Future Sight
Psychic

Milotic Lv 19 (in training)
Calm Nature
Water Sport
Tackle
Water Gun
Refresh

I don't care much for nature's so don't bother. I traded out my Delcatty for Milotic. I'm currently training Milotic. I'm holding out for Flamethrower for Torchic and Spore for Shroomish. If you have any suggestions with switching out pokemon please tell me. Trying to make a good team for the Elite 4.

The Mighty Wurmple
10th December 2006, 1:25 AM
Blaziken Lv 100
Hasty Nature
Flamethrower if you have to
Sky Uppercut
Thunderpunch
Substitute?/Rock Slide

Beautifly Lv 100
Calm Nature
Stun Spore
Substitute
Morning Sun
Giga Drain

Crobat Lv 100
Naughty Nature
Aerial Ace
Sludge Bomb
Shadow Ball
Filler

Breloom Lv 100
Hardy Nature
Spore
Focus Punch
Sky Uppercut/Sludge Bomb
Mach Punch

Gardevoir Lv 100
Thunderbolt
Calm Mind
Ice Punch/Fire Punch/Will-O-Wisp (In No particular order)
Psychic

Calm Nature
Surf
Hypnosis
Ice Beam
Recover

I don't care much for nature's so don't bother. I traded out my Delcatty for Milotic. I'm currently training Milotic. I'm holding out for Flamethrower for Torchic and Spore for Shroomish. If you have any suggestions with switching out pokemon please tell me. Trying to make a good team for the Elite 4.

It's a pity you can't get Sleep Talk for Milotic.
For unevolved Pokemon I put movesets for their fully evolved forms.

Reno
10th December 2006, 1:32 AM
sludge bomb over sky uppercut on breloom. for the filler on crobat, steel wing. could be toxic over hypnosis on milotic.

The Mighty Wurmple
10th December 2006, 1:35 AM
Never thought about Steel Wing ^.^;
But yeah, you're right on the other suggestions.

Brown_Bomber
10th December 2006, 1:40 AM
Why is Torchic unevolved?

BlazikenLv 42
Hasty Nature
Swords Dance (with trades)/Bulk Up
Sky Uppercut
Rock Slide
Overheat

Beautifly Lv 42
Calm Nature
Stun Spore
Giga Drain
Substitute/Toxic
Psychic

Crobat Lv 43
Naughty Nature
Shadow Ball
Sludge BOmb
Aerial Ace
Steel Wing/Sleep Talk (trade)

Breloom
-Spore
-Focus Punch
-Substitute (with trade)/Sludge Bomb
-Leech Seed/Mach Punch

Gardevoir Lv 42
Hasty Nature
Thunderbolt
Calm Mind
Will-o-Wisp
Psychic

Calm Nature
Surf
Ice Beam
Hypnosis/Rest (with Sleep Talk)
Recover/Sleep Talk (with trading)

Leftovers on everything except Crobat, who should hold a Choice Band.

Beautifly is pretty crappy; since none of your Pokemon can really take specials and Salamence walks over a lot of your team, try a Regice.

Regice @ Leftovers
-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt
-Psych Up (with trades)/Toxic (as filler)
-Rest

Icosahedron
10th December 2006, 1:42 AM
Um...he's trying to make a team for the Elite 4, so the elemental punches as well as Substitute aren't available. This is Sapphire as well, so even if he beats the Elite 4, he won't be able to get them. That said, use Bulk Up and Aerial Ace for Blaziken's last two moves, and Wing Attack and Poison Fang on Crobat since there's only one Aerial Ace and Sludge Bomb TM's. Psychic on Beautifly over Substitute.

IMO of course.

Sniper123
10th December 2006, 1:43 AM
Why haven't you evolved Torchic yet? For Gardevoir no repeated move types.

The Mighty Wurmple
10th December 2006, 1:45 AM
^^^For Regice, you can have Thunder Wave over Psych Up/Toxic.
He told you why Torchic was unevolved; to get Flamethrower without having to buy it from the Game Corner. Still, Fire Blast is better, but seeming it doesn't have an Adamant nature you Could try Flamethrower.

Why would you have Sleep Talk on a Crobat when it doesn't have Rest? Even though Rest is crappy on Crobat.

Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot about no Tutor moves, Icosahedron o.p;
And Sniper, yo ucan still have two of the same move types if t is like Calm Mind and Psychic, because one of the raises stats, so it is fine.

TWhaormraesn91
10th December 2006, 1:55 AM
Thank you The Mighty Wurmple, at least someone reads my whole post. Do I have to get Regice? What if I get a different ice pokemon like Snorunt and evolve into Glalie or something else.

Icosahedron
10th December 2006, 2:02 AM
Um...how about no. Regice's purpose is to serve as a special wall, and no other Ice-type Pokemon in the entire game comes close to doing that quite as well, except maybe Articuno. Use Regice. Furthermore, Glalie has bad stats, and an even worse movepool.

The Mighty Wurmple
10th December 2006, 2:05 AM
Your welcome, TWhaormraesn91.
But yeah, like Icosahedron said, Glalie just doesn't have the defenses to be a special wall. How about Walrein? Is that any good? Lapras is okay, but you can't get that on Sapphire.

TWhaormraesn91
10th December 2006, 2:08 AM
I've never trained a Spheal before so that will be exciting, that is, if it's ok to use. I just don't like using Legendaries that much. They're boring to me since they're so strong and you need practically no effort to win.

The Mighty Wurmple
10th December 2006, 2:15 AM
A base 90 defense if pretty good, not sure if it will be enough though. You might have to ask Icosahedron or Aragornbird on that.

edit: I mean Special defense.
And no Problem TWhaormraesn91. Gee it's a pain typing your name >.>

TWhaormraesn91
10th December 2006, 2:18 AM
Yeah, I'd like to know. So I know if I should get a Wailord sooner or later to unlock the doors. I'll wait a while and if there's no reply from either on of them I'll PM. Thanks again The Mighty Wurmple.

edit: Haha, sorry. It's my name mixed up.