surf
earthquake
rest

Metagross@leftovers
shadow ball
agility
sludge bomb
meteor mash

i first put out Tyranitar, who summons sandstorm, and as you can see, all my pokemon are immune to it. then i use thunder wave to half my oponents speed, and finally rock slide for STAB+flinching. If tyranitar faints, i'll send out metagross or swampert, just whats fits the best against the enemy. Swampert is a pretty good tank, and Metagross is a sweeper, most of the time with meteor mash.

so, what do you think? what moves or items should i give them instead of what?

ludicolo_kid
14th December 2006, 7:01 PM
Tyranitar@ Lum Berry

Dragon Dance
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Ice Beam

Swampert@ Leftovers

Earthquake
Surf
Ice Beam
Rest

Metagross@ Choice Band

Meteor Mash
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Explosion

Don't know if having 3 eqs is any good

Reno
14th December 2006, 7:01 PM
what do you think about my team:

Tyranitar kings rock
screech aerial ace
rock slide
dragon claw thunderwave/taunt
earthquake

Swampert leftovers
brick break ice beam
surf
earthquake
endeavoir rest

Metagross choise band
psychic why psychic? explosion here
rock slide
earthquake
meteor mash

i first put out Tyranitar, who summons sandstorm, and as you can see, all my pokemon are immune to it:cool:. then some screeching and rock slide for STAB+flinching. If tyranitar faints, i'll send out metagross or swampert, just whats fits the best against the enemy. Swampert is a pretty good tank, and Metagross is a sweeper, most of the time with meteor mash (100+STAB+choice band=O.o)

sometimes i switch Swampert with:
articuno shell bell
mind reader toxic
sheer cold cheap. rest i suppose
ice beam
fly aerial ace, drill peck if it learns it. i forget.
Speaks for itself i think.:)
Articuno has pretty good speed and special defence, so the only things who kill her in one hit are stong steel and rock attacks, wich are both rare.
of course, she becomes almost worthless against a sturdy pokemon...:(

so, what do you think? this team isn`t EV trained yet, but before i redo them, what moves should i give them instead of what? and, wich is better, articuno or swampert? mind that articuno has to go first, because of tyranitars sand stream and the fact she needs a turn to charge, and if the opponent is already upgraded, her chances of winning go down.

i dont have much experience with articuno, and IMO swamert is better

ludicolo_kid
14th December 2006, 7:03 PM
use swampert. If the opponent has 1/3 of a brain then they will switch out after mind reader. If you're the same level articuno will always miss with sheer cold- pointless

Ice_Tyrant
15th December 2006, 2:58 AM
Hmm... I used Articuno in FR for awhile. It was pretty good. Defense seemed like a problem somewhat, though for me articuno usualy got one hit kills, or did good with attacks, don't really remember that well. I did pretty well with Tyranitar on FR too. One of my favorites (First time I ever used him too really) Unfortunatly that tyranitar is gone. Yeah. that sheer cold thing would be pointless in the BF I guess... Sheer cold is good, though you might as well just get rid of it at BF, the nuse a mushroom to re-learn it later. (Then again I think Sheer cold has a low accuracy, not so sure...)

Leithsumbreon#1
15th December 2006, 3:37 AM
Swampert@Leftover/Chesto berry
Relaxed

-Surf
-Earthquake
-Rest
-Curse
Go with fellblade for the others.

Whats up with the needless rant I.T.

totallylost
15th December 2006, 3:40 AM
take psychic off meta

Frost Nova
15th December 2006, 5:08 AM
T-Tar@lefties / Lum Berry
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Ice Beam / T-Wave / Substitute / Taunt

Go for Ice Beam on T-Tar if you're in the BF please.

Swampert needs Relaxed nature btw.

Metagross@Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Explosion
- Rock Slide / Sludge Bomb

Sludge Bomb helps you against grass types, which none of your other two pokemon can safely switch into.

Articuno@lefties
Calm Nature
- Ice Beam
- Toxic / Reflect
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Defensive staller. Pales in comparison to her brother Zapdos.

POKEMON KING LEAFGREEN
15th December 2006, 5:33 AM
what do you think about my team:

Tyranitar kings rock
screech>Dragon Dance
rock slide
dragon claw>Thunderbolt
earthquake

Swampert leftovers
brick break>Ice Beam
surf
earthquake
endeavoir>Curse

Metagross choise band
psychic>Explosion(BOOOOM!!!)...lotta damage...
rock slide
earthquake
meteor mash

i first put out Tyranitar, who summons sandstorm, and as you can see, all my pokemon are immune to it:cool:. then some screeching and rock slide for STAB+flinching. If tyranitar faints, i'll send out metagross or swampert, just whats fits the best against the enemy. Swampert is a pretty good tank, and Metagross is a sweeper, most of the time with meteor mash (100+STAB+choice band=O.o)

sometimes i switch Swampert with:
articuno shell bell
mind reader>Rest
sheer cold>Water Pulse/Toxic
ice beam
fly>Aerial Ace
Speaks for itself i think.:)
Articuno has pretty good speed and special defence, so the only things who kill her in one hit are stong steel and rock attacks, wich are both rare.
of course, she becomes almost worthless against a sturdy pokemon...:(

so, what do you think? this team isn`t EV trained yet, but before i redo them, what moves should i give them instead of what? and, wich is better, articuno or swampert? mind that articuno has to go first, because of tyranitars sand stream and the fact she needs a turn to charge, and if the opponent is already upgraded, her chances of winning go down.

I didn't suggest or change the items...

Chomper
15th December 2006, 5:40 AM
lol. POKEMON KING LEAFGREEN, Thunderbolt on a DDtar? Never.

POKEMON KING LEAFGREEN
15th December 2006, 5:53 AM
~Fine~

Chomper's right... Ice Beam would be better... or you could use Crunch due to STAB...

I would go with Ice Beam...

BigCharizard
15th December 2006, 5:56 AM
Tyranitar
Adamant Nature
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Aerial Ace/Taunt
Dragon Dance