PDA

View Full Version : Help on ev's for my SASSY REGICE??PLZ

TEAMKOTTONMOUTH
16th December 2006, 7:31 PM
Hi all, im very excited i just caught my very first regi, (regice) and turns out to be SassY!!! iM guessin this is the best nature, anyhoo, i need help on evs.. i was thinkin sumthin like 252 spdef/152 hp/100 def? plz help me

[Kingdra]
16th December 2006, 7:34 PM
Sassy's actually a bad nature <.< anyway you want max HP then split the rest in to Sp. Def and Sp. Atk

Reno
16th December 2006, 7:39 PM
you would of wanted bold.

max hp split between defense and special attack.

regice@chesto berry/leftovers
bold
-ice beam
-thunderbolt
-rest
-toxic/counter/thunderwave/sleep talk

Suica
16th December 2006, 8:16 PM
No. Sassy is ok. It's not bad at all. Max hp / lots of def / rest in satk.

[Kingdra]
16th December 2006, 8:32 PM
Oh, oops I said SDef heheh <.< I like the Restalk set because you can heal and keep fighting...

Suica
16th December 2006, 8:37 PM
Resttalk isn't necessary ingame. You have heal items / pkmn centers for a reason.

[Kingdra]
16th December 2006, 8:43 PM
Not in the Frontier...Well in the middle of a battle.

Reno
16th December 2006, 8:50 PM
resttalk set rocks, but it does leave it open for a while.

[Kingdra]
16th December 2006, 9:01 PM
Thunder Wave/Toxic is also good...If you T-Wave then send in a fast sweeper you can wreak havoc...

TEAMKOTTONMOUTH
16th December 2006, 9:33 PM
well overall netbattle i thought bold is betta, but ingame and sisnce i got regice to be PUre special wall i doubt its a "bad" bature.. 184 Sdef before i even started ev training. drools:).. oh 1 more q, agrron seems to be a better physical wall to go with my alteria in battle frontier than skarm.. or should i use skarm?

aragornbird
16th December 2006, 11:20 PM
oh 1 more q, agrron seems to be a better physical wall to go with my alteria in battle frontier than skarm.. or should i use skarm?

UU Pokemon won't usually get too far in the Frontier. Aggron can actually attack, but just about everything in the Frontier has a supereffective move against it. Skarm will give you better results overall, or you can use Weezing with Sludge Bomb and Fire Blast. Same Toxic immunity, but it can use two attacks instead of one and you won't be screwed over when Heracross or last Pokemon Curselax appears.