PDA

View Full Version : SereWii Idea

~Water Lucario~
21st December 2006, 9:01 AM
It would be cool if Serebii had an e-mail address for people to add on their Wii's. Once they add the address to their Wii Address Book, a reply is automatically sent to the e-mail accounts owner saying your e-mail was registered by whoever. The reply will have the members Wii-Mail address which can be added to the contact list to recieve letters from Serebii.net.
The contacts can then get e-mails sent to their Wii's which I think is a good idea, it would be cool to get Serebii Newsletters once a week or so.

Just an idea a Nintendo fansite is doing which I thought could be done here.

Manene
21st December 2006, 6:14 PM
That would be pretty cool. And lucky for you, Serebii/Joe does have an e-mail adress. When he updates the site, right under where it says the day and subject(s) of the update, it says the full date, time when the update was made, and then his forum name, which is also a link to e-mail him. Maybe Joe could do that if he feels like.

Manene out;manene;

Darkfall
21st December 2006, 11:02 PM
A nice idea, but I doubt Joe has the time, what with Uni/The Site and fixing those 'minor' errors....
Could be fun though... but a bit pointless in the slow seasons, when the only updates are the new episodes...
Meh, I dunno, a nice idea, might maybe happen, probebly won't...

~Dotaitos~
21st December 2006, 11:16 PM
Thats a brilliant idea but, as others have said, I doubt Serebii has the time to do it. Which Nintendo fan site is doing this already?

~Water Lucario~
21st December 2006, 11:54 PM
Aussie-Nintendo.com which only really concerns people if they're Australian.

This shouldn't be to hard to do, a letter a week or so is enough and shouldn't take alot of time. The letter could also have a random Pokemon of the week on it which would be cool.

Ho-oh Master
25th December 2006, 10:43 AM
Thats an awesome idea :D I'm on Wiinet now.

~Water Lucario~
27th December 2006, 9:26 AM
I think it would be cool to wake up one morning and find my Wii flashing blue cos it has an e-mail from Serebii with the latest Pokemon news.