PDA

View Full Version : Please help me...

Leithsumbreon#1
6th December 2006, 11:48 PM
I got to the elite four and have gotten my butt handed to me by everyone...
Here is my team

Lvl 59 Blaziken@Amulet Coin
Brave
-Sky uppercut
-Flamethrower
-Bulk up
-Hp Rock

Lvl 51 Salamance@Lum berry
Naughty
-Arial Ace
-Dragon claw
-Earthquake
-Dragon Dance

lvl 48 Dusclops@Chesto berry
Calm
-W-o-W
-Night Shade
-Rest
-Ice beam

lvl 52 Manetric@Lum berry
Quirky
-Thunderbolt
-Bite
-Thunderwave
-Quick attack... (Im saving substitute for my Battle frontier team, wich Manetric wont be a part of)

Lvl 55 Walrein@Chesto berry
Bold
-Surf
-Ice beam
-Rest
-Body slam

Thats my team.... I'm playing right.. I am not sure what to do, are my moves messed up? Is my team weak? .... whats going on :\

minimoose10
7th December 2006, 12:42 AM
I have no idea...i guess just train more cause your team looks pretty good to me

*edit: I cant think of anything move wise....so just train more i guess >.<*

If u wanna get through e4 fast then just catch a rayquaza teach it thunderbolt and then buy about 10 revives (u wont even need em all though) thats what i do sometimes

Absol!
7th December 2006, 12:42 AM
This set is one I use for my Manectric, and it works really well.

Manectric
- Thunderbolt
- Crunch
- Substitue (you could use Quick Attack instead, if you don't want to waste your Substitue... I guess)
- HP Ice

Your team seems to lack offense against Glacia's Ice/Water team. While Blaziken can beat Ice types, you'll need something extra for her ice/water Pokes. I reccomend Breloom, he's what I use for Glacia.

- Spore
- Sky Uppercut/Brick Break
- Focus Punch
- Mach Punch

This is a good one for Salamence.

Salamence @ Choice Band
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Flamethrower
- Double Edge

Leithsumbreon#1
7th December 2006, 1:52 AM
Uhm... Manetric and Blaziken take care of Glacia.

Dark guy= Blaziken
Ghost lady= Salamance
Ice lady= Blaziken and Manetric
Dragon guy=Wailrein and Salamance
Last guy=Manetric

Dusclops is in the team in case I need to stall the fight out to win it.

I'm saving the master ball instead of catching rayquaza, I'm going to clone it so I can catch Kyogere, Groudon, Rayquaza, the regie's, and Latios.

I'm thinking I just need to raise my team more.

Cobra
7th December 2006, 2:06 AM
I got to the elite four and have gotten my butt handed to me by everyone...
Here is my team

Lvl 59 Blaziken@Amulet Coin
Brave
-Sky uppercut
-Flamethrower
-Bulk up
-Hp Rock

Lvl 51 Salamance@Lum berry
Naughty
-Arial Ace
-Dragon claw
-Earthquake
-Dragon Dance

lvl 48 Dusclops@Chesto berry
Calm
-W-o-W
-Night Shade
-Rest
-Ice beam

lvl 52 Manetric@Lum berry
Quirky
-Thunderbolt
-Bite
-Thunderwave
-Quick attack... (Im saving substitute for my Battle frontier team, wich Manetric wont be a part of)

Lvl 55 Walrein@Chesto berry
Bold
-Surf
-Ice beam
-Rest
-Body slam

Thats my team.... I'm playing right.. I am not sure what to do, are my moves messed up? Is my team weak? .... whats going on :\

use blaziken for everybody on the first guy, all his pokemon are weak against dark. if you want, when he's getting ready to use crawdaunt, you can switch in manectric to take care of him. manectric should then use bite on phoebe and her team. then use manectric and blaziken on glacia, fighting/electric pwns her. then use walrein, dusclops, and salamence to pwn drake. ice and dragon moves kill him.then for the final use manectric again. you can always buy some full restores and revives if you need to. hope this helps.

EDIT: And yeah, you probably just need to raise your team, so just keep going in the elite 4.

POKEMON KING LEAFGREEN
7th December 2006, 2:40 AM
That is a good team... I don't know why you are losing...

Bring
10 Revives
10 Full Restores

I caught rayquaza before fighting the elite four... with an ultra ball (emerald) Level 70

Leithsumbreon#1
7th December 2006, 2:43 AM
I dont want to waste my time. And two things will happen if I fight it, Ill die or it will die..

Heh, probably should have mentioned I have played through the game with out buying potions or revives :) just pokeballs and vitamins and some tm's... I want to beat it with out using healing.

aragornbird
7th December 2006, 2:48 AM
Er...no healing?
Tough luck...you'll need to train Blaziken and Walrein to at least Lv. 60 since they are the two Pokemon you will use most and you want them to kill all their opponents in one hit.