PDA

View Full Version : Movesets for two unevolved Pokemon

aniuni
20th December 2006, 3:52 AM
I need movesets for two unevolved Pokemon. I'm involved with a challenge so I can't evolve them any further than what they are.
The pokemon are: Marshtomp and Slakoth
Thanks for any and all help.

Edit by Willowwhisp: Closed for breach of the "give me a team" Rules. Please Read the Rules (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=140230).

8. No "gimme a team" threads
No one really feels like building you a whole team. If you need help choosing members, have at least 3 other Pokemon on your team with some form of a moveset that you know you`re going to use.

9. You must at least post movesets when asking for a "rate"
"Rate my team!! -insert 6 smilies here-" or "Rate my team! -list 6 pokemon and their natures here-"

Listing 6 pokemon and asking for a rate is spam. You need to post the movesets, or else what in the world fo you want them to rate? The order in which you listed the "team" ?

SapphireL
20th December 2006, 5:28 AM
Marshtomp (Brave/Sassy Nature) @Leftovers
-Ice Beam/Surf (IB is better...)
-EQ
-Curse
-Rest

Just like the Swampert set...

The Mighty Wurmple
20th December 2006, 5:42 AM
And..

Slakoth@Leftovers/Choice Band
Adamant nature
Trait: Truant (:()
- Return
- Shadow Ball
- Brick Break/Rock Slide
- Aerial Ace/Rock Slide

Dunno. It can't learn Earthquake like Slaking can, so that's a bummer.

[Kingdra]
20th December 2006, 6:31 AM
Hyper Beam can then be an option for that extra kick...

spoff
20th December 2006, 12:48 PM
Hyper beam *laughs* arghh, in the time it takes to do 1 hyper beam you could do 2 returns which, if they like you alot, will do alot more and not leave you imbomile.

Timmy73
20th December 2006, 1:09 PM
I don't think Slakoth can learn Hyper Beam. Well... Most Unevolved forms usually are unable to use Hyper Beam.