PDA

View Full Version : Finish my BATTLE FRONTIER team

TEAMKOTTONMOUTH
14th December 2006, 1:13 PM
HEY guys, Miltank is a givin seeing as how its my fav., what other 2 pokes go good with her.. Reason im askin is becuase i plan on breeding/ev training to near/full perfection and only have time for ONE good team. thx..ps.. i was thinkin alakazam and a sleeper? and ps its a cursing miltank

lucario36
14th December 2006, 1:47 PM
ok miltank is weak to fighting type so you'll need a psychic alakazam is a good choice and then top it of with a dark, fire, or water type.

TEAMKOTTONMOUTH
14th December 2006, 2:03 PM
k cool i almost done ev trainin my modest kadabra(i got a few gbas) so hes in... n water..o wow so many fun ones i love waters.walrein,sharpedo,tentacruel,wailord etc

rekt
14th December 2006, 2:07 PM
Alakazam has bad defenses it doesnt really stop Fighting. Salamence however works well, and then Starmie works.

Miltank
Salamence
Starmie

Darkfall
14th December 2006, 3:48 PM
Alakazam has bad defenses it doesnt really stop Fighting. Salamence however works well, and then Starmie works.

Miltank
Salamence
Starmie

to expand on that you're best going for an Adamant natured Salamence and using it as a physical sweeper... back up for your Miltank if you're a Milky purist ^-^
Give it:
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Aerial Ace/HP Flying
Dragon Dance.

Doesn't seem varied but it gets the job done with ease.

Also for Stamie, go with a Timid nature, with the Natural Cure ability, Illuminate is useless in BF.
Give it:

Surf
Psychic
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt.

Surf and Psych get STAB and are good moves, boltbeaming is an excellent little combo that covers almost everything in the game, bar three pokemon.

spoff
14th December 2006, 5:47 PM
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=165750

just thoguht i'd tell you before the mods/admins do, this is the place where you should put this sort of thread