PDA

View Full Version : how do you like my signature? if you think I'm good I'll open a fanart shop.

THE_MEWTILATOR
31st October 2006, 4:52 AM
look at my signature.

blazikenBAM
31st October 2006, 5:36 AM
eh...they're ok
the trainer card is the weakest of the three (excluding the lopsided heart O_O)
the pokemon sprites are shrunken and too small. the "stars" on the american flag aren't even stars and the boxes are all different sizes and unevenly placed.
the mew and mewtwo color swap is ok, nothing special..
the psychic banner (if you can call it a banner) is plain =O
you may want to work on each sprites placement and give it a background!

sorry if any of this seems harsh, just some crit!
keep practicing

aragornbird
31st October 2006, 8:51 AM
Shouldn’t this be in the sprite forum?
Anyways, the trainer card isn’t good, really. Don’t shrink the sprites…you can’t fit the entire sprite on a trainer card since there just isn’t enough room.
And it seems you shouldn’t make your own backgrounds. Use images from the internet instead. Also, did you save that as a jpg?....Argh, yes you did! Never save sprites as JPGs, they ruin the color of them.

You did the same thing with your other two banners too. That’s bad.

My advice is, don’t bother opening up a shop. There are already dozens of shops that do the same thing and many have better results. Don't worry, look at how other people make their stuff and just keep practicing.

THE_MEWTILATOR
1st November 2006, 12:55 AM
I'll not count the poll because too many votes are from before this post.
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m78/ME_AM_FATMAN/psychics.jpghttp://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m78/ME_AM_FATMAN/Oldeteam.jpghttp://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m78/ME_AM_FATMAN/teamalphawallcarving.jpg[QUOTE]did you save that as a JPG?![QUOTE] I had it as a bitmap, Photobucket converted it to JPG. and by the way, I love that little animation in your sig! did you make it yourself?

jakepwnsjoo
1st November 2006, 1:16 AM
You saved as JPG, stars are... fake, blurry, pokemon are shrunk...

You used Default paint colors, and your name is on that ugly light cyan color. =P Try again.

ø®ΑпGЗ ♠
1st November 2006, 1:33 AM
You should save on www.imageshack.us, as it converts images to png.

SnoPuppy
1st November 2006, 3:01 AM
my best advice is to save it as a GIF. not JPG. use images from the internet and do not shrink the pokemon, and you should fix the name. other than that, its ok...

Rageman
1st November 2006, 5:47 AM
Hey, I'll disagree w/anyone who says "craapy!". I think with a bit more practice, you could amount to a really good spriter. Try some more fusions/edits/recolours
and you should open a shop to inprove anyways. GJ :D

Oh yeah:
PNG= TOTAL PWNAGE!

zipzap713
1st November 2006, 5:31 PM
the pokemon are shrunk, the tc is to rough. i don't think u should open a shop

Chaotic Pink
1st November 2006, 5:48 PM
Hey, I'll disagree w/anyone who says "craapy!". I think with a bit more practice, you could amount to a really good spriter. Try some more fusions/edits/recolours
and you should open a shop to inprove anyways. GJ :D

Oh yeah:
PNG= TOTAL PWNAGE!

PwnNaGe, I agree with what you say, if you can't be constructive and helpful then don't bother posting! Save them under PNG will help you alot!

ø®ΑпGЗ ♠
1st November 2006, 10:15 PM
They're crappy, yes, but they will improve if you keep trying.