PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: The War (Discussion thread)

E-102 Gamma
12th November 2006, 4:19 PM
Okay, here the people who were accepted can talk about the RPG here!

(Yes I know, corny name, but...)

Razor Shiftry
12th November 2006, 5:18 PM
arn't names hard?
anyway, a few of the characters are in the ghost region so do we stick together or do we have the chioce to do what we wish? as i have a little idea concerning my characters father and the rebuilding of the fighting region...

E-102 Gamma
13th November 2006, 7:17 PM
Well, I'll give you a choice, you can travel alone, or in a group, it dempends, so, yes, you can search for your father!

Razor Shiftry
13th November 2006, 7:27 PM
do you fancy coming along with my character? being alone is fun but i need a character to talk to :D

Musical Mayhem
13th November 2006, 9:50 PM
I'll come along with you. (naturally) Cassidy would also like to search for her biological father. It could be a father-adoptive daughter bonding time!

My charri speaks french in most of her posts, so I'm just going to put the English in Itallics? Okay?

Razor Shiftry
13th November 2006, 9:54 PM
BIC: YAY, my old friend!
OOC: yeah, ok then, just somehow get to the ghost region in Romania lol then we could meet up etc...
oh and charmed, do you have MSN?
EDIT: and you might want to read the history on my character Charmed as ive linked it to your abit...

Musical Mayhem
13th November 2006, 10:00 PM
1. Cassidy doesn't know how powerful her teleportation is, so she accidentally teleported herself there.
2. Nope, I've got AIM
3. read your history. seems fine to me.

Razor Shiftry
14th November 2006, 8:14 PM
ok then :D

E-102 Gamma
15th November 2006, 7:16 PM
Well... Palgon's a little bit slow, and I'm not sure he'd be able to keep up with psychic type pokemon, by the time we get there, Groudon would have probably taken over the nations... :p

Razor Shiftry
15th November 2006, 7:28 PM
hmm...alright then, you don't have to come with us...and why don't you think that the other nations might fight bk? and if i'm going to find the fighting nation, my character will have to go into the flying nation of russia, the ground nation od the gobi desert and then the fighting nation in Japan :P...well thats my plot idea anyway...

Xinkc
16th November 2006, 1:22 AM
serious question...Why is Groudon the Leader of the Fire Nation when it is a Ground Type Pokemon??? that's been bugging me for quiet a while

E-102 Gamma
16th November 2006, 7:14 PM
Groudon has always been depicted as the titan of fire, so, he'd be perfect for the RPG!

Xinkc
20th November 2006, 10:14 PM
where is everybody? nobody has posted for a few days

Musical Mayhem
21st November 2006, 9:03 PM
I'll post, I've just been away, so here I am.