PDA

View Full Version : Need Help on Emerald Team

charmander04
12th December 2006, 3:58 PM
Well I'm trying to decide an Emerald Team, But I'm Never Fully Satisfied with my Team so If anyone could help It would be appreciated (Note that I would prefer most pokemon near beginning and fairly easy to train). Heres My Team So Far:

SWAMPERT ;260;
Muddy Water
Earthquake
Waterfall
????????

LUDICOLO ;272;
Surf
Dive
Ice Beam
Dynamic Punch

DUSCLOPS ;356;
Shadow Punch
Psychic
Rock Smash
?????????

Thanks

Scepgatr
12th December 2006, 4:23 PM
Never use HMs except Surf. Give bit more info like the natures of those Pokčmons and which ability does Ludicolo have. Dynamic Punch is not a great move since its inaccurate. You shouldn't really be giving Ludicolo physical attacks.

Reno
12th December 2006, 4:26 PM
Well I'm trying to decide an Emerald Team, But I'm Never Fully Satisfied with my Team so If anyone could help It would be appreciated (Note that I would prefer most pokemon near beginning and fairly easy to train). Heres My Team So Far:

SWAMPERT ;260;
Muddy Water surf
Earthquake
Waterfall ice beam
???????? rest

LUDICOLO ;272;
Surf
Dive giga drain?
Ice Beam
Dynamic Punch leech seed

DUSCLOPS ;356;
Shadow Punch shadow ball
Psychic rest
Rock Smash will o wisp
????????? seismic toss

Thanks

dusclops has not got great attck, so dont give hima ttacking mvoes. dont use hms on your pokes, other than hm slaves. the only good ones are surf, and maybe fly. there is probabaly a better lduicolo set i dont use it much

yazzel
12th December 2006, 5:10 PM
the set above is good aldred fellblade

charmander04
12th December 2006, 6:42 PM
I didn't write the Natures because I don't actually have the pokemon yet

ludicolo_kid
12th December 2006, 6:46 PM
for ludicolo:

Ludicolo@ Leftovers
Trait: Swift Swim

Rain Dance
Surf
Ice Beam
Leech Seed

Is my personal favourite set.

Incarnati0n
12th December 2006, 9:47 PM

SWAMPERT ;260;
Muddy Watersurf
Earthquake
Waterfallice beam
????????endeavoir

LUDICOLO ;272;
Surf
Diverain dance
Ice Beam
Dynamic Punchleech seed

DUSCLOPS ;356;
Shadow Punchtoxic
Psychic
Rock Smashdouble team
?????????rest

Thanks

do not only use attack moves. you have 2 water pkmn on your team, so remove one of them, i say ludicolo caus i use swampert myself, with the same moves i gave you. dusclops isn't a great attacker, so use him as an annoyer. and if you replace one of the waters, make sure you look at the sort of attacks you give them, like dusclops he has bad attack, so rock smash and shadow punch are not a good choise.

aragornbird
12th December 2006, 11:22 PM
^grimmorph: Swampert is too slow to Endeavor, and what kind of Dusclops is that?!? That won't do anything.

I didn't write the Natures because I don't actually have the pokemon yet
Well, now is a good time to decide what Natures to have.

SWAMPERT ;260; @Leftovers
Relaxed/Brave Nature
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Earthquake
-Rest

LUDICOLO ;272; @Leftovers
Modest Nature
Trait: Swift Swim
-Rain Dance
-Leech Seed
-Surf
-Ice Beam

DUSCLOPS ;356; @Leftovers
Careful Nature
-Shadow Ball
-Seismic Toss
-Will-o-wisp
-Pain Split/Rest

[Kingdra]
13th December 2006, 12:04 AM
I'd go with aragornbird's sets.Focus Punch is also an option.On Dusclops I'd use Pain Split.

totallylost
13th December 2006, 12:14 AM
do not have 2 attacks with the same type on one guy, and dusclops has poor attack and special attack

[Kingdra]
13th December 2006, 12:22 AM
That's why we use STAB and defensive moves on Dusclops.

Incarnati0n
16th December 2006, 3:31 PM
^grimmorph: Swampert is too slow to Endeavor, and what kind of Dusclops is that?!? That won't do anything.
now i have another look at it, you're right about the dusclops. i never use annoyers myself, but i like toxic.:cool:
my swampert never had any problems being too slow, but i've already replaced endeavoir with rest in my own team.

SHUCKLE MAN
16th December 2006, 4:14 PM
Im going to be different and suggest that you use a Cursepert.

Swamper
Brave
@Leftovers/Chesto Berry
Earthquake
Hidden Power Flying
Rest
Curse

jolty jolteon
16th December 2006, 7:10 PM
here's the set i use for ludicolo on NB it rules:
Nature:Bold/Modest
Toxic
Surf
Substitute
Leech Seed

simply try to sub if it works or doesnt work use leech seed followed up with toxic then sub on the switch if he/she doesn't switch just surf away

Reno
16th December 2006, 7:13 PM
here's the set i use for ludicolo on NB it rules:
Nature:Bold/Modest
Toxic
Surf
Substitute
Leech Seed

simply try to sub if it works or doesnt work use leech seed followed up with toxic then sub on the switch if he/she doesn't switch just surf away

this is ingame. so the sets already posted will do fine. still that set could work.