PDA

View Full Version : Cursed's Spritez

Cursed
31st October 2006, 11:27 PM
All of my sprites (http://www.freewebs.com/cursed_1/sprites.htm)
Note: I'm aware of the weird brendan/taylor thing, so please don't point that one out.
All comments, negative or positive, greatly appreciated!

Cursed
2nd November 2006, 11:19 PM
http://www.freewebs.com/cursed_1/Ghastgar.bmp
My latest work, the demon that lurks in unstable chemical labs, Ghastgar.

Light_Lugia
2nd November 2006, 11:50 PM
the revamps are bad, the shading on some sprites is bad, most trainers are bad, the only thing i like is the Raytwo but the glow recks it!

Cursed
3rd November 2006, 3:38 AM
Wow. That really helped me to improve.
Well, enough with the sarcasm. What was bad about them? I can't improve when you don't tell me what to improve on.

zipzap713
3rd November 2006, 3:41 AM
well, for starters some didn't really seem smooth. their shading should be better on some of em. the revamps need more shading. the trainers i wont even get started on.

squirtleboy12
3rd November 2006, 3:59 AM
d average..improve ,practice and you will succed

pnoiboi
3rd November 2006, 4:03 AM
you need more shadowing.

Cursed
3rd November 2006, 5:01 AM
Can you please point out which of the sprites need work?

pnoiboi
3rd November 2006, 5:55 AM
your likitung,trainers,and revamps

squirtleboy12
3rd November 2006, 1:08 PM
all your trainers,syther,celebi..etc

Cursed
3rd November 2006, 4:21 PM
Yeah. I hated that scyther too. Recolors aren't really my specialty. Honestly, though, I see nothing wrong with my little kid versions of the frlg hero and rusa heroes.

Chaotic Pink
3rd November 2006, 5:15 PM
The revamps need more shading, other wise they stay at the recoloured stage. Oh and I can't help but get a feeling of Gif-ness not png...

Cursed
3rd November 2006, 11:33 PM
Well, most of my sprites are in bmp, not gif.

spareux
3rd November 2006, 11:39 PM
The revamps need much more definiton. There is only one colour outline which makes them border on horrid; and the shading definitely has room for improvement.

revenge
4th November 2006, 12:18 AM
i like magmar and munchlax

charizard987
4th November 2006, 12:20 AM
ha wooper girl,cute,............anyway,the naruto thing or whatever has a wierd head,the red lined gyarados is bad,really bad,along with the magikarp and celibii,gengars really fat,and not in a good way,togetics eyes are freaky,and thats about it,

Cursed
6th November 2006, 3:17 AM
well, the gengar was a request when i was cursed_1, so i dunno where it came from. The togetic was really hard. I tried to make it evil with my limited palette, so i made the evil v shaped eyes