PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Battle Academy: Campus Center

Pages : [1] 2

PokemonBreederChris
5th November 2006, 5:18 AM
Pokemon Battle Academy Try-outs: (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=164864&page=2) (Sign ups)

This is the new Refreshed Pokemon battle academy OOC thread, the other one....well is trash....

In here ask questions and all that jazz, the first post will be updated later, but I have to stop procrastinating and finish an essay I'm writing

Ask away

krackerjack
5th November 2006, 5:21 AM
second post oh yeah I am so cool.
now we are going to do something really cool and corny at the same time. We are going to have a super cool meeting of all the kids on the boat or atleast I think we are. and then we are all going to see who likes who and establish small friendships

Razor Shiftry
5th November 2006, 11:02 AM
heyheyhey, third post...

anyway, remember people, my character is already on the island and is in a higher class than the rest of you, so that i can act as a 'buddy' and help out and the rest of it...

krackerjack
5th November 2006, 7:26 PM
OOC: whatever you say mariner.

INC:who does this guy think he is mister hot shot?

Razor Shiftry
5th November 2006, 8:48 PM
well, i would have wanted to start off with a wormple but there so bad...i wanted a bit of a head start...so meh...

Requiem's Eclipse
5th November 2006, 10:20 PM
hmmm... Mine is a Snorunt!!! Well anyway it would've been nice if I was an experiened trainer but, I'm not.

Hyuu
5th November 2006, 10:33 PM
second post oh yeah I am so cool.
now we are going to do something really cool and corny at the same time. We are going to have a super cool meeting of all the kids on the boat or atleast I think we are. and then we are all going to see who likes who and establish small friendships

*shrug* In 2.0, it was a banquet. Players diverged to battling cause it was kinda obscurely stated, but a banquet was the original idea.

I'd like to retain it. Cruise banquets are absolutely amazing and rich and the food's great. Maybe we can ahve an area or say appeals done at the balcony to start things. *shrug* Well, I guess it can be discussed ^^

krackerjack
6th November 2006, 3:16 AM
Good Idea at the banquet have everyone introduce there character.

Kamia_Jay
6th November 2006, 3:26 AM
I also think think that's a wonderful idea! I can see my little ghetto princess with her equally ghetto mareep thinking that they are the boss of everything lol *has mental picture and laughs hysterically*

flygonrulz
6th November 2006, 6:10 PM
Me has an idea. It's the one I suggested on the original battle acadamy. Secret battle championship. Goin boy/girl for a while until the final in...um...yeah...anyway, then we'll have a random selecton somehow.

Razor Shiftry
6th November 2006, 6:14 PM
were will this be held? in the criuse? or on the island? because my character will be on the island...unless prof oak gets me on the criuse somehow...:D

Requiem's Eclipse
6th November 2006, 6:17 PM
Probably on the island Meta, it wouldn't be right if it was on the cruise. People would want to meet you.

flygonrulz
6th November 2006, 6:17 PM
Oh, on the island. Nobody 'cept the kids know because of a stupid rule or something. It could be held underground or in an empty classroom or something! *Underground meaning anyone with a ground type, me too, using dig*

Razor Shiftry
6th November 2006, 6:20 PM
nah... i think it sould be in the forest...hehehe, be a bit more wild...

Requiem's Eclipse
6th November 2006, 6:21 PM
The Banquet could be like ina main hall or somethin'. Possibly, in a mountain for people with ice starters

PokemonBreederChris
6th November 2006, 7:58 PM
THe banquet is a nice idea, it sort of was going to happen last PBA, but failed due to everyone only posting battles, and nothing but battles.

Anyway, I want to have atleast ten to fifteen people to start this off.

We have seven, well nine, including the co leaders, and I was informed, Hyuu, and RMelody are working on theirs.

flygonrulz
6th November 2006, 10:11 PM
I think there might be some conflict between coordinator and trainer...okay, I'm suggesting that. Conflict is good in RPGs

Chowz for nowz

pichu bro.1
6th November 2006, 10:18 PM
I think there might be some conflict between coordinator and trainer...okay, I'm suggesting that. Conflict is good in RPGs

Chowz for nowz

Cool but how would they battle? Contest or trainer battle?

PokemonBreederChris
6th November 2006, 10:28 PM
Well possibly both, it depends on the right there right then.

I will start this on a weekend, to give Skeith a chance, but I will PM everyone when the RPG is starting.

ok?

Razor Shiftry
6th November 2006, 11:15 PM
okey dokey Chris, but i think you'll need to decide where the banquet is gonna be held...

Kamia_Jay
6th November 2006, 11:17 PM
I think a banquet sounds nice, maybe for like a side plot thing that only some people can do is that maybe one corridinator and one trainer start fighting about which style is best so they kinda have a tournament of sorts that mixes the elements together and you we have to have a cliche ending about it is a tie and both styles are good because they are blah blah blah. And I think the banquet needs to be somewhere fancy and stuff ya'know? IMO a banquet screams fancy so maybe it couls have one of those huge gardens you could fight in and stuff.

krackerjack
7th November 2006, 12:19 AM
pokemon breeder chris now you need to decide where this dinner will take place and yess I want you to participate in the rpg

PokemonBreederChris
7th November 2006, 12:29 AM
I was origonally thinking a Yact, but it could be in a palace garden of sorts.

Kamia_Jay
7th November 2006, 12:35 AM
Yay my idea was thought of *does the happy dance* yay I win! So how does this kinda work out? We all wear dressy stuff and a person talks to us and blah blah blah? Or is it something different that I'm not getting

PokemonBreederChris
7th November 2006, 12:36 AM
Wow, Kamia Jay, you pretty much have it down.....

Formal where, and stuff like that.

Kamia_Jay
7th November 2006, 12:50 AM
Lol yeah my brain kinda goes in overdrive and stuff and I just have to stop and pretty much think to get my ideas all down. For example I was thinking (don't have to use it just thinking) that the banquet is like the welcoming thing where you get your pokemon and pokedex and etc. The boat,yacht stationwagon, WHATEVER gets us there will take us to the banquet, some speeches might be made and then there is the ceremony with the pokemon and stuff. Then the surprises begin ^^ yall take us all to to the back (garden, basketball court whatever!) and then get your fisrt battle and of course a lot of people are going to lose due to the fact its the first one and boom! its done! well you know the first tiny part of it lol

Requiem's Eclipse
7th November 2006, 12:59 AM
PBC can you please add my name to the accepted list? Thank you in advance!

JirachiandLucario
7th November 2006, 4:37 AM
Hey, I just wanted to show off my Battle Academy Trainer Card/ Student card. I you want one you can ask me through pm or right here.

One more thing, if I'm not mistaken PBC said that freshman could win there way to the other islands. My question is, how many oppurtunities will there be to earn your way to another island?
And another thing, I think we should have a weather schedule for the week. That way we don't have one person waking up to a bright sunny day and another person waking up with snow on the ground.

krackerjack
7th November 2006, 4:53 AM
okay number one when in the hell is it going to snow on a tropical island. Never thats when. so if anyone does that I'll call them dumb or tell them to change it or something like that.(awkward moment)

BTW: check out my TC son.

Hyuu
7th November 2006, 5:56 AM
I see the banquet idea is well-received ^^

Oh yeah, the underground gender circuit. Originally, what I perceived and what I believe others did, was free-battle. Though, I like the idea, my preferance stays with making it an open battle type of thing rather than a tournament. But now I'm thinking that sorta eats the fun out of the idea. So, maybe it can be like a circuit that bets one dare from the loser. So, when one person battles another, than the loser of the battle owes the winner a dare of their choice (there will be "unwritten rules" that prohibit some things.) *shrug* How does that sound instead of a regular tournament? Boring old professors can have the regular tourneys.
lol, Revi was going to start it up because of his horrible relations with females (it wasn't intention, but he'd only been fighting female trainers.)

What we need to decide:
Where will the banquet be held? (Will it be on the cruise/yatch or a building on the island. Having two banquets seems... excessive. As a sidenote, I have actually attended formal banquests: much fun ^^)
Will there be an area for first battles to happen? Or will this be an entirely social event?

"Battle of the sexs" idea? Stakes? Rules?

Kamia_Jay
7th November 2006, 12:33 PM
I think the dare ideas are wonderfulo Hyuu! And I was thinking that it would all be randomly selected like the tournaments, but I think just walking up to people and say "do ya wanna battle?" is much fun too

PokemonBreederChris
7th November 2006, 3:34 PM
I liked the banquet idea, so I added it to the calender, as well as some other events:

Requiem's Eclipse
7th November 2006, 4:14 PM
okay number one when in the hell is it going to snow on a tropical island. Never thats when. so if anyone does that I'll call them dumb or tell them to change it or something like that.(awkward moment)

Were snow is on a tropical Island? Probably on a high Mountain Peak but, never on flat land.

krackerjack
7th November 2006, 5:01 PM
not a bad Idea that the kids have there own underground tourney
so lets see hmmmm since chris probably wont participate in the rpg. we can only break a couple of his rules after all teh professor can't be there all the time to see everything.

PokemonBreederChris
7th November 2006, 5:05 PM
I will participate, and I'll have hidden cams all over the island, to make sure my participants are following the rules, plus ~Hyuu would be honest with me...

I like the idea of the underground thing, but don't go overboard with it, and let the freshmen settle down for a week or two before they hear about it.

Requiem's Eclipse
7th November 2006, 6:59 PM
Well that must mean the Proffesors are Perverts because my character is a Girl....

JirachiandLucario
8th November 2006, 12:12 AM

It was an example. And who said there couldn't be some sort of crazy weather mishap. Havn't you ever seen the second movie where prof.Oak and Ash's mom are standing outside in the middle of summer and it starts to snow?

krackerjack
8th November 2006, 12:18 AM
you do realize that that is a show! if you want to steep this in some realism then you can't have random weather like snow. Thats like saying that it randomly snowed in the bahamas for one day and went back to ridiculously hot.

pichu bro.1
8th November 2006, 12:26 AM
when is this gunna start exactly?

PokemonBreederChris
8th November 2006, 12:29 AM
Waiting on a few more promised sign ups, I would say next weekend it will.

krackerjack
8th November 2006, 12:41 AM
when some of these slackers decide to put there sign up posts up

JirachiandLucario
8th November 2006, 2:01 AM
you do realize that that is a show! if you want to steep this in some realism then you can't have random weather like snow. Thats like saying that it randomly snowed in the bahamas for one day and went back to ridiculously hot.

Okay well heres the thing, the show takes place in the pokemon world. In the Rpg that is the world we are in. And if that dosn't help you figure out that it could happen maybe somthing else will. Like the fact that you don't believe it could snow and yet you believe in a giant dog spitting fire out of its mouth. Oh and one more thing, snowing was an example.

PokemonBreederChris
8th November 2006, 2:34 AM
Don't make me put you two, JirachiandLucario & KrackerJack in detention now, you two can settle this in a battle when the RPG comes out, now will you two stop arguing in this thread? And finish your flames at each other via PM!?

The prof. has spoken.

Anyway, when every one finishes their sign ups, I will post mine, and then we will start at a weekend for Skeith since he can't access during weekdays.

Kamia_Jay
8th November 2006, 2:37 AM
I haven't been this excited for a weekend ever! Well actually...lol anywayz...I think I'm going to love to rp Simone, she's a kinky devil!

krackerjack
8th November 2006, 2:42 AM
if it was an example then why are you....
you know what I'm not even going to continue this baby talk like pbc said we will see who's more creative and better in the rpg.
now then back on topic in the underground are we going to have small gangs?
because that sounds awesome.

Requiem's Eclipse
8th November 2006, 3:45 AM
Small Gangs? like teams ,right?

JirachiandLucario
8th November 2006, 3:49 AM
Small Gangs? like teams ,right?

Well I believe that is what he means but it would be cool to have real gangs with fist fights and all that good stuff. Then the police come and the teachers find out about our underground gang activities. But yeah we should have teams and have names for our teams.

As an added question I would like to ask those of the rpg if they have decided what they want to make thier teams?
I for one don't know at the moment.

PokemonBreederChris
8th November 2006, 3:53 AM
NO GANGS! NO POLICE!

Ok?

The underground tourney, is just a tourney with more loose rules.

I plan to start this on the 17th of November, 2006.

Kamia_Jay
8th November 2006, 3:54 AM
Small gangs...did anyone say SMALL GANGS??? Oh I could see Simone now in a street gang with a fluffy mareep lol I guess I'll get her something mean later on ^^

EDIT: aww yall made my goal in life die away...

PokemonBreederChris
8th November 2006, 3:56 AM
You can create teams, but I woud prefer no gangs, gangs sounds too Gangs of New Yorkish

Requiem's Eclipse
8th November 2006, 3:56 AM
Well the underground tourney sounds good...How about one on a floating platform that's on an airship that looks like it's from a Final Fantasy Game?

PokemonBreederChris
8th November 2006, 3:58 AM
and how would the students get enough money to afford that?

I will tell you there are going to be floating plateforms on tournaments, also could members plan out their schedules and post them here in the cafe please?

JirachiandLucario
8th November 2006, 3:58 AM
NO GANGS! NO POLICE!

Ok?

The underground tourney, is just a tourney with more loose rules.

I plan to start this on the 17th of November, 2006.

Is that next saturday? Im not all too good with dates so could you help me out.
As an added question I would like to ask those of the rpg if they have decided what they want to make thier teams?

Yes I'm asking this again.

Hyuu
8th November 2006, 3:59 AM
now then back on topic in the underground are we going to have small gangs?
because that sounds awesome.

Apparently, we need to talk about fine-tuning the idea. Teams would be an option, but nothing's set in stone.

First of all, some clarities that I'm sure all of us agree.

The general info is that this is an underground event, meaning that the teachers and authorieties do not know about the events going on during the tournament and is generally nocturnal in nature. However, it is mantained by honorable upperclassmen who ensure that it doesn't get out of control.

Option 1) Underground Team Battle Circuit
Option 2) Underground Team Battle TOURNAMENT
Option 3) Underground Battle TOURNAMENT
Option 4) Underground Free Battle

Yeah, we definately need to finetune the idea.

As for my dream team, as we called it in the former RPG, I don't know yet. With thenew 4th gen Pokemon, it will be considerably harder to decide my line-up.

Requiem's Eclipse
8th November 2006, 4:00 AM
and how would the students get enough money to afford that?

I will tell you there are going to be floating plateforms on tournaments, also could members plan out their schedules and post them here in the cafe please?

Well won't the academy pay for it? EDIT: PBC? can you post the classes?

JirachiandLucario
8th November 2006, 4:02 AM
So wait I gotta' ask, where is the Underground circuit thing located. Is it literaly underground? A cave? An abandoned building? Forest?

MM: Underground means nobody knows unless you need to. And that is everyone but the teachers.

Requiem's Eclipse
8th November 2006, 4:04 AM
So wait I gotta' ask, where is the Underground circuit thing located. Is it literaly underground? A cave? An abandoned building? Forest?

MM: Underground means nobody knows unless you need to. And that is everyone but the teachers.

Do you really need to spark many arguements? Can't you say things Nicely?

Kamia_Jay
8th November 2006, 4:05 AM
That's was I was wondering also Jirachi and Lucario, is it really going to be underground or type thing like the underground railroad? Also I think it should be in a tournament kinda thing because it will be easier to set up and organize wins and losses when we get more peoples.

*sings why can't we be friends off-key and does a very bizarre dance*

PokemonBreederChris
8th November 2006, 4:06 AM
I see, well Gangs=teams, are fine, and Meta can play the judge of the tourney, since he is an upperclassmen.

Anyway, yes the academy will pay for those things Mirage Mew, but how would the students use it at night with the loud engine without awakening the teachers? How would the learn to drive it?

Also, my dream team:

Scizzor
Beedrill

and some other guys

----------------------
Edit as MM said, J&L, please don't treat it like the debate forum, you are annoying one member in particular, not going to name any names.

also it is next friday, not saturday, friday.

JirachiandLucario
8th November 2006, 4:06 AM
Do you really need to spark many arguements? Can't you say things Nicely?

Its on the computer, the computer has no emotions and if it does I cant really tell it to say my words nicer. None of my post are meant to be offensive just informative....at least I think they are. *Shrugs*

Requiem's Eclipse
8th November 2006, 4:11 AM
Answering your question PBC the teacher's can Hire a pilot and Ships engines aren't really that loud.

Pokemon That Will be on my Team (Fully Evolved <in the works>):
1.Walrein
2.Mimiroppu
3.Banette
4.Erureido
5.Leafeon
6.Blaziken

Kamia_Jay
8th November 2006, 4:16 AM
NO fair you rook my mimroppu!!! *glares* ahem..anyways..

1. Flaaffy
2.Umbreon (becuz I luff her)
3. Milktank
4.Grumpig
5. Ninetales
6.Blastiose
I really want to fit Flygon somewhere in there but I don'y know what to take out..I guess I'll just switch back and forth..and Mawile...and other pokemon..Gah!!!

Yep pretty much I have the girly team lol

Hyuu
8th November 2006, 4:16 AM
The general info is that this is an underground event, meaning that the teachers and authorieties do not know about the events going on during the tournament and is generally nocturnal in nature. However, it is mantained by honorable upperclassmen who ensure that it doesn't get out of control.

By Underground, it generally means that not everyone knows about it. I don't like the idea of a cave and it actually being underground, so hence my bold of "Nocturnal in nature", which means at night, when the teachers are asleep.

MM: The teachers don't know about our underground events. We don't want the teachers involved because they would shut it down immediately. What Chris meant is that their will be floating platforms for the official challenges against the island leaders.

*shrug* I think if it were a tournament idea, than... It's really plain and boring. I mean, the teachers sanctionalize tournaments so... we'd just be mimicking what the teachers do.

Requiem's Eclipse
8th November 2006, 4:18 AM
NO fair you rook my mimroppu!!! *glares* ahem..anyways..

1. Flaaffy
2.Umbreon (becuz I luff her)
3. Milktank
4.Grumpig
5. Ninetales
6.Blastiose

Yep pretty much I have the girly team lol

You could still Have a Mimiroppu, our charri's can be rival's since they'll both have a Mimiroppu

TwilightSakura
8th November 2006, 4:22 AM
I like the underground turney

My dream team:

Dewgong
Speal
Grumpig
Omanyte (if we can have fossils)
Flareon
Cherimu
Jigglypuff

Kamia_Jay
8th November 2006, 4:22 AM
yeah, because I have a feeling that mimroppu are very "preppy" pokemon for some reason, but they are just to darn cute! Especially the pre-evo of it, super kawaii!

krackerjack
8th November 2006, 4:23 AM
You dont need to know my dream team.

now lets move on I think the underground circuit should be a free battle.
moving on what are the class schedules for the three dorms
breeder
coordinator
battler

oh and can everyone tell me which one you are and i'll edit this post to put which one you are in it

TwilightSakura
8th November 2006, 4:28 AM
well I am a coordinator, will post sign up tomarrow, but Hyuu and PBC know who I am from the previous versions.

Requiem's Eclipse
8th November 2006, 4:30 AM
I'm still wondering if i'm going to be a Coordinator...probably both ;) if that's okay.

Kamia_Jay
8th November 2006, 4:32 AM
I'm also wondering if I could be both, trainer and corindinator becuase I think it will be fun! And due to that I think I'm going to change my pokemon around a little...

krackerjack
8th November 2006, 4:52 AM
well we have 3 dormatories
one for each so I dont know if you can do both
thats why I asked because you'd have to live in one of these three dorms

PokemonBreederChris
8th November 2006, 5:54 AM
You can be both, but one will be your major, the other minor. Your dorm will be the Major you choose, but you can still have a minor, but you can't be all three. I should add a fourth for Pokemon Researcher.

JirachiandLucario
8th November 2006, 5:58 AM
You can be both, but one will be your major, the other minor. Your dorm will be the Major you choose, but you can still have a minor, but you can't be all three. I should add a fourth for Pokemon Researcher.

Speaking of dorms what about dorm roooms? Will we share with another class mate, because I for one think it would be a great Idea to share rooms.

PokemonBreederChris
8th November 2006, 6:02 AM
I already said this: Could be on first post in sign up, or somewhere in this Cafe, but yes, you are sharing with one to two other people. a Dorm room has two bunk beds, to beds, to one queen sized bed. So pick your partner out now,

And still waiting on the schedules people are planning out, if you have your own elective, and its teacher, send me or any coleader a PM, or post it here in the Cafe. We will add it to the list of classes. Also, currently I am making a list out of 400 pokemon, what species is catchable, their common or rarety? what island they exist on....It is a LONG task.

JirachiandLucario
8th November 2006, 6:12 AM
I already said this: Could be on first post in sign up, or somewhere in this Cafe, but yes, you are sharing with one to two other people. a Dorm room has two bunk beds, to beds, to one queen sized bed. So pick your partner out now,

And still waiting on the schedules people are planning out, if you have your own elective, and its teacher, send me or any coleader a PM, or post it here in the Cafe. We will add it to the list of classes. Also, currently I am making a list out of 400 pokemon, what species is catchable, their common or rarety? what island they exist on....It is a LONG task.
Is that why we're starting in a week and three days instead of just three days.
One more question I have to ask. How long should it take for a pokemon to evolve? Also, by the end of the year should the characters have all of thier pokemon evolved or caught. Take Meta's character for example, he's in his second year if I am correct and only has three pokemon none of which are completely evolved. (not too sure about that) So is there a limit to how many evolutions/fully evolved pokemon on your team?

PokemonBreederChris
8th November 2006, 6:18 AM
well, it really depends, like you could not have a dragonite by the end of the year... If one has an Uber pokemon, then no, not fully evolved. If you want a typhlosion, then you would have to train it very very very very very very very very very very hard. And make good posts about training it, do not just say he sparred, Say "He ran a mile every day, lifted weights." well, allot better then that, but don't have time to do a whole descriptive post.

We are starting in a week and three days to give the others some warm up time, and to allow some of the reserves to get their sign ups in.

Requiem's Eclipse
8th November 2006, 3:30 PM
Who is willing to dorm with My character Clarine?

flygonrulz
8th November 2006, 5:44 PM
I'll dorm with anyone who isn't...um...ah, heck with it-I'll just dorm with anyone. PBC, ya'd better put the dorm sceddies up on the sign up thing.

Also, I'd like to be the one who creates the underground battling circuit. My idea after all.

Requiem's Eclipse
8th November 2006, 6:02 PM
PBC can you please post the classes?

Razor Shiftry
8th November 2006, 6:48 PM
I see, well Gangs=teams, are fine, and Meta can play the judge of the tourney, since he is an upperclassmen.

really? ok then, i will...
just some notes on my character, he has chosen being a trainer but has a few co-ordinator classes but lives in the trainer area.his bedroom is a plain and simple, reasonably large with to large beds and a nice view of the island, which he shares with his room mate and friend, who is another trainer called John (who is a NPC by the way...)who owns a Zangoose, Staryu and a Machoke.
i will also have another friend called Vicky (who is also a NPC) who owns a Sneasel (who is the brother of mine as it so happens), a meowth, a misdrivous (sp?)and a gyarados
this is going to be my final team,if i make it that far:
Beautifly
Sneasel
Sceptile
the neataru evos
Altaria
and a Medicham
...so i claim them...lol....

and my lessons are going to be different than everyone elses...so here they are...(and this will be Johns and Vicky's timetable as well)
9:30 - 11:00 battling lessons with Mrs Annabel (the ex-friontier woman)
11:30 - 12:20 Natures and Abilities lesson with Max
13:30 - 14:40 co-ordinating lessons with Mr Drew
14:50 - 15:15 pokemon care with Nurse Joy in the pokemon centre near the port.
the times in between the lessons are breaks and for lunch and give some time for practising etc.
is that alright PBC?

Also, I'd like to be the one who creates the underground battling circuit. My idea after all.
and Flygonrulez, just a plot idea but, when you think up the idea, you could come and talk to my character or something...lol and that way, i could end up as reffing the matches...and chuck out the hotheads...

Requiem's Eclipse
8th November 2006, 6:59 PM
8:00 - 10:00 Natures and Abilities lesson with Max
10:30 - 12:45 Pokemon Care w/ Nurse Joy at the Port.
LUNCH
1:30 - 2:40 Pokemon Battle Lesson's With Ms. Annabel
3:50 - 4:15 Co-Ordinating Lesson's with Drew.

Here is My Final Team:

1. Walrein
2. Blaziken
3. Banette
4. Leafeon
5. Erureido
6. Mimiroppu(shiny)

Razor Shiftry
8th November 2006, 7:02 PM
hmm...i do believe that PBC said that everyone will be having the same lessons for your choice (trainer, co-ordinator etc) so i don't think you're ment to be posting your timetable MM. i only posted mine because i'm in my second year...

Requiem's Eclipse
8th November 2006, 7:03 PM
Ohh PBC said he wanted all the Scedules posted though.

Razor Shiftry
8th November 2006, 7:06 PM
oh, whoops, my bad, ok then, i just want to check thats all...and have you asked any of the co-owners if you could have a Mimiroppu thats shiny MM? because thats what you're ment to do...

Requiem's Eclipse
8th November 2006, 7:07 PM
I didn't know I needed to ask! So, can I have one?

Razor Shiftry
8th November 2006, 7:11 PM
well, i would wait to see how you go along first...and if you do well enough, then we (co-leaders) may reward you by letting you catch a shiny...but ask again after about a week and half after the RPG starts cuz then we would have seen how you were doing :D

flygonrulz
8th November 2006, 9:40 PM
and Flygonrulez, just a plot idea but, when you think up the idea, you could come and talk to my character or something...lol and that way, i could end up as reffing the matches...and chuck out the hotheads...

okey dokey! :D >_< Damn all hotheads... anyways, here's meh final team.

Trapinch (Hopefully evolving into a lovely-jubbly Flygon!)
Butterfree
Mascurain (sp?)
Beautifly
Dustox (I like butterfly thing type pokemon)
Rapidash

EDIT: Why does everyone spell my name wrong?! T_T Z!!!! FlygonrulZ!

Razor Shiftry
8th November 2006, 9:45 PM
okey dokey! :D >_< Damn all hotheads... anyways, here's meh final team.

Trapinch (Hopefully evolving into a lovely-jubbly Flygon!)
Butterfree
Mascurain (sp?)
Beautifly
Dustox (I like butterfly thing type pokemon)
Rapidash

EDIT: Why does everyone spell my name wrong?! T_T Z!!!! FlygonrulZ!

*gasp of shock* OMG you are going to get a Beautifly :( aww...and i wanted to be special...hang on, why don't you have that 4th generation moth thingy? plz? i want to keep the beautfly for me...so pretty...

Requiem's Eclipse
8th November 2006, 9:47 PM
Can we switch our pokemon like in the games with a box system?

Razor Shiftry
8th November 2006, 9:50 PM
i should think so...

Kamia_Jay
8th November 2006, 11:00 PM
I'll be your roommate MM ^^ If ya want me to though *twiddles thumbs*

Anywayz..okay I guess my main pokemon team (with extras in boxes) are...
1. Flaafy
2. Mr. Mime
3. Vaporeon
4. Donphan
5.Charmeleon
6. Mawile

Extras: IDK, anything my heart desires lol

Scheldue: I don't know the exact times that things are going to be happening so I'm just going to steal MM's times lol

8:00-10:00 Pokemon Care w/ Nurse Joy at the Port.
BREAK
10:30-12:45 Pokemon Battle Lesson's With Ms. Annabel
LUNCH (yums hope its better than school food)
1:30 -2:40 Natures and Abilities lesson with Max

If I'm not suppose to do it please someone tell me, I don't like doing wrong...
Also if we are suppose to have all the same thing just tell me and I'll edit it. And another thing, I'm majoring in pokemon battles but my minor is coordinating

TwilightSakura
8th November 2006, 11:07 PM
We three can be roomates, I was a roomate with three others in the past RPGs, so yeah. two to a room, and we can be in same dorm, or something, who wants to be in my room?

Kamia Jay, we both have simular veiws of wanting the same pokemon lol.

Requiem's Eclipse
8th November 2006, 11:10 PM
Okay I'm dorming with KJ. And RMelody

Here's my extra Team for Contests:
1.Milotic (Ofcourse)
2.Yukinooh
3.Yonowaaru
4.Buuburn
5.Garmeil
6.Togekiss

Kamia_Jay
8th November 2006, 11:12 PM
Yay!!! triplets!!!! Also my team for battling has some pokemon that will also be used for contests and I guess extra ones I'll catch early on will be contest peoples

Requiem's Eclipse
8th November 2006, 11:13 PM
My battling team will be the one with My starter and the Playboy Bunny, Mimiroppu

So who's going to get the queen size bed?

Kamia_Jay
8th November 2006, 11:16 PM
Oh you know that Simone will kick yall down town when it comes to that lol
Or she could be nice and let yall have it...*laughs hysterically* yeah right..

pichu bro.1
8th November 2006, 11:17 PM
8:00 - 10:00 Pokemon Care w/ Nurse Joy at the Port.
10:30 - 12:45 Pokemon Battle Lesson's With Ms. Annibal
LUNCH
1:30 - 2:40 Natures and Abilities lesson with

Pokemon Trainer Major, Co-ordnater minor
Here is My Final Battling Team:

1. Manmuu
2. Weavile
3. Glacia
4. Dewgong
5. Lapras
6. Warliarn

See the pattern?(Thinks in the begining of the year that having one type of pokemon is fine)

And Anyone wanna share a room?

Requiem's Eclipse
8th November 2006, 11:21 PM
Oh you know that Simone will kick yall down town when it comes to that lol
Or she could be nice and let yall have it...*laughs hysterically* yeah right..

Mine will just probably take a bunk down and put to bed frams together and make antoher queen size bed

Kamia_Jay
8th November 2006, 11:27 PM
Oh very creative, I guess it will be between me and RMelody *thinks of a plan*

TwilightSakura
8th November 2006, 11:30 PM
I am going to be an ice type collecter, so I would also have miniroppu, and there aren't going to be bunks in every room, it depends on what dorm we are sent to....That is what Chris said in an above post.

Kamia_Jay
8th November 2006, 11:39 PM
Oh...so which one has the queen-sized bed?

TwilightSakura
8th November 2006, 11:41 PM
Kamia, you can, and MM and I can have the two single beds, but that also means, Kamia, you won't be with anyone, and when a burglar comes you'll have no one but yourself, oh well. I think PBC meant that there is a drom with single rooms that have queen sized rooms, and dorms with rooms with two beds, even rooms with bunks, so it depends on what dorm you are going to reside in.

Kamia_Jay
8th November 2006, 11:45 PM
So the most amount of beds that are in each room is two? If that is true I think what should happen is that if I get the queen-sized bed and that there should be connecting rooms like in the hotels and stuff, that would be cool

PokemonBreederChris
8th November 2006, 11:49 PM
Rmelody is right, but kamia, I like your idea, so sure.

ONly a week and two days to go, till this RPG starts.

Kamia_Jay
8th November 2006, 11:51 PM
Yay connecting rooms! Oh how I love them, one time on my family reunion, my family had eight rooms ALL with connecting rooms so me and cousins would open all the doors and run through them up and down and up and down, it was so much fun! Good times Good times...*ahem* well that was a little off topic lol

PokemonBreederChris
8th November 2006, 11:54 PM
ANYWAY:

I would like to know if anyone has MSN, or another chat thingy, preferable MSN, pm me if you do.

Chat thingies make it easier for communication. ~Hyuu is helping creating an IRC channel so we can chat via that, you do not need IRC for that, so that is going to be the best option at times.

Kamia_Jay
8th November 2006, 11:57 PM
I got MSN and AIm but my MSN is acting weird and stuff so IDK know if I can use it

krackerjack
9th November 2006, 1:46 AM
8:00-10:00 Pokemon Care w/ Nurse Joy
10:30- Pokemon Battle Lesson's With Ms. Annabel
LUNCH (yums hope its better than school food)
1:30 -2:40 Pokeblock making lessons with an NPC that has no name
3:50 - 4:15 Pokemon Care w/ Nurse Joy

yeah I take the same class twice thats because its going to be my specialty
now
I need to know who is dorming with me? because I think I read someone saying that they were dorming.

Hyuu
9th November 2006, 1:57 AM
8:00 - 10:00 Pokemon Battle Lessons with Ms Annabel.
BREAK PERIOD
10:30 - 11:15 Natures and Abilities with Max
11:20 - 12:20 Physical Education w/Pokemon with Vince (no one particularly famous.)
LUNCH
1:30 - 2:40 In-depth Pokemon Interest with Gary Oak (Pokemon Researcher class)
3:50 - 4:15 Study Hall (a slack off period :p)

More or less, I've invented a few electives. Physical Education w/Pokemon (otherwise a physical enhancing class that causes sores and such with running and other sports), In-Dept Pokemon Interest (more or less, a general Pokemon Researcher class that studies a bit of habitual patterns, ect.), and Study Hall :p Because my character will probably major in battling and minor in researching.

As a side note, my character may end up as a "Newpaper Photographer", meaning that I may draw scenes that happen in the RPG for pivotal scenes in battles and probably all the participants in the RPG (RMelody being first. Sorry about never finishing the pic for the FF RPG ^^;;; ) Of course, RMelody knows I procrastinate and my schedule is also rather full.

*Blinks* IRC Channel? Well, it'd be helpful if I had some experience with it. Incidentally, I have tried mIRC, however, I failed to actually connect with a server, so I believe my luck with setting up a server will be... pathetic.

Messengers:
MSN: Radicallegends911@hotmail.com
YIM: Radicallegends911
AIM: Radicallegends911
See a pattern?

Anybody want to dorm with me?

CrystalSaurTower
9th November 2006, 3:32 AM
8:00-10:00-: Battles and Lessons with Mrs.Annabel
BREAK
10:30-11:15-: Co-Ordinators Lessons

11:20-12:30-: Natures and Abilities with Max
LUNCH
1:30-2:40: In depth Pokemon Intrest

3:50-4:15: Study Hall

I'll bunk with you.

Hyuu
9th November 2006, 4:54 AM
8:00-10:00-: Battles and Lessons with Mrs.Annabel
BREAK
10:30-11:15-: Co-Ordinators Lessons

11:20-2:40-: Natures and Abilities with Max
LUNCH
1:30-2:40: In depth Pokemon Intrest

3:50-4:15: something..I'll edit this as soon as I can,

I'll bunk with you.

Sure, I'll bunk with you, but there's something wrong with your schedule.

Natures and Abilities runs from 11:20-2:40, but In Depth Pokemon Interest runs 1:30-2:40, which conflicts with one another...

May I suggest Study Hall for your last period? *shrug* Or Pokemon Care w/Nurse Joy?

Razor Shiftry
9th November 2006, 7:51 PM
well i'm just glad my schedule is completely different from yours :D mine don'y conflict with anyones :D

CrystalSaurTower
10th November 2006, 12:20 AM
Ah yes..I'll fix that.

Let's see..Studt Hall, or Pokemon Care-_-...Study hall it is!

JirachiandLucario
10th November 2006, 1:53 AM
10:30 - 11:15 Co-Ordinating Lesson's with Drew.
11:20 - 12:20 Physical Education w/Pokemon with Vince (no one particularly famous.)
LUNCH
1:30 - 2:40 Pokemon Care w/ Nurse Joy

Okay there is Ryans Schedule.

flygonrulz
10th November 2006, 8:02 PM
Okay, i've been reading through the posts and there is major confusion here with the battling circuit. I'm explaining now.

The pokemon battling circuit is actually called the Underground Pokemon Battling Circuit, or UPBC, and is actually underground. It it concists of a main hallway of a secret base, made by Serenity's Trapinch who knows the move. There is then, directly under it, a large battle arena made by the move dig, which Trapinch also made. There is where the battles will be held for the time being until it can be reinforced with...I don't know, steel or something to make it less threatening to fall down on the heads of many battlers if a dangerous move is carried out. Therefore there are some moves you can't use:

Earthquake
Rock throw and
basically anything that is made for annaihalation of the feild.

If you use any of these dangerous moves you shal be egected from the UPBC for good.

I'm thinking that in the early stages of the UPBC, three people use these two moves (these are characters that can be controlled by anyone apart from the whole "I've become un-evilified" thing) Snyway, they come back to wreck revenge on the circuit and that's all i got for now.

Right. I hope that made things clearer.

Also, I need help with my schedule. SOMEONE??? ANYONE??? Also, I need people to bunk with. Volenteers?

PokemonBreederChris
10th November 2006, 8:14 PM
Sorry Flygon, but no.

You would be a freshmen newbie, and I always thought underground as in hidden. This UPBC would not be easily made just by you. Trapinches aren't huge either, thus making the tunnels very very small, a human could not fit through them. Plus tunnels alone would easily gave in with the slightest of reaction. I am very keen on realistic, and that is what I prefer, realistic, the laws of phisics apply in the RPG. Having mor then one person in these tunnels could mean collapsing.

Hyuu's interpretation is what i prefer right now, but I could easily be convinced, with a persausive arguement.

Sorry, but your initial interpretation is denied, I don't want any of the students to get crushed by massive ammounts of dirt.

Razor Shiftry
10th November 2006, 8:39 PM
Sorry, but your initial interpretation is denied, I don't want any of the students to get crushed by massive ammounts of dirt.

hmm...but it would make a good idea...a disaster bringing people together etc...but why can't the underground circuit be in a cave that Flygon discouvered? up i the mountains about 2 weeks after the RPG starts or something? that way, some idiot could still use EQ or rock throw and destroy the cave or something...
just some plot ideas...

CrystalSaurTower
10th November 2006, 8:45 PM
. I am very keen on realistic, and that is what I prefer, realistic, the laws of phisics apply in the RPG. .

Well if Digglet can make a tunnel over a large progression of time, I see no reason why a Trapinch can't, I.E Digglets tunnel to Pewter.

But still, the hidden thing sounds a little more inviting at the moment..

flygonrulz
10th November 2006, 9:06 PM
Okay, maybe I could rethink this. As you said, one pokemon couldn't do it all but secret bases are quite large and if we conected a load of them together in an indent in the wall like in the games then it waould still be underground and would still fit into the plot I made. If not, then I could ask metagrossiron_fist's character for help like he suggested to me and be in a cave or a mountain. First choice, still UPBC. Second choice MountainPBC and third CavePBC.

Razor Shiftry
10th November 2006, 9:56 PM
well, Caves are normally made of lime stone or are remenates of lava in a volcano...so you could probably find a cave if you go up to the mountains...or if you go near the volcano...or there are cave on sea coasts by cliffs are there not? so you could find one there as well! which would be fun...and wet...but they're are more larger...

Hyuu
10th November 2006, 10:34 PM
Okay, maybe I could rethink this. As you said, one pokemon couldn't do it all but secret bases are quite large and if we conected a load of them together in an indent in the wall like in the games then it waould still be underground and would still fit into the plot I made. If not, then I could ask metagrossiron_fist's character for help like he suggested to me and be in a cave or a mountain. First choice, still UPBC. Second choice MountainPBC and third CavePBC.

My fault, by Underground Battle Circuit, I thought you meant secretive in nature and like... it'd have been a school tradition. Which seems to make enough sense, because you never really elaborated in the first two versions. *Shrug*

Location *shrug* I don't care much about. What I'm worried is that the appeal of the whole idea will be lost if there isn't a twist added. That's why I wanted the whole "dare" idea instilled and that would also explain why they try to keep it secret from the teachers.

But following your interpretation... They're battling underground/in a mountain/in a cave? It seems... like something a teacher would do as a challenge. There's just a lot you can do with a Battle Circuit independant from the teachers, but battling underground, in a mountain, or in a cave seems like something a teacher on the island would schedule.

Like, if we go with your ideas of battles being holsted in secret bases and your cave-in plot, than I can make a few options of compromise? So you can do what you originally wanted but it's more flexible for everyone and maybe persuades Chris a little more to allow your plot?

A) The Underground Battle Circuit still isn't literarily underground, just secretive in nature. However, the battles are held in a few locations, of which, all Freshmen are banned from. So, your Pokemon and maybe meta's can make a secret base allows Freshmen to begin with. Than, say a bad-mouthed Junior can come in and use reckless moves like rock slide? From there, maybe we can create more secret bases over time? And we can slowly work from there for recognition against the upperclassmen bases. The undertone would be a "Freshman Unite!" idea with battling still being done.

B) Again, the Underground Battle Circuit isn't literarilly underground, just secretive in nature. And the circuit's victory is mantained by points earned among teams. Every team has a secret base (territory) that they can booty trap to a limit. Than, we can create rules so it becomes something of a sport with special procedures and rules but still a hardy amount of fun. I say this idea is interesting since we can ply with the enviroment a little.

I can probably think of a few others if those don't appeal to you...

Well, what do you say Flygonrulez? Oh yeah, do you have MSN, AIM, or YIM?

Razor Shiftry
10th November 2006, 10:44 PM
hmm...i like the first option...but how about someone discovers a cave at the bottom a cliff? i would be dangerous and inside would be wet...and then i could get my pokemon to use secret power...i dunno..i like the idea of the underground circuit in a sea-cave...they are very dangerous...and would any teacher allow any student to go in there?

and Flygonrulz,do you have MSN?

Hyuu
10th November 2006, 11:01 PM
hmm...i like the first option...but how about someone discovers a cave at the bottom a cliff? i would be dangerous and inside would be wet...and then i could get my pokemon to use secret power...i dunno..i like the idea of the underground circuit in a sea-cave...they are very dangerous...and would any teacher allow any student to go in there?

and Flygonrulz,do you have MSN?

Well than, I don't think I explained either very well. Hmmm... The first option is like... the Underground Battle Circuit is a ring of secret bases that hold battles and Freshmen are banned to go anywhere near it. So, one of the arenas for battles could be a sea-cave, a mountain, an underground base, a hollow oak tree leading to a large area underground, even say a cluttered area of a forest shrouded with rumors that keep teachers out, ect.

The second idea would be more of a territory battle for every team, gaining more secret bases and stuff.

Razor Shiftry
10th November 2006, 11:04 PM
OH! i get it now! ok then! well i'm making the Seacave mine...or i'll discover it...:P

Hyuu
10th November 2006, 11:08 PM
OH! i get it now! ok then! well i'm making the Seacave mine...or i'll discover it...:P

Don't get ahead of yourself. First we need some feedback and approval of the idea. If you say stuff like that BEFORE anything's approved, that's how people get confused. So I must implore that we wait until we get more opinions.

Razor Shiftry
10th November 2006, 11:14 PM
ok ok ok ! i was just stating, thats all, but i think everyone will like the idea...its sorta like a secret pokemon battling club isn't it?

Requiem's Eclipse
10th November 2006, 11:18 PM
If it is a secret cave thingy I want to have one as well.

Skeith
10th November 2006, 11:18 PM
I like the idea of screct bases battles

JirachiandLucario
10th November 2006, 11:19 PM

Well instead of "Dicovering" it wouldn't it make more sense for your character to already know about it and for it to have been going on for a while? So instead of it being a new thing it is actually been going on for lets say three years and the only ones who don't know about it are the freshmen. Then some how the freshmen find out and thats when the fun begins.

Literate
10th November 2006, 11:58 PM
I'd say I like the second one, with the teams and all. We could band together by types(?) or something and have a territory and try to take over the rival secret bases around the island/s. Yeah...something like that. We could do it at night, and it could be some kind unofficial initiation test for new freshman, a battle thing... Or something...

Neh, just my crazy ideas.

-Lit

CrystalSaurTower
11th November 2006, 12:28 AM
Hopefully no frat-hazing..

krackerjack
11th November 2006, 12:46 AM
why would I allow that to happen
anyway the whole banding together over type thing isn't a good idea. Our characters wouldn't really match up. and taking over rival territories. please the teachers would find out about it that way. The underground thing should be a secret that a few of the kids betting who has the better pokemon and winning what there opponents put up. There its simple safe and above all it makes sense.

Literate
11th November 2006, 12:56 AM
Not exactly type, but neh. Doesn't really matter. I was just tossing it out there. I wasn't exactly serious about that.

Schedule, I think. Major: Trainer; Minor: Coordinator. Can do both as well (which isn't that good, just average), but Trace likes battling more, so yeah.

8:00 - 10:00 Co-ordinating Lesson's with Drew
10:30 - 12:45 Natures and Abilities with Max
LUNCH
1:30 - 2:40 Pokemon Battle Lessons with Ms. Annabel
3:50 - 4:15 Study Hall (AKA Training by himself)

My Team:
1. Vileplume
2. Parasect
3. Jumpluff
4. Breloom
5. Victrebel
6. Meganium

Status effectors, his team is full of them. Most are for battling. I'll make one for contest. If I can.

-Lit

flygonrulz
11th November 2006, 10:50 AM
I like Hyuu's first idea. Okay I'm going to kinda tweek it so here goes:

The Underground Battle Circuit still isn't literarily underground, just secretive in nature. However, the battles are held in a few locations, some of which are banned for freshmen because of the danger. There is one base arena concealed in the woods, one on the beach, one near campus and one in an indent in the wall. This will be the one that a banned member of the UPBC trys to wreck havok on. The freshmen's and the non-fresmen's battle arenas are in the same places but host bigger and better battle arenas. The indented one will colapse thanks to the rock throw dude and we'll work together to find more locations across the area.

:D there, I think that's suitable. Also, I think that the RTD *Rock throw dude. i like letters...Also, if you use your imagination it can make up something else!* shouls just try to colapse it so that we couldn't do the circuit anymore. nobody's inside and he doesn't know about the others.

I also think that at the non-freshmen's battles freshmen should be able to watch so that they can learn more about battles. Again also, Serenity will be there as well at all the games to enforce the rules.

The ref's MF, like he asked me in PM form.

EDIT: No, I don't have MSN. Woe is me...

8:00 - 10:00 coordinating lessons with Mr Drew
BREAK PERIOD
10:30 - 11:15 Natures and Abilities with Max
11:20 - 12:20 Pokemon Care with Nurse Joy at the Port
LUNCH
1:30 - 2:40 Natures and abilitys class with Max
3:50 - 4:15 Study Hall (where she goes off and trys to build secret bases or makes pokeblocks)

Skeith
11th November 2006, 11:39 AM
My lessons

BREAK
10:30-11:15 Co-Ordinating Lesson's with Drew.
11:20 -12:20 In-depth Pokemon Interest with Gary Oak
LUNCH
1:30 -2:40 Pokemon Battle Lesson's With Ms. Annabel
3:50 - 4:15 Study Hall

Razor Shiftry
11th November 2006, 1:44 PM
I like Hyuu's first idea. Okay I'm going to kinda tweek it so here goes:

The Underground Battle Circuit still isn't literarily underground, just secretive in nature. However, the battles are held in a few locations, some of which are banned for freshmen because of the danger. There is one base arena concealed in the woods, one on the beach, one near campus and one in an indent in the wall. This will be the one that a banned member of the UPBC trys to wreck havok on. The freshmen's and the non-fresmen's battle arenas are in the same places but host bigger and better battle arenas. The indented one will colapse thanks to the rock throw dude and we'll work together to find more locations across the area.

:D there, I think that's suitable. Also, I think that the RTD *Rock throw dude. i like letters...Also, if you use your imagination it can make up something else!* shouls just try to colapse it so that we couldn't do the circuit anymore. nobody's inside and he doesn't know about the others.

I also think that at the non-freshmen's battles freshmen should be able to watch so that they can learn more about battles. Again also, Serenity will be there as well at all the games to enforce the rules.

The ref's MF, like he asked me in PM form.

yeah...i suppose thats alright...yeah...one of the freshmen could hear about and dicide to go and take a look...(RTD?)
if this is alright with everyone, my character is in charge at the Sea-cave as he had discovered it first and had made a secret base in it already. my secret base is on the eastern side of the island in a small cove. in order to get there, you need to be near the top of the cliff and find a small and narrow path to get down to the cove which can be dangerous and slippy so normally, only the stronger trainers go down there. eventually you get to the bottom on to the small beach down there, where you have to walk along the cliff and, on the northern side of the cove near the shoreline and surrounded by a few large boulders, there will be a resonably well hidden cave which, within about 10 meters inside, expands out to quite a large cave, which, on the right side, there is a large pool with large boulders in it. this is the battlefield. on the furthest side of the pool from the entrance, there is an underwater cave which leads out to the ocean if you dive down and hold your breath for long enough. the whole cave is a little damp and the only light is from the underwater cave which reflects up in to the cave like in a swimming pool when you shine light through it. at night, the only light is from the fire which my character has to come and light before it gets dark.
In warmer nights, members of the underground battle circuit also have parties outside on the beach which, on an occaision before has lasted nearly to daybreak. :D
well, thats my secret base if anyone wants to know :D
oh, and Flygonrulz, who is MF? and can i referee the matches in the sea-cave?

Prongs
11th November 2006, 4:46 PM
BREAK
8:00-10:00 Poemon Battle Lesson's With Ms. Annabel
11:20 -12:20 Natures and Abilities lesson with Max
LUNCH
1:30 -2:40 In-depth Pokemon Interest with Gary Oak
3:50 - 4:15 Study Hall

Pokemon trainer.

so anybody wants too bunk with me?

krackerjack
11th November 2006, 4:48 PM
Fine I'll bunk with you
but you gotta promise to make good posts and not to puppet my character.

Prongs
11th November 2006, 4:50 PM
sure... i`l try my best

krackerjack
11th November 2006, 4:51 PM
Good
now Does anyone want a shiny pokemon. please remember you only get ONE.
I already know which one I"m getting

Prongs
11th November 2006, 4:54 PM
nice, hard choise, taillow or bagon... don`t really know yet

Razor Shiftry
11th November 2006, 4:55 PM
lol...yeah, the eevee *rolls eyes* i'm special, i don't want a shiny :P

CrystalSaurTower
11th November 2006, 4:58 PM
So should we tell you now or wait for the Rp for it.

Skeith
11th November 2006, 5:06 PM
btw i know where no aload 4th gen pokes let but what aboat 4th gen moves?

Razor Shiftry
11th November 2006, 5:10 PM
they should be alright i think...but let PBC decide on that...

PokemonBreederChris
11th November 2006, 6:12 PM
4th gen moves ok, 4th gen pokemon, wait later when you get access to other islands, the only ones that can have 4th right now are Meta.

Hyuu
11th November 2006, 6:17 PM
Well, glad all that is settled. Chris, you might want to edit like the sign-up post with the UPBC's systematics (that sum up post Flygonrulz did.)

As an recent note: For those taking In-Depth Pokemon Interest and Physical Education, I'd prefer it if you read my post of how Gary Oak and Vince acts. I don't really want bi-polar teachers.

There should also be a set personality for Ms. Annabel and Nurse Joy that someone needs to set the example for. I'm thinking one of the co-leaders taking the class.

JirachiandLucario
11th November 2006, 6:58 PM
I need a dorm buddy. Anyone care to share a dorm room with me?

PokemonBreederChris
11th November 2006, 7:01 PM
New topic:

Need to find your major:

This will determine what dorm you will be going to, if you are mixed, then tell what one is your minor, and what one is your major.

Example:

PokemonBreederChris:
Major: Breeder
Minor: Trainer
Extra curicular: Pokemon Care

Requiem's Eclipse
11th November 2006, 7:03 PM
Trainer: Clarine "Safyre" Sapphire
Major: Trainer
Minor: Co-Ordinator
Extra curicular: Breeder.

JirachiandLucario
11th November 2006, 7:12 PM
Ryan (JirachiandLucario):
Minor: Coordinator

I still need a dorm buddy.

Prongs
11th November 2006, 8:15 PM
Trainer: Nyck Prongs
Minor: Breeder.
Extra curicular: Coordinator.

Prongs
11th November 2006, 8:17 PM
Trainer: Nyck Prongs
Minor: Breeder.
Extra curicular: Coordinator.

sry for the double post... having some trouble with my internet connection

cdra1617
11th November 2006, 8:34 PM
Okay, I'm going to take care of all topics up to now with one post... Except the schedule, since it confused me way too much e-e;

Interests
Extra-Curricular: Pokémon Care

Dream Team
Arcanine (Starter, Male)
Breloom (Female)
Sneasel (Male)
Rentoraa (Shiny, Female)
Kingdra (Male)
Toritoidon (Eastern, Female)

Note: One of these may be exchanged for an Eeveelution. We'll just see, won't we ;D

Dorm Buddies?
I'd like to have a dorm with one or two other girls, either a double or triple bunk bed. So if anyone wants to bunk with me, just tell me please. (I don't know who still needs a roommate) Remember, I'm in the Breeder Dorm.

Razor Shiftry
11th November 2006, 8:44 PM
Name: Jack Mariner
interests;
Major: Battling
Minor: Co-ordinating
Extra-Curricular: pokemon care and pokemon natures and abilities

Skeith
11th November 2006, 8:46 PM
Jacob:
Major: Researcher
Minor: Co-ordinator
Extra curicular: Trainer and breeder

I'll be your dorm buddy JirachiandLucario

CrystalSaurTower
11th November 2006, 8:49 PM
Reckard J. Kage

Intrests:
Major: Co-ordinator
Extra Cirricular: Breeding

Was gonna do trainer as major, but being a Co-Ordinator sounds far more of a variety^^.

Skeith
11th November 2006, 9:58 PM
My final sqaud

Shedinija (ex-male)(picture) (http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f398/Demonday17/Parnoidshed.jpg)
Ninjask (male)(picture) (http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f398/Demonday17/prevert2.jpg)
Milotic (shiny, female)
Rozureido (female)(picture) (http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f398/Demonday17/rozuredio.jpg)
Sableye (male)
xatu (female) (picture) (http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f398/Demonday17/Hippexatu.jpg)

Edit: Sprites done by me if used give credit

Prongs
11th November 2006, 10:11 PM
Final team:
Charizard
Swellow
Salamance
Houndoom
Heracross
Umbreon

flygonrulz
11th November 2006, 10:40 PM
Flygonrulz-Serenity
Major-Coordinator
Minor-Trainer
Extra curicular- Breeder/healer

Also, meta has an idea to stick me in a dorm with one of his characters. just saying.

JirachiandLucario
11th November 2006, 11:16 PM
My final sqaud

Shedinija (ex-male)
Ninjask (male)
Milotic (shiny, female)
Rozureido (female)
Sableye (male)
xatu (female) (picture) (http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f398/Demonday17/Hippexatu.jpg)

Edit: Sprites done by me if used give credit

Ok Skeith, your my dorm buddy for our freshmen year at BA.

Razor Shiftry
11th November 2006, 11:36 PM
Flygonrulz-Serenity
Major-Coordinator
Minor-Trainer
Extra curicular- Breeder/healer

Also, meta has an idea to stick me in a dorm with one of his characters. just saying.

yup, FR is considering being in a dorm with a NPC who is also one of my character's best friends, Vicky...

krackerjack
12th November 2006, 12:18 AM
Mike Shyler:

Kamia_Jay
12th November 2006, 1:44 AM
Sorry I'm back peoples, I was really sick and I was on that thing that boys shouldn't know about :/ anyways:

Major: trainer
Minor: cooridinator
Extra curicular: Pokemon care

Hyuu
12th November 2006, 1:57 AM
Reckard J. Kage

Intrests:
Major: Co-ordinator
Extra Cirricular: Breeding

Was gonna do trainer as major, but being a Co-Ordinator sounds far more of a variety^^.

Hmmm... We can't be dormmates if we're going to be seperated by majors.

Minor: Researcher
Extra Cirricular: Quite possibly something involving sports or art, of which I might explore during Study Hall (my slack off period :3)

Literate
12th November 2006, 5:54 AM
Trace:
Minor: Coordinator
Extra Cirricular: ...No idea? o.O Perhaps learning about staus effector in Natures and Abilities?

I need to dorm with someone as well. >< I forgot to put that when I first posted.

...Trace's Contest team would have a very wide variety of pokemon, besides grass types. So yeah. Muumaji (Misdreavus' evo), Kirlia, maybe. Fuwaraido, Neorantu if we can have 4th gens later on. Chinchou probably. Or something.

-Lit

krackerjack
12th November 2006, 5:57 PM
yo prongs I can't be your roommate because we are going to be in different dorms. So who wants to be my roommate now?

CrystalSaurTower
13th November 2006, 12:39 AM
Yeah.. Ditto.

pichu bro.1
13th November 2006, 12:42 AM
Anyone wanna be roommates?

JirachiandLucario
13th November 2006, 12:44 AM
Yeah I need a new room mate too since Skieth is a researcher dude and I'm a trainer dude.

pichu bro.1
13th November 2006, 12:48 AM
well i'm going to be a trainer so wanna be my roommate?

JirachiandLucario
13th November 2006, 12:49 AM
well i'm going to be a trainer so wanna be my roommate?
Eh, okay Ill be your roommate. *Maniacle laughter*

EDIT: Hey, since your character is two years younger than mine, could mine kinda' be like a big brother figure. You know, like your character looks up to him and respects him. If you don't like my idea than just say so.

Hyuu
13th November 2006, 1:44 AM
I need to dorm with someone as well. >< I forgot to put that when I first posted.

-Lit

Lit and I are now dorming together. *shrug* For anyone who cares.

Prongs
13th November 2006, 7:02 AM
need a new roommate so anybody wants? oh and for the record... i`m a trainer(major).

CrystalSaurTower
13th November 2006, 10:02 PM
-_- Trainers are all to common..

K, Flygon since were the only Co-ordinators, I'll join you.

krackerjack
13th November 2006, 11:06 PM
how do you think I feel I'm the only breeder.

Hyuu
14th November 2006, 3:09 AM
-_- Trainers are all to common..

K, Flygon since were the only Co-ordinators, I'll join you.

Yeah, trainers are common ^^;;; Now I wish I could participate with two characters since I had a coordinator character that ran into arguement with Revi's place in the RPG. Overall, Revi and what was already developed from him won over :p Just random tidbits.

EDIT: I have a list of majors. I need Crystal_Zephyr to post her major, minor, and extra cirricular credit please.

PokemonBreederChris
14th November 2006, 3:10 PM
Rmelody, Flygon, and Crystal shall room together since they are the only girl coordinators, we are making a list now, those who have not decided to room, with be automatically assigned to someone, in real life, you can't choose your roomate as a Freshmen, well you can, but it is a bit more complicated. So Hyuu and I will.-

Razor Shiftry
14th November 2006, 9:18 PM
err...PBC, Flygon PMed me to say that shes considering sharing a room with a NPC which i made to be one of my friends...which may pull my character and hers together...well, just to say...

flygonrulz
14th November 2006, 10:04 PM
Couldn't we have 4 roomates? Then nobody will get left behind. Oh, and for the UPBC, the battle circuit, the team's will be dorms so that they all know the battle styles.

I doin't get it-why don't people like coordinating?! I accept, I'll go in a room with the coordinators. Leauge of the insane. *Evil laugh* ...

PokemonBreederChris
15th November 2006, 12:47 AM
either two rooms with two people
or one room with four people

It is up for you to decide,

Also Flygon, Meta and I talked, via MSN, that I would have a somewhat connection with the NPC roomate of yours.

Hyuu
15th November 2006, 1:45 AM
Rmelody, Flygon, and Crystal shall room together since they are the only girl coordinators

Actually, as of current, they're the only coordinator, excluding NPCs and sign-ups not complete. The count is:

9 Trainers
3 Coordinator
1 Researcher
2 Breeders

That's including RMelody, but excluding Chris' and Crystal_Zephyr.

krackerjack
15th November 2006, 3:09 AM
who is hte other breeder?

Hyuu
15th November 2006, 3:19 AM
who is hte other breeder?
Cynthia (Cdra1617)

pichu bro.1
15th November 2006, 3:34 AM
incase you don't know yet i'm a trainer.

CrystalSaurTower
15th November 2006, 3:38 AM
And were am I on the list!?-_-'' I'm a Co-Ordinator too.

Hyuu
15th November 2006, 3:43 AM
And were am I on the list!?-_-'' I'm a Co-Ordinator too.

I have not released a list yet, just given a general count -_- And I already have you

And Pichu.Bro1, I only need Crystal_Zephyr's. I've already spent 15 min. shifting through the former posts to find your majors.

As a sidenote, after reading through the sign-up agains, there are loads of grammar problems among us (me included), so while we're role-playing, I'm going to probably be a grammar-police by PM. Why? Because I'm hoping this lasts longs and if posts are littered with grammar problems, that'll drive me out of this eventually.
So, during the RPG if I critique your grammar, don't instantly go "WTF?! *FIRE BREATHING*" because that's what EVERYONE has been doing in reacting to critiques. It's so you can improve your grammar (which is a life-long skill, if you don't realize) so it won't drive me out of participating in this RPG.

Skeith
15th November 2006, 3:28 PM
Yay i'm online (via internet cafe). On topic since i'm the only researcher do that mean i'm going to have a room to myself or npc?

flygonrulz
16th November 2006, 5:08 PM
either two rooms with two people
or one room with four people

It is up for you to decide,

Also Flygon, Meta and I talked, via MSN, that I would have a somewhat connection with the NPC roomate of yours.

Heh heh. I know. He told me already! It might of actually been before you. :p I think that my character needs some stick about her and meta's charactyer. It'll be funny and an excuse for Serenity to get irritated. Yay. Also, my Trapinch is going to have an obsession for three bean salad. Don't know where that came from but I thought of it in french class. Au revoir! :D

CrystalSaurTower
18th November 2006, 5:18 AM
I'll bunk with flygon, if anyone has no objections that is..

flygonrulz
18th November 2006, 10:08 AM
:D Yay. I'm popular. XD I've already got like three other roomates so we need to get the rooms for coordinators sorted today.

PokemonBreederChris
18th November 2006, 6:11 PM
To all members posting short posts, you know who you are! INCREASE LENGTH! It is illegal to post short, so says the Serebii RPG Bible!

Also, as soon as everyone posts their introduction, we will hand out pokemon.

Kamia_Jay
18th November 2006, 6:15 PM
So I'm kinda confused, so who do I buunk with then? I'm a trainer by the way ^^

PokemonBreederChris
18th November 2006, 6:25 PM
~Hyuu or I will hand out the list. NO ONE KNOWS THEIR ROOMATES YET, you all are just getting to know each other! It is like you are meeting for the first time!

Anyway, all I need is you to introduce yourselves, and have a social event, and then, after that, you will be handed your pokemon.

krackerjack
19th November 2006, 1:13 AM
maybe its just me but Mirage Mew please dont post with pink ink in the rpg Its way to hard for me to read.

Razor Shiftry
19th November 2006, 10:36 AM
maybe its just me but Mirage Mew please dont post with pink ink in the rpg Its way to hard for me to read.

i feel the same, as i can only read it if i highlight it, so please change the colour to make it more readable please. thanks

Requiem's Eclipse
19th November 2006, 3:25 PM
Okay I'll Change it to default (it's purple)

Razor Shiftry
19th November 2006, 3:49 PM
thanks Mirage Mew, much apprceiated (sp?)

krackerjack
20th November 2006, 1:49 AM
what are we going to do now? I see people posting their version's of what happened. So whats next mister bossman

JirachiandLucario
20th November 2006, 2:26 AM
How many pokeballs do we start out with and how do we get them? I'm geussing we start out with 5 but I have no idea how we get them. Also, how many pokemon can we have? Is it stuck at 6 or can we have more.

Hyuu
20th November 2006, 2:33 AM
what are we going to do now? I see people posting their version's of what happened. So whats next mister bossman

*Shrug* Well, you guys are creative. It's open-ended from here I guess until we have organized events starting.

JaL: 5 Pokeballs for now, though if you're going to catch Pokemon now, make them common pokeballs. We still plan to have islands to visit that hold more rarer Pokemon so the central island doesn't have too many rare species. Might release a list but that's a lot of work ><

JirachiandLucario
20th November 2006, 2:55 AM
One more thing, is this going to just be a boring school type RPG or before the end of the year will somthing big happen? Like some evil person comes and trys to capture Mew, and does. Then we all have to team up to save Mew. This was just an idea of somthing big that could happen as the RPG progresses and all I want to know if somthing like this will happen.

Hyuu
20th November 2006, 3:07 AM
One more thing, is this going to just be a boring school type RPG or before the end of the year will somthing big happen? Like some evil person comes and trys to capture Mew, and does. Then we all have to team up to save Mew. This was just an idea of somthing big that could happen as the RPG progresses and all I want to know if somthing like this will happen.

This is yet to be disclosed, though it has been shortly discussed if it assures you a little. Unfortunately, Chris largely advertises his dislikes of legendary and evil organizations (I may be misintepreting, but that's what I seem to understand), but if you want something "big" to happen, we'll discuss it more in-depth next time he's on. :D

PokemonBreederChris
20th November 2006, 4:26 AM
How many pokeballs do we start out with and how do we get them? I'm geussing we start out with 5 but I have no idea how we get them. Also, how many pokemon can we have? Is it stuck at 6 or can we have more.

Yes you start out with five, + the pokeball for your starter.....

You gain pokeballs by either buying them or doing special events, we would like you to have up to six pokemon, I will allow some repeated species, the more common they get But I can't have like two weilders of Dratini, unless an event occured.

As for big event, there might be something like that as the climax of the RPG, but as Hyuu said, I am not keen on battling legendaries, maybe Mew and Mewtwo of a fight at this island, or something, who knows....and the students have to fight Mewtwo's evil ubber pokemon army....It all depends on how well you guys battle, for I don't want poor fighters to fight legendaries.

As for big organization, I just did not want anything cliche about that.

Skeith
20th November 2006, 5:33 PM

I have a suggestion for that, in the classes can we recieve stuff via sermesster/lesson e.g. Battle class - 5 pokeballs, cordinators - 20 pokeblocks, Healing - 20 potions, Breeding - 1 egg and reserching 3 evo stones

crystal-zephyr
20th November 2006, 6:38 PM
I have a suggestion for that, in the classes can we recieve stuff via sermesster/lesson e.g. Battle class - 5 pokeballs, cordinators - 20 pokeblocks, Healing - 20 potions, Breeding - 1 egg and reserching 3 evo stones

I think that's a very good idea. But, after all im not the GM but im just saying it sounds good to me.

PokemonBreederChris
20th November 2006, 7:00 PM
Ok, this is what I planned, but it is sort of a spoiler, so I will use the spoil tag I rarely use....

1.) People taking Pokemon Care, will achieve an egg, and will have to raise it through the year, the quicker it hatches the more commoner it gets...

2.) Researchers will gain a fossil, as well as one to three stones. Getting a pokemon from the fossil is very very hard work

3.) Trainer's goal is to collect all 8-12 patches as well as train to be the best at tournaments

4.) Coordinators goal is to achieve the perfect pokemon for appealing, rather then battling. Their goal is to collect 16 ensignias

5.) Breeders, most breeders will be taking the Pokemon Care class, and they will compete at healing/ doing things in unison with their pokemon

6.)New: Ranger elective: The Ranger elective is reckomended for Trainers or Breeders, they along with their pokemon, will compete in obstacle cources, etc.

crystal-zephyr
20th November 2006, 7:01 PM
oh can you take more than one? it sounds cool but i wanted my character to be like a breeder and researcher through breeding

PokemonBreederChris
20th November 2006, 7:04 PM
sure, it is sort of like scouts, a merit badge thing....

It is not part of your regular course, and it is ever other day-every day after school, and etc.

I haven't fully planned the ranger thing, but I am working on it.

You are only allowed to take one pokemon with you during the ranger cource.

Edit: I see you edited, well yes, you can have more then one, you have your major, where your dorm is, and then your minor what you take as well, and then your elective, Ranger can only be an elective.

crystal-zephyr
20th November 2006, 7:10 PM
oh ok. I understand now. So do i need to say what the things are here?

Razor Shiftry
20th November 2006, 7:42 PM
Ok, this is what I planned, but it is sort of a spoiler, so I will use the spoil tag I rarely use....

1.) People taking Pokemon Care, will achieve an egg, and will have to raise it through the year, the quicker it hatches the more commoner it gets...

2.) Researchers will gain a fossil, as well as one to three stones. Getting a pokemon from the fossil is very very hard work

3.) Trainer's goal is to collect all 8-12 patches as well as train to be the best at tournaments

4.) Coordinators goal is to achieve the perfect pokemon for appealing, rather then battling. Their goal is to collect 16 ensignias

5.) Breeders, most breeders will be taking the Pokemon Care class, and they will compete at healing/ doing things in unison with their pokemon

6.)New: Ranger elective: The Ranger elective is reckomended for Trainers or Breeders, they along with their pokemon, will compete in obstacle cources, etc.

WOW, PBC, that ranger idea is brilliant, so if you don't mind, i'm gonna make my character take it later on, as the ranger could be a new sort of lesson as they could have braught a new teacher in...mabye Bruno of the elite 4...lol

Hyuu
20th November 2006, 8:10 PM
WOW, PBC, that ranger idea is brilliant, so if you don't mind, i'm gonna make my character take it later on, as the ranger could be a new sort of lesson as they could have braught a new teacher in...mabye Bruno of the elite 4...lol
Wouldn't Bruno be really old by than. If Gary is say 30 and like 20 years have passed, wouldn't Bruno be like... 50? 60? The age where you start to lose the efficency in your organs and stuff.

Actually, obstacles and stuff is more or less what I had planned for Physical Education with Vince *shrug* Rangers? lol, I totally forgot about that game.

That reminds me, we need a rehaul with all the schedules... though, I don't know exactly how we're going to manage this.

Classes:
Pokemon Battling (Anabel and/or Ritchie)
Pokemon Coordinating (Drew)
In-Depth Pokemon Research (Gary Oak)
Pokemon Breeding (???)
Natures and Abilities (Max Maple)
Pokemon Care (Nurse Joy)
Rangers Course (???)
Study Hall

I think there should be only four classes a day, making the learning period relatively short while the rest of the day can be sent training and catching other Pokemon. I guess this includes a class surrounding your major, minor, elective, and some free period if you're interested in any other option. Blah, but I'm not entirely certain.

Razor Shiftry
20th November 2006, 8:38 PM
well... pokemon breeding could be that woman from the anime that gave brock her vulpix...or Brock himself lol
and the ranger course could eb doen by Bruno, i mean he is well reknown for having superb strength in mind and body etc, so even if he was 50/60, he should still be able to teach (unless you could think of a better candidate) and his pokemon are fighting type and are perfect for that sort of lessons

crystal-zephyr
20th November 2006, 9:17 PM
For breeding i would say the teacher could be, Brock. I dont reall think i know any others who could though.

For the ranger you could have, maybe Erika as the ranger thing is like a terrain thing, i think.

So there are four lesson periods a day? I can already decide on the stuff.

JirachiandLucario
21st November 2006, 12:07 AM

Will these goals be present even if its not your major.

10:30 - 11:15 Co-Ordinating Lesson's with Drew.
LUNCH
1:30 - 2:40 Pokemon Care w/ Nurse Joy

There is my schedule and as you can see it has Battling, Coordinating and Pokemon care. So does this mean I will have to get 8-12 patches, 16 ensignias and I will recieve the egg? Or will I only need to get 8-12 patches? Also, if I do have to get/recieve all of them, do you choose whats in the egg or do I? One more thing about the egg, is it recieve at the beginning of the year or as the year progresses?

Fiend Ryu
21st November 2006, 4:51 AM
Sorry in advance for this post. I figured I'd post it here since no one seems to check the sign up thread.

I hate to be a whiny suck, but I checked the sign up thread and most people got their character bios accepted or denied/checked within half an hour, less than a day at most. However, my character bio has been there for 3 or so days now, yet not a single co-owner has looked at it. Even metagrossiron_fist, who posted right after my post, pretty much looked over my entire post. ~Hyuu and PBC seem to have not seen it either. So would a co-owner PLEASE just check my post, and accept it or deny it?

I don't mean to sound like an ***, I just needed to let this out before my temper gets the best of me and I go ballistic, writing in all caps as I complain.

Razor Shiftry
21st November 2006, 8:33 PM
Sorry in advance for this post. I figured I'd post it here since no one seems to check the sign up thread.

I hate to be a whiny suck, but I checked the sign up thread and most people got their character bios accepted or denied/checked within half an hour, less than a day at most. However, my character bio has been there for 3 or so days now, yet not a single co-owner has looked at it. Even metagrossiron_fist, who posted right after my post, pretty much looked over my entire post. ~Hyuu and PBC seem to have not seen it either. So would a co-owner PLEASE just check my post, and accept it or deny it?

I don't mean to sound like an ***, I just needed to let this out before my temper gets the best of me and I go ballistic, writing in all caps as I complain.

ahhh...sorry about that mate, i'll get right on it

krackerjack
22nd November 2006, 5:29 AM
classes updated

Major:Breeding

Pokemon Breeding (???)

Pokemon Care (Nurse Joy)

Rangers Course (???)

anyway I'm going to have a silly baby pokemon that likes chicken

Hyuu
22nd November 2006, 5:41 AM
Well, I guess, since nobody rejects, we're having four classes a day. Just list your classes and in what order it's in. Classes will span for an hour interval, however the timeframes of the classes will be different in consideration for Pokemon that are nocturnal and non-nocturnal in nature. (aka, if you've ever missed the opening of a game or movie because of school... No excuse for that here on PBA.)

In-depth Pokemon Research (Gary Oak)
Pokemon Battling (Anabel)
Study Hall
Rangers Course (???)

As for teachers... I considered Brock and that Vulpix girl from season 1 *shrug* But he hasn't actually done anything sensible to breeding. To me, he's still more of a Gym Leader like in his game mythos. Plus, worse, it'd feel considerably wrong not to RP him like his canon self and I didn't really want a character like Brock in here.
Now, if someone can find the Vulpix girl's name, we could hire her >>
Ranger Course? Errrr... Well, yeah, actually, Bruce seems the ideal choice. *shrug*

krackerjack
22nd November 2006, 6:01 AM
why do the teachers have to be people you see in the show?
It would be nicer just to import a nice npc that isn't known. ever think about that.

JirachiandLucario
22nd November 2006, 6:13 AM
Now, if someone can find the Vulpix girl's name, we could hire her >>

Her name is Susie.

http://serebii.net/anime/characters/susie.shtml

For the Ranger classes why not hire Hinata, the girl from the Deoxys special.

http://serebii.net/anime/characters/hinata.shtml

Or you could always use the guy from the 9th movie, but I don't know his name or how he acts.

Hyuu
22nd November 2006, 6:14 AM
why do the teachers have to be people you see in the show?
It would be nicer just to import a nice npc that isn't known. ever think about that.

Actually yes. Vince, the random NPC who acts as doorman and the limo driver, was who I thought of first but I wasn't entirely sure he'd be well-received.

... I think we can leave the ballroom... It sort of seems like it's purpose was exhausted so we can pretty much go explore or battle or whatever, but nobodies received pokeballs yet. Just, even if it's just battling something, don't fight anything above a common Pokemon. Don't ask "is this common?" cause that'll be a headache. Just use your common sense.

As for pokeballs, I'm thinking they'll be given out during the Ranking Tournament. Classes won't start until after the Ranking Tournament too and by than, I need everyone participating to have their schedules straightened. And by than, hopefully we'll have the Ranger Course figured, all the teachers straigthened, a list of Pokemon ready for different islands, and etc. >>

EDIT: JaL: Susie... Why don't we go ahead and use her than. Her for Pokemon Breeding and Vince for Ranger Courses?

JirachiandLucario
22nd November 2006, 6:27 AM
Actually yes. Vince, the random NPC who acts as doorman and the limo driver, was who I thought of first but I wasn't entirely sure he'd be well-received.

... I think we can leave the ballroom... It sort of seems like it's purpose was exhausted so we can pretty much go explore or battle or whatever, but nobodies received pokeballs yet. Just, even if it's just battling something, don't fight anything above a common Pokemon. Don't ask "is this common?" cause that'll be a headache. Just use your common sense.

As for pokeballs, I'm thinking they'll be given out during the Ranking Tournament. Classes won't start until after the Ranking Tournament too and by than, I need everyone participating to have their schedules straightened. And by than, hopefully we'll have the Ranger Course figured, all the teachers straigthened, a list of Pokemon ready for different islands, and etc. >>

EDIT: JaL: Susie... Why don't we go ahead and use her than. Her for Pokemon Breeding and Vince for Ranger Courses?

Schedules straightened? I have no idea what your talking about, but for the ranger course will students recieve the equipment Rangers use or not. And will they capture pokemon temporarily with them? Will they use, good old pokeballs or what?

Hyuu
22nd November 2006, 6:37 AM
Schedules straightened? I have no idea what your talking about, but for the ranger course will students recieve the equipment Rangers use or not. And will they capture pokemon temporarily with them? Will they use, good old pokeballs or what?

What I meant by "Schedules Straightened" is there are... 12
people who haven't seen the new schedule standards. I'm talking to them.

Ranger elective: The Ranger elective is reckomended for Trainers or Breeders, they along with their pokemon, will compete in obstacle cources, etc.
That's all I know about the ranger course and Chris himself said he didn't have everything about the ranger course ready.

Literate
22nd November 2006, 8:57 AM
Um, then...*thinks*

Trace:

Pokemon Coordinating (Hey, he needs to be inspired)
Pokemon Battling (After coordinating)
Rangers Course
Teh Study Hall :D

Anyways, that'll be alright. So, I have a question, when do we capture pokemon? Like, how would it work? It shows up and we battle it, and then they decide if they capture it and throw the ball? o.O? Or can you steal it from others. :x Throw a ball at the last moment, before the trainer battling throws it. But, of course, I'm joking.

Seriously, will other people be looking or will you be slinking off during the night or class to capture pokemon? Then we have Study Hall... *just needs it to be explained more indepthly*

-Lit

Skeith
22nd November 2006, 4:33 PM
My new schedule

Pokemon Breeding (???)
Study Hall (May change for rangers course)

Razor Shiftry
22nd November 2006, 6:23 PM
well...i think i'll keep my old timetable:
9:30 - 11:00 battling lessons with Mrs Annabel (the ex-frontier woman)
11:30 - 12:00 Natures and Abilities lesson with Max

but i think i'll put in NPC Vicky's as well...
Major: Battling
Minor: Co-ordinating

9:30 - 11:00 battling lessons with Mrs Annabel (the ex-frontier woman)
11:30 - 12:10 Ranger courses (i feel as though Vince will be sorely tested with her somehow...)

and i might as well out in something about Vicky...
Appearance: Vicky is tall and slight in figure with dyed black hair with purple streaks in it and it is often seen with it in the style of Flannery (to whom she greatly admires). her face is good looking, if somewhat angular, and with expertly done make-up (normally black eye-liner and occaisionally black lipstick as well)
her clothes are rather gothish, being a tight short-sleeved black shirt that goes down to the top of her stomach (dunno what they're called) with a firey logo across her breasts (lol). she also has deep blue, almost black jeans that show off her curves very well. she also normally wears a spiky belt which is worn very loosly from her jeans and spiky punk braslets (sp?) as well.
in other words, shes a very good looking goth.

as for her personality...you'll see from the posts with her in it...

well, thats it for now...
Meta ;267;

crystal-zephyr
22nd November 2006, 6:55 PM
Erm, well everyone else has so i guess i better list the stuff for me

Researcher (major)
Breeder (minor)
Ranger (elective)
dunno about 4th spot

krackerjack
22nd November 2006, 9:06 PM
holy crap skeith. You could have made your post a wee bit longer/better. not to be a jerk or anything.

Prongs
22nd November 2006, 9:11 PM
battling lessons with Mrs Annabel (the ex-frontier woman)
Ranger courses
Study Hall

my new timetable.

JirachiandLucario
23rd November 2006, 12:08 AM
Well I'm changing the schedule like most others. And I am changing my minor since I'm not to good at discribing Coordinating and my character is more of a breeder.

Pokemon battling (Major)
Breeding (Minor)
Ranger (Elective)

Does the last class have to be Study hall because I would rather it be Pokemon Care so that could help me with breeding.If it dosn't than I'm going to have Pokemon care for my last class.

EDIT:One more thing, could we get started with the rest of the RPG. I'm getting annoyed with the Party thing, don't know if you guys are but if we could, could we end the banquite and go to our dorms. Afterwards we wake up and then the next day progresses, in which we get our schedules.

EDIT2: What do the dorm rooms look like anyway?

Fiend Ryu
23rd November 2006, 12:44 AM
I apologize for my previous post...I was just really ticked off because at school I got blamed for something I didn't do, but now they found out who really did it, so I feel better.

As for classes...forgive my idiocy, but is an elective just something extra, or is it more important than your minor? Also, does it HAVE to be Ranger? I'm understanding that Ranger can only be an elective, but an elective can be anything, right?

Literate
23rd November 2006, 1:38 AM
Technically, no, but it is recommended for Trainers or Breeders, which just so happen to have a lot of.

Electives can be anything. Heck, I would do a Breeder's course if Trace didn't hate studying so much.

-Lit

PokemonBreederChris
23rd November 2006, 1:40 AM
Well I'm changing the schedule like most others. And I am changing my minor since I'm not to good at discribing Coordinating and my character is more of a breeder.

Pokemon battling (Major)
Breeding (Minor)
Ranger (Elective)

Does the last class have to be Study hall because I would rather it be Pokemon Care so that could help me with breeding.If it dosn't than I'm going to have Pokemon care for my last class.

EDIT:One more thing, could we get started with the rest of the RPG. I'm getting annoyed with the Party thing, don't know if you guys are but if we could, could we end the banquite and go to our dorms. Afterwards we wake up and then the next day progresses, in which we get our schedules.

EDIT2: What do the dorm rooms look like anyway?

J&L: It is not up to Hyuu and I to end every day, you can do it whenever you like as long as it is resonable, and well, I described Milotic mannor, and well, the dorms look what they look like to the beholder, so the first to post that is the one who does the initial description.

If you advance when there is an unfinished convo betweenn to characters, either don't advance, or the characters have to make their posts.

I don't want to rush this RPG however, last time it was rushed, when Rach was a member of this, it was wounded, and NA left it to die. If you have patience then please use them, in the mean time, joining another RPG if you don't think this RPG is fast enough could also pass the time, because I don't want to rush this RPG.

I apologize for my previous post...I was just really ticked off because at school I got blamed for something I didn't do, but now they found out who really did it, so I feel better.

As for classes...forgive my idiocy, but is an elective just something extra, or is it more important than your minor? Also, does it HAVE to be Ranger? I'm understanding that Ranger can only be an elective, but an elective can be anything, right?

No worries Fiend Ryu, apology accepted...

Electives aren't required, and they are something not in the ciriculum, you can pass without any electives, well maybe the school requires you to take atleast two electives at your stay at the academy, haven't decided that yet...You can have anything as an elective, it does not have to be Ranger, Ranger is only offered as an Elective though, and if you want to make your own electives, then go right ahead, but explain them hardcore

JirachiandLucario
23rd November 2006, 1:45 AM
J&L: It is not up to Hyuu and I to end every day, you can do it whenever you like as long as it is resonable, and well, I described Milotic mannor, and well, the dorms look what they look like to the beholder, so the first to post that is the one who does the initial description.

If you advance when there is an unfinished convo betweenn to characters, either don't advance, or the characters have to make their posts.

I don't want to rush this RPG however, last time it was rushed, when Rach was a member of this, it was wounded, and NA left it to die. If you have patience then please use them, in the mean time, joining another RPG if you don't think this RPG is fast enough could also pass the time, because I don't want to rush this RPG.

Oh well in that case then I'm going to post about it. I will not interrupt anyones conversation between characters. I will mearly explain the dorms.

robynblclark
23rd November 2006, 1:52 AM
i was accepted by Meta as I finally got a rp sample in sorry it took so long

Hyuu
23rd November 2006, 2:08 AM

You are about to see me get really ticked at your impatience... ESPECIALLY SINCE I TOLD YOU GUYS YOU COULD STOP WITH THE BANQUET! ><

*Sigh* I'm probably more annoyed because MSN isn't working for me at all but your unreasonable impatience (because I told you guys you could go AND you rushed me when I was writing the Pokemon holdout post, not that it wasn't three times the ordinary length of what you normally write) is about to drive me to a really mad disposure.

pichu bro.1
23rd November 2006, 2:58 AM
Just posted My Mainminorelective-thingy
Main:Trainer
Minor:Cordator
Elective:Ranger

Fiend Ryu
23rd November 2006, 3:35 AM
Since I was accepted, here's my MME thing:

Major: Pokemon Battling
Minor: Researcher
Elective: Ranger

I'm thinking of adding Breeding some point later, but for now this is what I have. I'll add a timetable for Delita later.

JirachiandLucario
23rd November 2006, 3:41 AM
EDIT: Edited do to PBC wishes.

PokemonBreederChris
23rd November 2006, 3:56 AM
Well I kinda explained what I had thought one portion of the Island would look like. I drew up on a paint a very bad replica of my imagination.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b81/zeno123/pba.jpg

If you guys, the leaders, don't like my imagination of what that part of the islands ask feel free to tell me and explain to me what you rather it look like.

EDIT: Oh! whatever room your in T,C,B,R (all are explained in my post, but the leaders may decide against it so yeah) please have your room be 350 or after if you are in a Trainer or Coordinator room. If you are in a Researcher or Breeder room please be in room number of 13 or more. Researchers and Breeders should be on the first floor of the place with all of the dorms. IT is a VERY large place and has over 400 rooms so remember that when posting about the dorms. Remember this is not set in stone and the Leaders can always change this.

J&L, although I gave you free liberty to choose that, you pulled a big no no, first of all, girl dorms are on opposite side of guy dorms, and each major has their own dorm building, I thought I made this clear.

please edit, or delete, I would like patience from you, for I want this RPG a slower pace, and well you rushed your post, so please, please just heavily revise it, or delete it untill you organize your thoughts more.

Have you ever been to a college campus/university? that is what BA is like...

JirachiandLucario
23rd November 2006, 4:13 AM
J&L, although I gave you free liberty to choose that, you pulled a big no no, first of all, girl dorms are on opposite side of guy dorms, and each major has their own dorm building, I thought I made this clear.

please edit, or delete, I would like patience from you, for I want this RPG a slower pace, and well you rushed your post, so please, please just heavily revise it, or delete it untill you organize your thoughts more.

Perfectly fine with that, I will edit my post and just explain the boy girl things and the buildings. But what about rooms? I need to know if there will be room numbers and what not.

Hyuu
23rd November 2006, 6:01 AM

I have never been on a college campus/university, so I thought "How would they treat kids who are in what's pretty close to a wilderness enviroment?" and I came up with the stone pebbles. *shrug*

And I also broke the major rule since, not wanting anyone to be along, I had to mix up some of the majors. But to compromise, maybe there could be floors in the girls and boys dorms for different majors and a mixed floor somewhere?

EDIT: UPDATED DORM LISTINGS!

[]= Trainer
()= Coordinator
/\=Researcher
{}=Breeder

[]Ryu Koori (pichu bro.1)
[]Ryan (JirachiandLucario)
[]Nyck Jones (Prongs)

[]Luke Fabre Armstrong (Jay Star)
[] Jack Mariner (Metagrossiron_fist)
? Delita Grayer (Fiend Ryu)

[]Trace Harugin (Literate)
[]Revi Kiyono "Rev" (~Hyuu)

[]Simone Channings (Kamia Jay)
[]Clarine "Safyre" Sapphire (Mirage Mew)
? Rosabelle Rainsong (Robynblckclark)

()Serenity Fetherthrow (Flygonrulez)
()Rachel I. McMahon (RMelody_009)
? Vicky (NPC)

/\Jacob (Skeith)
{}Mike Shyler (Krackerjack)
()Reckard J. Kage (CrystalSaurTower)

{}Cynthia (Cdra1617)
? Nicola Marie Gail (crystal-zephyr)

Fiend Ryu
26th November 2006, 1:47 AM
Yay, I have roommates now! *Squeals*

BTW, Delita's major is Pokemon Battling (Training).

Anyone have any suggestions for Delita's Mawile's nickname?

krackerjack
26th November 2006, 2:09 AM
sorry I haven't posted in a while.(been a bit busy)\
hopefully I'll post tonight

Hyuu
26th November 2006, 2:11 AM
Classes:
Pokemon Coordinating (Drew)
Pokemon Breeding (Susie)
Natures and Abilities (Max Maple)
Pokemon Care (Nurse Joy)
Rangers Course (Vince)
Study Hall

Ranger Course: No illusion to the game in anyway. This is obstacles and physical training, recommended for trainers and breeders.

Please pick four classes. Each class will have an hour interval between each, however the time frames will bend in consideration for those Pokemon who are nocturnal and those who are not and students' desire to capture nocturnal and non-nocturnal Pokemon.

For those of you who haven't seen this, we're doing a rehaul on schedules. I'll be making a round and see who hasn't posted updated schedules tomorrow.

Fiend Ryu: Not so creative with nicknames. Ummm... Maybe something that alludes to steel like Chrome or Alluminun. Maybe even something weird that comes from a root word, like Allum from Alluminun.

crystal-zephyr
26th November 2006, 8:55 PM
By the way just thought i should say, Nicola is a researcher of things to do with breeding but she is more a researcher

Fiend Ryu
26th November 2006, 11:59 PM
Alrighty, I've thought of a nickname for Mawile, but I won't have it announced until the middle of Delita's battle for a stupid reason.

As for Delita's schedule...

Pokemon Battling with Anabel or Richie (Major)- 11:00AM to 12:00PM
Pokemon Coordinating with Drew- 1:00PM to 2:00PM
Rangers Course with Vince- 3:00PM to 4:00PM
Natures and Abilities with Max Maple- 5:00PM to 6:00PM

As for Pokemon Battling, I'll have it be like, Anabel one day, Richie the next day, Anabel the next day, in other words every other day.

krackerjack
27th November 2006, 12:27 AM
Ok not pointing anybody out but some of you are posting things that are a bit short. why post 3 times a day with only lets say 200 words, rather than post once with around 600?

Fiend Ryu
27th November 2006, 12:33 AM
O.o

It's me isn't it?

Just a quick question; is this like previous versions where a Pokemon can have more than four moves, or is it limited to four?