PDA

View Full Version : How addicting is serebiiforums?

Michii
23rd December 2006, 4:58 AM
How addicting is serebiiforums to you?

I know for me, I get in trouble for being on here too often. All the time I get yelled at from my mom or step dad. Now I can only be on here 5 hours during weekends (not that I listen)

Is it just me? Or is it addicting for you too?

Ugobama
23rd December 2006, 5:03 AM
It's like a drug, heh....Never got anything else better to do...

termatt
23rd December 2006, 5:07 AM
Well as you can tell from my post count Im slowly getting to like it more

Clash
23rd December 2006, 5:11 AM
Extremely! Must...post...for...rank...and...matter...of...opi nion...

Atoyont
23rd December 2006, 5:35 AM
Alas, it is quite addicting.
Don't know why, though.

Icosahedron
23rd December 2006, 5:37 AM
Alas, it is quite addicting.
Don't know why, though.

My thoughts exactly.

Though sadly I'm having less and less time to come on.... :(

EmbersBackUpSinger
23rd December 2006, 5:42 AM
Its my anti drug.

ESPEON FOREVER
23rd December 2006, 5:44 AM
every other weekend when i go to my moms, i'm on the internet litterally all night, and a lot of thta time is spent on serebii. I do it 'till i get bored, and then go elsewhere or use the mystery dungeon tips i found on the site. FUN

indigestible_wad
23rd December 2006, 7:09 AM
Extremely! Must...blog...for...rank...and...matter...of...opi nion...
Considering blogging is generally against the rules here, I don't think that's a good idea.

It's not too addicting for me anymore. I've been here for about two years and it's not quite as intersting as it used to be for a number of reasons that I'm not sure some of the admins might like seeing me say. I make it here every once in a while, but generally only when I feel obligated to.

Hallie
23rd December 2006, 8:10 AM
Addictive? Well, two weeks ago I'd never heard of it... now I'm on here everyday posting page after page in the debate forum. Add to that I now have friends I only know from here and a philosophy class and fanfic online thanks to this site. So, um.... addictive? ....Nah... Lol :P

indigestible_wad
23rd December 2006, 8:27 AM
You're lucky. I didn't get my first friend until about two or three months after I joined

pokefan
23rd December 2006, 8:36 AM
let's just say my daily schedule would be completely changed if sppf didn't exist . and i would be a lot more bored most of the times

.Person.
23rd December 2006, 8:37 AM
At firs, to much. After a few months, you will regret it. I't will become your only intrest. I quit when school started. I'm only on because I have nothing at all to do.

Chaos Weavile
23rd December 2006, 8:46 AM
let's just say my daily schedule would be completely changed if sppf didn't exist . and i would be a lot more bored most of the times

I totally agree. When i'm not jumping on the trampoline or in the pool, i'm on serebii.net. I'm attached to it like a virus! lol

Rukaria
23rd December 2006, 10:14 AM
I agree it is so adicting but just think how time consuming it is for the mods and Joe?

Stephy
23rd December 2006, 12:02 PM
Used to find sppf reeaaalllyyy addicting. >> No matter what, I MUST get on here. XD I even daydream in class about sppf too. D= And even my parents restrict me from using computer because I use too much time on computer. >> They keep saying this forum is basically useless and that I should take this time and study but meh. XD

But now? Nah. I still do come often though, and read through the other's posts. I don't PM however; I chat through msn. ^_~

AJ Flibble
23rd December 2006, 12:03 PM
Unfortunately, however boring (or fun xd) I might find it at any time, I always get drawn back by it's demonic force. :/

The Benmeister
23rd December 2006, 12:08 PM
It is somewhat addictive, yes.

Maybe it's the fact that the consistant downtime urges you to delay your return, thus tempting you to stay longer.

Or maybe it's just because I'm a sad *******. Either way, I don't care :P

facetious
23rd December 2006, 12:09 PM
Addicted to Pokémon forums?

Sorry, but lmao.

pajama
23rd December 2006, 12:25 PM
I'm addicted (kind of) because I'm bored often. And of course there are some funny people here.

~Dotaitos~
23rd December 2006, 12:29 PM
I can't stop coming here, I come here whenever I have nothing better to do, or even when I'm supposed to be doing something important!

Addicted to Pokémon forums?

Sorry, but lmao.

Do you ever have anything useful to add to a thread? Every post you make is just making fun of the thread you're posting in. I'm surprised you haven't been banned.

facetious
23rd December 2006, 1:53 PM
Do you ever have anything useful to add to a thread? Every post you make is just making fun of the thread you're posting in. I'm surprised you haven't been banned.
Do you really think I care if a 12-year-old kid addicted to a Pokémon forum finds my post "useful" or not? Fact is, most kids here don't care for long explanations, so I decided to cut it to the point.

If I must reiterate, anybody who finds Pokémon forums "addicting" should really take a second glance at how... pathetic that is. I went through that phase one point myself. Eventually, you'll all realise how much time you're wasting trying to extend your e-peen by competing for the highest postcount whilst getting off on cartoon characters. It's sad, but most people here are just like that. Perhaps even you.

Why should I be banned? Because my opinion isn't the same as yours? "Oh." And besides, I don't have any infractions.

Jetx
23rd December 2006, 1:59 PM
It's not too addicting for me anymore. I've been here for about two years and it's not quite as intersting as it used to be for a number of reasons that I'm not sure some of the admins might like seeing me say. I make it here every once in a while, but generally only when I feel obligated to.

My thoughts exactly. Apart from the "been here for about 2 years" bit. :3

Smack That!!!!!
23rd December 2006, 2:51 PM
This is definitely the best web site ever, therefore, I'm soooooooooooooooooo addicted to it!!

zeppelin
23rd December 2006, 2:52 PM
Not really,anymore.I dont like pogeymonz *gasps from fan boys and fan girls all over the world*

Pikawho?
23rd December 2006, 2:54 PM
Whenever I get the chance, I come here. My parents yell at me all the time if I stay too long.

Kreis
23rd December 2006, 2:57 PM
its really addactive when i first joined i couldnt and woulldnt get off the computer

Alfonc
23rd December 2006, 3:16 PM
Very addicting!
I go here everysingle day,and am always on the computer from 3:40pm(that's when I get from school) to 8:00pm.
On Weekends,i'm here all the time until 3:30am.
From all the variety here,who could get bored?

So yeah,it's become my drug.
Almost like eating a bag of chips non-stop. o_O LOL

weavile/perap eater
23rd December 2006, 3:35 PM
most addicting place ever like a drug or cigaretes

futuramagirl
23rd December 2006, 3:59 PM
I'm here forever I cannot stay away and I always regret it when I come off.

Galatica Phantom
23rd December 2006, 4:36 PM
Well, I check here daily, but don't post daily...

~Dotaitos~
23rd December 2006, 6:54 PM
Do you really think I care if a 12-year-old kid addicted to a Pokémon forum finds my post "useful" or not? Fact is, most kids here don't care for long explanations, so I decided to cut it to the point.

If I must reiterate, anybody who finds Pokémon forums "addicting" should really take a second glance at how... pathetic that is. I went through that phase one point myself. Eventually, you'll all realise how much time you're wasting trying to extend your e-peen by competing for the highest postcount whilst getting off on cartoon characters. It's sad, but most people here are just like that. Perhaps even you.

Why should I be banned? Because my opinion isn't the same as yours? "Oh." And besides, I don't have any infractions.

I was just annoyed at how you added no explanation as to why you found it so funny that someone could be addicted to these forums. Now you've explained yourself I take back my earlier comment, you're welcome to your own opinion, I just thought it was a bit childish to come here and laugh at the topic of the thread without any explanation, maybe I went a bit too far with the 'you should be banned' comment and I apologise for that. Also, my infraction was an accident, I didn't realise that the thread I posted in was so old.

mudkip-max
23rd December 2006, 7:36 PM
i cant come off it

Nny
23rd December 2006, 8:35 PM
Oh my! I cry in my corner every time it goes down. :'( I cry all night knowing im not on it, I cry whenever im kicked off the computer when im on here. :( It HURTS my very SOUL. That's how addicted I am to the frms <3

Minun2
23rd December 2006, 9:48 PM
I really love Pokemon forums too, whever im not on them, im always thinking about them

Jerre
23rd December 2006, 10:00 PM
I'm a little-little bit addicted to the forums here since i joined. Because i like Pokémon alot. And also because they are a huge crowd of funny and smart people aroundhere to discuss.

Gnomadic
23rd December 2006, 10:06 PM
I was additced to serebiifroums for a while but I have not looked at them for a couple weeks Now because I have been playing world of warcraft and that is like crack.

+Rhapsody+
23rd December 2006, 10:25 PM
I'd have to admit that this is one of the most addicting forums I've ever been a member of, mostly for the reason that it's so active yet organized (server crashes aside.)

Blaze Dragon
23rd December 2006, 10:40 PM
I'm only here when I have nothing else to do.
Really, this place is kinda boring, and it is crawled of inmature idiots who can't even spell "you"

Commander Blitzkrieg
23rd December 2006, 10:43 PM
I'm on at least 2 hours a day during the week and 5 hours a day on the weekends.

DarkBlaizeken
23rd December 2006, 11:26 PM
very....im on here every day making posts and complaining about random stuff. I think it is because there is another maniac(no offence to anyone) on the other end that will listen to you

ashes
24th December 2006, 3:08 AM
I'm on all the time! I sneak time! I stay up all night! I'm on at school! I'm on when my parents tell me to get off! I think I'm pretty much hooked!

Metal Force
24th December 2006, 11:51 AM
Yea it is, I like pokemon, and serebiiforums is the best poke forums I've seen so I sighned, and then after nearly a month I got addicted...when I use the internet there MUST be a serebiiforums window lol...we don't have a life do we ? XD or are do we just LOVE this forums..

K-os
24th December 2006, 12:00 PM
I like it here. If I'm [swear filter] at anyone I relieve myself here.

Sharpedo Boy
24th December 2006, 1:53 PM
When im go on the computer serebii is the first choice I choose.

Amakusa Ryu
24th December 2006, 3:18 PM
SPP and SPPF are so great! I am almost the entire day on the forums... until midnight.

sandos
24th December 2006, 3:34 PM
Yes, it's quite addictive browsing, although I don't post much. Although, it doesn't help my post count that I forgot my password for the first two months of my registration... Also, I spend a lot of my time on the 'net, but not all of it here.

~;262;

Mechtaur
24th December 2006, 4:18 PM
Its like Mountain Dew... In other words, its the most addicting thing next to chocolate.

SEREBII ROX MY SOX OUTTA DA BOX!!!!

davidone10
24th December 2006, 4:20 PM
Very addicting for me, pretty much all of my computer time is spent here.

Ho-oh Master
25th December 2006, 11:40 AM
*looks at post count*

I'm not addicted *eye twitchs*

<.<

>.>

top8inU.S.A.
25th December 2006, 6:49 PM
very addicting, especially after you get an awesome pair.
but then it drops when you lose her:(

Zenigane
25th December 2006, 7:33 PM
Look at my rank, and you'll see how addicted I am.

magnemiteZ
25th December 2006, 7:44 PM
ranks have absolutely nothing to do with it... coming from an elitist ._.

I would say Serebii is definitely addictive. Come on, why else would I come here? I know it is full of retards that don't know the first thing about anything, yet I still frequent it.
pretty annoying actually.

kennychan007
26th December 2006, 2:09 PM
I've joined in this forum for 1.5 years. I heard this forum form another forum. Since this forum was about Pokemon in English, I gave up all of the forum using Chinese as medium.

From that time, this's a major forum that I only used it until now. I usually access to Pokemon Australian club and debate forum

Amaranth
26th December 2006, 2:28 PM
Very O_o Im Here Too Much My Laptop Sppf Mp3 and chocolate ;) Heaven

Xeice
26th December 2006, 2:29 PM
I love serebii like a fat kid loves cake.....which, in my view, is ALOT.

So yea, I'm pretty addicted....

Prelude
26th December 2006, 6:07 PM
It's quite addicting, but I'd quit if given 50 bucks.

So not super addicting.

Amakusa Ryu
26th December 2006, 8:26 PM
For me it isn`t addicting. For example, I won`t be here for maybe a week, and I will accept and support it.

h0tsh0tz
1st January 2007, 9:51 PM
I am always addicted to this awesome forums, no matter what :D

Tomo
1st January 2007, 9:54 PM
Extremely addictive! I try to come on here as often as I can, to chat about totally random stuff...

indigestible_wad
2nd January 2007, 12:08 AM
I find that this place is a good way to pass the times. When there is something else to do, I generally don't come here.

RedJirachi
6th January 2007, 9:45 AM
It would be if it sped up!It's a conspiracy!

Quote:Coke and Pepsi are the same thing!

Charizard_Millky
6th January 2007, 9:50 AM
the should make a "serebiiforums patch" with the slogen "every post is doing u damage" *copy right*

Eszett
6th January 2007, 10:10 AM
Not very addictive at all. I sometimes forget this place even exists.

Ninjit
6th January 2007, 10:55 AM
Being a mod here doesn't help with the fact that I sometimes feel like I have to post. But hey, I have to do my job!

Takaru
6th January 2007, 11:00 AM
Yeah kinda I was only addicted to another one but go over it due to it failing and mebers out of control and that was the digimonccg.

Rozen Maiden
6th January 2007, 11:15 AM
I visit here once a day so I guess I'm addicted, I usually read more posts than I post.

Stephy
6th January 2007, 12:43 PM
It USED to be really...addicting. The first thing in the morning? Go to sppf. First thing after school? Go to sppf. First thing after dinner? Go to sppf. Gosh, my mother was wondering why on earth was I spending so much time on the computer, saying forums won't do me good. But meh.

But now? Nah. Sppf...doesn't really make me go here the first thing in the morning, after school, after dinner and stuff. It...doesn't exactly interest me anymore, and sometimes I just forget about it. So...yeah.

Horus
6th January 2007, 2:07 PM
im on here every now and then but im addicted to gaiaonline so yea lol serebiiforums isnt addicting to me

Canis Lupus
6th January 2007, 2:17 PM
I'm on here every day if I can. But I mostly just read, and I don't post like some people post.

Willow's Tara
7th January 2007, 11:46 AM
I might have been three years ago, but I dunno, lately I haven't been that active, just in aleast once a day, maybe not come on at all for two or more days.. So no, I am not really addicted now but I do like the forums

Moonlight.
7th January 2007, 2:00 PM
At the moment, not very. I used to be able to spend much more time on here but now I usually come on perhaps 10 minutes at a time, usually just to check the Misc and gaming sections. It didn't miss it too much when I lost my internet either.

Still, I like forums, and I've been with this one for years, so I don't think I can leave at once. I am just slowly losing interest.

AngelLatias
7th January 2007, 4:37 PM
SPPf is very addicting. *shot* I skip meals and using the restroom for this place... >.> And I'm procrastinating and not doing my homework. After I got grounded, I stopped going here for about 2 weeks and now I'm back on again... :3

JakeAldred06lovesthewii
18th January 2007, 6:12 PM
im on it from3-10 every schoolday

mrhiyuck
18th January 2007, 6:27 PM
I find it pretty addicting. I don't obsess over it though. I mean, video games are more important. :P That is the reason we joined the forums anyway.

Still, I check it every day usually. And it's good for help and trades.

Sammi
21st January 2007, 9:36 AM
Hrm, I'm only on to post to new topics and my PMs. I'm more addicted to my own forums.

Kalavinka
21st January 2007, 10:11 AM
I rarely post here anymore. I come here for a few hours a day to look at stuff, b ut that's it. I post more often at GameFAQs (OH NOES D: ). Why? Because the members there are ACTUALLY WITTY.

Oh noes.

And I couldn't care less about post rank.

--;482;

Dragonfan
21st January 2007, 2:55 PM
How addicting? From scale 1-10 it's 100.

littlestchristian13
22nd January 2007, 1:36 AM
when i first joined back in the day i was addicted to upgrading my rank lol but not so addicted anymore...

WarthogDemon
22nd January 2007, 1:37 AM
As of right now: way WAY too addicting. >.>

Locke Yggdrasill
22nd January 2007, 1:42 AM
It really depends on how popular you are, how many things you contribute to, and how many things you own/co-own. How long you have been here also plays a part in it.

once in a blue Mew
22nd January 2007, 3:17 AM
i'd say it's VERY addicting (ex. i was supposed to do a 1 page letter asking for something that i want from my parents and i didn't do it because of these forums and my cousins came to town this weekend so i'm trying to stop coming to these forums though i'll still be on just not more often but then again i never keep my promises..) so i know, i'm pathetic but still these are the best pokemon forums on the internet.

Metagross
25th January 2007, 9:55 PM
It's very addicting when your in contact with other members, then again it can get stale at times.

shooting star
28th January 2007, 4:48 PM
Its pretty addicting IMO.

Fear the evil lord Sauronbii! He will take over the entire middle-net with his invincible army of uruk-pixels!

Expert Evan
1st February 2007, 1:47 PM
soon it'll be time to call serebii-anonymous.

zipzap713
1st February 2007, 5:19 PM
SPPF and SPP are probably the most addicting sites I have been on. Out of the 16 hrs I am awake, I am probably on SPPF and SPP 10hrs of that time. I do homeschool so when I am supposed to be doing hw, I just come here.

The Edge
1st February 2007, 6:49 PM
The addiction part wears off after a while. For the first few months of my time here, I was posting every day, trying my best to become recognised and popular. Then I helped discover Cloning in Emerald, and made a few friends through that, and eventually realised it's not that big a deal. I dunno, I've just kinda lost my interest in this place over the last 2 or 3 months. I've gotten to where I only post once every few days, just to keep my account active.

Scenice
1st February 2007, 6:56 PM
It is very very addicting. Have important things to do ,but just have to take a look in here and I end up being here the rest of the evening

Mimori Kiryu
1st February 2007, 6:57 PM
Considering I've tried to leave this place several times and I've come back each time shows how much I like this place. I have a lot of friends here, clubs, threads that need updating....not to mention I just like the forum. :3 It's been my main Pokemon forum for almost three years so....I'll be here for a little while longer.

Z_N-Freak
1st February 2007, 7:06 PM
I love forums and since my favourite forum is down, I am now posting here again. Also I still post on smashboards, but it gets kinda boring (there only newbies asking stupid questions >_> ) and here you have the games forum and the Nintendo Discussion. which are my favourite forums I think ^^

Also there is the Newbie Lounge, I like to post there, make some newbie friends (as I am quit newbie myself =p ) and I now own the pokémon Riddle thread, which is teh kewelst topic on this forum =p (click the sig ^^ )

ukown
3rd February 2007, 2:29 PM
i go here every day if i have some time now im a member i have been here all
morning

SP-Eevee
3rd February 2007, 2:31 PM
I just newly joined too, my friend told me about this forum but she didn't tell me her username. x( Anyway so far I have found the forum pretty addicting. I've been posting since morning whilst waiting for some files to download. I think everyone here has done a great job with the forums. :D

Ben Kenobi
3rd February 2007, 3:31 PM
Somewhat less addicting than my early days, but I make a habit of always coming here when I go online. With the friends I've made here and the ones I could make, I don't plan to leave anytime soon.

arcanine lover
3rd February 2007, 3:35 PM
I'm addicted after just a month! I love Serebiiforums! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Brettt
5th February 2007, 5:35 PM
ever since i discovered pokemon forums i've been addicted, especially here and BMF

flyboy1308
6th February 2007, 12:57 AM
Serebii is where I always go. Can't... stop... serebiiing...
Run away!
It's a Serebiiwolf!
It's like a werewolf except it only changes when it sees anything but Serebii.

ManaphyEmuritto23
6th February 2007, 1:08 AM
I am way too addicted to this site.....

I post on here way too much it's almost like a video game. Heck, it's basically like school I mean, I have to go to it everyday! I make myself go here because I like it and it's just way too addicting......................*eyes start spinning*

SPPFSPPFSPPFSPPFSPPFSPPFSPPFSPPFSPPFSPPFSPPFSPPFSP PF! I LOVE THIS SITE!

wad11656
6th February 2007, 2:03 AM
SEREBII.NET!!! AAAAHHH!!! I HAVE to check Serebii.net EVERY DAY and EVERY TIME I get on the computer...my mom always says, "___(Name), are you on that serebii.net thing again?" And usually, she's right, or I'm working on my freewebs akpokemon thing, which is brand new and isn't that great, or I'm on the official Poke'mon.com site. Forums are so cool...until I found Serebii.net, I thought almost noone liked Poke'mon anymore these days, but here, I can actually TALK about it without feeling strange 'cause nobody knows what I'm talking about or something like that. Thankyou, guys! ;193;

Kazekage
6th February 2007, 7:18 PM
3/10 people in serebii are crackheads, when they have a choice between serebiiforums and crack they run to the computer

Virtual Chatot
6th February 2007, 7:41 PM
Half-Blood, don't bash -.-

----------------------------------------

Anyways, its addicting...but when no one is on I dont get on

Darkfall
6th February 2007, 8:18 PM
Meh.

I go on pretty much everytime I get online, just to check my PM's and see how my friends are, but it doesn't seem as appealing as it was before... but I guess a huge flock of debates and threads that peak my interest is just around the corner so meh... I guess my 'level of addictivity(newwordmethinks)' depends on whats going on on the forums anyways..

miken park
6th February 2007, 8:35 PM
ranks have absolutely nothing to do with it... coming from an elitist ._.

I would say Serebii is definitely addictive. Come on, why else would I come here? I know it is full of retards that don't know the first thing about anything, yet I still frequent it.
pretty annoying actually.
This wins.
I usually just come on here to chat to my freinds more than anything now.. I'm not as "addicted" as I used to be, although I'm still on a fair lot, usually because I have nothing to do. ._.

zeppelin
6th February 2007, 9:52 PM
I usually just come on here to chat to my freinds more than anything now.. I'm not as "addicted" as I used to be, although I'm still on a fair lot, usually because I have nothing to do. ._.

Basically what i do.Also what many here consider their life lol.

gerbene5
9th February 2007, 1:04 AM
I visit here everyday

Villi
9th February 2007, 2:35 AM
I still come here to post often. Although my real life is more interesting than my Pokelife now.

Redeevee
11th February 2007, 2:06 AM
scarily addicting.

Flygon master
1st September 2007, 4:26 PM
I can't believe how addicting it is! I get on whenever I get the chance.

Draknir
1st September 2007, 4:29 PM
I've been here over a year and it is addicting.

nubinator
2nd September 2007, 6:18 AM
I feel like I need to go to AA meetings for this forum. That's how bad it is.

morefirepokemon
2nd September 2007, 6:20 AM
this place is more addicting than i thought it would be, i try and come here every time i get on, and i freak out sometimes when i cant
its kinda sad

FireKero!
2nd September 2007, 8:50 AM
It would be more "addicting" if load times weren't bad during convient times. :/

Dramatic Melody
2nd September 2007, 12:03 PM
As high as the fact that I get annoyed by the fact that it lags or it's unloadable. >_>

But yeh, kinda addicting. Not as much as before, but still.

LugiaRules
2nd September 2007, 12:10 PM
The place is like a drug.

Metal Bird
2nd September 2007, 2:30 PM
I useally take a break for at least 2 days or so. Plus, for me, there's nothing else interesting that I could find on the internet.

wad11656
2nd September 2007, 10:01 PM
EXTREMELY!! It used to be a TOOOON more addicting back before Diamond and Pearl when the forums actually worked well...>_> But this is the site I go to for Pokedex info., as it has basically everything I need to know, now including a guide on how to get egg moves! (Which was originally my idea for my website, but they beat me to the finish line, but whatever...>_< I can't really get over it. Now my site'll be a copy-cat and not unique...}P But I could have been...uuuggghh...)

Flygon master
2nd September 2007, 10:11 PM
How addicting is serebiiforums to you?

I know for me, I get in trouble for being on here too often. All the time I get yelled at from my mom or step dad. Now I can only be on here 5 hours during weekends (not that I listen)

Is it just me? Or is it addicting for you too?

My mom and dad make me get off sometimes cause they say yeah he's been on there ALL DAY so we'll make him get off. It's so addictingI just stay up past 11 on it on my psp, but I'm supposed to be in bed at 10 or 9:30 on school nights. I do go here a lot! Sometimes my parents start getting mad but not too often.

Manaphyman
2nd September 2007, 10:38 PM
Yeah, it's pretty adicitng. With my fan fiction and all. but this site is amazing.

Mrmagius
2nd September 2007, 10:43 PM
I've been on each day at somepoint for at least 2 hours at a time since I joined but I only joined a week ago and I've broke up from school for about 6 weeks so it's not that bad....yet....o_O.

It's so addictive I think I'll start up a rehab centre for SPPF members like me, It'll go something like this: "Hello im Mrmagius and I've not posted on SPPF for ten days now *group applause, I sit down then someone else stands up and talks*

GreyGoose
3rd September 2007, 12:31 AM
More so than an 8-ball of coke, and a lot worse for your body.

indigestible_wad
3rd September 2007, 5:14 AM
Not really. I have my periods of activity, but in general I've got better stuff to do. When I'm active means that I'm in a period in my life where I'm bored and I don't have anything to do. Besides chores.

noobers
3rd September 2007, 6:05 AM
I rarely go online anymore. I normally just go online when I have nothing else to do, and sometimes I marvel at when the server lets me go online. I make about for or five posts, then log off.

FireTrainer92
3rd September 2007, 6:38 AM
Not like it used to be. At first I couldn't wait to get on now it's like I'm on serebii wow(Sarcasm). Don't get me wrong I like serebii but it's lost it's game.

ArteMagica
3rd September 2007, 8:35 AM
Around my first few months here I found it very addicting.Now I really only come here to post updates on my comic.It also annoys me because half of the time I can't even log on to this place due to lags.

Djura
3rd September 2007, 10:00 AM
It's my drug. I'm addicted.

Sird
3rd September 2007, 11:36 AM
Very Very Addicting, I Have Been Here Since Morning.

MidnightStorm
3rd September 2007, 7:59 PM
It sort of is addicting, but I really don't have much else to do in my spare time.

Le Cordon Blue
4th September 2007, 10:26 PM
It's not addicting. At all. In fact, I only come here when the other forums I go to get boring.

MISTYFAN4EVER8887
5th September 2007, 2:07 AM
My post in the "What would you be if you never joined serebii???" thread speaks for itself: [link] (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=6835608&postcount=28)

^^torpedo^^
6th September 2007, 5:27 PM
Very addicting...

JoshYEAH
6th September 2007, 5:49 PM
It's a forum for christs sake.

Skeith
6th September 2007, 5:57 PM
^ what he said XD Serebii's a forum and since when have they been addictive?

Leon
6th September 2007, 5:58 PM
More addictive than Nicotine [:

Srsly, it's all I ever do, the sad oaf that I am.

Arbok
6th September 2007, 6:00 PM
I rarely go online anymore. I normally just go online when I have nothing else to do, and sometimes I marvel at when the server lets me go online. I make about for or five posts, then log off.

Not like it used to be. At first I couldn't wait to get on now it's like I'm on serebii wow(Sarcasm). Don't get me wrong I like serebii but it's lost it's game.

What the people say above.

I rarely go online anymore, it WÁS addicting, but not anymore.

Gliding Girl
6th September 2007, 6:07 PM
yeah I go on the computer alot and mostly go on serebii but my bro starts to wine and says ''i wanna go on the computer'' goes off and tells and I have to get off thats one of the reasons I don't like him that much.

Dark FireBird
6th September 2007, 6:08 PM
for the 1st while i was on it was kinda addictive, but now, not so much...