PDA

View Full Version : Goddammit >.<;

Dunsparce
2nd November 2006, 2:19 AM
I accidentally deleted everyone from my Buddy/Ignore List, and now it won't let me put any of them back on. What do I do?

Darato
2nd November 2006, 2:39 AM
It doesnít really matter. All it did was put a + next to there names on the whoís online list, but thatís gone now. So just keep talking to the people you talk with and think of them as friends that way.

L.F.D.

Dunsparce
2nd November 2006, 2:40 AM
cry,cry,and cry well hmm just ignore people u want ignored and be buddys well with your buddys :D

You don't get it. Some of these peopel I've known since I joined back in 2004, and It's hard to relocate them because they don't post much anymore.

I need technical help, not some n00b wanting to start an argument.

They ARE my friends, regardless of what trash is posted on this forum from people like you. u.u

Edit:I figured out how to get most fot hem back on, but ?*Virulent Tsunami*? won't go back on because of the characters in his name >.<;

Darato
2nd November 2006, 2:44 AM
Heís not trying to start an argument. All he was doing was saying you donít really need the buddy list to keep in contact with your friends. And you might want to look at this for help.
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=91015

L.F.D.

Fiery Blaziken
2nd November 2006, 11:43 PM
You don't get it. Some of these peopel I've known since I joined back in 2004, and It's hard to relocate them because they don't post much anymore.

I need technical help, not some n00b wanting to start an argument.

They ARE my friends, regardless of what trash is posted on this forum from people like you. u.u

Edit:I figured out how to get most fot hem back on, but ?*Virulent Tsunami*? won't go back on because of the characters in his name >.<;

Members list. Ever heard of it? Right between "FAQ" and "Calender". ;/

Dunsparce
3rd November 2006, 1:17 AM
Members list. Ever heard of it? Right between "FAQ" and "Calender". ;/

I'ce known about that for quite awhile. But I had so many on my list I can't remember them all ._.

A Mod/Mod+/SMod/Admin can close this at any time now.

Fiery Blaziken
3rd November 2006, 1:32 AM
>_>;
You need a list to remember your friends?

Then use a external application such as Notepad.