PDA

View Full Version : OMG I feel so noob rite now...

TEAMKOTTONMOUTH
8th December 2006, 2:12 AM
Hey everyone, i just finished my firered game n im at leet 4 in my emmerald..(looking forward to trade between the two)..Any way they are so freakin hard in emmy compared to ruby/saph..ive switched teams alot to try n beat but all my guys are lvl 45-60.. i have golem, aggron, alteria, wailord , skarmoy.., wishcash..ALL are ev trained n i STILL cant get past them,, only beat drake once so far.. can neone suggesst sum good pokes to own e4? thx!:(............OH ps..gonnna raisxe a machamp rite now to ezialy take out the ice/dark trainers..ne good?or haryama?

minimoose10
8th December 2006, 2:16 AM
If you want an easy way to take out the E4, then just catch the rayquaza up in the sky pillar, buy like 10 revives, and teach him thunderbolt for all the ice/water types. Thats what i do occasionally

PrepXCore21
8th December 2006, 3:16 AM
does anyone know y, it wont let me trade from ruby to leaf green i got the ruby and saphh gems in leaf, but wen i link um up with the cable and it just goes to please wait and it doesnt move.... anyone know y?

totallylost
8th December 2006, 3:58 AM
what are their moves?

aragornbird
8th December 2006, 4:03 AM
Wow, people in this thread really need to learn proper English.

Kotton, maybe it's because your Pokemon have horrible movesets. Post them up and let us see.