Smeargle Lv.100
HP: 314, AT: 152, DE: 185, SP AT: 152, SP DE: 207, SP: 273
Leaf Blade, Earthquake, Ice Beam, Sludge Bomb

Smeargle Lv.100
HP: 314, AT: 152, DE: 185, SP AT: 152, SP DE: 207, SP: 273
Psychic, Rock Slide, Iron Tail, Surf

Icosahedron
15th December 2006, 8:00 AM
Please use the proper format. (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=99130)

Now, why the heck do you have an all-Smeargle team, with identical stats? Did you clone them and simply teach each one different moves? If so (and even if not so), I have a couple of things to say. First, don't ever put pure attacking moves on Smeargle, or any Pokemon for that matter, unless it's a CB'er of course. Second, Smeargle is best used in BP chains or as a OHKO'er sometimes. Third, because Smeargle has such limited useful options, don't make a team entirely comprised of them. You should instead use good solid Pokemon such as Swampert, Metagross, Salamence, Gardevoir, Tyranitar, Regice, Suicune, Starmie, Zapdos, Weezing, and Milotic, to name a few.

In short, I advise you to get a few better Pokemon, especially if you want to get anywhere in the Frontier. A couple examples of good Smeargle sets would be:

Smeargle @ Leftovers
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
Trait: Own Tempo
- Belly Drum
- Baton Pass
- Substitute/Spore
- Ingrain

Smeargle @ Leftovers
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -Satk)
- Spider Web
- Sheer Cold
- Mind Reader
- Spore

Smeargle @ Leftovers
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -Satk)
- Spore
- Swords Dance/Calm Mind/Bulk Up
- Agility/Spider Web
- Baton Pass

Slick
15th December 2006, 12:46 PM
Is this a joke!?! Like Icosahedron said, get better Pokemon if you want to stand a chance in Battle Frontier and please use a better format, my eyes hurt now.

yazzel
15th December 2006, 6:58 PM
smeargle??????

Reno
15th December 2006, 7:00 PM
smeargle??????

wow incredibly useful comment. helped everyone that post did. use iso's sets as they are the best smergle can get.

yazzel
15th December 2006, 7:02 PM
wow incredibly useful comment. helped everyone that post did. use iso's sets as they are the best smergle can get.
i posted that because 4 smeargels for a team is verry verry much!!!

Dar1818
15th December 2006, 9:11 PM
i posted that because 4 smeargels for a team is verry verry much!!!

This comment was almost as useful as your last one. We established that in the first post. He obviously wants a smeargle team, and our job isn't to convince him otherwise but to give him advice on the best way to arrange the team he wants. If he wanted to know how dumb you thought he was being, he would have asked, so please stop posting useless comments.

As for your line up, if ur going w/four smeargs then play around with it and have fun. This obviously isn't intended to be a winning line up in battle frontier or anything, so make it up as you go. You should switch them around though. Make one majoring in attack, one in special attack, one in speed, and one a baton passer. Make at least one, the speed one, have the agility spore combo, and put stat increasing moves on all the others based on their dominant stat. other than that, just have fun.

Pika Egg
15th December 2006, 9:25 PM
Another Smeargle:
@ Salac Berry
Nature: Jolly
-Endure
-Spore
-Endeavor
-Extremespeed/Dragon Rage

Endure to trigger Salac, then Spore. Endeavor drops them to match your HP (1 HP unless Smeargle actually survived that first attack with more..). Then finish them with Extremespeed or Dragon Rage (for those odd cases where the opponent survives with more than a few HP).