Alakazam
21st December 2006, 5:25 PM
Sceptile
@ ?
Aerial Ace
Earthquake
Leaf Blade
Dynamic Punch

I know this sucks. I made this a long time ago and he works in the BF.

aragornbird
21st December 2006, 5:28 PM
=\

Say no to physical Sceptile.

Sceptile @Leftovers/Petaya Berry
Modest Nature
-Leaf Blade
-Thunderpunch
-Substitute
-Dragon Claw/Leech Seed

bella_bellaboo
21st December 2006, 5:29 PM
Sceptile Timid Nature
@:Leftovers
Substitute
Leech Seed
Leaf Blade
T-Punch. Edit: Beaten Again...

Alakazam
21st December 2006, 5:31 PM
Just a question, how are we supposed to get all of the TM/Tutor moves to fit this many pokemon? Not trying to sound mad. I am just asking.

Reno
21st December 2006, 5:34 PM
use it on the pokemon that need it most. use them, trade over to another game restart emerald. then trade back, and voila you have more tutors.

bella_bellaboo
21st December 2006, 5:35 PM
i didn't even think of that, anyways, do what he said.

aragornbird
21st December 2006, 5:35 PM
Use the cloning glitch to clone TMs. Remember never to use important TMs (like Earthquake or Shadow Ball) before cloning them first.

Alakazam
21st December 2006, 5:37 PM
What if you don't like glitches or if you used them already?

[Kingdra]
21st December 2006, 5:38 PM
The cloning glitch works infinite times

Scepgatr
21st December 2006, 5:38 PM
I am not sure, but can breeding be an option?

[Kingdra]
21st December 2006, 5:42 PM
Breeding is usually always an option for the frontier...

Alakazam
21st December 2006, 5:43 PM
I said that I do not like glitches and I already used the TMs.

[Kingdra]
21st December 2006, 5:45 PM
Well I didn't really say anything about that...I just stated that breeding is usually an option...

Alakazam
21st December 2006, 5:53 PM
What should I give the Sceptile?

Mikey-Boy
21st December 2006, 5:53 PM
Sceptile
Leafblade
Crunch
Solarbeam/Dragonclaw/Gigadrain
Leechseed/Crushclaw/Endeavor

[Kingdra]
21st December 2006, 5:55 PM
^ >=(

Lolz

Solarbeam or Giga Drain on Sceptile

Crushclaw...

CRUNCH!!!!

You just made my day...

On Sceppy maybe Shell Bell...

Alakazam
21st December 2006, 5:59 PM
ROFLing right now. I will get my Sceppy a Shell Bell.

ludicolo_kid
21st December 2006, 11:28 PM
just use aragornbird's set. There's no tms in there so i don't see thwe problem. Unless you already used the sub move tutor.....

squirtleboy12
21st December 2006, 11:32 PM
do not use cloning glitch it CAN MESS UP YOUR GAME!

use a modest nature sceptile not timid..sceptile has enough speed..substitude is not a good idea on sceptile since it has low defense

ludicolo_kid
21st December 2006, 11:35 PM
^ don't listen to him. If you have an IQ over 40 then you should be able to remember how to do the glitch and not muck up your game. It isnt difficult.

squirtleboy12
21st December 2006, 11:46 PM
yes lsiten to me theres a 10% chance that it will mess it up pokemon has nothing to do with IQ

[Kingdra]
21st December 2006, 11:52 PM
I've done it plenty of times and nothing has happened to my game...

So you can stop posting about it now...

squirtleboy12
22nd December 2006, 12:00 AM
there is a posability trust i knew how to do the trick and it happen to me

[Kingdra]
22nd December 2006, 12:02 AM
Then your cartridge is messed up or something because there are no bad side-effects...

squirtleboy12
22nd December 2006, 12:05 AM
;5109065']Then your cartridge is messed up or something because there are no bad side-effects...

there is go to any site ansd it will explain you that theres a risk

Shukaku
22nd December 2006, 12:17 AM
Would you two... STOP BLATHERING ON ABOUT THE CLONING GLITCH! ITS DRIVING ME INSANE!!!!!!!! Whew... Sorry, just had to say that...
On topic: I personally would use aragornbird's moveset, he's pretty good at these things...

Alakazam
22nd December 2006, 1:41 PM
Just stop blathering about the glitch. I don't use glitches any more than let my teams contain Missingno. I am not even using Sceptile in my team, I wanted to see if his moveset was good.

squirtleboy12
22nd December 2006, 9:35 PM
Would you two... STOP BLATHERING ON ABOUT THE CLONING GLITCH! ITS DRIVING ME INSANE!!!!!!!! Whew... Sorry, just had to say that...
On topic: I personally would use aragornbird's moveset, he's pretty good at these things...

wo at least we are disscussing nunlike you that you put an unnencesay post just to put angorbird set was good

aragornbird
22nd December 2006, 9:46 PM
ANGORBIRD? Why can't no one spell my name right? :@

squirtleboy12
22nd December 2006, 10:06 PM
ANGORBIRD? Why can't no one spell my name right? :@

maybe because its hard..lol but yeah ..angorbird do you know if theres a rate my md team?

osiem_zero_jeden
22nd December 2006, 10:13 PM
first of all, squirtleboy, learn to type right. second, this thread is about RATING and dis/agreeing about others' opinions, not about using glitches and how it will affect your game. that is irrelevant to the topic of this thread, so learn to read. make sure you have the money to hire two teachers.

geez.

Shukaku
22nd December 2006, 10:19 PM
first of all, squirtleboy, learn to type right. second, this thread is about RATING and dis/agreeing about others' opinions, not about using glitches and how it will affect your game. that is irrelevant to the topic of this threadThat was what I was trying to say (but it just came out in anger)...

aragornbird
22nd December 2006, 10:40 PM
maybe because its hard..lol but yeah ..angorbird do you know if theres a rate my md team?

You misspelled my name again?!? :@ It's not hard. How can you expect to pass school if you can't spell?

And no, I don't play MD, so I wouldn't know of any. Also, it doesn't have anything to do with this thread.

Reno
23rd December 2006, 2:46 PM
do not use cloning glitch it CAN MESS UP YOUR GAME!

use a modest nature sceptile not timid..sceptile has enough speed..substitude is not a good idea on sceptile since it has low defense

...substitute rocks on sceptile. use the subseeder, it just plain rocks.

off topic-the cloning glitch only buggers up your game if done wrong. if done right there are no side effects.

off topic again- i can spell aragornbird :)

squirtleboy12
23rd December 2006, 3:33 PM
first of all, squirtleboy, learn to type right. second, this thread is about RATING and dis/agreeing about others' opinions, not about using glitches and how it will affect your game. that is irrelevant to the topic of this thread, so learn to read. make sure you have the money to hire two teachers.

geez.

stopp i been researching you all you do is spam..

sceptile@modest
-leaf blade
-dragon claw
-use substitude at your own risk most people recomnded but i dont like it but yiou can add substitude +focus punch if you wany

im reporting you for acting like a mod when you are far but really far away from that

cybermew
23rd December 2006, 3:38 PM
^ A subseeding sceptile is amazing as long as he has high sp/def

Off topic:Stop blabbering about the cloning glitch

P.S How do you pronounce sceptile

Reno
23rd December 2006, 3:54 PM
stopp i been researching you all you do is spam..

sceptile@modest
-leaf blade
-dragon claw
-use substitude at your own risk most people recomnded but i dont like it but yiou can add substitude +focus punch if you wany

im reporting you for acting like a mod when you are far but really far away from that

why subpunch on a sceptile? subseed. you substitute and gain the hp back from leech seed. and why dragon claw? thunder punch. seriously, if you dont know the best movesets, dont post bad ones.

scep-tile. just as it is spelt.

squirtleboy12
23rd December 2006, 4:03 PM
why subpunch on a sceptile? subseed. you substitute and gain the hp back from leech seed. and why dragon claw? thunder punch. seriously, if you dont know the best movesets, dont post bad ones.

scep-tile. just as it is spelt.
dragon claw can affect many types while thunderpung cant affect all types research..leech seed it wont be able to recover more than 2 turns it has bad dejfenses genious so its better for it to use focus punch bettween those 2 turns

Reno
23rd December 2006, 4:06 PM
dragon claw can affect many types while thunderpung cant affect all types research..leech seed it wont be able to recover more than 2 turns it has bad dejfenses genious so its better for it to use focus punch bettween those 2 turns

rofl. have you seen sceptiles attack? its terrible in comparison to his special attack. and you substitute to protect its weak defenses. and doesn't thunderpunch protect its flying weakness? does dragon claw? no. please leave the ovesets to people who know what they are on about.

squirtleboy12
23rd December 2006, 4:12 PM
rofl. have you seen sceptiles attack? its terrible in comparison to his special attack. and you substitute to protect its weak defenses. and doesn't thunderpunch protect its flying weakness? does dragon claw? no. please leave the ovesets to people who know what they are on about.

you listen..what about the dragon type covers the dragon resistence that dragon types have..i know what im talking asbout....at least focus punch has 150 base attack while leech seed will zap little by little ..sceptile has lower defense than attck genious..leech seed is better for a venasaur

Reno
23rd December 2006, 4:18 PM
you listen..what about the dragon type covers the dragon resistence..i know what im talking asbout....at least focus punch has 150 base attack while leech seed will zap little by little ..sceptile has lower defense than attck genious..leech seed is better for a venasaur

we arent talking about venusaur. wow! 150 base power. what a waste of a focus punch tm. it has leaf blade to take out rocks, and dragon resistance? he doesnt have a dragon weakness. he has a flying weakness. so thunder punch is better. a super effective thunderpunch has the same power as a focus punch, but is stronger due to the high special attack stat. please stop trying to prove yourself right, it wont work.

squirtleboy12
23rd December 2006, 4:21 PM
we arent talking about venusaur. wow! 150 base power. what a waste of a focus punch tm. it has leaf blade to take out rocks, and dragon resistance? he doesnt have a dragon weakness. he has a flying weakness. so thunder punch is better. a super effective thunderpunch has the same power as a focus punch, but is stronger due to the high special attack stat. please stop trying to prove yourself right, it wont work.

you sto[p im saying that if tou use a thinderpunch on a flygon or a leaf blade on an ultaria it won be effective

Reno
23rd December 2006, 4:28 PM
well duh..thats why you switch out. and dont give me any of that "what if sceptile is your last pokemon". use leafblade. on flygon it will do neutral. do thunderpunch on altaria.

squirtleboy12
23rd December 2006, 5:04 PM
why dont you jsut switch when you see a flying weekness?

Reno
23rd December 2006, 5:12 PM
because you can counter it. if you are faster than a flyer, you may kill it. You cant counter special walls however. which is where you switch out. yes, you could counter, if you used the mixed sweeper, but it wouldnt be as effective as the subseeder. which is the point i am trying to make.

sceptile@leftovers
mdoest
-leech seed
-substitute
-leaf blade
-thunder punch

is sceptiles best set. it is much better than the pure sweeping one.

sceptile@leftovers
modest
-crunch
-thunderpunch
-dragon claw
-leaf blade

bella_bellaboo
23rd December 2006, 5:14 PM
Don't you Mean Modest, Aldred.

Reno
23rd December 2006, 6:58 PM
... i really do think people can tell that is meant to say modest. its a little typo there is no need to spam up a thread just for that. there is only a problem with spelling if people spell modest, adamant.

bella_bellaboo
23rd December 2006, 7:35 PM
Sorry, Aldred.

Reno
23rd December 2006, 10:44 PM
dont worry, sorry im a bit annoyed. but yeh please use the subseeder with thunderpunch and leaf blade.

cybermew
24th December 2006, 3:18 PM
^With over 70 ev's in sp/def each thats alota defence

FlyingTotodile
24th December 2006, 5:25 PM
My sceptile I used for the battle dome worked

septile Lv50 (now lv 100)
item- miricale seed

leaf blade
giga drain
brick break
thunder punch

doesn't look that good on paper but works really in battle dome for me!

ludicolo_kid
24th December 2006, 5:28 PM
but the ther set would have worked bettre :(

Timid nature on the subseeder is best

yazzel
25th December 2006, 3:36 PM
^^yeah i think have fun with it

Reno
25th December 2006, 4:18 PM
why timid? it is aready fast enough IMO.

yazzel
25th December 2006, 4:20 PM
for a subseeder i prefer timid for this sceptile modest
sceptile@modest
moveset
thunderpunch
crunch
leaf blade
dragon claw

Reno
25th December 2006, 4:40 PM
why timid for subseeder? and please yazzel, stop copying what everyone else is saying. it has a base 115 (or something) speed. it has 105 special attack (or something). it need the speical attack to OHKO the flyers, waters etc.etc. it has the speed to outrun quite a few pokemon.