PDA

View Full Version : Cardcaptors by Clamp

mrbrightside69
24th December 2006, 5:19 PM
So I just finished reading the first three volumes of this manga, and to my surprise I quite like it. I was wondering what other people thought of this manga. Did you like it? have you read it? or perhaps you hated it? just express your feelings about the Cardcaptors Manga.

BattleFranky~40
24th December 2006, 5:54 PM
Better than the anime.

+Rhapsody+
24th December 2006, 9:45 PM
The only stuff by Clamp I usually don't enjoy consist of titles such as Cardcaptors and Tsubasa, but like BattleFranky stated, it is better than the anime. No surprise there.

Toge-chan
26th December 2006, 4:58 AM
Hmm, I read the whole series a few months ago. I enjoyed it, to be honest, I read it out of curiosity as I was first enrolled in TRC. Though I did cry for the last, um chapters. I'm such a softie.

Hoshika
26th December 2006, 1:56 PM
Ahh, I've read the entire manga series and seen practically most of the anime. I think it was probably the only series I had loved the longest (two years or so...I think). It was the most adorable series I had encounted at the time. x__X;;

Hmm, I oppose the idea of the anime being less better than the manga. I enjoyed both very well. In some cases, the manga was better and in other cases, the anime was (Like the 2nd movie for instance).

FreedomX10A
26th December 2006, 2:05 PM
card captor manga? is it the Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicles? i'm not really familiar with the "cardcaptor manga", but if your talking about the Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicles...then it should be good...lol, just by looking at the front page, i like how they drew the stuff, and there costume is just cool

Nathan Madien
26th December 2006, 4:13 PM
I've read the entire 12 volume Cardcaptor Sakura manga and I think it is better than the anime in the sense that it doesn't try to cram everything into 25 minutes like the anime does.

Toge-chan
26th December 2006, 6:19 PM
card captor manga? is it the Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicles? i'm not really familiar with the "cardcaptor manga", but if your talking about the Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicles...then it should be good...lol, just by looking at the front page, i like how they drew the stuff, and there costume is just cool

Cardcaptor Sakura crossovers with TRC and xxxHOLiC. That's were Tomoyo, Syaoran, Sakura came from.

I've read the entire 12 volume Cardcaptor Sakura manga and I think it is better than the anime in the sense that it doesn't try to cram everything into 25 minutes like the anime does.

I agree. I saw the anime when I was about eight... and a few months ago, I decided to re-watch it, and I was amazed about how rushed it was.

Satoshi
26th December 2006, 6:36 PM
I've read Cardcaptor Sakura (the whole thing in fact) and I've adored it for the longest time. It is better than the anime, but the anime isn't bad at all, really (the only change from manga-to-anime that appalled me was having Syaoran get in with trying to capture the cards, only getting a few, and not even lasting at least 10 seconds in the Final Judgment. The manga is much more... organized).

Chelc
26th December 2006, 6:51 PM
Cardcaptor Sakura was my first manga, so of course I love it. It's still one of my favorite series. I've seen the two movies of the anime, but other than that, I've never really watched the anime at all. Oo

GreatLiver
27th December 2006, 7:42 PM
I really liked the manga when I was younger, but recently kinda forgot about it. I picked up Tsubasa a few weeks ago and that too is really good.

mrbrightside69
27th December 2006, 7:44 PM
Yeah i think i might check out Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicles, I mean i enjoy anything cardcaptors. I admit i forgot about it up until i found the complete anime show on dvd, then i got the mangas. It could have been better, but i really like how this manga was drawn. Very good indeed!