PDA

View Full Version : Most random place you found a card?

Dark_style
12th November 2006, 6:57 AM
Did anyone find any cards in a weird place?

I found a R.E.D.D (Red Eyes Darkness Dragon) On the floor at walmart.
I found a Blue Eyes on the floor at Toys R' us.

ShinyManafi
12th November 2006, 7:11 AM
A secret rare tin Gearfried at Wal-Mart, a rare Cross Counter behind Star Wars toys and Scapegoat in the middle of the sidewalk

The Unown Water Master
12th November 2006, 10:05 AM
A pile of Pokemon Cards In a Butcher's shop

cheekie3
12th November 2006, 10:08 AM
i find a lot of piles of commons people leave behind.

my mate found a blue eyes ultimate dragon on the floor at last years pharoah tour finals

Hoshi no Kabii
12th November 2006, 1:08 PM
I once found a pack of YGO Soul of the Duelist cards on the floor in a ToysRus parking lot. I opened it, and it had an ultimate rare Ojama King inside =D.

Timmy73
12th November 2006, 1:12 PM
A Fake Blue-Eyes White Dragon at School in the Gutter. 0_o

Aquadon
12th November 2006, 3:58 PM
A pile of Pokemon Cards In a Butcher's shop

Mine pretty much equals this. I found YGO and Magic cards inside a Gun/Knife store in Italy o_0

Mechtaur
12th November 2006, 4:53 PM
I found an unopened Warrior structure deck outside walmart o_O;

Shadow the Hedgehog
12th November 2006, 7:52 PM
I found a Duel Masters card behind the baby food in the store where I work.

Seth_X_of_Fortree
12th November 2006, 9:11 PM
I found a SHINY FLAREON card on the floor at my school, back when Pokemon was 'popular'.

Aquadon
12th November 2006, 9:40 PM
I also found 4 ripped up DP2 cards (V-Tiger Jet, Ojama Delta Hurricane, Chthonian Blast, and Ojama King) on the sidewalk outside of the elementary school :( However, the rare card of the 5 was missing...

ShinyManafi
12th November 2006, 11:00 PM
Oh, I forgot the mention I found a whole pack of RDS near Toysrus with the rare still in there. It was a Machine Duplication.

Seth_X_of_Fortree
12th November 2006, 11:07 PM
Some kid once threw around random MTG cards...

Only he ripped up Zephyr Spirits and threw them...

Xinkc
12th November 2006, 11:11 PM
i found one of the Exodia cards in my desk at school

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
13th November 2006, 10:42 PM
I found a large Pokemon box topper card on the floor at Toys R us, they let me keep it.

I found Yugioh cards in a CD Shop

I found Pokemon cards in my local post office a few years ago...... Base set 2 packs for 30p each..what was Lesley(sp?) thinking? but meh, my mum brought all their stock ^_^

Treecko2040
16th November 2006, 4:53 AM
I found a starmie at my house while it was being torn down from construction it was just laying there in the mud

Seth_X_of_Fortree
16th November 2006, 5:17 AM
Uhh...

Damn. Oh, I got a Strands of Undeath MTG card for free!

Draken
16th November 2006, 5:46 AM
I was buying packs and the guy give me a open pack and in it was a Goblin Elite Attack Force (Super rare).

FireKero!
16th November 2006, 7:19 AM
I found a Shrink YGO card in a hard plastic, on the ground, outside of my "local" card store. I was like ''WTF'', but then as I went to pick it up, my bois came bout and started to hold me back.

Of course, the Shrink belonged to my friend Akiem, but still; it was a great laugh. :)

Mikau
16th November 2006, 11:09 AM
A few years ago I found a Typhlosion pokemon card at Walmart. And a couple weeks ago I found a Thousand Eyes Restrict on the ground outside of Walmart. You can imagine how good I felt.(not to good) But I traded it for something else.

Gentleman Skeleton
3rd December 2006, 10:06 PM
Found a Serra Angel (magic card) in a pair of pants on display at a Gap.

zeppelin
10th December 2006, 10:35 AM
I found3 TER,3 scapegoats and 2 magical scientists scatter around my house(not mine).

ElvenBayleefBoy
11th December 2006, 10:13 PM
A Moltres flew out of a van's trunck...
I got my Baki, Temari, and Kankuro from a jacket in the lost and found...
A thousand Eyes Restrict at a Target Cashier Trashcan...

So..cha!

Azail
12th December 2006, 2:20 AM
I found a Scion of Darkness MTG card beneath my desk at school! :D
I also found an Ancient Mew card in my shopping bag at target. Wonder how that happened.

price
12th December 2006, 10:22 PM
My brother found a Armored lizard laying on the ground at school.Lat month i found a torn Blue eyes shining dragon laying on the ground.I found both pices in two seperat spots on two different days.

.Bright Side.
13th December 2006, 12:20 AM
I once foudn an "Exchange of the Spirits" by a School bus at school.

The_Darkness_Incarnate
13th December 2006, 2:03 AM
I once foudn an "Exchange of the Spirits" by a School bus at school.

Found a crapload of random ultra rares beneath the vending machine at my local Activity Center. The funny thing is, all of them were playable or staples at that time. Maybe someone slipped with their rare binder? Lol.