PDA

View Full Version : What is HP as an Attack?

Battle Frontier Champ
11th December 2006, 10:14 PM
What is HP as an Attack? It says like HP Ghost what does that mean can someone explain it to me.

Reno
11th December 2006, 10:16 PM
hidden power. each pokemon has ivs which make the pokemons stats different. it also changes the hidden power of the pokemon. hidden power ghost does a ghost type attack.

BigCharizard
11th December 2006, 10:19 PM
Getting a certain HP is very time-consuming in-game, so when you see something like HP Ghost, it's recommende out of game.

Battle Frontier Champ
11th December 2006, 10:25 PM
Thanks that sort of clear it up for me so the type of Hp differs from that stats?

Reno
11th December 2006, 10:35 PM
http://www.serebii.net/games/hidden-power.shtml

that tells you all you need to know about hidden power.

The Mighty Wurmple
11th December 2006, 10:35 PM
It depends on the Pokemons IV's. Check on the main Serebii site to get all the info. IT is in Game Mechanics.

edit: Beaten :( You beat me by less than I minute Aldred..

Falthor
11th December 2006, 10:39 PM
In a sense, yes. Individual Values are a Pokémon's set statistics. It's a form of data that gives a Pokémon its individuality, hence its Individual Values. Those values determine one of sixteen types, excluding Normal, of a certain Pokémon (I do believe Normal is not considered an HP category). Therefore, a Pokémon will only receive one specific type of Hidden Power. If the attack does not suit the Pokémon, you have to either breed it to get a baby, or capture another one whose IV's equal that of the preferred HP type. Understand it so far?

POKEMON KING LEAFGREEN
11th December 2006, 10:45 PM
You don't have a very good team... It should have Pokemon inside it... I can't rate your team!!!

Reno
11th December 2006, 10:49 PM
You don't have a very good team... It should have Pokemon inside it... I can't rate your team!!!

dude wtf. he is asking what HP is. his question has been awnsered, and doesnt need people saying his team is bad when he didnt even ask people to rate his team. this possibly should of gone in disscussion of 3rd generation, but meh its been awnsered anyway.

Hey Micky!
11th December 2006, 10:51 PM
Question's been answered, thread closed.