PDA

View Full Version : Naruto chapter segments

Emblematic
12th December 2006, 6:26 AM
As you may know (sometimes) between chapters you'll see artwork showing off things such as naruto riding a frog. But if you can see this it is on the first volume but he doesn't ride or control a frog by volume 11 NOTE: I'm only going up to volume 11. Even if 12 has been read or not we'll not go on from there to avoid spoilers but you also see Sasuke by a snake and Sakura by a Slug! Could this be a clue to a seperate later story also I saw one with Kakashi without his mask! But covered by the bed sheets he was sleeping in and also you see him with his students in a picture and beside THAT picture you see a kakashi looking child with his mentor and a young girl in the middle with a boy to the left Gai? Or the girl Tsundae(sp?) and thats it tell me if you seeany so called "hints" post them here.

(man that was a lot of typing)
(for me)

BattleFranky~40
12th December 2006, 6:28 AM
Thank you for posting these useful and new tidbits of info.

absol attacker
27th December 2006, 5:39 AM
yeah, no. this will answer all your questions about Kakashi's childhood team:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kakashi_Gaiden

UberSorcerer
27th December 2006, 10:12 AM
The reason for the slugs, snake and toad are that they are obviously, the next Great Sannin Ninja:

Naruto, Trained by a tasteful pervert, Jaraiya(I say tasteful as he seems to only go after 18+, but then, I am still only just getting to part II in the manga)

Sakura, trained by a vain boy mencing pedophile, Tsunade(There is another reason other than vanity she stays 20ish in looks? tell me, I am all ears)

Sasuke, same as Sakura, but snakey...Orochimaru(One person give me 3 valid reasons why he is not a pedophile or perverted... realy)

also the old japanese version of Jen Ken Po, Snake, Toad, Slug and the Legend of the Gallant Jaraiya.

Chico Azteca
4th January 2007, 9:17 AM
i have a question:

i read somewhere that Hinata adn Naruto will become engaged in the manga..... what chapter is this if this is true? PMme if neccesary :)

BattleFranky~40
4th January 2007, 9:23 AM
i have a question:

i read somewhere that Hinata adn Naruto will become engaged in the manga..... what chapter is this if this is true? PMme if neccesary :)

Why exactly would that happen?

You are very gullible. We've only seen Hinata in a grand total of 3 panels since the start of Part II.