PDA

View Full Version : So, what kind of character will you be creating!?

.:Alex:.
12th November 2006, 5:13 PM
Now that we know that you can create and design your own character on PBR, have you got any ideas on what to make?

It would be good if you could make several as I think it would be a blast recreating characters from the handheld games. Anyway, I think I'll create the character I always imagine myself in a pokemon game to be. Similar to the one in my trainer card below but much better.

But I want to hear about what you guys will be making!

HERLS
12th November 2006, 5:18 PM
Blue jeans, Green shirt, Blue eyes, scruffy Brown hair, tall.

Yeah. That about sums it up. Even though my favourite colour is red, my character wears green.

Besides, red is too cliché. Every character in Pokemon seems to wear some variation of red, on some part of their body.

jwizzle5786
12th November 2006, 5:32 PM
If there are leather jackets, then....
Black leather jacket
khaki(sp?) pants
blue tank top
Black spiky hair

Oris Phoenix is his name, and the Phoenix will Rise! (who the hell am i talking to?)

Kamek24
12th November 2006, 5:32 PM
Tall, black spiky hair, black t-shirt, khaki short-sleeved jacket, black jeans. That's what I'm wearing now >_>

Solar Crimson
12th November 2006, 5:38 PM
I'd like to recreate the character sprite of myself in my sig, that's assuming that they let you alter the skin tone.

I may also add more to him, like headgear and a backpack.

Ridley-X4
12th November 2006, 5:48 PM
Someone that looks like Shinji Ikari, I guess.

Xain
12th November 2006, 6:03 PM
i doubt there will be much depth in the character creation mode. while im 75% sure that im right, i hope it has as much depth as the Mii creation system.

but changing skin tone??? why do i feel that may be unlikely.

fullpotential
12th November 2006, 6:04 PM
Brown shaggy hair, grey sweatshirt, dark green baggy cargo pants, skate shoes.

Solar Crimson
12th November 2006, 6:13 PM
but changing skin tone??? why do i feel that may be unlikely.
Yeah. Something deep inside is telling me that it will not be implemented.

But I'm holding on a kind of hope that it is present.

lil' red lightning
12th November 2006, 6:19 PM

IM hoping they put this in there too

"L"
12th November 2006, 6:34 PM
Looks better then the Mii to Mii. Anyways, they better allow you to change skin tone. Everyone in Pokemon is too white

Hope you can also alter hight and weight. Maybe even choose a base sprite for your age like 8-10, 10-13, 13-15, 15-17, 18+

Pokemaníaco Desesperado
12th November 2006, 6:36 PM
'Cause they are Japanese =P The game is mainly aimed to the Japanese audience, so skin change is the less likely thing to happen.

Dratini 79
12th November 2006, 6:42 PM
Bright red shirt under a denim jacket, khaki shorts, black, messy hair, and glasses if possible. (although I think they will be left out, too)

Miss Rarity
12th November 2006, 6:59 PM
I will try to recreate myself into the game. I wonder if they have a large black jacket as one of the options....

Lishus13
12th November 2006, 7:15 PM
DefinetI'm so happy! I hated looking at those horrible Pokemon Colloseum and XD Trainers! I think I'll create one that has Brown Shaggy Hair, A Plain Blue T-Shirt, Black Shorts, and an Orange Backpack!

haha...you know...If they had girl sprites, I'd make mine have Pigtails

"L"
12th November 2006, 7:43 PM
They have girl sprites. Remember that trainer in one of the videos

'Cause they are Japanese =P The game is mainly aimed to the Japanese audience, so skin change is the less likely thing to happen.

There are a lot of games made in Japan, and this game is aimed to everyone, not just Japan

Heliotrope
12th November 2006, 8:05 PM
I'll try to make a girl that looks like me. ^_^

And for a male character, I'll design him after one of my favourite Anime characters (probably one of the boys in my signature picture).

ss5vegeta
12th November 2006, 8:07 PM
either me, if more then 1 ill remake the old trainers.

or a realy hot looking girl

EDIT: i also try kid goku or 11 year old ss2 gohan lol

SS3 Gt kid Goku FTW!

donovantxeevee
12th November 2006, 8:18 PM
looks like game freak hasnt been doing nothing i am going to go with my fav colors red & black and maybe some white gloves

wolfy
12th November 2006, 8:23 PM
Long dark brown hair, dark blue hoodie, blue jeans, tall
btw I'm new

EifiBurakki
12th November 2006, 8:23 PM
Im probly gonna make my character look like me (except for the curly hair):

Boy
Red tshirt
blue pants
blue eyes
pale whit skin
light blonde [straight] hair
freckles if possible
blue zip-up hoody (un zipped)

ss5vegeta
12th November 2006, 8:38 PM
Blue gi
yellow trousers
Long spikey blond hair with quiff
musculer
sweat bands

sound familiar?

Pokemaníaco Desesperado
12th November 2006, 8:41 PM
They have girl sprites. Remember that trainer in one of the videos

There are a lot of games made in Japan, and this game is aimed to everyone, not just Japan

It's aimed for Japan, other territories is a secondary thing. Also, characters aren't the main focus in pokémon, so they will probably not include too many things in there.

Now that I look closely, the customed trainer example in the scan has exactly the same face and hairstyle than the default, younger male character, so there may be no way to customize the character at all, just the clothes... ... meh, in that case there would be no point in including that mode...

kitsune_boy389
12th November 2006, 8:49 PM
Yellow T-shirt
Blue Jacket
grey pants.
gloves (If possible)
Blue bandana (If possible)

Cipher Admin Xaos
12th November 2006, 9:00 PM
Meh, I dunno.

Lets see, Black Bandana (or hat),
Dark blue jeans, Black or white (or perhaps both) sneakers/boots.

It would be awsome if you can buy special features online via wifi for you guy, like capes, trench coats, jewelry...etc

Shin Ura Yuuki
12th November 2006, 9:05 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/ShinYuuki/Scan10002.jpg

Finally I can try and create my character XD I hope he can look like this. I also hope in the American version they'll add a skin colour change feature. It would make sense...

D-Boi
12th November 2006, 9:14 PM
O_O *Hallelujuah, Hallelujuah*

*sniff* My prayers have been answered...........

Anyways, the following: (I got several designs in mind)

Design 1
Black skin tone(if possible)
Black shirt
Forest Camoflouge Jacket(if possible)
Forest Camoflouge Jeans(if possible)
Black Shoes/Boots

if not:

Design 2
Black Skin Tone
White Sweater(with black shirt over it, if possible)
Black Jeans
White Shoes

that's pretty much it, but I'd rather wait till I actually get a crack at the game myself or read about it on Serebii.net

ss5vegeta
12th November 2006, 9:14 PM
thats a big ivysaur

HERLS
12th November 2006, 9:26 PM

Silly nigra, PBR is fo' da white man!

Eh. I'd find it extremely racist if they didn't include the feature, but the characters on previous games were all white, too.

Don't believe me? Go off and try finding a main character (gym leaders, key people, etc) that has dark skin. You can't find any, can you?

Pokemaníaco Desesperado
12th November 2006, 9:28 PM
Silly nigra, PBR is fo' da white man!

Eh. I'd find it extremely racist if they didn't include the feature, but the characters on previous games were all white, too.

Don't believe me? Go off and try finding a main character (gym leaders, key people, etc) that has dark skin. You can't find any, can you?

Elite Four Phoebe jumps to my mind.

Korobooshi Kojiro
12th November 2006, 9:29 PM
Phoebe, she was dark-skinned.

Anyway, I want a very sexy femme boy (with purple hair), and he'll have a Russian Style hat with Korobooshi attenas coming out. He would have a thick red jacket like Korobooshi, with a yellow hood. And finnaly, sexy black sweats.

chosen_one386
12th November 2006, 9:29 PM
thats a big ivysaur

-_-...

Anyway, I hope to GOD they have a girl sprite, cuz otherwise, it won't be worth a Wurmple's behind...

Long blond hair
blue eyes
black bandanna
red tank top
white mini skirt
black boots

Korobooshi Kojiro
12th November 2006, 9:30 PM
They do have custumizable girl's, obviously.

PikamasterADV
12th November 2006, 9:37 PM
I'd make my character to look like Athurn Zala.

Because my girlfriend would want to make a Cagalli Yula Athha.

And there are already going to be 1 jillion Ashs running around.

Dan CiTi
12th November 2006, 9:58 PM
FR/LG Red with a few modifications.

JazzJazz
12th November 2006, 10:10 PM
If there's a straw hat I'll go for Luffy, no doubt!

danburite
12th November 2006, 10:17 PM
Gotta agree with the OP, it'd be a blast recreating characters. I'd love to make Silver. ;)
However, there's not much to go by at the moment, but hopefully I can get a Team Rocket uniform. :P

Korobooshi Kojiro
12th November 2006, 10:46 PM
I hope Wifi Connect will offer downloadable costumes.

And hopefully they will throw in some nods to the Anime and past game characters.

Jibacoil-san
12th November 2006, 10:58 PM
Someone to look just like me. Black hair, jeans, and cool clothes
Or I can create a hot girl. Or my dream girl.

Felix Morrison
12th November 2006, 11:56 PM
Oh, why must I be so offbeat? I will definitely be dressing my character in any of three outfits, in increasing order of viability.

1. Un jeune traineur d'elegance:
-Well-groomed purple hair.
-A three piece suit, any color... though black is preferable.
-Shined, dark leather shoes.

2. Dressy casual:
-Purple hair... again.
-Purple cardigan sweater over a white oxford shirt.
-Khaki trousers
-Brown loafers

3. Generic Psychic
-Purple hair... no, it isn't my favorite color. I just like psychics too much.
-Purple shirt... any kind I can take.
-Purple sweatpants.

And, just as food for thought, perhaps as one progresses through the game itself, choices of clothing and whatnot are unlocked as various goals are met. What does everyone else think on this matter?

ElvenBayleefBoy
13th November 2006, 12:01 AM
What?? You get to design you charcter ?! KEWL!

Hupla
13th November 2006, 12:04 AM
My first will probaly be

Red hair
Blue gloves
Black leather pants
Black leather jeans
Gogles

Then i'll make a Link

Then a malon

Kabuto
13th November 2006, 12:09 AM
Gray/Black Hair, Red Eyes, and Black Clothes with a Cape.

frontier champion
13th November 2006, 12:54 AM
How 'bout no clothes at all :p

No, acually I'll make my character wear a modern style colthing/ one style depening on the trainers pokemon

eevee-me
13th November 2006, 1:11 AM
Hmm im not gonna say until I see a bit more of the clothes but maybe hair and skin tone like phobe if possiable.

"L"
13th November 2006, 1:24 AM
It's aimed for Japan, other territories is a secondary thing. Also, characters aren't the main focus in pokémon, so they will probably not include too many things in there.

Now that I look closely, the customed trainer example in the scan has exactly the same face and hairstyle than the default, younger male character, so there may be no way to customize the character at all, just the clothes... ... meh, in that case there would be no point in including that mode...

Even the female character seems to have the same face now that I think about it

chinchao
13th November 2006, 1:50 AM
Ancient-looking robe that has dark-red markings on it. Hood covers face so all anyone sees is a shadow for my head. Robe covers feet.

Spriteman
13th November 2006, 1:57 AM
Black hair, red eyes, white skin, rather tall, black jacket covering a green shirt, black/dark blue jeans, black shoes and a green scarf (I like Diamond's scarf...).

Thats how I'd like to look on it, but meh, we're probably not gonna get that much variaty :(

*~Water Lover~*
13th November 2006, 2:13 AM
Something like the guy on my trainer card.

Brockness Monster
13th November 2006, 3:45 AM
mine will be really simple,all black.hopefully they'll have some acessories i can use to make it look goth.

Konosuke
13th November 2006, 4:15 AM
Long Green Hair
Gold eyes
Black gloves ad shoes
blue jeans
white shirt
red cloth jacket with hood

Horn Drill
13th November 2006, 4:46 AM
So many possibilities... Should I go for Michael Jackson or Pegasus from Yu-Gi-Oh? :p

Hopefully this feature will be more than a mix-and-match thing with parts from other NPC in the game. If they feature a skin-tone option, I'm goin' for Mr. T! >=O

Sheik
13th November 2006, 4:47 AM
Depends on the options to choose from i'd like to make my trainer to look like me kinda atleast have blue eyes or green since my eyes are a bluish green and blue is my favorite color.

rune the 1st
13th November 2006, 4:47 AM
at times like this i SOO wish i had big sistems...

DJ-Will
13th November 2006, 5:00 AM
I can't say because we don't know what options or what level of customization we have.

Topaz Archer
13th November 2006, 5:26 AM
If they can, I want something REALLY REALLY fat and ugly. w00t. And I shall make it all powerful!

Meowth! That's right!
13th November 2006, 8:15 AM
I'll make mine look like me. Blue eyes and blonde curly hair. :D

As for the clothes... I'm not really sure because I haven't seen any of the girls clothes. I'll be sure to have a pink mini skirt and boots though.

Or I could just steal Hikari's outfit! :D

Munchlax 357
13th November 2006, 8:19 AM
yup same here but i doubt we will be able to change skin colour cause im tanned :(

HERLS
13th November 2006, 8:31 AM
Elite Four Phoebe jumps to my mind.

She barely even has dark skin. A bit of a tan, that's all.

MugenKeiji
13th November 2006, 12:25 PM
Orange pants, Orange vest, black shirt.

Dunno really, but if I can't change the skin color I'm just going to mass produce girls.

Pokemaníaco Desesperado
13th November 2006, 4:28 PM
She barely even has dark skin. A bit of a tan, that's all.

It's dark, specially in the art. Completely black skin would be too far for pokémon =P

ElvenBayleefBoy
13th November 2006, 5:53 PM
Grey Hair w/ Mohawk
He's a boy
Darker skin..like Pheob's
Vest and shirt like Sydney
Pants too.

Nintandy
13th November 2006, 6:49 PM
Well I always wanted to do something like this and made the sprite doodah in my sig, but I doubt I could do anything like that. It'll be something original, dark, fun, and like me. :D

I'll find out when I see what options there are. Sounds awesome so far.

Jamers
13th November 2006, 7:04 PM
I normally try to keep as close to my basic character design in any game I play. THIS (http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h46/Jamers-R/JAMERSEVERYWHERE.png) is what he looks like.
For those who can't see, it's white hair, sunglasses with green lenses or earmufffs (never both!), tight, brown top normally with two black stripes and then a black bit at the bottom, black, baggy jeans and white boots.

(I even tried to make a R/S/E sprite of him.) :P

Nintandy
13th November 2006, 7:06 PM
Coool good luck with that. Let's hope it has tons of options so almost everyone is 100% original.

salamence_trainer
13th November 2006, 7:53 PM
i hope it will be so detailed that no one has an identical character.
anyway:
black spiky hair
sunglasses
black shirt
black pants

i want one of those shady creepy guys(like shinji).

@lex
13th November 2006, 8:35 PM
I'd probably make what looks the most like me. Or just something I'm dreaming up. Of course, the latter would mean I'd play as a girl... ^^

Chaos'Thunder
13th November 2006, 9:21 PM
I'm gonna make a person with hair like brawly's and 3 quarter shorts with Red T-Shirt, and maybe a bandana if available.

JazzJazz
13th November 2006, 9:44 PM
i hope it will be so detailed that no one has an identical character.
anyway:
black spiky hair
sunglasses
black shirt
black pants

i want one of those shady creepy guys(like shinji).

Shinji doesn't have black hair and doesn't wear black pants or a black shirt... and he doesn't wear sunglasses!

"L"
13th November 2006, 10:07 PM
He said Shady Guys like Shinji not I'm making a character exactly like Shinji

lucien
15th November 2006, 2:15 AM
anything resembling an EMO

Hamstar
15th November 2006, 2:16 AM
I'll be making my character look somewhat like me ('cept not as fat xD)
I'll have my blonde hair up in either a ponytail or pigtails
I'll have on Jeans and either a blue hoodie or a light blue t-shirt with a yellow star on it.
And sunglasses or goggles resting on my head would be awesome XD

Rashdan
15th November 2006, 6:01 AM
Possibly white Tshirt, with a Blue-white jacket over it, blue pants, black hair, and a cap, if those were present. Maybe black gloves too, but I dont know yet.

Rowe
15th November 2006, 6:13 PM
I'm going to make my trainer
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l161/gallantrowe/Sprites/trainerjeremy.gif
If you can make more than one I'm going to be making Gold from G/S.
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l161/gallantrowe/Sprites/trainergoldgba.gif

~Drew~
15th November 2006, 6:21 PM
Heigth: Medium.
Hair: Green, and somewhat short.
Clothing: Jeans, Black shirt, purple jacket.

"L"
15th November 2006, 10:57 PM
Have a look at Pokemonelite2000 http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/n06_1112_coro2_lg.jpg

Every custom sprite is wearing a hat! Does that mean that we are forced to wear hats? And I think the lucario guy serebii was talking about is just another custom character, but if its an NPC then that means there is a chance of NPC looking like you!

JazzJazz
16th November 2006, 3:20 AM
Every custom sprite is wearing a hat! Does that mean that we are forced to wear hats?

Well, Mario was originally given a hat as it was easier than giving him hair... so it might have been easier in the development of this game as well, though I doubt such a shortcut would be taken these days.

Night Avenger
16th November 2006, 3:25 AM
Here:
http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/4752/newnightavengerpl0.png
Yeah, little Tower Tycoon modifications, but looks cool nonetheless!

Burning Effigy
16th November 2006, 3:33 AM
I'm not sure what I want to look like but I have some idea

Night Avenger
16th November 2006, 3:41 AM
I think they should make this simulator on the website so you could see what items they have and how your character could look like.

R_N
16th November 2006, 5:21 AM
I see several in my minds eye, but I'll wait to see what options they give us for customization.

tehbesto
16th November 2006, 8:01 AM
assuming that they let you alter the skin tone.
I really hope they do that. I think this game will allow us to battle with people worldwide, and it's just right to allow us to alter skin tone to represent all kinds of people.

I don't know what I'll become yet. :D

Ryuu-Anima
16th November 2006, 12:58 PM
I'm gonig to try for a Red vest, black undershirt, and camo shorts. Red hair, too. Basically a simpler version of my online avatar. Sadly, I do not have a host for my Trainer card, so I can't show her to you.

Hikozaru Master
16th November 2006, 1:22 PM
Probably a guy with brunette, shaggy hair, a black and silver Basketball jersey (go wildcats!), basketball shorts and basketball shoes

pokefan
16th November 2006, 1:24 PM
pry try to make it look as close as possible even though i've never been able to do much good there in any games .

Pachirisu
16th November 2006, 2:42 PM
I will try to make it look like me as much as possible.

Irene
16th November 2006, 3:01 PM
I will try to get something as close as possible as my own character appearance: http://www.jurassicpeace.com/pokemon/trainers/tr_029.jpg
I think I will have MANY problems with the hair though.

I seriously hope the system has many options to choose from, specially for hair and eye shape. But I have the feeling that some kind of eyes will be missing, this means no re-creations of characters from the show like I wish I could do :/

Wonder if there will be any "pre-built" avatars that look like canon characters...

JazzJazz
16th November 2006, 10:30 PM
Wonder if there will be any "pre-built" avatars that look like canon characters...

It'd be good if you could unlock those or find them as Easter Eggs within the game.

DarkBlazikenEX
17th November 2006, 1:13 AM
I`m going for a Black Hoodie with the hood up, Black Pants, and Black Shoes

"L"
17th November 2006, 1:18 AM
I really like the lucario trainers eyes! I'm gonna probably use this guys hair. (the one beside lucario guy clone)www.pokemonelite2000.com/n06_1112_coro2_lg.jpg
as for the clothes I dont know yet

TDD
17th November 2006, 1:46 AM
I'll try to create the closest thing i can to a Team rocket grunt/admin/whatever..

Butta
17th November 2006, 1:53 AM
i wanna make a guy who looks like me or as close as possible 2 me

Shadow Phoenix
17th November 2006, 2:03 AM
I'd do this...
Green "Geek Shirt" w/ pocket
Blue Jeans
Boots

Pokémon Encyclopedia
17th November 2006, 2:39 AM
A crazy looking guy with funny hair

Heartless_Enigma
18th November 2006, 6:48 AM
Haha, probably a dude with crazy fancy clothes...hopefully there will be loads and loads of customizable options (perhaps like how you throw a Pokeball or how you react to a loss/win.)

M. Espeon
18th November 2006, 1:12 PM
Hm... Probably gonna try to make one of my Ruby character, Karin (As shown in the training card below). From the scan, it seems a ponytail and hat combination is possible, so if I can get a vest and shorts, it'd be perfect. Well, that, and hopefully colors are editable.

Also, this picture (http://www.jeux-france.com/afficher_images.html?Image_big=Webmasters/Images/52141520061117_023942_1_big.jpg) shows the objects and stuff.

The selection seems to be:
- Headwear
- Hair
- Face
- Facewear (Like glasses)
- Shirts and such
- Gloves
- Pants and such
- Shoes
- ...something. I dunno.
- Packs
- Some sort of overall thing? I dunno.

I can't read Japanese, so I'm going by pictures.

vinnny
18th November 2006, 1:29 PM
long shirt white shirt under a blue shirt saying something,jeans pants,shaggy brown hair with a cap turned back showing some hair or spikey blonde hair with the same stuf, skating shoes..........just like mii.

i hope that we can change skin tones becuse im not too white and because brock is darker than the others duhhhh

daksunt
18th November 2006, 3:03 PM
well white trousers blue eyes blonde hair red black white sweater and a cap

"L"
18th November 2006, 10:07 PM
I wonder If I can make myself pokemon themed like Lucarioguy. Gonna dress up like Dragonite!

JazzJazz
18th November 2006, 10:26 PM
I wonder If I can make myself pokemon themed like Lucarioguy. Gonna dress up like Dragonite!

I'm sure there'll be accessories that allow you to resemble certain pokemon, perhaps they have to be unlocked... I guess that time will tell.

blindskater
18th November 2006, 10:31 PM
Someone that loks like me. Black hair, Red and white shirt, blue jeans. If we can make more han one, im going to make an emo!

Luke the Almighty
18th November 2006, 11:29 PM
Red, spiky hair. White T-Shirt, Black Jacket (if possible), Jeans, and Green shoes. Yes, GREEN shoes.

9voltdude
19th November 2006, 1:00 AM
Im gonna make mine look like Jesus!

not the real jesus, but the Jesus from Madness Combat =P

legendary_dude
20th November 2006, 11:15 PM
Blue jeans,black shirt,spiky brown hair.

dragon_trainer!
20th November 2006, 11:51 PM
Tennis shoes
Jeans
Collared shirt green or white,
long hair(like ash's kind of)
blue eyes

Walking Contradiction
21st November 2006, 2:41 PM
I'm sure there'll be accessories that allow you to resemble certain pokemon, perhaps they have to be unlocked... I guess that time will tell.Yeah. I can already see Pikachu ears and a Gligarman outfit. :D
I guess I'll be making my character look as much like a pimp as possible.

Elementman-Novapoke
21st November 2006, 5:50 PM
I'll make a guy and gal for each type.

e.g
Fire Guy = red hair, red shoes, orange long sleeve shirt with red top on top of it and red shorts.
Fire gal = Long red hair, red sandals, red dress.

You get the idea...

Pamizard
21st November 2006, 5:57 PM
Has to look like me. Female, Red hair (in a pony Tail) I wish i could make me lefty since i am

JazzJazz
21st November 2006, 10:27 PM
I wish i could make me lefty since i am

That's a good thing you've brought up there, but I've got a feeling that it's been overlooked. It would've been cool if you could physically throw the pokeball and the sensitivity of the Wii-mote could show how the throw would work on screen.

Pokefreak
21st November 2006, 10:31 PM
Myself or Link from TLOZ(Zelda)

Speedfox
21st November 2006, 10:35 PM
Short, shoulder-length brown hair, brown eyes, blue jeans and black t-shirt. :3

Basically, a girl that looks like me! 8D

~*Myuu the Ryuu*~
21st November 2006, 11:27 PM
I wish that they had personalized skin colors for Asian people, but I think that's taking it a bit too far...

I'd like anybody with sunglasses, like an Eldes/Ardos look.

"L"
22nd November 2006, 12:53 AM
Well they gave personalized height so why not skin tone

DarkPersian479
22nd November 2006, 12:27 PM
Female: See sprites in sig. If I can't get the floral dress, I will settle for green top/blue skirt. But I want to be able to choose black heels. Maybe they'll have a "hosiery" option as well?

Male: Black suit, black hair, shades. Beard/goatee if possible. I hope we're not limited to children/young teens, as I would like to create a guy who's in his 40's, just to be different.

I hope they'll let you also select the character's actions when they win/lose/send out Pokemon. I want my guy character to shake his fist in rage when he loses and jump around like a madman

Paradise Sky
25th November 2006, 9:27 PM
Umm...you can createmore than one trainer, and save your team to a trainer. But if you want to delete your trainer, your team doesn't also get deleted. I think I read this on Pokemon Elite 2000.

JazzJazz
26th November 2006, 5:30 AM
Umm...you can createmore than one trainer, and save your team to a trainer. But if you want to delete your trainer, your team doesn't also get deleted. I think I read this on Pokemon Elite 2000.

You could have read it on Serebii's site as well... a lot of information about character customisation is there now.

donovantxeevee
26th November 2006, 7:05 AM
finally the chance for a black trainer a black person yessss maybe a Aaron looking trainer

Meowth! That's right!
26th November 2006, 7:13 AM
You could have read it on Serebii's site as well... a lot of information about character customisation is there now.
It was on Pokemon Elite 2000 first I think...

donovantxeevee
26th November 2006, 7:42 AM
big fan of pokemonelite applied for a volunteer job still havent got a reply

"L"
26th November 2006, 6:06 PM
Does it matter who got the info first?

Bonslyfan27
26th November 2006, 11:30 PM
I'm SO going to enjoy laughing at all the emos on PBR.

zipzap713
26th November 2006, 11:48 PM
Hmm....i will create 2
1. Wild brown hair. Sorta tall. Slim. Blue jeans. Shoes. No Bloody Hat. Green Shirt. Male
2. Brown hair. Good height. Slim. Skirt :D Shoes. No Bloody Hat. Green Shirt. Female.

Won't commit to these designs till the PBR release when we get more info on what the options are.

Master Of Metal
27th November 2006, 2:08 AM
My trainer would have a black hoodie jacket, a white shirt underneath, some baggy blue jeans, tan skin, and black hair.

Pamizard
27th November 2006, 2:52 AM
If i made another trainer i'd make someone who could represent Sonic by wearing blue clothes and having blue hair

Keegan™
27th November 2006, 3:12 AM
I will make a character with black pants, red shirt, blonde hair, and a hat.

Cipher Admin Xaos
27th November 2006, 4:35 AM
Actually, ignore my other post waaaaaaaaaay back in the begining. I dont know what I'll make until i get details on options for customizing.

Angel-FoX-crescent
27th November 2006, 2:18 PM
I would like to be like my design in my sprite
I hope.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/Angel-FoX/angel-fox-trainer-card.jpg

Pamizard
27th November 2006, 3:52 PM
NOw if I wanted to make a trainer look like my favorite Wrestler teh UNdertaker, I'd do that too. All wearing black, and maybe wearing a black hat

Dorling
27th November 2006, 5:05 PM
yeh! a bigyellow tshirt with knickerbockers and a bg red afro

Pamizard
27th November 2006, 5:46 PM
I have really thought of many characters and people I like to make. I'd also like to make someone who wears green and will have green hair. Could Represent my made up Pokemon Compy

zapdoszapdosrulzandpwns
28th November 2006, 1:17 AM
If you can't take jokes I recommend you don't look below, the message is serious, but the pic isn't ;)

That's what I would look like :)

http://i11.*******.com/2l92rl5.jpg

R_N
3rd December 2006, 12:19 AM
I liked that Tux out fit, so I think I'll incorporate that into my out fit.
& probably put it on the body builder guy.
I wonder if we'll be able to unlock more base models....

TogeticTheRuler
3rd December 2006, 5:11 AM
I`d try making something that looks like Brendan and May, Ill make a character that character in the Customizing Picture except without the hat so it will now be the closest thing to Roxas from Kingdom Hearts II

legit_trainer_eli
3rd December 2006, 6:04 AM
I hope that you can change skin tone or i'll be pretty mad. I hope that we can all fully customize our character instead of having premade faces and all of that stuff. I would hate to go against someone who has the same character model as me, but with different clothes on..lol. I hope that they do this custimization option correctly because if they do, it would be revolutionary. Then you can have your customized pokeballs from D/P matching with your character and..wow..is all I got to say.

Aquarelle
3rd December 2006, 9:33 AM
I'm not sure what kind of character I'll be making yet, I haven't even decided what gender I want to be. O_o

I'll probably go with a character that has either blond or red hair, a t-shirt and/or a jacket, (Probably blue) with jeans, and casual shoes or boots.

Of course, I'll have to find out what clothes, accessories, (sp?) ect. there are, then I'll decide.

~Aquarelle

Pachirisu
3rd December 2006, 11:16 AM
One that looks like me of course!As for the name I am going to name my character my name which im not going to say.

EifiBurakki
8th December 2006, 4:41 AM
http://www.dengekionline.com/news/200611/30/pbr/n20061130_pbr_13.jpg

this is most likely my character is gonna look like. Blondish hair, blue eyes, hat, bracelts, necklace, and black clothes. the pink pants gatta go tho. im prolly gonna make them dark blue or sumthin. the black clothes look nice on this game. His name will be Jarod.

Poke doll
8th December 2006, 5:01 AM
if they have one a gregguru hat. Please have a gregguru hat.

ChaosLucarioGirl
9th December 2006, 4:58 PM
Medium brown hair, blue jeans, blue shirt, some form of blue hat like a baseball cap or something untill I get the Lucario hat thingy, blue eyes (female, of course)

AerialAce!
9th December 2006, 5:16 PM
I'm gonna aim for something vaguely like me. Male, thin, brownish hair, fedora, sunglasses, probably wearing blue or red.

My little brother is making himself look like Michael Jackson. :p

zipzap713
9th December 2006, 7:40 PM
http://www.dengekionline.com/news/200611/30/pbr/n20061130_pbr_13.jpg
That is so what mine is gonna look like. Only the Pink pants will be gone. They will be Dark Green or Dark Blue. And the eyes will be brown. And the necklace has to go too

Commander Blitzkrieg
9th December 2006, 9:44 PM
Woah. that's impressive. My guy's probably gonna look like Archie or The steel gym leader in D/P.

VaUgHaNy86
10th December 2006, 12:04 AM
hmmm prob black vest top, black jeans and boots, fingerless gloves, long messy black hair and brown eyes

F0xH0und7
10th December 2006, 11:52 AM
hard to say without the declared possibilities.

but if (and hopefully) they have these outfits, id like a black tshirt with a white hoodie, jeans and a top hat or puffy hat. maybe something better would come along...

Charmanderz
10th December 2006, 2:39 PM
Girl, long brown hair.
And, like that guy on the foront page of Serebii, that awesome Lucario costume. :3

Sapphire Phoenix
10th December 2006, 4:02 PM
A girl with black hair, with a Lite-blue shirt and Black pants is what I want.

Eclipsed soul
10th December 2006, 9:54 PM
I'm going to make it as close as I can to my original character

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/sanomeh/drawn/brittyandmidnight.png

Except, I'll probably pick out a different outfit(The person who drew the lineart for me based the outfit off of something I was wearing xD )

Though, I'd probably have another character that looks like that too, except with Brown hair to look like the 'real' me.

Shining Shadow
11th December 2006, 1:36 PM
Im gonna try and imitate myself as best i can...

Blonde hair
Black shirt
Lite-Blue pants
And some random hat ;)

samuelrz
11th December 2006, 2:38 PM
I'll look like a champion, or a least, someone that looks really tough...

Plasma Corn
13th December 2006, 1:05 AM
My character will look like a Cipher person, probably. That or an old guy.

DS Diamondboy
13th December 2006, 8:13 AM
If Pokemon Battle Revolution ever gets an english release and I ever buy the game I will look like an indian boy in his late teens with clothes depicting how a male protaganist will look like if there were a game that sets in the Pokemon TCG game region Holon but with emo colours.

Chaos Emperor
13th December 2006, 8:34 AM
I would make myself look evil. Brown hair, with all black clothes. I want people to be afraid when they battle me. I want to look as evil as possible.

Hahahahaha!

RangerD
15th December 2006, 2:48 AM
Medium skin tone. I would be the teenager sprite with a Light Blue/Brown/White color combo. That may seem weird, but I like to match with character customization. I would match in real life, but that costs monies. D:

Pachirisu
15th December 2006, 2:56 AM
Well I already created my character. I bought battle rev today!! The game is so awsome!! I live in Japan so I bought it cause it came out today!! Yay!!!

RangerD
15th December 2006, 3:02 AM
Well I already created my character. I bought battle rev today!! The game is so awsome!! I live in Japan so I bought it cause it came out today!! Yay!!!
Are there skin colors? TELL MEH please. D:

Pachirisu
15th December 2006, 3:07 AM
Im not going to say. Cause I dont want people do give there hopes up. You will just have to wait until serebii tells you. Hehe.

RangerD
15th December 2006, 3:12 AM
Im not going to say. Cause I dont want people do give there hopes up. You will just have to wait until serebii tells you. Hehe.You're killin' me man. You're really killin' me. D:

Pachirisu
15th December 2006, 3:24 AM
Hehe. I just dont want to spoil things for you. Hehe.

Dragonfree
15th December 2006, 3:49 AM
I'm probably going to make an attempt to create my fanfic characters in some form.

Thyplosionmaster
15th December 2006, 3:52 AM
dude spoil it you don't have it probaly all hype for nothin.

Grass Guardian
15th December 2006, 4:40 AM
Well, by the time I ever play PBR (Haha that's the same enitials as Professional Bull Riding <3 ) is about five years from now after Wii is absolete to the next Nintendo system, Wii's price is lowered, and I have a job/career that allows me to freely afford it.

Anyway, I'd try to resemble my character as closely to me as I can. She'll have long red hair, really white skin (if you can change skin color), and blue eyes. As for clothes, I'll try to make her resemble a cowgirl (if you can) because I am a cowgirl. She'll have blue pants/jeans, a regular shirt (preferably green or black), and, if I can, some boots and a cowboy hat.

Spire
15th December 2006, 4:11 PM
I'll wear a Black jacket, White t-shirt, "Flame" jeans, and I'll probably have Dark Brown hair.

JazzJazz
15th December 2006, 9:55 PM
I'll wear a Black jacket, White t-shirt, "Flame" jeans, and I'll probably have Dark Brown hair.

I doubt that "flame" jeans will be there... I think the wardrobe might be a bit limited.

Kamek24
15th December 2006, 10:35 PM
I doubt that "flame" jeans will be there... I think the wardrobe might be a bit limited.

I saw a video on youtube where one of the guys was wearing jeans and a jacket with flames on.

Jirachi777
15th December 2006, 11:36 PM
I think I'll take a page from the Stadium Leaders and design my trainer like my favorite Pokemon- Blaziken!

Tabris
23rd December 2006, 11:21 AM
As long as I can get a hoodie and jeans, I'll be happy. If not, I don't really mind. As long as the game impresses me overall, I'll be happy.

DJ-Will
23rd December 2006, 7:35 PM
If a full Colonial-era British naval officer uniform is available, I'll take that. I kinda got the idea after seeing a cowboy hat, thinking it was a captain's hat. It wouldn't be unreasonable for Pokemon.

JazzJazz
23rd December 2006, 10:09 PM
If a full Colonial-era British naval officer uniform is available, I'll take that.

I think that might be a bit of a stretch...

Horn Drill
23rd December 2006, 10:51 PM
Hmm... A cowboy hat, big round rimless glasses, and a moustache...

I could totally be Teddy Roosevelt! BULLY! :D

AJ Flibble
23rd December 2006, 11:01 PM
Something as close to myself as possible.

Blaze Dragon
23rd December 2006, 11:29 PM
Blond, long hair; blue eyes; red shirt; blue pants; and, if I can, a black coat.

Jacob the Lugia Rider
24th December 2006, 3:16 AM
What will I do with my character?

Heh... I'll keep that to myself... but I'll tell that I'll have VERY dark brown curly hair

^^Yoshinichi^^
24th December 2006, 3:38 AM
I'll try to make my guy look as much as me or Kenta as possible.

Auraninja
24th December 2006, 5:16 AM
I would make different kinds of characters. I just hope they let us make trainers opposite of the gender we picked in DP, which I think they will. I want to make different kinds of characters, so that means making a few female ones.