Will-O-Wisp
Curse
Confuse Ray

Gyarados @ Salac Berry
Thunder
Hydro Pump
Dragon Dance
Ice Beam

i have to say, this team isn't my favorite but my old team needed serious work, sooooooooo... yah.

Ice_Tyrant
15th December 2006, 2:05 AM
Hmm... On my thread they told me thunder + gyarados = bad. I suggest aerial ace instead of fly :P
Nah, Doesn't matter. Solar beam isn't all that good IMO without sunny day. Overall looks good. IMO. Maybe replace solar beam with something else... not sure what though. Would toxic be good? I'm not to sure...

BigCharizard
15th December 2006, 2:09 AM
Why does Gyarados even have DD; with no physical attacks, its useless. Definitely EQ on Metagross. Sunny Day over Shadow Ball on Houndoom.

Posting natures would be helpful.

P.S. I agree with you on Fly. It's so very convenient.

Ice_Tyrant
15th December 2006, 2:21 AM
Strange. I thought DD would work on attacks that weren't special, Or is Ice beam a special attack too? It still increases speed though. Maybe replace DD with with thunderbolt, and replace thunder with earthquake so he can fight off hte electric pokemon? Or can he even learn that move...?

mHMM
15th December 2006, 2:23 AM
i used the earthquake tm so thats out of the question for metagross and gyarados.

i also already used toxic. geez, i made some bad decisions. :[

BigCharizard
15th December 2006, 2:25 AM
Gyarados@Leftovers
Adamant Nature
Return/Hidden Power Flying (if you're lucky enough)
Earthquake
Dragon Dance
Surf/Hydro Pump

EDIT: Gyarados is pretty useless without EQ. Defintely try out Hidden Power; who knows, you may get lucky.

Leithsumbreon#1
15th December 2006, 2:31 AM
Dusclops @ Chesto berry
Sassy

-Rest
-Seismic toss
-Shadowball
-Will-o-Wisp

Side note: What does IMO mean?

minimoose10
15th December 2006, 2:31 AM
Metagross @ Lum Berry
Meteor Mash
Earthquake
Exlposion
Sludge Bomb

Salamence @ Leftovers
Rock Slide
Dragon Dance
YES Aerial Ace (fly is terrbile)
Earthquake

Tyranitar @ Scope Lens
Rock Slide
Ice Beam
Earthquake
Thunderbolt/Crunch

Houndoom @ Sitrus Berry
Flamethrower
Will-O-Wisp
Substitute
Crunch

Dusclops @ Shell Bell
Ice Beam/Mean Look
Rest
Curse
Confuse Ray

Gyarados @ Salac Berry
Return
Earthquake
Dragon Dance
HP (physical)/Thunder Wave

i have to say, this team isn't my favorite but my old team needed serious work, sooooooooo... yah.

Changes made in bold. You had a lot of wrong moves on pokemon, such as gyrados. His special attack is garbage.

And please tell me why you would put fly over aerial ace?

Leithsumbreon#1
15th December 2006, 2:32 AM
You can get Earthquake tm's through pick up ability. Your pokemon has to be lvl 91 - 100 though.

Ice_Tyrant
15th December 2006, 2:35 AM
Well fly is convient to have. Come to think of it, The game I have on emerald Is one of the only times I haven't always had a pokemon at my side that knew fly.
Though yeah, should use earthquake with gyarados to take down electric pokemon. I saw ice beam on dusclops should stay, I mean if he became your last pokemon he would be useless if he didn't have one attack.

i used the earthquake tm so thats out of the question for metagross and gyarados.

i also already used toxic. geez, i made some bad decisions. :[

Lol, Its ok. I wasted thunderbolt and toxic both (I got rid of both) Besides My advice isn't nearly as good ast he rest of these guys, I'm not as good as them anyway, or even close really XD. Well maybe gyarados can learn rock type moves? If so maybe teach him some of those to take down electric. Not really all that sure if he can learn rock type moves that are good though...

Leithsumbreon#1
15th December 2006, 2:40 AM
Look at my set up for dusclops. I.T. your rants are annoying, there's no point to them.

Fly=75 dmg and 90 accuracy AND takes a turn that your opponent can either switch or stat up.
AA= 60 dmg and garanteed hit

EDIT: On minimoose set. Instead of sludge bomb on metagross, make it Rock slide.

Ice_Tyrant
15th December 2006, 2:54 AM
Look at my set up for dusclops. I.T. your rants are annoying, there's no point to them.

Fly=75 dmg and 90 accuracy AND takes a turn that your opponent can either switch or stat up.
AA= 60 dmg and garanteed hit

EDIT: On minimoose set. Instead of sludge bomb on metagross, make it Rock slide.

I was just thinking on how convient fly is. AA is definatly better for battle though. I don't think I ever said anything mean either, but meh. though your right. Anyways I don't really have anything else to contribue anymore, except maybe calm mind of metagross. Not sure about that though. Maybe you have Earthquake in FR/LF and could trade to emerald and use the cloning glitch?

EDIT:... Oh. I just read somebody else's moveset for dusclops I guess... IMO means In my Opionon

BigCharizard
15th December 2006, 3:01 AM
I LOVE Ice Tyrant. He just rambles on and on, and makes me laugh while doing it.

I actually think Fly isn't all that bad when you take into account not having to have a non-battler taking up a precious slot in your party. It's all about the convenience.

Dar1818
15th December 2006, 3:10 AM
Well, no one except minimoose has really left you a full revision yet, and theirs needed some serious changes, so here goes.

Metagross @ Lum Berry
Meteor Mash
Earthquake (Every meta needs eq, no matter what w/no exceptions)
Exlposion
Agility (If lum berry) OR Rock Slide/Sludge Bomb (If choice band)

Salamence @ Choice Band
Fire Blast
Rock Slide
Fly (don't suggest Ariel Ace!)Too bad, Aerial Ace is needed, Fly sucks
Earthquake

Tyranitar @ Leftovers
Rock Slide
Dragon Dance
Earthquake
Aerial Ace/Ice Beam

Houndoom @ Lum Berry
Flamethrower/Fire Blast
Will-O-Wisp
Substitute
Crunch

Dusclops @ Leftovers
Shadow Ball
Will-O-Wisp
Pain Split/Rest
Seismic Toss

Gyarados @ Salac Berry You have one?
Earthquake
Thunder Wave
Dragon Dance
Return

Corrections in black.
Are you doing ev's and natures? Cus if so I will list them.

minimoose10
15th December 2006, 3:18 AM
I LOVE Ice Tyrant. He just rambles on and on, and makes me laugh while doing it.

I actually think Fly isn't all that bad when you take into account not having to have a non-battler taking up a precious slot in your party. It's all about the convenience.

This may be true, but you can always switch out pokemon right after you fly where you need. The only reason you would keep fly is if your REALLY lazy and you dont feel like taking one pokemon out of your box to go somewhere and then put him back when your there.

BigCharizard
15th December 2006, 3:43 AM
This may be true, but you can always switch out pokemon right after you fly where you need. The only reason you would keep fly is if your REALLY lazy and you dont feel like taking one pokemon out of your box to go somewhere and then put him back when your there.

Well, as it so happens I am that lazy.

Probably more related to impatience though.

mHMM
15th December 2006, 4:31 AM
just to clear things up:

1) yes. i am very lazy when it comes to flying. i under stand that aerial ace is a better move but it's really not worth it to me. case closed.

2) How am I supposed to (and more importantly, why would I) have earthquake on my team 4 TIMES? it's a ridiculously good move but it would be redundant and impractical.

POKEMON KING LEAFGREEN
15th December 2006, 5:19 AM
Metagross @ Lum Berry
Meteor Mash
Pschic>Rock Slide
Exlposion
Brick Break>Earthquake

Salamence @ Leftovers
Fire Blast>Dragon Dance
Dragon Claw
Fly (don't suggest Ariel Ace!)>Rock Slide
Earthquake

Tyranitar @ Scope Lens
Rock Slide
Ice Beam
Earthquake
Thunderbolt>Dragon Dance

Houndoom @ Sitrus Berry
Flamethrower
Solarbeam
Shadow Ball>Sunny Day
Crunch

Dusclops @ Shell Bell
Ice Beam
Will-O-Wisp
Curse>Toxic
Confuse Ray>Pain Split

Gyarados @ Salac Berry
Thunder>Earthquake
Hydro Pump
Dragon Dance
Ice Beam>Return

NEVER teach Gyarados any Special Attack moves except maybe Hydro Pump, but nothing else... its Special Attack sucks... what's the point of DD without any Regular Attack moves anyways???

minimoose10
15th December 2006, 1:52 PM
just to clear things up:

1) yes. i am very lazy when it comes to flying. i under stand that aerial ace is a better move but it's really not worth it to me. case closed.

2) How am I supposed to (and more importantly, why would I) have earthquake on my team 4 TIMES? it's a ridiculously good move but it would be redundant and impractical.

Then use different pokemon...u seem to have nothing but physical sweepers. Which is practically a staple in a physical sweeper (if they can learn it)

Dar1818
15th December 2006, 8:03 PM
just to clear things up:

And who would you remove it from? Meta without eq is pointless, sala needs it without question, tyrantar can't function without it, and gyrados only really has use as a physical sweeper, and every physical sweeper needs eq. Redundancy doesn't matter, it's what works that matters.

As to how to get it, if this is on emerald, just duplicate it four times. If you don't have emerald, pick a different line up that isn't filled with so many phsysical sweepers.

howling houndour
17th December 2006, 1:37 PM
Go on then take earhquake and make your team crap

Arbok of Doom
17th December 2006, 1:48 PM
Metagross @ Lum Berry/Choice Band
Adamant Nature
Meteor Mash
Pschic EQ
Exlposion
Brick Break/Sludge Bomb

Salamence @ Leftovers Lum Berry
Adamant Nature
Fire Blast Rock Slide
Dragon Claw Dragon Dance
Fly (don't suggest Ariel Ace!) Oh well, I won't
Earthquake

Tyranitar @ Scope Lens Leftovers
Rock Slide
Ice Beam Dragon Dance
Earthquake
Thunderbolt Substitute/Good HP

Houndoom @ Sitrus BerryLeftovers
Modest/Timid Nature
Flamethrower
Solarbeam
Shadow Ball Sunny Day
Crunch

Dusclops @ Shell Bell Leftovers
Careful Nature <--Thank you Aldred FallBlade
Ice Beam Shadow Ball
Will-O-Wisp
Curse/Seismic Toss
Confuse Ray/Rest

Gyarados @ Salac Berry
Adamant Nature
Thunder EQ
Hydro Pump HP Flying/Return
Dragon Dance
Ice Beam Taunt

That's it... t3h 1337 DuScl0pZ

Reno
17th December 2006, 1:50 PM
That's it... t3h 1337 DuScl0pZ

apart from its bold, lowering its attack, makign shadow ball weaker. make it careful.

Arbok of Doom
17th December 2006, 1:52 PM
apart from its bold, lowering its attack, makign shadow ball weaker. make it careful.

oh, wait... Soz, I meant Careful... I read it wrong from the Game-Mechanics... I don't know them on myself... Edited it*