PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Iv's

green dragonite17
14th December 2006, 8:48 PM
My Primeape has Perfect iv's in the atttack stats, Because i caculated the Iv's on the Mainsite here are it's moves Mega punch which i'm going to replace for Rock Slide EQ bulk up and Cross Chop.

Sirius
14th December 2006, 8:53 PM
Ok, what do you want to say with this?
If you want advice or something, please write natures and stuff.

green dragonite17
14th December 2006, 8:56 PM
i don't need advice i want you to rate it and, i think it has a Sassy Nature. (edit i don't want to rebreed plus, i don't feel like it so don't suggest it).

Sirius
14th December 2006, 9:12 PM
Ok, chill man!

Sassy eh? Ok...
Are you sure you can't put ANY darkmoves on that one? Just for psychic pokes...

green dragonite17
14th December 2006, 9:40 PM
i don't think it can learn any dark moves.

aragornbird
14th December 2006, 10:47 PM
Why would you use Dark moves? Dark attacks are special, and Primeape's special attack sucks.

Sassy? Too bad. Speed is one of Primeape's most important stats. Having an Adamant/Jolly Primeape with an imperfect Atk IV is much better than having a Sassy one with a perfect Atk IV.

What's it's Speed IV anyways? It better have a perfect Speed, or else you can't even outrun Medicham.

green dragonite17
14th December 2006, 11:06 PM
it doesn't though, i still have to train up to L:100. (Edit trained it up to L:100 got perfect Spd Sp.def and def).

Reno
15th December 2006, 5:06 PM
that is in no way perfect. if you want a good one, use adamant, jolly, with a good speed and attack iv.

primeape@leftovers?
adamant/jolly
-cross chop
-rcok slide
-earthquake
-return?

primeape@choice band
adamant
-earthquake
-cross chop
-rock slide
-return?

KingBattlus
15th December 2006, 5:21 PM
you didn't put its EVs into your calculation... if you kept track then you would be able to identify the exact IVs. sassy is no good. rebreed like above posts suggested, it will be worth it in the long run.

Scepgatr
15th December 2006, 5:34 PM
A perfect Speed and you get Sassy nature, thats unfortunate. Otherwise you could have a really fast Reversaler (Endure/Substitute + Reversal). At least the Attack isn't affected, so you can still use the sets mentioned above by Aldred FellBlade to some extent. Rather than having a Dark move like Sirius mentioned, you could use Hidden Power Ghost instead to defeat Psychics. I don't have much to say.

green dragonite17
15th December 2006, 8:43 PM
what i mean't when i said that was it had 31, in those stats so that means perfect noob. also, i said that i wasn't rebreeding.

Pika Egg
15th December 2006, 8:50 PM
All KingBattlus was saying was that you may have forgotten to take EVs into account when figuring out its IVs, since that will make it look like your IVs are much higher than they actually are.

it doesn't though, i still have to train up to L:100. (Edit trained it up to L:100 got perfect Spd Sp.def and def).

Leveling up doesn't change IVs if that's what you meant... if your "IVs" were changing as you leveled up, you forgot to include EVs. Simple as that.

Reno
15th December 2006, 8:56 PM
what i mean't when i said that was it had 31, in those stats so that means perfect noob. also, i said that i wasn't rebreeding.

i know what IV's are and what perfect is. there is no need to call me a noob, when i can at least post movesets in the right format. im sorry, i did read your post wrong i though you said, i got a perfect primeape etc.etc. that is still no reason to call me a noob. and why wont you rebreed? a adamant/jolly one is much better as it focuses on its main aspects.

yazzel
15th December 2006, 9:00 PM
go with the adamant

Sirius
15th December 2006, 9:09 PM
Ok, now that is really rule-breaking: You have to use the stuff and pokes he wants to use.

Btw, I agree with everyone :D
And, if you are lucky, when you breed, three IV's from some of the parents will be exactly the same and the other three will be random. You have 50% chance of getting a perfect IV and 17% chance of getting a perfect SPD IV and if you use ditto (adamant, with everstone) you have 50% chance of getting an adamant nature as well! All odds are actually great, but you do what you want to do.

green dragonite17
15th December 2006, 9:42 PM
fine, i'll rebreed i'll tell you when the egg hatches also, what do i have to rebreed with ditto?

ludicolo_kid
16th December 2006, 3:11 PM
don't use earthquake oon the moveset as cross chop/rock slide cover everthung that it does.

Use:

Bulk Up
Cross Chop
Rock Slide
Counter

or perhaps not, just made that up.

green dragonite17
16th December 2006, 4:16 PM
i guess i'll get rock slide, what do i have to breed with to get Rock Slide?

SHUCKLE MAN
16th December 2006, 4:29 PM
To get RockSlide on a Mankey through breeding you need to get a Male Larvitar and train it up until L.22. Breed this Larvitar with a female Rhydon or Rhyhorn. Then, hatch eggs until you get a male Rhyhorn. Then, breed this with a female Primeape, and you baby Mankey should know Rock Slide, without any need for a Move Tutor!!

green dragonite17
16th December 2006, 4:56 PM
Thank you, SM. for telling me that. also, sorry Aldred.