PDA

View Full Version : Need to be rescued?

Munchlax3000
10th November 2006, 9:20 PM
Okay, first of all, if this is alrdy a thread, only 1 erson tell me, I don want SPAM. PLz post ur rescue code here and I'll rescue u. I don except rescue from the following dungeons.

Meteor cave: I don got access to it
Wish Cave: too hard for me
Purity Forest: Sme as above
Silver Trench: Not yet I'll anounce when i will take rescues to that.
Buried Relic: I don wanna rish losing my game, and i too weak
I d take rescue requests from Western Cave, but it might take a while (obviously)
Also no Joyous Tower.

Any other dungeons i will except. Readers of this forum can pitch in to help if u want, but announce that u r plz. I will allow double posting for only 1 reason. If u rescued the guy to give the A-OK mail code.

Enjoy, and don say "there is alrdy a post like this, blah blah blah, flame flame, flame, troll, troll, troll"
I just wanna help people :(

Sora
10th November 2006, 9:23 PM
I'm sorry to say, there's a sticky for this. Look. A shiny link. Click the shiny link for the sticky. (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=157347)

pokebreeder
10th November 2006, 9:25 PM
ok im not here to complain, i just dont want you to get kicked off the forums

you know the killing the rescue force threads sticky

its about doing exactly this

if you want to help people, go to the official i need help threadand private message people that need help

and good luck with rescuing and so on

edit: beaten :(

Munchlax3000
10th November 2006, 9:27 PM
aw man, when there r over 1000 threads, originallity is hard, close plz if u get the chance, or move it away or something, i don care.

The Thrashmeister
10th November 2006, 10:44 PM
aw man, when there r over 1000 threads, originallity is hard, close plz if u get the chance, or move it away or something, i don care.

Well, that thread really wasn't hard to miss...it was at the very top of the page... and you should check before posting too. :/

the legend master
14th November 2006, 4:16 AM
that other one is SPAM