PDA

View Full Version : Movesets for my Pearl team

Dan CiTi
28th November 2006, 12:36 AM
Can some one please give me movesets for these 6 pokemon: (all attack would be preferred)

Goukazaru
Rentoraa
Mukuhawk
Rozureido
Floatsel
Lucario

Thanks in advance.

blazikenBAM
28th November 2006, 12:46 AM
uh...
this is RATE a team..not MAKE ME a team.

that aside, i don't really like all out attack. that just won't always cut it. pokemon games do sometimes require strategy (especially if you are planning to play wifi and stuff). even in-game teams need some supporting attacks.

for goukazaru i would suggest:
GOUKAZARU
Trait: Adamant
-Flare Drive
-In-fight
-Sword Dance
-Stone-Edge

you want a mostly attack based pokemon and this goukazaru offers that mostly. sword dance is to increase its attack for all the physical moves it has, so it is a VERY benficial supportive move.

i don't know much about the others, but i suggest that rentoraa has ice fang to take care of its ground weakness.

and there you go..

Dan CiTi
28th November 2006, 1:39 AM
uh...
this is RATE a team..not MAKE ME a team.

that aside, i don't really like all out attack. that just won't always cut it. pokemon games do sometimes require strategy (especially if you are planning to play wifi and stuff). even in-game teams need some supporting attacks.

for goukazaru i would suggest:
GOUKAZARU
Trait: Adamant
-Flare Drive
-In-fight
-Sword Dance
-Stone-Edge

you want a mostly attack based pokemon and this goukazaru offers that mostly. sword dance is to increase its attack for all the physical moves it has, so it is a VERY benficial supportive move.

i don't know much about the others, but i suggest that rentoraa has ice fang to take care of its ground weakness.

and there you go..

Sorry, some other guy made a similar thread. I don't really mean all attacks 3/4 is really what I want. Thanks.

As far as strategy, since it's in Japanese I'm not bothering with that now since I can't understand(for the most part). When the English version is released, I will think out all my teams strategically (9 out of 10 of them).

blazikenBAM
28th November 2006, 5:34 AM
don't sweat it!

sorry if that seemed a bit mean. i didn't mean to be. just wanted to let you know.

but i am confused on what you are asking for now. you said you wanted movesets but now you don't because it's in japanese...?

clarification would be nice.
:P

Dan CiTi
28th November 2006, 6:41 AM
don't sweat it!

sorry if that seemed a bit mean. i didn't mean to be. just wanted to let you know.

but i am confused on what you are asking for now. you said you wanted movesets but now you don't because it's in japanese...?

clarification would be nice.
:P

I want more attack movesets for the jap. versions. But once the english games come out, I will have more strategic teams/pokes.

aragornbird
28th November 2006, 9:10 AM
Mukuhawk
-Brave Bird
-Return/Double-Edge
-In-Fight
-Quick Attack

Rentoraa
Jolly Nature
-Spark
-Ice Fang
-Fire Fang