-Aerial ace
-Dragon dance

-Aerial ace
-extreme speed

Mewtwo@Salac berry
-calm mind

-calm mind

-calm mind

What should I use for the last one that's not weak to groudon?
This is it ;004;

18th December 2006, 9:46 AM
No EVs = Not competitive

Why are you using Dragonite in Ubers?

Lugia already counters Groudon, but not with that set. See here and use the first set: http://www.smogon.com/rs/strategies/lugia

Shedinja will be a pain to most of your team. Get a Deoxys-L or Skarm to Spike up the field. It also goes along nicely with Whirlwinding Lugia.

Shadow Flame
19th December 2006, 12:58 AM
I've got ev's but I'm not sure on some of them: I don't know mewtwo,rayquaza, or lugia. kyogre I was thinking max SPDef, max SPDef, and rest in to HP. Dragonite I don't know what to do for his. So I really need help with those. For lugia would Calm mind, ice beam, recover, psychic be alright? 'Cause I don't really like tanking lugia. Spikes would be good but is there anything else? Thanx;004;

20th December 2006, 1:56 PM
abbreviations of everything = gtfo of crmt.

Shadow Flame
21st December 2006, 4:48 PM
F-M you are the ONLY person who has been bugged enough by they abbreviations that they post about it, but just to make you happy I'll change it. EV's, (Oh wait effort values, since you hate abreviations) I don't know still cause I'm really crappy at them, so could some one help me with those.

I think I will use skarm, or maybe suicune.
Oh I forgot to reply to why I use dragonite sorry. I use him because he's my fave and he has KOed many ubers with ease(particularly groundon).Sorry aragorn bird thanx for your help;004;;149;

23rd December 2006, 1:37 AM
No offense, but without fully typing stuff out no one will bother to respond.

I like Timid Kyogre, so that I can kill things quicker. Give it 300 or 306 Spd.

Do a bit of reading on Smogon though, your team is totally messed up.