PDA

View Full Version : Starbolts: The New Starbolts Program: Cafe thread

Ledian_X
18th December 2006, 4:43 AM
Okay.

This is where you can discuss the plot of the RPG, ask questions, or make suggestions pertaining to the RPG itself. Would have made this sooner but my computer is having issues. Any questions? Ask them here.

LX

Ledian_X
1st January 2007, 11:49 PM
Just to let everyone know, the RPG will be starting soon. So, feel free to post and put discussions here. Will post the first post when I can.

LX

PikaPower!
7th January 2007, 12:29 AM
What should our first post be about?

Ledian_X
7th January 2007, 12:43 AM
Anything really. Some poor fools are trying to break into the mansion. There's also cabs arriving, too. Your char can react to the goings on invcuding the team running off in diff directions.

LX

Morpher01
7th January 2007, 5:32 PM
Okay....I'm confused. Should I post with my char next, or should I wait for Scar?

...LX and Scar know what I'm talking about...I think.

Ledian_X
7th January 2007, 5:41 PM
Well, you can go ahead if you want. We should move along. Just have your character react to the mental probing. Scar's char would just be keeping you back.

LX

Skeith
7th January 2007, 11:08 PM
Agrrrh i'm having a hard time doing my charaters opening post due to the fight. Will it be alright if my charater sees the conflict so he discovers whats install for him?

Ledian_X
7th January 2007, 11:29 PM
The fight's on the third floor of the mansion. You can intro at any time. Just dont interupt the fight or anything.

LX

Skeith
7th January 2007, 11:52 PM
Its ok my charaters young so i doubt he get involed unless he has to, he'll just be awe struck and asume its something like a training rountine

Power Shot
8th January 2007, 4:53 AM
I would like to remind everyone that is unfamiliar with Chronos' nature of one very important fact. He is as deadly to super villains as he is to Starbolts, one of the main reasons a wide majority of people outside of Zepther and within the superhero community mistrust him.

He is also, as nicely put by Ledian, the "ultimate badass." And he's going to be teaching the newbies. Do not expect mercy!

*revels in awe of power-rant*

Ledian_X
8th January 2007, 4:54 AM
It's fine. The youngest Starbolt is 13 and is a member of Evan's team.

LX

Skeith
8th January 2007, 1:15 PM
It's fine. The youngest Starbolt is 13 and is a member of Evan's team.

LX

Hrrm what aboat my charater after all he is aboat ten and three qauters

Ledian_X
8th January 2007, 2:37 PM
Like I said It's fine. There have been young heroes before. Look up a team called Power Pack.

LX

Ledian_X
19th January 2007, 3:41 AM
Hey everyone. Trying to think of a post but we need Leon to post a part so we can get a move on. Or do people just want to go?

LX

Morpher01
24th January 2007, 7:25 PM
Okay...

After reading your latest post in the RP, I'm a little confused as to what to post about J'arasvey next.

Care to enlighten me, LX?

Ledian_X
25th January 2007, 3:41 PM
I suppose you could have him start to talk to Jenna and apologize about breaking in. Her family really had nothing to do with yuour char's family's death.

LX

PikaPower!
30th January 2007, 8:39 AM
You know how the other person with wings? Do you reckon there should be confrontation or something?

Ledian_X
1st February 2007, 4:44 PM
I dunno. We'll see. Maybe there should be a confrontation. Nothing involving fists but Mateo and Sieg are the other two winged heres there. Your char's a rookie compared to them. But, we shall see.

LX

Skeith
3rd February 2007, 11:23 AM
Hrrm is it okay if I have my charater bring accidentally bring a suit of amour of life that will go on a rampage?

Ledian_X
4th February 2007, 5:30 PM
There's no suit of armor in the base save for Norad and he isn't inanimate. He's already sentient. We're in there now. But, you could try bringing something else to life by accident and see how the others react.

LX

PikaPower!
6th February 2007, 11:12 PM
My character kind of has a weak spot. He can't bear being too far underground, so that could be potentially problematic.

Ledian_X
7th February 2007, 3:02 AM
Well, we can go with that feeling. Bring it up. It adds depth. Mateo can take him above ground or something. Just bring it up in the rpg. Else how would they all know about it? There are rooms in the mansion but remember you need to train in the training room, which btw can produce an environment.

LX

PikaPower!
11th February 2007, 1:40 AM
Yeah, I was thinking that he doesn't perform too well during the training because he was underground, but when he's doing the missions, he does a lot better, unless that is also underground.

Morpher01
27th February 2007, 1:31 PM
So, uh......the RP's dying.

What do we do, wait for someone else to post? And, BTW, I already posted. Long ago.

So...what do we do?

Ledian_X
27th February 2007, 6:11 PM
I'm not sure. I've been waiting for Scar to post. He's been busy and so has a lot of other people. Everyone I pmed has been busy with school stuff and the like. I myself have been working on some Starbolts projects. But, if you have ideas, let's hear them.

LX

bloodmabite
6th July 2007, 5:32 PM
ledian x your fic is great I was starting a new superhero story and came to your thread for advice so what would you recomend for me to start it with and manta is class hope there is more and can you make peoples heros be in your comic.
write back as soon as you can

Psychic
7th July 2007, 3:15 AM
Please do not bump threads over one month old. Please do not SPAM. Please use the PM system to contact people about these sorts of things in the future.

Please read the SPPf and RPG rules before posting.

~Psychic