PDA

View Full Version : Chansey

savecowseatcarrots
7th December 2006, 1:35 AM
Is Chansey/Blissey a good pokemon in FR. If so is this moveset good, or what changes should be made:

;242;Blissey @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Seismic Toss
- Ice Beam/Counter/Aromatherapy/Thunder Wave/Toxic
- Ice Beam/Counter/Aromatherapy/Thunder Wave/Toxic
- Softboiled

minimoose10
7th December 2006, 1:38 AM
I would say blissey is a good pokemon in any version...and yes that is a good move set too

Sniper123
7th December 2006, 1:45 AM
Use Aromatherpy and either Thunder Wave or Ice Beam.

savecowseatcarrots
7th December 2006, 2:05 AM
the move sets and natures are so hard sometimes, u know? I have a dugtrio but no access to a choice band and someone said it's basically useless w/o the choiceband so i thought id get a Blissey, cuz ive never had one and they seem like they save some potion money... and they have a high spc. atk.

savecowseatcarrots
7th December 2006, 2:08 AM
Howe does vileplume learm aromatherapy?

DoubleX
7th December 2006, 2:12 AM
Howe does vileplume learm aromatherapy?
Take Vileplume to the move relearner, and Aromatherapy will be one of the options, as well as Absorb, Stun Spore and Mega Drain.

savecowseatcarrots
7th December 2006, 2:14 AM
and why would u want blissey to paralyze?

savecowseatcarrots
7th December 2006, 2:15 AM
is there a move relearner in firered

totallylost
7th December 2006, 2:34 AM
and why would u want blissey to paralyze?

it helps it so much

savecowseatcarrots
7th December 2006, 2:35 AM
but why, im sure it helps or it wouldn't be on there

tomato13187
7th December 2006, 2:37 AM
So it can outrun things, as well as halve speeds to make life for sweepers on the switch easier.

savecowseatcarrots
7th December 2006, 2:38 AM
oh and i really need to know is there a move relearner in firered?

savecowseatcarrots
7th December 2006, 2:39 AM
thanks for that, make more sense now...

TogeticTheRuler
7th December 2006, 3:08 AM
What? Blissey doesn`t learn aromatherapy by moverelearner, you have to breed it with a roselia with aromatherapy to get a Chancey with Aromatherapy, but I suggest Heal Bell since its easier to get by Skitty( It learns it at a lower level)

Leithsumbreon#1
7th December 2006, 3:11 AM
I love the edit button so much, it really helps me out, even when I'm temped to double post.. I know that the edit button is always there to help me ;)

The move relearner in firered is in one of the sevii islands.. I think 5... And you are going to need either two tiny mushrooms or one big mushroom.. And you get those from paras and parasects. Both common pokemon, have fun.

Blissey@Leftovers
CALM!!!!
-Seismic toss
-Aromatherapy
-Thunderwave
-Softboiled

Blissey has a base stat in special defence of 135, and a base stat of 10 in defence... =\ calm ups sp defence, and bold ups defence... :) enjoy

^^^^^That is the set I use on my Blissey, allthou I'm not a fan of using stallers/clerics