PDA

View Full Version : XD team

Jukain:)
8th December 2006, 2:35 AM
Rate my XD team, PLEESE!!!
I devided it into duble battle groups.:)
Please note that this is XD and pokemon learn CrAzY moves.
I need to say this so no one says "ThOsE PoKaYmAnS cAnT GeT ToSe MoVes!!!111!!"

Team RED
Persian@Amulet Coin
Limber
-Sing
-Slash
-Pay Day
-Sunny Day

Strategy: Due to Persians speed, sing will hit first, allowing her to hack away at the sleepy fellow. Limber prevents paralizizis, even increasing the chance of sucess. Sunny day is so Mawile Can solar beam, and Pay Day + Amulet coin help me rake in cash.

Mawile
-Sing
-Solar beam
-Flamethower
-Crunch

Strategy: Pure special sweeper. Sing just in case, and Solarbeam can be used as a team move with Persian.

Team Blue
Banette
-Helping hand
-Sadow ball
-Faint attack
-Gruge

Stragtey: I don't give a damn about the bottom three moves. Helping hand is the only important move. Important add-on to Starmie's power.

Starmie
-Psychic
-ice beam
-Waterfall
-recover

Strategy: Due to stamie's speed and the power from banettes, helping hand, any thing near starmie is dead.

Team Yellow
Xatu
-Psychic
-Thunder Wave
-Areil ace
-Protect

Strategy: Thunder wave, then murder. The end. Protect is for Explosion.

Steelix
-Explosion
-Earthquake
-Iron tail
-crunch

Strategy: Eartquake dosent kill Xatu, and it's protect stop him from get explosion damage. Iron Tail is for STAB, and crunch is a filler.

totallylost
8th December 2006, 4:15 AM
crunch is bad on steelix, replace it for roar or rock slide

Sniper123
8th December 2006, 4:23 AM
Hypnosis is better than Sing on Persian

aragornbird
8th December 2006, 4:38 AM
Sorry, those are some pretty bad strategies.

Persian@Amulet Coin
Limber
-Sing
-Return/Shadow Ball
-Protect
-Sunny Day

Good luck using Sing when it only has 55% accuracy. Solarbeam? Flamethrower? Marowak's Special Attack is terrible! It can't do crap even with a Sunny Day boost. And honestly, this is battle. The purpose of battling is to win, and you won't win by flinging Pay Day around (need I mention that your Persian can't do anything to Ghosts?)

Mawile
-Sing
-Solar beam
-Flamethower
-Crunch

Again, Sing's accuracy is terrible.
Again, Mawile's Special Attack sucks so bad.

Seriously, if you want actual good SunnyBeamers, why not use actual Fire or Grass types? Solarbeam/Flamethrower from Marowak/Mawile will do nothing.

Houndoom
-Flamethrower
-Solarbeam
-Crunch
-Protect

See, Houndoom can actually hurt things with his high Special Attack stat.

Exeggutor
-Solarbeam
-Sleep Powder
-Explosion
-Psychic

Sleep Powder is way more accurate than Sing. And if you put Protect on Persian, you can Explode and kill 2 enemies at once.

Dusclops
-Helping Hand
-Will-o-wisp
-Pain Split
-Shadow Ball

Dusclops does Helping Hand a lot better. You know why? Because Dusclops can actually survive a supereffective hit from Shadow Ball or Crunch. Banette's terrible defenses and HP won't get you far.

Starmie
-Psychic
-ice beam
-Waterfall
-Thunderbolt

any thing near starmie is dead
Like enemy Starmies, right? Because you can kill them in one hit with an not-very-effective attack, right?
Thunderbolt please.

Xatu
-Psychic
-Thunder Wave
-Areil ace
-Protect

Steelix
-Explosion
-Earthquake
-Iron tail
-Protect

This is the only actual strategy you have on this them that actually works well. Put Protect on Steelix so you can block any supereffective attacks while your Xatu paralyzes things.

The Mighty Wurmple
8th December 2006, 6:04 AM
Sorry, those are some pretty bad strategies.

Persian@Amulet Coin
Limber
-Sing
-Return/Shadow Ball
-Protect
-Sunny Day

Good luck using Sing when it only has 55% accuracy. Solarbeam? Flamethrower? Marowak's Special Attack is terrible! It can't do crap even with a Sunny Day boost. And honestly, this is battle. The purpose of battling is to win, and you won't win by flinging Pay Day around (need I mention that your Persian can't do anything to Ghosts?)

Mawile
-Sing
-Solar beam
-Flamethower
-Crunch

It's Mawile =p
Also should you use Leftovers for it's item? That's Persian.

aragornbird
8th December 2006, 6:42 AM
Why did I say Marowak? Jukain's weird color scheme must've confused me.

Leftover is more important on Xatu and future Dusclops than something that can't even last long (Persian).

The Mighty Wurmple
8th December 2006, 7:01 AM
What should (s)he use then?