PDA

View Full Version : Desert time Warp Discussion Thread

Gentleman Skeleton
11th December 2006, 9:19 PM
Since the sign-up thread is starting to get spammed, I thought I'd get the RPG some real estate in the cafe. Talk amongst yourselves.

Xinkc
12th December 2006, 5:11 PM
yeah first post!!!

Ok, now that that is over... Who is the leader of the poachers or are the "main" poachers all co-leaders?

flygonrulz
12th December 2006, 5:15 PM
I already said that! the first 4 people signing up as poachers are the leaders from the present. The rest are past recruits. So at the moment that is you ^ and Bug Maniac Marc. ^_^

Leithsumbreon#1
14th December 2006, 2:46 AM
So.... Do we ever meet up. We being all of the trainers. This is my first RPG, and I am not sure how we interact with other players. Or is it that we go through with our past relative?
If you could explain this in further depth I'd greatly apriciate it.

P.S. Just read your signature Flygonrulz.... HELLO! I'M A GIRL! ... it made me laugh.

Skeith
14th December 2006, 5:31 PM
So.... Do we ever meet up. We being all of the trainers. This is my first RPG, and I am not sure how we interact with other players. Or is it that we go through with our past relative?
If you could explain this in further depth I'd greatly apriciate it.

P.S. Just read your signature Flygonrulz.... HELLO! I'M A GIRL! ... it made me laugh.

According to Flygonrulz's sign up we all meet up in the begining when we see Celebi (though weather or not we pay attention to each other is up to us (i think), we then get seperated when we are all thrown back in time and i'm guess we all have to meet up again when we try to get back to the furture.

Offtopic: I'm Plaining on having my charaters ancestor as an outlaw with a price on his head

flygonrulz
14th December 2006, 10:08 PM
Cool, wanted dude. :D anyway, I'm thinking we find our relatives first and ask them to help us find the others. Then we meet up. Tah-dah!!!

Gentleman Skeleton
14th December 2006, 10:41 PM
And what about those who are from the time?

flygonrulz
14th December 2006, 10:48 PM
Ya well I'm thinking that I and possibly my ancestor get into a barfight with the poachers at your saloon. That's you and charmed...then the others if they're evil can be tempted over to the dark side...going all Star Wars on ya, sorry! :D

Skeith
14th December 2006, 11:46 PM
Right i've noticed that with some sign up's people have included moves for there pokemon so flygonrulz tell me is this rpg based on the game where we have 4 set moves or like the tv show/manga where the pokemon know every move they learn ?

Musical Mayhem
15th December 2006, 12:36 AM
I just put four moves for each of my Pokemon, 'cuz that's what everyone else does...

Could I possibly be someone's ancesstor. I have a nice little side plot planned out for that... Just say you wanna be my um.. decendant and I'll PM you my nice little side plot... teehee.

Canis Lupus
15th December 2006, 1:17 AM
I just put four moves for each of my Pokemon, 'cuz that's what everyone else does...

Could I possibly be someone's ancesstor. I have a nice little side plot planned out for that... Just say you wanna be my um.. decendant and I'll PM you my nice little side plot... teehee.

Beware! The PM is coming! Teehee, can't wait until this starts.

Gentleman Skeleton
15th December 2006, 2:03 AM
I don't need to worry about my future generations...anyone who reads The Experiment already knows who Abe's is.

Leithsumbreon#1
15th December 2006, 3:24 AM
Lol... I started the whole move list. I find it funny, other people began to post: "I edited my post with my pokemon move list."

My ancestor is going to be a poker player. Female poker player.

So from what I gather, we go through the RPG on our own, and we can choose to meet up the other people? (other people= RPG players) If we choose to, how do we interact?

EDIT: Skeith, who is PBC?

flygonrulz
15th December 2006, 5:12 PM
:o How does this attract so much attention?!

Skeith: I didn't exactly ask for the moves but it's okay. People can have as many or little moves as they want unless it's above 5.

Charmed Band-o- Eh, why not.

Canis Lupus- thankies can-man. XD

dragonic_man- Confusing...I always go with Serenity in RPGs...so if she's in this one and the experiment...ahhh! My head!!! XD

Leithsumbreon#1- Nah, you've got it wrong. We're doing this together. We all find our ancestors somehow though. Then we meet up. I'm thinking that there's a commotion all through town that a lot of poachers have come to town (that's you, poachie people, past and present). We all go uo there and find each other. Then...A battle! :D Yay!

Gentleman Skeleton
15th December 2006, 5:52 PM
dragonic_man- Confusing...I always go with Serenity in RPGs...so if she's in this one and the experiment...ahhh! My head!!! XD

Never mind then, I admit that is a little complicated, so I'll figure something else out.

Skeith
15th December 2006, 7:37 PM
EDIT: Skeith, who is PBC?

Pokemon breeder chris and thanks for clearing that up flygonrulz

-Discord-
15th December 2006, 8:55 PM
Hmm. how many posts should it take for us to find our ancestors and meet up with eachother. I'm, thinking 3-5 posts each before that happens.

flygonrulz
16th December 2006, 1:12 PM
^ I agree! Lets go with that!!! :D

Xinkc
20th December 2006, 8:45 PM
ummm....when is the RP going to start?

flygonrulz
20th December 2006, 8:53 PM
Once we get, like, 6, 7, 8 poachers. I need these poachers to get the basic structure going.

It COULD be four if we were desprate, the people from the present, but I'd like to balance it out with some past-poachers as well. Honest to god, I need these poachers...soon would be good.

Skeith
20th December 2006, 11:49 PM
I could create an npc poacher for you and manage it if that would help out fz

crystal-zephyr
20th December 2006, 11:54 PM
I could create an npc poacher for you and manage it if that would help out fz

Yeah i'll do that aswell if it'll help

Gentleman Skeleton
21st December 2006, 2:01 AM
I'll do it too. I was thinking of Abe's older brother being a poacher anyway.

Canis Lupus
21st December 2006, 2:06 AM
I would create a poacher, but really, I can't be evil. It's liek, going against my personality. I would create another person, but y'know.. Evil isn't my thing.

flygonrulz
21st December 2006, 1:42 PM
Aw, thankies you guys! :D That would be perfect but Canius, I wouldn't want to do anything to make ya feel...un-youish. Also, call me either Flygonrulz, flygon or FR por favor. :p

Yeah, I want to make Serenity's brother a poacher too but she isn't going to tell anyone. Oh dear, oh dear. XD But here is something that I want to happen later on...

I want the poachers to capture Celebi. But the trainer's will get it back. Only...when they get it back, they try to get home again but it flys away! T_T Can't let the end happen too soon, can I?

Razor Shiftry
21st December 2006, 1:55 PM
i have an idea...

how about i kidnap you Flygon, and then capture celebi by myself, and then i get chased by basically...err...everyone so that they can get celebi back and of course, save you and while you're my captive, i could use you as my sex slave if you wantcuz then, i'd be tah ultamute bad guy!

flygonrulz
21st December 2006, 1:58 PM
Umm...maybe not the last bit exactly...my character's still 15. -_-

Razor Shiftry
21st December 2006, 2:10 PM
Umm...maybe not the last bit exactly...my character's still 15. -_-

meh, times and attitudes were different in 'the olde west' and who could resist young beauty?

Gentleman Skeleton
21st December 2006, 2:58 PM
Hidden under the saloon is Abe's workshop where he keeps everything he's created. Think Brisco County Jr. kind of inventions. In other words, stuff that exists in this universe, but shouldn't exist until decades later like...
A refridgerator where he keeps the beverages he sells cold, rubber bullets, even as complicated a device as the liquid fuel rocket and even weapons such as a flamethrower and a tank. He also invented a new Pokeball called the Desert Ball made from an apricorn that only grow on local cacti
But his brother comes in later and steals a good amount of the weapons to catch Celebi. So the poachers have a close to modern arsenal.

flygonrulz
21st December 2006, 4:45 PM
Good ideas, DM! i'd love to use a flamethrower on someone! XD *Diediedie!!! :D* Yeah, that has some good potential for this.

Musical Mayhem
21st December 2006, 7:02 PM
I can't make Paige be a poacher... did you say sex slave? *dies* Serenity's like what, fifteen?

*shoves Paige into closet* No sex slave here... Paige is taken.

Paige is going to get what we would call modernly, raped, and then find out she's well, pregnant. Pregant with whom you might ask? Well, that's saved for the story. ;)

THat's my plan for my character. Yep yep.

Skeith
21st December 2006, 8:01 PM
I see a lot of sex idea here bare in mind you will have to change the rating if you include sex sences. Anyway my plan
"Upon arrival toshi and siren (the gravdivor) get seperated, toshi winds up in the desert out side of town and after little bit of shock, goes into town to find out where he is, he meets a group of guys who turn upon him calling him a theif and such, it eventally wind up with him getting beaten up and having his pokeballs taken off him, as a hope looks lost who should turn up to save him but siren (cleshay i know), after kicking the guys buts he asks why they attacked him and then he sees himself on a wanted poster"
It turns out that "My ansestor is a poacher, but are his motives purely evil or is there something else behind his actions?"
Anyway here my idea for what should happen after celebii gets free
"Its goes off in time leaving all of us trapped in the past, but there is hope... Jarachi! so our charater have to find out where he is and get to him before the poachers get there wish granted. ( yes its flygonrulz idea from the expirement but no one else seemed to think it up for this rpg )"

flygonrulz
21st December 2006, 8:08 PM
Sorry about my insane friend! Xd Me and meta have discussed this: No sex is going on! :D Serenity IS, however going to get captured and stuff is going to happen that I ain't telling ya! But in the end I'm thinking Celebi escapes and the trainers find Serenity.

-_- Charmed! I knows who's it's going to beeee!!!

ME! T_T

Gentleman Skeleton
21st December 2006, 8:33 PM
Forgot to mention, Abe has two older brothers and three younger sisters. That will be important later bacause...

Abe upsets one of the head poachers, so they kidnap his youngest sister, Sarah (who would be about 6) because she befriended Celebi. His oldest brother is in law school so he's unavailable to help. Abe goes with one or two other people to get her back when Zeke (the poacher brother) appears just as Celebi arrives to guide Abe to Sarah's location.

flygonrulz
21st December 2006, 9:00 PM
DM: i've no idea why we're using them either!

Skeith: ironic how I thought up of that last "STOLEN IDEA" an d now it's being used in my RPG..."Thought up" by someone else. XD I just want to keep Celebi if ya don't mind.

Skeith
21st December 2006, 9:16 PM
Kay kay, just tought i mention it, anyway when are you planing on starting this? are we going to need more people or are secondry charaters enough?

flygonrulz
21st December 2006, 9:19 PM
I might start this in a couple of days but if people would think of poachers, ya don't have to sign up with 'em. I'm exited, too! I haven't had an RPG since Ultimate Destruction in lik June or something. Wasn't very sucsessfull either but this has a lot more intrest! :p

Gentleman Skeleton
24th December 2006, 3:38 AM
Cool, I hope it starts after Monday. I think a good number of us will be busy that day. And since I have 3 weeks off from uni, I'll have plenty of time to play this, The Experiment, and my new One Piece RPG as well as any others I've signed myself up for!

Razor Shiftry
24th December 2006, 12:27 PM
well, since there are only three poacher RPers....and i be the really evil bad guy? i am going to kidnaped Serenity after all...and have bar fights...etc...AND i have a shiny Rapidash lol...so yeah, i'm the shady evil bad guy who's pretty good looking and likes Whor*s before bedtime (its the wild west, things like that happen)

flygonrulz
24th December 2006, 3:49 PM
-_-; I'm starting to think that people here really ARE crazier than i am. XD Nah, I'll probably open it on Wednesday because monday's crimbo (just christmas for you non-brits) and on Tuesday it's my uncle's birthday and I'll be out most of the day.

So, I'll have use lots on the edge of your seats for this. I'm evil, I know. :D

Meta, I let people do what they want as long as they don't push it. Pushing it meaning that they...I don't know, can fly or something. That would most possibly give people heart attacks.

Razor Shiftry
24th December 2006, 4:06 PM
-_-; I'm starting to think that people here really ARE crazier than i am. XD Nah, I'll probably open it on Wednesday because monday's crimbo (just christmas for you non-brits) and on Tuesday it's my uncle's birthday and I'll be out most of the day.

So, I'll have use lots on the edge of your seats for this. I'm evil, I know. :D

Meta, I let people do what they want as long as they don't push it. Pushing it meaning that they...I don't know, can fly or something. That would most possibly give people heart attacks.

1)well...i'm special...lol (since when was christmas called crimbo?)
2)you're not evil, you're on drugs and you no it lol (nah, thats fine with me, i'll survive till wednesday)
3)people are gonna fly? *looks around* when? when? lol, i seriously nearly died of laughter when i read that last bit (i think its the drugs i'm taking) lol

Meta;267;

Razgriz
24th December 2006, 11:19 PM
Umm may I ask why I'm still listed as a reservation person when my sign-up has been posted? Also sorry I haven't been here in a while but my computer starting to go crazy and I can't be on for very long.

flygonrulz
26th December 2006, 6:53 PM
XD, Thanks, meta. :D I'm not on drugs!!!

Sorry, Razgriz, I'm a very forgetful person. Shame on me. T_T That's on your conscience now. You made Flygonrulz feel bad and now the evil Flygon are coming to kill you. *Glint* XD, Kidding! I'll be posting this probably tomorrow morning. Yay to you guys.

crystal-zephyr
29th December 2006, 5:37 PM
Erm.....i thought i should tell people something. I had my character walk into the saloon whilst others were in there and left it at that because i didnt no exactly what was going on at that time and now people have moved out of there it seems and i dont no what is going on now either

flygonrulz
29th December 2006, 5:43 PM
Erm.....i thought i should tell people something. I had my character walk into the saloon whilst others were in there and left it at that because i didnt no exactly what was going on at that time and now people have moved out of there it seems and i dont no what is going on now either

Why don't you ask Abe about what happend and he says some strange people came in and to go to the ranch if you're intrested. You go there and TA-DA!

Razor Shiftry
29th December 2006, 5:47 PM
lol, MWHAHAHAHA, it is moi! ze pocheur! I shall steal lil miss Serenity from her bed and whisk her away ;)

Meta;267;

crystal-zephyr
29th December 2006, 7:07 PM
Why don't you ask Abe about what happend and he says some strange people came in and to go to the ranch if you're intrested. You go there and TA-DA!

I got a diffrent idea on how to meet up now :) ill post it later when i no i have enough time

flygonrulz
29th December 2006, 10:17 PM
Okay. hey, somone really likes this thread. 5 stars, yay. :D

Xinkc
30th December 2006, 12:38 AM
Okay. hey, somone really likes this thread. 5 stars, yay. :D

One of those three votes would be me! I love how OOC this thread is at some points!

But on a different note, why is everybody treating my character, Xinkc, as a trainer when he is a Poacher?

Oh well...I guess I can go along with it and act like a sleeper agent...

Musical Mayhem
30th December 2006, 1:58 AM
Sorry I didn't post before... If something's awry in my post just tell me... I had to do the whole: I'm looking in a mirror thing. Paige's got a hang-over, so she ah, missed work. She was really awake before, just crying and stuff. Yup.

Razgriz
30th December 2006, 2:32 AM
Sorry for not posting but my computer has being going crazy so I'll try to post at least a few times if I can.

Leithsumbreon#1
30th December 2006, 6:28 AM
omg.... I dint look into this thing for three days and 30 different post have been made... Happy holidays by the way...

FR when are we starting.. we have enough poachers now... :(

I was wondering, can I make a poacher character that turns good? That way I can have my trainer and my poacher meet up, battle, and my poacher guy slowly turn good, then finally help out my trainer. I would start off posting for my poacher and for my trainer, and then just post them together. I would have my trainer, the ex-poacher, and my ancestor. Would that be ok?

Razor Shiftry
30th December 2006, 12:27 PM
meh, ^ sounds alright i suppose...but my character isn't gonna meet his ansestor...he's just gonna be himself and sneak around you know ^_^ cause a little mischief, hunt around...AND STEAL M'DEAR LIL SERENITY!mwhahahaha...

flygonrulz
30th December 2006, 12:34 PM
One of those three votes would be me! I love how OOC this thread is at some points!

But on a different note, why is everybody treating my character, Xinkc, as a trainer when he is a Poacher?

Oh well...I guess I can go along with it and act like a sleeper agent...

D'oh! sorry, this kinda sucks. I'll edit my posts.

crystal-zephyr
30th December 2006, 12:42 PM
Ok can someone tell me what is going on. The posts, after when i got my character to the same place as some of you guys, confused me and i dont no what is going on

flygonrulz
30th December 2006, 12:47 PM
Why don't ya just meet up with Serenity. She's training outside the ranch so it's easy! :D

Leithsumbreon...we've already started! XD *dies*

Leithsumbreon#1
31st December 2006, 2:35 AM
OMFG!!
You started >_<!!!!

lol

Spire
31st December 2006, 3:28 AM
Ladies and gentlemen, I just took a hit from a Mukuhawk's Brave Bird.

I rule.

But, seriously. I think the RPG is moving at far too fast a pace. If you have a look at Pokemon Battle Academy (Another RPG that FR is in.), you'll notice that the progression of time is a lot less slower. I reckon it's a little better, but, then again, this is your RPG.

Xinkc
31st December 2006, 4:30 AM
ummm....one day and there is about 19 new posts....

that's a lot of reading

Leithsumbreon#1
31st December 2006, 7:45 AM
Lol.. my English teacher would be outraged to find out I wont do her boring, five paragraph synopsis on Mcbeth, but I'll write 20 paragraphs on how my fictional character woke up in the old west..

Anyways yeah, the RPG is moving far too fast...

flygonrulz
31st December 2006, 11:03 AM
Is it? Well, what can you suggest? And what's wrong with going a little fast?

Skeith
31st December 2006, 11:14 AM

The faster you go the shorter the rpg will be. thats why i think we should slow it down a little bit by lengthening our posts

Razor Shiftry
31st December 2006, 11:39 AM
>_< lol, yeah, thats true, so why don't we all have to post a minimum of...say, a page on MS word eh? lol, but at least all these post are sayin that this is popular...

Meta;267;

flygonrulz
31st December 2006, 11:54 AM
Yes, popular is good...what about a minimum of 15 sentances? That's quite a lot and I think it's reasonable enough.

Razor Shiftry
31st December 2006, 12:01 PM
but the thing is though, when you write something on MS word and then post it on here, it becomes shorter...which is annoying...
oh, and thank you for saying the sheriff was stupid for taking the brave bird attack eventhough it as so obviously for that Metagross...lol (obviously not in those words) :D lol...

Musical Mayhem
31st December 2006, 9:57 PM

1) I can't keep up.
2) it leads to short posts (mine are the longest...)
3) Others have trouble keeping up
4) uh... cookies?

I'd appreciate it if perhaps Flygonrulz could mention Grace appearing, so I don't feel so left out (even though Paige is a lonely kidn of girl...)

flygonrulz
31st December 2006, 9:59 PM
Cookies?! Where?! XD Okay, hey our characters are relatives. Paige is like her great great great great great great...ah, screw it, grandmother anyway. So I guess we should be friendly to each other. *throws guns out window* ... *and knives* ... *bombs...* :D Now we're good.

Musical Mayhem
31st December 2006, 10:13 PM
Yay. Anyways... I"m confused, where ARE you guys at the moment?

flygonrulz
31st December 2006, 10:15 PM
I've just captured a Metagross to go into a strange brotherhood that my character barely even knows about. ooooh. creepy.

Musical Mayhem
31st December 2006, 10:18 PM
I understand that, but just... er, WHERE are you with the Metagross and the brotherhood and... uh.. people?

Skeith
31st December 2006, 10:34 PM
there in a valley at the moment trying to catch it, wah i'm the only person from the furture left behind :( oh well i could always have my anstor turn up and cause some havioc

Razor Shiftry
31st December 2006, 11:01 PM
lol...sooo...err? what shall i do now? i'm sorta stuck for ideas...

Spire
31st December 2006, 11:06 PM
Well, you could throw rocks and stuff at me and the new guy.

Oh, and Jett's totally not stupid. He's a strategic genius. He knew that someone else was trying to capture it, so that's why he took the hit so Serenity could catch it.

Totally.

Razor Shiftry
31st December 2006, 11:24 PM
but if you read my post, you'd see that i was attacking the Metagross cuz it was attcking Serenity! so i bought some time for her to get on her feet an release some more pokemon to fight the thing, so you really were stupid to take the hit cuz it wasn't to get your character ^_^ lol, not trying to flame you or anything, your character was just trying to be heroic...
and my character is not stupid enough to throw rocks at his enemy...he will...get caught! so lets have a battle!

Xinkc
1st January 2007, 2:05 AM
just a quick little question...Can my character start a fire to burn down the town? or even the Ranch?

I figure it would be his revenge for being senselessly attacked by Serenity without him having to go through the trouble of finding her.

Spire
1st January 2007, 2:31 AM
NOT MY BEAUTIFUL RANCH!

Shut up, Jett.

I think that Xinkc should try and burn down the saloon or somthing. Then, Jack shows up and starts looking for Serenity to capture her, then Serenity and Jett show up and start a battle.

A 4-Way battle would be awesome.

And one more thing:

JETT'S FATHER WILL DIE.

Xinkc
1st January 2007, 4:34 AM
JETT'S FATHER WILL DIE.

I thought he was already dead...

Spire
1st January 2007, 4:44 AM
No, he just got shot.

I'm planning on making him find out after the battle with Xinkc and Jack, if you still want to do that. Some guy from the hospital will come up to him and say... well, I don't want to spoil it.

Leithsumbreon#1
1st January 2007, 8:13 AM
Lol Jett... My character is going to get all over your characters face..I'm an anarchist and hate authority.

My character flew over the valley you were fighting the metagross flygonrulez. Because he was stalking your little group. I left my post at him decending to the ground at great speeds. Would one of the people around you in the RPG, or you, adding him into the part. If need be you have permission to bunny him.

P.S. sorry for the double post. AND HAPPY FRIKING NEW YEARS!!

flygonrulz
1st January 2007, 1:14 PM
I'm the GM, I can bunny anyone i like. *laughs evilyl* ahem.

Xinkc: Please don't do that. Fires are bad. burning is bad. Dieing is bad. Don't set anything on fire!!! >_<

Spire and meta: QUIT ARGUEING! YOU'RE BOTH IDIOTS!!! :p Nah, i'm joking. Stop the flaming please!!!

Spire: Yeah, me and Meta have already talked about this but not in much detail. he's going to get in a fight with you, kick your butt *:D* and then take off someplace with me. Then he's possibly going to get Celebii. But he might have to fill in the gaps.

Leithsumbreon#1: Spire's BUNNYING made me know that...BUNNYING IS WRONG!!!

Razor Shiftry
1st January 2007, 1:43 PM
I'm the GM, I can bunny anyone i like. *laughs evilyl* ahem.
O_O me scared...

Spire and meta: QUIT ARGUEING! YOU'RE BOTH IDIOTS!!! :p Nah, i'm joking. Stop the flaming please!!!
sozzy babe...

Spire: Yeah, me and Meta have already talked about this but not in much detail. he's going to get in a fight with you, kick your butt *:D* and then take off someplace with me. Then he's possibly going to get Celebii. But he might have to fill in the gaps.

uh huh, for i am the...most evil poacher? bt yeah, i know a lot about celebii so i'm gonna capture it later oon, but loose it. as for the serenity kidnapping, that is going to be unintenional (my character isn't a one to nick people) but thats gonna like happen because i battle you, win but then get surrounded by like a whole group of you trainers so i kidnap Serenity and run off. you guys follow me if you want but i'm gonna end up in the forest on a full moon in that clearing with that rock, battle celebii, capture her...and then...loose her?get lost in the mists of time? who knows. but i'm gonna be like the ultamute super power bad guy (cuz i'm gonna make my character once been the champion of a pokemon legue somewhere)

happy with my plot idea? its only basic so it does go exactly like this but...well...meh

Meta;267;

flygonrulz
1st January 2007, 1:50 PM
Don't battle Celebii. Capture it in a net or cage or something. Tis more evilifyed. :D Yeah, you battle me or something, your chosen pokemon accidently shoots an attack at Serenity, knocking her out, the trainers come for a battle and TA-DA!!! Xd, I'm obsessed with that word. blame the scissor sistors.

Razor Shiftry
1st January 2007, 1:54 PM
Don't battle Celebii. Capture it in a net or cage or something. Tis more evilifyed. :D Yeah, you battle me or something, your chosen pokemon accidently shoots an attack at Serenity, knocking her out, the trainers come for a battle and TA-DA!!! Xd, I'm obsessed with that word. blame the scissor sistors.
but...but, my character is...more traditional than that, but i could trap her in a fire spin (grass pokemon) and then everyone pops along to say hello and ruin the fun ^_^
but that idea of shooting Serenity accidently sounds fair enough...soo...how about a boulder hitting your head and knocking you out? and i think a double battle against Spire sounds more fun to me...

flygonrulz
1st January 2007, 1:59 PM
Okay, just promise not to kill each other. :D

Skeith
1st January 2007, 2:18 PM
Okay, just promise not to kill each other. :D

Don't worry if there charater get to the killing phase mine will step in :D

Gentleman Skeleton
1st January 2007, 4:39 PM
O_O me scared...

sozzy babe...

uh huh, for i am the...most evil poacher? bt yeah, i know a lot about celebii so i'm gonna capture it later oon, but loose it. as for the serenity kidnapping, that is going to be unintenional (my character isn't a one to nick people) but thats gonna like happen because i battle you, win but then get surrounded by like a whole group of you trainers so i kidnap Serenity and run off. you guys follow me if you want but i'm gonna end up in the forest on a full moon in that clearing with that rock, battle celebii, capture her...and then...loose her?get lost in the mists of time? who knows. but i'm gonna be like the ultamute super power bad guy (cuz i'm gonna make my character once been the champion of a pokemon legue somewhere)

happy with my plot idea? its only basic so it does go exactly like this but...well...meh

Meta;267;

How about this beforehand:
He and Abe's poacher brother Zeke make a deal. Since Zeke's goal is to unify the various poacher clans, he get's Jack aboard Team Steam. Then Jack learns that Abe's sister, Sarah knows where Celebi hides out. So he grabs her too. Then Abe and Zeke have a major fight where Abe is seriously hurt.

Razor Shiftry
1st January 2007, 5:06 PM
thing is though, my character already knows where Celebii is going to be, which is at night on a full moon above a rock in a clearing in a forest inhabited by loads of ghost pokemon to the west of the town...

Gentleman Skeleton
1st January 2007, 5:30 PM
thing is though, my character already knows where Celebii is going to be, which is at night on a full moon above a rock in a clearing in a forest inhabited by loads of ghost pokemon to the west of the town...

Well then, maybe the first part for now. Then after Celebi's first encounter, maybe the second.

Razor Shiftry
1st January 2007, 5:48 PM
lol, ok then, me and zeke make a deal cuz i can't get into the forest as all those ghost pokemon are evil sadistic *******s and would kill me if i went anywhere near...ok?

Meta;267;

Gentleman Skeleton
1st January 2007, 6:01 PM
Works for me. Zeke will bring an offering to Jack to join Steam (which I'm seeing will eventually become Team Rocket once the rocket is invented.)

Skeith
1st January 2007, 6:08 PM
Works for me. Zeke will bring an offering to Jack to join Steam (which I'm seeing will eventually become Team Rocket once the rocket is invented.)

Do you mind if i have my charaters anstor involed with this group?

Xinkc
1st January 2007, 9:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonic_man

Do you mind if i have my charaters anstor involed with this group?

mind if mine is involved too, all I need is to post...

by the way, is there a bar in the town since the saloon is filled with good guys?

EDIT: never mind, I'm going to have my character's ancestors have a bar near the saloon...

Spire
1st January 2007, 11:37 PM
Okay, I get my rear-end kicked into the middle of next week, but then Jett kicks JACK'S rear-end into the middle of next YEAR.

Deal?

Leithsumbreon#1
2nd January 2007, 8:02 AM
.... gee I'm so glad I have to tell my Flygon to suddenly stop...
Is there a way I can be involved in the plote, I dont want to sound needy or anything, but I cought up to you guys. And you completly left my character out. Mind telling me how I involve him into the plot... or do you want me to continue by myself.. I have no problem with that, but you said that was not allowed. I'm slightly confused...

Skeith
2nd January 2007, 10:58 AM
.... gee I'm so glad I have to tell my Flygon to suddenly stop...
Is there a way I can be involved in the plote, I dont want to sound needy or anything, but I cought up to you guys. And you completly left my character out. Mind telling me how I involve him into the plot... or do you want me to continue by myself.. I have no problem with that, but you said that was not allowed. I'm slightly confused...

Basically there seems to be somehing going on with poachers in the valley if you want to get involed you can go there

Razor Shiftry
2nd January 2007, 11:58 AM
Okay, I get my rear-end kicked into the middle of next week, but then Jett kicks JACK'S rear-end into the middle of next YEAR.

Deal?

hell no - you see, i'm the BIG poacher cuz i know what i'm doing and because my character was once a pokemon league champion and what ever...but when i kick your 'rear-end' everyone else should turn up so i take Serenity hostage and then run off, meet up with the other poachers and persuade them to help me so we go off into the ghost ridden forest on the full moon which is east of origin town and while everyone else is battling the attacking ghost pokemon, i sneak off to the origin rock in thaat wierd clearing and battle and trap Celebii in a firespin from my Rapidash. but then i get distracted...

lol Meta;267;

BlazikenBud
2nd January 2007, 12:03 PM
I asked to join and haven't been accepted yet. please check my sign up to see what my poacher is goingto be like!

Razor Shiftry
2nd January 2007, 12:29 PM
err...can you like...err...wait till you're accepted before you post in here? because you might not even get accepted and all...

Meta;267;

BlazikenBud
2nd January 2007, 12:31 PM
Flygon did see it and I have lengthened it loads.

Leithsumbreon#1
3rd January 2007, 12:07 AM
She may be bussy. And last time I checked.. this is a disscussion for the RPGers.. :\
Wont you feel silly if you get rejected?

Anyways...
My character is going to be doing chores for the inn keeper. From what I gather, meta and spire's character are going to battle. Is this going to take place infront of the saloon? If so, I think thats a good opportunity for my character to get involved. I could pop out and be like "Oh snap1111 5h3'5 7o7a11y getting kidnaped..." Not really, but you know what I mean.

Spire
3rd January 2007, 1:00 AM
hell no - you see, i'm the BIG poacher cuz i know what i'm doing and because my character was once a pokemon league champion and what ever...but when i kick your 'rear-end' everyone else should turn up so i take Serenity hostage and then run off, meet up with the other poachers and persuade them to help me so we go off into the ghost ridden forest on the full moon which is east of origin town and while everyone else is battling the attacking ghost pokemon, i sneak off to the origin rock in thaat wierd clearing and battle and trap Celebii in a firespin from my Rapidash. but then i get distracted...

By me.

This is what I was suggesting by kicking you into the middle of next year - Jett rescues Serenity from Jack.

I could make it so Jett's father dies just before he goes to Origin Forest, so he has motivation to stop the poachers. A poacher originally shot Jett's father, so he's still looking for the guy that did it. If you could have an NPC Poacher named Erik Klapton come with you, it fits into the plot.

Xinkc
3rd January 2007, 1:46 AM
just so everybody knows and doesn't make the mistake, Saurix Bar is completely different from the saloon.

the bar is owned by my character, Xinkc's, ancestors while the saloon is owned by Abe...

I only created it so that the poachers from the future can meet up without good people like Abe, that Brotherhood, Paige, and the other trainers attacking us or listening into the conversations...(i still remember getting Randomly attacked by Serenity :( )

Spire
3rd January 2007, 2:31 AM
And Jett owns the ranch.

Just a question - should Jett have any relatives? I'm thinking of expanding his character a little more. Like, a brother for a poacher or something.

Leithsumbreon#1
3rd January 2007, 3:41 AM
Xinc... do you have poker matches in your bar? ... If so, I've got a question for flygonrulez. Aside from all my other ones...
Can I meet my ancestor? Like soon... I could go there. If so, then she'd be named Haze Sureden. And would win all her poker matches. I'd walk into the bar, get a drink. Her game would catch my attention, I'll try to pick her up. Tell her I know how she wins her games. And then when I find out her name, I'd freak out and explain the story. She's going to be my Great, Great, GREAT Grandmother.

Spire
3rd January 2007, 4:59 AM
You're going to pick up your own grandmother?

DUDE.

Anyway, I've decided to give Jett a poacher for a brother. If someone could think up a first name that goes well with "Black", that'd be much appreciated.

flygonrulz
3rd January 2007, 5:09 PM
Spire: Serenity's probably going to be with jack for some time. maybe you could TRY and fail to save Serenity. Oh, and for crying out loud you said the first time you bunnyed that would be the last. It is getting so friggin annoying. And don't flame other people's plans.

Leithsumbreon#1: That sounds good! Kinda funny too. :p And thank you for replieing that I was busy. I was. And thank you for regognising I'm a girl. Some people don't get that. :D

Meta: Alright for your plan and part of Spire's. He tries to save me and THEN you can kick him into next week. :D

BlazikenBud: *hits self* I've said you were accepted! ...just. You need to make your posts longer in the actual RPG but you're still accepted. Check my last post and the member list if you don't believe me!

Oh, and thank you to everyone who has helped me out in this thread. Big help, you guys...and girls.

Skeith
3rd January 2007, 5:40 PM
Sorry aboat the post thing flygonrulz I've changed it. Now can you please call off your flygon its scaring me

Razor Shiftry
3rd January 2007, 7:36 PM
Meta: Alright for your plan and part of Spire's. He tries to save me and THEN you can kick him into next week...AGAIN :D

Oh, and thank you to everyone who has helped me out in this thread. Big help, you guys...and girls.

lol, you missed out a little dietail ^_^ but thanks for thanking me!

Meta;267;

Spire
3rd January 2007, 10:55 PM
Ah, great. I'm going to be kicked around more than the entire sum of bad guys in Chuck Norris's films.

Anyway, that seems fair enough, as long as I don't turn into some comic relief character that gets injured half the time, and does nothing the other half.

Razor Shiftry
3rd January 2007, 11:17 PM
don't worry Spire, I'm your NEMISIS!!!MWHAHAHAHA, so i have to beat the excretement out of you a few times before you can beat me ^_^ so chill and try and hunt me down when we get to that stage if you want...

Meta;267;

Spire
3rd January 2007, 11:38 PM
Makes... perfect... sense.

Well, judging by my copy of Resident Evil 4, it makes perfect sense. (I can't beat Lord Saddler. At all. I NEED HELP.)

Anyway, I'll get things back on topic - Jett's brother will be named Jack. (Jack Black. Heh heh heh.)

He'll be a poacher, and he'll turn up when Jett is in his office doing paperwork. (Don't you just hate paperwork?) He'll taunt Jett repeatedly, then Jett will beat the tar out of him in a battle. (He's MY NPC. I can do what I like with him. Bwahahaha.)

Anyway, I'll need to figure out something else that's important to Jett.

flygonrulz
5th January 2007, 5:34 PM
OMG! Two poacher Jacks?! *dies* How can this be happening?! ...Cloning maybe? But it is the 18th century...or is it the 19th? Hmmmm....

Xinkc
5th January 2007, 8:37 PM
OMG, no outburst of posts in the RPG for the last 2 days!!!

I know I didn't like it at first, but know it's a little too slow...

flygonrulz
5th January 2007, 9:40 PM
We need a plan yo keep us going. We need to advance Zeke's betrayal thing a little more. What if Abe confronts him, he denys it but Abe insists he's a poacher. Then Zeke locks him up someplace.

Any more ideas? Nobody like this one? Is this thing going to die already?! *pleasenopleasenopleaseno*

Hey, i also think that my absence from yesterday MIGHT JUST have something to do with it. XD :D

Skeith
5th January 2007, 11:02 PM
Well unless its a prob FZ I'm going to have my charater and his anstor get into a fight and have my charater steal the team steam card off my anstor but he'll have no idea what it means

flygonrulz
5th January 2007, 11:35 PM
Neither do I at the moment! *reads again* ...Ohhhhh! :D And please, call me FR or Flygon! Not FZ, people sometimes get confuzzled with that though. :p

Xinkc
6th January 2007, 12:12 AM
If it's ok with you FR, I plan on having my character go to the Team Steam meeting and if he likes it, he'll stay in the past to try to make Team Steam the greatest team in history, but ultimately failing and only causing very slight changes (only slight history book changes) to his original time period.

flygonrulz
6th January 2007, 10:04 AM
Yeah, that'd be okay. I've been wondering about people staying and what not. But that's the end and this is the start! XD

BlazikenBud
6th January 2007, 10:39 AM
I don't understand what's happening in that place where you are FR, cos I only just joined lol.

flygonrulz
6th January 2007, 1:02 PM
I sugest reading the posts. it won't take too long: ten...fifteen mins tops. But here's a brief on what's happening now:

The trainers are all going to kick Zeke's butt! :D

Spire
7th January 2007, 2:31 AM
Aww, yeah. I get to beat the tar out of someone.

Anyway, who's this guy that has anger problems? I'm telling him off, but I need to know if that's okay with FR.

And, with Jack Black, we could just call him by his last name. I can't think of a better name than Jack.

Gentleman Skeleton
7th January 2007, 2:58 AM
I sugest reading the posts. it won't take too long: ten...fifteen mins tops. But here's a brief on what's happening now:

The trainers are all going to kick Zeke's butt! :D

Oh, and to add insult to injury, Zeke just kidnapped Sarah, the only one who knows the location of Celebi.

flygonrulz
7th January 2007, 2:37 PM
Yeah, that kinda sucks. :D But in an RPG, WOO! *waves pitchfork* XD Oh, and to add ingury AND insult to insult and ingury (that made more sense in my mind...) ...

Serenity is going to be knocked out by a rock in a battle and kidnapped very very soon. Oh joy. :p

Razor Shiftry
7th January 2007, 3:04 PM
L O L ^ yes, very soon indeed, infact, next time i post that should happen...after my battle with the sheriff...

EDIT: BlazikenBud, could you like...lengthen your posts a bit and try and make it clearer? its a little annoying. and please, no unneeded violence eitherwise Flygon will have to change the rating to pg-13 or something - and since it says in your profile that you're 10, i don't think you want that to happen ^_^

Spire
7th January 2007, 11:13 PM
Hooray! I get to battle someone! And I get to lose!

Anyway, I'm happy to be part of the RPG. I really am.

Xinkc
8th January 2007, 8:43 PM
umm... I'm lost now. can anybody explain what is happening at the ranch?

I read it several times and it doesn't make sense to me. First Jack battles Jett, then BlazikenBud's character attacks Serenity..... after that the rest confuses me.

flygonrulz
8th January 2007, 8:56 PM
I'M the one battling meta, Spire! Don't just jump in!!! >_<

I agree with meta, BlazikenBud. Extencive swearing is not big or clever, it small and stupid. :p Please don't swear that much! And bunnying, aka controlling characters other than your own. Only I can do that. For I am the Game master. YAY! :D

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h151/flygonrulz/bunny.jpg

XD For all of the people who bunny.

Hey, I might not be on AS much. I have mocks next week. BOOOO!

Spire
8th January 2007, 10:53 PM
Yeah, I'll jump out of the fight.

Except much amusement at Jett's expense. I'm going to have him being trampled by a horde of Stantler or something.

(And, FR, is it really that necessary to blow people's heads off? I mean, it's a good idea and all, but I need a head.)

Xinkc
9th January 2007, 1:29 AM
I plan on having Xinkc poach some Pokemon soon (no worry, just some wild Pokes) sense he hasn't really done anything really evil/poachery yet.

maybe that herd of Stantler that trampled Jett...

Spire
9th January 2007, 1:42 AM
Yeah, that'd be a good idea.

On another note, I notice that BlazikenBud stole a Rapidash that belonged to Jett. He would like it back, please.

Musical Mayhem
9th January 2007, 2:09 AM
I have rescued Jett and Serenity from the raging heard of Stantlers. Yayz. I am such a born heroinne. (Is pulling someone onto a Flygon in the face of a dangerous stampede considered bunnying?)

Xinkc
9th January 2007, 2:54 AM
I have rescued Jett and Serenity from the raging heard of Stantlers. Yayz. I am such a born heroinne. (Is pulling someone onto a Flygon in the face of a dangerous stampede considered bunnying?)

I don't think it is bunnying unless you make them act out of character (look at BlazikenBud's bunnying for example)

anyways, I'm still going to poach the Stantler because I'm a baaaad man...OMROFLG

Oh My Rolling On the Floor Laughing God

flygonrulz
9th January 2007, 10:13 PM
Spire: Yes. Yes it is nesecarry. :D

Xinkc: I know BlazikenBud'd bnnying is kinda bad but don't take it out on him. It's probably, like, his first RPG or something.

BlazikenBud: Give him back the Rapidash por favor. :p

Spire
9th January 2007, 11:35 PM
ARGH! I WANT TO LIVE!

Anyway, Jack Black (Jett's brother) has arrived at the scene. Him and Jett are battling, and Jett will win in convincing fashion. Also, Jett's dad's name is Zack Black. Remember that.

Xinkc
10th January 2007, 2:42 AM
Xinkc: I know BlazikenBud'd bnnying is kinda bad but don't take it out on him. It's probably, like, his first RPG or something.

ummm....I know for a fact that it is not his first RPG. That last one we were both in, Poke Wars: Battlefront, he bunnyed my character in a manner that made my character look stupid

Skeith
10th January 2007, 5:42 PM
Err just out of curiousity why is my charater being ignored? sighs well if you don't mind i'm going to have him and his anstor have a fight in the ranch *cue massive damage and a repair bill as long a the ranch itself*

Musical Mayhem
10th January 2007, 9:41 PM
yeah, I feel ignored too. Paige rescued Serenity, but a thank you? Nooo. (Paige will be majorly ticked off in my next post. :P)

Razor Shiftry
10th January 2007, 9:46 PM
>_< sorry for ignorance guys - very unintenional

flygonrulz
10th January 2007, 9:47 PM
T_T I'm sorry1 There's too many people!!! And I didn't know about the Stantler thing. But I will make a effort to get along with Paige. I SWEAR!!!

Skeith, there seems to be a lot of battles lately but once the thing with me and meta happens, everyone will get their say. Yay for you, slightly less for Serenity. :D

Musical Mayhem
10th January 2007, 9:49 PM
Good. Whilst Serenity is in battle, I shall help out Abe's poor Elekible avec mon Vaporeon. :P

Spire
11th January 2007, 12:23 AM
And Jett has run away like the screaming coward he is to fight his brother.

When he beats Black, he'll make his way up to the ranch to discover Meta taking away Serenity. Jett will then call a meeting, and start a manhunt.

This is fun.

flygonrulz
11th January 2007, 5:17 PM
Maybe. We'll decide when we get to that point.

Skeith
11th January 2007, 5:24 PM
Hrrm I'nm not to sure what to do at the mo so I'll wait till Meta kidnaps Flygonrulz and trail them oh and I've come up with an idea

Since i haven't used it yet i'm going to have my Areodactyal (Riddick) be wild and uncontorlable this means its a tough fighter but hes as much danger to Toshi as he is to his foes

Razor Shiftry
11th January 2007, 8:40 PM
err...simple question...
WTF is happening! this is really confusing as it keeps jumping around...a lot. seriously people, link your posts to other posts and make sure its realistic ok? my character seems to have...disappeared completely from that battle with Serenity...COMPLETELY. and how is that possible? take note guys.

and BBud: for gods sake dude, lenthen your posts...and read whats happening before cuz they are seriously jumping around and confusiong people like me ^_^

Meta;267;

flygonrulz
11th January 2007, 9:45 PM
I was trying to follow other posts, hehe! -_-; Seems like there is a sitchuation: Zeke needs to get his arse kicked, meta, I'm thinking you chip in. :D

Spire
11th January 2007, 11:33 PM
And that's why FR's RPG is awesome.

Anyway, I'm waiting for firewater to start a fight. I should win quite easily, so I can throw DM in jail and have him learn more about Celebi.

Xinkc
12th January 2007, 1:02 AM
err...simple question...
WTF is happening! this is really confusing as it keeps jumping around...a lot. seriously people, link your posts to other posts and make sure its realistic ok? my character seems to have...disappeared completely from that battle with Serenity...COMPLETELY. and how is that possible? take note guys.

meh, I'm so confused too. First their is this Team Steam thing and then nothing else is said about it. Then I have to find somebody or a group that wants to buy Stantler since I have an ample amount.

Ok, that last thing is kinda what I need to do before I do anything else.

Spire
12th January 2007, 1:39 AM
I reckon I could work Team Steam into Jett's plot, somehow.

Jett has to stop them before they destroy his precious town, or something. They could actually arrive without any warning, and proceed to smash things. Then, Jett has to get reinforcements, save the town, yadda yadda yadda.

Just an idea.

flygonrulz
12th January 2007, 6:17 PM

Aw! Thanks! :D *glint* I have an idea on Team Steam. Beware the glint. :p

Kinda cliche in a way but what if they capture Abe's tecnology and use it to make everyone's pokemon...evil. MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Skeith
12th January 2007, 8:01 PM
TTnTT I'm still being ingored, can someone please mention Toshi in there post so i can work my way back in

Spire
15th January 2007, 12:19 AM
Sounds like a plan.

Now, if you will divert your attention my way for a second. I've drawn a rough map of Origin Town and whatnot.

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/7285/dtwmappx4.png

What do you think? And please note, the map is not to scale.

Thank you.

Xinkc
15th January 2007, 1:42 AM
can't really read the map...sorry

Spire
15th January 2007, 2:02 AM
Bah.

Fine, I'll host it on Photobucket or something.

I know it's a bad map, but most of my energy nowadays is devoted to self-gratification.

firewater
15th January 2007, 6:19 AM

Anyway, I'm waiting for firewater to start a fight. I should win quite easily, so I can throw DM in jail and have him learn more about Celebi.

i'm really enjoying this, as it is my first RPG, but it does look confusing, as it looks like there are about 3 different stories at once. Oh and Spire, my character isn't the kind to attack the other trainer in a battle, just saying.......
well, now i feel really stupid- as if i had read this, i could've gotten information anyway. But i'm just saying, i do plan to get Jibacoil/Poliwrath back in my next post:once i get rid of my "Road block" that is

Spire
15th January 2007, 2:42 PM
"Starting a fight" was a figure of speech.

Anyway, it's Poker Night in Origin Town, and Jett's feeling lucky. If Serenity decides to enter, though, she should win, due to her immense skill in card games. If she doesn't, Jett should win.

Either way, Jack Black's going to unsuccessfully attack the ranch. Then Jett shows up, saves the day, yadda yadda yadda.

And just to go off-topic, I figured out my dog is fat. It responds to the name "Cheney."

flygonrulz
15th January 2007, 10:35 PM
XD, Yayz to the Random building. :D And to Jack Black inc. Woo. :D Spire, thanks for you concideration for this RPG! And thanks to everyone who made the thread kinda not...ya know...die.

As I have said in the past to my friends:

Dieing is bad. Very very bad. If you die, that is bad. Not dieing is good. Very very good. Yay to life.

:D

Oh, and yes. Serenity shal be the only girl there, then win and laugh. :p A lot.

Oh dear to your dog being fat. Maybe follow the letters

Diet
And
Exercise.

:D

Musical Mayhem
16th January 2007, 12:59 AM
Haha, Paige's house is on the map. Yayz. :P And Random Buildings! Yayz. Anyhoozles, been away for a bit, anything really extrordinarily major that I might have missed happen? (I read the posts, but some of them (the battle ones) confused me)

Spire
16th January 2007, 1:00 AM
Not really. It's Poker Night at the saloon, and Jack Black's going to attack the ranch again, but he's easily stopped.

Anyway, regarding Serenity winning, it shall be done. I'm thinking of a prize to go along with the Poker night. If anyone could think of any better ideas, that'd be great. I'm currently swinging towards a Donkarasu.

Also, Jett's going to change his team a bit. He'll swap out Scizor, Gaburaisu and Dotaitos for his Donkarasu, Flygon and Goukazaru. (These guys are far more powerful than the ones he's swapping out, and Jett's had them all for ages. Besides, Gaburaisu needs a break from all the flying around.)

And just to go off-topic again, that's an awful lot of smilies for the one post.

flygonrulz
18th January 2007, 5:44 PM
Hey! Is it just me or is hareldly anyone posting?! DM! Meta! Skeith! For pete's sakes, you guys! We need to keep this running!

Skeith
18th January 2007, 5:50 PM
Hey! Is it just me or is hareldly anyone posting?! DM! Meta! Skeith! For pete's sakes, you guys! We need to keep this running!

*Cough cough*

TTnTT I'm still being ingored, can someone please mention Toshi in there post so i can work my way back in
I couldn't keep up due to my time on the internet being limited to an hour on weekdays and got lost along the storyline along with nicola and russian may. My sujustion is you round everyone up at the manchion (who isn't a poacher) and the poacher cave (for those who are) and take it from there. Ethier that or i can have Toshi take serenitys place in being the person who gets kidnaped after all you did leave him with zeke and a very anger porygon z last time i posted. Its your call on whta to do

Xinkc
19th January 2007, 12:59 AM

sorry I've been a little busy lately. darn my busy life!

anyways, I'll post sometime in the next few days

Gentleman Skeleton
19th January 2007, 5:02 PM

Sorry, I had a test in Psychology, man that was a pain. And I have to take care of my fraternity's mascot for the next two weeks, which means I have to spend my birthday in a dog park keeping an eye on ol' Sarge (he's a beagle, anyone who has ever owned a beagle knows how hard they are to keep an eye on.)

Oh, I'll post after I'm done getting my new ID card. My old one expired, and I want access to the local navy base because they sell things pretty cheap. Let's just say, Zeke gets a new playmate that could cause some serious trouble for ol' Abe and his pals.

Razor Shiftry
19th January 2007, 6:42 PM

>_< i'll try and post soon. but i'm a little lost now. i've been very busy (music stuff) and i haven't had time to read all of it so can anyone give me a summary of whats been going on? and any ideas on how i can run into the plot again? remember, last time i was 'seen', i was having a double battle with serenity

flygonrulz
20th January 2007, 5:40 PM
Sorry, I had a test in Psychology.

I'll just pretend I know what that is. :D

Yay, we're almost back on track. We've all been busy. Oh dear. T_T XD

Hey, just a note: In February, I'll be going to Ireland for about a week so I won't be able to get on here. Sad, I know. And the fact that I'm the GM makes it even worse.

That is why I'd like a few people to look after the RPG/ my character while I'm gone.

Metagrosiron fist
Draconic Man
Skeith (a chance for you to get back in the game!)
Spire
Charmed Band o

So, if you guys would do this for me, I'd be really grateful! Oh, and to the other RPGers, nothing personal, I just know these lot a little better, they post more often and such. You're all great but for now, I just want these lot to do it.

You can bunny and stuff, the basic GM royaltys, but if you're bunnying someone, keep it in character and what not.

Razor Shiftry
20th January 2007, 8:34 PM
lol, you might as well say we are all joint GM eh?

Xinkc
20th January 2007, 8:42 PM
Hey, just a note: In February, I'll be going to Ireland for about a week so I won't be able to get on here. Sad, I know. And the fact that I'm the GM makes it even worse.

That is why I'd like a few people to look after the RPG/ my character while I'm gone.

Metagrosiron fist
Draconic Man
Skeith (a chance for you to get back in the game!)
Spire
Charmed Band o

So, if you guys would do this for me, I'd be really grateful! Oh, and to the other RPGers, nothing personal, I just know these lot a little better, they post more often and such. You're all great but for now, I just want these lot to do it.

I wouldn't take it personally. :)

I just have one little question to clear things up...
Why are the poachers fighting each other? first meta against Blazikenbud then firewater takes meta's place in the fight! What the heck!?

flygonrulz
20th January 2007, 8:48 PM
Yeah, it's a little confusing. You guys, please READ and THINK ABOUT your post BEFORE you post it? I don't want you to be labeled a noob becuase of my RPg. I really don't want that on my conscience. :D

Spire
21st January 2007, 2:34 AM
While you're in Ireland, can you pick me up a leprechaun?

I need some extra funds for my Nintendo Wii, you see.

And thanks for making me Co-GM.

Razor Shiftry
21st January 2007, 12:46 PM
ok, i'm slightly confused atm...
so what has happened to my character? am i just left standing around? *to everyone* WHY HAVE I BEEN LEFT ALONE AND FORGOTTEN...AGAIN!? looks like i'll have to bump this up a little then...I'M OFF TO GET cELEBII GUYS! COME AND GET ME!

;267;

Musical Mayhem
21st January 2007, 8:58 PM
so what has happened to my character? am i just left standing around? *to everyone* WHY HAVE I BEEN LEFT ALONE AND FORGOTTEN...AGAIN!? looks like i'll have to bump this up a little then...I'M OFF TO GET cELEBII GUYS! COME AND GET ME!

;267;

I feel forgotten as well. (Oh, wait, I"m tending Oops) Oh wellz. I had the flu for about a week, so could someone just.... give me a simple explination of all this battle stuff. Merci.

Spire
21st January 2007, 10:44 PM

;267;

After I flatten that Jordan dude who's making Pokemon evil, I'll see if I can work Jack into Jett's story.

I could make it so that Jett and Jack have a conversation about what the hell's going on, rather than try to kill each other.

firewater
22nd January 2007, 12:12 AM
Wait, so when Jordan is beaten, do the pokes go back to normal, or is that they are stuck as shadows until someone finds Celebii?

Just wondering

and Xinkc- when the fight between DM and Blaziken Bud's character started, i thought he had been talking or involving my person...... and Instead Metagrossion's character got in it as well.........

Spire
22nd January 2007, 12:26 AM
I think we should make it so when Jordan is defeated, and all the Dark Balls are destroyed, that the Pokemon turn back to normal.

When Jett's talking to the town, we should slow the RPG right down. At the moment, it's confusing too many people. The main group should stick around and talk for a little while.

Xinkc
22nd January 2007, 3:31 AM

;267;

ummm...I'm pretty sure my character is one of the most forgotten characters, besides yours and people that haven't posted yet. *sniffles*

Spire
22nd January 2007, 3:55 AM
Worry not, Xinkc.

I'll make sure you turn up somewhere in the town meeting. People can ask Jett questions about the poachers, and you could be one of those people.

Anyway. We're in trouble. Zeke has a Suicune.

flygonrulz
22nd January 2007, 5:10 PM
it seems Serenity is running from a rabid Suicune. Cool. Meta, I'm thinking NOW would be a good time for the whole "Ha-ha-I-shall-kidnap-Serenity" thing. :D

Razor Shiftry
22nd January 2007, 8:55 PM
right then. i'm gonna save Serenity a littlew and at the same time kidnap her and take her off...TO CELEBII! MWHAHAHA

oh and try not to sorta follow me around...cuz like..too many people in one area is a little annoying...so i think just Zeke, Jack, Serenity and maybe BBud's character is max...but after a little scuffle with the Celebii, then you can like crowd round...
but though, you guys could be close, but like, can't get into the woods as of all the ghost pokemon preventing you from entering the forest...

Gentleman Skeleton
25th January 2007, 3:08 PM
Okay, I came up with a really funny idea last night, check it out.

Abe catches up with Zeke as he and Jack are about to get Celebi. Something happens and Celebi tries to escape into a portal to the future, but gets stuck half-way, so Zeke and Abe agree that they have to go into the portal to help it out. The two of them end up in the modern era, Zeke reveals why he joined the poachers, Abe tries to buy some supplies at a convenient store and his money turns out to be not valid, plus the clerk sees his gun so he calls the cops. So now, Zeke and Abe are on the run on Suicune's back, trying to get Celebi to a Pokemon center so they can get home.

flygonrulz
25th January 2007, 5:34 PM
XD What if Celebi accidentily warps Jack and Serenity there too? It did it before! :D Sounds good, DM!

Skeith
25th January 2007, 5:53 PM
Okay, I came up with a really funny idea last night, check it out.

Abe catches up with Zeke as he and Jack are about to get Celebi. Something happens and Celebi tries to escape into a portal to the future, but gets stuck half-way, so Zeke and Abe agree that they have to go into the portal to help it out. The two of them end up in the modern era, Zeke reveals why he joined the poachers, Abe tries to buy some supplies at a convenient store and his money turns out to be not valid, plus the clerk sees his gun so he calls the cops. So now, Zeke and Abe are on the run on Suicune's back, trying to get Celebi to a Pokemon center so they can get home.

OMFG a chance for me too get back in the game is it allright if I join in

you meet toshi there, who has previouslly been returned by celebi and he tires to help you blend in. oh and if this is ok is it alright if i give toshi a diffrent sqaud (cause i hate the last one i gave him)

flygonrulz
25th January 2007, 10:17 PM
KK, that's okay, Skeith! Glad to see you're trying to get back in! :)

Yes, it's okay that you've changed your team. Also, why the hell are people always talking in spoilers?! THE MADNESS MUST STOP!!! :D

Razor Shiftry
25th January 2007, 10:26 PM
well...no offence and all but i don't like the idea of going into the future...but i could stay in this era and try and hold off those other poachers so that i can try and get celebii again?

flygonrulz
25th January 2007, 10:30 PM
Hmmmm...well, what if we just go with DMs original idea. Zeke and Abe go into the future. And when they get there BOOM! XD Now that's a new level on sibling rivalry.

Jack could get super mad as well. "OMFG! They took Celebii! Damn them!!!" lol, Not really that sentance.

Razor Shiftry
25th January 2007, 10:52 PM
lol, i think i'll already will...lol, read my next post when i do it...its a little...well, violent me. see, my character is a little obbsessed with Celebii...

Musical Mayhem
26th January 2007, 2:16 AM
*pokes metagrossians last post* If it has to do with Serenity, it's also got to do with Paige, especially since Draconic Man drug Grace in with him. Yeah... can't post now, I will later.

Draconic Man and flygonrulz can control Paige until I post again. yay.

Gentleman Skeleton
26th January 2007, 4:11 AM
*pokes metagrossians last post* If it has to do with Serenity, it's also got to do with Paige, especially since Draconic Man drug Grace in with him. Yeah... can't post now, I will later.

Draconic Man and flygonrulz can control Paige until I post again. yay.

I hope you don't mind, Charmed, but I pulled a Holy Crap moment in the RPG involving Abe and Paige. I am well known for these Holy Crap moments, feel free to react as you see fit.

Musical Mayhem
26th January 2007, 4:17 AM
I'll post a reaction to it tomarrow. I saw it, but I'm only here because I'd rather not be souly writing my history essay. (it's like ten o'clock p.m., brain is shut off). So... gotta love those holy crap moments. I'll post tomarrow, i promise.

Skeith
26th January 2007, 3:37 PM
KK, that's okay, Skeith! Glad to see you're trying to get back in! :)

Yes, it's okay that you've changed your team. Also, why the hell are people always talking in spoilers?! THE MADNESS MUST STOP!!! :D

Yay! *goes to type post but something catches the corner of my eye* huh hang on...

Hmmmm...well, what if we just go with DMs original idea. Zeke and Abe go into the future. And when they get there BOOM! XD Now that's a new level on sibling rivalry.

Jack could get super mad as well. "OMFG! They took Celebii! Damn them!!!" lol, Not really that sentance.

Ok now i'm confused is it okay to have my charater be in the future with zeke and abe or would you rather he stays in the past? Anyway I have a few pokemon in mind for my new sqaud but i'll reveal them as the rpg goes along to keep people interested

Gentleman Skeleton
26th January 2007, 8:11 PM
XD What if Celebi accidentily warps Jack and Serenity there too? It did it before! :D Sounds good, DM!

I already made the post saying Abe and Zeke went in there. But the portal may still be open on Serenity's side, and it is sucking things in like a black hole. So it could be possible that she get sucked in. Maybe Paige or Sarah (or both) get sucked in with you to add to the hilarity and awkward moments that would happen.

flygonrulz
26th January 2007, 9:51 PM
I hope you don't mind, Charmed, but I pulled a Holy Crap moment in the RPG involving Abe and Paige. I am well known for these Holy Crap moments, feel free to react as you see fit.

Yes, I know of these moments as well. *cough* The Experiment *cough* Excuse me. :p

Now...there's the fact that Serenity is still tied to a tree...hmmm...does Jack feel the need to keep Serenity? Hmm? Or will the others steal her away. Or at least TRY. :D

BlazikenBud
26th January 2007, 9:55 PM
I wonder what I should deal with firewater, Flash would probably want to hire his rank or somin'

Xinkc
28th January 2007, 3:26 AM
I'm going to find a way have my character return to the main story instead of having him be a character that is there but not of great significance.

Musical Mayhem
29th January 2007, 4:36 AM
Yes, I know of these moments as well. *cough* The Experiment *cough* Excuse me. :p

Now...there's the fact that Serenity is still tied to a tree...hmmm...does Jack feel the need to keep Serenity? Hmm? Or will the others steal her away. Or at least TRY. :D

I've saved SErenity from said tree. I saveded her. yayz. HOw heroic. You could ambush Paige and Serenity Xincs, finding the swirly vortex of time-spinning doom or something.

Spire
29th January 2007, 11:21 PM
Sorry I haven't been around lately, folks. I've been on a fishing trip. I got a good haul of fish, AND a nice sunburn as well.

Anyway, Jett's been sent into the future by Dialga, and he's crashed into the Pokemon centre where Abe & Zeke just left. I'm also introducing a new character - Jett's great-grandson, Zack. (Named after Jett's father.)

Xinkc
3rd February 2007, 7:17 PM
Would it be ok if I had the rioting poachers in the town set some fires?

Razor Shiftry
3rd February 2007, 7:53 PM
lol, sounds cool as long as you don't go overboard i think...

flygonrulz
3rd February 2007, 8:19 PM
*glares at meta* Hey, i make the decisions around here! >:( :p Nah, fires are good. Yay fire. *roasts marshmallow*

Skeith
3rd February 2007, 8:24 PM
Great... i'm in a rpg filled with pyromaniacs... oh well *grabs a liquor bottle and sets it alight* XD

Btw just out of curiosity what exactly are we going to do next? go after zekes boss or try to save the town?

flygonrulz
3rd February 2007, 8:29 PM
Exactly. :D Then, HOPEFULLY meta shall get on with his plan...HOPEFULLY. :p

BlazikenBud
10th February 2007, 8:37 AM
EVERYONE!! can I please keep Dialga until later? Maybe I use dialga and escape into the future and you find celebii and come after me, and after a longf quest you find diaga and stop me...

Skeith
10th February 2007, 12:25 PM
EVERYONE!! can I please keep Dialga until later? Maybe I use dialga and escape into the future and you find celebii and come after me, and after a longf quest you find diaga and stop me...

Just out of curiousity when where we allowed to catch legendrys? and which ones are still avilable?

Anyway BlazikenBud wasn't Dialga's pokeball distoryed? My advice would be to not catch it (since it is the loop hole pokemon of this rpg) but rather weaken it and threaten to have one of your pokemon kill it unless it does your bidding

BlazikenBud
10th February 2007, 12:27 PM
hmm, I like it! Blaze! Shock! Everyone! get it!!!

firewater
10th February 2007, 5:19 PM
...BlazikenBud- everthing you own except Fluffy and your Salamence was frozen solid in your bag by my Poliwrath, and it is trying to kill you remember

-did you ever read my PM to you?

Xinkc
10th February 2007, 7:42 PM
Just out of curiousity when where we allowed to catch legendrys? and which ones are still avilable?

dragonic_man already had Abe's brother, Zeke, capture Suicune about 30-40 posts ago. The only thing different from the capture of Suicune was that it was summoned instead of randomly appearing infront of Zeke like Dialga did to BlazikenBud

BlazikenBud
18th February 2007, 10:37 AM
Zomg I borrow Grace ^_^