Acid Armor
Baton Pass
Rest

Umbreon
Wish
Mean Look
Toxic
Baton Pass

All of them will be calm because I am too lazy to breed for all the other natures. Lead with vaporeon, acid armor up, BP to espeon, who will CM up and morning sun when low on health, then BP to umbreon who can toxic them. No idea how the heck this works... Yes I am bored and have no life.

The Mighty Wurmple
13th December 2006, 6:40 AM
And what are you going to do if a steel type faces you? Apart from Vaporeon, you can't do anything. Is this for the Battle Frontier?

aquasuicune
13th December 2006, 6:43 AM
No, I just got bored and decided to try making a baton passing team of eevee people. Besides, all of them will have quadrupled defence, special defense, and special attack, so espeon's psychic could still put a decent dent in a steel type. I really don't know when I would use this team, but it looks fun if it got set up. (3v3)

BigCharizard
13th December 2006, 6:47 AM
It looks like it could be interesting. You could also add Jolteon if you need speed.

The Mighty Wurmple
13th December 2006, 6:48 AM
Including Metagross? I think not.

And what do you mean by quadrupled defense etc.?

aquasuicune
13th December 2006, 6:56 AM
It looks like it could be interesting. You could also add Jolteon if you need speed. So what, a normal agilipassing jolteon set?

Including Metagross? I think not.

And what do you mean by quadrupled defense etc.?
Baton pass carries stat boosts, Acid armor's defence boost, and calm minds special defence boost. Acid armor raises defence by 2 points, and CM raises SA and SD by 1 point each. Each point=+50%, up to a total of +300%=400% of normal. What do you mean including metagross?

If you mean a metagross counter, I could be crazy and put HP fire on umbreon instead of mean look.

The Mighty Wurmple
13th December 2006, 7:00 AM
Oh, I completely forgot about the Calm Mind boosts and such >.<

And what I meant by Metagross was that Psychic is 4x ineffective against Metagross, and they are quite common.

Icosahedron
13th December 2006, 7:05 AM
Vaporeon with Acid Armor can hold its own against Metagross pretty well, and a CM Surf would take a large dent out of its HP. Ice Beam over Rest though, as you can always Wishpass to him from Umbreon.

Still, it's a bit risky having a team of all BP'ers...much less all Eeveelutions. Good luck if you ever use this in the Frontier.

aquasuicune
13th December 2006, 7:06 AM
So HP fire should work on umbreon, and surf also does x1.5. Metagross shouldn't be able to really do anything to umbreon, so I am not seeing any problem besides getting the stupid hidden power onto it.

Icosahedron-this is probably just going to be a fun team. I like having a recovery move on all of them though, and a stat condition is really annoying on vaporeon who cannot send it back like espy/umbry

BigCharizard
13th December 2006, 7:11 AM
Don't use HP Fire on Umbreon. It really can't do much with it. If you can get it on Espeon, then definitely use it.

For the possible Jolteon set:

Thunderbolt
Substitute/Wish
Baton Pass
Agility

aquasuicune
13th December 2006, 7:14 AM
Well, umbreon with quadrupled SA (from BP'd CM's) could do pretty decent damage, and I don't have a spare slot on espeon.

Icosahedron
13th December 2006, 7:17 AM
As I said before, a CM'd Surf from Vaporeon will to more than enough to Metagross, and at the very least more than even a max strength HP Fire from Umbreon (he has lower Satk). In the event that you should come across Metagross or any Steel-type Pokemon, Vaporeon should do just fine if passed a couple CM's from Espeon. Also, you want to keep Mean Look on Umbreon as it can be invaluable at times.

aragornbird
13th December 2006, 12:50 PM
Okay, this team won't work with just these Pokemon. None of them can sweep by themselves.

Steels stop Umbreon
Darks stop Espeon
Anything with Water Absorb stops Vaporeon

When making a Baton Pass team, you want your final recipient to be able to counter just about anything.

Substitute over Rest on Vaporeon please. Making huge Subs is Vaporeon's speciality.

Also, get a Pokemon that can BP Speed in there.
The advantage of Speed is knowing that you'll always go first. This reduces the chance of the enemy Critical Hitting you as long as you have a Sub up (Critical Hits are one of the biggest destroyers of BP Chains, second only to Phazers and Perish Song).
You might as well use Jolteon or Ninjask for your Speed BPer.

aquasuicune
13th December 2006, 2:59 PM
OK, new team:
Espeon:
Psychic
Morning Sun
Calm mind
BP

Vaporeon:
Surf
Acid Armor
Sub
BP

Umbreon:
Toxic
BP
Wish
HP fire?

Jolteon:
Agility
Thunderbolt
Wish
Baton Pass

aragornbird
13th December 2006, 9:15 PM
That's better, but Umbreon has noting to BP (Wish can't be passed, it just works automatically). Mean Look over HP Fire (lol wtf?).

Needs a final Pokemon to pass to...Dragonite is good. With FlameClaw, it handles every Pokemon and it can use Safeguard to keep away status, since you only have one Substitute. Lapras is another good choice with Shell Armor, a useful trait for any recipient since it prevents all Critical Hits.

[Kingdra]
13th December 2006, 9:26 PM
I think HP (Fire) was for bugs...Not the best choice though.

green dragonite17
13th December 2006, 10:45 PM
here's a good Umbreon Set Mean look Taunt Bp Wish/Moonlight and here's a good espeon set Psychic Calm Mind Substitute Bp.

aragornbird
14th December 2006, 12:31 AM
;5046786']I think HP (Fire) was for bugs...Not the best choice though.
I think it was for Steels, but putting attacks on Umbreon is just lol.

And g_d, no one is gong to read what you say if you can't format properly.

[Kingdra]
14th December 2006, 3:59 AM
I think it was for Steels, but putting attacks on Umbreon is just lol.

And g_d, no one is gong to read what you say if you can't format properly.Yeah, it is pretty pointless.Why would Umbreon have Steel problems though? Bug is good against Dark so I would've thought it would be for Bugs.

BigCharizard
14th December 2006, 4:02 AM
Toxic, Umbreon's main weapon, doesn't affect Steel types.

[Kingdra]
14th December 2006, 4:26 AM
Who leaves an Umbreon in on a Steel type?

aragornbird
14th December 2006, 4:39 AM
Why wouldn't you? Steel isn't supereffective against Dark, most Steels (bar Metagross) can't hurt it at all, letting Umbreon Mean Look them and BP.

[Kingdra]
14th December 2006, 4:59 AM
I guess so.Ususally you Mean Look them poison them Wish or something and then pass to next in line.