PDA

View Full Version : YGO: Unexpected rare pulls

~Sirnight~
5th November 2006, 3:31 PM
As the title says, what were any cards that you got out of a pack that you never expected to get? I could name a couple, such as Super Jumbo Drill, Dogma, Dark Neos, and other Ultimates.

So enough about me, what were some cards of yours you didn't expect?

Aquadon
5th November 2006, 6:50 PM
When I got 4 packs of EEN (the last ones in my store), I was expecting all Rares. I pulled:

ULT Bronn, Mad King of Dark World
ULT Rapid-Fire Magician
Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World
VWXYZ Dragon Catapult Cannon

Needless to say I was psyched.

gaurdianterial
6th November 2006, 1:09 AM
Ive pulled Raviel 3 times out packs with 1 week intervals ;munchlax;

ShinyManafi
6th November 2006, 1:53 AM
I got a Hamon tin, all the packs I pulled out were dumb rares such as Spark Blaster, etc. then in the POTD, I pulled out a Chimeratech Overdragon, and I was like....OMG!!

Dratini910
6th November 2006, 3:50 AM
Ehh... Yesterday my friend got an ultra rare Dogma in a pack... And it was UPSIDEDOWN! Creepy

Mikau
6th November 2006, 4:22 AM
Well afew weeks ago I bought a Cyber Dragon tin. I wasn't expecting much out of it. But I was surprised when I got a Cyber Twin Dragon and a Cybernetic Magician. I felt good that day.

Alakazam says Cena Sucks
6th November 2006, 5:19 AM
my bestest pull was a TP M-Jar

U DONT know the feeling of pulling a card that rare until u do it

Love Hina Fan
6th November 2006, 5:31 AM
When CDIP came out in the OCG, I bought 1 pack of it just so I could say I did, pulled Allure Queen LV7, the only card I wanted from the set...

Shadow the Hedgehog
6th November 2006, 2:11 PM
I got crap out of every cyber dragon tin booster. Then I bought another tin and pulled a Power Bond. Not bad.

Regifire
6th November 2006, 3:02 PM
Manticore of Darkness in 2 packs of Dark Revelation part 2, little brother pulled a secret rare Invader of Darkness in invasion of darkness in 1 pack...lucky...

~Sirnight~
6th November 2006, 11:46 PM
Two ultimates, then a Cyber Dragon in a Cyber tin, and then there was my big day:

Five packs of power of Duelist:
Rare Neo Space
Ultra Aqua Neos
Ultimate Dolphin
Ultimate Dogma
Super Dolphin

And I just pulled another ultimate Dolphin the other day, earlier that weak I pulled an ultimate Jumbo Drill and Ultra Dark Neos.

Phaeton
11th November 2006, 5:30 AM
Pulling a Stein. I way overjoyed.

Typhlosion X
11th November 2006, 9:21 AM
I remember a few months ago my mom bought 2 TLMs and 1 EEN. results:
TLM 1:Ultra E-Hero Flame Wingman
TLM 2:Ultimate Grave Ohja
EEN:Ultimate Chtonian Blast
I'm like OMG W00T!I even made the car swerve because I was so happy and excited.
And today 2 POTDs:
POTD 1:Future Fusion CR
I'm thinking here we go...(cause in the prevoius POTD I bought had a Utimate Cosmic Horror Gangi'el)
POTD 2: Destiny-Hero Dogma
I'm just sitting there expecting bad cards and I see this and sit there staring at it and drooling with the OMG look on my face.

Timmy73
11th November 2006, 10:25 AM
Before 2006 Australian Nationals, I was hoping to get a 2nd Cyber Dragon. I then later (still before the Nationals) saw CRV packs. I bought 3. I was hoping to see if I was able to get Cyber Dragon.

And...

0_o Ultimate Rare Cyber Dragon.

The other 2 was a UFOroid and Magical Explosion.

Dark_style
12th November 2006, 6:52 AM
I found a Redeyes darkness dragon on the floor at walmart the otherday. O_O

Mechtaur
12th November 2006, 4:51 PM
I pulled D-Hero Double Dude yesterday. The week before I pulled Dogma.

My first pack ever (when the game was just starting) resulted in a Blue Eyes White Dragon. (first edition too)

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
13th November 2006, 10:44 PM
got a CD tin, and instead of pulling Cyber Dragons like everyone does, I pulled AN END DRAGON

my lil bro got an ultimate devine dragon thingy out of his first SOI pack