PDA

View Full Version : Name

Boo
20th November 2006, 1:57 AM
Is there a thread where I can change my name?

POKErUsAm
20th November 2006, 2:01 AM
There is. It is stickyed too.

Sorry I don't have a link for you but I can only tell you.

Shuko
20th November 2006, 2:06 AM
The link you seek may be found here (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=124841). :) That will be 1200 Pokebux. ;)

Boo
20th November 2006, 2:09 AM
Thanks, but I dont have that kinda money

POKErUsAm
20th November 2006, 2:11 AM
He is kidding XD

Hope you change your name to something not retarded:D

Shuko
20th November 2006, 2:14 AM
He is kidding XD

Hope you change your name to something not retarded:D
She. xD

And for the record (even though I know this isn't what POKErUsAm meant) I don't think Golizard is a retarded name, lol. Kind of reminds me of Go Lion, the Japanese name for Voltron. :P Only with Lizards. xD

dojo
20th November 2006, 2:53 AM
you should have like mario master as your user.

Charduck
20th November 2006, 4:02 PM
Golizard is not a retarted name soon people are going to say my name is retarted

Boo
20th November 2006, 4:08 PM
Nah, I dont mind. I dont really like my name anyway.

Chancellor Hivemind.
20th November 2006, 6:47 PM
Unfortunately, it's closed, because Fox is lazy, but it will hopefully be reopened soon. Although it's been two months now....

Do we get a free change for waiting?

JoshYEAH
20th November 2006, 6:55 PM
Unfortunately, it's closed, because Fox is lazy, but it will hopefully be reopened soon. Although it's been two months now....
It's closed because Fox hasn't been in the best of health lately, WAY TO GO.

And it'll be open again in time, just be patient. You could PM an admin about it but I doubt it'll work, so you'll just have to wait.

-Josh

RaZoR LeAf
20th November 2006, 11:45 PM
If people continue to ***** and whinge about it, the entire option of changing names will be permanently removed. Either put or shutup.

Kinslayer
20th November 2006, 11:51 PM
If people continue to ***** and whinge about it, the entire option of changing names will be permanently removed. Either put or shutup.

In no way am I defending those *****ing about it, so don't take this post as such.

Maybe, since it's been a while, you could have someone temporarily take over the Name Change Thread until Fox is better, and able to take control of it again.

I honestly couldn't care less about the Name Change Thread, so meh.

Fiery Blaziken
20th November 2006, 11:52 PM
It's closed because Fox hasn't been in the best of health lately, WAY TO GO.

And it'll be open again in time, just be patient. You could PM an admin about it but I doubt it'll work, so you'll just have to wait.

-Josh

Couldn't someone else do it? ._.
Or Joe could install the self name change hack, but seeing how he hates them, I doubt it.

Crystal Mewtwo
22nd November 2006, 4:53 PM

Don't be rude, okay? This is forum for kids and you should be nice to people. God! Some adult members are worse than little kids!

LugiaRules
22nd November 2006, 5:20 PM
Don't be rude, okay? This is forum for kids and you should be nice to people. God! Some adult members are worse than little kids!

Bashing a mod... Smart:rolleyes: Seriously, someone should take over the user name change thread until Fox gets better.

LugiaRules
22nd November 2006, 5:22 PM

Bashing a mod... Smart:rolleyes: Seriously, someone should take over the user name change thread until Fox gets better.

Crystal Mewtwo
22nd November 2006, 5:41 PM
I'm not bashing him, I'm just saying he should be nicer. He is old enough and should understand that young kids are here and he shouldn't be rude because stupid name, plus we have many Admins so someone should finally move *** and change damn names. If they don't have a time for the forums, they shouldn't be admins. Sorry.

Cipher 2008
22nd November 2006, 5:55 PM
I'm not bashing him, I'm just saying he should be nicer. He is old enough and should understand that young kids are here and he shouldn't be rude because stupid name, plus we have many Admins so someone should finally move *** and change damn names. If they don't have a time for the forums, they shouldn't be admins. Sorry.

It's not Fox's fault he's not able to change names.

LugiaRules
22nd November 2006, 6:00 PM
It's not Fox's fault he's not able to change names.

Fox can't be the only admin who can change names. There has to be other admins who can do the name changes.

Cipher 2008
22nd November 2006, 6:33 PM
Yes, but they have other duties.

Shining Mew
22nd November 2006, 7:31 PM
Do college applications or change whiney kids names on a pokemon forum? Hmmmm. What should I do guys? :(

Korobooshi Kojiro
22nd November 2006, 7:39 PM
Some people need to learn to be patient, I submitted a request like 4 months ago and nothing has happened, but I'm not yelling at people...........

RaZoR LeAf
22nd November 2006, 9:52 PM

Kids. Right. Kids that are complaining and want their own way. And what do parents say to kids who make a fuss? "Stop it or you wont have any!". Guess I just did what any responsible parent would do when looking after their kid.

And if you think that was me being rude, you've clearly never seen me ****** off.

Fiery Blaziken
22nd November 2006, 10:02 PM
lol just ignore Raz. He's like that sometimes. :/

Meganium Ex
22nd November 2006, 10:56 PM
I understand Fox is sick, and I'd never think of holding any pressure against the admins, but can at least one of them actually try to change a few of those names? Besides, Fox shouldn't be the one putting up with all the pressure of it. He does needs help on changing the names, even when he's not sick

However, the best thing to do would be to implement that self name-change hack, it would make the job a hell lot easier. I don't know why Joe thinks of them as untrustable, but it would put a stop to all of this name change crap

RaZoR LeAf
22nd November 2006, 11:40 PM
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=4876723

Like I said. Put up or shut up.