PDA

View Full Version : Chansey breeds

savecowseatcarrots
10th December 2006, 3:06 AM
Chansey breeds w/ what to get aromatherapy?

ShinyManafi
10th December 2006, 3:08 AM
A Vileplume, I think, though I could be wrong

~Sirnight~
10th December 2006, 3:11 AM
I believe that it is Roselia/Rozerade.

savecowseatcarrots
10th December 2006, 3:15 AM
how bout just in firered w/o trade? Vileplume im pretty sure not... Also whats better on a mild gengar, destiny bond or explode?

~Sirnight~
10th December 2006, 3:31 AM
Here;s what you do, if this is FireRed:

Breed Aromatherapy form Parasect onto Hoppip (I bleieve you can catch it in FireRed) then breed that with Chansey.

Sniper123
10th December 2006, 3:38 AM
It IS Roselia to get Aromatherepy because I had to do it to get mine to have it.

~Sirnight~
10th December 2006, 3:40 AM
It IS Roselia to get Aromatherepy because I had to do it to get mine to have it.

Yes, but he only has FireRed with no trading, so Roselia is a no-no.

savecowseatcarrots
10th December 2006, 3:43 AM
howbout from vileplume, that is much easier

minimoose10
10th December 2006, 4:07 AM
Vileuplume and Chansey cant breed with eachother. The only way u can do it is with a roselia

~Sirnight~
10th December 2006, 4:11 AM
Here;s what you do, if this is FireRed:

Breed Aromatherapy form Parasect onto Hoppip (I bleieve you can catch it in FireRed) then breed that with Chansey.

Vileuplume and Chansey cant breed with eachother. The only way u can do it is with a roselia

Ahem, this explains that.

minimoose10
10th December 2006, 4:17 AM
sorry buddy. hoppip doesnt learn aromatherapy, not even an egg move....i shall say it again....u can only do it with roselia

http://serebii.net/attackdex/aromatherapy.shtml

thats everybody that can learn aromatherapy including egg moves

savecowseatcarrots
10th December 2006, 4:23 AM
no vileplume w/ hoppip... then hoppip w/ chansey. And is there something one can do to make a baby chansey have happiness. Does giving it alot of items like calcium work?

minimoose10
10th December 2006, 4:38 AM
sorry buddy. hoppip doesnt learn aromatherapy, not even an egg move....i shall say it again....u can only do it with roselia

http://serebii.net/attackdex/aromatherapy.shtml

thats everybody that can learn aromatherapy including egg moves

Again i repeat myself....there is no possible way hoppip can learn aromatherapy, so therefore it would be impossible for you to breed aromatherapy over to chansey with a hoppip.....look at the link and it tells you what can learn aromatherapy.

The only possible way is with a roselia

*and to make a chansey happy give it some HP ups, Have it hold the soothe bell, and battle important people with it...such as gyms or E4 (or at least have them enter battle)

this might be more helpful for the happiness question
http://serebii.net/games/happiness.shtml

yazzel
10th December 2006, 8:38 AM
for hapinnes NEVER give him hp ups or something else,give him soothe bell and walk a lot and he adores you after a long time.

minimoose10
10th December 2006, 6:36 PM
for hapinnes NEVER give him hp ups or something else,give him soothe bell and walk a lot and he adores you after a long time.

why wouldnt u use hp up for chansey....i mean if your gonna EV train it in hp anyways, then why not?

Leithsumbreon#1
10th December 2006, 9:13 PM
Nooo dont listen to minimoose, he lies... give it proteins and a macho brace and fight machops. It will make your chancey a god.....

Soothe bell+Hp up+Zinc= happy chancey

VaUgHaNy86
10th December 2006, 9:23 PM
it can only get aromatherapy of roselia, so u only chance is tradin with some1, i believe u can get roselia thru xd aswell or ull jus ave 2 make do with a chancey without aromatherapy otherwise im afraid, and the quickest way i found to raise there happiness if ur ev training them is to just do the ev training, failing that use soothe bell, get garys sister to groom it for you and feed it vitamins, also gym battles etc raise happiness alot also

minimoose10
10th December 2006, 10:35 PM
Nooo dont listen to minimoose, he lies... give it proteins and a macho brace and fight machops. It will make your chancey a god.....

Soothe bell+Hp up+Zinc= happy chancey

I hope your joking when you say give it proteins and fight machops, because you dont even use attack in a chansey moveset.

totallylost
11th December 2006, 2:33 AM
I hope your joking when you say give it proteins and fight machops, because you dont even use attack in a chansey moveset.

he is being sarcastic and roselia is your only option

yazzel
11th December 2006, 4:56 PM
guys NEVER give chansey proteins give him soothe bell and walk a lot.
reason:when you give him proteins etc,you can't ev train him when you give him soothe bell you can ev train