PDA

View Full Version : ~Sirnight~'s 4th Diamond team revision? ACK!

~Sirnight~
8th December 2006, 3:41 AM
Right, this isn't as much a team revision (though some updates are here) as much as it is to settle some questions of mine for my members, with a rate as a little bonus. Namely Rentoraa, the chain-breeding-menace. Remeber though, I don't actually have Diamond.

Dotaitos@Leftovers
Impish
-Curse
-Wood Hammer
-EQ
-Lech Seed/Stone Edge

Rentoraa@Lefotvers
Adamant
-Spark
-Crunch
-Ice Fang*
-Roar

Floatsel@Chioce Band
Adamant
-Aqua Jet/Waterfall
-Ice Fang
-Return
-Brick Break

PorygonZ@Wisdom Glasses/Leftotvers
Modest
-Scheme
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Beam
-Recover/Psychic

Fuwaraido@Hooked Spikes
Timid
-Calm Mind
-Eerie Wind
-Baton Pass
-Substitute

Lucario@Wisdom Glasses/Leftovers
Modest
-Calm Mind
-Pulse Bomb
-Dragon Pulse
-Dark Pulse

*Ice Fang: Will only use if the move relearner comes early in the game, that way I can breed it fomr Floatsel onto a baby Korinku. If it does not come early, I'll find a replacement for the attack.

So, me has a:
Tank
Physical Sweeper
Special Sweeper
BoltBeamer (Special)
Chioce Bander
Baton Passer

Aything guys?

Bryloom
8th December 2006, 4:14 AM
Sirnight, all i can say is, Go out there and pwn some n00bs.

Mechtaur
8th December 2006, 4:15 AM
Right, this isn't as much a team revision (though some updates are here) as much as it is to settle some questions of mine for my members, with a rate as a little bonus. Namely Rentoraa, the chain-breeding-menace. Remeber though, I don't actually have Diamond.

Dotaitos@Leftovers
Impish
-Curse
-Wood Hammer
-EQ
-Lech Seed/Stone Edge

Rentoraa@Lefotvers
Adamant
-Spark
-Crunch
-Ice Fang*
-Roar**

Floatsel@Chioce Band
Adamant
-Aqua Jet/Waterfall
-Ice Fang
-Return
-Crunch

PorygonZ@Wisdom Glasses/Leftotvers
Modest
-Scheme
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Beam
-Recover/Psychic

Fuwaraido@Hooked Spikes
Timid
-Calm Mind
-Eerie Wind
-Baton Pass
-Substitute

Lucario@Wisdom Glasses/Leftovers
Modest
-Calm Mind
-Pulse Bomb
-Dragon Pulse
-Dark Pulse

*Ice Fang: Will only use if the move relearner comes early in the game, that way I can breed it fomr Floatsel onto a baby Korinku. If it does not come early, I'll find a replacement for the attack.
**Roar: Only there asa useful replacement to Howl. 'm not sure of Howl at all becasue of the whole breeding thing like above. Can't find anyone to use to get Howl on him.

So, me has a:
Tank
Physical Sweeper
Special Sweeper
BoltBeamer (Special)
Chioce Bander
Baton Passer

Aything guys?

I salute you! *salutes*

~Sirnight~
8th December 2006, 4:19 AM
Thank you all... I am aware of that whole thing going on. Oh, and SandslashYO, permission to quote that quote? But seriously, I need some hel phere woth that breeding.

ShinyFufu
8th December 2006, 5:43 AM
Howl can only be bred after you get the National Dex.

However, you can breed Ice Fang onto Rentoraa by getting a Flowsel, using a Heart Scale or whatever and going to the move relearner. Ice Fang on Flowsel is Fire Punch to Blaziken basically. You can actually start breeding pokemon after you've gotten to the third or fourth city I believe.

OtterPops
8th December 2006, 6:20 AM
I love how you are using CB Floatsel, but I suggest replacing Crunch with Brick Break. The Waterfall/Return/Ice Fang combination hits everything except for Enperuto, so Brick Break would be a good choice. But if you don't think he's a threat, Crunch will be fine.

-;179;

~Sirnight~
8th December 2006, 1:34 PM
Thatnk you ChaosCorruption, the breeding comes at a good time. But ca nI get to the move relearner at an early time is now my question. Also, Brick Break goes on.

ShinyFufu
8th December 2006, 2:18 PM
Thatnk you ChaosCorruption, the breeding comes at a good time. But ca nI get to the move relearner at an early time is now my question. Also, Brick Break goes on.

Well, do you mean like R/S early? Or is any time before you battle the E4 early? I'm not sure what the time, but I do expect you can go to him before you battle the E4.