PDA

View Full Version : No name deck. [Modified DX format]

Assassin
4th December 2006, 4:00 AM
Hey everyone. This is the deck I'm currently running, and of course, I'm looking for ways to improve it that I may not have thought of. So, with no further ado, here it is.

Pokemon (18)
4x Nidoran (F) Delta - Dragon Frontiers
2x Nidorina Delta - Dragon Frontiers
2x Nidoqueen Delta - Dragon Frontiers
2x Onix - Unseen Forces
1x Steelix EX - Unseen Forces
1x Tyrogue - Unseen Forces
1x Hitmonchan - Unseen Forces
1x Hitmonlee - Unseen Forces
1x Hitmontop - Unseen Forces
2x Exeggcute Delta - Holon Phantoms
1x Exeggutor Delta - Holon Phantoms

Trainers (20)
1x Proffesor Elm's Training Method
1x Mr. Stones Project
1x Professor Cozmo's Discovery
3x Energy Search
1x Holon Lass
1x Island Hermit
2x Great Ball
2x Buffer Piece
2x Mr. Briney's Compassion
3x Potion
3x TV Reporter

Energies (22)
4x Metal Energy
3x Dark Metal Energy
2x Scramble Energy
13x Fighting Energy

Some of the major problems I see with it are too much energy, not enough solid evo lines to back up Nidoqueen and my trainers are all over the place. What suggestions can you all offer? Nothing like "zomg ur deck must have 55 gardey exs lulz" because 1, that would make it an illegal deck and 2, there's no way I have access to those sort of resources. :)

Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Mew3
19th December 2006, 3:53 PM
Do u have a strategy? `cause i can't see any Synergy between the cards...well, starty with Pokemon. The only Pokemon you need is 3-2-3 nidoqueen and nidoking lines, and 3-3 Stileex ex line. finished.
Trainers - take out 2x Great Ball 2x Buffer Piece, 2x Mr. Briney's Compassion and 3x Potion, put in 4x Rare candy, 3x PETM, 2x Island Hermit. Take out 1x Mr. Stones Project, 1x Professor Cozmo's Discovery and 3x Energy Search and replaace them with: 2x Holon Ruins, 2x Holon Circle and 1 Holon Lass. Take out Fighting Energy, DME and Scramble Energy, put in 4x Dark Energy, 4x delta rainbow energy and 2x multi energy.that's all the energy needed. 19 Pokemon and 14 Energy, 33 cards, so we have space 4 27 Trainers. i can't think of any more useful cards, but i may help u later.