Arm Hammer
Megahorn
;389;Dotiados
Moves:Wood Hammer
Earthquake
Crunch
Giga Drain
;473; Manmuu
Moves:Earthquake(by now you know that I love earthquake)
Mud Bomb
Double Attack
Ice Beam
;483; Diaruga
Moves:Time Roar
Land Power
Luster Cannon
Pulse Bomb
;462; Jibacoil
Moves:Magnet Bomb
Spark
Gyro Ball
Thunder
;422-e; Toritodon West
Moves:Body Slam
Muddy Water
Mud Bomb
Ice Beam

aragornbird
27th November 2006, 8:11 AM
;464;Dosaidon @Leftovers
Adamant Nature
Trait: Hard Rock
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-Megahorn
-Swords Dance

;389; Dotaitos @Leftovers
Adamant Nature
-Seed Bomb/Wood Hammer
-Earthquake
-Leech Seed/Synthesis
-Stealth Rock/Swords Dance

;473; Manmuu @Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Curse
- Earthquake
- Ice Pebble/Snow Slide
- Rest/Snow Slide

;483; Diaruga @Diamond Orb/Leftovers
Modest Nature
-Dragon Pulse
-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt
-Land Power

;462; Jibacoil @Leftovers
Modest Nature
-Thunderbolt
-Luster Cannon
-Thunder Wave
-Metal Sound/Electrolevitate

;422-e; Toritidon @Leftovers
Bold/Calm/Relaxed/Sassy Nature
-Surf
-Recover
-Earthquake
-Ice Beam

MistyLover
27th November 2006, 12:51 PM
Aragonbird's moveset is good, your pokemon are good, but they all are weak in a very important stat:speed. To me speed is one of the most important stat..

Commander Blitzkrieg
28th November 2006, 1:48 AM
I never really think of speed as a key stat. In my opinion, it's the most worthless one.

aragornbird
28th November 2006, 7:38 AM
Speed is only worthless for Pokemon that don't need it (i.e. Snorlax).

But for some, speed is everything (i.e. Ninjask).

Zenigane
28th November 2006, 1:09 PM
Do you know your Dosiadon has 5 moves? Anyways, you shouln't be using all attacking moves.

jolteonjak
28th November 2006, 2:28 PM
You're going to have a real problem with Ice attacks...Ground too.

Zenigane...this is the InGame forum. You don't really need much other than attacks and possibly recovery moves to play the game.

DSDark
28th November 2006, 7:54 PM
Do you know your Dosiadon has 5 moves? Anyways, you shouln't be using all attacking moves.

well if that he wants then that what he wants.

Commander Blitzkrieg
29th November 2006, 12:11 AM
Sorry about Dosiadon. I fixed him for you:
;464; Dosiadon
Earthquake
Rock Cannon
Arm Hammer
Megahorn

Rizadon
29th November 2006, 12:23 AM
Lets see, I dont like toritidon, jibacoil, or moves like gyro ball.
The move sets are pretty much alike.....so ill give you a 6/10

Commander Blitzkrieg
30th November 2006, 12:56 AM
Oh, come on. I didn't really have much of a choice as far as 4th gen water types go. I'm getting Parukia and Enperuto on pearl, and I don't want to repeat myself. And Jibacoil is awesome! Plus, you know that I always repeat moves! Remember the JAA? 4 of my pokemon knew thunder!

aragornbird
30th November 2006, 2:44 AM
Judging from Rizadon's post, he/she most likely doesn't know how to rate a team.

Yeah, just use the movesets in my post considering its like the only helpful post in this thread.

Commander Blitzkrieg
30th November 2006, 9:34 PM
Ha ha. Very funny. I pesonally don't care for your moveset.

jgree133
1st December 2006, 6:13 AM
Thats a pretty decent team bit slow, ice problem but otherwise quite good

donovantxeevee
1st December 2006, 6:35 AM
as a in game team irt doesnt have a lot of diversity too many ground types if thats your preference cool try mixing up the moves a liitle bit but the dual types knock out some of your teams main weakness although fighting type might be a liitlle prob for you

Commander Blitzkrieg
2nd December 2006, 3:16 AM
Not really. While fighting is a problem, it's one of the most seldom types seen.

aragornbird
2nd December 2006, 10:18 AM
Ha ha. Very funny. I pesonally don't care for your moveset.
*sigh*...well, you're still young. In time, you'll see the importance of good support moves (like when someone creams you on Wi-Fi)

Not really. While fighting is a problem, it's one of the most seldom types seen.
Actually, Fighting is getting very popular now. And there is a Fighting Gym.

Commander Blitzkrieg
2nd December 2006, 10:10 PM
Yeah, but at the point where the fighting gym is, I probably won't have a Manmuu, Jibacoil, or Dosiadon. And support is a waste of time if you have heavy offensive hitters like Dotaidos and Diaruga.

DSDark
2nd December 2006, 10:14 PM
*sigh*...well, you're still young. In time, you'll see the importance of good support moves (like when someone creams you on Wi-Fi)

Actually, Fighting is getting very popular now. And there is a Fighting Gym.

well aragorn you got let Gatr do what he wants

Yeah, but at the point where the fighting gym is, I probably won't have a Manmuu, Jibacoil, or Dosiadon. And support is a waste of time if you have heavy offensive hitters like Dotaidos and Diaruga.

well if that you believe in then go for it.

Commander Blitzkrieg
2nd December 2006, 10:37 PM
Oh, come on. Who needs to recover if you're gonna score a 1-hit KO? Since my Pokemon have naturally high attack, (dosiadon and dotaidos immediately come to mind) you don't need to waste time making it higher.

donovantxeevee
2nd December 2006, 10:42 PM

not with the addtion on LUCARIO EVERY ONE PUT IT ON THERE TEAM

Commander Blitzkrieg
2nd December 2006, 10:44 PM
Not me. I hate Lucario.

DSDark
2nd December 2006, 10:45 PM
Oh, come on. Who needs to recover if you're gonna score a 1-hit KO? Since my Pokemon have naturally high attack, (dosiadon and dotaidos immediately come to mind) you don't need to waste time making it higher.

see the thing is that's the way you battle and bird battles differently and he has to realize that whether its good or not that you only want all attack rated teams

aragornbird
2nd December 2006, 10:45 PM
He means your opponents will use Lucario and that means death for your team.

Also, I'd really like to fight you someday over Wi-Fi and prove to you the importance of defensive moves.

DSDark
2nd December 2006, 10:46 PM
He means your opponents will use Lucario and that means death for your team.

Also, I'd really like to fight you someday over Wi-Fi and prove to you the importance of defensive moves.

that may be true but you should respect Gatr's kind of battling.

Commander Blitzkrieg
2nd December 2006, 10:48 PM
Thank you. But Aragorn may be right. Lucario may mean trouble.

aragornbird
2nd December 2006, 10:49 PM
Not really, Gatr is the typical "I think I'm so great because I can beat in-game trainers". The point of RMT to to help trainers improve and the only way to improve is to point out flaws in strategies, especially an all attack strategy.

Commander Blitzkrieg
2nd December 2006, 10:55 PM
Ha ha. If you ask me, offense is the very foundation in a team. I don't see anything wrong with all offense. Every team I have ever built is all offense. And just so you know, all offense got me to the semis of the Journey Across America. So if you don't like it, just shut up.

Commander Blitzkrieg
2nd December 2006, 11:03 PM
wow, I guess he took me seriously.

DSDark
2nd December 2006, 11:03 PM
Ha ha. If you ask me, offense is the very foundation in a team. I don't see anything wrong with all offense. Every team I have ever built is all offense. And just so you know, all offense got me to the semis of the Journey Across America. So if you don't like it, just shut up.

offense is as important as supportive moves.

Commander Blitzkrieg
2nd December 2006, 11:06 PM
Actually, offense is technicaly more important.

DSDark
2nd December 2006, 11:11 PM
Actually, offense is technicaly more important.

depending on the pokemon and what's the pokemon is used for and what your team calls for

Freakshow
3rd December 2006, 12:16 PM
Stat up moves is what wrecks a game. Why would you go hit and run w/o CB/AG when you could find and oppurtinity to Swords Dance and rip an opposing team without having the fear of retreating? Tyranitar is a good example of this. Not counting Choice band, Tyranitar gets countered by Milotic, which isn't supposed to counter it in the first place. It also has the speed issues so stuff like Salamence will eat you out with Earthquake if you aren't at full health, forcing you to keep switching
Which is why Dragon Dance comes in. You DD on something you can do it on, KO it. If he/she dares to have Salamence EQ you, just use Rock Slide on it, and then DD more when you have enough time to clear the Intimidate, then rip again. However, you better get rid of Tar's counter before use of DD.

Although this isn't a stat up move, Electrolevitate lets Jibacoil Levitate on Earthquakes, which is nice since for 5 turns it will resist Quakeslideboltbeam

Commander Blitzkrieg
3rd December 2006, 4:29 PM
Hmmmm.... You might have a point. However, Electrolevitate is very case-sensitive. If you're facing an opponent without ground moves, you're down a move slot. And if I'm having trouble with ground, I'll just swap out for Dotaidos os Toritodon.