PDA

View Full Version : friday news big

squirtleboy12
4th November 2006, 6:42 PM
do you think theres a big news this past friday...because its taking a long time..so i was wondering if you think it will be something big........

Korobooshi Kojiro
4th November 2006, 6:44 PM
..................um.....no.

Diamond and Pearl is out, so what is left really we could get? The only thing we'll get for awhile is Battle Revolution, and that won't be anything too big.

squirtleboy12
4th November 2006, 6:46 PM
..................um.....no.

Diamond and Pearl is out, so what is left really we could get? The only thing we'll get for awhile is Battle Revolution, and that won't be anything too big.

yeah but maybe they will have bios..in that episode shinji caught a stantler and a ursaring..also battle revolution..and who nows maybe they will confirmed stuff abouth the 10 movie

Korobooshi Kojiro
4th November 2006, 6:48 PM
It's not like Serebii can make news pop out of thin air, and because he hasn't updated means he has something big planned?

Serebii
4th November 2006, 7:26 PM
I knew updating every day for a month and a half would cause people to moan when I start not updating every day again

I am in no way entitled to update every day. Get over it. This is my hobby and I'm an incredibly busy person with University and Life.

squirtleboy12
4th November 2006, 7:54 PM
I knew updating every day for a month and a half would cause people to moan when I start not updating every day again

I am in no way entitled to update every day. Get over it. This is my hobby and I'm an incredibly busy person with University and Life.

sorry i didnt knew..............because you started to update veryday..i thought you had a lot of time

Serebii
4th November 2006, 8:07 PM
No, I actually have had considerably less time since the DP Stuff started

Ugobama
4th November 2006, 8:12 PM
Squirtleboy...you said you would quit making threads like this when i pm'd you. And to start captilizing. Do you do this crap on purpose?

squirtleboy12
4th November 2006, 8:15 PM
Squirtleboy...you said you would quit making threads like this when i pm'd you. And to start captilizing. Do you do this crap on purpose?

no...i just wantd to ask serebii a quick question.

pokemondude
4th November 2006, 8:19 PM
Well you got his answer. -_-

Ugobama
4th November 2006, 8:19 PM
And why dont you capitalize your stuff like you agreed to?