PDA

View Full Version : Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116

J Ken
14th February 2014, 11:36 PM
While I agree that the shinobi system is flawed, I still think that it's used as a scapegoat in the manga too much, especially recently. Yeah Orochimaru suffered from losing loved ones during shinobi wars or whatever, but that's not an excuse for the crimes he's committed. I fully expect the shinobi system to be abandoned by the end of the manga at this rate though.

Yeah your right. Tbh I'm still trying to get over the fact so many of the cool villains have been redeemed in some way. I remember back when I read an article that stated Orochimaru would be a villain that was just meant to be pure evil. I guess that isn't the plan for him anymore.

Nodame
14th February 2014, 11:47 PM
Madara can't be beat physically so I got to believe somehow the tailed beast are gonna riot inside of him, because the real Sage had the trust and care of all the tailed beats while Madara does not.........Ok that was a bad idea LOL

Lorde
14th February 2014, 11:50 PM
Madara can't be beat physically so I got to believe somehow the tailed beast are gonna riot inside of him, because the real Sage had the trust and care of all the tailed beats while Madara does not.....Ok that was a bad idea LOL

I'm pretty sure Madara has the Bijuu suppressed anyway, so I doubt they'll be his downfall. Simply sealing him like Hashirama planned to should be enough. The problem is getting Madara in a position where he can't move.

Nodame
15th February 2014, 12:46 AM
I'm pretty sure Madara has the Bijuu suppressed anyway, so I doubt they'll be his downfall. Simply sealing him like Hashirama planned to should be enough. The problem is getting Madara in a position where he can't move.
Hmm.. good point.

J Ken
15th February 2014, 1:20 AM
Tbh I'm expecting Naruto to somehow absorb the Ten Tails from Madara and that ends up being what revives him. Madara will hopefully be messed up from losing the Ten Tails like Obito was so hopefully that begins the countdown to Madara's final defeat.

Pokegirl Fan~
15th February 2014, 5:21 PM

Maybe Karin's chakra chains can help bind him in some way? I can see that playing a big role if it was just revealed that she can use them (I haven't really been reading the manga weekly to know if she ever used it before the latest chapters.)

Lorde
15th February 2014, 8:48 PM
Maybe Karin's chakra chains can help bind him in some way? I can see that playing a big role if it was just revealed that she can use them (I haven't really been reading the manga weekly to know if she ever used it before the latest chapters.)

She used those chains a couple of chapters ago against Spiral Zetsu and his Buddha statue thing. I kind of doubt that she'll use them again though. Madara's a major villain so I can't see a side character like Karin being involved in his demise. I think it'll be up to the main characters to do that.

Platinum fan.
15th February 2014, 9:14 PM
I personally don't care how Trolldara dies as long as he's defeated. I would love for him to make a mistake and the good guys exploit it to defeat him, but he's been treated too perfectly for that to happen. Ugh I'm so sick of Uchiha's and their broken powers. And most of all I'm sick of this blasted war! I hope they don't redeem Madara. They build these villains up just to try and make you feel sorry for them. It works sometimes but not with these uber powerful super freak ninjas who don't want peace and just want to kill. They did that with Obito and it just ruined the character for me. I loved Obito, then they screwed him by making him Tobi/Fakedara. Then they make it worse by trying to redeem him. After all the evil crap he did as Tobi, you try and redeem him? You already ruined the character when you made him Tobi. So just let him go out with a bang trying to kill Kakashi for gutting his girl. DX

Okay, sorry. Mini rant over. I hope the war ends soon. Hopefully when Naruto wakes back up it'll be the climax. I do expect one more person to die before it's over though.

Lorde
15th February 2014, 11:27 PM
Okay, sorry. Mini rant over. I hope the war ends soon. Hopefully when Naruto wakes back up it'll be the climax. I do expect one more person to die before it's over though.

If by climax you mean that we'll probably get another dozen chapters of little plot progression, then sure I agree. :p And lol @ "Trolldara." That nickname accurately fits him. I mean Black Zetsu (who is essentially Madara's clone) snatching Kurama's other half from Minato in this week's chapter was such a trollish move.

Platinum fan.
16th February 2014, 12:39 AM
If by climax you mean that we'll probably get another dozen chapters of little plot progression, then sure I agree. :p And lol @ "Trolldara." That nickname accurately fits him. I mean Black Zetsu (who is essentially Madara's clone) snatching Kurama's other half from Minato in this week's chapter was such a trollish move.

Well everything they try and throw at him he uses to his own advantage. Looking back on it, there was no way the five Gokage ever stood a chance against Trolldara. They weren't even in his league. That is saying something. These are the Gokage of the Great Nations. We all know Tenten's his true kryptonite but she obviously doesn't want to take the war seriously. I wouldn't either.

Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama
16th February 2014, 1:26 AM
Well everything they try and throw at him he uses to his own advantage. Looking back on it, there was no way the five Gokage ever stood a chance against Trolldara. They weren't even in his league. That is saying something. These are the Gokage of the Great Nations.
I guess they didn't surpass their predecessors. Though I do know Gaara surpassed his father, but I don't know from there on.

We all know Tenten's his true kryptonite but she obviously doesn't want to take the war seriously. I wouldn't either.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/t1/1014420_764427940254080_277002856_n.jpg
._.

Nodame
16th February 2014, 1:33 AM
^ LMAO @Tenten

PokeMaster366
16th February 2014, 1:53 AM
I personally don't care how Trolldara dies as long as he's defeated. I would love for him to make a mistake and the good guys exploit it to defeat him, but he's been treated too perfectly for that to happen. Ugh I'm so sick of Uchiha's and their broken powers. And most of all I'm sick of this blasted war! I hope they don't redeem Madara. They build these villains up just to try and make you feel sorry for them. It works sometimes but not with these uber powerful super freak ninjas who don't want peace and just want to kill. They did that with Obito and it just ruined the character for me. I loved Obito, then they screwed him by making him Tobi/Fakedara. Then they make it worse by trying to redeem him. After all the evil crap he did as Tobi, you try and redeem him? You already ruined the character when you made him Tobi. So just let him go out with a bang trying to kill Kakashi for gutting his girl. DX

*sigh* That's the problem with making villains. Make them too incompetent, and you have no investment in the conflict; however, when they're portrayed as too powerful and competent, there's no way to have them defeated by the heroes without most of the fandom calling bull on how it's done.

Anyways, it seems pretty obvious that, through something beyond a miracle, Naruto is going to become the Ten-Tails Jinchuuriki at some point. I bet that pot is going to be a factor in that, too.

J Ken
16th February 2014, 1:57 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/t1/1014420_764427940254080_277002856_n.jpg
._.

I've been saying this for ages. lol

Maybe this war is just a genjutsu and Tobi actually already won it ages ago. It's unlikely and somewhat ridiculous but it's better then the current Madara BS we've been enduring for months well imo.

Lorde
16th February 2014, 2:32 AM
Anyways, it seems pretty obvious that, through something beyond a miracle, Naruto is going to become the Ten-Tails Jinchuuriki at some point. I bet that pot is going to be a factor in that, too.

I actually don't think he'll absorb the Juubi. It would be reductive given that it's happened twice so far already and I really hope Kishi is more creative than that. I actually hope that Naruto doesn't get Kurama back either and that he'll get some other type of power up for the fight against Sasuke.

PokeMaster366
16th February 2014, 4:41 AM
I actually don't think he'll absorb the Juubi. It would be reductive given that it's happened twice so far already and I really hope Kishi is more creative than that. I actually hope that Naruto doesn't get Kurama back either and that he'll get some other type of power up for the fight against Sasuke.

We've already seen Naruto do a Super Rasengan with his friends against Obito, and Naruto needs to have another Tailed Beast put inside of him if he wants to live, and Kishi's not trying too hard right now to strain his creative juices.

Wouldn't it be funny if, thanks to a mishap with that pot, Naruto inadvertently gets half of the Ten-Tail's power? I know it's a total cop-out, but it totally sounds like something Kishi would do.

Nodame
16th February 2014, 10:14 AM
I have so many questions regarding the upcoming chapters. How will Naruto survive after the Kurama extracted from him?
As for Sasuke, if he ever awakens the Rinnegan. He would need DNA from Senju/ Uzumaki or lend his eyes to a Senju/ Uzumaki to awaken it. Naruto & Karin are the last known people from the Uzumaki clan. As for Senju bloodline, there's Tsunade. Will they willing to help Sasuke to activate Rinnegan? I'm curious..

next chapter we’re going to witness the most awesome fight of all time. Can’t help but to wonder, if Minato will go on rampage after seeing his dying son and the one responsible for that in front of his eyes. So basically, Minato needs to choose between fighting Madara and healing Naruto.

Naruto might be able to win even without the ninetales. My guess is that Naruto will awaken some sort of power. Now, I'd like to bring up the fact that before Naruto befriended Kurama, it was stated that its chakra was being suppressed by Naruto's own. Meaning that Naruto's chakra must be incredibly powerful. So with his own chakra+Sage Mode... he should still annihilate Sasuke I guess.

Platinum fan.
16th February 2014, 2:58 PM
Naruto without the Kyuubi? That would be odd since they just became friends. It would also de-power Naruto a little. I still think he'd be stronger then nearly everyone in Konoha, with or without Kyuubi. I mean Sage Mode Naruto was Jiraiya level by itself. It would certainly give Sasuke the edge if they fought, because now he can trap him in Genjutsu land. I guess we just need to see what changes happen to Naruto when he's back in the fight. But the way these chapters are going, it looks like it'll take forever for Naruto to wake up.

I'm sure we'll have Sakura and Hinata dive in and try to save him and possibly rehash the Pain scene of one or more of them sacrificing themselves to save a helpless Naruto. We'll see.

TsukiMirage
16th February 2014, 8:11 PM
I doubt Naruto would become the Juubi Jinchuuriki too, or receive the Kyuubi back. The story has gone out of it's way to show that the whole Jinchuuriki concept is bad and that all it has done is lead to greater problems. Plus, now that he has befriended them, it would seem out of character to imprison them again.

Lorde
16th February 2014, 9:45 PM
We've already seen Naruto do a Super Rasengan with his friends against Obito, and Naruto needs to have another Tailed Beast put inside of him if he wants to live, and Kishi's not trying too hard right now to strain his creative juices.

I don't think he necessarily needs a Bijuu at this point. I mean why can't he die like Gaara did and be resurrected? That would solve the problem without him having to get Kurama back or the Juubi. Sure Kishi has done it before, but I'd prefer that over Naruto become a jinchuuriki again.

Platinum fan.
17th February 2014, 11:04 PM
It's cold of me to say, but I hope we get a death of a character soon. Who would die to defend the defenseless Naruto from Trolldara and his new Six Paths powers? Neji's death already feels like a life time ago. I'm ready for another one. Make me care about this war. I can't believe how long this arc has gone on.

Nodame
17th February 2014, 11:48 PM
It's cold of me to say, but I hope we get a death of a character soon. Who would die to defend the defenseless Naruto from Trolldara and his new Six Paths powers? Neji's death already feels like a life time ago. I'm ready for another one. Make me care about this war. I can't believe how long this arc has gone on.
If anyone has to die it should be Madara. I don't want anyone from the leaf village to die. And I never understood why so much people want that. Every character is essential to the story now. Niji's death was pointless and depressing. I don't want anything like that to happen again.

Lorde
18th February 2014, 12:21 AM
We do need another main character death imo, and no, I don't think the Edo Hokage would count since they were dead already. I really hope that either Sai or someone like Kiba dies at this point. I find Sai to be highly redundant and I just don't care for Kiba lol. I just think that another death at the hands of the main villain would make Madara seem like more of a threat.

18th February 2014, 2:26 AM
If anyone has to die it should be Madara. I don't want anyone from the leaf village to die. And I never understood why so much people want that. Every character is essential to the story now. Niji's death was pointless and depressing. I don't want anything like that to happen again.

Agreed. I don't want anyone else to die, I'm still trying to coup that Neji's really dead and might not be revived like Kakashi was.

Platinum fan.
18th February 2014, 4:08 AM
We do need another main character death imo, and no, I don't think the Edo Hokage would count since they were dead already. I really hope that either Sai or someone like Kiba dies at this point. I find Sai to be highly redundant and I just don't care for Kiba lol. I just think that another death at the hands of the main villain would make Madara seem like more of a threat.

If they did kill Kiba, they shouldn't make it a big deal. Nobody cares about him. It should be one of those quick deaths of a character you know, but aren't crazy about and kill them for just the "Omg they killed him" effect. But I doubt Kiba will die. He's just not important.

I want more deaths because this is a war arc. I want some emotion. Neji's death was shocking, but it didn't give me that same emotional feeling like the death of Jiraiya. Then again to be fair Jiraiya's death was without a doubt the most sad death for me in this series.

Lorde
18th February 2014, 4:10 AM
If they did kill Kiba, they shouldn't make it a big deal. Nobody cares about him. It should be one of those quick deaths of a character you know, but aren't crazy about and kill them for just the "Omg they killed him" effect. But I doubt Kiba will die. He's just not important.

That's kind of how I felt about Neji's death; I honestly didn't care about it and yet the whole fandom raged about it for weeks/months. The only main character death that would cause some controversy at this point would be Kakashi's I think, but he already died once so it might not be as shocking if it happened again imo. And it's not like Sasuke will die either, at least not during the war.

Platinum fan.
18th February 2014, 4:15 AM
That's kind of how I felt about Neji's death; I honestly didn't care about it and yet the whole fandom raged about it for weeks/months. The only main character death that would cause some controversy at this point would be Kakashi's I think, but he already died once so it might not be as shocking if it happened again imo. And it's not like Sasuke will die either, at least not during the war.

Neji wasn't a main player anymore. It undermined his death. I did at least care about the death, so it's not the worst. Not like Asuma's death. I was totally indifferent about his death to be frank.

Locormus
18th February 2014, 4:42 AM

There's quite a bunch that could and would create some backlash/tears:
- Gai
- Kakashi
- Shikamaru
- Tsunade?
- Suigetsu/Juugo?: They're awesome, why did they have to die?!?!? Fanrage ensues
- Hinata: Universe explodes.. :P

But Hinata and Shikamaru aren't going to die obviously.. Who knows.. Shino/Kiba, or Kankuro/Temari?

I'd be affected by those deaths to be quite honest. Not even going to talk about 1010.. If she dies I'll be drinking myself to an early grave.

Lorde
18th February 2014, 4:47 AM
Most of the characters that I originally liked in Part 1 became practically irrelevant during Part 2 so it'll be hard for me to feel bad about any of their deaths. Even Shikamaru who I originally liked could die and I wouldn't feel bad. His death might cause some controversy, but I still think he's safe because of his future adviser job.

Platinum fan.
18th February 2014, 4:50 AM
There's quite a bunch that could and would create some backlash/tears:
- Gai
- Kakashi
- Shikamaru
- Tsunade?
- Suigetsu/Juugo?: They're awesome, why did they have to die?!?!? Fanrage ensues
- Hinata: Universe explodes.. :P

But Hinata and Shikamaru aren't going to die obviously.. Who knows.. Shino/Kiba, or Kankuro/Temari?

I'd be affected by those deaths to be quite honest. Not even going to talk about 1010.. If she dies I'll be drinking myself to an early grave.

Hinata already had a near death experience. Kakashi at one point basically was dead. Killing him off again would just cheapen it. If the deaths of the Pain invasion actually stayed dead, then not only would Konoha be in a different state but the whole thing would have been more meaningful.

On your list the only deaths I would get emotional for would be Kakashi, Guy, Shikamaru, and to a much lesser extent Hinata. Suigetsu, Juugo, and Taka in general no longer serve a strong purpose. I actually think the Gokage Summit Samurai should have just killed them. Tsunade's long overdue for it. Sakura's replaced her. No offense Tsunade. You were a nice Hokage. I'd have been fine with her dying protecting the village from Pain's attack.

Tenten better not die! She's the true star of this manga. If Tenten does die, it's only because she'll allow it. She'll be tired of dealing with all the shinobi world problems.

Most of my favorite characters are ones that are already dead anyway. Dead or ruined.

18th February 2014, 6:10 AM
I actually believed Shikamaru was going to die, but then Tsunade came and healed him. I honestly don't know how is 'important' enough to die, but I'm not gonna play any member of Team 7 in it since it seems they're all too important. But, I doubt that matters to Kishimoto. (>.>)

I'd have been fine with her dying protecting the village from Pain's attack.

To be honest, killing two Sannin would have overrated Nagato more than he already is. I know he's powerful and all, but comatose Tsunade seemed better in my opinion. LOL Though I would have accepted her dying in battle against Madara. But, I'm expecting her death soon.

Lorde
18th February 2014, 6:14 AM
Hinata already had a near death experience. Kakashi at one point basically was dead. Killing him off again would just cheapen it. If the deaths of the Pain invasion actually stayed dead, then not only would Konoha be in a different state but the whole thing would have been more meaningful.

On your list the only deaths I would get emotional for would be Kakashi, Guy, Shikamaru, and to a much lesser extent Hinata. Suigetsu, Juugo, and Taka in general no longer serve a strong purpose. I actually think the Gokage Summit Samurai should have just killed them. Tsunade's long overdue for it. Sakura's replaced her. No offense Tsunade. You were a nice Hokage. I'd have been fine with her dying protecting the village from Pain's attack.

Tenten better not die! She's the true star of this manga. If Tenten does die, it's only because she'll allow it. She'll be tired of dealing with all the shinobi world problems.

Most of my favorite characters are ones that are already dead anyway. Dead or ruined.

Tsunade has had way too many close calls with death to die now. If she didn't die during Pain's invasion or after being cut in half by Madara's Mokuton, she definitely won't die during the last phase of the war imo. I think it would be pointless at this point, plus we still need to see Slug Sage Mode.~

18th February 2014, 6:36 AM
Tsunade has had way too many close calls with death to die now. If she didn't die during Pain's invasion or after being cut in half by Madara's Mokuton, she definitely won't die during the last phase of the war imo. I think it would be pointless at this point, plus we still need to see Slug Sage Mode.~

I honestly don't even know if Kishi might even let that happen. We've seen Toad and Snake/Dragon Sage Mode, but I'm doubting Slug. If anything, I think Sakura would reach it so she would have one thing over Tsunade.

justinjiaxinghu
18th February 2014, 10:14 AM
Slug Sage mode sounds broken tbh

and honestly I actually want to see Tenten wreck madara with those "useless" ninja tools

Platinum fan.
18th February 2014, 3:26 PM
The only way we could see a Slug Mode now is if Tsunade or Sakura activate it to protect Naruto from Trolldara. Not that it matters because they still can't win. I stand by my statement that I'd been fine with Tsunade dying defending the village from Pain. It would have been a worthy Hokage death since she saved everyone when Pain blew up Konoha, but her slugs kept the villagers alive. But I agree they won't kill her now. She's like Orochimaru. She survives things that normally should kill her. Maybe I just really wanted to see Danzo as that corrupt Hokage that the village revolts against and then see Hokage Kakashi. Yeah I really wanted to see Hokage Kakashi, even if he didn't want the job.

Speaking of Kakashi. Even though I'd be crying like a little baby if it happened, I would be fine with him dying at this point. Kakashi has done his job and raised two legendary shinobi and a third legendary in-training. While all three had other teachers besides him, he did his part and made them shinobi. Kakashi's role is overall done in Naruto. His students don't really need a teacher anymore. Kakashi has also earned a worthy shinobi death. He can join his father, Minato, Rin, and hopefully Obito on the other side and they can all have a ghost camp out by the fire and tell stories. I think he's earned it. But Kakashi already brushed with death so who knows?

Lorde
18th February 2014, 9:07 PM
Slug Sage mode sounds broken tbh

We don't know how it works, but I'd take a broken jutsu from Tsunade any day of the week. She needs to prove herself.

and honestly I actually want to see Tenten wreck madara with those "useless" ninja tools

She's not a main character so she likely won't do anything like that. I don't get the sudden Tenten hype.

18th February 2014, 9:30 PM
Sakura activate it to protect Naruto from Trolldara.
If that happens, I can already see people getting riled up over that and they'll call it plot hax, resulting in more Sakura hate.

I would be fine with him dying at this point.
The thing is about Kakashi, he's already died once, it'll seem quite....boring (need a better word) if you ask me. Because it's already happened before, but I agree with everything you've already said about Team 7 not needing him as their sensei anymore.

Platinum fan.
18th February 2014, 11:56 PM
If that happens, I can already see people getting riled up over that and they'll call it plot hax, resulting in more Sakura hate.

The thing is about Kakashi, he's already died once, it'll seem quite....boring (need a better word) if you ask me. Because it's already happened before, but I agree with everything you've already said about Team 7 not needing him as their sensei anymore.

At this point with Sakura, I really would not mind that much. I wouldn't see the problem.

About Kakashi's death, I don't think it would be boring, only that they already did it once and brought him back and so they cheapened it. I'm not hoping for him to die or anything, I'm just saying I would be okay with it. Kakashi's done more then enough in his life as a shinobi and despite all the super freaks running around, he managed to stay on the front lines. That is quite a accomplishment for someone who is not a super freak. The only thing he's never done was be Hokage, but the fact that he's second pick right after Tsunade is enough.

Lorde
19th February 2014, 12:00 AM
If Kakashi didn't die before, I kind of doubt that he'd die now. I fully expect Obito to intervene even if Kakashi was put in mortal danger. I just think it's something that Obito would do in order to redeem himself before he dies since it's unlikely that he could do anything else at this point; even Rinne Tensei is out of the question since he's already used it.

Platinum fan.
19th February 2014, 12:07 AM
Obito's a given to die. Probably to save either Kakashi or Naruto. Either way I don't seem him surviving the final. Obviously. There's really nobody who could give me a "shocking" death at this point. So many character's don't serve a purpose anymore. Naruto and Sasuke are the only two important characters left. Everyone else is killable.

Joltik-Kid
19th February 2014, 7:29 AM
Spoiler before actual chapter

How do you like him with Sage Mode?
https://31.media.tumblr.com/f179d9e94c51abfb6cf5a984c5906d32/tumblr_n18bpzer4r1syk7tbo1_500.jpg

Lorde
19th February 2014, 8:41 AM
I read the new chapter and I thought it was boring. Obito's talk with Madara was just a regurgitation of things we've heard before and seeing Kakashi, Gaara, and Minato take action was cool for a few panels until Madara solo'd them. At least it seems like Obito is getting one last attack in before his death.

justinjiaxinghu
19th February 2014, 10:48 AM
What the hell minato can use senjutsu what is this. What. Is. This.

Lorde
19th February 2014, 10:58 AM
What the hell minato can use senjutsu what is this. What. Is. This.

Well he did sign the toad summoning contract so I guess it was always possible that he had done senjutsu training as well. So it's not completely random at least.

Torpoleon
19th February 2014, 1:53 PM
The new chapter was so ****ing boring. It's just the same Talk no Jutsu over and over again. And we didn't even find out who the mysterious man by Sasuke is. This war just keeps on dragging on and on.

XanderCage
19th February 2014, 1:59 PM
Although there a viable reasons that Minato has senjutsu it seems like this was a last ditch effort for Kishi to prevent further plotholes. I think he realized that now that Madara had shown up, and with Naruto and Tobirama, incapacitated, there was no one who could hit him, or at least attempt to hit him. Lucky enough Minato has a contract with the toads so it seems feasible, but how come he didn't participate in the Obito battle with Tobirama and Naruto since he could both use the FTG technique and a senjutsu rasengan. They could have basically had a ping-pong match between the two just back and forth with senjutsu rasengan. It just seems like Kishi backed himself in the corner and needed someone to try and hit Madara but realized that no one could without senjutsu chakra. Oh well, it makes sense.

Tbh, I was thinking that it was Naruto at first and that this whole time he has been slowly keeping himself alive with nature energy. It would have been an actually good plot point I think. If you think about with his body dying, he was completely still and could just be barely keeping himself alive with nature energy and then awaken with a super sage mode or something because all the chakra in his body would be nature energy and senjutsu chakra. It would have been a cool event I think.

So they are trying to redeem Obito just one last time. I was hoping while I was reading that while absorbing the chakra from Madara, that he was pulling out just the Nine Tails chakra to give to Naruto. I didn't think that he would be absorbing the Sage's chakra too. But I guess he is half Madara right now, so it could be just like sharing chakra with all of Madara's body/soul. I'm interested in seeing where this is going.

19th February 2014, 2:46 PM
I was hoping something interesting would happen, but so far the old thing that was interesting to me was Gaara, Kakashi and Minato's combined attack. For a second there I actually thought they'd do some damage to Madara. But what am I talking about? I should have known. LML

Platinum fan.
19th February 2014, 3:25 PM
I'm going to surprise some of you, but I wasn't that bothered by this latest chapter. It didn't really tell us anything new, but seeing Trolldara troll Obito that he was no longer Obito but Madara, right to his face amused me. Was this a good chapter? Hardly. But for whatever reason I wasn't horribly bored like I usually am. I guess I've ranted so much about the War arc that I am simply immune. The talking would not be so bad in volume form because it's a full volume and you can skip over it if you desire. But this will be in volume form someday so you I understand why they have chapters with just talking and then with some action. The scene where Trolldara owned Minato, Kakashi, and Gaara at once was...I admit pretty cool.

By the way, am I the only one who thought Black Zetsu was going to turn on everyone and reveal his own hidden agenda? No? Just me? Anyway looks like Obito's got one last round in him before his death, which is probably just around the corner. I wonder if he's actually going to be the one to save Naruto before he dies? Looks like it. Sakura's reaction to Trolldara talking was priceless. She didn't know what they were talking about and I don't blame her. Overall a ok chapter. I think it was the fact that I didn't expect much from this chapter to begin, helped me not hate this chapter out right.

RIN IS ALWAYS WATCHING YOU!

Lorde
19th February 2014, 8:35 PM
It's hard to find good things to say about the recent chapter tbh. Even re-reading it didn't help; it still seemed dull. I know that whatever Obito is doing is bound to fail at this point, so I'm not particularly thrilled that he's trying to stop Madara. It redeems him in a way, but it seems like pure suicide at this point.

Pokegirl Fan~
19th February 2014, 8:52 PM
It's hard to find good things to say about the recent chapter tbh. Even re-reading it didn't help; it still seemed dull. I know that whatever Obito is doing is bound to fail at this point, so I'm not particularly thrilled that he's trying to stop Madara. It redeems him in a way, but it seems like pure suicide at this point.

It probably is lol, I just hope that whatever he does before he dies has some significance to it and is not another pointless attempt to stop Madara.

19th February 2014, 9:01 PM
By the way, am I the only one who thought Black Zetsu was going to turn on everyone and reveal his own hidden agenda? No? Just me?
LOL I never even thought of that happening. I guess it because I thought Zetsu never posed a threat like the other Akatsuki members, I mean his clones were annoying and wiped out a chuck of the Allied Forces, but the original Black and White never really stood out to me. xD

Joltik-Kid
19th February 2014, 9:32 PM
Seems to me Obito is gonna try to revive Naruto... or at least give him the Nine-Tails or Sage's Chakra

Lorde
19th February 2014, 9:38 PM
LOL I never even thought of that happening. I guess it because I thought Zetsu never posed a threat like the other Akatsuki members, I mean his clones were annoying and wiped out a chuck of the Allied Forces, but the original Black and White never really stood out to me. xD

I thought about Zetsu taking over as a main villain at one point, but I don't find any of them to be really interesting so I'm against the idea now. They seem to be Madara's pawns and nothing more imo.

Platinum fan.
19th February 2014, 9:59 PM

Neither did I, until Black Zetsu took over Obito's body. Obito's probably going to die very soon if not the next chapter. He'll probably revive Naruto, but personally I'd rather him deal some kind of crippling blow to Trolldara, if only to make him easier to beat.

Shneak
20th February 2014, 2:43 AM
So we get a new revelation. Madara wants to end chakra.

This manga has always been basic good vs evil. Madara is clearly against the hero, so he's the evil one. And yet, his cause isn't. It's weird that the heroes are technically trying to stop Madara from achieving world peace. I suppose this chapter was meant to show that Madara is fighting for a worthy cause but in the wrong way (Obito telling him that he uses people and steps over their corpses.)

It's also kind of hypocritical since Madara will rule because of his chakra.

Lorde
20th February 2014, 2:46 AM
Madara wants to force his ideals on the world which is why he's considered to be a villain. Plus it seems like he just wants to control everyone with the Infinite Tsukuyomi and be superior to all other people, so I don't support his cause. I think he just has a God complex.

dewey911p
20th February 2014, 8:23 AM
So ... uh, is B dead? We've spent the last month or so trying to save Naruto by putting the other half of Kurama inside him, but what about B? I assume he lost his beast too and he doesn't have a reserve anywhere so ...? I guess Kishi just doesn't care about him enough to make a big deal out of it. He'll probably come back with no explanation, but still, I think he's dead (or, at least he should be).

Lorde
20th February 2014, 8:44 AM
So ... uh, is B dead? We've spent the last month or so trying to save Naruto by putting the other half of Kurama inside him, but what about B? I assume he lost his beast too and he doesn't have a reserve anywhere so ...? I guess Kishi just doesn't care about him enough to make a big deal out of it. He'll probably come back with no explanation, but still, I think he's dead (or, at least he should be).

Bee's still around? I had totally forgotten about him. He's just been so bland since he started training Naruto imo. I don't really care if he's dead or not at this point, but I'm sure we'll get an update on his fate sooner or later.

justinjiaxinghu
20th February 2014, 10:20 AM
Another thing I'm interested in is why Minato's right arm didn't regenerate after all this time.

Shadow Lucario
20th February 2014, 10:31 AM
Another thing I'm interested in is why Minato's right arm didn't regenerate after all this time.

The Chakra that Obito used makes the regeneration stop altogether.

Platinum fan.
20th February 2014, 3:51 PM

We have no idea if Killer Bee is dead or not. The major problem with this arc is it skips around so much between all these different characters and fights, you really need a scoreboard to keep track of who's fighting and who's not, as well as who's dead and who's alive. It's quite a frustrating read. I realize this is probably the big final of the Naruto series, but that doesn't excuse how sloppy the writing has been for this Fourth Ninja War arc. And there's hardly any emotion. I want to feel emotion like I did for the Pain Invasion arc. There's been little to no emotional moments. I mean seriously they killed off Neji, a important part 1 character and it's like barely acknowledged and feels like a after thought.

20th February 2014, 8:05 PM
My thoughts exactly. I've been thinking that for the longest, hopefully we see hope he's doing. I wonder how Ay might react. I know he's not match for Madara, but when he thought Bee was captured he went crazy. Lol

Lorde
20th February 2014, 8:27 PM
We have no idea if Killer Bee is dead or not. The major problem with this arc is it skips around so much between all these different characters and fights, you really need a scoreboard to keep track of who's fighting and who's not, as well as who's dead and who's alive. It's quite a frustrating read. I realize this is probably the big final of the Naruto series, but that doesn't excuse how sloppy the writing has been for this Fourth Ninja War arc. And there's hardly any emotion. I want to feel emotion like I did for the Pain Invasion arc. There's been little to no emotional moments. I mean seriously they killed off Neji, a important part 1 character and it's like barely acknowledged and feels like a after thought.

Yeah, I don't even know where Mei and Onoki are; it's easy to lose track of certain characters because of Kishi's pacing and such. Still, I could care less about Killer Bee. He's not a very interesting character imo and I expect for him to have survived the Hachibi's extraction somehow anyway.

Platinum fan.
20th February 2014, 8:39 PM
Yeah, I don't even know where Mei and Onoki are; it's easy to lose track of certain characters because of Kishi's pacing and such. Still, I could care less about Killer Bee. He's not a very interesting character imo and I expect for him to have survived the Hachibi's extraction somehow anyway.

I actually like Killer Bee. I guess I wouldn't mind too much if he were killed, but other then that stupid Armadilo joke with him and Naruto, he's been entertaining. I find him more entertaining then like half the cast of Naruto, even now. Plus anyone who owns Sasuke the way he did, is a instant fave of mine. I expected Bee to be Raikage after the war if A died or stepped down. It's funny that Killer Bee has more build up then several other characters.

PokemonNation2000
20th February 2014, 8:43 PM
I actually like Killer Bee. I guess I wouldn't mind too much if he were killed, but other then that stupid Armadilo joke with him and Naruto, he's been entertaining. I find him more entertaining then like half the cast of Naruto, even now. Plus anyone who owns Sasuke the way he did, is a instant fave of mine. I expected Bee to be Raikage after the war if A died or stepped down. It's funny that Killer Bee has more build up then several other characters.

I like Killer Bee too lol: I have to agree with you-- he's great in my eyes.

Lorde
20th February 2014, 8:46 PM

His constant rapping got tiring when he and Naruto were on the turtle island imo, and I haven't liked him since then. I just don't care for him; I think I actually liked the Hachibi more because he was level-headed at least, and yet he was pretty under-developed as a character. Anyway, I'm more worried about how Naruto will be saved at this point.

Platinum fan.
20th February 2014, 8:57 PM
His constant rapping got tiring when he and Naruto were on the turtle island imo, and I haven't liked him since then. I just don't care for him; I think I actually liked the Hachibi more because he was level-headed at least, and yet he was pretty under-developed as a character. Anyway, I'm more worried about how Naruto will be saved at this point.

It's funny, but I actually don't even care how Naruto will be saved. I know he will be saved so I'm not worried. In long series like this, the main characters never seem to be my favorite when they should be. I stopped caring directly about Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura probably in 2011. Kakashi's the only one from Team 7 I truly care about directly and his roles basically over. All my true favorite characters in the Naruto series are either dead, have been dead since the series started, or are so far in the background you don't notice them anymore.

-Raiga-
20th February 2014, 11:49 PM
It's a shame about Bee too, because technically speaking, he's probably the strongest ninja in the world that is actually alive. At least in the beginning he made chump meat out of sasuke's gang and Kisame. Of course as time went on it seemed like Kishimoto was intentionally making Bee look weaker just for the sole reason of making Naruto look better.

TsukiMirage
21st February 2014, 12:53 AM
A whole chapter of retcons. The only interesting thing is the description of what the Rikudou Sennin attempted sounds exactly like what Naruto did during the war, making it even clearer Naruto's destiny.

Platinum fan.
21st February 2014, 6:56 PM
It's a shame about Bee too, because technically speaking, he's probably the strongest ninja in the world that is actually alive. At least in the beginning he made chump meat out of sasuke's gang and Kisame. Of course as time went on it seemed like Kishimoto was intentionally making Bee look weaker just for the sole reason of making Naruto look better.

Naruto kinda suffers from that as well sometimes. They had Naruto look weak to zombie Nagato, despite the fact that Naruto should know all Nagato's tricks, to make zombie Itachi look better. Wasn't Killer Bee part of that fight too? I do think Bee is one of the stronger characters in Naruto. Even without using his Bijuu powers he destroyed team Baka.

LightningMaster95
21st February 2014, 7:55 PM
Bee is probably top 10 but no way is he the strongest, youre right about what he did to taka but wrong about kisame, i thought it was obvious kishimoto makes everyone look weak in order for naruto to look better

21st February 2014, 8:55 PM
Naruto kinda suffers from that as well sometimes. They had Naruto look weak to zombie Nagato, despite the fact that Naruto should know all Nagato's tricks, to make zombie Itachi look better. Wasn't Killer Bee part of that fight too? I do think Bee is one of the stronger characters in Naruto. Even without using his Bijuu powers he destroyed team Baka.
Well he was called the strongest Jinchuriki, well former now. I do give him credit for all of his fights because I was always interested by them, except against Obito, the battle went on too long and I lost interest. :/

-Raiga-
21st February 2014, 8:56 PM
Bee is probably top 10 but no way is he the strongest, youre right about what he did to taka but wrong about kisame

I don't see what's preventing him from being the strongest(alive). As a human, he's as strong if not stronger than any of the current Kage. Then, add in the fact he not only has(had?) a biju, he has full control over it, and could launch of biju bombs whenever he desired.

And how am I wrong about his fight with Kisame? Not only did Bee completely dupe him by coaxing samahada to his side, he had two people(er, tanooki) to protect, AND never went full biju.

i thought it was obvious kishimoto makes everyone look weak in order for naruto to look better

Thus why I added "of course" to the beginning of my statement.

Lorde
21st February 2014, 9:23 PM
I just don't get the Killer Bee hype. I give him credit for at least tricking Sasuke and evading capture a few times, but overall I think he's an average fighter. I think he relies on his Bijuu more than any other jinchuuriki and without it, he'd probably be a mediocre ninja imo.

Platinum fan.
21st February 2014, 10:34 PM
I think Bee deserves more credit then that. He was defeating Sasuke very easily, even without Bijuu mode. He mutilated him with his swords. He only started using Bijuu stuff when Sasuke started abusing Sharingan and getting Karin to heal him. Killer Bee had to lose that fight due to Sasuke's Sharingan plot armor. The same armor that allowed him to go toe-to-toe with all the Gokage and not get killed outright. I'd say Bee's above average, especially since he teams with Raikage, so he must be above average. He should be in Naruto's class due to having similar style powers. The only difference is Bee doesn't have main character protection power.

Lorde
21st February 2014, 10:40 PM
I think Bee deserves more credit then that. He was defeating Sasuke very easily, even without Bijuu mode. He mutilated him with his swords. He only started using Bijuu stuff when Sasuke started abusing Sharingan and getting Karin to heal him. Killer Bee had to lose that fight due to Sasuke's Sharingan plot armor. The same armor that allowed him to go toe-to-toe with all the Gokage and not get killed outright. I'd say Bee's above average, especially since he teams with Raikage, so he must be above average. He should be in Naruto's class due to having similar style powers. The only difference is Bee doesn't have main character protection power.

In every other battle after his initial introduction he's relied on the Hachibi's chakra too much in my opinion. I'm glad that it was apparently extracted from him so that he can fight normally. We'll see how he does in battle now that he has to rely on his own strength.

Platinum fan.
21st February 2014, 10:46 PM
In every other battle after his initial introduction he's relied on the Hachibi's chakra too much in my opinion. I'm glad that it was apparently extracted from him so that he can fight normally. We'll see how he does in battle now that he has to rely on his own strength.

If Hachibi was taken, the Bee is likely dying or dead. I wouldn't know since the War arc skips around so much. All of Bee's fights have been against powerful opponents that have hax powers like Sasuke's plot armored MS, or Kisame having Bijuu level chakra. And of course the zombie Nagato battle. Bee would have to rely on Eight Tails otherwise these hax powers would kill him. I don't think it makes him weak. I don't think any of the Gokage minus A and Onoki could deal with these guys either. It just means you have to fight fire with fire. But Bee's a pretty talented shinobi, even without the Eight Tails.

LightningMaster95
22nd February 2014, 2:09 AM
I don't see what's preventing him from being the strongest(alive). As a human, he's as strong if not stronger than any of the current Kage. Then, add in the fact he not only has(had?) a biju, he has full control over it, and could launch of biju bombs whenever he desired.

And how am I wrong about his fight with Kisame? Not only did Bee completely dupe him by coaxing samahada to his side, he had two people(er, tanooki) to protect, AND never went full biju.

kakashi(maybe) gai(maybe) Ay ohnoki naruto sasuke madara are all alive and stronger

kisame was not trying to capture bee but he was still beating him until Ay showed up

22nd February 2014, 2:28 AM
kisame was not trying to capture bee but he was still beating him until Ay showed up

Kisame was trying to capture Bee and Bee had to protect two others, their safety was his distraction.

Lorde
22nd February 2014, 2:33 AM
Kisame was trying to capture Bee and Bee had to protect two others, their safety was his distraction.

Technically Kisame wasn't trying to capture him though; I'm pretty sure we found out that Kisame's real intention was to infiltrate Kumogakure by hiding inside Samehada. Or were you talking about Killer Bee's perspective during their fight?

22nd February 2014, 2:42 AM
Technically Kisame wasn't trying to capture him though; I'm pretty sure we found out that Kisame's real intention was to infiltrate Kumogakure by hiding inside Samehada. Or were you talking about Killer Bee's perspective during their fight?
But, wasn't that an alternative route? He used Zetsu's clone as a substitute and then he suppressed himself inside Samehada, I believed that his main objective was to capture Bee from the start. I could be wrong since I haven't seen the scene in such awhile.

Platinum fan.
22nd February 2014, 3:08 AM
I always assumed Kisame was trying to capture Killer Bee, and if things were not going the way as planned, he would switch to plan B, infiltrating the village. Because surely there was a easier way for Kisame to do it then to engage a Bijuu. Things did not go 100% for Kisame as Samehada stabbed him in the back. Whether it was Zetsu or Kisame, it did not matter. The sword was attracted to Bee's chakra. As for the fight itself, Kisame would have won if A didn't show up. Bee did not go full Bijuu Mode and turn into Eight Tails. Since Killer Bee had control over Hachibi, I wonder what the fight's results would have been. But coulda shoulda wouda does not apply here. Bottom line is I would consider Bee at the same level as A. He did recently best him in a Lariat duel.

justinjiaxinghu
22nd February 2014, 3:13 PM
Pretty sure Bee's dead. If he isn't, I have no idea how Kishi will make his survival seem believable.

Torpoleon
22nd February 2014, 4:02 PM
Pretty sure Bee's dead. If he isn't, I have no idea how Kishi will make his survival seem believable.Didn't the Eight Tails chop off part of its tail for Bee before getting sucked into the Gedo Mazo? That could save Bee for a little bit.

Lorde
22nd February 2014, 8:55 PM
Pretty sure Bee's dead. If he isn't, I have no idea how Kishi will make his survival seem believable.

This is Kishi we're talking about; he could easily invent some convoluted way for Bee to have survived. I mean Bee is one of his favorite characters so I doubt he would be killed, especially off-screen.

-Raiga-
22nd February 2014, 11:02 PM
This is Kishi we're talking about; he could easily invent some convoluted way for Bee to have survived. I mean Bee is one of his favorite characters so I doubt he would be killed, especially off-screen.

Is Bee one of his favorite character's? As I remember it, one of his assistants liked pro-wrestling and kishi "made" Bee's character for him, but I've never heard anything about Kishi actually liking the character.

-Raiga-
22nd February 2014, 11:05 PM

kakashi(maybe) gai(maybe) Ay ohnoki naruto sasuke madara are all alive and stronger

Lol, Kakashi is barely stronger than an average Jonin. He hasn't even gotten jack squat for story hax. Gai and Onoki I could see though, primarily Gai since Onoki is old.

Platinum fan.
22nd February 2014, 11:08 PM
No wonder I think about wrestling whenever I see Killer Bee. He'd be great in today's WWE, LOL.

Anyway on topic, I don't think we'll be seeing Bee for awhile, unless we're confirmed if Trolldara stole his Bijuu or not. There's really nothing he can bring to the fight that could stop Trolldara right now, is there? I mean the Uchiha's got the Sage of Six Paths power.

Lorde
22nd February 2014, 11:08 PM
Is Bee one of his favorite character's? As I remember it, one of his assistants liked pro-wrestling and kishi "made" Bee's character for him, but I've never heard anything about Kishi actually liking the character.

Well according to Narutopedia:

In a 2012 Shōnen Jump interview, Masashi Kishimoto stated that Chōji Akimichi and B were currently his favourite characters in the Naruto series.

Granted that interview was given two years ago, but I don't think Kishi has changed his mind completely. Although I'm sure he still loves Sasuke more than the other characters. :p

LightningMaster95
22nd February 2014, 11:23 PM
Lol, Kakashi is barely stronger than an average Jonin. He hasn't even gotten jack squat for story hax.
he was said to be one of strongest ninjas konoha has
graduated earlier than itachi from the academy
took down a pain
took down most of the 7 ninja swordsmen by himself
recommended to be hokage by multiple people
anbu and root member
got praised from itachi jiraiya obito pain orochimaru sasuke and madara
^^^^^yea hes barely stronger average ninja

Platinum fan.
22nd February 2014, 11:28 PM
took down a pain
anbu and root member
^^^^^yea hes barely stronger average ninja

I was getting ready to respond, but you beat me to it. Yeah, Kakashi has proven to be a powerful shinobi and that is hard to do when you don't have uber powers or are a member of the "Super Freak" club. To able to take down one of the Pain puppets, and make the Yahiko one sweat in worry, is worth mentioning. I still think Kakashi would make for a good Hokage. I'm amazed he's still a main player this late in the game.

Lorde
22nd February 2014, 11:34 PM
I was getting ready to respond, but you beat me to it. Yeah, Kakashi has proven to be a powerful shinobi and that is hard to do when you don't have uber powers or are a member of the "Super Freak" club. To able to take down one of the Pain puppets, and make the Yahiko one sweat in worry, is worth mentioning. I still think Kakashi would make for a good Hokage. I'm amazed he's still a main player this late in the game.

He has a Mangekyo Sharingan; I think that counts as an uber power given that only Obito was immune to its ability. I think Kakashi in general is overrated though. Had it not been for the Obito subplot, I'm sure he would've been taken out a lot earlier in this war.

Platinum fan.
22nd February 2014, 11:40 PM
He has a Mangekyo Sharingan; I think that counts as an uber power given that only Obito was immune to its ability. I think Kakashi in general is overrated though. Had it not been for the Obito subplot, I'm sure he would've been taken out a lot earlier in this war.

Kakashi can barely maintain that thing. He uses it once and it takes half his life away and he needs to be put on bed rest. Kakashi has done amazing feats without his watered down MS. By the way I do think it's hilarious how long he's had MS but didn't know it. Did he actually have it before Itachi?

I don't think Kakashi's overrated. He's not on the level of the Super Freaks, who are Naruto, Sasuke, Madara, Hashirama, Itachi, Nagato, Tobirama, Bijuu/Zombie Minato, and I guess Obito, but he feels weaker once they took his mask off. To them Kakashi would be underrated. Kakashi's like Shikamaru. A true shinobi, who uses tools and smarts to take down more powerful enemies.

LightningMaster95
23rd February 2014, 1:38 AM

but the thing is that he only uses MS as a last resort the only time he spamed it was during his fight with obito

@platinum fan kakashi was the first one seen with the ms but itachi used it first (amateratsu to escape from the frogs stomach part 1) if i remember correctly

Akashin
23rd February 2014, 2:25 AM
@platinum fan kakashi was the first one seen with the ms but itachi used it first (amateratsu to escape from the frogs stomach part 1) if i remember correctly

Itachi's Mangekyo was first shown when he Tsukuyomi'd Kakashi during his visit to Konoha with Kisame, IIRC. Kakashi never showed his Mangekyo before Part II though, like Platinum said, did probably unlock it before Itachi.

Shneak
23rd February 2014, 2:35 AM
The amazing thing about Kakashi is that his chakra reserve is not ridiculous. Heck, it's really weak compared to basically every other ninja.

Lorde
23rd February 2014, 9:42 PM
Kakashi's like Shikamaru. A true shinobi, who uses tools and smarts to take down more powerful enemies.

I don't even remember the last time he used brainpower to overwhelm his enemy though. Lately he's been relying on Kamui a lot and he couldn't even separate Obito from Black Zetsu. I think he's been pretty mediocre since Obito's reveal imo. :x

Platinum fan.
23rd February 2014, 9:50 PM
I don't even remember the last time he used brainpower to overwhelm his enemy though. Lately he's been relying on Kamui a lot and he couldn't even separate Obito from Black Zetsu. I think he's been pretty mediocre since Obito's reveal imo. :x

Well that's because being a member of the 'Super Freak Club' beats brainpower and actual skill, any day of the week in the world of Naruto. Kakashi spamming Kamui is out of character. But it's obviously so he can go toe-to-toe with Obito, who I am still angry about this War arc ruined. Thank you War arc, for killing the only Uchiha I generally liked all around.

As for Kakashi failing to separate Obito from Black Zetsu, well since this series isn't named 'Kakashi' his feats can't be too powerful. Again, I don't think Kakashi is in the same league as the Super Freak Club, but I bet he could hold his own in the Gokage class. Well minus A and Onoki.

J Ken
23rd February 2014, 11:34 PM
I want to care more about Obito's final stand but I know that he is just gonna get the 10 tails power to have him get worfed by Madara when they both have the same power to hype up Madara even more then before. Minato can't catch a break first he loses his arm then he gets his accomplishments looked down on and now he loses his other arm along with showing another ability that Naruto has already shown and probably better even if he got Sage Mode before him.

Nodame
23rd February 2014, 11:45 PM
I feel so bad for Obito. He could have been a good Hokage if followed the right path…. he got the most depressing story. The whole Obito/Rin/Kakashi plot is very sad. He's been through a lot of pain, poor Obito:( I want him to do something very useful before he die, like helping Naruto or something worth dying for.

Lorde
23rd February 2014, 11:50 PM
I want to care more about Obito's final stand but I know that he is just gonna get the 10 tails power to have him get worfed by Madara when they both have the same power to hype up Madara even more then before. Minato can't catch a break first he loses his arm then he gets his accomplishments looked down on and now he loses his other arm along with showing another ability that Naruto has already shown and probably better even if he got Sage Mode before him.

Minato needs more hype at this point though since so far his accomplishments have been mediocre at best. Ever since he was revived he's been made to look really weak, so I'll gladly look forward to seeing more senjutsu from him in the future.

-Raiga-
24th February 2014, 1:18 AM
Well, as the replies came in, it pretty much showed why I think so lowly of Kakashi. On paper, he should be a monster, yet in every battle he's been in he typically comes out on the worst end of it.

Good for him, looks like that really helped him lose 75% of his fights.

took down a pain

So what? His 16 year old protege took care of 90% of them without breaking a sweat. Oh, and Pain killed Kakashi.

I'm not going to look it up, but I don't even think this comment is remotely true. We didn't even see 80% of the fight lol. Plus I didn't know having a whole platoon of teammates was doing something by yourself.

....because every other talented Leaf ninja has been killed, or are even more pathetic Jonin.

anbu and root member

Yes, because we totally haven't seen scene after scene of Anbu members layed to waste by someone more skilled(namely akatsuki)

Again, praise doesn't change the fact he under performs in about all of his roles, and is outmatched in every way by his counterpart who lived in a hole for years on end.

Platinum fan.
24th February 2014, 2:08 AM
Minato needs more hype at this point though since so far his accomplishments have been mediocre at best. Ever since he was revived he's been made to look really weak, so I'll gladly look forward to seeing more senjutsu from him in the future.

Minato was/is a big deal among average shinobi who are not super freaks. Honestly that's why Minato had to become a Naruto ripoff to even be a threat in this war. His teleporting is a great move to avoid attacks but that's it really. Minato's powerful among regular shinobi just like Hiruzen is. But among the Super Freak Club, he's small potatoes without his Kyuubi upgrade.

Lorde
25th February 2014, 12:55 AM
Minato was/is a big deal among average shinobi who are not super freaks. Honestly that's why Minato had to become a Naruto ripoff to even be a threat in this war. His teleporting is a great move to avoid attacks but that's it really. Minato's powerful among regular shinobi just like Hiruzen is. But among the Super Freak Club, he's small potatoes without his Kyuubi upgrade.

That's what irks me about his skills. I mean teleporting seems like such a defensive move and aside from him teleporting right to his opponents to hit them with a Rasengan, there's not much offensive use for the Hiraishin. I wish Kishi could've given Minato an original technique after his revival, but I guess it was too much work.

Platinum fan.
25th February 2014, 2:34 AM
That's what irks me about his skills. I mean teleporting seems like such a defensive move and aside from him teleporting right to his opponents to hit them with a Rasengan, there's not much offensive use for the Hiraishin. I wish Kishi could've given Minato an original technique after his revival, but I guess it was too much work.

Before it became yet another byproduct of Tobirama, the teleporting thing, which name I can't remember, use to be something only he could do. Minato has not been downgrading, it's just in a world with super freaks, it's hard to remain top dog. Hence why he's got the Kyuubi clone chakra.

How funny. Kakashi is the only member from Team Minato to never have a Bijuu or it's chakra clone, LOL.

J Ken
25th February 2014, 4:09 AM

I agree that he needs more hype but I don't think using a power that we've already seen Naruto use is the right way to build him up to being the beast he seemed to be before he was revived. The biggest problem for him is that the one thing we thought was his own unique move just turned out to be a move that he took on for his own. It ain't necessarily a bad thing but it really knocks him down a few pegs that the move that made him famous is something that he didn't create on his own.

In fact I feel like Kishi tried too hard to give more credibility to the other characters that he ended up hurting Minato's credibility in the process.

Lorde
25th February 2014, 4:18 AM
How funny. Kakashi is the only member from Team Minato to never have a Bijuu or it's chakra clone, LOL.

Imo, he already has a power-up that's practically on par with having a Bijuu (the MS) so he didn't need a Bijuu as his power source.

Shadow Lucario
25th February 2014, 4:21 AM
Imo, he already has a power-up that's practically on par with having a Bijuu (the MS) so he didn't need a Bijuu as his power source.

That tires him out more than it actually helps him. He's been hospitalized multiple times from the Sharingan so I wouldn't put that on the same level as having a Bijuu.

Platinum fan.
25th February 2014, 4:41 AM

I wouldn't say that. Kakashi's MS is weaker then the regular MS, and he can't spam it. I would not put his MS on the same level as the Tailed Beast. I doubt he could take down any of the Bijuu with his MS. Team Minato sure was Bijuu happy, minus ole Kakashi.

LightningMaster95
25th February 2014, 4:57 AM
That tires him out more than it actually helps him. He's been hospitalized multiple times from the Sharingan so I wouldn't put that on the same level as having a Bijuu.
that was mainly in part 1 in part 2 especially during the war hes been able to keep using the sharingan for days

I wouldn't say that. Kakashi's MS is weaker then the regular MS, and he can't spam it. I would not put his MS on the same level as the Tailed Beast. I doubt he could take down any of the Bijuu with his MS. Team Minato sure was Bijuu happy, minus ole Kakashi.
obito had to stop kakashi from tearing the ten tails head with kumai, so i think kakashi's ms can take down a bijuu

J Ken
25th February 2014, 5:14 AM
It's been a while since someone made a reference to her so what the heck I might as well do it. Where the hell is Anko? Is she dead or something or did they just ditch her and leave her to rot in the cave?

Lorde
25th February 2014, 5:18 AM
It's been a while since someone made a reference to her so what the heck I might as well do it. Where the hell is Anko? Is she dead or something or did they just ditch her and leave her to rot in the cave?

Presumably she's unconscious in the cave. If Kabuto is the one who is approaching Sasuke on the battlefield, then maybe she'll appear too. But that's probably wishful thinking; I should know better than to expect Anko to be treated well or even remembered, period.

Platinum fan.
25th February 2014, 5:31 AM

I don't think it matters. Anko and Yamato are drinking tea in the forgettable character pile. She was last seen when Sasuke used her to summon Orochimaru...which I hated with a passion. Just stay dead Orochimaru! I imagine she's either lying on the floor still not awake or she died off screen.

Edit: Tak310, sorry I didn't see your response. As for Obito stopping Kakashi from using Kamui, do we know for sure that would have killed the Ten Tails? Because if the thing can be killed that easily and Kakashi is out-of-character and spamming it everywhere, why not have someone distract Obito and have Kakashi use Kamui to kill the Juubi? If Kakashi was in character, just using Kamui once should tire his non-uchiha body out.

benknightprime
25th February 2014, 8:11 AM
I'm not entirely sure what Obito is up to, his body is still weakened. Black Zetsu can only do so much for him. I can't imagine him doing much more than a chapter, maybe a two chapters worth of stalling. Madara will still get the other eye andmaybe Kurama.

Joltik-Kid
25th February 2014, 6:10 PM
Kinda sad really... because in Part 1 he was regarded as the best Hokage multiple times.

I'm not entirely sure what Obito is up to, his body is still weakened. Black Zetsu can only do so much for him. I can't imagine him doing much more than a chapter, maybe a two chapters worth of stalling. Madara will still get the other eye andmaybe Kurama.
Obito was seen looking at Naruto... I can only assume that means he's gonna give Naruto either some of the Sage's Power or give him Kurama's half back.

25th February 2014, 8:57 PM

There's some fan speculation about Obito regaining his strength because of how long Black Zetsu was attached to him. But now it looks like Obito might try to save Naruto.

Platinum fan.
25th February 2014, 9:01 PM
Kinda sad really... because in Part 1 he was regarded as the best Hokage multiple times.

Obito was seen looking at Naruto... I can only assume that means he's gonna give Naruto either some of the Sage's Power or give him Kurama's half back.

Yeah well, at one point Hiruzen was famed for being the best Hokage as well, and now not so much. That's just the way it goes. Minato feels average to me. He feels like a shinobi who would be a super big deal among regular shinobi, but not among the super freaks.

Lorde
25th February 2014, 9:43 PM
There's some fan speculation about Obito regaining his strength because of how long Black Zetsu was attached to him. But now it looks like Obito might try to save Naruto.

At least he's redeemed himself a bit by attempting to solo Madara even if it obviously won't work. I guess Kishi thinks Obito should go down as a hero and I partially agree.

-Raiga-
25th February 2014, 10:04 PM
I think it's worth noting in the Fourth Hokage's case however, he was extremely young when he died, correct? It's only logical he wouldn't be as good as the other Kages. Plus, I don't really remember him ever being hyped as all that amazing of a fighter. People more just hyped the fact he was called the yellow flash(which he is faster than heck), and just assumed he was strong because of it.

Platinum fan.
25th February 2014, 10:10 PM
I think it's worth noting in the Fourth Hokage's case however, he was extremely young when he died, correct? It's only logical he wouldn't be as good as the other Kages. Plus, I don't really remember him ever being hyped as all that amazing of a fighter. People more just hyped the fact he was called the yellow flash(which he is faster than heck), and just assumed he was strong because of it.

Minato did die young and is the youngest Hokage to date. He was hyped as being the most powerful or at least stronger the Hiruzen at first, during the early days of Naruto. Everyone was convinced that he could have solved the Orochimaru problem in the blink of an eye, and Hiruzen was determined to stop Orochimaru from reanimating Minato, over Hashirama and Tobirama, which gave a slight impression that Minato would have been the worse one to fight among the Edo Tensei. Minato was again hyped up during Part 2 when Kakashi was training Naruto to learn how to use wind style jutsu as his nature. Minato was viewed as the legendary genius during that period and several characters looked to Naruto and saw Minato in him, seeing the legend. It was only when Madara came back and his history with Hashirama came out, that the focus shifted off Minato and onto Hashirama. Madara was made out to be the villain to end all villains and since Hashirama defeated him, he also had to be elevated as the best Hokage. That ended Minato's run as the supposed best Hokage.

Lorde
25th February 2014, 10:13 PM
It was natural to assume that Minato was one of the strongest Hokage given that his legacy was saving the village from the Kyuubi. That was sort of a big thing, at least in Part 1 when we didn't know how the attack unfolded. I give Minato credit for being a strategist at least, but he's not as powerful as I would've liked him to be. I used to be such a Minato fan too.

Platinum fan.
25th February 2014, 10:20 PM
It was natural to assume that Minato was one of the strongest Hokage given that his legacy was saving the village from the Kyuubi. That was sort of a big thing, at least in Part 1 when we didn't know how the attack unfolded. I give Minato credit for being a strategist at least, but he's not as powerful as I would've liked him to be. I used to be such a Minato fan too.

I liked Minato in the flashbacks with him and Kushina, as well as his very brief role in the Kakashi gaiden/chronicles. It's Kyuubi Cloaked Zombie Minato I'm not a fan of. Because it feels like they're trying to say the real Minato can't hang with the big boys anymore. And to a certain extent I agree with that, then why bring him back at all? We already had Naruto as Kyuubi guy. Minato is legendary among regular shinobi, just not against the Super Freaks Club.

Lorde
25th February 2014, 10:24 PM
I liked Minato in the flashbacks with him and Kushina, as well as his very brief role in the Kakashi gaiden/chronicles. It's Kyuubi Cloaked Zombie Minato I'm not a fan of. Because it feels like they're trying to say the real Minato can't hang with the big boys anymore. And to a certain extent I agree with that, then why bring him back at all? We already had Naruto as Kyuubi guy. Minato is legendary among regular shinobi, just not against the Super Freaks Club.

To be fair, it makes sense for him to be able to activate the Kyuubi chakra cloak thing since he did seal Kurama's other half inside himself. It's just continuity on Kishi's part so I can't be too harsh on him. At least he remembered that tidbit and didn't just ignore it.

Platinum fan.
25th February 2014, 10:29 PM
To be fair, it makes sense for him to be able to activate the Kyuubi chakra cloak thing since he did seal Kurama's other half inside himself. It's just continuity on Kishi's part so I can't be too harsh on him. At least he remembered that tidbit and didn't just ignore it.

I still don't like it! It still makes him look like a Naruto ripoff. I know why they did it, but I'll probably never like it. Just like I wasn't a fan of the Gold and Silver brother having Kyuubi Chakra either. It's suppose to be one of a kind, and these two guys can control it as well?

SharpedoX
25th February 2014, 11:34 PM
I still don't like it! It still makes him look like a Naruto ripoff. I know why they did it, but I'll probably never like it. Just like I wasn't a fan of the Gold and Silver brother having Kyuubi Chakra either. It's suppose to be one of a kind, and these two guys can control it as well?

I too complained about everyone having Mokuton too at some point. Still irks me, but what can one do?

Lorde
26th February 2014, 12:24 AM

I didn't like that Kinkaku and Ginkaku had Kurama's chakra either. I mean what with that and the Sage's tools, it seemed like they weren't naturally powerful and relied on abilities that weren't theirs to begin with. They were terrible characters in general imo. I put Minato above them because he isn't as cheap in my view.

Jacob Black
26th February 2014, 8:35 AM
I've been reading this manga lately and I like that naruto is dying cuz it makes things more dramatic. I hope sasuke gets saved somehow too.

Lorde
26th February 2014, 8:42 AM
Just read the new chapter. I liked that Kakashi and Obito teamed up and that they outsmarted Madara with their combo Kamui. I also liked that Obito didn't die; I was afraid that he would be no match for Madara, but Kishi let him live through this chapter at least. I wasn't a fan of Guy's appearance at the end though; Kakashi, Obito, and Minato could've done more without his interference.

insanejames
26th February 2014, 9:32 AM
I ofen wondered if two eyes working together would be fast or just able to suck more into ... where does it go exactly. Moving on my two concern are frist what is going to happen in the rinnegan in Obito. I mean he is't in good shape so will you lose it (i hope he isn't that stupid) or give it so someone (hoping not because he probably give it to naruto and his got enough boosts as is) or finail leading in concern two is will he bring someone back and give the name of the next chapter (Gai finally uses that forbidden techniques) which i think since we frist heard of we wanted to see it and the same time not give that Gia or Lee would die. But let's see were this goes.

lolipiece
26th February 2014, 9:45 AM
Guy, what are you doing here? Go away. You aren't relevant right now.

Forbidden technique, huh? Welp, Guy's gonna go Eight Gates and die or something. Pretty obvious.

justinjiaxinghu
26th February 2014, 11:02 AM
Obito's last stand is coming guys.

AND WHY CANT MINATO EVEN MOVE? HE LOST HIS ARMS, NOT HIS LEGS.

I seriously want to know if it's really Kabuto that's going to save Sasuke :/

Shadow Lucario
26th February 2014, 11:06 AM
Eight Gates Guy is going to be insane. He was insanely powerful just opening the seventh gate. I can only imagine what it will be like opening all eight.

Nodame
26th February 2014, 1:29 PM
Definitely better chapter this week. I like the Kakashi/Obito team up, and Obito saving Naruto. They can't stop Madara, but they definitely slowed him down a little by taking parts of the 1 and 8 tails and transferring the other half of Kurama. Obito can die respectfully now.

XanderCage
26th February 2014, 1:40 PM
Does Obito have the ability to transfer the other half of Kurama to Naruto if it is inside Black Zetsu? Do you think he will also get part of the 1 and 8 tails? I wonder if this means Naruto will use some new jutsu with two bijuu that respect him (well at least the 8 tails does, and I'd assume the 1 tail would as well). Maybe we'll see some new tactics for Naruto. I hope that Obito dies in the Kamui dimension so that Madara can't get the other Rinnegan but I think Black Zetsu will take over after the transfer when Obito is too weak and use Kamui himself to teleport everyone back.

PokeMaster366
26th February 2014, 1:49 PM
Does Obito have the ability to transfer the other half of Kurama to Naruto if it is inside Black Zetsu? Do you think he will also get part of the 1 and 8 tails? I wonder if this means Naruto will use some new jutsu with two bijuu that respect him (well at least the 8 tails does, and I'd assume the 1 tail would as well). Maybe we'll see some new tactics for Naruto. I hope that Obito dies in the Kamui dimension so that Madara can't get the other Rinnegan but I think Black Zetsu will take over after the transfer when Obito is too weak and use Kamui himself to teleport everyone back.

I think, after Naruto recovers, he's just going to beat the Bijuu out of Madara one at a time. Obito managed to snatch away part of two beasts, so it seems possible.

Platinum fan.
26th February 2014, 3:33 PM
U-n-i-t-y! That spells unity. Kakashi and Obito united at last. Is it wrong that I find the Team Minato flashbacks more interesting then almost the entire War arc itself? When Naruto ends I want a Kakashi generation prequel series. It looked like such a fun generation with not much drama, just shinobi going on mission in a actual war. Anyway the chapter was better then last weeks. I actually enjoyed it. Trolldara's got a special trick up his sleeve called Limbo. I'm sure we'll see it and the good guys won't enjoy it. I really liked Sakura's part in this chapter. She was so nerved she forgot to breath. I feel for you, Sakura. This is not what you signed up for. You signed up to fight ninjas, not godly Uchiha sages. The highlight was seeing Obito and Kakashi work together and it appears that Obito of all people will save Naruto. He's finally the heroic Obito I loved in the Kakashi Gaiden/Chronicles. He'll probably die after saving Naruto, but he can finally be with his Rin. I'm interested to see Madara's Limbo thing. It sounds like a devastating jutsu and with Naruto probably coming back, the real fight will return. And does Madara know Guy's ancestors or something? Or is he just trolling? Overall a enjoyable chapter only because I enjoyed Obito being Obito again. Seriously when Naruto ends I want a Kakashi generation series! Please let it happen.

Emperor Empoleon
26th February 2014, 8:00 PM
Madara failed to recognize this, but Obito actually made a really slick move.

Shukaku & Gyuki are the only Biju that Naruto didn't have chakra for...However, now he will be revived with a piece of all 9.

So not only will Naruto gain a colossal powerup, but he'll also be able to pull out all 9 Biju. Unlike before, where he could only grab 7 of them by himself.

J Ken
26th February 2014, 9:02 PM
I was gonna make the point about the Bijuu chakra but I was beat to the punch. This weeks chapter was alright. The flashbacks were cool and as much as I'm against Obito's redemption in general I'm glad that he's acting like the guy who he was before. Is it safe to say that Obito would have been an amazing shinobi if he has both of his own eyes?

Lorde
26th February 2014, 9:56 PM
I suppose a power up for Naruto is imminent now that Obito took parts of the Ichibi and Hachibi's chakra. I guess we'll be seeing Naruto as a pseudo Juubi jinchuuriki soon. Sigh. Anyway, I hope Guy does open up the Eight Gates because then we might actually get another main character casualty, which is needed in this last phase of the war.

Platinum fan.
26th February 2014, 9:59 PM
If Team Minato had stayed the shinobi they always were, they would have been quite the team. Kakashi probably wouldn't have Sharingan though, but considering he was a Jonin when he was Naruto's age, I think he'd still be a powerful warrior. Obito would have both his Sharingan, and can do double Kamui. That alone is pretty scary. Minato's still the Yellow Flash and Rin is...Rin. Rin doesn't need overpowered jutsu or bloodline. She's Rin Nohara! Just her memory alone allowed Obito to regain himself with the Juubi was taking over and killing his personality. And by killing herself she saved all of Konoha from a potential Three Tails incident. That's the power of Rin. She was obviously the Tenten of her generation. That would have been Team Minato present day.

Shadow Lucario
26th February 2014, 10:03 PM
Obito would have both his Sharingan, and can do double Kamui. That alone is pretty scary.

I doubt he would have the Mangekyou Sharingan if Rin didn't die. Remember it's not something you can achieve through training.

Lorde
26th February 2014, 10:06 PM
If Team Minato had stayed the shinobi they always were, they would have been quite the team. Kakashi probably wouldn't have Sharingan though, but considering he was a Jonin when he was Naruto's age, I think he'd still be a powerful warrior. Obito would have both his Sharingan, and can do double Kamui. That alone is pretty scary. Minato's still the Yellow Flash and Rin is...Rin. Rin doesn't need overpowered jutsu or bloodline. She's Rin Nohara! Just her memory alone allowed Obito to regain himself with the Juubi was taking over and killing his personality. And by killing herself she saved all of Konoha from a potential Three Tails incident. That's the power of Rin. She was obviously the Tenten of her generation. That would have been Team Minato present day.

Ugh, I would never put Rin on Tenten's level. At least Rin was relevant to the plot in a way given her role in Obito's descent into darkness, whereas all of Tenten's feat were off-screen.

Platinum fan.
26th February 2014, 10:07 PM
I doubt he would have the Mangekyou Sharingan if Rin didn't die. Remember it's not something you can achieve through training.

Well that depends on if Rin still died or not. They still could have forced that Three Tails on her. Speaking of which, I guess that could have been modern day Rin's powerup if she lived. Imagining a Three Tailed Rin losing control and killing things would have been very bloody.

As to Lorde, I guess that's true. Tenten's more of a behind the scenes character with her power XD

Rowdy
26th February 2014, 11:41 PM
I suppose a power up for Naruto is imminent now that Obito took parts of the Ichibi and Hachibi's chakra. I guess we'll be seeing Naruto as a pseudo Juubi jinchuuriki soon. Sigh. Anyway, I hope Guy does open up the Eight Gates because then we might actually get another main character casualty, which is needed in this last phase of the war.

I was thinking the same seeing as Naruto got chakra from Biju 2 to 7 Tailed and likely still has some remaining chakra from Kurama and will now get some 1 and 8 Tailed chakra should make a 6 Path Sage Mode possible. And given the fact Naruto is also getting the other half of Kurama's chakra and is seen as the Sage's heir by the Biju, Naruto will likely be more 6 Path Sage than Madara now is even with the Biju inside him.

Lorde
27th February 2014, 12:10 AM
I was thinking the same seeing as Naruto got chakra from Biju 2 to 7 Tailed and likely still has some remaining chakra from Kurama and will now get some 1 and 8 Tailed chakra should make a 6 Path Sage Mode possible. And given the fact Naruto is also getting the other half of Kurama's chakra and is seen as the Sage's heir by the Biju, Naruto will likely be more 6 Path Sage than Madara now is even with the Biju inside him.

That's likely what'll happen. The only question that I have is what will be Sasuke's power up? He doesn't have Bijuu power and he's about to die as well. I suppose he could obtain senjutsu chakra from Kabuto if he's indeed the one who will save his life, but that doesn't seem powerful enough imo.

LightningMaster95
27th February 2014, 3:52 AM
i think obito getting the 1 and 8 tails chakra will be used to heal bee and the 1 tail for gaara to strategize
i am hating how kishimoto is treating minato he is a legendary shinobi a hokage and the father of the main character there is no good reason for him to be so defenseless; and gai better not be the one who dies if kishi wants to kill someone make it someone who is boring and doesnt stand out my choice is sakura she is so useless

Platinum fan.
27th February 2014, 4:27 AM
That's likely what'll happen. The only question that I have is what will be Sasuke's power up? He doesn't have Bijuu power and he's about to die as well. I suppose he could obtain senjutsu chakra from Kabuto if he's indeed the one who will save his life, but that doesn't seem powerful enough imo.

With Naruto about to come back, who needs Sasuke? With Sasuke's vengeance quest over and him no longer being this possible future villain for Naruto, who needs him? Kakashi is spamming Kamui like crazy. He and Obito just pulled a fast one on the king of trolls and now Guy's back in the mix. Sasuke doesn't even feel needed anymore. Trolldara owned him and can shrug off all his powers. If Naruto does indeed get the power of all nine Bijuu, then Sasuke is yesterdays news.

Lorde
27th February 2014, 4:32 AM
With Naruto about to come back, who needs Sasuke? With Sasuke's vengeance quest over and him no longer being this possible future villain for Naruto, who needs him? Kakashi is spamming Kamui like crazy. He and Obito just pulled a fast one on the king of trolls and now Guy's back in the mix. Sasuke doesn't even feel needed anymore. Trolldara owned him and can shrug off all his powers. If Naruto does indeed get the power of all nine Bijuu, then Sasuke is yesterdays news.

We both know that Sasuke is too important to stay on the sidelines for long. He's essentially the anti-hero and one of the most important characters in the manga in general and he still serves a purpose. He needs to get up and team up with Naruto against Madara, who will likely beat Kakashi, Minato, Obito, and Guy in the next couple of chapters.

Nodame
27th February 2014, 6:58 AM
Lol I hope you're joking. Sasuke is a main character and he's essential to the story. Him, Sakura and Naruto must have a big role in this war.

Platinum fan.
27th February 2014, 2:27 PM
I'm half joking, but I'm also kinda half not either. Sasuke's quest for vengeance was his leading story. It's over now. All that build up for Sasuke being this ultimate final villain for Naruto to face is gone. Which is too bad because it cheats Naruto out of a good story of whether he'll choose the village or Sasuke. Something Hiruzen failed to do with Orochimaru. And Sasuke's desire to be Hokage feels out of nowhere and not nearly as defined as his quest for vengeance. So yeah, Sasuke doesn't feel like a big deal anymore. I don't think he'll die or anything, but I could see Naruto fighting Madara alone in their final battle. Not unless he sprouts Rinnegan. And Sakura does not have a big role in the war sadly. She kept Naruto alive but of all the main characters, she feels the most killable and it would not effect the story much. Poor Sakura, I still like you :(

But, Lorde you are probably right. I doubt he'll be kept on the sidelines, even though I don't think he's needed now. Still I feel Sasuke's major story was cut down to short and right now he's not as important/strong to the plot as he should be.

Joltik-Kid
27th February 2014, 3:43 PM
She kept Naruto alive but of all the main characters, she feels the most killable and it would not effect the story much. Poor Sakura, I still like you :(
Unless your going for Obito 2.0 with Naruto, killing the main heroin isn't good in any form of writing, even if it serves a purpose. Why kill her anyway when theres plenty of secondary characters that can bite the dust

Platinum fan.
27th February 2014, 4:41 PM
Unless your going for Obito 2.0 with Naruto, killing the main heroin isn't good in any form of writing, even if it serves a purpose. Why kill her anyway when theres plenty of secondary characters that can bite the dust

I don't think Naruto would become like Obito if Sakura died. Rin was Obito's Goddess. His level of love for her was miles above what Naruto felt for Sakura. Naruto had a crush on Sakura, but she was never his world. I think it's impossible for Naruto to end up like Obito because of his world peace message. I'm not saying I want Sakura dead, but if they did choose to kill her off, hardly anything would be effected. Naruto might whine for a bit, but like with Jiraiya, he would have to move on. Sasuke probably wouldn't care. and Kakashi...hmm I don't know how he would react.

You can relax, since I doubt they'd kill Sakura off. There would be no point. But as for killing off main heroine of a story being bad writing. I disagree. It depends on the story and if that story is leading up to it. It also depends on how the heroine dies. Again, I think Sakura's safe, no do I want her dead.

p96822
27th February 2014, 5:03 PM
Naruto would be sad if Sakura would have died and I also it might brake him because he lost something close to him once again and there will no one to talk him like when Jiraya died. I wouldn't say that Naruto will be another Obito, but he will like Kashisa losting both his teameat when he was Naruto age. Maybe making him even stronger then he was before.

Joltik-Kid
27th February 2014, 6:17 PM
I don't think Naruto would become like Obito if Sakura died. Rin was Obito's Goddess. His level of love for her was miles above what Naruto felt for Sakura. Naruto had a crush on Sakura, but she was never his world. I think it's impossible for Naruto to end up like Obito because of his world peace message. I'm not saying I want Sakura dead, but if they did choose to kill her off, hardly anything would be effected. Naruto might whine for a bit, but like with Jiraiya, he would have to move on. Sasuke probably wouldn't care. and Kakashi...hmm I don't know how he would react.
We don't know just how important Sakura is to Naruto because he literally puts everyone ahead of himself. With Obito, the only friends we know he had we're his teammates, which made Rin all the more important to him. With Naruto, he cares about everyone equally, but he balled his eyes out for Neji, a guy he didn't really know all too well... If that's the case, then Naruto would be wrecked if Sakura died. If I had to elaborate (Sorry, my original post was from my phone), it's that Naruto would be what Obito could of been if he accepted the death of someone close to him. No need to say probably, Sasuke flat out wouldn't care while Kakashi would do his inner thought failure speech again.

You can relax, since I doubt they'd kill Sakura off. There would be no point. But as for killing off main heroine of a story being bad writing. I disagree. It depends on the story and if that story is leading up to it. It also depends on how the heroine dies. Again, I think Sakura's safe, no do I want her dead.
I was never worried... people can speculate it if they want, but it's a dead end speculation. The only times I can think of heroin's dying were in stories where they can be brought back to life. Since the Narutoverse has only one true method of this without the body just being a living corpse, the odds a slim to none that death is even a option.

Nodame
27th February 2014, 6:28 PM
Kakashi/Obito already had their moment. It's time for team 7 to shine and hopefully Sasuke's revival next chapter.

Pokegirl Fan~
27th February 2014, 6:35 PM
Kakashi/Obito already had their moment. It's time for team 7 to shine and hopefully Sasuke's revival next chapter.

Watch, Sasuke won't even be mentioned in the next chaper xD

Seriously though, I think we'll be seeing Kabuto revive him soon, I don't see who else would be there to save him honestly.

Lorde
27th February 2014, 8:45 PM

Didn't Sakura already have her moment to shine by attempting to save Naruto? That was the highlight of Sakura's character imo and she doesn't really need to do much else. I doubt Kishi would give her screen-time anyway.

TsukiMirage
27th February 2014, 8:57 PM
While I kind of like the whole team-up between Obito and Kakashi, still sick of Obito. Was interesting to see them outsmart Madara, and clearly thanks to Obito, Naruto now will have the remaining two portions of the Bijuus. Gai's appearance gives me hope that we'll finally see the eighth gate.

Platinum fan.
27th February 2014, 9:04 PM
We don't know just how important Sakura is to Naruto because he literally puts everyone ahead of himself. With Obito, the only friends we know he had we're his teammates, which made Rin all the more important to him. With Naruto, he cares about everyone equally, but he balled his eyes out for Neji, a guy he didn't really know all too well... If that's the case, then Naruto would be wrecked if Sakura died. If I had to elaborate (Sorry, my original post was from my phone), it's that Naruto would be what Obito could of been if he accepted the death of someone close to him. No need to say probably, Sasuke flat out wouldn't care while Kakashi would do his inner thought failure speech again.

I was never worried... people can speculate it if they want, but it's a dead end speculation. The only times I can think of heroin's dying were in stories where they can be brought back to life. Since the Narutoverse has only one true method of this without the body just being a living corpse, the odds a slim to none that death is even a option.

Well in the old days, Naruto would put his Hokage dream above all else. It was only when Sasuke went Darth Uchiha on us that his Hokage dream became secondary to keeping his friends safe. I still would not put Naruto's crush of Sakura on the same level of Obito and Rin, which is why I don't think Naruto would have ended up like Obito. Well if he did, I doubt Sakura would be the trigger. Naruto did not worship Sakura in the closet. If Jiraiya, a character who's done more for Naruto, can die and not make Naruto lose hope, then surely Sakura can. I do think Naruto would be devastated. I'm not shrugging off the importance of death of a teammate. I just don't think Naruto would pull a Obito, because he had more going for him. Just like he didn't turn out like Gaara or Nagato. That's all. I still don't think Sakura's dying though.

Lorde, once again I agree with you! Team 7 had their moment, as did Sakura. She's junior Tsunade. I don't think there's anymore to it then that, but I ain't writing this manga. As far as Sasuke's revival goes. We know he's not going to die so really, I don't care for Sasuke at the moment. Obito's probably going to die, so with Naruto there will be Kakashi, Minato, Guy, Gaara, and Sakura to possibly back him up. That's enough for me. I do think Naruto will be the one to ultimately defeat Madara, because only he can talk no jutsu him if it calls for that. Sasuke doesn't know talk no jutsu and that will always make him a inferior shinobi to Naruto. I will admit I'd love for Sakura to be part of defeating Madara but not Sasuke. That would make me smile for some weird reason.

Lorde
27th February 2014, 9:12 PM
I want my precious Hinata-chan to get up off the ground and do something useful. I loathe that Kishi keeps going back and forth with the whole shipping thing, but I at least hope that it's Hinata's turn to help Naruto in some way. Maybe she could get a Byakugan upgrade or something. I mean there should be one in the first place to make the Hyuuga clan more on par with the Uchiha clan imo. I hate how they've been shafted in general.

Platinum fan.
27th February 2014, 9:18 PM
I want my precious Hinata-chan to get up off the ground and do something useful. I loathe that Kishi keeps going back and forth with the whole shipping thing, but I at least hope that it's Hinata's turn to help Naruto in some way. Maybe she could get a Byakugan upgrade or something. I mean there should be one in the first place to make the Hyuuga clan more on par with the Uchiha clan imo. I hate how they've been shafted in general.

The Hyuuga's have been treated like secondary clans all part 2. I'm surprised Neji didn't get a major fight all part 2. He was major player in part 1 so to see this happen is shocking. Hyuuga's are secondary and the Byakugan's not worth stealing anymore. That's why Orochimaru and Trolldara don't want it. As far as Hinata goes, do we even know where she is right now?

Lorde
27th February 2014, 9:47 PM
The Hyuuga's have been treated like secondary clans all part 2. I'm surprised Neji didn't get a major fight all part 2. He was major player in part 1 so to see this happen is shocking. Hyuuga's are secondary and the Byakugan's not worth stealing anymore. That's why Orochimaru and Trolldara don't want it. As far as Hinata goes, do we even know where she is right now?

She fell down somewhere on the battlefield. Every part of it looks the same to me though so I can't pinpoint her location. I just hope she gets up and does something. I mean Sakura saved Naruto's life and even Karin did something awesome a little while ago; Hinata better step up her game and surpass the other female characters.

Nodame
27th February 2014, 10:17 PM
Didn't Sakura already have her moment to shine by attempting to save Naruto? That was the highlight of Sakura's character imo and she doesn't really need to do much else. I doubt Kishi would give her screen-time anyway.
I'm hoping for team 7 ultimate combo attack or something lol. I want her to fight, and not just by healing people . We haven't actually seen her fight since Sasori.
I also want my beloved Hinata to do something! #NaruHinaFTW

Joltik-Kid
27th February 2014, 11:16 PM
Well in the old days, Naruto would put his Hokage dream above all else. It was only when Sasuke went Darth Uchiha on us that his Hokage dream became secondary to keeping his friends safe. I still would not put Naruto's crush of Sakura on the same level of Obito and Rin, which is why I don't think Naruto would have ended up like Obito. Well if he did, I doubt Sakura would be the trigger. Naruto did not worship Sakura in the closet. If Jiraiya, a character who's done more for Naruto, can die and not make Naruto lose hope, then surely Sakura can. I do think Naruto would be devastated. I'm not shrugging off the importance of death of a teammate. I just don't think Naruto would pull a Obito, because he had more going for him. Just like he didn't turn out like Gaara or Nagato. That's all. I still don't think Sakura's dying though.
It's funny that you keep bringing up crush yet I never mentioned anything about that... But since you brought it up, why do you say it's only a crush? You really are undermining Naruto's relationship with Sakura anyway, because as Yamato once say, it's not how big or small you help someone, it's the strength of your feelings. Regardless of anything shown in this manga, Naruto has always thanked and respected everything Sakura's done when he's around. They've grown so much together that neither of them had to directly tell the other what to do when the resistance came to back up Naruto, Kakashi, Guy, and Bee. Naruto should never have to repeat what people should already know (Japan already understands) and that is he cares deeply about Sakura, enough that he'd sacrifice his own happiness for her sake.

But while we keep this up, the end result is that we both agree she's not dying, even if we took different paths to get there :)

Lorde
27th February 2014, 11:40 PM
I'm hoping for team 7 ultimate combo attack or something lol. I want her to fight, and not just by healing people . We haven't actually seen her fight since Sasori.
I also want my beloved Hinata to do something! #NaruHinaFTW

I'm pretty sure she fought against the Juubi's wooden monster clone things like 20 chapters ago. Granted, it wasn't a full fight but at least she used her physical strengthen for once instead of just her healing. I really don't expect Sakura to do anything else at this point. She showed her mastery of medical ninjutsu already so she's done her part in this war imo.

Platinum fan.
28th February 2014, 3:08 AM
It's funny that you keep bringing up crush yet I never mentioned anything about that... But since you brought it up, why do you say it's only a crush? You really are undermining Naruto's relationship with Sakura anyway, because as Yamato once say, it's not how big or small you help someone, it's the strength of your feelings. Regardless of anything shown in this manga, Naruto has always thanked and respected everything Sakura's done when he's around. They've grown so much together that neither of them had to directly tell the other what to do when the resistance came to back up Naruto, Kakashi, Guy, and Bee. Naruto should never have to repeat what people should already know (Japan already understands) and that is he cares deeply about Sakura, enough that he'd sacrifice his own happiness for her sake.

But while we keep this up, the end result is that we both agree she's not dying, even if we took different paths to get there :)

I keep bringing up the crush only because you said if Sakura died it could lead to Naruto pulling a Obito. Naruto has a lot in common with Obito, obviously we all see it, but I don't think he would have ended up like Obito if Sakura died. I don't think she's a big enough trigger to cause it. Sakura is not Naruto's entire world. If anything that would be Sasuke. LOL, 80% of part 2 was Naruto whining about Sasuke, chasing Sasuke, taking beatings for Sasuke, and annoying anyone who would listen about Sasuke. XD

No I don't expect Sakura to die. If it wasn't for the fact that they'd rehash what happened in the Pain arc and they just killed off Neji, I could have seen Hinata dying to defend Naruto in one big heroic, memorable, lovey dovey shipping moment. I doubt Hinata would die because she already had a near death moment, and she's the only Hyuuga representing in Naruto now.

Shneak
28th February 2014, 3:14 AM
I'm still laughing at Kakashi letting Obito anywhere near Naruto inside Kamui's Dimension. It had to be done to advance the plot, but these people are way too trusting. He even has Zetsu still attached to him.

I'm also kind of confused as to why Guy showed up alone. We just saw him, Tenten and Lee get weaponry to defeat Madara. They better be planning an ambush or something.

Lorde
28th February 2014, 10:26 PM
I'm still laughing at Kakashi letting Obito anywhere near Naruto inside Kamui's Dimension. It had to be done to advance the plot, but these people are way too trusting. He even has Zetsu still attached to him.

I'm also kind of confused as to why Guy showed up alone. We just saw him, Tenten and Lee get weaponry to defeat Madara. They better be planning an ambush or something.

I doubt that Guy formulated some kind of plan with them; he's usually just reckless and rushes into things and I fully expect that to be the case here as well. As for Kakashi being too trusting; I suppose he was, but like you said, it had to happen for the plot's sake.

Shadow Lucario
28th February 2014, 11:11 PM

What do you expect? He's an old teammate that Kakashi felt he let down. Besides, Obito was already betrayed by Madara so it's his turn to be the one who betrays someone and Madara was the obvious choice.

Platinum fan.
1st March 2014, 1:00 AM
There's no time to question Obito's motives. Kakashi had to trust him. Obito and Trolldara aren't allies anymore so why not trust the deranged Uchiha? Uchiha's switch sides more then anyone else though.

Nodame
1st March 2014, 1:38 AM
Gai could use his 8th Gate.

Lorde
1st March 2014, 1:48 AM

Imo, that's likely what he'll do since that's probably his last power-up. He'll die if he opens the Eighth Gate, at least if Kishi is consistent with what he said in Part 1.

Nodame
1st March 2014, 1:55 AM
Imo, that's likely what he'll do since that's probably his last power-up. He'll die if he opens the Eighth Gate, at least if Kishi is consistent with what he said in Part 1.

Then Lee will take over his legacy lol. I honestly don't care what happens to Gai. As long as the battle is decent.

Platinum fan.
1st March 2014, 2:18 AM
Guy has totally outshined Rock Lee in part 2. I honestly forget about Lee. He is nowhere near a main player in the Naruto world anymore. Much like Neji, Shino, and Choji, I had high hopes for Lee in part 2 when it first started. My how things have changed. Guy easily took over the Taijutsu style fighting of Naruto in part 2.

Shneak
1st March 2014, 3:06 AM

Yeah, that seems to be the logical thing that will happen. And like Lorde said, he'll die. Half of Team Guy extinct.

Lorde
1st March 2014, 3:09 AM
Guy has totally outshined Rock Lee in part 2. I honestly forget about Lee. He is nowhere near a main player in the Naruto world anymore. Much like Neji, Shino, and Choji, I had high hopes for Lee in part 2 when it first started. My how things have changed. Guy easily took over the Taijutsu style fighting of Naruto in part 2.

I feel bad for Lee since he had more to prove. I mean he didn't have any hax skills and relied only on taijutsu which is what I used to like about him, but he hasn't been given enough screen-time to showcase that in Part 2. Also, he's a lot less funny in Part 2. I don't know if he just matured or what, but his personality is not very enjoyable now in my opinion.

LightningMaster95
1st March 2014, 8:33 PM
Yeah, that seems to be the logical thing that will happen. And like Lorde said, he'll die. Half of Team Guy extinct.

im hoping gai doesnt die he was atleast useful in the war and hes entertaining to an extent. like i said before if anyone has to die it should be sakura im almost 100% confident that kishimoto will revive the people that died during the war

Lorde
1st March 2014, 9:16 PM
im hoping gai doesnt die he was atleast useful in the war and hes entertaining to an extent. like i said before if anyone has to die it should be sakura im almost 100% confident that kishimoto will revive the people that died during the war

It would make sense for Guy to die if he opens the Eighth Gate though because supposedly that kills the user. I don't like Sakura, but I can't see her dying. She's part of Team 7 and a main character. But if Kishi is gonna revive everyone anyway (which I hope he doesn't), then it doesn't really matter who dies.

Nodame
1st March 2014, 9:33 PM
No way!! Sakura is my favourite :'( she shouldn't die .-. I can't imagine the series without her. What would that accomplish? nothing.

Platinum fan.
1st March 2014, 10:23 PM

If that does happen, and all the deaths are reversed then this war arc will suck even more! Neji's death wasn't terribly emotional to begin with. I mean if this happened in part 1, it might have been a big deal. But here in part 2, Neji may as well have been dead from the start. We hardly got to see him after the mission to save Gaara from Sasori and Deidara. I do agree with you that the chances of there being a massive revival fest at the end is possible. I think that's why all these deaths aren't effecting me. I feel like there can be a Dragon Ball Z moment just around the corner to bring them back to life. Naruto's generation has it so easy. I would have love to have seen any of them deal with the times of the real shinobi wars.

Lorde
2nd March 2014, 5:19 AM
If that does happen, and all the deaths are reversed then this war arc will suck even more! Neji's death wasn't terribly emotional to begin with. I mean if this happened in part 1, it might have been a big deal. But here in part 2, Neji may as well have been dead from the start. We hardly got to see him after the mission to save Gaara from Sasori and Deidara. I do agree with you that the chances of there being a massive revival fest at the end is possible. I think that's why all these deaths aren't effecting me. I feel like there can be a Dragon Ball Z moment just around the corner to bring them back to life. Naruto's generation has it so easy. I would have love to have seen any of them deal with the times of the real shinobi wars.

I hope a mass revival of all the deceased alliance ninja isn't going to happen. We already had something like that happen when the Rinne Tensei was used after Pain attacked Konoha and it would be beyond cheap for it to happen again at the end of this war. Neji and the other miscellaneous casualties should remain dead imo.

Platinum fan.
2nd March 2014, 3:54 PM
I hope a mass revival of all the deceased alliance ninja isn't going to happen. We already had something like that happen when the Rinne Tensei was used after Pain attacked Konoha and it would be beyond cheap for it to happen again at the end of this war. Neji and the other miscellaneous casualties should remain dead imo.

Rinne Tensei is the Naruto worlds Dragon Balls. Whenever a person dies use Rinne Tensei! Just find someone with the Rinnegan, which is becoming more and more common these days. Remember when only Nagato had it and unlocked it because he was special? LOL. Oh those Uchihas. They are the only ones who are special really. I guess the Uchiha's would be the Naruto world's Saiyans.

Nodame
2nd March 2014, 4:22 PM
I don't understand what purpose would be achieved if Gaara and Bee got their Bijuus back... So Madara could extract them instantly Again... 1st and 8th Bijuus were useless against a normal Madara so what chance have they got against Sage Mode Madara? It doesn't make sense. It makes more sense for Obito to give Bijuus chakra to Naruto since we all know he is missing those 2 tails. This is common sense... No!?

LightningMaster95
2nd March 2014, 5:28 PM
i agree with this but kishimoto has only kept three people dead after they died(jiraiya rin kushina) so im doubting it

If that does happen, and all the deaths are reversed then this war arc will suck even more! Neji's death wasn't terribly emotional to begin with. I mean if this happened in part 1, it might have been a big deal. But here in part 2, Neji may as well have been dead from the start. We hardly got to see him after the mission to save Gaara from Sasori and Deidara.
this could be applied to about 95% of all the characters in part 2

I don't understand what purpose would be achieved if Gaara and Bee got their Bijuus back... So Madara could extract them instantly Again... 1st and 8th Bijuus were useless against a normal Madara so what chance have they got against Sage Mode Madara? It doesn't make sense. It makes more sense for Obito to give Bijuus chakra to Naruto since we all know he is missing those 2 tails. This is common sense... No!?
whether it makes sense or not its not the only option out there, the 1 and 8 tails have made some strategies before they can think of a way to stop him(maybe). also i dont want naruto to become even more OP than he already was

Lorde
2nd March 2014, 10:20 PM

I was also under the impression that Obito extracted those two Bijuu from Madara to give to Naruto so that he could enter Sage of Six Paths mode. I think it'll happen even though I was against that scenario. This just seems like the most predictable thing for Kishi to do in order to give Naruto a power up.

Shadow Lucario
3rd March 2014, 8:36 AM
i agree with this but kishimoto has only kept three people dead after they died(jiraiya rin kushina) so im doubting it

You do realize that even though they were zombies, all the Edo Tensei people are still dead right? Even so, Kisame was never revived. Neither was Danzo.

Nodame
3rd March 2014, 1:13 PM
I was also under the impression that Obito extracted those two Bijuu from Madara to give to Naruto so that he could enter Sage of Six Paths mode. I think it'll happen even though I was against that scenario. This just seems like the most predictable thing for Kishi to do in order to give Naruto a power up.

Yeah, I don't want that to happen tbh, because Naruto will become ridiculously OP, but it might be the only way to defeat Madara I think.

Blaziryu
3rd March 2014, 3:07 PM
I think Obito's redemption attempt was predictable. All that's left is Madara's defeat and the final battle between Naruto & Sasuke to finish off the manga.

Platinum fan.
3rd March 2014, 3:12 PM
Like many of have said, the Naruto vs Sasuke fight has lost steam. I'm not even that interested anymore. If Naruto gets the powerup we're all predicting, then he should be able to own Sasuke easily. IMO Naruto vs Sasuke should have happened before Trolldara's fight. Because this will be a hard fight to follow. If you can defeat Madara you can beat anyone.

Nodame
3rd March 2014, 5:23 PM
to finish off the manga.
I have hope for part 3 to be honest :3

Pokegirl Fan~
3rd March 2014, 5:41 PM

I don't think we'll be getting a part 3 though, the current arc seems to be the climax of the entire manga with Naruto vs Sasuke most likely ending it imo.

Nodame
3rd March 2014, 5:51 PM
I don't think we'll be getting a part 3 though, the current arc seems to be the climax of the entire manga with Naruto vs Sasuke most likely ending it imo.
A girl can dream, you know? lol anyways, there is a possibility because of the way Kishi is extending these chapters. I think he's becoming aware that if he ends Naruto, then that's it, there is no more cash, unless he thinks of a part three, so that's a possibility.

Shadow Lucario
3rd March 2014, 8:24 PM
A girl can dream, you know? lol anyways, there is a possibility because of the way Kishi is extending these chapters. I think he's becoming aware that if he ends Naruto, then that's it, there is no more cash, unless he thinks of a part three, so that's a possibility.

I feel that they would do the same thing they did with Dragon Ball when Naruto is over. Just keep releasing games and what not.

PokeMaster366
3rd March 2014, 8:30 PM

It makes sense, though. Nagato already made his tangent about how Jiraiya was the splendid first part, he's the abysmal second part, and Naruto is the stellar third part/finale that trumps them both. Truth be told, it would be pretty hilarious if that were to happen.

Lorde
3rd March 2014, 9:25 PM

Ugh, no thanks. I would've liked a Part 3 before the war started, but Kishi made it clear that he has pacing issues ever since the war arc started almost four years ago. I don't want to go through another chunk of the story with similar issues; Kishi made it clear that the story will end after Naruto vs. Sasuke anyway.

J Ken
3rd March 2014, 10:27 PM
Ugh, no thanks. I would've liked a Part 3 before the war started, but Kishi made it clear that he has pacing issues ever since the war arc started almost four years ago. I don't want to go through another chunk of the story with similar issues; Kishi made it clear that the story will end after Naruto vs. Sasuke anyway.

I think that story might just be prolonged long enough to show how life is when all of the conflicts are finally over. Sasuke and Naruto will most likely be the final battle but I think we might get at least a few chapters of life in the village with possibly a timeskip to how things are 10-15 years into the future. Hopefully Kishi at least makes it clear how things end up for anyone relevant and doesn't just give everything an ambiguous ending.

Platinum fan.
3rd March 2014, 11:27 PM
There's no need for a part 3. Everything is being wrapped up. The only thing that doesn't make sense is Orochimaru still being around, but I don't think he's a big enough threat for a part 3. I'd rather just have some spin off titles once Naruto ends. I want see Konoha's era during the other Shinobi Wars. I'm kinda over Naruto's generation to be honest.

Pokegirl Fan~
3rd March 2014, 11:29 PM
There's no need for a part 3. Everything is being wrapped up. The only thing that doesn't make sense is Orochimaru still being around, but I don't think he's a big enough threat for a part 3. I'd rather just have some spin off titles once Naruto ends. I want see Konoha's era during the other Shinobi Wars. I'm kinda over Naruto's generation to be honest.

Same here actually. I'd like to see more arcs from the past eras and maybe an arc or something past Naruto's time.

Lorde
3rd March 2014, 11:31 PM
I think that story might just be prolonged long enough to show how life is when all of the conflicts are finally over. Sasuke and Naruto will most likely be the final battle but I think we might get at least a few chapters of life in the village with possibly a timeskip to how things are 10-15 years into the future. Hopefully Kishi at least makes it clear how thinsg end up for anyone relevant and doesn't just give everything an ambiguous ending.

I could see Kishi writing a few epilogue chapters once the conflict between Sasuke and Naruto is finally over, but that's about it. I'm sure he wants to move on from this manga eventually since he's been writing it for close to 15 years. A Part 3 would just ruin what little momentum the story has left imo.

Platinum fan.
3rd March 2014, 11:39 PM
Same here actually. I'd like to see more arcs from the past eras and maybe an arc or something past Naruto's time.

I don't think they'll happen though. But a part 3 just seems unlikely. I use to joke about them making a part 3, but there's really no point. I mean Kishimoto's still need to find a new excuse for Naruto and Sasuke to fight, since Sasuke is not evil anymore. What a wasted storyline that was.

LightningMaster95
4th March 2014, 12:20 AM
It makes sense, though. Nagato already made his tangent about how Jiraiya was the splendid first part, he's the abysmal second part, and Naruto is the stellar third part/finale that trumps them both. Truth be told, it would be pretty hilarious if that were to happen.
i always wondered why nagato never mentioned minato when he made that metaphor. Jiraiya(splendid) nagato(horrible) minato(????) naruto(the best) i know naruto is suppose to be the best but why did he leave out the 4th hokage.

Platinum fan.
4th March 2014, 12:24 AM
i always wondered why nagato never mentioned minato when he made that metaphor. Jiraiya(splendid) nagato(horrible) minato(????) naruto(the best) i know naruto is suppose to be the best but why did he leave out the 4th hokage.

Either Nagato didn't know who Minato was, or he simply did not see any worth in Minato. My guess is the first one.

Lorde
4th March 2014, 12:24 AM
I don't think they'll happen though. But a part 3 just seems unlikely. I use to joke about them making a part 3, but there's really no point. I mean Kishimoto's still need to find a new excuse for Naruto and Sasuke to fight, since Sasuke is not evil anymore. What a wasted storyline that was.

I thought he already found a reason for them to fight each other; they'll have to fight over the Hokage title, right?

Platinum fan.
4th March 2014, 12:36 AM
I thought he already found a reason for them to fight each other; they'll have to fight over the Hokage title, right?

True. But to be honest, the elders of Konoha, the Daimyo, and some of the upper Jonin/Anbu decide who becomes Hokage. I don't see any of them favoring Sasuke in that. And I don't know about you, but I would have loved to see Naruto fighting Sasuke, because Sasuke wants to kill Konoha for revenge. So much build up was made for that point for Sasuke. I feel cheated. And it would give Naruto a Hiruzen like moment. Does he stop Sasuke and save the village, or fail like Hiruzen did to stop Orochimaru? The possibilities for this are endless. To fight over the Hokage seat, where Naruto is clearly more trusted just doesn't have the same impact for me.

Torpoleon
4th March 2014, 1:21 AM
I could see Naruto wanting Sasuke to be the Hokage after him, but then of course the Konoha elders and all the others who decide who becomes Hokage likely wouldn't want Sasuke to be Hokage. Maybe then Sasuke might want to destroy Konoha again, so Naruto fights him.

If I remember correctly, that would be kind of similar to Hashirama & Madara. Hashirama became the first Hokage and wanted Madara to be the next one, but the village wouldn't accept him. Eventually, the two fought as Madara grew to hate Konoha. I might be missing some details, but I think that was the general gist and I could see something similar unfolding between Naruto & Sasuke.

EDIT: By the way, about the Part 3 discussion, I kind of wish there was like a 1 year timeskip or something like that between the Pain arc & Five Kage Summit (thus making the Five Kage Summit-present as Part 3). And then you could say Part 1's main villain is Orochimaru, Part 2's is Pain and Part 3's is Madara.

Shadow Lucario
4th March 2014, 8:28 AM
I could see Naruto giving up the title of Rokudaime to Sasuke. As for a part three, I doubt it. Naruto is ending this year right? Unless part three isn't very long then I think we'll just have these two parts and an epilogue chapter.

Platinum fan.
4th March 2014, 3:33 PM
Naruto giving up the Hokage seat to Sasuke would be...well it would be a shock. Whether you consider it bad writing or not, I guess that depends on the situation. Sasuke will never connect with Konoha the way Naruto did. It's just not in his character. It's lucky for him that only Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi know that at one point he was out to kill everyone in Konoha just like his Sannin counterpart, Orochimaru. That alone would kill Sasuke's chances of being Hokage, ever. Naruto probably would have to be the one to tell Konoha to allow Sasuke to be Hokage. Because Konoha trust Naruto. I don't think I would enjoy seeing Naruto lose his dream to Sasuke of all people, but I could see it happen. It would suck if Naruto never once became Hokage.

Torpoleon
4th March 2014, 9:22 PM
I could see Naruto giving up the title of Rokudaime to Sasuke. As for a part three, I doubt it. Naruto is ending this year right? Unless part three isn't very long then I think we'll just have these two parts and an epilogue chapter.I don't think it was outright confirmed Naruto would end this year. It could end this year, but maybe it will continue into next year or something.

I really hope Naruto doesn't give up the title of Hokage to Sasuke. At the very least, I think Naruto should be Hokage then Sasuke and then maybe Konohamaru. Also, it's not like it would be just Naruto who would decide who becomes Rokudaime. Even if Sasuke swears to be good, Naruto would probably be a better option anyways.

I would hope that there is some kind of timeskip and then Naruto & Sasuke's big fight.

Lorde
4th March 2014, 10:09 PM
I could see Naruto giving up the title of Rokudaime to Sasuke. As for a part three, I doubt it. Naruto is ending this year right? Unless part three isn't very long then I think we'll just have these two parts and an epilogue chapter.

I would be pissed if he gave up the Hokage title for Sasuke. Sasuke doesn't deserve to be Hokage after the way he defected from Konoha. Naruto's whole dream was to become Hokage anyway so he shouldn't give up that opportunity imo.

Emperor Empoleon
5th March 2014, 8:42 AM
I like the connection between Obito & Kabuto here. They started this war in the same folly, and now they aim to set things straight with a similar resolve. That whole page was kinda cool.

More importantly.

FAREWELL MIGHT GAI.

TRULY A MAN AMONG MEN.

Lorde
5th March 2014, 8:45 AM
So it was Kabuto who arrived at the battlefield. Good. I'm glad he's had a change of heart and isn't evil per se anymore. It seems Minato is bad at senjutsu which makes him seem more weak, but whatever. I enjoyed seeing Lee again and it seems that Guy will open the Eighth Gate in the next chapter and die.

justinjiaxinghu
5th March 2014, 9:13 AM
Well, looks like we were right.

Kabuto is gonna save Sasuke and Gai is going to seriously go into 8th gate. God I want to see what it looks like.

KaiyoOrganiz
5th March 2014, 9:22 AM
I seriously want to see that 8th gate in action.

Lorde
5th March 2014, 9:53 AM
I wish more had happened in the newest chapter than just more build up to Guy's sacrifice though. The previous chapter implied that he was gonna open the Eighth Gate in this chapter, and now Kishi is teasing us that it'll happen in the next one. That last gate better be really impressive tbh.

XanderCage
5th March 2014, 1:44 PM
I was kinda surprised that Kabuto still looked like Orochimaru. Didn't Orochi absorb all of his own chakra back from Kabuto. I wish they would have been a little more creative if they are trying to pass this look as the default look for his Sage Mode. The snake and the eye markings make me think that they are either lazy or forgot that Orochimaru took his chakra back. IIRC when he did absorb his chakra back, Kabuto reverted back to his original appearance. But who knows, maybe he did more genetic work with other snake like characteristics than just Orochimarus.

Platinum fan.
5th March 2014, 2:04 PM
This chapter was pretty fine. Kabutomaru was indeed the one to save Sasuke. Looks like villains are being redeemed all around. Except Orochimaru. I still think that snake is up to something. And so does Jugo. I love how these powerful villains are giving all they have to save Naruto and Sasuke. Humph. Minato has literally no arms and sucks at Sage jutsu. I can safely say that Naruto is indeed stronger then Minato. Poor Minato. You were the big dog among regular ninjas, but you're just not a super freak. Guy and Rock Lee having a role here was nice. I'm glad Lee had a purpose for this chapter. And I have to give Guy credit, the fact that he's lasted this long in the series is amazing. Even though they are setting him up to die I have nothing but respect for Guy. I hope Rock Lee truly carries on his legacy. Overall a nice chapter. Kabutomaru redeems himself, Kakashi is still spamming Kamui without passing out, Guy and Lee are amazing. Tenten could have been there if she wanted to but she knew this was Lee and Guy's moment. So she's staying out of it. And Karin's love for Sasuke still annoys me.

justinjiaxinghu
5th March 2014, 2:39 PM
Yeah how is Kakashi still conscious what.

PokeMaster366
5th March 2014, 5:24 PM
This chapter was pretty fine. Kabutomaru was indeed the one to save Sasuke. Looks like villains are being redeemed all around. Except Orochimaru. I still think that snake is up to something. And so does Jugo. I love how these powerful villains are giving all they have to save Naruto and Sasuke. Humph. Minato has literally no arms and sucks at Sage jutsu. I can safely say that Naruto is indeed stronger then Minato. Poor Minato. You were the big dog among regular ninjas, but you're just not a super freak. Guy and Rock Lee having a role here was nice. I'm glad Lee had a purpose for this chapter. And I have to give Guy credit, the fact that he's lasted this long in the series is amazing. Even though they are setting him up to die I have nothing but respect for Guy. I hope Rock Lee truly carries on his legacy. Overall a nice chapter. Kabutomaru redeems himself, Kakashi is still spamming Kamui without passing out, Guy and Lee are amazing. Tenten could have been there if she wanted to but she knew this was Lee and Guy's moment. So she's staying out of it. And Karin's love for Sasuke still annoys me.

You still have to admit that Minato set a lot of the foundation for Naruto to learn some of his trademark jutsus. That counts for something, I suppose.

Anyways, if Gai does open the Eighth Gate, he'll probably have so much chakra pumping through his network that the chakra veins themselves will soon burst, thus damaging the internal organs connected to the network beyond repair.

Nodame
5th March 2014, 8:57 PM
8.5/10 - was expecting more story progress. We are actually exactly where we were at the end of last chapter. I felt like the chapter was wasted explaining things that we already knew or didn't really even need to know. At least, we get the revelation.

-Kabuto was no surprise to anybody, though I do wonder who Kishi was kidding with the suspense he built up using Karin.
- Its kinda beautiful , that the two persons who was the front figures of this war are now reviving the two main characters.
- Guy's determination is admirable in the last panels.
- Looks like Sasuke has everything he needs for the Rinnegan.

Platinum fan.
5th March 2014, 9:12 PM
You still have to admit that Minato set a lot of the foundation for Naruto to learn some of his trademark jutsus. That counts for something, I suppose.

Anyways, if Gai does open the Eighth Gate, he'll probably have so much chakra pumping through his network that the chakra veins themselves will soon burst, thus damaging the internal organs connected to the network beyond repair.

Oh there is nothing wrong with Minato. I still think he's a legendary shinobi. Legendary among regular shinobi. Among the Super Freak Club? Nope. And there is nothing wrong with that either. Several powerful shinobi are not in the Super Freak Club.

Lorde
5th March 2014, 9:33 PM

If the Eighth Gate ruins his body, then I'm sure Tsunade or Sakura could just heal him. I find it hard to believe that Guy will die, although I wouldn't mind if he did. I just can't see Kishi killing a fan favorite like that.

Nodame
5th March 2014, 9:43 PM
A loveable character can actually die. Niji was even more popular and look what happened, sad.

-Raiga-
6th March 2014, 12:04 AM
Plus we have a unique scenario that doesn't occur in most manga, in the form of Rock Lee essentially being a Guy clone, so Guy dying should be a little less of a loss.

PokeMaster366
6th March 2014, 12:16 AM
If the Eighth Gate ruins his body, then I'm sure Tsunade or Sakura could just heal him. I find it hard to believe that Guy will die, although I wouldn't mind if he did. I just can't see Kishi killing a fan favorite like that.

I'm thinking that the overflow of chakra due to the eighth gate being opened also ruins the chakra network, so healing jutsu can't deal with the damage.

Lorde
6th March 2014, 12:21 AM
A loveable character can actually die. Niji was even more popular and look what happened, sad.

I'm not sure that he was more popular than Guy though. Guy at least got more screen-time in Part 2 whereas Neji was reduced to cameo appearances for the most part. But anyway, if Kishi actually kills Guy, I'll be impressed. I still think it would be a pointless sacrifice though since I doubt Madara will even be phased by Guy's power in Eighth Gate mode.

Shneak
6th March 2014, 12:33 AM
I find myself wanting to scream "No Guy! Don't do it!" since it surely won't work. Madara will only be defeated by Naruto's sage jutsu. And since Sasuke is getting Hashi's cells from Kabuto, he's going to unlock the Rinnegan, so he'll be capable of fighting Madara too. Guy shouldn't throw his life away.

I laughed at Karin calling Kabuto a "fcking nerd" and I laughed even harder at Guy asking Lee where Tenten was.

Nodame
6th March 2014, 12:40 AM
And since Sasuke is getting Hashi's cells from Kabuto, he's going to unlock the Rinnegan, so he'll be capable of fighting Madara too. Guy shouldn't throw his life away.
Yeah, that's what I've been saying, it's pretty obvious tbh (but I still hope not).

I laughed at Karin calling Kabuto a "fcking nerd" and I laughed even harder at Guy asking Lee where Tenten was.
LOL yeah it was funny.

LightningMaster95
6th March 2014, 1:52 AM
Plus we have a unique scenario that doesn't occur in most manga, in the form of Rock Lee essentially being a Guy clone, so Guy dying should be a little less of a loss.
sakura is a tsunade clone plus naruto and sasuke were jiraiya and orochimaru clones at one point

I'm not sure that he was more popular than Guy though. Guy at least got more screen-time in Part 2 whereas Neji was reduced to cameo appearances for the most part. But anyway, if Kishi actually kills Guy, I'll be impressed. I still think it would be a pointless sacrifice though since I doubt Madara will even be phased by Guy's power in Eighth Gate mode.
jiraiya and itachi were popular characters yet they were killed, also madara was shocked that guy opened the 7th gates

laddyda
6th March 2014, 1:16 PM
Ive finally figured out how Naruto and Sasuke can fight..... The Chunin Exam!!!!

Platinum fan.
6th March 2014, 3:11 PM
Ive finally figured out how Naruto and Sasuke can fight..... The Chunin Exam!!!!

Neither Naruto or Sasuke need to take another Chunin exam. Both are Gokage level and both have shown they can either train a younger shinobi or lead a squad. Sasuke lead team Taka/Baka and Naruto offscreen managed to train Konohamaru to learn Rasengan, a high level jutsu. They don't need a Chunin Exam. The only rank worthy of those two is Hokage.

Joltik-Kid
6th March 2014, 3:30 PM
Neither Naruto or Sasuke need to take another Chunin exam. Both are Gokage level and both have shown they can either train a younger shinobi or lead a squad. Sasuke lead team Taka/Baka and Naruto offscreen managed to train Konohamaru to learn Rasengan, a high level jutsu. They don't need a Chunin Exam. The only rank worthy of those two is Hokage.
Still officially ranked Genin, though Sasuke is also a missing nin. That being said, they are on a higher level

Platinum fan.
6th March 2014, 3:41 PM
Still officially ranked Genin, though Sasuke is also a missing nin. That being said, they are on a higher level

I know they are still ranked. What I'm saying is nobody in their right mind should question if Naruto or Sasuke are Chunin level. Both of them are way stronger then Tsunade. There is nobody in Konoha who is even in the same league as Naruto or Sasuke at full power. So for them to have to go through a Chunin Exam at this stage is pointless. They should simply bypass it. They are beyond Chunin level. Anybody who questions it should be removed from Konoha's council.

Nodame
6th March 2014, 4:12 PM
I hope Karin, Suigetsu and Jugo would join the leaf after the war and become friends with the other teams.

Locormus
6th March 2014, 4:56 PM
sakura is a tsunade clone plus naruto and sasuke were jiraiya and orochimaru clones at one point

jiraiya and itachi were popular characters yet they were killed, also madara was shocked that guy opened the 7th gates

He was unimpressed: "Blue steam!! You're underestimating me if you're not using red steam".. He was therefore unimpressed by the 7th gate and only considered the 8th gate as giving Guy a chance to be equal to him, for a short while.

I think Madara was more shocked that Guy didn't immediately go for the eighth gate and that somebody could underestimate him, to be quite frank.

I know they are still ranked. What I'm saying is nobody in their right mind should question if Naruto or Sasuke are Chunin level. Both of them are way stronger then Tsunade. There is nobody in Konoha who is even in the same league as Naruto or Sasuke at full power. So for them to have to go through a Chunin Exam at this stage is pointless. They should simply bypass it. They are beyond Chunin level. Anybody who questions it should be removed from Konoha's council.

Why so uptight about it? It's just a simple jest.. It wouldn't be fair to the majority of the other participants either.. Not to mention that half of their jutsu's possess the raw strength to completely obliterate the entire stadium without too much of an effort. How would Naruto even propose to use Fuuton Rasenshuriken in that arena without cutting the audience stands in half? How is Sasuke supposed to use Amaterasu when there is an audience sitting all around him? Yeah, but it is a quirky way of resolving things. :P

I hope Karin, Suigetsu and Jugo would join the leaf after the war and become friends with the other teams.

Yeah, I can see Karin being best buddies with Ino, while Suigetsu and Kiba get a friendly rivalry going. Jugo could teach Sennin at the Academy.

Obi
6th March 2014, 5:06 PM
Kakashi will talk Guy out of going 8 Gates, called it

Platinum fan.
6th March 2014, 7:14 PM

Don't know about Karin and Jugo, but Suigetsu has a actual mission. He's got no time to form a fake/forced alliance with Konoha. He's got more blades to find. So far only he, Killer Bee, and Chojuro are seven swordsmen with their swords. They need more members. I could see Omoi getting a seven swordsman sword. He's pretty good with blade work. He could be the fourth. Tenten could be the fifth. She's a weapon master and Team Guy is probably going to split if Guy dies, and even if he doesn't Tenten will probably split at some point with Neji gone. So she's the fifth. Mifune is also a master swordsmen so even though he's more samurai then shinobi, I could see him being the sixth swordsman. Don't know who the seventh would be. Would be cool if Sakura was the wildcard seventh swordsman.

TsukiMirage
6th March 2014, 9:25 PM
Wow, Kabuto saved Sasuke! Who could have guessed it./sarcasm

Anyway, found it funny for Suigetsu to call Kabuto out when he's hardly the person to talk. And Gai finally going all out is gonna be awesome. If even Madara praises the Gates, you know it's gonna be badass. It was nice to get some explanations about the retcons, but I still think it would have simply been better off not to introduce Minato as a Sage in the first place, given that nothing was gonna come from his action.

Nodame
6th March 2014, 10:21 PM
I'd rather Sasuke get the Sage's oldest sons eyes instead of the Rinnegan.

Don't know about Karin and Jugo, but Suigetsu has a actual mission. He's got no time to form a fake/forced alliance with Konoha. He's got more blades to find. So far only he, Killer Bee, and Chojuro are seven swordsmen with their swords. They need more members. I could see Omoi getting a seven swordsman sword. He's pretty good with blade work. He could be the fourth. Tenten could be the fifth. She's a weapon master and Team Guy is probably going to split if Guy dies, and even if he doesn't Tenten will probably split at some point with Neji gone. So she's the fifth. Mifune is also a master swordsmen so even though he's more samurai then shinobi, I could see him being the sixth swordsman. Don't know who the seventh would be. Would be cool if Sakura was the wildcard seventh swordsman.
Cool idea, but I couldn't care less for his swords mission tbh. I think it would be fun to see him interact with the other teams.

Lorde
6th March 2014, 10:32 PM

We don't need another reductive story arc imo. They should just fight over the Hokage title like it's been implied before.

And on the subject of Suigetsu and the others, I actually hope that they go off on their own after the war instead of joining Konoha.

Platinum fan.
6th March 2014, 10:39 PM
Team Baka have no business staying in Konoha. They have no alliance with them, and Konoha might not adopt them anyway. Suigetsu's sword quest is the only thing interesting about him. I say let him form the next generation Seven Swordsmen group. I don't care what happens to Karin or Jugo. Karin would only stay in Konoha to be Sasuke's whipping girl. Jugo never actually served a purpose. Suigetsu could have actually have had a interesting sidestory with the Seven Swordsmen. Those swords were pretty cool so I hope he can get a band together. Suigetsu would be wasted in Konoha. There is nothing for him there.

miles0624
7th March 2014, 1:09 AM

This I love this idea.

Anyways, on the chunnin exam, I thought it was foreshadowed back in Part 1 that Naruto was going to become Hokage without being a chunnin in the first test. Or that is what I thought.

Lorde
7th March 2014, 1:17 AM
I could see Suigetsu continuing his quest to collect the other swords that he needs to reform the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist. I hope Karin and Jugo go with him. Karin because she deserves better than to be Sasuke's stalker and Jugo because he needs something to do.

Platinum fan.
9th March 2014, 4:17 PM
Juugo never did anything. I wonder why even introduce the character. Karin and Juugo will probably stick with Sasuke like glue, but Suigetsu actually has a quest in mind. I would hate to see him give it up just to be Sasuke's lapdog that gets no screentime or respect.

LightningMaster95
9th March 2014, 5:37 PM
Juugo never did anything. I wonder why even introduce the character. Karin and Juugo will probably stick with Sasuke like glue, but Suigetsu actually has a quest in mind. I would hate to see him give it up just to be Sasuke's lapdog that gets no screentime or respect.

juugo saved sasuke's life and was the reason kabuto could keep his dragon sage mode, i would be fine if suigetsu doesnt get any screen time he is so annoying like sakura and karin

Nodame
9th March 2014, 5:51 PM
I will be the happiest girl in the world if Karin became friends with Ino and Sakura, too awesome to handle.

TsukiMirage
9th March 2014, 9:16 PM
Juugo never did anything. I wonder why even introduce the character. Karin and Juugo will probably stick with Sasuke like glue, but Suigetsu actually has a quest in mind. I would hate to see him give it up just to be Sasuke's lapdog that gets no screentime or respect. Juugo was the explanation for the Cursed Seal, and ties that whole thing back to Sage Mode. He also helped in battle a few times, caused Suigetsu to explain his goal in-dept, and led to the finding of the hidden scroll which allowed the Edo Hokages to return.

As for Suigetsu's goal, it's pretty simple at this point given that all he needs is to get his hands on that scroll his brother had. After that, he only have two more swords to get, swords that aren't really hidden.

Lorde
9th March 2014, 10:54 PM
I will be the happiest girl in the world if Karin became friends with Ino and Sakura, too awesome to handle.

I can't see her and Sakura getting along. I mean they both like Sasuke so that would probably make them rivals. And although I like Ino, she just hasn't interacted with Sakura the same as she did in Part 2 which is why I don't particularly care about her character interactions with other female characters anymore. I merely appreciate her skills.

Platinum fan.
10th March 2014, 12:14 AM
Juugo was the explanation for the Cursed Seal, and ties that whole thing back to Sage Mode. He also helped in battle a few times, caused Suigetsu to explain his goal in-dept, and led to the finding of the hidden scroll which allowed the Edo Hokages to return.

As for Suigetsu's goal, it's pretty simple at this point given that all he needs is to get his hands on that scroll his brother had. After that, he only have two more swords to get, swords that aren't really hidden.

Juugo being the source of the Cursed Seal was one thing, but his connection to Sage Mode just makes it feel like Kishi was trying to make him look important when in reality he's not. The Cursed Seal has had little to no impact in part 2 and it's not even powerful enough to be considered a threat anymore. Juugo was fodder to Killer Bee and A. Juugo saving Sasuke doesn't mean much. Everyone on Team Baka has saved him once. Nobody on Team Baka saved Sasuke more then Karin did. I will give credit to Karin. No matter how annoying she can get, Karin serves a pretty useful purpose on any team. Suigetsu is the only one who actually interest me, if only because I want to see the new generation of Seven Swordsmen. Karin is a Uzumaki with a fetish for Sasuke. Juugo is a mindless sheep with no purpose at all. Well I suppose Karin fits that bill as well, to a extent.

As far as Karin being friends with Ino and Sakura. I really don't see it. Ino hangs with Shikamaru and Choji now. She doesn't even feel like a Sasuke groupie anymore, and her Sasuke moments are few these days. For whatever reason Sakura still loves Sasuke. I cannot imagine why, but she does. She would not get along with Karin. Karin would simply take Ino's place as chief Sasuke groupie. But unlike with Ino, Sakura has no friendship with Karin.

Locormus
10th March 2014, 3:54 AM
We don't need another reductive story arc imo. They should just fight over the Hokage title like it's been implied before.

And on the subject of Suigetsu and the others, I actually hope that they go off on their own after the war instead of joining Konoha.

Like we needed the Martial Arts Tournament arc to be repeated seven times in Dragon Ball (+Z/GT)? What thrice in Dragon Ball alone, twice in Dragon Ball Z and perhaps twice in Dragon Ball GT?

Just saying..

Platinum fan.
10th March 2014, 4:27 AM
Like we needed the Martial Arts Tournament arc to be repeated seven times in Dragon Ball (+Z/GT)? What thrice in Dragon Ball alone, twice in Dragon Ball Z and perhaps twice in Dragon Ball GT?

Just saying..

Even if we got another Chunin Exam and Naruto and Sasuke are in it, it would just boil down to these two anyway. They are Gokage level fighters. The Chunin Exam would be a waste of their time. If anyone needs proof about Naruto's powers all they need to do is look who's saving the entire shinobi alliance with his Kyuubi Cloak, LOL.