PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: The end is here.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108

EmberStar the Blaziken
29th October 2006, 5:30 AM
Talk about the 3 year timeskip in the Naruto Manga.

To start things off, it seems Sai is comic relief about 49% of the time. He seems to be another person changed by Naruto.

I can't believe Asuma died! After all that. Not to mention Kurnerai might be having a baby.

BattleFranky~40
29th October 2006, 5:33 AM
It started off good. Then we get to the Sakura/Chiyo vs. Sasori, which draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaags on forever and Gaara being revived. That was kinda lame...

Then we get to the second Rescue Sasuke arc, one of the most horrid shounen arcs I have ever seen.

Now, we have the pointless Hidan arc, where NOTHING HAPPENED.

EmberStar the Blaziken
29th October 2006, 5:46 AM
Only on 329. Anyway, when a Shadow clone goes Kyubbi uless it's the original Naruto, couldn't Naruto just dispell the jutsu, thus stopping the clone from becoming a 4 tails?

Judai-and-sho
29th October 2006, 2:49 PM
Whats his name dies? Hes that one team leader and he gave that one chick a baby? This is starting to sound like a soap opera. Ok, what chapter did that happen in?

zonic the hedgehog
29th October 2006, 3:22 PM
Whats his name dies? Hes that one team leader and he gave that one chick a baby? This is starting to sound like a soap opera. Ok, what chapter did that happen in?

Yeah, he dies, but Kurenai isn't pregnant, or at least, we have no idea if she is or not.

Stop saying things that haven't been proven yet, EmberStar. <_<

Asuma died in chapter 328, if you need to know. Chapter 329 is the latest chapter out.

EmberStar the Blaziken
29th October 2006, 4:01 PM
Oops, I meant to say might.

Anyway, the only way to possibly gid rid of Hindan would be to cut his head-off and chuck the body.

BattleFranky~40
29th October 2006, 4:47 PM
Hidan would survive as a head and bite people's legs off.

shinyrayquaza
29th October 2006, 5:40 PM
Hm. very unfortunate, Asuma's death. Are there any other wind chakra users? Maybe yamato will fill in for him when kakashi takes back team7's reins. as for kurenai being pregnant? interesting, to say the least.

BattleFranky~40
29th October 2006, 5:58 PM
Hm. very unfortunate, Asuma's death. Are there any other wind chakra users? Maybe yamato will fill in for him when kakashi takes back team7's reins. as for kurenai being pregnant? interesting, to say the least.
Naruto for one

Judai-and-sho
29th October 2006, 10:49 PM
Hmmmm, yeah I think I remember that guy. Wow, so that cook finally croaked. Had this been aired first on American TV, they probably wouldve saved that for the sweeps.

EDIT: I dont care bout Sasuke, he always rubbed me the wrong way. But did Naruto and Sakura ever attain the Chuunin rank yet? I mean, shouldnt they by now?

EmberStar the Blaziken
29th October 2006, 11:41 PM
Sakura, and the other Rookie 9's (Except Sasuke and Naruto) are Chunins. Also, Kurnrai thing is just a theroy floating around the Narutofan Forums.

BattleFranky~40
29th October 2006, 11:58 PM
Sasuke is most likely at least a Chunin in the Hidden Sound by now. Though I personally believe Orochimaru made him a Jounin.

Judai-and-sho
30th October 2006, 12:04 AM
Why the heck aint Naruto a Chuunin yet? I mean, he should at least be one by now.

BattleFranky~40
30th October 2006, 12:15 AM
Why the heck aint Naruto a Chuunin yet? I mean, he should at least be one by now.

He was with Jiriaya training for 2 1/2 years. Duh.

Judai-and-sho
30th October 2006, 12:58 AM
He was with Jiriaya training for 2 1/2 years. Duh.

Sorryhavnt kept up with the series that much. But seriously, why is it taking so long for him to be made into a chuunin? One of the man reasons why I kinda dont follow Naruto that much anymore.

BattleFranky~40
30th October 2006, 1:01 AM
Sorryhavnt kept up with the series that much. But seriously, why is it taking so long for him to be made into a chuunin? One of the man reasons why I kinda dont follow Naruto that much anymore.

While he was off on his first mission since getting back, the next Chunin exam started, by the time he gets back, the first test is over. If you don't go to the Chunin Exam, you can't become a Chunin. He'll have to wait for about half a year to take the test again.

Judai-and-sho
30th October 2006, 1:09 AM
I hope he bcomes a chuunin, its kinda annoying to have the main character so far behind the other characters this late in the story.

Celebii
30th October 2006, 1:14 AM
Rank does not have anything to do with power. Naruto is as strong as (if not stronger) than the rest of the rookie 9.

BattleFranky~40
30th October 2006, 1:19 AM
Rank does not have anything to do with power. Naruto is as strong as (if not stronger) than the rest of the rookie 9.

Not from what I've seen. The only thing that's gotten stronger is the Kyuubi, and he can't use that anymore.

Of course, at the moment he is going through Shounen Hero training, so he'll probably get stronger than every character in a matter of days.

EmberStar the Blaziken
30th October 2006, 1:36 AM
I hope he bcomes a chuunin, its kinda annoying to have the main character so far behind the other characters this late in the story.

IIRC if I remember he said he would become Hokage even if he is a Genin forever.

Also, what if he goes through his second type? I think it might be fire, judging by his personality.

Golden_Latias
30th October 2006, 2:34 AM
Second type? I have a feeling it's gonna be Earth. But that's just a random guess, and I'll probably be wrong, since it could be either one of the remaining four elements.

Really, unless it's required for this technique, I don't think we'll be seeing the second type for a while, if at all. And it doesn't look like it's required, so yeah.

EmberStar the Blaziken
30th October 2006, 3:06 AM
For now, once he finishes and perfects his Wind jutsu, then we might find it. Don't forget, he has much more chakra than the 4th and Kakashi, so he can create many clones thus speeding up any jutsu creation process. It all depends on what the writers feel anyway.

Neko Godot
30th October 2006, 3:16 AM
iirc Naruto was stronger than about most of his classmates, he just hasn't achieved Chuunin rank and he prolly never will, cuz c'mon, does ANYONE wanna see the Chuunin exam again?

BattleFranky~40
30th October 2006, 3:17 AM
iirc Naruto was stronger than about most of his classmates, he just hasn't achieved Chuunin rank and he prolly never will, cuz c'mon, does ANYONE wanna see the Chuunin exam again?

He could just Killua the Chunin Exam.

Also, another Chunin exam would be better than the **** we have right now.

Golden_Latias
30th October 2006, 3:52 AM
So, he won't become a Chuunin because, according to you, nobody wants to see another Chuunin exam arc? Nice logic there.

Meh. It would be repetitive if they did do another Chuunin exam, but let them do what they want. I don't care.

Judai-and-sho
30th October 2006, 1:18 PM
They could just have him do the chuunin exam once more and just not detail on it like they did last time.

That Scary Clefairy
30th October 2006, 3:16 PM
They could just have him do the chuunin exam once more and just not detail on it like they did last time.

I was going to say the exact thing. Though I wish he took it during the whole time skip thing that way for one, it's out of the way, and two don't have to into it again.

Judai-and-sho
30th October 2006, 5:15 PM
I mean, they could probably nicly have Naruto just do the Chuunin exam in a chapter or two.

Fullmetal_Alchemist
30th October 2006, 5:24 PM
Except that in order to partipicate Naruto would need to be in a 3-man team, and since everyone else is already Chuunin, it would be impossible for him to retake the test.

Judai-and-sho
30th October 2006, 9:30 PM
Than how did Sakura pass the test? They could always bunk him with some other genin.

Golden_Latias
30th October 2006, 9:37 PM
Than how did Sakura pass the test? They could always bunk him with some other genin.
Ever consider the possibility she formed a three-man team with Ino and Chouji?

Yeah, they could. But who? All the Genin should be in three-man teams. Way I see it, Naruto's gonna be a Genin forever unless Sasuke comes back.

Also, is Sai past Genin? I don't remember if he was or not. . .

Judai-and-sho
30th October 2006, 10:56 PM
Well, they could kill off a minor-genin and have Naruto replace him. I kinda see it pointless to have Naruto a genin forever. Partly why I stopped reading.

Aikou Bupiggu
30th October 2006, 11:12 PM
I'm just crossing my fingers and hoping that Sasuke-kun comes back just like that person who did the second part of the exams.

Naruto can control the elements in Rasengan now, non? So, maybe he'll eventually become a Chunin using it in some heroic way, and pass like he did when he became Genin, eh, who knows...

AB

Edit-- Ah, he's still training to use them.

DKzM0mA
31st October 2006, 1:43 AM
Chances are, Sasuke will die before the end of the series. Just a shoneny kind of thing, meh.

BattleFranky~40
31st October 2006, 1:46 AM
I
Naruto can control the elements in Rasengan now, non? So, maybe he'll eventually become a Chunin using it in some heroic way, and pass like he did when he became Genin, eh, who knows...

AB

Edit-- Ah, he's still training to use them.
Naruto can only control wind. What makes you think he can control all of the elements? That's impossible, even for the Hokage and such.

DKzM0mA
31st October 2006, 1:51 AM
Ugh too much faith in Naruto onthese forums. Next thign you'll know, they start calling Naruto the "king"...=/

That Scary Clefairy
31st October 2006, 2:02 AM
Naruto can only control wind. What makes you think he can control all of the elements? That's impossible, even for the Hokage and such.

BattleFranky~40
31st October 2006, 2:03 AM

Naruto is the latest reincarnation of the Avatar? I knew it.

absol attacker
31st October 2006, 2:08 AM
argh, that's what i was thinking.

Beast is Holy
31st October 2006, 2:31 AM
Anyway, when a Shadow clone goes Kyubbi uless it's the original Naruto, couldn't Naruto just dispell the jutsu, thus stopping the clone from becoming a 4 tails?

I think that was the original, because after Yamato-taichou used his giraffe jutsu thing to supress the chakra, all the other Naruto were missing.

Maybe yamato will fill in for him when kakashi takes back team7's reins.

I dont think so, because Yamato is still an ANBU, hes only on Team 7 because of his Bijuu supressing jutsu.

as for kurenai being pregnant? interesting, to say the least.

I doubt shes pregnent. I think shes just getting so much attention because she might have some relation to Akatsuki Leader. Look at his eyes on Page 13 of Chapter 329, same as Kurenais

As for Narutos training, Im hoping it ends soon, I want to see him use that thing in action.

And I think his 2nd Element might be electric, to match his hair color, I dont know, just a random guess

BattleFranky~40
31st October 2006, 2:34 AM
Fire is pretty much the most obvious second choice at the moment.

Beast is Holy
31st October 2006, 2:42 AM
Fire is pretty much the most obvious second choice at the moment.

Which is why I didnt pick it. Kishimoto doesnt always do to most obvious things, aka Asuma dying an anti-climatic death

Golden_Latias
31st October 2006, 2:53 AM
Which is why I didnt pick it. Kishimoto doesnt always do to most obvious things, aka Asuma dying an anti-climatic death
Actually, I kinda did know he was gonna die all along.

BattleFranky~40
31st October 2006, 2:54 AM

Hahaha, good one. Pretty much everybody knew Asuma was going to die when he made his speech about game pieces.

absol attacker
31st October 2006, 2:58 AM
which would be a major point of people against NarutoxSakura. i just felt like like it was relevant.

many people think the Akatsuki leader is young because he has bridge piercings and a little devil beard, but what if he was actually an middle aged man?

Beast is Holy
31st October 2006, 3:12 AM
I didnt say Asuma dying was unexpected, just him dying anti-climaticly. I had a feeling that Asuma was going to die as well, me and my friend were discussing it when the the chapter with the Shogi game came out. I just thought it would be a little more drawn out, not just stabbed in the heart and saying a few last words

BattleFranky~40
31st October 2006, 3:16 AM
I didnt say Asuma dying was unexpected, just him dying anti-climaticly. I had a feeling that Asuma was going to die as well, me and my friend were discussing it when the the chapter with the Shogi game came out. I just thought it would be a little more drawn out, not just stabbed in the heart and saying a few last words

So, being anti-climatic makes a manga-ka unexpected? Naruto is extremely cut-and-dry when it comes to storytelling.

HK
31st October 2006, 4:06 AM
Unless Kishimoto somehow cranks up the storytelling in the second half of the manga... I don't know why fans would be demanding the fillers to end in the anime anytime soon. I don't watch Naruto, but some of the stuff that Studio Perriot comes up with seems more entertaining than what is happening right now.

Hidan would survive as a head and bite people's legs off.

I SMELL A SPIN-OFF.

Ultimate Journey!! Hidan, the Man Who Has No Abdomen, But Has a Bigger Heart Than the Rest of Them!!

Of course with the ridiculous title length ala Dragon Ball Z and the fact that its just plain stupid, its rejected in favor of the long-awaited tales of Glorious Gai with Luscious Loving Lee. Did I mention that Gai's afro from the filler will make its triumphant return?

which would be a major point of people against NarutoxSakura. i just felt like like it was relevant.

This is why shipping causes people resort to the atrocious beasts that they are: Penny Arcade Parody with EVA. (http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/1796/shipperstu1.jpg)

By clicking the above link you are agreeing to not find fault in me should you react with tears of joy/pain/pleasure/hate/etc. because I DON'T CARE FOR BAT-SH*T CRAZY SHIPPERS (unless they're Pen-Pen/Gendou, cause that's about as hawt as things could be for bestiality).

Also, the above picture will probably be funny only to those who've either read the Penny Arcade strip and/or have witnessed the less than favorable side of the Evangelion fandom, which I sadly have.

EmberStar the Blaziken
31st October 2006, 4:54 AM
Why must Ino copy Sakura at everything? She is a medical Nin and a cheap knock-off of Sakura.

BattleFranky~40
31st October 2006, 4:57 AM
Why must Ino copy Sakura at everything? She is a medical Nin and a cheap knock-off of Sakura.

I know. Why copy a failure? Copy someone who has actual ability.

zonic the hedgehog
1st November 2006, 2:53 AM

Ino would be perfect as Deidara's long-lost twin sister, then.

EmberStar the Blaziken
1st November 2006, 4:22 AM

Battlefranky, this is about the timeskip. Sakura kills everything thanks to excellent chakra control. Ino failes at medical jutsu and offense.

BattleFranky~40
1st November 2006, 4:26 AM
Battlefranky, this is about the timeskip. Sakura kills everything thanks to excellent chakra control. Ino failes at medical jutsu and offense.

Sakura has more power post-timeskip, but as shown in the 2nd Rescue Sasuke arc, she doesn't have what it takes to actually use it in battle when not controlled by some old lady.

deoxys_attack_mode
1st November 2006, 4:33 AM
Ino is just lame. Sakura can actually do something, as demonstrated by the Sasori fight. Yeah, she was being controlled by the old lady, but with out her training with Tsunade, they would have lost. She really needs to be put in a 1v1 situation in order for us to see exactly how good her combat skills are.

BattleFranky~40
1st November 2006, 4:39 AM
Ino is just lame. Sakura can actually do something, as demonstrated by the Sasori fight. Yeah, she was being controlled by the old lady, but with out her training with Tsunade, they would have lost. She really needs to be put in a 1v1 situation in order for us to see exactly how good her combat skills are.

If she wasn't being controlled, she would have died within seconds.

EmberStar the Blaziken
1st November 2006, 4:52 AM
If she wasn't being controlled, she would have died within seconds.

And you wounldn't have? Lets face it, Sakura is a deadly force on the battlefield, out classing that of Tenten, Ino, and other Kunochi.

She even has more power than Kakashi.

BattleFranky~40
1st November 2006, 5:00 AM
And you wounldn't have?

Yeah, let's compare someone from the real world to a ninja in a manga.

Great job.

Sakura is a deadly force on the battlefield, out classing that of Tenten, Ino, and other Kunochi.
That is definatly not saying much, and in the end, Sakura doesn't utilized that force when under pressure.

She even has more power than Kakashi
For whatever reason, Sakura and Kakashi fight. Sakura blindly charges in, Kakashi moves away, Kakashi uses Sharigan, Sakura is sent to another dimension.

Kakashi wins.

That Scary Clefairy
1st November 2006, 5:05 AM
plus, Kakashi has Fatal on his side. We all know Fatal will own Sakura.

DKzM0mA
2nd November 2006, 1:45 AM
Sakura will always be the same old useless girl of the group when Sasuke is around. No question. And yeah, anyone chuunin would've died from Sasori's attack, Sakura is weaksauce.

Alright, more power than Kakashi? Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is an example of a fanboy, my fellow members.

Kazekage
3rd November 2006, 12:07 AM
Kakashi has much more power than Sakura Sakura Kakashi fight goes like this:
Sakura runs up to Kakashi throws kunai
Kakashi:Raikari!
Sakura has a big hole through her body Naruto crys.
Comical sakura Kakashi fight :D (Funny)
Kakashi gets hurt by tree
Sakura:Take this! heals kakashi's wound...

deoxys_attack_mode
3rd November 2006, 3:50 AM
Sakura is NOT even close to Kakashi's level of power. Naruto MIGHT have a chance against Kakashi, but only because of the Kyubbi. I think Sakura is --simply put--an above-average, well balanced, cheunnin.

I just want to see the Oro/Sauke vs. Itachi fight. That'll be a fight to remember.

BattleFranky~40
3rd November 2006, 3:53 AM
Only if Sasuke is killed somehow.

zonic the hedgehog
3rd November 2006, 3:58 AM
Only if Sasuke is killed somehow.

How ironic it would be if he were killed by Itachi.

Oh, I forgot--this is Naruto we're talking about, of course Sasuke will kill Itachi, but Itachi won't kill him.

BattleFranky~40
3rd November 2006, 4:00 AM
How ironic it would be if he were killed by Itachi.

Oh, I forgot--this is Naruto we're talking about, of course Sasuke will kill Itachi, but Itachi won't kill him.

Or maybe they kill each other at the same time.

And then the manga starts focusing on Gai and Lee.

deoxys_attack_mode
3rd November 2006, 4:13 AM
The author can do anything to the characters. We just have to keep reading, and wait the painful wait.

EmberStar the Blaziken
3rd November 2006, 9:32 PM
What meant was thanks to excellent Chakra control Sakura can be a force on the battlefield.

BattleFranky~40
3rd November 2006, 10:37 PM
What meant was thanks to excellent Chakra control Sakura can be a force on the battlefield.

The key word is 'can'.

The fact is that Sakura doesn't have the willpower to not succumb to pressure during battle.

Rex Kamex
6th November 2006, 3:35 AM
So... anybody know what the chapters are for Naruto Vol. 35?

deoxys_attack_mode
6th November 2006, 4:09 AM
I wonder if we'll see another Sakura/Ino fight, with a winner.

CrimsonX
6th November 2006, 5:26 AM
I wonder if we'll see another Sakura/Ino fight, with a winner.

not very likely. Sakura would probably win though b/c she has more experience since Ino's a failed copycat

Also how old is Konohamaru now? (SHOT) Mabye Naruto could b on his team for the Chunin exam?!? (SHOT)

Golden_Latias
7th November 2006, 3:27 AM
not very likely. Sakura would probably win though b/c she has more experience since Ino's a failed copycat

Also how old is Konohamaru now? (SHOT) Mabye Naruto could b on his team for the Chunin exam?!? (SHOT)
He's 11. And Konohamaru is already in a team with Moegi, Udon, and Ebisu as the Jounin sensei.

deoxys_attack_mode
7th November 2006, 4:19 AM
Now I'm disappointed that chapter 330 isn't online now that its a few days overdue. It is usually online Thursday nights, but it's already Monday night and it still isn't out.....

zonic the hedgehog
7th November 2006, 5:17 AM
Now I'm disappointed that chapter 330 isn't online now that its a few days overdue. It is usually online Thursday nights, but it's already Monday night and it still isn't out.....

Kishimoto was taking a 2-week break from the manga (to gather more materials, which I presume means a chapter cover/colored pictures), so that's why it wasn't out last week.

I think it should be out this week, though.

EmberStar the Blaziken
8th November 2006, 2:39 AM
Thats what I heard. Also, Sakura is a Mini-Tsunade, she seems less fearful.

BattleFranky~40
8th November 2006, 2:52 AM
she seems less fearful.
Which of course is why she just stood around stunned instead of fighting Sasuke, injuring Yamato in the process.

CrimsonX
8th November 2006, 3:58 AM
He's 11. And Konohamaru is already in a team with Moegi, Udon, and Ebisu as the Jounin sensei.

yea obviously but if one died...

absol attacker
8th November 2006, 12:29 PM
if Naruto ever becomes a chunin, it won't be in the exams. my theory is that Tsunade will promote him after something happens between Naruto and the kyuubi, allowing him to wipe out Akatsuki without his body being destroyed by the fox's chakra.

zonic the hedgehog
9th November 2006, 8:39 PM
Latest chapter, 330.

Shikamaru is now officially a chain smoker. XP

http://xs308.xs.to/xs308/06454/017.jpg

Oh, and Asuma's funeral amongst other stuff like Konohamaru (that crying guy next to Naruto is him, right? o_o; ) being Asuma's nephew finally confirmed.

BTW, that's Asuma's blade inside of his sidepack he's wearing there. ^^

absol attacker
9th November 2006, 8:48 PM
this was funny:

http://www.saiyanisland.com/images/data/media/259/007.jpg

zonic the hedgehog
9th November 2006, 8:55 PM
^ Well now, that sure is proof that Naruto is not gay. o.o

Or maybe he's just creeped out by an older man saying to him "I really like you". :P

BTW, when I saw "friggin' idiot", I thought it said "f*ggot idiot", which I have to admit, would have been A LOT funnier...

deoxys_attack_mode
9th November 2006, 10:14 PM
Where did you get chapter 330? It isn't on the site that I get it yet.......

BattleFranky~40
9th November 2006, 11:00 PM
Where did you get chapter 330? It isn't on the site that I get it yet.......

TT. Has had it all day.

Also, more boring filler chapters. YAWN

Honestly, Kishi seems like he has NO idea of what he's going to do, or what he's doing in the first place, and is filling the manga with horrible filling.

MugenKeiji
10th November 2006, 12:14 AM
It was a bit shocking at first but I've grown to like smoking Shikamaru. I think he's being reckless about facing an Akatsuki member but he's going to be a less lazy, more active tactician ninja which is good. Team 10 takes off the kid gloves.

Despite my criticism for where Kishimoto's taking the series, 330 was DEFINITELY better written AND the pacing was better distributed than last week's and the infamous "Fight Time Skip Sasuke" wastes of panels.

Not saying Kishi's taken a page from Oda with the "give everyone their time of day" principle and write it like it's the final chapter.

I am going to have to disagree with BattleFranky~40 on this one. The chapter wasn't boring, it's just how it deals with downtime. Asuma's dead, give the guy a funeral. His students, his lover and even his nephew Konohamaru reflect on it. Naruto was in the middle of training when he was interrupted BUT he finally makes progress (and if we never have to deal with a training chapter for a while, thank you God!), meanwhile Shikamaru grows up a bit.

You don't expect to just to forget about the guy completely after he died and assume the funeral passed already. Granted they probably didn't focus too much on the burial, so much as it was setting the mood for a character's revenge.

This is how a Naruto chapter should be paced. No nonsense, no superfluous panels wasted on drawing out battles, no training ad nauseum (but please, no more Rasengan upgrades. There's other jutsu in the world...and maybe Chakra weapons as well). We know Naruto's training can be compressed thanks to Kage Bunshin (imagine how ripped he can get in a matter of DAYS), so STOP FORCING LONG TRAINING ARCS ON US.

Try giving us a proper view of other villages besides those in Fire Country for example...does Thunder have electric cars? Is Stone a Chinese-motif village? Is Grass known for its usage of medicine and poisons? You know something like that, because the worse you can do is leave it to the imagination of the Studio Pierrot writers and that's like having a monkey take a dump in a Chocolate Lava Cake.

Oh yes and Naruto's pretty bad at handling direct admiration from his teacher. Silly Naruto!

One thing I will agree with many critics of the series is that there are things that arise but it will be a LONG ARSE TIME before fan speculation is answered.

What's up with ROOT? What is Sai's intention? Orochimaru seems to want Konoha to take care of Akatsuki as they also pose a threat, will he ever clash with any members (Oro vs. Hidan is a tough call)? Will Sasuke? How have the OTHER rookies grown? You know, don't leave these stones unturned into the last moment Kishi. The pressure's picking up but you gotta demonstrate grace under fire...cause the work really gets to you when your manga's popular.

My future speculation:
Gai opens the 8th gate at some point
Kakashi's Mangekyou Sharingan is explained
Sakura learns nothing, pretty much peaked after Tsunade's training *lame*
Gaara finds love
Kurenai is preggers
Sasuke is ready

raticatelover
10th November 2006, 12:32 AM
I cannot believe Kakashi is gay. I didn't think he'd roll like that. Oh well, Naruto knows now.
Chapter was really good, but it had no originality whatsoever. The design and story was good though.

zonic the hedgehog
10th November 2006, 1:09 AM
Sakura learns nothing, pretty much peaked after Tsunade's training *lame*

Speaking of Sakura, she looks fugly in this chapter. D:

fat + ugly = fugly (or f*cking ugly, whichever you prefer :F)

BTW, what the hell, Naruto looks older in this panel (Konohamaru is also looking weird there, and of course, ugly Sakura)-

http://xs308.xs.to/xs308/06455/p11.png

I cannot believe Kakashi is gay. I didn't think he'd roll like that. Oh well, Naruto knows now.

Lawl, you wish Kakashi were gay. :D

absol attacker
10th November 2006, 1:18 AM
Try giving us a proper view of other villages besides those in Fire Country for example...does Thunder have electric cars? Is Stone a Chinese-motif village? Is Grass known for its usage of medicine and poisons? You know something like that, because the worse you can do is leave it to the imagination of the Studio Pierrot writers and that's like having a monkey take a dump in a Chocolate Lava Cake.
i myself would like to hear more about the rain village.

BTW, what the hell, Naruto looks older in this panel (Konohamaru is also looking weird there, and of course, ugly Sakura)-

holy crap, it's Yondaime! no, wait. my bad.

EmberStar the Blaziken
10th November 2006, 1:32 AM
Is that Konahamaru? Wow, he looks much different then before. Also, lets hope they expand more on other charaters.

MugenKeiji
10th November 2006, 4:33 AM
Is that Konahamaru? Wow, he looks much different then before. Also, lets hope they expand more on other charaters.

That's the power of puberty my friend.

BattleFranky~40
10th November 2006, 5:03 AM

Another complaint:

Kishimoto, or rather, the team who Kishimoto has draw the manga, has gotten quite lazy lately, and it shows in the drawing.

MugenKeiji
10th November 2006, 5:33 AM

Seriously, jeez Sakura. Maybe you SHOULD grow your hair back and go for a new style. You'll never get boys looking like a mangirl.

Come on Naruto, you could do BETTER.

Naruto always looks cooler without his forehead protector. Now that the "Pubes No Jutsu" has taken place, he should definitely consider getting some action...that doesn't involve missions.

But again Naruto needs to get himself some freaking SPEED and STRENGTH training. Something serious, learning one OMGZ NOT EVN FOURTH HOKAGE CULD MASTR WIND NATURE RASENGAN!!!1 isn't going to magically put him on Sasuke's level.

He stole a Jounin scroll to learn Kage Bunshin

It was by SHEER CHANCE he met up with Jiraiya to control Kyuubi AND learn summoning to beat some sense into Neji and kick Gaara's *** back to reality.

He pushed himself to learn Rasengan even harder to WIN A FREAKING BET (plus his wallet was stolen, just to raise the stakes).

What other new Jutsu has Naruto learned?

-Charged up Rasengan with MORE Chakra, making it a BIG BALL RASENGAN
-Wind Nature Rasengan with possibly MORE cutting and explosive power than before (let's wait and see, it could be even crazier than that preconceived notion)

Okay, if he perfects Rasengan will Kishimoto PLEASE let the boy learn more useful Jutsu? I mean 3 years...Jiraiya...Forbidden Jutsu, COME ON!

At least we have a reason to love how Naruto can spam Kage Bunshin and Tajuu Kage Bunshin for something TECHNICALLY useful this time.

zonic the hedgehog
10th November 2006, 11:51 AM
Okay, if he perfects Rasengan will Kishimoto PLEASE let the boy learn more useful Jutsu? I mean 3 years...Jiraiya...Forbidden Jutsu, COME ON!

At least we have a reason to love how Naruto can spam Kage Bunshin and Tajuu Kage Bunshin for something TECHNICALLY useful this time.

Ha, it's funny how Shikamaru got more development in his character in one chapter (330) than Naruto has gotten in the entire Part II. XD

Kishi really needs to do something about Naruto's character, since he's not any different and he hasn't shown any new techniques yet.
I mean, he didn't even get that blade from Asuma, Shikamaru did! o_O

Now that he's also on bishie level, he should probably also stop wearing those ugly-a** clothes and forehead protector. x_x

C'mon, Kishimoto, you can do better than that...

MugenKeiji
10th November 2006, 9:14 PM
Ha, it's funny how Shikamaru got more development in his character in one chapter (330) than Naruto has gotten in the entire Part II. XD

Must you speak the truth? It's sad and hurtful ;)

Anyways, I'd put more confidence behind Shikamaru's growth over the death of his sensei and good friend than Naruto has over his worries for Sasuke.

Come on kid, just because you did something the 4th didn't doesn't automatically put you at his level. How about more Wind-Nature techniques to use?

Sasuke got a hold of Thunder nature AND worked on hundreds of other jutsu as well. Plus his body (or drugged out body) and gained the proper usage of a weapon.

Face it kid, you're as good as naked in the battlefield if you're going to face him.

On a slightly unrelated not, you know who Sakura looks like in that last shot? GRANDMA CHIYO! That's in a DERISIVE manner by the way.

EmberStar the Blaziken
10th November 2006, 9:43 PM
Sasuke is a whiney little punk. "OMGZ! my boder killz me family! Th4t m4ans i should g3t a fanbase too!"

God, shut up. Shikamaru, despite being a coward doesn't need a curse mark to get better.

BattleFranky~40
10th November 2006, 9:44 PM
Sasuke is a whiney little punk. "OMGZ! my boder killz me family! Th4t m4ans i should g3t a fanbase too!"

God, shut up. Shikamaru, despite being a coward doesn't need a curse mark to get better.
How the hell is Shikamaru a coward?

MugenKeiji
10th November 2006, 9:51 PM

You do know that Shikamaru takes up smoking, sports a badass weapon and is willing to go against the guy who brutally murdered his best friend and mentor head on even though he knows it's someone BEYOND a regular Jounin's level right without anyone...not even the Hokage's approval right?

Not to mention character development does extend beyond power...but hey, I'm not here to argue.

BattleFranky~40
10th November 2006, 9:52 PM
You do know that Shikamaru takes up smoking, sports a badass weapon and is willing to go against the guy who brutally murdered his best friend and mentor head on even though he knows it's someone BEYOND a regular Jounin's level right without anyone...not even the Hokage's approval right?

Not to mention character development does extend beyond power...but hey, I'm not here to argue.
Apparently, using the shadows and an actual strategy makes him a coward.

absol attacker
11th November 2006, 1:39 AM
i believe he called himself a coward in the rescue sasuke arc, but he's changed just like other characters over the skip.

BattleFranky~40
11th November 2006, 1:40 AM
i believe he called himself a coward in the rescue sasuke arc, but he's changed just like other characters over the skip.
He never called himself anything.

EmberStar the Blaziken
11th November 2006, 5:44 PM
He refrers to himself as the #1 Coward in the Chunin exam arc. Unless that was only the anime.

Anyway, I can't believe Shikamaru trook up smoking. So who is this guy Team 10 is looking for? Hidan?

DKzM0mA
11th November 2006, 6:00 PM
Yup Hidan, most likely revenge. Most likely they get saved by Naruto's team and he uses his new technique as a test run or something I dunno.

deoxys_attack_mode
11th November 2006, 7:11 PM
This series is now too predictable. Naruto uses the Rasengan for everything. Rasengan, Kage Bushin, and Henge are the only Justu we've seen him use. EVER. We've seen Kakashi do more than that in just one chapter of the Wave Country arc. Naruto seriously needs a arsenal upgrade.

EmberStar the Blaziken
12th November 2006, 4:17 PM
Preaty much, however it works and saves his neck every time, so why abandon it?

absol attacker
12th November 2006, 4:18 PM
sadly, it's true. all his jutsu are extentions of those three, except for the summoning jutsu, which he never was able to do correctly.

deoxys_attack_mode
12th November 2006, 10:25 PM
I forgot Summoning. But he only used that before TS, and even then, only twice (training, Vs. Gaara).

absol attacker
13th November 2006, 1:13 AM
speaking of vs. Gaara, Thousand Years of Death too.

deoxys_attack_mode
13th November 2006, 1:31 AM
True, although that seems to be a Taijutsu technique.

EmberStar the Blaziken
14th November 2006, 9:30 PM
Another one he has used is Harem Jutsu.

BattleFranky~40
15th November 2006, 5:44 AM
In other words, he has no actual useful battle techniques other than Rasengan and Kage Bunshin, which he can't even use properly during battle.

raticatelover
15th November 2006, 6:02 AM
In other words, he has no actual useful battle techniques other than Rasengan and Kage Bunshin, which he can't even use properly during battle.

Well, if he transforms into a kage Bunshin, and transforms into a naked Sasuke, he could have the power to defeat Orochimaru.

HK
15th November 2006, 6:40 AM

So do thousands upon thousands of fangirls worldwide.

Seriously, jeez Sakura. Maybe you SHOULD grow your hair back and go for a new style. You'll never get boys looking like a mangirl.

She's the child created through the consumation of of Deidara and Hidan, which I will not back down from until Kishimoto shows her real biological parents with DNA comparisons in the manga.

It all begins to make sense now...

Come on Naruto, you could do BETTER.

The laws of shounen series do not permit anything BUT the lead male and female getting together when romance (whether awfully done or excellently developed, in this case the former) is some focused upon more than it shall be in a series that runs in Weekly Shonen Jump. Kishimoto says it to be so, and it shall be so!

I'm the opposite of a Sasuke apologist, but seriously, your whole family gets killed by one of your close relatives, so you get a peeved at it. Suddenly your emo because of it?

I love the logic that the majority of people in this world have.

EmberStar the Blaziken
15th November 2006, 10:09 PM
Still he talks about how could he is, but he needs an outside power to do so.

absol attacker
16th November 2006, 3:28 AM
Well, if he transforms into a kage Bunshin, and transforms into a naked Sasuke, he could have the power to defeat Orochimaru.
no, then he'd get raped.

deoxys_attack_mode
16th November 2006, 3:32 AM
Then the kage bushin vanishes. But how would Naruto know what a nude Sasuke looks like in the first place? Sakura or Ino probably could, since they were friggin obsessed with him and probably hid cameras in his shower XD

Enough of perverted me.......

raticatelover
16th November 2006, 5:10 AM
Then the kage bushin vanishes. But how would Naruto know what a nude Sasuke looks like in the first place? Sakura or Ino probably could, since they were friggin obsessed with him and probably hid cameras in his shower XD

Enough of perverted me.......

Well, Naruto and Sasuke DID spend five days in the forest together, sure Sakura was there but still...and before Orochimaru would rape Naruto he'd faint from the nosebleed. Then'd he rape him=)

absol attacker
17th November 2006, 3:02 AM
newest chapter = completely useless. Kakashi replaced Asuma for team 10's mission and Akatsuki finished sealing the Sanbi. that's pretty much it.

BattleFranky~40
17th November 2006, 3:09 AM
Speaking of the Sanbi, whatever happened to Yugito?

EmberStar the Blaziken
17th November 2006, 3:41 AM
Judging by what absol attacker, I'm assuming she is dead if Akatasuki finished the capture. Or have they not extracted yet?

raticatelover
17th November 2006, 5:45 AM
What was with the bald guy and the first examanier of the chunnin exam about?

absol attacker
17th November 2006, 12:53 PM
Yugito's on the floor, probably just in a coma because the Nibi is still in her.

What was with the bald guy and the first examanier of the chunnin exam about?
the bald guy was the guy that works at the bounty station where Kakuzu turned that monk in. Ikibi's interrogating him.

raticatelover
24th November 2006, 7:20 AM
This new chapter was totally intense!
Shikamaru was totally cool in this episode. He used Asuma's chakra blades to his best affect. Also Ino can take control of animals. The picture of Shikamaru's eyes at the end of the chapter was awesome.

BattleFranky~40
24th November 2006, 7:22 AM
The new chapter was totally boring. Nothing actually happen until the end.

raticatelover
24th November 2006, 7:58 AM
The new chapter was totally boring. Nothing actually happen until the end.

Okay, that's true. However, the ending looks like its the beginning of another of Naruto's well known side character's awesome fights with character development and a cherry on top.

absol attacker
25th November 2006, 12:28 AM
oh....i wanted to see Hidan and Kakuzu fight someone else this time.

BattleFranky~40
25th November 2006, 12:33 AM
oh....i wanted to see Hidan and Kakuzu fight someone else this time.

Who else did you want to see? Team 8?

This is a fight, not a bloody massacre.

EmberStar the Blaziken
25th November 2006, 4:40 AM
Ino looks like she has a half-usefull jutsu!

absol attacker
25th November 2006, 4:51 AM
so does this mean there's ninja birds too?

deoxys_attack_mode
25th November 2006, 11:08 PM
No, its just the same jutsu she used on Sakura in teh Cheunnin exams. This chapter shows its origianal purpose. Although, ninja birds are one of the only obvious animals we haven't seen in Summoning.

absol attacker
26th November 2006, 2:16 AM
i meant like if Ino needs a host with a chakra system, then that bird would have to have had one.

deoxys_attack_mode
26th November 2006, 3:22 AM
If I'm not mistaken, all animal organisms (including humans) are believed to posses chakra. There are plenty of people who believe it exists, though I personally think it just makes for good fiction.

uber gon
26th November 2006, 3:39 AM
Well, maybe Naruto could summon Gamabunta to fight against Akatsuki. Other than that, maybe Naruto develops a wind-based chidori at some point. Maybe Naruto develops a hurricane based attack.

BattleFranky~40
26th November 2006, 3:41 AM
Well, maybe Naruto could summon Gamabunta to fight against Akatsuki. Other than that, maybe Naruto develops a wind-based chidori at some point. Maybe Naruto develops a hurricane based attack.

Naruto, learn Chidori?

Do you want Part II to suck more than it already does?

raticatelover
30th November 2006, 6:14 AM
Spoilers for the chapter that's gonna come up tomorrow. Anyways...

Originally Posted by WL
???????????????????????????
Shikamaru lengthens his own shadow and connects it to the kunai in the ground.
Note: I'm assuming "kunai" refers to the chakra blades.
????????????????????
With this, he's able to move the two with Kagemane.
????????????????????????????
Using Hidan, he attacks Kakuzu. But Kakuzu had released his right arm to the ground and
??????????
Escapes from the Kagemane.
?????????????????????
Shikamaru continues to use Hidan to attack Kakuzu.
??????????????????????????
Kakuzu receives Chouji's attack too, but hardens his body for protection.
??????????????????????????????
This is Kakuzu's power. "No physical attack works against me."

????????????????????????????
However, immediately after, Kakashi stabs Kakuzu through the heart with Raikiri.

???????????????????????
"Can't be... From behind me without even a presence..."
?????????????????*???????????????
"You managed to see through the speed of my "in"... And to create a Raiton (Lightning) of this degree..."
???????????
"So that's it! You're..."

???????????
Ends with an up of Kakashi

????
Supplement to above
?*???????????????????
Secne changes, Yamato and Naurto training.
?????????????????????
Yamato explains about the measurements (greater/less) of the five major elemental manipulations.
????????????????????????
The measurements are Water->Fire->Wind->Lightning->Earth->Water
????????????*????????????*??
Kakashi saw through Kakuzu's hardening jutsu to be Doton (Earth) from the "in" made.
??????
(With Lightning->Earth)

?”?”?”?”??????????????????*?
"'Earth' is weak against 'Lightning.' You got unlucky in your opponent. It's the end."

Highlights is that Kakashi uses his signature assassin move again finally. Shikamaru seems to show major cool awesomeness this chapter as well.Also explains some element manipulations. Some don't make sense.
Earth beats water?Lightning beats earth? WTH? Really doesn't make sense especially from the Pokemon type point of view. Even logically it doesn't make sense.

absol attacker
30th November 2006, 9:10 PM
nature chakra i could deal with, but now they have pokemon-esque strength and weakness sets? whatever happened to old fashioned ***-kicking without every jutsu being elemented?

dirt absorbs water and contains it in landforms more easilly than water erodes earth. that's the best i can think of. either way, chapter 334 is either going to be really good or really bad. i'd REALLY hate to see Kakuzu die, causing his threads to vanish and make Hidan's head fall off again. but considering Kakuzu's awesome body modifications, i doubt it'll happen.

Fullmetal_Alchemist
3rd December 2006, 8:51 PM
I seriously doubt either Hidan or Kakuzu will die until Team 7 show up. What better way to show how uber Naruto's new jutsu than to have him own one or two members of Akatsuki?

About the elements, I guess it could be that lightning can split rock and earth absorbs water.

deoxys_attack_mode
4th December 2006, 1:48 AM
I like the new elemental system. Nice and simple.

BattleFranky~40
5th December 2006, 8:02 AM
I like the new elemental system. Nice and simple.

Other than the fact that it SHOULD have been implemented if it was going to be made about 200 chapters ago, but other than that, yeah, it's passable.

And Kakuzu isn't dead. Whenever somebody says it's over, you know it's definatly not.

Knight_Ram
5th December 2006, 10:32 AM
Hey! Im just wondering, You know when Asuma died! :'(! Did Shikamaru take up smoking? Im just wondering...

absol attacker
5th December 2006, 12:51 PM
no, that's a lollypop he always has in his mouth :rolleyes:.

Erus Black Mage
5th December 2006, 2:24 PM
Hey! Im just wondering, You know when Asuma died! :'(! Did Shikamaru take up smoking? Im just wondering...

No, It is a cherry Tootsie pop, he is trying to see how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop.

(BTW, He stole it from Sanji)

Xylitol
5th December 2006, 11:14 PM
Hi there, new to this thread. I've watched Naruto part 1 as anime episodes, skipped the fillers, and now I've read the manga chapters of part 2.

To comment on the current happenings, I think the elemental system is a bit bland. It wasn't really needed, other than killing Kakuzu off :P Naruto is constantly turning Kyuubi, and needs to be watched over. Orochimaru isn't being the main villain at the moment, though he deserves to be(not that there's anything bad about Akatsuki)

absol attacker
7th December 2006, 9:19 PM
Kakuzu just got about 10x cooler.

BattleFranky~40
7th December 2006, 11:59 PM
Kakuzu is No Face from Spirited Away mixed with Frankenstein's monster.

uber gon
8th December 2006, 2:15 AM
Regarding Naruto's jutsu, what should it be called?

BattleFranky~40
8th December 2006, 2:48 AM
Regarding Naruto's jutsu, what should it be called?

Hurricane Kick, or some such

Xylitol
10th December 2006, 9:17 PM
Kakuzu is No Face from Spirited Away mixed with Frankenstein's monster.

Hm hm, so Kakuzu didn't die after all. Still, it WAS pretty predictable. He wouldn't be in Akatsuki if he would of died from that.

Did they show anything of Naruto's progression? I can't remember... (and I read it just today...)

BattleFranky~40
10th December 2006, 9:23 PM
Hm hm, so Kakuzu didn't die after all. Still, it WAS pretty predictable. He wouldn't be in Akatsuki if he would of died from that.

Did they show anything of Naruto's progression? I can't remember... (and I read it just today...)

Nope, but it seems that Naruto will save the day just in time.

deoxys_attack_mode
14th December 2006, 2:31 AM
And blow Hidan apart with Wind Rasengan as Kakashi is about to be killed.

absol attacker
14th December 2006, 2:37 AM
which would lead to some really funny dialogue from his severed voicebox.

So now we have a better idea of what Kakuzu can do:

he takes the hearts of shinobi he's killed and puts them inside him body, thus making the elemental masked beasts. right now he has four hearts, since Kakashi killed one of the beings with Raikiri. therefore, the hearts must be right behind the masks. he can also move his heart through his threads, since that was the mass seen when Kakuzu retracted his arm after avoiding Shika's shadow shuriken imitation jutsu (which, by the way, is an odd name, since it's done with trench knives).

Gentleman Skeleton
15th December 2006, 2:01 AM
Hidan and Kazuku get better and better every chapter. Just when you think you have them figured out...they throw something new into the party. Well, now that Shikamaru has Hidan where he wants him, I don't think the fight will last very much longer.

BattleFranky~40
15th December 2006, 2:12 AM
Hidan gets worse every chapter.

How many times has he falled for Kagemane again? This guy is in Akatsuki?

absol attacker
15th December 2006, 12:44 PM
actually, i'm betting Kakuzu gets killed and Hidan survives. we've seen the weakness in Hidan's technique, but not how to kill him. only how to reduce him to a morbidly comical talking head. it's pretty much established that you kill Kakuzu by getting all five hearts. meanwhile, Hidan lives through decapitation, frequently impales himself and gets hit by Kakuzu's elemental attacks without a scratch. so unless we begin focusing around Hidan again, are they going to just decapitate him again and put duct tape over his mouth? i doubt we've seen all of his abilities too; i don't think slashing someone with a scythe, licking it, drawing a symbol on the ground and stabbing himself constitutes as the "total destruction" his religion believes in. and, as you said, he's in Akatsuki too, meaning he's an S-ranked criminal who's done somthing on par with Itachi's genocide.

Blaziryu
17th December 2006, 2:08 AM
I'm getting tired of the current battle. Kakashi could easily defeat both Kakuzu and Hidan by warping them into another dimension.

Token
17th December 2006, 5:01 AM
Don't be stupid. For one, Kakashi has only just healed. That amount of strain on his chakra would kill him. Even if it wouldn't, Dedira has already seen that jutsu. And as assholish as they are, the members of Akatsuki are a team. I doubt Dedira hasn't said anything about that when they are still after Kakashi's teammate. And then, the members are S-Ranked. They probably have genius level intellect, we know Itachi does at least, and Zetsu probably needs it being a spy. They'd probably figure out how to defend against it. Even if they were idiots, Itachi is a master of the Sharingan. He'd probably know more about the Mangekyo Sharingan than Kakashi, although Kakashi's seems to be unique.

BattleFranky~40
17th December 2006, 5:11 AM
It wouldn't kill him. Characters that matter in Naruto don't die.

It'd just put him in a hospital bed for 100 chapters. Again.

Token
18th December 2006, 1:28 AM
Thats even bloody worse. However, you forgot someone. Sandaime. He died, and it could be argued that he is important.

BattleFranky~40
18th December 2006, 1:30 AM
Sarutobi was just an old man who didn't really do anything important until he fought Orochimaru, and whose only purpose at that point was to show how powerful Orochimaru was.

In other words, he was a jobber.

absol attacker
18th December 2006, 1:55 AM
wouldn't his second term have made him the third AND fifth?

BattleFranky~40
18th December 2006, 1:59 AM
wouldn't his second term have made him the third AND fifth?

No, as he was just subsituting until Jiriaya returned, who would be the 5th Hokage.

absol attacker
18th December 2006, 2:14 AM
12-13 years is a pretty long substitutionary period, especially with the entire ANBU not doing anything about Jiraiya's absence.

BattleFranky~40
18th December 2006, 2:15 AM
12-13 years is a pretty long substitutionary period, especially with the entire ANBU not doing anything about Jiraiya's absence.

They didn't have anybody else, and there's no reason to give the 3rd Hokage a new title, especially since he wasn't a new hokage.

absol attacker
18th December 2006, 2:22 AM
eh, whatever. a more pressing matter is what Shika intends on doing now that Hidan's trapped. shadow neck bind? his throat's been disconnected and he remained alive. shadow sewing? he already imaples himself and apparantly finds the feeling orgasmic.

deoxys_attack_mode
18th December 2006, 2:28 AM
Ino is gonna try to control Hidan. I think she'll move into Hidan's body, then curse his partner. Then we have Hidan killing his partner, then they just have to cut his head off again and lock it in a box and throw it under the sea.

Golden_Latias
18th December 2006, 2:46 AM
eh, whatever. a more pressing matter is what Shika intends on doing now that Hidan's trapped. shadow neck bind? his throat's been disconnected and he remained alive. shadow sewing? he already imaples himself and apparantly finds the feeling orgasmic.
That item Kakashi gave Shikamaru, perhaps? That would be my guess.

Ino is gonna try to control Hidan. I think she'll move into Hidan's body, then curse his partner. Then we have Hidan killing his partner, then they just have to cut his head off again and lock it in a box and throw it under the sea.
I'd be surprised if Ino even did anything in this fight.

Nah, Shikamaru's gonna take Hidan on by himself.

BattleFranky~40
18th December 2006, 3:02 AM

I fail to see why they need Ino for any of that.

Unless you're thinking that Ino has Hidan stab himself after cursing Kakuzu, which would kill Ino in the process.

absol attacker
21st December 2006, 2:19 AM
336:

1. i had a gut feeling Kakuzu could do that with his threads.
2. Kakuzu killed the first hokage and ripped his heart out. didn't expect that bit of info.
3. so Hidan's now curseing Kakuzu because Shika injected himself with Kakuzu's blood and that's coincidentally where Hidan slashed? now all we need is for Shika and Kakuzu to be the same blood type and we'll have ourselves a Christmas miracle.

Xylitol
21st December 2006, 6:39 PM
Your heart belongs to me Kakashi!

Wait, just HOW long has Kakuzu been addicted with Kingdom Hearts?

Nothing much else to say, other than Shikamaru had a plan!*le gasp* :O

absol attacker
21st December 2006, 8:42 PM
which is most likely just to get rid of Kakuzu. nothing we've seen so far has implied Shikamaru has found a flaw in Hidan's apparant immortality.

raticatelover
21st December 2006, 10:20 PM
Well he never really knew of Kakuzu's abilities so he's probably going to get rid of Hidan first. He must have realized something about him.

absol attacker
21st December 2006, 11:52 PM
then why did Shikamaru trick Hidan into using his Jashin ritual with Kakuzu's blood? my idea: Shikamaru is going to pretend to be caught in that jutsu and pretend to be trying to fight back, leading Hidan to stab himself. and after Shikamaru begins acting normally, Hidan'll get frustrated and stab himself repeatedly, killing Kakuzu.

BattleFranky~40
22nd December 2006, 12:06 AM
then why did Shikamaru trick Hidan into using his Jashin ritual with Kakuzu's blood? my idea: Shikamaru is going to pretend to be caught in that jutsu and pretend to be trying to fight back, leading Hidan to stab himself. and after Shikamaru begins acting normally, Hidan'll get frustrated and stab himself repeatedly, killing Kakuzu.

I hope Hidan isn't that stupid.

raticatelover
22nd December 2006, 12:16 AM
I hope Hidan isn't that stupid.
Well according to Kakuzu he's not the brightest bulb in the shed, or at least not a good thinker. That would really be anticlimatic if Kakuzu DIED like that though.

Still, Shikamaru is Hidan's fight and Kakuzu is Kakashi's fight. He must have found Hidan's weakness by now.

absol attacker
22nd December 2006, 12:48 AM
he thought he could prevent Shikamaru from getting him by watching his shadow. the only sharpness in his strategies is the 3-bladed scythe.

Shika only found the weakness to Hidan's curse jutsu. aside from Kakuzu saying that he'll die if he's not careful and that there's no such thing as immortality (which Shika wasn't even there for), he still looks pretty invulnerable to me. as far as we've seen the only method of defeating Hidan would be killing Kakuzu first, decapitating Hidan again, and graphically butchering the head (or something to that effect). actually, since the spirits are out of him, it's possible Kakuzu will die after one stabbing.

oh, i was looking through older issues, and i'm starting to get even more curious about Tobi. i mean, really:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/absolattacker/tobi.png

BattleFranky~40
22nd December 2006, 2:14 AM
oh, i was looking through older issues, and i'm starting to get even more curious about Tobi. i mean, really:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/absolattacker/tobi.png

That's just how awesome he is.

raticatelover
22nd December 2006, 2:21 AM
Not my theory, but those at APforums speculated that Tobi is actually Obito. Think about it. His mask has an eye for the right eye...the left eye was extracted for Kakashi. His attitude is a lot like Naruto, and Obito was considered the "naruto" of Kakashi's group by far.

BattleFranky~40
22nd December 2006, 2:23 AM
Not my theory, but those at APforums speculated that Tobi is actually Obito. Think about it. His mask has an eye for the right eye...the left eye was extracted for Kakashi. His attitude is a lot like Naruto, and Obito was considered the "naruto" of Kakashi's group by far.

This has been speculated ever since Tobi first appeared.

absol attacker
22nd December 2006, 2:31 AM
if he is Obito, it's possible that Orochi used Summoning: Impure World Resurrection to get the sharingan, but his lack of an eye or his lack of proficiency deterred him. but this is assuming that the jutsu is new and wasn't perfected then (since Shodaime Hokage wasn't reborn with a gaping hole in his chest). also that Orochi kept the event a secret but didn't dispose of the goofy cyclops.

but even if so, it doesn't explain why he's in an organization of S-ranked terrorosts.

http://www.saiyanisland.com/online/data/media/48/Naruto_318_15.jpg
remember reading this? foreshadowing.

EDIT:

http://www.saiyanisland.com/online/data/media/66/005.jpg
the broken mask was what appears to be a pig.

zonic the hedgehog
28th December 2006, 9:48 PM
God, I knew the next chapter would be predictable. x_x

Naruto comes to save the day with his kazegan (wind rasengan) in a group with Sakura, Sai, and Yamato.

Now I wonder what is going to happen to Shikamaru... he's in a tight spot...

BattleFranky~40
28th December 2006, 11:01 PM
Oh snap, the end of Naruto!

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/6218/endofnarutocd8.gif

No wonder Shikamaru has gotten so much screentime.

deoxys_attack_mode
29th December 2006, 12:59 AM
Where'd ya get that? That doesn't seem a likely ending for the series.

BattleFranky~40
29th December 2006, 1:59 AM
Where'd ya get that? That doesn't seem a likely ending for the series.

From the last chapter, obviously.

Why would it be a likely ending?

That Scary Clefairy
29th December 2006, 2:11 AM
that would been kickass if that was the ending. Shikamaru da bomb.

I dunno about you guys but i like Kakuzu. the whole heart deal and his design appeal to me.

BattleFranky~40
29th December 2006, 2:18 AM
that would been kickass if that was the ending. Shikamaru da bomb.
Better than what Kishi will give us.

I dunno about you guys but i like Kakuzu. the whole heart deal and his design appeal to me.

I also like how greedy he is, and how he would have killed Hidan if he could.

raticatelover
29th December 2006, 3:58 AM
Seriously BF did you make those? That's really awesome and way better than what the next chapter apparently has in store which apparently is Team 7 saving Shikamaru and the others.

absol attacker
30th December 2006, 4:49 PM
let's see what we got here...

Kakuzu turned himself into a three faced tentacle monster. Hidan has a slit neck and is going after Shikamaru with the pike again. Naruto escaped Shikamaru's basement and is going after Kakuzu instead of Hidan so he can reclaim his role in the plot after Hidan kills Shikamaru.

oh, and Kakuzu pulled the wind and fire hearts back into him, so i was right.

Xylitol
30th December 2006, 5:45 PM
I'm pretty confused with the current happenings. Shikamaru is going to die if no-one helps him at the last moment again, Hidan is acting like an idiot, Kakuzu's FAR from dying, and Naruto is coming to help Kakashi. Chouji got to show a few jutsu, too.

I think I got that right. *_*

absol attacker
30th December 2006, 10:14 PM
here's what i think will happen: Naruto will wind element: rasengan Kakuzu and puree all three hearts. Hidan will run away after everyone shows up as he's about to stab himself while connected to Shikamaru.

BattleFranky~40
30th December 2006, 10:17 PM
here's what i think will happen: Naruto will wind element: rasengan Kakuzu and puree all three hearts. Hidan will run away after everyone shows up as he's about to stab himself while connected to Shikamaru.

I doubt they'll kill off Kakuzu that easily.

absol attacker
30th December 2006, 10:51 PM
good point. the elemental masks were one compared to Sasori's kazekage puppet. using that logic, becoming the three-headed tentacle monster is the equivalent of Sasori unveiling his puppet body.

deoxys_attack_mode
31st December 2006, 6:59 PM
Yeah. I think this battle will take another 4 chapters. Now that Team Yamato appeared, Kakazu will be killed in aabout 2 chapters, and then another one and a half to kill Hidan, then another half chapter of pointless close ups and dialouge, if I guess correctly, judging by the Rescue Gaara arc.

BattleFranky~40
31st December 2006, 7:25 PM
And it will all accumulate to nothing, as usual.

uber gon
31st December 2006, 8:58 PM
Weren't people here mad at the fact that Naruto's new jutsu would be a new improved Rasengan.

BattleFranky~40
31st December 2006, 9:02 PM
Weren't people here mad at the fact that Naruto's new jutsu would be a new improved Rasengan.

I never expected Naruto to get anything other than new Kyuubi tails and some kind of Rasengan.

So I'm not surprised and I'm not angry, because I know better than to expect something else from Kishi.

uber gon
31st December 2006, 9:16 PM
I never expected Naruto to get anything other than new Kyuubi tails and some kind of Rasengan.

So I'm not surprised and I'm not angry, because I know better than to expect something else from Kishi.

You're not, but others are.

Anyway, I wonder if there'll be a chapter where Temari teaches Naruto about wind jutau.

BattleFranky~40
31st December 2006, 9:17 PM
You're not, but others are.

Anyway, I wonder if there'll be a chapter where Temari teaches Naruto about wind jutau.

What would she teach him? How to add more wind to his Wind Rasengan?

Swampy
31st December 2006, 10:06 PM

OH YEAH.

...isn't that, on a basic outlook, what Wind Rasengan was to Rasengan? Just an upgrade....and we all know Kishimoto is too lazy to think of something "really new".

uber gon
1st January 2007, 5:48 AM

I was thinking more on the lines of using a kind of weapon. Heh, maybe give him a bow and arrow that he could manipulate similar to Gaara.

absol attacker
1st January 2007, 6:16 AM
you mean like the arrows protect him from all physical attacks and smother the enemy?

i'm not. i mean, this is the same ninja who tries to apply kage bunshin to every problem and, since recently, rasengan when it fails. it's a good thing elevators are a foreign concept to the ambiguously time perioded world of Naruto. except in the movie.

uber gon
1st January 2007, 7:02 AM
you mean like the arrows protect him from all physical attacks and smother the enemy?

i'm not. i mean, this is the same ninja who tries to apply kage bunshin to every problem and, since recently, rasengan when it fails. it's a good thing elevators are a foreign concept to the ambiguously time perioded world of Naruto. except in the movie.

I mean he could manipulate the direction and speed of the arrow after launch to increase damage. Heck, let him make some rasengan-ish attack using the arrows.

BattleFranky~40
1st January 2007, 7:07 AM
I mean he could manipulate the direction and speed of the arrow after launch to increase damage. Heck, let him make some rasengan-ish attack using the arrows.

Since when did ninjas become archers?

uber gon
1st January 2007, 9:20 AM
Since when did ninjas become archers?

Well Tenten did summon a bow and arrows in a filler saga.

Anyway, what other weapon could utilize Naruto's Wind chakra manipulation?

uber gon
1st January 2007, 9:22 AM
Tenten was able to summon some bow and arrows in a filler episode.

Anyway, what types of weapons could Naruto use for his chakra manipulation other than bows and arrows.

BattleFranky~40
1st January 2007, 9:24 AM
Wow, in a filler episode.

absol attacker
1st January 2007, 11:30 PM
he could go to the hidden sand village to pick up some pointers, and find out what Gaara's been up to.

deoxys_attack_mode
2nd January 2007, 4:09 AM
Naruto DID use a windmill shuriken agaisnt Sasori in the Rescue Gaara arc, then never used it again. He should pull that thing back out and make his battles less repetitive.

.Person.
2nd January 2007, 4:16 AM
Hate to burst in with a stupid question, but I kinds like that show. Where do you guys wach these episodes? I've sadly made it as fate as toonami has. I can't stand how long it takes to see what I want.

BattleFranky~40
2nd January 2007, 4:39 AM
Hate to burst in with a stupid question, but I kinds like that show. Where do you guys wach these episodes? I've sadly made it as fate as toonami has. I can't stand how long it takes to see what I want.

We watch it on the TV. Of course, since this is about the manga, this post doesn't even belong here.

zonic the hedgehog
2nd January 2007, 8:48 AM

Somewhere on the Internet. Or downloaded and watch them on the computer. Or watch them on TV.

Google 'Naruto Episodes' or something.

uber gon
2nd January 2007, 9:19 AM
Maybe Naruto should be given nunchakus that get more powerful the more wind chakra Naruto puts in them.

BattleFranky~40
2nd January 2007, 9:30 AM
Maybe Naruto should be given nunchakus that get more powerful the more wind chakra Naruto puts in them.

Or Wind blades like Asuma. Which, you know, actually makes sense, unlike nunchaku.

Kabuto
3rd January 2007, 6:22 AM
I think its obvious Hidan or/and Kakuzu will die. I'm hoping toward hidan because the ritual act is getting boring, though I think Kakuzu's time is also running short because his masks are breaking. If a guy like Sasori with a million tricks died, than I see this fight coming to a bloody conclusion. Not to say Hidan/Kakuzu are not good characters, they are very interesting and make a comical pair. I'm hoping (though not expecting) Hidan and Kakuzu take someone out from the good side like Sai or Ino. I'm also excited to see the Wind Rasengan in action after all this training.

uber gon
3rd January 2007, 6:39 AM
I'm just worried about Konohamaru in future issues.

BattleFranky~40
3rd January 2007, 6:40 AM
I'm just worried about Konohamaru in future issues.

Who cares about him? He's an annoying brat.

uber gon
3rd January 2007, 6:48 AM
Well how about Sasuke, at this point he's probably been turned into a vessel by now.

uber gon
3rd January 2007, 6:49 AM
Or Wind blades like Asuma. Which, you know, actually makes sense, unlike nunchaku.

Well nunchakus do move more freely than blades could.

BattleFranky~40
3rd January 2007, 6:55 AM
Well how about Sasuke, at this point he's probably been turned into a vessel by now.
No, not yet. Orochimaru isn't prepared yet, and won't be for a while.

Well nunchakus do move more freely than blades could.

But we've actually SEEN the blades used. Unlike a completely random *** weapon like nunchaku.

uber gon
3rd January 2007, 7:05 AM
If Naruto gets a kusanagi weapon, would that be ironic?

Xylitol
3rd January 2007, 7:51 PM
If Naruto gets a kusanagi weapon, would that be ironic?

And how exactly would that happen? The kusanagi sword belongs to Orochimaru, I believe. :/

absol attacker
3rd January 2007, 9:12 PM
Sasuke has one too.

BattleFranky~40
3rd January 2007, 11:18 PM
Sasuke has one too.

Yeah, a sucky version that doesn't have any actual powers.

uber gon
4th January 2007, 9:31 AM
Well if Naruto had a sword, what would it look like?

Wonder how Gamakichi is doing? He's probably really big by now.

BattleFranky~40
4th January 2007, 9:32 AM
Well if Naruto had a sword, what would it look like?
It would be small, bent, and rusted.

Catalyst
4th January 2007, 11:07 AM
lol @ me reading Naruto II... I'm so bored.

uber gon
5th January 2007, 1:54 AM

Heh, maybe it'll look like Cloud's sword from Kingdom Hearts 2.

uber gon
5th January 2007, 1:55 AM

BattleFranky~40
5th January 2007, 1:57 AM

Giving Naruto a sucky sword from a sucky character.

Sounds good to me.

uber gon
5th January 2007, 1:58 AM
What if Naruto used two swords similar to Roxas in Kingdom Hearts 2? Heh, maybe come up with a jutsu that sounds like this:

Wind release: Sword vortex justsu.

BattleFranky~40
5th January 2007, 1:59 AM
He would still lose to Sasuke. S-A-S-U-K-E. Got it memorized?

absol attacker
5th January 2007, 2:02 AM
Naruto jumps up with a massive sword, Sasuke uses some new chidori modification and hits the sword like it's a lightning rod.

BattleFranky~40
5th January 2007, 2:05 AM
Naruto jumps up with a massive sword, Sasuke uses some new chidori modification and hits the sword like it's a lightning rod.

But Naruto blows away the chidori with a fart.

Becuase Wind> Lightning!

absol attacker
5th January 2007, 2:45 AM
i can't imagine Naruto's battle strategies becoming based around anything except kage bunshin and then rasengan while the enemy is preoccupied with 'poof' smoke getting in his face, since none of the clones can last 2 seconds in combat, and the odd taijutsu/kage bunshin combo and summoning once in a while. the latter just getting thrown in there for comedic effect anyway, since Gamakichi and Gamatatsu's only use EVER was convinceing Gamabunta to fight Garra-Shukaku.

Absolute_zero
5th January 2007, 2:54 AM
I apologize if this have been posted earlier, but here is the latest topic in the naruto forums. Is real or fake? ^^ No one really knows right now.

http://www.leafninja.com/images/news/NarutoGamakichi.png

BattleFranky~40
5th January 2007, 3:07 AM
I apologize if this have been posted earlier, but here is the latest topic in the naruto forums. Is real or fake? ^^ No one really knows right now.

http://www.leafninja.com/images/news/NarutoGamakichi.png

Edit: this has been confirmed as real by several sources. Apparently it was a poster provided in the latest SJ.

Right on the site.

uber gon
5th January 2007, 9:15 AM
i can't imagine Naruto's battle strategies becoming based around anything except kage bunshin and then rasengan while the enemy is preoccupied with 'poof' smoke getting in his face, since none of the clones can last 2 seconds in combat, and the odd taijutsu/kage bunshin combo and summoning once in a while. the latter just getting thrown in there for comedic effect anyway, since Gamakichi and Gamatatsu's only use EVER was convinceing Gamabunta to fight Garra-Shukaku.

Well maybe Gamakichi has grown the past year.

uber gon
5th January 2007, 9:16 AM

I'm not thinking about Sasuke at the moment. Savvy?

Chico Azteca
5th January 2007, 10:34 AM
i really don't follow the manga very much :P

but i have a question......... I read somewhere (dont' remeber where exactly) that Naruto and Hinata became engaged..... if this is true what chapter is it?

i think is false but i just need and straight answer :P

Other question... i what chapter did Naruto reveals the thruth about the kyubii to Sakura? (as i said i dont folow the manga that much)

zonic the hedgehog
5th January 2007, 10:57 AM
i really don't follow the manga very much :P

but i have a question......... I read somewhere (dont' remeber where exactly) that Naruto and Hinata became engaged..... if this is true what chapter is it?

i think is false but i just need and straight answer :P

Other question... i what chapter did Naruto reveals the thruth about the kyubii to Sakura? (as i said i dont folow the manga that much)

First question: No they don't. Hinata (so far) as only had a very brief cameo in the timeskip so far. Say goodbye to Naruhina for awhile, because NaruSaku sure seems to be getting more development in the timeskip.

Second question: Chapter 292-293-ish. Although, technically, she is not concious during that time, so it's really chapter 295 or something more like that.

Catalyst
5th January 2007, 11:00 AM
Wow, some of Naruto II was actually good, but nothing great, why is it going like pokémon? Oh Naruto your Rasengen is no match for Uchiha fire jutsus, but you over-come his Chidori with your new move.

No, Hinata and Naruto don't get engaged, whoever wrote that is idiotic, I think Sakura finds out about the Kyuubi in Naruto II at one of the early chapters, when going to rescue Gaara.

zonic the hedgehog
5th January 2007, 11:03 AM
Wow, some of Naruto II was actually good, but nothing great, why is it going like pokémon? Oh Naruto your Rasengen is no match for Uchiha fire jutsus, but you over-come his Chidori with your new move.

I'd say it's more based off of Taoism's elemental philosophies.

It has about the same elements as Taoism uses, except it seems that the element called 'void' is replaced with 'lightning'. Other than that, every element is the same.

Adzieboy
5th January 2007, 4:00 PM
That Gamakichi thing is pretty cool, it just probably means he'll be used a bit more now, and Gamabunta can just be used for the big things, and maybe just by Jiraiya, though I wouldn't count on that.

BattleFranky~40
5th January 2007, 11:08 PM
I'd like to see Naruto use summoning jutsu more. Seriously, he hasn't really used it since Gaara. It could actually make his fighting style *gasp* interesting!

absol attacker
6th January 2007, 1:39 AM
i find it really lazy, though, that naruto only summons Gamabunta/kichi/tatsu. Jiraiya has those three, Gama, the snake hunting toad he used in the Konoha invasion arc, the toad he stopped Kisame's attack with, and the toad he visited Naruto at the hospital with.

"Ero-sennin!"
"...yo!"

Kazekage
6th January 2007, 2:17 AM
Sasuke is officially one of the strongest characters now he is probably at Kakashis level, no beyond I hate Kakashi he only has one flipping technique and even that he gave to sasuke and he made it 22000000000000000000000x better!

Here is a Naruto and Sasuke fight.

Naruto: I'll get you back"kage Bushinin Jutsu"! Odama rasengan.
Sasuke: Slices naruto into centillioniths.

a Sasuke and Gaara fight on the other hand

Sasuke gets blade ready.

Gaara: crushes him with sand coffin

absol attacker
6th January 2007, 2:32 AM
now that Gaara doesn't have the auto defence, maybe he'd get more physcial if he were to appear again. for example, in Clash of Ninja II, Gaara can turn around and nail you with his gourd.

BattleFranky~40
6th January 2007, 2:43 AM
now that Gaara doesn't have the auto defence, maybe he'd get more physcial if he were to appear again. for example, in Clash of Ninja II, Gaara can turn around and nail you with his gourd.

He's lost the majority of his power. He probably sucks at fighting now, honestly.

Sasuke is officially one of the strongest characters now he is probably at Kakashis level, no beyond I hate Kakashi he only has one flipping technique and even that he gave to sasuke and he made it 22000000000000000000000x better!
Sasuke still doesn't compare to the Sanin, Hokage, or most of the Akatsuki.

And last time I checked, Kakashi has thousands of jutsu.

And Raikiri is S rank. Chidori is A rank. Raikiri> Chidori.

deoxys_attack_mode
6th January 2007, 3:31 AM
Chidori and Rakiri are the same move, just with different names, as said by Gai during the Sasuke vs. Gaara fight.

Sasuke i spropbably on par with, if not above, most or all jonin. But he is still not nearly as powerful as the Sanin or most of Akaksuki, except for maybe one or two, like Deidara or Hidan, both of whom he might be able to defaet with his new Chidori and the Sharingan. Hidan, Definately. Deidara, it would be a little longer.

BattleFranky~40
6th January 2007, 3:33 AM
Chidori and Rakiri are the same move, just with different names, as said by Gai during the Sasuke vs. Gaara fight.

And they have different rankings, in which Raikiri is higher up.

like Deidara or Hidan
Deidara beat Kazekage Gaara without much trouble, and Hidan is ****ing immortal.

absol attacker
6th January 2007, 4:10 AM
"OMFG, Shikamaru's gonna kill Hidan in the next chapter!"

he-can't-f'ing-die. he kills people by impaling a pike through his own heart. while using the pike, he uses his midsection as a holder for his scythe. he was still alive and conscious after his head was severed at the neck. Hidan may not be the best Akatsuki member in the organization, but he's seemingly immortal with no hints of a weakness in that seen so far.

uber gon
6th January 2007, 8:27 AM
And they have different rankings, in which Raikiri is higher up.

Deidara beat Kazekage Gaara without much trouble, and Hidan is ****ing immortal.

Deidara= he cheated.

Hidan= probably gets his head lobbed of and has to be put in cold storage.

BattleFranky~40
6th January 2007, 7:38 PM
Deidara= he cheated.
No, he didn't.
Besides, he would have won anyways in the end. He just sped up the process.

raticatelover
7th January 2007, 8:01 AM
"OMFG, Shikamaru's gonna kill Hidan in the next chapter!"

he-can't-f'ing-die. he kills people by impaling a pike through his own heart. while using the pike, he uses his midsection as a holder for his scythe. he was still alive and conscious after his head was severed at the neck. Hidan may not be the best Akatsuki member in the organization, but he's seemingly immortal with no hints of a weakness in that seen so far.

Kishimoto will kill Hidan by making him do the ritual on his own blood.
That's the stupidest way possible that's why I think Hidan is gonna die like that.