in most anime that involve death. Like Ken said, someone would revive him. But, I don't think he'll die.

Especially because If I remember correctly, Gaara responded with "..." rather than "ok, got it" or something like that. Leading me to believe it's something where someone gets the bad end of a deal. Presumably the kyuubi is giving up his life to save naruto and doesn't want naruto to stop him, or something stupid like that.

Hopefully it's not that, I grew to enjoy Kurama.

Platinum fan.
26th December 2013, 8:11 PM
While that is true, he can also just as easily die just so someone would go out of their way to revive him and waste a whole chapter/s in the process.

That's my biggest concern. Not Naruto staying dead, but wasting a chapter crying about it and the bringing him back to life like none of us will see it coming. I did kinda forget about Naruto's Uzumaki bloodline, time to see how much of Kushina is in Naruto. Seeing Naruto battle without the Fox will be interesting. He won't be able to go Biju Mode, and won't be able to heal himself as fast, but he should still have pretty good amounts of Chakra, still be able to use loads of Shadow Clones, maybe not as much but enough to get the job done, he should still be able to use Rasengan, and it shouldn't effect his Sage Mode. I would like to see how Naruto controls chakra on his own without the unstable Kyuubi Chakra with it.

J Ken
26th December 2013, 9:24 PM
That's my biggest concern. Not Naruto staying dead, but wasting a chapter crying about it and the bringing him back to life like none of us will see it coming. I did kinda forget about Naruto's Uzumaki bloodline, time to see how much of Kushina is in Naruto. Seeing Naruto battle without the Fox will be interesting. He won't be able to go Biju Mode, and won't be able to heal himself as fast, but he should still have pretty good amounts of Chakra, still be able to use loads of Shadow Clones, maybe not as much but enough to get the job done, he should still be able to use Rasengan, and it shouldn't effect his Sage Mode. I would like to see how Naruto controls chakra on his own without the unstable Kyuubi Chakra with it.

I agree. With all the years of being with Kurama Naruto's chakra normally should be insanely high even without him. Personally I always liked Naruto better when he fought without Kurama, no offense to him but Naruto's Sage Mode move are more interesting to me then generic Tailed Beast abilities.

Lorde
26th December 2013, 10:49 PM

That's true, and given Kishi's knack for wasting time, I wouldn't be surprised if Naruto did die and come back to life somehow. Still, seeing him fight without Kurama is going to be interesting. No more Kyuubi chakra cloak mode. Just his usual chakra and its limitations.

Platinum fan.
27th December 2013, 12:41 AM
I still think Naruto's going to fuse with all the tailed beast and become "Multi-Tailed Naruto" and it will be this form that surpasses the Sage of Six Path, kills Madara or talk's him into changing his ways, and ends the war, the defuse in time for his battle with Sasuke.

27th December 2013, 1:43 AM
That's what I believe already. I believe the Bijuu view him as the reincarnation of the Sage and they're going to lend their power to Naruto. But, since Kishi doesn't know how Madara's going to be defeated, anything is up.

Lorde
27th December 2013, 1:47 AM
I still think Naruto's going to fuse with all the tailed beast and become "Multi-Tailed Naruto" and it will be this form that surpasses the Sage of Six Path, kills Madara or talk's him into changing his ways, and ends the war, the defuse in time for his battle with Sasuke.

Well until that happens, I'll be more interested in seeing how he'll fight Madara with just his usual strength. I mean it seems like Madara will become the Juubi's jinchuuriki first and continue his Eye of the Moon plan before Naruto truly beats him and/or talk no jutsu's him.

LightningMaster95
27th December 2013, 1:49 AM
but if the bijuu leaves naruto, he will be weak and in no condition to fight sasuke

That's what I believe already. I believe the Bijuu view him as the reincarnation of the Sage and they're going to lend their power to Naruto. But, since Kishi doesn't know how Madara's going to be defeated, anything is up.
im for naruto becoming the ten tails jinchuriki in order to beat madara but than he cant fight sasuke in the end since sasuke would be outclassed in every way

27th December 2013, 1:51 AM
im for naruto becoming the ten tails jinchuriki in order to beat madara but than he cant fight sasuke in the end since sasuke would be outclassed in every way

Well, I'm just saying it would be temporary, if he had that power in his arsenal all the time, then of course no. But, if it's just for this battle, then I'm with it.

Shneak
27th December 2013, 1:51 AM
Naruto will not die. It makes no sense for him to die at this point and it would only be a waste of time. He has Uzumaki endurance to keep him alive. Kishi doesn't have the balls to kill anyone anyway. I bet Killer Bee survives if he gets targeted. Naruto will just get the other half of Kurama from Minato.

I'm not sure what the point of the Shukaku flashback was in this chapter. Gaara barely has anything to do with the story at this point and we already know Shukaku is willing to help humans and the Bijuu.

LightningMaster95
27th December 2013, 1:59 AM
Well, I'm just saying it would be temporary, if he had that power in his arsenal all the time, then of course no. But, if it's just for this battle, then I'm with it.
but the problem with him losing the ten tails power is the same thing that happened to the SO6P and obito they survive but cant move around

Naruto will not die. It makes no sense for him to die at this point and it would only be a waste of time. He has Uzumaki endurance to keep him alive. Kishi doesn't have the balls to kill anyone anyway. I bet Killer Bee survives if he gets targeted. Naruto will just get the other half of Kurama from Minato.

I'm not sure what the point of the Shukaku flashback was in this chapter. Gaara barely has anything to do with the story at this point and we already know Shukaku is willing to help humans and the Bijuu.
i agree with all of this but i wont say kishi doesnt have the balls to kill anyone he has killed many fan favorites (jiraiya itachi neji)

Lorde
27th December 2013, 2:03 AM

Kishi kills characters all the time, and in many cases, revives them. Sure it's a waste of time, but this is Kishi we're talking about; he's the master of wasting time. :p Anyway, I'm sure Killer Bee will die since it seems obvious that Gyuuki will be extracted from him too. And I won't shed a tear for him; he stopped being an interesting character years ago imo.

Platinum fan.
27th December 2013, 2:55 AM
Killer Bee hasn't been in the spotlight in ages. I forgot he was in the war at one point. If they killed him off I think I would be slightly indifferent. I always thought it was cool how he and Eight Tails interacted though. I have to admit several characters I thought would be dead by now are still around, the top one being Tsunade. Not that I want her dead, but she's brushed with death like twice now and is still around. I thought for sure they were going to either kill her off or keep her in that coma so Danzo could be the corrupt Hokage I hoped he would be. I still think that storyline was ended too soon. Black Zetsu is another character I thought would be dead at this point. I thought he would be killed by Mei's group and just be a afterthought, but he's proven to be useful to Madara.

LightningMaster95
27th December 2013, 2:59 AM
kishi kills off people that are powerful/useful but keeps the weaker people(sakura kiba etc.) around except naruto and sasuke for obvious reasons why he cant kill them

27th December 2013, 3:04 AM
Killer Bee hasn't been in the spotlight in ages. I forgot he was in the war at one point.
You're not the only one who forgot about him. He's been in Tailed Beast state for the longest and I honestly forgot he was there. LOL

the top one being Tsunade. Not that I want her dead, but she's brushed with death like twice now and is still around. I thought for sure they were going to either kill her off or keep her in that coma so Danzo could be the corrupt Hokage I hoped he would be
I think she's going to die soon, I'm a fan of her, but using the Mitotic Regeneration technique shortens one's lifespan. Since she hails from the Uzumaki clan she might be sparred, but I doubt it.

Platinum fan.
27th December 2013, 3:08 AM
You're not the only one who forgot about him. He's been in Tailed Beast state for the longest and I honestly forgot he was there. LOL

I think she's going to die soon, I'm a fan of her, but using the Mitotic Regeneration technique shortens one's lifespan. Since she hails from the Uzumaki clan she might be sparred, but I doubt it.

Tsunade's from the Uzumaki clan? I got to reread these chapters. No wonder she's so hard to kill, lol.

J Ken
27th December 2013, 3:10 AM

Dude I think you meant Senju clan. xD Though all Tsunade's near death moments make me feel she won't die considering how it wouldn't seem emotional especially with how often they toyed with the idea of her dying.

27th December 2013, 3:11 AM
Dude I think you meant Senju clan. xD Though all Tsunade's near death moments make me feel she won't die considering how it wouldn't seem emotional especially with how often they toyed with the idea of her dying.

Mito's from the Uzumaki clan and that's her grandmother, but she maybe I should have said she has Uzumaki blood or something. LOL

J Ken
27th December 2013, 3:13 AM
Mito's from the Uzumaki clan and that's her grandmother, but she maybe I should have said she has Uzumaki blood or something. LOL

That explains her super resistance Senju+Uzumaki DNA. No wonder she's still alive.

27th December 2013, 3:24 AM
That explains her super resistance Senju+Uzumaki DNA. No wonder she's still alive.

With that being said, Naruto's a descendant from the Senju clan, right? I know it might be obvious to others, but I'm just wondering.

J Ken
27th December 2013, 3:26 AM
With that being said, Naruto's a descendant from the Senju clan, right? I know it might be obvious to others, but I'm just wondering.

Atm he isn't confirmed to be a descendant. Though the Uzumaki clan is related to the Senju clan.

Lorde
27th December 2013, 3:56 AM
Killer Bee hasn't been in the spotlight in ages. I forgot he was in the war at one point. If they killed him off I think I would be slightly indifferent.

There have been times when I've forgotten him too; he just isn't interesting anymore in my opinion. I would actually be glad if he died because he's pretty much redundant now. He taught Naruto all that he needed to know about Bijuu chakra control and I honestly wish he would've died ages ago just to give us a death that would affect Naruto. Neji dying was a decent alternative, but I would've switched his death with Killer Bee's if I had the choice.

LightningMaster95
27th December 2013, 5:34 AM
uzumaki are distant relatives(cousins) to the senju clan this was said by kushina when she was explaining to naruto about her ancestry and why she was chosen to be a jinchuriki
i wonder if the namikaze clan have a huge chakra supply? but seeing as how minato has a large supply of chakra i think they would

Lorde
27th December 2013, 10:56 PM
Seeing as we don't know anything about Minato's clan, I'm not sure it's wise to assume that they were renown for their huge chakra supplies. If anything, I would say that they were known for their teleportation ninjutsu, but even that's not something that's confirmed.

Jb
27th December 2013, 11:36 PM
Is he even part of a clan

Locormus
28th December 2013, 2:12 AM
Great, the last chapter of this year - And the last of mine for a whole year.. And what now? Kishi starts to toy with Naruto dieing? Get out of here! Something is just rotten fishi kishi! Anyway, I'll be back here in these here parts in 2015!!! Bet you twelve internets that this trainwreck hasn't ended by then..

Shneak
28th December 2013, 3:41 AM
Is he even part of a clan

Yeah, the Namikaze clan. We don't know squat about them though.