PDA

View Full Version : My Dusclops

Alakazam
20th December 2006, 2:17 AM
The Pokemon that never fails me and is in the middle of traning.
Drift/Dusclops-Lv. 50
@Leftovers
-Toxic
-Seismic Toss
-Confuse Ray
-Psychic
HP- 107
Atk- 87
Def- 129
SP Atk- 74
SP Def- 158
Speed- 43

I have another moveset if that is any better. That would just take me another week to make. If it is better, I don't mind.
-Will-O-Wisp
-Seismic Toss
-Confuse Ray
-Pain Split

Don't even say "Liek, OMG. HAHA. Your Dclops isn't 1337 a7 @ll. it not at levl 100!" No. This is for the Lv. 50 or if absolutely necessary Lv. 100 Battle Frontier. NOT for competive. One thing I need mondo help on is his LOW speed stat (43!!). I want him to be fast as I usually Confuse, Poison and then go in for the kill. His Special Defense can stand up to a Salamence's (Lv. 55) Crunch and his HP isn't that great either. That is what Leftovers is for. Please use creative commenting and not what I said not to post. I will report any spam like that. Thank you for reading and rating.

Chomper
20th December 2006, 2:19 AM
It doesn't need Confuse Ray, give it Shadow Ball instead.

Dusclops @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
-Shadow Ball
-Seismic Toss
-Will-o-Wisp
-Rest/Pain Split

BattlePikeKing140
20th December 2006, 2:23 AM
The Pokemon that never fails me and is in the middle of traning.
Drift/Dusclops-Lv. 50
@Leftovers
-Toxic
-Seismic Toss
-Confuse Ray
-Psychic
HP- 107
Atk- 87
Def- 129
SP Atk- 74
SP Def- 158
Speed- 43

I have another moveset if that is any better. That would just take me another week to make. If it is better, I don't mind.
-Will-O-Wisp
-Seismic Toss
-Confuse Ray
-Pain Split

Don't even say "Liek, OMG. HAHA. Your Dclops isn't 1337 a7 @ll. it not at levl 100!" No. This is for the Lv. 50 or if absolutely necessary Lv. 100 Battle Frontier. NOT for competive. One thing I need mondo help on is his LOW speed stat (43!!). I want him to be fast as I usually Confuse, Poison and then go in for the kill. His Special Defense can stand up to a Salamence's (Lv. 55) Crunch and his HP isn't that great either. That is what Leftovers is for. Please use creative commenting and not what I said not to post. I will report any spam like that. Thank you for reading and rating.

Nobody says that.
The second set is better, with the exception of Shadow Ball for Confuse Ray.
EV-train it in HP and one defense, whichever you prefer, but leave some room for Attack, because Shadow Ball likes to have some power.
Rebreed for a Careful/Impish one. Depending on which defense Duscy will be used for. Careful for SDef and Impish for Def.

Alakazam
20th December 2006, 2:33 AM
I will redo this. I really like the second one with Shadow Ball and have exerimented with it in the Battle FActory. Thanks for your help.

aragornbird
20th December 2006, 3:16 AM
Uhhhh....Speed is Dusclops's least important stat besides Sp. Attack. Who cares about going first, you have massive defenses to survive any kind of hit.

And yeah, Confuse Ray sucks on Dusclops and in fact, Confuse Ray is useless on most Pokemon in general since confusion is the worst possible status infliction to inflict.

minimoose10
20th December 2006, 4:01 AM
yeah like everyone was saying..go with the second set and add shadow ball in replace of confuse ray...you could also do rest instead of pain split if you want. although pain split is probably the better decision

[Kingdra]
20th December 2006, 5:15 AM
Yeah, Pain Split is best but, people also reccomend Rest because some people don't have access to LG...

yazzel
20th December 2006, 9:58 AM
dusclops@careful
ev's:252hp,126def,126sp.def
moveset
rest/pain split
seismic toss
shadow ball
will-o-wisp

aragornbird
20th December 2006, 10:18 AM
Wow, yazzel, thanks for repeating movesets that people have already posted before you AND giving crappy EV spreads.

EVs: 252 HP / 164 Def / 92 SDef

yazzel
20th December 2006, 10:23 AM
why 164 defense and i posted that moveset because it's the best you can have

aragornbird
20th December 2006, 10:46 AM
But someone posted the same thing before you. READ the actual thread next time.

Also, you need more Defense EVs than Special Defense since Defense isn't getting any Nature boost.

yazzel
20th December 2006, 11:29 AM
yeah but will-o-wisp cuts the attack of the opponent in two.

aragornbird
20th December 2006, 11:39 AM
So? That doesn't mean you should skip out on Defense. Especially when Dusclops is slower than SNORLAX which means it can't go first AND Will-o-wisp isn't guaranteed to hit with its shabby accuracy.

Alakazam
20th December 2006, 5:26 PM
How do you do EV training? I do not know how to do that.

minimoose10
20th December 2006, 6:37 PM
hahaha aragornbird...i love you and your mastery of pokemon skills ^_^

anyways...this should help you out with figuring out EV training

http://serebii.net/pokedex-rs/ev.shtml